Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM
save

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 16238

over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
I'll be in school during the four-month hiatus, so I hope that would help even a little. However, school would get A LOT BORING since I won't be looking forward to watching a new ep when I get home. I guess I'd thrive on the Triple F: Fanpop, Fanart, Fanfics. :D :D

over a year ago Plenilunio said…
big smile
I'll have a couple of spare months during the hiatus *sigh* I'm already planning on visiting some friends who live in different parts of the country. I've turned one of them into a huge Tiva shipper.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I've got exams near and ON the finale and then I go into A2 level education. Then the summer holidays are going to be hell but we'll all get through it!

@ Aurora That's great! We need all the fans we can get :)
If she spoke English, I'd have told her to join us. You should see her, she's so passionate about Tiva and Ziva. I've only watched a couple of episodes with her and she was "But... how can't they see it?! They're blind or what? What a pair of idiots!" It's her fault now Ziva is my favorite character. Sorry, Abs!
over a year ago smileandnod said…
I'll probably spend this summer the same way I spent last...watching hours of reruns on USA Network, scouring the web for spoilers, and now I'll add Fanpopping!
heart
Last summer, I practically lived on Youtube videos and fanfiction. :D
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
Me too, xD.
This summer I hopefully start working, but the break will be long.
heart
Yes....

Anyways...

Has any of you wondered why/how Ziva developed her nail-biting habit? Is it a nervous tell? I don't know. I only see her fiddling with her nails/fingers when Tony's close by. What do you think?
big smile
To be completely truthful, I haven't even noticed it. I'm gonna have to go rewatch :D
laugh
OMG, I think she's doing it in my icon! What a numpty! I can't believe I didn't notice that! xD
heart
Yep. Ziva is totally doing it in your Icon, Dannii.

Check these eps out. She does the nail-biting/finger-fiddling more or less, twice or thrice [as far as I can remember.] this season.

-Ignition.
-Jack Knife
-Jurisdiction

....and in the following eps, starting from Guilty Pleasure.
I remember her doing it in Jack Knife, just before Damon came, she looked at Tony and she was doing it LOL. Definitely gonna hace to rewatch those eps :)
wink
Who else thinks, aside from Maddy and I, that the nail-biting is a nervous habit?
I'm thinking it is. I mean, it is for me.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I also think it's a nervous habit... at least I know I do it when nervous sometimes (if I can't stop myself). lol.

I am so excited about tonight's eppy... with still being sick (not sleeping & throwing up & cough still) an NCIS eppy is just what I need to cheer me up! Only 9 hours & 36 minutes to go!
*is happy* The episode's got me roaring with laughter! It was a great way to start my day, I saw it right after a shower and breakfast.
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
smile
Yeah the eppy was great, i felt so sorry for McGee. He felt so pushed out, i'm not to keen on McC i'm afraid! Tony and McGee make a much better team! And why the lack of Ziva, She's hardly been shown on the last few eppy's now? Not happy about that! And Tony wanting to date someone else other than Ziva, even more annoyed about that!!! Shane Brennan needs to get his @ss kicked!
I felt SO sorry for McGee! I was getting VERY annoyed at Tony, being mean to him. But at least he pulled through at the end, kicking that idiot McC into touch!

Anyone notice the tie move that Tony pulled after McCadden mentioned Ziva?
big smile
Yeah, it seemed that everything McC said after that got to him! Like it was making him madder! A sure sign that he doesn't like other men lusting after Ziva! :)
big smile
I feel like that one little moment outweighs all the things that gave me an uneasy feeling about the episode! And at the end, when Tony called McGee "McG", it was so cute! And he bought him a nutter butter! Just made up for everything :)
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
Do you know what i think! I think Tony and McGee have made up a little scheme to get Ziva to admit how she feels! The date Tony had arranged was part of that! I think Tony feels he did enough in Somalia for Ziva to know how he feels so the rest is up to her and now he's tring to find a way to make her jealous enough to admit how she feels!

Lol, I'm probably wrong but i have had this thought since after Masquerade. Its like the balls in her court and he's doing all he can to make her do something about it without having to tell her himself!!

laugh
I'm on your bandwagon now, Joyce! xD

Maybe the whole 'Tony apologising to McGee' thing was to make her see how kind he is? ;) xD
I totally agree with your theories!
I loved the "seven year b****" scene.
But now there is another break... :(
Tell me about it! They're really losing viewers, Jurisdiction was the lowest rated episode of the season, just praying the viewers have gone up last night!
*hails Joyce* If that's not the direction the writers are taking, it's certainly great fanfic material.
heart
Joyce, that is one brilliant idea.

