The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 502

over a year ago afewseconds said…
"YOU gotta get out," Boomer corrects her, looking ahead to see how many yards out they were. He still didn't understand why such a small desk was in such a big room. Or..would it have been better if it was one giant desk in a small room, he thinks. But he shakes the thought off as he speaks to Maddy. "That's why we're here remember? Of course you don't to want to get used to it, who on there right minds would willingly want to?"
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
“Me?” Maddy spoke as she would hear those words escape his mouth. She looked at the desk but then back to Boomer as she spoke. As she looked back at Boomer, she asked. “But what about you? And Raven and ARCHIE and Hal, and the other guy? What will you guys do?”
"Well... don't know who Raven is, but we.. don't exactly have the choice to leave," Boomer says while rubbing that back of his neck. "So, we'll just be here waiting for the next big catastrophe to happen and we're force to figure things out and clean up the mess. Well, except ARCHIE. He's just a regular that comes and goes."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I fucked up XD over a year ago
“Wh-what?” Maddy spoke with fear and even a bit of offense at hearing that there was no escape for the others here. Except ARCHIE, which only added more questions as to what his deal was. She stomped her foot down and spoke up, “But… that’s not fair. You guys have been here longer. Don’t you got like a sort of first come first serve policy or something? I think you guys should get to leave first since you’ve all been here longer than me. I mean, that’s fair right?”
"NO," Boomer says immediately, and for the first time with a sharpness in his voice. He cringes out a sigh when he realizes how he had said it so harshly, and he tells her, "It's...complicated when it comes to us. Everyone's here for different reasons and by different means. And some of those reasons and means are...permanent. You? You came in through applying, which...was a horrible idea, not going to lie there. But.. you're not permanent. As long as you don't die."
“So what?” Maddy spoke, even though she had cringed through his immediate response to it all. She still wasn’t sure what to even say. As she would look at the sudden pain and hear the frustration in his voice she asked, “So what? That’s it? Flub the rest of us, have a nice life? And I’m just supposed to move on with my life after that? How can I do that. Boomer please there has to be some way. There has to be some kind of way to get everyone out of here”
"So what? That's it?"

"Yep," was Boomer's answer.

"Flub the rest of us, have a nice life?"

Again, Boomer answers but this time with only a single nod instead of saying anything. And as she asks if she was supposed to move on with her life, he nodds again with his eyebrows raising slightly as if the answer to that was obvious. Obviously one he didn't like or wanted to think about much. But obvious, at least to himself. "Well no...not really. Not that we haven't tried or anything. On the bright side though, it'll be easier than you think to forget. Once you're through those doors again, this'll just be some regular job, at some regular gas station, in a regular life. You won't really...remember me after your shift is done. Or any of us. Not until next time. And I'm pretty sure you're not thinking about any "next times"."
“Wait so… you’re saying” Maddy spoke, trying to wrap her head around it all. The clear look of frustrated confusion told Boomer that she really wasn’t grasping it all that much but was trying. “That even if I survive this I’ll just end up back here regardless? But I won’t remember what happens and I’ll have to endure this kind of thing again and remember everyone again like nothing ever happened?”
"That's where the schedule comes in," Boomer sighs. "Unlike us, you're not exactly stuck here. And since you're new, I'd wager that you'd only be working 4 days a week, with only two of those days being the graveyard shift, like this one." He paused for a second, and then decides to explain it in a more simpler way. "Think of it this way. You work four days with a theoretical fifth and another theoretical seventh upon a theoretical death. The two days you work the graveyard are one and the same, a complete split from the days that you DON'T do graveyard. The days that you DON'T have graveyard shift, you won't remember a single thing until you start your next graveyard shift again. Rather than remembering us, it'll feel more like you never left, if that makes any sense. Besides, why remember a bunch of eternally doomed nobodies like us anyways?"
“Well….” Galiah spoke, scratching at her nose in an awkward way to try and find some sort of answer. She looked up at Boomer and spoke. “I don’t know. I don’t know you guys that much and really half of the team seems pretty rude or even human. But at the same time no one’s ever tried that hard to keep me safe. So I just… hate to know that you guys gotta suffer for my sake. It’s just not fair. So I just… I dunno, wanna find a way out for you guys. You and Roux and even Hal and probably ARCHIE. It’s just… I dunno any decent person would worry”
"You think so?" Boomer ends up snickering, but it doesn't sound like it was out of humor at all. It actually sounds painful as he replies, "You'd be surprised by all the "decent people" that don't. They come, and then they leave." As they were finally nearing the desk, he looks over at her. "But.. I'm glad that you're one of them who does. I appreciate it."
“Of course I care” Maddy spoke as she turned to Boomer, still walking toward the desk but at a much slower pace. “No one has ever fought so much to keep me safe. I’m just a stranger to you guys but you all did so much for me. I can’t possibly thank you all enough. That means so much to me. I consider you guys really special for that”
12 months ago afewseconds said…
"Yeah, Special Ed," Roux says, floating on her bats as if they were clouds while she was lays back with her arms propped behind her head. It was as if she was on a hammock it something. "And that only goes for Boomer."

