The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM
save

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 502

over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Wait—what?!" Boomer exclaims upon finding out that Maddy didn't know how to drive. "Okay so that complicates things just a little bit." A WHOLE LOTTA BIT! He blew out a breath of air. "Okay uh new plan, gimme that—" He takes the nail gun from Hal and gives it to Maddy. "Hal you're driving. Maddy, you can shoot whatever else gets in a way of you guys getting to that cart."

Roux took to the shelves, her feet moving from the floor and onto the bottom shelf section. In one hop, she was halfway up the shelf and grabbing on to a middle rack. In another, she was landing on the top of the shelf. She immediately starts running down the tall shelf and towards its end while trying to see what she could from above. Her legs swung into a fast sprint, and as the shelf to her right plummets towards her, she jumps off the ledge and onto another. But when she looks for what had caused them to fall in the first place, she didn't see anything. But she could smell it.

She jumps back down from the 39 ft cabinet, bursting into a cloud of bats that reform her body from the feet up once she got back to the floor. "Sheesh. Talk about property damage."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Hal looked at the car, looking around it before he turned to Boomer, "You know, I can't drive either, right? I've told you this like a million times, I lived in a small town where everything was in walking distance. I don't need to drive"
"H-How does this thing work?" Maddy stuttered, looking over the nail gun to figure out how it worked, only to fire three shots into the ground, each one making the nail gun recoil and hit her in the face.
"Your plans suck horse cock, dude" Hal said dryly to Boomer

ARCHIE slowed down once he was at a safe distance, able to smell the stench through his helmet. And as he looked over at Roux as well as all the damages, he spoke, "Ya know, you could have just stepped out of the way. I think all those flip, while stylish, were incredibly unnecessary"
last edited over a year ago
"YOU suck, Hal," Boomer says, and wanted to say the same to Maddy but couldn't bring himself to do so. "Wait, how am I the only one who has license?!" He exclaims, but a bit too loudly.

"Hurgh?" A disgusting snort was heard from around the corner. The ground started shakes lightly, and a 600lb

Boomer turns around. "Sh-shit—" He turns back around and looks at Hal and Maddy. "Fuck—"

*At first, it seemed as if the young janitor had started to panic. However upon one close look, yes, the accidental bastard was afraid of being torn to pieces in any manner of speaking again. However, he wasn't panicking.*

"Bully's coming, what do I do?" He mutters to himself, his eyes searching around. He fingers snap repeatedly on his right hand. But then he turns to the others again with a sudden turn. "Okay. New plan." He takes the nail gun from Maddy and tosses it back to Hal. "We gotta kill it."
"YES!"
"And not eat it," he adds, which would seem odd since he said it out loud.
"NOOO!"

Roux scoffs. "Oh come on, I did one flip and it was badass, quit hatin'! Besides, you ain't just "step out of the way" either didja?" She says, bumping him in tbe shoulder with her elbow with a chuckle, but then she stops suddenly and stands up straight when the intercom buzzes on. "You hear that?" She asks Archie despite there being nothing but static.

But before he could answer she exclaims, "Wait, is that a fucking tuba!?" However, it would be a couple of seconds before Archie would hear it. "Wait, is that fucking boss musi—"

*Before Roux could finish her sentence, an entire 39 ft store shelf hits her like a freight train with so much force that it was as if she had actually been by a moving one, smashing her into the walls.*

[Enter: Howard Zombson]

A band of instrument wielding zombies march from behind the shelves that hadn't been knocked over , groaning in sync with the music as a muscle-head zombie covered in tuba armor stomps towards another stocked shelf to now throw at ARCHIE.

Maddy couldn't help but feel overwhelming guilt for letting the team down, already feeling a bit down. But at the new plan, she raised her hairspray and lighter and spoke, "I... I won't let you down this time, guys"
"About time you had a good plan" Hal remarked, aiming his sharpened stick. However both Maddy and Hal slowly turned their heads to look Boomer at his last statement

"That sounds like my old band class orchestra." ARCHIE answered. "That reminds of the time my classmate Gilligan got caught using the tuba as a sperm dump. When the kid tested the tuba he-"
But his vile story was cut short, as he was sent flying when the shelf struck him, a hit that most likely would kill anyone
The shelf that had hit Roux suddenly nudges forward a little after a couple of seconds, the rest of what was left toppled off.. And then after another second, it suddenly split down the middle.

