The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 502

11 months ago afewseconds said…
Clockwork's big toe flexes two human like muscular arms from the side that flex themselves with a few poses before shoving Maddy out of the way. "ARCHIE, my man!" Clockwork's accent disappears completely as each if it's toes dap ARCHIE up.

Boomer had tried to catch Maddy, but the force that she had been pushed with causes both of them to fall. He sits up, his annoyance clear now.

Raven feels as if her brain was trying to melt while trying to figure out what was even going on still.
11 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
“Yeah, what’s happening, bro” ARCHIE would comment, a yellow smiling expression popping up on his helmet as he would effortlessly give a secret handshake to one of Clockworks feet. “Still doing the old sensei thing? I guess if it works, why fix it, now what I’m saying?”
“ARCHIE!” Maddy said with a bit of a huff of frustration as she would pick herself up off Boomer, making sure to help him up as well, “are you gonna help us or now?”
“Well I could, but Clockwork is a loyal acquaintance and I don’t meddle in the affairs of others. Bad for business”
"ThhhIS one, has honah!" Clockwork's accent returns as he points a sharp tie at ARCHIE.

"ARCHIE that's a load of crap and you know it," Boomer groans.

Meanwhile Raven notices the mall carts and eyes it while the others are talking, taking a glance at the others before sidestepping out if the picture as sneakily as she could.
last edited 11 months ago
“Yeah, maybe” ARCHIE said with a quizzical blue expression on his helmet as he replied to Boomers statement. “But I’m the one with honor. Not you. Learn to not cheat, learn some real straw, Wu Tang Clan stuff, you know?”
“ARCHIE,” Maddy interrupted “if we don’t get out of here I’ll be stuck here forever”
“Well Brutis has been stuck here for longer than anyone and he turned out fine” ARCHIE retorted casually, ignoring how mentally insane Brutis was
"My god, can we just like, fight or something at this point?" Boomer says, his hands being thrown into the air only to flop back to his side.

"No!" Clockwork answers with a hardened tone. "You think I spend all time on making banger track with music for nothing?"

"That literally only took a foot stomp! That literally only took like five seconds—"

"No I say!"

"I'd literally be more fai—"

"NoooOOOOOO—"

"—will you PLEASE stop doing that!"
“Yeah, bitch!” ARCHIE shouted, throwing his hands out. “Respect the talented artists that took the time and effort to make those tunes you philistine”
“Enough!” Maddy shouted out, or rather squeaked out. “No more bickering. Boomer you keep ARCHIE quiet and out of the way, Mr Clock, get to the line. Hal, do nothing”
“Aye aye, Cap’n” Hal spoke sarcastically
"Why do I have to be the one who watches ARCHIE, he's an adult robot!" Boomer complains.

"That Mr. Clockwork to you, you fool! I get to nobody's line! You, get to mine. YohoohoohooooOo!" Mr. Clockwork flexes his legs before skipping to the line, the ground giving small tremors beneath the power of his legs' muscularity.

Boomer gulps. "Maddy for what it's worth...good luck.."
"Why do you keep calling me a robot?" ARCHIE spoke. "I'm starting to think you're a bit sexist, Boomer"
Maddy would glance to ARCHIE for a moment before returning her attention to Boomer and giving a nod, "Right, well... thank you. I'll just have to hope my years of track in high school pay off" she let out a shaking sigh of worry and fear as she would step over to the line
"Race will be around entirety of store. Route light up on ground like Raven stick, to make easy for new challengah(challenger) huuihmmmm," Mr. Clockwork rubs his mustache. "Whorver cross line first wins."

"The entirety of the sto—heu, it already wasn't fair before but that's just straight up not right!" Boomer speaks up from the sidelines.
"B-But I don't know the layout of the store yet, I only came in on my first day and I only knew about the aieles today so I really don't think that I can-"
"Wooo, let's see some action" ARCHIE shouted from the sidelines where Boomer was, "I wanna see some blood!"
"Then you should've stayed on the store and waited for us to get back!" Boomer yells at ARCHIE. He gulps. *
If Maddy lost, then that was it. She was going to be stuck there with the rest of them, and he knew this. And with Maddy's probability being 100% below, he knew that he couldn't just let that happen. There had to be something —

*And at that moment, as Boomer looked around at a loss, he spotted Raven motioning to him frantically, her hands gesturing violently as they had been trying to get his attention the entire time.*

"When'd she—" Boomer starts to my to himself. Nevermind "ARCHIE, keep Hal quiet and out of the way," he says while making his way to the cart.