"Oh freak off Draculina," Boomer retorts with annoyance. "Aren't you supposed to be on look out with ARCHIE?"

"And you expected me to stay out there while you take your sweet time looking at a nice piece of ass? Hard pass dude," Roux replies with a fangy grin.

"I hope one of your bats flies up your vagina and pees everywhere," Boomer says to her flatly.

Roux wrinkles her nose. "Gnarly." And then she smirks. "But I'd much rather have them in yours."

"Oh yeah? Well...shit."

"Ha! Another point for the Rouxster," Roux cheers while laughing.
12 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"Shouldn't we be a bit worried that ARCHIE is out there by himself" Maddy said as she could still hear ARCHIE outside
"Yeah, you guys need to think about ARCHIE" ARCHIE said as he had suddenly appeared next to the group with little introduction that only made Maddy jump in surprise and a bit of fear. And as she looked between the group, then back to ARCHIE, she asked, "How did?"
"How did what?" ARCHIE asked, a question mark on his helmet
"The... you were outside" Maddy said. But as she looked at the question mark still present on ARCHIE's face, she knew it was a vain attempt to get answers. Even still, ARCHIE's sea shanties could still be heard from outside the room
"I came cause I felt left out" ARCHIE answered in a sort of off handed answer to the question
"ARCHIE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Roux could still be heard outside, yet like ARCHIE, she was there with the group. She snickers from right above their heads. "See? All covered."

Boomer let's out a long winded groan, putting his face into his hands for a moment. "Let's just get to that damn desk and open the safe."

"Aye aye Cap'm" Roux says, giving an over exaggerated salute from her position. "Ladies first though."

"Then you should be the furthest im the back," Boomer shoots at her.

"That still makes you a bitch though."

Boomer pushes ARCHIE in front of him and lifts and eyebrow while still looking up at Roux.. "You were saying?"
“I agree” ARCHIE admited to the group. “Ladies first” he moves in front of Roux without much hesitation, which only confuses Maddy more
“ARCHIE I think that was derogatory” Maddy replied
“So conform to the sexist ideology that is instilled in our society?” ARCHIE remarked with a shocked emoji. “Better to be a lady than a sexist. Unlike… others”
He turned his gaze to Boomer. “For shame, Boomer” he shook his head disapprovingly
last edited 12 months ago
"Bullshit!" Boomer exclaims.

"Hah! Got'em! That's two points up Boom baby," Roux laughs while pointing at him.

"Two points up your ass, I will reset this freaking loop!" Boomer said with a twitch of his eye.

"Whoa whoa whoa man, chill! No need to have soreness in your bum," Roux rolls her eyes. "Sheesh."

Boomer gives both her and ARCHIE the middle finger before he turns around and just starts continuing on his way to the desk.

