Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 16238

over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
hmmm
Oh, can I ask you guys for advice on something?

This person keeps going onto a spot that I'm on and puts opinions in the quiz section, and keeps bashing that show.

I'm going to send them a message asking them to stop, and if they don't, I'm going to report them. Do you think that's a good idea, or should I do something else?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
From "Designated Target". She was the one who asked Ziva, "Have you met your soulmate, miss?.... You will know, the minute you do." :D
Oh, thanks. I remember her. She was so sweet. =)
Send them the message and if they don't stop, definitely report them. :)
Thanks, Dannii. =)
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
big smile
I'm done catching up, yay! Now I've got the biggest mix-up ever. Aw, too bad, it means I'll probably have to rewatch seasons 3 to 7 in order this time.
big smile
ANOTHER clue that Abby is a shipper!
If Ziva told Abby that she took the couch, that means that Abby asked WHICH MEANS that she thought something happened! OH YEAH! ;)
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
big smile
And if Ziva told Abby she took the couch,Tony told McGee he took the couch and Abby and McGee talked to each other... Which means: They must know Tony and Ziva both lied!
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey guy's, feel like i've been away for ages! I promise to be back as usual after today, its just mad in my house at the moment.

Loved last nights eppy, and yeah Dannii i agree that Abby must be a shipper cause it looks and sounds like she's been milking Ziva for info on Paris :)
big smile
I've been wondering where you've been Joyce! The place doesn't feel the same without you!
I totally agree Michi! I wonder if when McGee got back he asked Tony! Obviously with everything going on with Abby, I doubt she'd ask right now!
Last nights episode was amazing, one of my favourites of the season!
Same here, Dannii! I was just flipping out with all of the McAbby scenes!

Do any of you think that Abby will turn Gibbs in?!?
I hope she doesn't, but I can see her doing it. Principles and stuff, you know.

*sigh* Am I the only one who'd try to sweep it under the rug?
Nope, Aurora. I think that I would do it too, and be VERY careful about not letting it leak out. If I was Abby I wouldn't. I hope she doesn't either, but ya, I can see her doing it. That's probably what the spoiler about Abby making it emotionally was about. *sighs*
Gosh, I'm relieved to know I'm not alone, Janie. What's legal isn't always just and viceversa. If I was in Abby's huge shoes, I'd probably think "that *beep* had it coming. And how am I gonna hide this mess?" Anyway, Gibbs is pretty much like Abby's flawless dad. Now she's seeing Gibbs is only human and that must hurt a lot.

Girls, tomorrow morning is going to be boring, stupid and frustrating. I've been ranting and grumbling around for days. I hate it when people make decisions for me, especially when they involve me wasting my time.
Anyway, I've gotten myself some NCIS episodes to cheer me up and entertain both myself and my sister, who's coming along. Jetlag is one of them =) I love that one, but I think my favorite episode ever is still Boxed In. It's the one that turned me into a regular viewer and a fan.
heart
Haha, same here, Aurora.

I especially loved Kill Ari 1 & 2. First NCIS episode I had ever watched. =)

Er...I have this whole McAbby dream stuck in my head. I dreamed it ever since the Moonlighting episode and it WON'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

I think that I'm forcing myself to write it into a fanfic story, but I don't know how, because the dream turned so very weird at some points. XD
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
smile
you could turn it into a crackfic. hey what did you think of Micheal's interview?
heart
A crackfic? What's that?

Which of his interviews? He's given a lot lately! I'm kind of wishing that another cast member would give interviews. XD
big smile
a crackfic is when a story is completely random and strange but usually really funny. do you go on fanfiction.net there's a crackfic on there i really like. it's called tragic!blimp!accident! it's so funny i couldn't stop laughing!

the tv guide one he just did. its an uploaded video on here. it is called michael weatherly on tiva.isn't it funny that it is always him that does an interview? i haven't seen one with cote in a while.
heart
Oh, okay! Mine would be totally random.

In the middle of the dream, when Abby and McGee kissed, this pink pony with wings-he looked like Donkey from Shrek-came in and said, "Hey, I'm Pablo, the pink flying pony! FINALLY, you two got together again! Hey, is that cheese?" and then at the end of the dream he just flew out of nowhere and had this really weird smile on his face....it's pretty weird. XD

Oh, that interview! It seems pretty good. I would love to see Sean or David or Brian give an interview, though!!
laugh
XD wow i love it already! you should defiantly turn it into a fic
big smile
LOL thanks...should I make it into a crackfic, you think?
yeah totally!
Cool! I will do that soon! XD
over a year ago angelstr343 said…
Hey everyone. New to watching NCIS but I immediately became a huge fan of Tiva. I love watching their scenes together. I think they are the best should be together couple on NCIS. Please add me to the list. Thanks :)
laugh
welcome angelstr343! yay for tiva!
heart
Hey angelstr343! Welcome to the forum & as an NCIS fan!!! Yay!

*Throws virtual party for a new fan!*
*eats cookies at virtual party. gives a cookie to angelstr343*

yay!!!!
big smile
LOL we are both too hyper.

*woohoo!* XD
tis true
zzz
Yup!!

Ergh...huge headache...

*random thought* I really should be finishing my homework...0_o
me too! 2 projects due tomorow!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Hey angelstr343! Always good to hear of more Tivotees!

I found this quote in a random "book of quotes" I was looking in. . . (wow I sound strange). Anyway it is from the writer Ovid and reads "He who says over-much 'I love not' is in love."

I ♥ this quote.
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ That quote reminds me of two people I know, Jenn. :)
big smile
Hey angelstr343! Welcome to the forum! I'm Dannii and the people on this spot are the most awesome, phenomenal people I have ever encountered in my life. We hope you have a wonderful time!
BTW, what is your name, so that I can add it to the list? You don't have to give it if you don't want to, just say. :D

Jenn, I'm look in quotes books too, so we can be strange together. XD

Oh, Mikella, ditto. :D
heart
Count me in on the Strange People, Dannii and Jenn!

-Quote-surfing is now another way to get through SUMMER.
i guess I'm on the list too! have you joined the quotes fan page?
Yay! No. I should though. :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Welcome angelstr343! Glad to have you here. And as Dani said our group is a wonderful, tight knot group of awesome chicks (& Joe... lol). =]
heart
Same here, Mikella, Dannii, & Jenn.

Haha, I'm on the Quotes spot.

I love one of the Albert Einstein quotes:

"There are only two things that are never-ending: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former".

(That's what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong.) XD
heart
Guys, go to the picture below.

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

PROPS FOR THE ONE WHO COULD. :)

Guys, go to the picture below.

<b> DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? </B>

PROPS FOR THE ONE WHO COULD. :)
Is that a. . .heart?
Is that this week's episode?
Intriguing. . . thanks!

heart
That's not in this week's episode. It's from a previous season. Season 6, most probably. I just couldn't tell which episode.

Anyway, props for you Jenn!
Thanks! And that's sad. :(
I knew she wore that outfit before, but they've had her wear the same thing twice or more (which incidentally, I like. I think it makes the character more realistic. But enough about that)
Oh well, more time for her and Tony later! I watched the ET preview, and I managed, like I usually do, to get a slight Tivaish moment out of that. :D
big smile
Jenn, are you talking about the end of the preview, when he touches her back? ME = :D!!!!!!!!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
big smile
Figured it out.

That was awesomeeeee! I can not wait until tonights episode~!
big smile
Yes! I saw the touch too!
Yes I am, Dannii!
I can't wait either!
heart
That is absolutely a Tiva moment. :D
angry
Meh, I hate Tony right now. You freaking coward!
hmmm
What happened, Aurora?