Meanwhile, Mr. Clockwork does a couple more stretches before he gets into a sprinting stance. "I shall consider you inexperience. You get two second head start when light turn green and say go."
"The what?" ARCHIE spoke as he would already turn to see Boomer heading off, already returning his attention to the starting line where he would see Maddy there, clearly trying to hold back another panic attack as the odds of her winning were shrinking more and more and more with every passing second.
"What are you doing?!"

"Getting the fuck out of here, what's it look like!? And stop fucking yelling!"

"How!," Boomer whispers fiercely after a short sigh of frustration.

"I don't know!" Raven whines, almost on the verge of tears.

"Why are do keep twisting the key and back and forth and pressing buttons then?"

"I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO WORK OKAY!?" Raven's voice cracks into a higher pitch as she slams her fist against the steering wheel.

Pop!

Boomer stares with a stunned look on his face, stopping to rub his eyes for a second. "...Uh..where did that red button just come from?"

"What are you eve—" Raven stops, her eyes following his gaze to the giant red button that the middle of the steering wheel had become.

At the starting line, five colored dots pop up above Mr. Clockwork and Maddy as they prepare to race, and a voice from nowhere int particular starts a countdown. "Five...four ..three—"
Maddy was completely ignoring the events that was going on just a mere few feet from her. Her full attention, her focus.l, was now on the lights as it blinked down further and further as it neared the starting bell. Maddy wasn’t sure what she was going to do. She thought of all the events that had happened in one day, and how she was going to lose it all due to a simple race. Despite how composed she looked on the service, she was a nervous wreck in her own head. All she could do was wait for the start of the race
10 months ago afewseconds said…
"—Three and three quarters, three and half, three and a quarter of three and a half—"

*The voice continued it's count as Mr. Clockwork went from stretches to making himself a protein shake and a few jumping jacks. And while this occurred, Raven and Boomer peeked over the steering wheel, only to look back at the button that had manifested itself, and then at each other with bewildered expressions. And as Raven went to smash the button down as if she were trying to kill a spider, Boomer managed to catch her by the wrist.*

"Wait—"

"What?! Why!? For what!? Wait why for who what?!" Raven hisses as she snatches her hand away, her pupils having dilated from the fear and stress that coursed through her body.

"If we do it now, before the race even officially starts, then we'll be disqualified which means we lose,which means Maddy is stuck here—"

"Who's freaking problem is that!?—" Raven was in the middle of exclaiming loudly until Boomer covers her mouth and pulls her back down to where they were out of sight.

"No no, NO. We are NOT doing that," Boomer says sternly. "She's been trying just as hard to get you out of here and we've been trying, and by we, I mostly mean ME and...other you—"

"Other me?!"

"Yeah, other you—have been trying to get her out of here. We can't just throw her under the bus!"

"Then make it a TRAIN—"

"Roux—I mean Raven!"

"Stop DOING THAT!"

"I'M TRYING! THIS IS WEIRDER THAN NORMAL OKAY!?"

Raven flinches some, trying not to think about anyone there as actual people. They couldn't be right? Not with a clock with legs looking like they were chiseled out of diamond. Not while they were surrounded by whatever the hell sort of place...dimension thing they were in...right? But the more she thinks about it, and that look on Boomer's face, the desperation that was present in his expression, her stomach churns with guilt. "If this works, I have a lot of questions that I'm gonna need a lot of answers to, you got that?!"