"Ooohohoooo, somebody's mad!" Roux covers her quiet laughter with her hand, only to gasp and fuck her head down when a cigarette gauntlet flew at her. "Ha! Ya misse—huh?" She looks up to see that the thing was floating over her head. "Son of a—" Before she can finish and with a press of a button from Boomer, unreasonably large amounts of tobacco began to spill from it so fast that she was quickly buried under around of it.
ARCHIE laughed as well with a bright XD on his mask, a faint robotic chortle separate from his own laugh was made present as he pointed at Boomer. But his laughter was directed to Roux when she was showered in a sea of tobacco dust. He laughed at her and exclaimed “Ha two funny things in a row. That rocks”
As Boomer was feeling a bit of stress, Maddy tapped his shoulder and remarked softly, “Don’t worry Boomer. I know that you aren’t sexist… Hal might be, but not you”
"Hold up—Hal? You're literally the only person aside from me who sees that and you've only been here a day. Wow." Boomer was honestly surprised.

"Bullshit!" It was Roux's turn to say now, albeit muffled by the mound of tobacco that was quickly becoming more of a small mountain now.

"Can't hear you over all of that lung cancer?" Boomer retorts.

Roux replies with an arm that stuck out the side of the mound, attached to it being a middle finger that slowly uncurls into a stiff "Fuck You".

"Yes! Got my points back!" Boomer briefly celebrates under his breath.

"Not for long!" Roux's muffled voice speaks again as the mountain of tobacco starts following behind them in a shimmy instead of her just waking out of it.
“Listen” Maddy spoke up with a bit stern tone and remarked. “We can all have points or whatever it is we’re talking about. But can we please just go and get this over with. I don’t think my brain can handle anymore of this madness”
ARCHIE gave an offended scoff as he looked to the cigarette pile that was Roux and remarked, “Can you believe this? Says we just delay. Us, delay. We delay things. The Delay Gang we is. Always deal-“
“SHUSH” Maddy squeaked with the ferocity of an angry ferret at ARCHIE before continuing down the hall
"Ooooooooh, you just got shushed by thunder thighs!" Roux was dying laughing, partly because it was ARCHIE, partly because of how serious Maddy tried to sound but ended up coming off as adorable.

Boomer snickers quietly but then clears his throat. "But yeah, Maddy's right—"

"Cough cough, SIMP," Roux says, not even taking the liberty of using actual fake coughs.

"SIMP...LETON," Boomer shoots back.

*As the group of four would finally reach the point of just a few meters away from the desk, Boomer would bring everyone to a stand still and turned around to face them.*

"Alright, you guys no the drill. Except you Maddy. Your new," Boomer adds at the end. "We're either doing hopscotch or Red River, and NO ARCHIE, we are NOT doing Double Dutch."

"Unless it's a blunt, then I'll take both," Roux comments from under Mt. Saint Tobacco, which now somehow had a flag at its peak as if someone had already climbed it.

*In the space in front of them, some of the tiles had grown twice their size on the floor, and some of them were a bright red. However, the moment something touched the bright red, for instance, a fly that buzzed around looking for a quick scoop, it was burnt to a crisp.*

"I smell burning...is the floor lava?"

"YES THE FLOOR IS LAVA ROUX," Boomer barked.

Roux grina some. "Sweet. Whelp, you guys have fun with that. I'll just be floating across the air, waiting for ya slowpokes to get to the other side."
ARCHIE would join in on the coughing gags as well “cough, bitch made, cough easily infatuated with busty girls cough” but instead of fake coughing he would only say the word cough
But as soon as they would see that the game was The Floor is Lava, ARCHIE would let out an excited cheer, “Yaaay I needed a hot bath”
Before anyone could or rather would stop him, ARCHIE fell face first into the pit of lava, his body slowly sinking into the burning liquid under he was completely submerged, much to the disturbance of Maddy. She looked to Booker and asked, “Um… anyway I’ll let you lead the way Boomer. I’m sure you know what to do, hopefully”
"Yeah..of course " Boomer says with a long sigh after watching ARCHIE practically belly splash into the lava. He looks at Maddy. "This was is pretty straightforward. We're following the ones that aren't lava, and not doing what ARCHIE'S currently doing. Unless Batgirl up there will be nice enough to fly me over and make this qui—

"Nope! Hah!" Roux calls out to them, but suddenly looks on her phone from the video that was playing. "Ayo—HELL NAH! Not INTERESTED—" poof.