I could just imagine McGee helping Tony out with his plans to make Ziva jealous. LOL.

:D:D:D
heart
Joyce that is a great idea! =] I'm with Dani & jumped on that Bandwagon!

And I agree Ziva has seemed a bit scarce lately & something seems a bit off with her... not sure what though. I felt so sorry for poor McGee, but despite the jealousy I think he still held his own and I loved how towards the end you could see Tony starting to get annoyed with McC and protective of McGee. It was sweet of him to get McGee the nutter butter. lol. And that whole "get off facebook & dial" cracked me up b/c I was on facebook... it just struck me as absolutely hilarious! Oh yeah... and I totally noticed that tie pull when McC mentioned Ziva.

Well... balls in her court & as Abby said she better make a move & it better be a good one!
worried
I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it JUST came to me when I was rewatching the EPIC ending of Jurisdiction.

What if..... he took the "you're my friend" thing literally?
big smile
Dannii, think postitive thoughts lol! I think he knows that they will always be more than friends. You can see it in his eye's when he looks at her! :)
sunny
Okay, Joyce, I will :) It's just so hard when you have all these theories going around in your head and some make more sense than others. Know what I mean? xD
wink
Yeah i know exactly what you mean! But i think we need to stay positive or we'll drive ourselves crazy! Hopefully we'll get some progression soon :)
smile
Yeah, I just have to remember that they WILL get together and everything will be fine. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and right now, this is our tunnel.
heart
Well NCIS is rarely known for literal meanings, sooo... we'll see what happens.! <3
wink
*Raises hand*
I know the answer to this one!
Isn't love friendship on fire?
And if I got this one wrong, well, this was Aurora's "Ziva moment" today!
big smile
Yes, that is true, Aurora!
heart
"It doesn't matter. You're my cupcake. And I'll be the only one feeding you any cookies."

-Secret Agents by ncischick09

Just to brighten up everyone's seemingly somber/dark mood. :)

[I need a break from out theories. It's driving me off the wall. ]
Aw, that was cute, Mikella!

My mood's not dark at all. I have a thing for impossible pairings, but I believe this one will come true one day. We just have to relax and enjoy the ride.
heart
Yes indeed Aurora. Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride.

smile
Hey, how is everyone today?
Hi there, Michi!
I'm fine, but no new NCIS fix for me today or tomorrow, I've already seen the episodes. I might rewatch "Kill Ari", though.

I know this sounds weird, but I feel a bit happy and bit sad. I'm done writing a fanfic that took quite an effort because Tiva is pretty hard for me, especially Tony. I've just uploaded it and it feels good and bad at the same time.

What about the rest of you?
big smile
I wrote a fanfiction: In a sort of a relationship. Here is the link if you want to read it.
link
Will do, Michi! :D

OMG, I just read the "Guilty Pleasures" got 16.45 million viewers! :(
over a year ago maddy12 said…
^ It's probably because of all the breaks we keep having.. people don't know when the episodes are on :(
*sigh* I wish I knew why they do that, it's so frustrating! It might be normal in the States, but it sucks. It's confusing enough in Spain, you don't know if you'll have one or two new episodes each Friday apart from the daily rerun. It's crazy, really *rolls eyes*

I've realized I need to rewatch seasons 3 to 7 in order. I've got a huge mix-up in my head. I'm going crazy.
Hello there! I was just checking LJ Secrets (kinda like Postsecret, Livejournal version) and found link. I immediately thought of Tiva, what do you think?
heart
Aurora, that was adorable. :)

Speaking of Postsecret, I've got a few to share that remind me of our dynamic duo. :)

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

[Not everything got published....but they're still awesome.]

Thoughts?
They are all totally amazing, but the last one is my favourite.
I think there are many quotes, which fit them.
heart
The first one is my favorite. =]

... I'm quite sad about no new eppy tonight. I feel like it's already been 3 weeks. I mean if you think about in longer terms in a 6 week period we will have only had 1 new eppy. *cries* I've fanficing, Tiva videoing, rerunning myself out and it's not helping!!! I need a new eppy!
It's quite annoying that there isn't a new episode tonight. And there are only 4 episodes left until the big summer break...
big smile
Yeah and just think what they are cramming into the last 4 eppy's! The Eli david thing, McAbby, Gibbs life changing decision, its gonna be a great last 4 eppy's!!