"I swear that I'll try, and we're going to get you out of this place too." He just needed to figure out what was going on, and how exactly they were going to do that.
10 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy would take another glance over at Me Clockwork as he was casually preparing for the race, her own legs shaking with the ferocity and fear of a scared dog. She would glance back over at Raven and Boomer sitting in the car with her expression still locked in fear and the mention of herself. She would call out in a pathetic squeak for help. “G-guys! What the fire truck are you talking about? Do you have something to get us out of here? Cause this looks really bad”
“Bad for you maybe” Hal said lazily as he slumped back down into the car, taking out a cigarette, “if anyone here smokes don’t bum one off me”
last edited 10 months ago
"GodDAMMIT ARCHIE!" Boomer groans when Hal had gotten back to the cart. "You had one job, ONE!"

"—and one whole of a quarter of a dime and nickel," The voice continued to count down.

Raven looks at everyone with a confused look that slowly starts to become one that was of suspicion as she starts to feel that this had happened before. She doesn't know why, or better yet how the hell that would have even worked, but there was something familiar.

"OoooooNe," Mr. Clockwork said as he got into a sprinting pose, the veins bulging from underneath the hairiness of his legs. There was an audible crunch from the lit up, colorful ground as his toes curled against it firmly, his body lowering for his mustache to take the shape of hands that place themselves onto the flooring behind the starting line.

"Three quarters of a one," the announcing voice continues.
Maddy was almost immediately silent at the sight of his legs practically bulging in a display that could only be described as body horror, at least for Maddy who was a little repulsed by muscles. She looked in a sort of disgusted expression that made it impossible to look away until she would hear him counting down again. And when she would hear ARCHIE
“Yes, ARCHIE and God do go together” ARCHIE would exclaim. “And what job? Bitch you ain’t paying me. I don’t see W2s, or health insurance or a dental plan”
“Guys!” Maddy would squeak out again in a panic, her eyes turning to Raven in a gaze that was almost begging for help, “Raven, was it. Tell me you got a plan. I-i know I said I’d help get you out b-but I really need your help right now”
"ME!?" Raven exclaims, and her heart leaps in her chest. "Wh-why me—Shouldn't you guys be an expert at this kind of stuff!?"

"How the heck do you figure that!?" Boomer says.

"Because you freaking WORK HERE MAN!"

"....Good point—But this is different!"

"Zeeehro, goooOoooOOoOOOO!" Mr. Clockwork's front foot pushed into the ground, legs and mustache flexing themselves at full capacity and some of the colorful floor kicking into pieces behind him as he takes off in a sprint with masterful form, his mustache acting as buff arms that swung with him. His strides were long ones as his legs would swing, the distance growing between the rapidly.
“Because I dunno what’s going on here I just live in a small apartment out in Jersey and I live with my blue cat named Churchill and he’s really cute but that’s not the point the point is that I’m panicking cause it’s my first day and I don’t wanna be trapped here and neither do you Raven so can you please help me-“ Maddy shouted this all out in a panicked hurry as she would hear the countdown, only to be cut off when she would hear the word zero and see as Mr Clockwork had already gotten a head start from her own rambling. She didn’t even wait for a response at this point and just started running, though with her smaller figure mixed with her larger bust and also that she hadn’t jogged in a while and had spent the entire day running so her legs were tired, she was already out of breathe, and the rambling before the race started do no favors in easing her breathing. Hal pointing and laughing even less so
Raven didn't know what made her do it. The begging from Maddy, the desperation from Boomer, or the constant back and forth, or even the fact that Maddy had started to try to run only to be laughed at by Hal. Or maybe it was that she knew that if Sammy was there, she would try everything she could to help Maddy out. Or at least that's what she believed.
But with frantically fumbling hands, she turns the key to the ignition hard. And unknowingly, a purple electricity ran across the vehicle, and it suddenly jumps into motion, swerving terribly. She didn't know how to drive at all. But despite this, the cart seemed to remain on the right path after the timeclock. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the steering wheel, fearful noises coming from her as the cart nearly crashed into one of the constructed shelves.

"Fuck—shit— STRAIGHTEN THE CART, STRAIGHTEN IT!" Boomer yells frantically.

"I'M TRYING!" Raven cried out as she yanked the wheel in the opposite direction. "Ohgod—movemovemovemove!!!" She screamed at Maddy as the cart sped towards her. But then she closes her eyes tightly, the fear overcoming her, her thumb mashing into the steering repeatedly. "A, A, A, A!"