Boomer stands there, his jaw agape slightly. "Wait? What?" He just shakes his head and quickly tells Maddy, "Ignore it. Come, let's get this over with."
Maddy would look at the tiles on the floor, giving a bit of a worried deep breathe in as she hopped from one tile to the next. As she would, ARCHIE would poke his head from the lava on occassion, still fine as the goo would fall from his helmet and clothes, not even hurting him as he spoke, "Marco!"
He would dunk his head back underneath before popping up at another lava tile, "Marco!"
He dunked underneath again and popped out of another, "Guys, it doesn't work if you don't say Polo!"
Poof

*There was a sudden scream that echoed through the enormous room, vibrating off of the walls. Boomer had nearly jumped out of his skin, and then had to jump out of the way as someone fell from above, having to push Maddy out of the way as well. But it was who had landed that would leave the gang in shock as they would watch the blood that poured from her neck seal instantly in a stitch like fashion*

"Roux, that's not fucking fun—what..in..the heck..." Boomer murmurs in confusion and almost horror. "...Roux?" He knows that it's her, but she looked different, her hair a woodsy brown. Yet she wore what Roux had been wearing.

Raven gasps desperately and sharply for air suddenly as she sits up, her eyes wide, and her hands rubbing all around her throat. She breathes heavily. "What? Who—wh-where am I?! Am...am I dead?"

"Uh....oh..." Boomer says slowly, cringing at the horror that had just settled in..

Raven's head turns sharply towards him. "Uh oh? What's Uh oh?! Somebody tell me whatthefuckisgoingon?!"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Whahat the fuck is happening XD 12 months ago
afewseconds commented…
A lot. A lot is happening Wind XD 12 months ago
Maddy looked to see Raven standing in front of her, her eyes blinking as she would look at her, then back to Boomer and then back to her. She would sit down in a squat and wave to her, "Uh.... hello, uh... Roux, is it?"
But soon ARCHIE would pop from the lava again, climbing out with a slight grumble, "Ugh, you guys are no fun. I say Marco and you say.......... Yeah, that's all you fucking people say. What's the point of a good ol fashion dip in the lava if you're not-"
But ARCHIE would stop as he looked at Raven, staring at her with a blank stare of his white emoticon. And soon his face mask would disappear as he looked at her, her reflection shown in the blackness of his screen. After a bit, he would turn his head, speaking in a slightly more ominous gleeful tone, still no emotion on his mask, "Oh, this is very interesting. Very interesting indeed"
ARCHIE would turn back to Raven and look at her, his mask finally turning back on with a green smile on the screen as he asked, "So what's up? You're not Roux. You're a faker. And fakers are not good"
"What?" Raven say's in the most broken way possible as she was called Roux by the chick in front of her. And when ARCHIE pops up, she's chuckles before screaming hysterically. "WHAT!?"

"Knock it—" Boomer smacks ARCHIE upside the helmet, and finishes upon impact, "OFF! One person falls from the sky and you gotta be weird about it?" He then turns back to Raven and kneels down beside Maddy to talk to the distraught Roux twin. "This isn't going to be easy, but to answer that first question..."Yeah...I think you're dead..."