Roux walked through the pathway, her cracked glasses falling from her face to reveal the dagger sharp slits within her eyes. "Oh you don' fucked up now, buddy," she hisses. "ARCHIE, you good?"

"What?" Boomer asks, looking between the two. "WHAT?"

"Mmmmm, shicken butts." Meaty hands and saggy fat arms slosh as they pulled the blob of calorie-overloaded skin across and into the aisle way. Its body blocked nearly the entirety of their way aside from a dangerously close pocket space. "Oh, Haaaaawl," the eaten face of Fatter Joe sniffing in Hal's direction. "Wathya taste lihke Haaaaawl? C'mere—ARGH!" Three nails hit its face, and it lets out a inhuman wail

"MOVE, MOVE!" Boomer says, aiming the nail gun and firing nails into the bloated sacks on the thing's body, causing them to burst and spill out small obese fetuses with bits of missing skin and zombified ligaments and faces.

The fetuses screech as they writhe in agony, and the Fatter Joe pulls the rest of its slug-fused-tongue, mucus covered torso around with the rest of its body. "MY bAbiEEEES!!" It's disgusting wails infest the air around it, and its long flabby arms start to use the shelves to pull itself towards then terrifyingly fast.
ARCHIE had been under a large pile of rubble. A pile of rubble that he walked through with ease, dusting off his jacket. His face was still yellow smile as he stated, "And that's how Gilligan got the nickname Semen Demon. Now let's shake this fuckers bouncy booty"

"Ya know," Hal stated, "I think Joe gets fatter even in this time loop". With that, Hal was the first to run ahead. Maddy moved after, feeling nauseous at the sight and doing her absolute best not to step on the fetuses under her "Don't die Boomer" Maddy shouted
"Don't die, me" Hal shouted
"Let's get jiggy with it then," Roux states picking her fedora up off the ground as another aisle shelf came flying their way. This time, she glares at it hard, and before it reaches them, it tears itself apart and is forced into back together into a needle shape that stops in front of the pair.

*Hordes of zombies swarm them from all directions, jumping down from shelves and climbing between spaces.*

Roux runs her hand along the needle, smirking. "How's 30 Kebabs Later sound?" She flung her hand towards the zombies and the needle broke into large quills of wood that spit themselves into the incoming undead bodies. Her eyes were on the bigger one though, planning on paying it back in full.

"JUST DIE JOE!" Boomer says as he fires more of this nails into Fatter Joe's neck and flabs, moving back as fast as he could while carrying what he had.

But Fatter Joe wasn't far behind at all, tanking the nails face first. He lets out a throaty screech, the duffel bag sized sack that hung from his neck swelling as screech became a horrific croak.

*It was calling that attracted not only zombies to the area, but also more unsightly and unwanted customers.*
"Sounds good to me" ARCHIE replied as he witnessed the horde start to rush them. For ARCHIE, he had nothing to fear, for a set number of reasons. But he still saw a ton of fun in this. As the horde rushed them, ARCHIE was already swinging his legs around in a tornado spin, his heels caving their skulls inward. It was like he was breakdance fighting. In fact, he was

"That's not a scream" Maddy replied as she heard the croak come from Joe. "Why is it not screaming a death scream to announce our win?"
"Think like a game" Hal said. "Some games start you off with an easier boss first. Sadly, you are playing on Fuckers Must Die mode. And this is phase two"
While ARCHIE was making quick work of the horde coming, Roux continued to zigzag her way through undead corpses, beheading them with inhuman strength. But when the numbers began to overwhelm her what she was capable of physically, she through her hands outwards. A sphere of translucent neon purple spins around her and expands, thin wisp like blades of energy lacerating everything that comes into its path like invisible knights swinging their blades rampantly.

Roux dusts her hands, preparing to make a remark about how brainless the zombies were but was quickly bombarded by another flood of instrument wielding zombies. Another shelf flew her way, this one falling down towards her and the surrounding zombies, prompting her to dash backwards to avoid getting crushed with the rest. "FUCK—stop spamming! I gotta mean ass combo for your undead ass!" She yells across the large space, shaking her fist.

Boomer hears the shelves rattling heavily behind him as Fatter Joe continues his pursuit after him. Instead of following Hal and Maddy, he throws himself around the corner and onto a different aisle. He throws up in his mouth a little when he sees the flabby decayed flesh start to push between the crevices of the shelves and squeeze itself out onto the other side like toothpaste, rather than to go around as he had.