"What are you doing! Open your eyes an—FREAKIN ChriiiIIIIST—"

*Before Boomer could finish, the cart had quiet literally jumped over Maddy and her entirety, landing harshly in front of her with a sloppy swerving of its rear, it's tires spinning with a harsh screech*

Raven's eyes were wide open now, in both shock and fear. But it was the focus that she got from the adrenaline that kept the cart from flipping into a crash as it slides sharply into a drift until it stops completely. Her breathes rise and fall hard in her chest.

Boomer is in shock himself, and for a second, he could say nothing. Until he could. ".....Note to self. Ask John to start a mandatory class on driving...."
last edited 9 months ago
“W…woah” Maddy spoke as she looked at the cart come to a halt, seeing just how fast it had suddenly become. Even Hal and ARCHIE were dead silent at the sight of that
“How the hell did you…” Hal had begun to speak, but was interrupted as Maddy would climb into the cart, pushing passed Hal and ARCHIE and sitting next to Boomer and Raven.
“Okay I wanna tell you that was super hecking cool and radical and you looked like a speed king doing that but no time” Maddy remarked, “We gotta keep this thing moving if we’re gonna beat that clock guy and get out of this. You can do it, Raven”
“You… you can?” Hal questioned rather than giving his usual pessimistic retorts. It was clear that whatever it was completely shocked him, for once
9 months ago afewseconds said…
"I can?" Raven says hysterically between between heavy breaths at the same time as Hal did, chuckles soaked with disbelief in her voice.

"YES— Yes you can, you definitely can! And I'm definitely not saying that because either we're going to be trapped two times over times infinitely or have to restart this loop!" Boomer says in a ramble. "No pressure though!"

"H-huh?" Raven chirps out as she looks at him with an pale face and an odd expression, her stomach gurgling nervously. She throws up in his lap.

"Ugh!" Boomer tries to move out of the way but of course, is a second too slow. But he couldn't even bring himself to be mad. "Okay...that one is totally on me... literally... disgustingly literally." He sighs. And then he leans over the side of the cart and vomits.

9 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
“HA!” Hal shouts out in glee at the mere sight of Raven blowing chunks all over his lap, even more so when Boomer follows by doing the same which only causes Hal to start laughing more. The very sight of it though makes Maddys stomach feel queasy but she manages to fight back tie urge of adding to the vomit party and instead would try to keep Raven focused on the road. “Okay, okay” she spoke in a panic “This is probably fine. Just uh… think about that Samantha girl you mentioned and uh… try to do your best”
last edited 9 months ago
"Uuuuugh," Raven groans, her head on the steering wheel as the sick feeling causes her to slump. "Sa..Sammy?" She pushes herself against the back of the seat weakly. Her chest felt like it was going to burst if not be dragged into her stomach.

*Boomer felt it somewhere deep in his mind, buried with the many horrors and torturous acts that he had witnessed there, something tried to click when he heard the name Sammy. Something that he couldn't quite explain.*

"Yeah...Sammy— If we don't win this could be the only chance you can have to see her or anyone else that you ever knew again — no, it WILL be," Boomer says frantically, knowing it would also cost Maddy her freedom as well.

"Sammy," Raven breathes out, trying to find some sort of calm, some sort of focus. "I..I can't —"

"YES, you can, you have to," Boomer urges her.

"LAP 1 completed by Mister Clockwork!" The unseen announcer suddenly yells, which causes Raven to jump in her seat while Boomer instead cringes.

"Wh-what—but it just started!" Raven exclaims anxiously, only to turtle down when their large legged opponent when sprints pass them. "All freaking ready!?"
Maddy starts to panic again as she sees their opponent pass them with little effort, looking around the lap as she was starting to feel a differnet kind of sickness. She would turn to Raven again and speak up, "N-Now listen, do you want to see this Sammy of yours again? Then you gotta beat this thing. I know that the other you that we knew would be here kicking this things patootie, so you need to as well, do you hear me. You gotta win this not just for you, but for uh... also you, I think."
"No..." Boomer says suddenly, looking over at Maddy as an idea clicks like the pull string of an attic lightbulb. "She wouldn't. She'd be somewhere nearby playing Mario Cart while we're getting dusted until the loop gets boring—" He quickly turns his head to Raven. "She's always saying how if it isn't Mario Kart "she ain't driving it", yes, her words exactly—"

Raven gives him a weirded out look peppered with confusion. "I'm...lost?"