Raven looks at all of them as if they were utterly insane. She starts to pinch herself repeatedly to try to wake herself up from whatever hellish nightmare she had just woke to.
"This isn't good" Maddy said as she stood up
"No, this is great" ARCHIE said. "Guys, she just like me. She's just like me for real. I'm so happy I can cry" ARCHIE commented as tears started to fall from her face
"ARCHIE, please, not now" Maddy said as she squatted down in front of Raven again, taking her hands into hers in a comforting manner. "Hey, listen, we don't... know what to do, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. Just take a few deep breathes and-"
"AHHHH shit!" The voice of a disgruntled worker shouted. Hal came walking over, rubbing at his brusied face as he spoke up, "I had the best sleep in over two centuries and all I see is a pity party for this sucker punch cunt-" But he stopped as he looked at Raven, completely mistaking her for the other one. He pointed at her and said, "So we got another one here. Is she a cryer. Cause I really don't like cryers. I'll send them to Baghead covered in ketchup if she starts crying"
"Hal, please, shut the flip up!" Maddy spoke up with the best anger she could squeak out. She turned to Boomer and asked, "Boomer, is there something we can do for her? She's scared and desperate and I just... I don't know. I don't think she belongs here. Like it was some kind of accident"
Raven looks as if she were in shock, her eyes wide and her mouth unable to actually say anything, except a stuttering sound. Then it comes out after a second. "Really... this isn't real..no..this... I'm dead...wait—I'm dead?!"

"Uh...guys..I think she's just starting to catch up. I think she shou—*

*Boomer cringes as he heard Hal's voice, and realized that there was currently no Roux there to knock him the hell back out. Well...there was, but it didn't look like she would hurt a fly, especially how she currently was, and he groaned louder the closer Hal got until Maddy eventually tells Hal the equivalent of shutting the duck up.*

"I literally don't know. This one is a ne—" Boomer facepalmed. "Back track. This happened before, a couple millions of loops back—"

"Loops? Millions of loops? What the fuck are you people taking about!?" Raven shrieks, feeling like she was ready to push someone into some lava now to get answers.

"Let ME EXPLAIN OKAY?!" Boomer finally yells, but seeing some like Roux flinch when he does so makes him stop. "Okay, let's start from the top. Name please."

Raven gulps, looking between the individuals there, she hesitates before saying,
"R-Raven.."
"Raven, huh?" Maddy said, nodding her head. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Raven. My name is Madeline May, but please, just call me Maddy. If it helps, I also don't know what's happening here. But it's okay. Boomer here is a nice guy. He's been here before and I'm sure he can find a way out for you."
As Maddy did her best to give Raven a warm and caring smile, she turned to Boomer, her smiling fading as she spoke, "We can get her out of here, right? She's not... trapped here like you guys are, is she?"
As the two spoke, ARCHIE would sit next to Raven and respond, "Hi, my names ARCHIE. I too am broken. That fellow over there with the bags under his eyes is Hal Townsend. Boomer says he's a sexist, so he's probably a master in the arts of pleasure"
"Fuck you, ARCHIE" Hal casually responded
"I am a professional seller in the finer mind numbing substances that the government are too bitch made to legalize unless they're turning coin. I got weed, ganja, mary jane, Joan Jane, Penny Lane, Billie Jean, Billie Jo, Jojo's Bizarre Weedventure, I got wacky, sacky, lacky, and tacky. I got devil's lettuce, devil's onion, devil's tomato, devil's raddish. Comes in all colors of green, red, yellow, green red AND yellow if you're feeling experimental, and if you buy one bag of the rainbow color, you get a coupon off your next purchase."
last edited 12 months ago
11 months ago afewseconds said…
*Raven just stared at Maddy with wide eyes as she introduced herself. The fact that it all was so eerily familiar made her tremble.
Boomer had started to pace, scratching his fingers through his hair when Maddy asked him about Raven's wellbeing*

Boomer pulls Maddy off to the side, but not too far away from the others. "To tell you the truth...I don't exactly know yet. But if I'm going by his this place usually works... probably," he says. "I mean...how did she even get here? And if she's here then where the hell is Roux?!" He stops talking briefly. "This is crazy. I feel like this has happened before but there's like this wall —"

"... THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME MAN!" Boomer was cut off by Raven's outburst towards ARCHIE. She crawls away from him.