Taking what little time he has, he lights the fuse to one of the firework spears and doesn't hesitate to stab it into the mound if meat that was coming for them. He covered his ears when he heard another loud screech, and then a croak. He was already booking it when both were drowned out by the sound of the fireworks exploding simultaneously, crackling lights being thrown everywhere.
ARCHIE was spinning with the speed of a tornado now, kicks now taking off flesh and body parts, if not straight up decapitating them. It was like a human (?) blender throwing blood and body parts around the room. A sort of beat box music was coming from his automated lips, making his own music on the spot, his helmet now glowing with a pink music note. Once he did come to a stop to check out the scene, his entire lower body was soaked in blood. He kicked his dampened pants dry as he shouted, "Yeah. You stinky bitches ain't shit"

As Maddy was sprinting with all her might, she noticed that Boomer was no longer behind them. In a panic, fearing he was death and fearing more that she was alone with Hal, she asked, "Where's Boomer?"
But when Joe let out another disgusting scream and croak, he groaned and answered. "Playing the hero again, as per usual. If he pulls this shit off, I will shit bricks"
"Hah!" Roux high fives ARCHIE as yet another bombardment of the groaning undead exploded from under thrown shelves, some dragging only their torsos along with their entrails pulling across the floor. She grabs ARCHIE by the back of his arms suddenly. "Alright Robot Boy, kick out them saw-feet and lets send the rest of these fodder bitches back under their Umbrellas." She pulls him forward as if they were about to salsa, but then pushes him away as she starts to spin him around. Faster and faster she went until she was spinning on her heels, and with a boost from her psychic abilities, they push forward like a cyclone of supernatural and technology towards tbe approaching zombies.

*While Hal and Maddy were running madly away from where Fatter Joe and Boomer were, the zombies start reaching through the spaces between shelves in attempt to grab on to them, some of them having enough sense to either go around or crawl beneath space between the floor and bottom step to get to them both.*
"Ugh, I think I'm gonna spew!" ARCHIE shouted as the spinning started to increase in speed. For ARCHIE, he was going at an inhuman level of speed, his spinning body moving like a cyclone of death toward their attackers, the mere force ready to cut the zombies apart like a lawnmower cutting a field of grass

"Fuck off!" Hal shouted as he saw one trying to grab at his ankle, jumping over and stomping on his head in response as it exploded on his shoe, a mistake he regretted now that he had brain matter and blood soaking his socks. Maddy was quick to run the other way, looking over her gear that she had taken. As she held the hairpsray in one hand, she was trying to ignite the lighter with the other, finding it much harder to do while running
*Roux and ARCHIE'S combo of disaster was like the blades to a blender, body parts blood and brain spewing out across the room. Everything that comes into contact was torn asunder.*

Roux and ARCHIE slowly become more visible again as she slows down from the dicing cyclone and planted her foot down to bring them to a halt. She looks around them, only slightly dizzy, a grin coming to her face at the carnage around them. "Alright," she says, her attention moving to the large zombie with the tuba armor. "Time to get fucked on, Wesker!"

*The zombies kept coming, some eventually raining down from the shelves only for some of them to die upon contact with the floor. An undead Scottish looking man almost bites Maddy as it tried to launch itself through the cabinet spaces only to break its own neck. Though this didn't necessarily kill it.*
ARCHIE found himself stumbling a bit once their attack was finished, a green sick face emitting from his mask before he shook it off. Their last target would be the zombie armored with tubas. As he looked around, seeing it was just them, ARCHIE replied, "Man, if we're getting all the hard ones, I bet the others are having a much easier time"

Maddy almost tripped and fell as she avoided the falling zombies, Hal having much more experience with running from his problems. And as they were, Hal shouted, "Where in the fuck is Boomer!?"
Maddy was still fumbling with her lighter and hairspray, hoping to get it working into a makeshift flamethrower. And sure enough, she was able to get a light. Only for the can to spray out not hairspray, but silly string that, on contact, made flaming little snakes that fell onto the ground with a wet sound and a light fire.
"Well, that's that" Hal said, "We're fucked, and I'm going to get ripped in half again to save some dumb bimbo that Boomer is trying to get his dick wet on"
"Hard ones?" Roux scoffed out a laugh. "Yeah, as bout as hard as my dick. Spoiler alert, ain't got one." She cracks her knuckles, and then her neck since it was stiff after she was hit by the shelf earlier. She picks up one of the torso's of a zombie who's head was split in two from one of ARCHIE'S kicks, and she does a hard spin before throwing it towards the their tuba covered foe.