Boomer grabs Raven's hands and slaps them into the wheel. "Mario Cart it!"

"But....Mario Cart's gay...everyone knows DK Racing is where it's at," Raven replies.

"Does that really matter?!"

"Yeah...yeah it does as a matter of fact." Raven sniffles. But then her eyebrows knit ogether as she looks to everyone in the cart. If this was some fever dream, then it was too real. She gulps, her fingers clammy as they grip around the steering wheel and her eyes face forward. And that's when she remembers that she didn't know how to drive. "Um...yeah..okay..okay—I don't know how to drive howdoIdrive!?" She exclaims.
"You guys fucking suck, did none of you play CTR?" Hal spoke up lazily
"I prefer Bloodborne Kart, actually" ARCHIE spoke up from the sidelines, "It was a very questionable move by From's part but I think when you really consider all they added it was ingenius game design-"
Hal and Maddy would both shout out from the kart at ARCHIE
"Shut up" Hal shouted
"Shut up" Maddy spoke as well before returning to Raven, "You just gotta hit the pedal as fast as you can and spin the wheel as quickly. Like uh... Like in those racing games. That's how driving works. GTA, Gran Turismo, uuuuh... flippin uh Crazy Taxi and all that. Just hit it as hard as you can and turn the wheel when you can. Basic driving. And also be faster than the boss here"
"CTR is garbage Hal," Boomer groans when Hal brings it up. It actually liked the game, but figures that it was something Roux would say. And of course he also chimes in to tell ARCHIE to shut up. Not because of his comment, but because of the fact that he was apparently cool with King Leg Day and was doing nothing to help them at all.

Raven on the other hand, despite their situation, was surprised by anyone else even knowing that Bloodborne Kart's existed. She was actually about to ask ARCHIE how he knew about it himself until of course, the group shuts him up. Well that, and she had only just caught her breath.
"I don't think regular driving has freaggin bosses that threaten to trap you in some weird ass Father Time Olympic track!"

"Then stop treating it like a regular race," Boomer says, almost at a loss himself. "It's not a regular race! There's a lot up rainbow road track with an announcer that we for the love of us haven't even seen yet, and a scarily, unnervingly fast running clock with legs that could probably crush an elephant's neck! Nothing about this is regular!"

“Boomer is right, uh… Raven, was it?” Maddy chimed in now, looking back to Boomer with some concern before returning her eyes to Raven. “None of this is like the real world. There’s clocks and zombies and bats and magic, made up crud that isn’t real. And if you wanna get back to the real world, you gotta win. Do it for that Sammy or something. What is she, like a pet cat or something? I also have a pet cat I wanna get back to, so let’s do it for our cats, okay?”
"She's not..a cat," Raven hisses as she was told once again what was at stake if she didn't win. That again, again, she was going to practically lose everything, which included Sammy well as her freedom, which was now started to feel like a possibility she didn't want to take chances on.

*And as Raven gripped the wheel, the weight of those with her quick to build a burden of responsibility onto her shoulders, she did what Sammy always told her to do and breathed deeply. The steering wheel became like dough in her hands, like clay that started to mold and shape until something else in her grasp. Boomer watched on with dumbfounded awe.*

Raven's eyes were closed, and she sits in the seat with thumbs that moved along with the reshaping steering wheel.

It was like watching a balloon be twisted into a balloon animal, the way the steering wheel squeaks and squeals as it rearranges, ties itself into knots that take on curves fit for holding hands. The mold of buttons appear as handles shape into the palms of Raven's hands until it was in the shape of a N64 controller.

"She's someone special to me," Raven's eyes pop open, only for a purple static electricity to run throughout her gaze from one corner to the other as her gaze lands on the rearview, only to see Mr. Clockwork already making his way towards them again already, this time skipping about at a speed that shouldn't have been possible.