"Watch out for the lava—WATCHOUTFORTHE—" Boomer cringes hard at the sound of Raven's screaming as her hand sank deep into the lava tike behind her, but rushes over to pull her away from it.
11 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy hurried over in a panic as she hears Ravens sudden pained scream as her hand sank into the lava, pulling her out and not even daring to see what injury was there. “Oh god oh god oh god! Boomer, I’m panicking again. What do we do what do we do”
“God am I really that ugly” ARCHIE spoke as he would look into a mirror he had in his pocket, only staring at himself with a blank expression on the screen as he would gently touch his face in a somber and sad expression
last edited 11 months ago
"I don't know I'm tryingtothink!" Boomer exclaims over the sound of Raven's sobbing screams. And then he realizes that the lava floor tiles had started closing in on them. "FuckfuckFUCK—alright cheating time! ARCHIE don't you have like some super fire extinguisher or something?! Cuz if you do now'd be a great—"

Raven lets out a loud shriek suddenly, one that was so loud and agony filled that it severely split parts of the floor with deep ruts.

Boomer grabs at his head, the scream unlike anything he had ever heard. It was like a banshee tearing straight through the threshold of Earth and Hell.

*The scream dug into each individual there like four inch fangs that treated them like Caprisun pouches, draining them of energy mentally, and it made it hard for the group to remain conscious as their eardrums were on the verge of rupturing, but somehow miraculously didn't.
The lava floor tiles began to pour down into the large cracks that had been left in the once smooth and perfectly squared tile floors, creating a sort of jagged and broken bridge to the desk.*

Raven wavers back and forth heavily with drunken sways before collapsing into unconsciousness.

Boomer groans, his hands shaking a little as they slowly uncover his ears, one of them bleeding. "What...inthefUcK!?"
Maddy and Hal both clutched at their ears as the very sound was enough to nearly rupture their hearing. ARCHIE, on the other hand, would bump his head. “Ooooh, screamo. Love it. Hold up, lemme sample that. You give permission right”
But as ARCHIE would ask, he would take notice of Raven being unconscious now as he would just shrug, “Eh I’ll just credit her”
Maddy, despite feeling like her ears were ringing from a gun blast directly next to her head, she was able to hurry over and catch Raven before she fell. As she held her, feeling sick as her hand rested on her wounded arm, she turned to Boomer. “A-what was that that? Was that something Roux could do?”
"If she could then it's a dick move that she never used it! I mean do you know how convenient that would've been?! It's convenient now! EXCEPT FOR MY BLOWN UP EAR HOLE!" Boomer says extra loudly now that he has only half of his hearing. "We'll figure it out as we go! Let's just get to the desk because I desperately do not want to restart this loop!"
“Right” Naddy said as she looked to the woman in her arms. She would hurry behind Boomer, Hal still having to clean out his ear from the ringing as she spoke, “So hey, I was wondering… uh, this girl. She hasn’t… died yet, right. Would she be able to go back as well if we got to the desk? I mean, I know I can’t handle any of this, but she… well you saw her. Is it possible for two to leave at once?”
"I don't know," Boomer says while rubbing a finger around in his ears. "The only people we've ever seen leave this place is either customers coming and going, or when Mark from god knows when ago, got fired. And he didn't exactly...leave. Not like in the way that we're trying to get you out of here either. And I don't even know if she died or not—" He looks back to the Raven and offers to carry her instead, transitioning her over to his back. "But I'd she hasn't died here then there's maybe a chance that that's possible."
“W-wait you can get fired here?” Maddy asked with genuine confusion
“Ya coulda fucking fooled me” Hal spoke up, cutting her off. “Been trying for years now and I’m still here”
“It… doesn’t seem like that’s a good thing, getting fired” ARCHIE interjected
“Anything is better than working here” Hal shrugged
“But what if it’s burns by coals or having your skin peeled with a potato peeler” ARCHIE suggested with a scared expression
“ARCHIE” Hal spoke up, speaking with a serious tone “Literally… anything is better” he let the statement sit a bit before continuing, “Now what do we do about Screaming Beauty. Cause if she starts shouting again don’t think I won’t hesitate to smack a bitch up. Arm removed or not”
“We gotta get her back” Maddy spoke “She doesn’t know this place”
“Oh and you do, Funbags?” Hal retorted
“Better than you, Frick face” Maddy commented as she walked alongside Boomer
"Hah, it's funny because she doesn't and you're an asshat," Boomer laughs in Hal's direction. But then he shook his head. "But... ARCHIE'S right. It's...not exactly what you'd expect, being hired. Actually... remember Larry? You know, the tall skinny white guy that had the dirty brown hair and for some reason smelled like Funions all the time? Always smiling and laughing and joking? He was a "mandatory rehire". Ever since he got fired and came back, he hasn't been the same and smells like death just crawled from under an a thousand pound lifer that had a taste for skunk. No smiles. No laughs. No jokes. And to top it all off, he still ended up back here. He won't even talk about what happened. But Hal's right too. Anything is better than this. But there are a few things that manage to be a lot worse." He looks to see that they were halfway across the floor bridge now, which encourages him to pick up his pace.
“Sounds like he got a good deal. Least we can assume he’s not conscious” Hal suggested barely even noticing as he hopped from one tile to the other, hands in his pocket as he was trying to fish out a cigarette
Maddy would make sure to carefully jump from one tile to the next, giving slight shrieks with each jump as she felt panic at just bring inches away from a flaming death. As she would hop from one to the other, she asked, “So uh… has Roux ever uh… done this before? Whatever this is?”
"I... don't know...I think—" Boomer comes to a sudden stop. "Wait....wait a darn damn minute—"