However the large zombie sucks the torso through one of its tuba holes, blood spewing from it before a cannon ball of condensed zombie meat shoots out forcefully when the zombie blows a tune.

Roux pushes Archie out of the way some and leans back herself, the large meatball flying between them like it was shot out of a cannon. She looks over her shoulder at where a few of the shelves that now had jagged, bloody holes in them. "Okay. Mid-diff at best."

*As Hal and Maddy were forced into the center of the incoming horde, all hope seemingly thinning to a cut string, the sound of a squeaky yet obnoxiously loud horn blew from the other end behind them.*

The headlight from Joe's cart, though dim, was enough to peek through the undead bodies.

THUMP. THUMP. SKKKRRRRRRRR
The cart gives a hard jump as bodies roll under their tires. Boomer frantically swings around the corner and onto their aisle, the cart covered in blood splats. Jutting out the front of the cart were two of the spears that act as skewering rams that pierced through heads and chests. "GO GO GOGOGO!!!" He yells to them,
ARCHIE looked over at the armored monster, seeing how it used the tuba effectively to launch attacks thrown at it back at the target. It was like ARCHIE was trying to study the creature, get a good feel for it. He responded, "Well, not like we're gonna fall for that again. Just gotta throw something inside of it that will hurt it from the inside."

With the car in front of them and ready to go, Hal took the first opportunity to get in, looking over the cart as he asked, "Ya know, why didn't we just stay in this thing? Would have been less time running if we did"
"Quick, go" Maddy shouted as she got into the back, still holding the silly string can and trying to make it catch fire in some way
Roux tips her head some at ARCHIE'S insight on their Mid-Diff Boss, and then looks at the bodies around them. Nope. She looks at some of the pieces of destroyed shelves, and her mouth twists to the side in thought. Mmmmmmmnope. But when her gaze falls onto ARCHIE, she grins slyly. "Something that can hurt it from the inside huh? Hey ARCHIE, buddy ol robotdroid pal, come here for a second," she says with her fingers already grabbing at his direction.

"Hal don't even start—" Boomer was preparing to say with a twitching eye and some of his shirt ate away when Maddy had interrupted him.

But they all were interrupted when the sound of sloshing water washes into the air, a flood of fat and zombified fetus baring warts washing around the corner. Fatter Joe's jaw opens into eight different sections extending wide to swallow up tbe bodies of the other zombies.

Boomer mashes his foot onto the gas and the cart swerves wildly as its taking off. "Ohmyfuckohjesuschrist—Fatter Joe is turning into a Whopper Joe!"
ARCHIE looked over at Roux with a sort of confused state of mind. His head was blinking with another question mar as he looked at her, scratching at his helmet with a light cranking sound before he spoke, "I thought I told you what I was already. Not human. That could mean anything. An alien, a demon, a spirit, a personified representation of deep seeded emotions, the living alternate personality of Abe Lincoln, the long lost twin brother of George Washington Carver, sentient toast-"
It was clear that ARCHIE had got into another one of is rambling sessions and was no longer paying attention to Roux, giving her the perfect time to act

"A-A what?!" Maddy said, turning her attention back to Joe to see just how much danger they would be in. And seeing the disgusting display before her eyes, she had completely ignored the can that was in her hand at the mere sight of it. The light caught hold of a piece of string that hanged from the can and slowly climbed up before the flame entered the can. Maddy wasn't aware, but she was now holding a flammable time bomb. The other two, however, did know
"Hey idiot, throw that fucking can!" Hal shouted!
Roux grabs ARCHIE and picks up suddenly and charges at the tuba zombie. "HEY! I'M GONNA SHOVE THIS UP YOUR—"

As soon as Roux was in range, she was backhanded effortlessly, sending both her and Archie flying through one of the holes in tbe shelves.

One of the zombies wearing a bow tie pops up from tbe hole and stares out into the store camera.. "Aurg--agh--yughurgh—that's all folks!"

*Audible laughter becomes audible until the zombie catches can of Crafts Stewed Tomatoes to the face after Roux recovers that knocks its jaw off and sends teeth scattering to the floor as it fell with a hard flow. There was a crowd gasp*

Roux blows a strand of hair out of her face with a pissed huff. "Alright. New plan. We're tearing this fucking thing to pieces," she hisses, her fangs visible and her eyes brim filled with bloodlust.