*But Raven was no longer focused on what was supposed to be possible, and what wasn't. She wasn't sure why, but she found confidence in what she held in her hands. But there was something more. She wanted to win.
The tires of the cart started to spin into a burnout, smoke sizzling at the tires as neon purple specks sparked across the ground.*

"Uh...Raven?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate," Raven mutters quickly, her hand shaking nervously when it rests onto the gearshift.
Maddy wasn’t sure what to make as she looked down, seeing the wheels squeal with a firey rage as they were spinning in place. At the sight of Boomer and Hal’s confused stares looking at the wheels, Maddy could almost make out a sense of something greater from the way this Raven spoke. It was like she was seeing that same Roux from before, the one with the confidence, the certainty that she would win. And as Boomer asked his question, Maddy turned to him and shushed him. “Theres a time to speak and a time to be quiet. Now is the time for silence” She spoke softly
“….. bitch, what?” Hal could only retort
7 months ago afewseconds said…
*Raven's eyes squinted with a determination she didn't know that she had, her gaze zoned in on the path ahead. She had the urge to tell the others to hold on for their lives, but felt that any attempt to speak again would be in the language of more vomit. Mr. Clockwork had gained on them rather quickly, and his breaths came forth as kungfu grunts. Just as his body had aligned with it, the cart shot forward with a switch if gears.*

Raven squeals in utter terror, her finger mashing down the ignition button on the controller rather than her foot being mashed into the pedal. The adrenaline forced her fingers into steadiness as she curves the cart around the corner.

For a time, they were neck and neck, the cart's engine clattering with the energy being poured into it by its driver. But Mr. Clockwork was unnaturally fast, and manages to start creating a gap between them.

"He's starting to lose us!" Boomer exclaims.

Another sharp turn looped them out into a vast course where the path spiraled and winded, colorful strips marked with white arrows being scattered about. There were boxes that floated in various places that had striped question marks projecting a few inches away from their surfaces, and blue and green balloons that floated in place elsewhere.

"...What the fu—" Raven couldn't even finish as she has to focus on not looking around frantically after feeling the change of atmosphere that made her shudder.

In front of them with a blue number 1 floating above his head, Mr. Clockwork jumps and grabs one of the boxes when he notices that his opponents were managing to put in much more of an effort then he originally would have thought. But as he breaks it open and tossed it behind him, sticks of dynamite the size of barrels began to roll out.

7 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy had to cover her eyes for fear that if she were to open them, she would only join in with the others as they committed. Hal on the other hand, was barely hanging on to the seat of the car as it had suddenly jumped to a speed not thought possible by the pessimistic man. And from the sidelines, ARCHIE had continued to watch, tossing chips from a bag into the face of his mask that only bounced off and onto the stomach of his jacket, yet the man did not stop tossing them toward where his mouth would be. Finally after hearing the words from Raven, Maddy would open her eyes to see the dynamite flying at them, and she would duck once more
“That’s not fair” Maddy shouted “How is that fair? What kind of flipping race is this?!”
"The kind we're going to win," Raven growls as she tries to switch the cart around two of the tumbling barrels and succeeds mostly.

Boomer could feel the harsh vibration shudder through the cart as his eyes watching the mini mushroom clouds that came with the loud explosions he witnessed behind them. "Ok that's some straight up bull—" The sound of his own fearful yelling interrupts him. "Stay in the road! THE ROAD!"

"I'm TRYING! Shut up and grab some balloons or something! Somebody, anybody!" Raven says, now yelling as well by default with the explosion going on behind them.
“B-balloons?” Maddy asked as she looked around them, the explosions all around her making it hard to even hear what everyone was shouting aloud. All she could do was look back at Boomer with some worry as she spoke up, “What the heck does the balloons do? How will that help?!”
"I don't know!" This was Boomer's first response, his senses feeling as if they were being overloaded with how much noise and vivid confusion from the surroundings and bursts of colors and deafening explosions. They were starting to go so impossibly fast in the cart that he could barely keep up what was what around them.