*Boomer slowly turned to face Hal. His brows were furrowed halfway, and his expression something that was like when someone let one slip, only to realize that they let a little more than just shitty air loose. It wasn't that he didn't know, or even something that he had a hard time remembering. It was like he COULDN'T remember.*

"I think we're gonna need to talk after this loop, you too ARCHIE," Boomer adds while pointing at him. "First, you," he said turning to Maddie. "We get you out first." Now instead of walking, he was able to start jogging while jumping from tile to tile until they would reach the normal floor that was now like a walkway to the desk.
ARICHIE gave an excited ding as an exclamation point appeared on his mask. “Yay, importance” he shouted in joy to the chagrin of Hal.
Maddy would continue to jump and leap across the tiles in a panic, managing to balance herself as she spoke, “Wa-wait, Boomer” she spoke as she struggled to climb through. “W-what’s going on?”
“I dunno.” Hal spoke, merely just hopping lazily across the tiles. “Or care. Boomers got a plan so that’s usually a sign to just group suicide out of mercy”
"I'll explain later," was the only thing that Boomer could answer with as his mind was like a car that went 0 to 60 in one second, them to 100 in the next. He walks the rest of the way to the desk with a brisk pace.

*Once the group finally reached the desk, the lava tiles evaporated with a sizzle, and the room itself gave a twist like a Rubik's cube as bits and pieces reemerged and reversed faster than the eye could see and with complete accuracy, some pieces of floor managing to mold right beneath there feet without even budging the ones standing on it. And like that, the room was instantly repaired.*

"Alright, somebody grab the girl—Raven, somebody grab Raven while I crack open the safe so we can get whatever the heck's in it and get the hell out of dodge."
“O-okay” she spoke as she would take Raven into her arms and hold her, sitting the poor girl onto her lap to rest her head as she looked over her. It was amazing how similar she was to Roux but different in so many ways. It was almost like she was seeing her twin or something. As she would look up, ARCHIE would examine her. She was waiting for some quip or some exaggerated joke, but nothing came. Nothing at all. Instead it came from Hal
“Just what we needed. More luggage” he spike as he lit a cigarette between his fingers and took a drag on it
"Then stop being dead weight," Boomer comments as he was getting to the desk. He went behind it, pushing the chair out of his way as he kneels down to open a long compartment on the right, which required something as simple as his employee number, which he says to himself in a mumble as he starts to pinch it in. "One...three..three...one...three...t­hre­e..­.on­e..­.th­ree­...­thr­ee.­..o­ne.­..z­ero­...­one­...­.th­ree­...­thr­ee.­.th­ree ..three...three..two..one..three.. three...three...three...three...three...on­e..­.si­x..­.tw­elv­e..­.ei­ght­een­..s­ix.­.si­x..­six­..s­ix.­.si­x six six six six...one hundred...three three four three three four three three four...zero."