"Ugh— they're power ups like in the game!" A disgruntled Raven shouts from the wheel as she's forced to whip their vehicle to the right, only for the tires to slide into the glowing electric orange arrow panels that covered the ground, which in turn briefly threw them forward at an even higher speed.

Boomer holds on to the rails, dreadfully giving himself the internal "Ok" to start standing up from his seat. His legs tremble a little as he steadies himself, spotting a line of rotating red and blue balloons passed the blurting tears in his eyes and preparing to try and grab one. "Please don't fall, pleasedon'tfallpkeasedon'tfall—" he frantically murmurs to himself.
Maddy would continue to scream, realizing how much of a distraction she was being from the others. As she would hear the two continue to bicker, she put her hands over her mouth to block out the screaming and cover her eyes, not wanting to see what would happen when the boost went off. And once it did she was sure to not want to open them, feeling like the skin on her face could be torn off at any moment from the sheer force
Boomer tries to swipe the string of one of the first set of balloons into his hands but misses twice as they zipped passed, the second attempt nearly causing him to fall out of the vehicle. And if it weren't for Raven noticing and steering a hard left, then he would have surely fallen.

"S-sorry!" Raven exclaims halfway through a grunt.

"Forget it!" Boomer tries to tell her as he makes another attempt to make a grab for any of the "items" after being thrown back against the seat upon their contact with what his brain had already labeled "Go fast arrow". He reaches for a green one and it pops on impact and releases an adolescent, squid -like creature of a ghostly white texture suddenly zips down from the air, and he becomes distracted when it twirls through the air as if it were swimming until it was right in his face. He was perplexed and wary, but taken off guard as he watched it give an adorable wave. "Aaaawwww—"

The sound of a sharp gasp and then Boomer screaming made Raven jump, her head snapping in his direction for a split second only to see that he had been sprayed in the face by steaming ink. "You were supposed to throw it!"

"Oh God it burns! It's like trying to bite drink coffee fresh out the pot withoutanythingcoolingitdowb—BUT FOR YOUR FAAACE!" Boomer screeches while wiping at his face. "Gah—ITS IN MY EYES!"
Hal was prepared to laugh at the constant barrage of pain that hit his face, but he was finding himself far too sick to do much of anything. Instead all he could do was let out a faint “heh” before covering his mouth to keep his stomach in check.
With Boomer incapacitated and Hal being Hal, Maddy had to open her eyes for a brief moment and look in front of her, seeing the chaos that was going all around. And as she would see the other two set back, she let out a weary whimper before stepping to the edge of the car, holding her hands out in a scared manner as she waited for the next balloon to arrive
5 months ago afewseconds said…
*As the sound of Boomer's consistent screaming was started to get to her, Raven forced all of her focus towards the winding and almost distractingly colorful road that the cart's wheels roll against. In place of her nails digging into the steering wheel, her fingers mashed at the buttons on the more familiar device in her sweaty palms. Boomer had resorted to the use of his shirt to scrub at his fast while also trying not to become a trash bag in the wind with how fast the cart was going.*

Raven's eyes are wide, and remain so out of the fear that one blink would lead to a mistake that would end it all. She could still see back of Mr. Clockwork in front of them, which gives her some sense of hope because despite being a lap behind, they weren't too far behind the thing. Which meant they still had a chance to make it work. They had to. And that's when it hits her. "The red ones! Grab a red ballo—BOOMER SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"How 'bout YOU get sprayed in the face with that shit and SEE HOW IT FEELS!" Boomer yells back. "Oh God, I think I'm blind!"

Raven was definitely going to bite back with some snark, but realizes they didn't have anywhere near the time to go back and forth. That, and she was too concentrated on trying to concentrate. "Somebody, anybody, try to grab a red one!" She steers the cart into one of the lines of arrows that would throw them forward at an even higher speed. She cringes at the sound of the screeches of dismay from the back tires. The cart gives a mild swerve that she fixes into a drift around a long curve.

5 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
At the very mention of someone, Madey turned to the others in the hopes of volunteers. But seeing how distracted Boomer was and how unwilling to make the attempt Hal was, Maddy could only give a dey gulp as she leaned over the side of the car “Oh flick, oh flea, oh flip, oh flub, oh freak, oh frick, oh frank, oh fun” Maddy spoke under her breathes, her body leaning just out of the cart with a hand outstretched, praying to whatever sick god was listening that she would grab the balloon
*As Raven somehow managed to keep the cart in a drift, and in turn, right where they needed it to be for Maddy to grab the red balloon, the tires screeched in dismay against the strain being placed upon it. Boomer held on to anything he could with a death grip as he had to keep himself from falling off, which was only made worse since he was partially blinded still and couldn't see, and in front of them, Mr. Clockwork glanced back, noticing that they were starting to close the gap between them. And that's when the track began to shift and change. Blockades and walls of brick burst from the ground, and just as Maddy would almost be able to grab one the balloons, the shifting caused it to be pushed upwards into a ramp that they started to leave behind as quickly as they passed it.*

"Oh come on! That's bullshit!" Raven growls, a rage overcoming the flat out terror that she experiences while having to navigate the cart around the newly sprouted obstacles. "Everybody hang tight!" She wants before mashing down on the gas and speeding towards one of the ramps that had a single red balloon a couple of meters in the air away from its peak.
“Oh for Gourds sake” Maddy spoke in her usual brand of holding back her swears, holding onto the side of the cart with all the strength she could muster to not fly out of the side with all the turns and drifts on the track. As she would see another balloon just above them, she would have to take the risk by standing on the edge just barely held on my the toes of her shoes locked under the seat as she reached ever so slightly further
The cart hits the ramp at break neck speed under Raven's guidance, which sends them flying through the air like a cow jumping over a moon. The soar across in an arc, and at the peak of it, Maddy would be able to grab the item that they so desperately needed. All the while, Boomer feels his stomach drop as the start to fall back towards the ground.

Raven could barely control the direction that the front of the cart wanted to land in, and it fights against her. But by whatever luck they had, she manages to stick them a messy and harsh landing. But even still, she has to fight hard against the chaotic swerving that comes after there landing. She squeals in fear and adrenaline as she barely avoids the obstacles that were far from shy about presenting themselves soon afterwards.
Maddy gives a light scream as she falls backward into the cart, holding onto the balloon with a light groan of pain as she falls right back next to Raven. And as she continues to swerve the car to avoid the obstacles, she holds her hands up with the balloon in her hands and proclaims, “Got it, Raven”
"Yes! YesMygod—pop it POP IT!," Raven exclaims frantically, her head turning with a snap towards Maddy before returning to the road immediately.

But Boomer hears the sizzling sound within the balloon, or sounding as if it were coming from inside of it. However when he looks at the string that was attached to it, his eyes widen with evident uncertainty. "Uh..I uh.. don't think that doing that with something with a fuse is a good ide—"

"Just pop the damn thing!" Raven nearly screeches.
Maddys head kept snapping back between Raven and Boomer as they argued. She knew that Boomer was more used to the madness of this place but Raven clearly knew things to. And as the two were only making it uncertain, Maddy started to panic a bit. And in her panic, she grabbed the balloon and squeezed it against her chest to pop it
2 months ago afewseconds said…
The moment the balloon pops, Boomer's eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT!"

*When the balloon popped, the fizzing of the fuse increased. The sight of the balloon had been replaced with a giant firework that looked more like a rocket with yellow stars pressed into it.*

"Get ready to throw it!" Raven says while keeping the cart on the right track. She looks further ahead of them, and her face scrunched with nervous determination. She slides the cart into another pad of glowing arrows, which throws them forward with a burst of speed. They were catching up now.

"Uh, that fuse is getting a heck of a lot shorter than I'm comfortable with!" Boomer exclaims.

"Just wait," Raven tells him while trying to keep her focus on the road.
2 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
When Maddy looked in her hands to see the rocket, she felt ecstatic. When she would see the fuse starting to go down, she felt far less so. And as Raven told her to hold it before tossing it, Maddy was already starting to panic once again, holding the thing in her hands nervously as she watched the fuse get shorter and shorter and wasn’t sure if she should throw it yet. But still, Raven had at least gotten them this far, and she knew that she just had to trust her. And so she waited for the signal, her nervous eyes looking down at the fuse every now and again