*The compartment popped open to reveal another compartment door that required him to input his employee number again.*

"...One...three..three...one...three­...­thr­ee.­..o­ne.­..t­hre­e..­.th­ree­...­one­...­zer­o..­.on­e..­..t­hre­e..­.th­ree­..t­hre­e ..three...three..two..one..three.. three...three...three...three...three...on­e..­.si­x..­.tw­elv­e..­.ei­ght­een­..s­ix.­.si­x..­six­..s­ix.­.si­x six six six six...one hundred...three three four three three four three three four...zero."
Boomer watches as the compartment opens to reveal yet another compartment with another number pad. "Come ON John—" he groans and starts to type it in again.
“Nine, four, thirty two, eleven” Hal would shout from time to time to throw Boomer off focus. It was only when Boomer would shout at the third combination would Maddy finally speak up about ARCHIEs sudden strange behavior.
“Boomer” she interrupted Hal’s constant mischief. “Please hurry, ARCHIE is dead silent and not being his usual obnoxious self and it’s honestly starting to scare me”
"I'm trying okay!" Boomer shouts as he opens a fourth door. "GOD DAMMIT!" He continues to type in the code over and over and until finally after the sixth door—and that was AFTER having to start over.

Bing!

"Oh thank god—" Boomer breathes out in relief when the door to the safe finally revealed itself. He had to bat through his mind to remember the combination, only to put in the wrong one.

*The safe's let out a metallic hum before the numbers and the knob glowed before giving a harsh crackle.*

"...Huh?—" Boomer screams as is suddenly zapped by bolt of electricity that send him sliding backwards across the floor, a wheezing noise coming from him a second or two later. "...not...fair...I paid...my...electricic bill," he says in a high pitched wheeze, mildly dazed by the shock and slightly smelling of burning person.
Ha! HA!” Hal was practically shouting out his laughs as he watched Boomer slide across the floor, doing very little to explain the situation or aid in improving it. Maddy would look over as he was dazed from the blast of electricity and had to look over and shout, as Raven was still resting against her. “Boomer!” She shouted with concern. Turning to ARCHIE, she smacked his head, finally getting his attention
“Huh what? Yes I can see the road” ARCHIE remarked in a daze, “Huh what’s happening?”
“ARCHIE, Boomers hurt. Go check on him!” Maddy pleaded
“Hurt? Boomer?” ARCHIE questioned as he stood up and walked over to Boomer. “Boomer if you are in no pain whatsoever I need you to say ‘I Boomer am in no pain whatsoever’. If you are in pain, make the most agonizing sound possible”
Boomer glares at ARCHIE, making an angry wheezing sound while trying to shake his fist at him, but failing due to a twitch from the high voltage he had been hit with before letting his head fall back against the floor, and a fourth link escapes him until he just lays there flat on his back, coughing out a smoke cloud.
Maddy would eventually place Raven onto the floor, using a jacket to cushion her head as she would hurry over to where Boomer was lying
“That bad, huh” ARCHIE remarked as he looked down at Boomer trying to shake his fist and wheeze out any attempt of a retort
“W-what? How bad?” Maddy asked in a panicked, worried tone
“Extremely” ARCHIE spoke, now pulling out a clipboard while wrapping a doctors coat around himself. “I feel that we can’t do much for him. We have no choice but to kill him”
“Cool, I’ll get a rock” Hal suggested
“No, no killing. We just… gotta figure this out” Maddy spoke up, looking to Boomer and the knob that had emitted the electricity
“Careful everyone” Hal spoke “She’s thinking”