*The boss music crackles, and the duos link interrupts it.*

Roux's body turned into a swarm of bats that burst through the hole on the shelves and makes it bigger. They curve through the air dive towards the armored zombie, Roux's body reconstructing half way in an arrow kick.

The zombie went to swing at the bats, but could do nothing as Roux drove her foot into its chest, using it's body as a surf board as they hit the ground roughly, the floor tearing to pieces in their wake.

Roux jumps off as the zombie crashes into a shelf full of jars of family sized pickled goblin dicks and other vinegar based parts.

*The shelf to topples over as its bottom section is taken out like an arrow filled knee, burying the tuba zombie beneath it.*

"Fuckin bitch ass!" Roux hisses.

*But the big guy was far from down for the count. A low tuba tune rumbles from the ground*

"A WHOPPER JOE!" Boomer repeats. "Its a fatter Fatter Joe that if it isn't dieted, he'll destroy the store and eventually devour the galax—ohmygodMADDY THROW IT!!" He yells. "Throwitthrowit!"

*Behind them, the Whopper Joe had terrifying stood its sloshing body into a bipedal position on two tiny by obese legs. Its small arms stretches out, pushing from mucus filled lumps in its body and placing them down onto the floor. The Lovecraftian sloppy built obese horror of composed zombie sludge was in a sprinting stance.*
"Or the other half of a Siamese twin..." ARCHIE had concluded his statement as he lifted his head from the hole in time to see Roux enact her new attack. And the sight was enough to even impress ARCHIE
"M-MASAKA!" ARCHIE shouted, his face now a bright red shocked expression, hands on both sides of his helmet as he watched Raven kick the monster underneath the shelves. He shouted out, giving an explanation on what he had just witnessed, as if he was commentating. "Roux has just unleashed the ancient Demon Bitch Mode, a powerful technique that is passed down from powerful warrior women since the Edo era of Japan. A technique used from years of pent up cunty attitude all brought up to a boiling point. No different than the berserkers of viking times, but... with a vagina. The threat level the likes of a cannon blast! I've only seen this move a few times, but never done by someone so... emo!"

"Throw what? Up!?" Maddy asked as she turned to the two. "Cause I think I'm gonna"
"No, retard!" Hal shouted, having to hang on to the seat to keep from falling off. He pointed his spear at the can in her hand. "Throw the fucking can!"
"Can?" Maddy asked, confused until her eyes looked down at the now burning hot silly string an in her hand. And at the sight, she started to throw it around in her hands like a hot potato before she threw the can at Joe and shouted, "S-Sorry Joe!"
*Just as ARCHIE finishes his commentary, a can of olives hit him in the face—not hard enough to do to him what had happened to the zombie of course.*

"Hey you Daftpunk headed fuck, I literally heard all of that!" Roux snaps at him. "If its gonna have a name then it'll be "My Foot Up Your Ass IP Man Kick", now get over here!"

*The can rolls over a few inches in front of Whopper Joe's feet, the nightmarish blob just standing there with its face to the floor as the fuse burns down to the can.*

"Yeah...sorry Joe," Boomer says, tossing a spare bundle of fire works towards the can as he makes another left.

*The can explodes, engulfing the fireworks and causing them to explode along with it. There was a grotesque, squeamish scream, like a demonic boar.*

ARCHIE was immediately silenced when the glass jar smashed into his face, the olives coating his helmet and immediately silencing him. As he wiped the juice off his helmet, he stepped forward and spoke, "Well you were doing such a good job, I thought that perhaps you'd want to do it yourself"

Maddy and Hal immediately ducked and covered their heads as the string from the can came flying confetti like it was some hellish birthday party. Hearing the screams start to die out, Maddy lifted her head from her hands, now feeling a little defenseless even if the can was practically useless in it's original state. She asked, "D-Did we win?"
""Oh yeah?" Roux cocks and eyebrow at him, putting her hands on her hip. Despite fighting the urge to, she's sighs and uses her shirt to wipe some more of the leftover olive juice. "Well how about, tag," she pats his shoulder as a loud tuba sound bursts the shelf into shards that scattered randomly. "You're it. And he's enraged. I gotta go find my fucking glasses." She stomps of, muttering that she'd be back.

*Some of the decapitated heads that had survived the full force of their ArchRoux Blender rolls themselves around to where Howard Zombson the Tuba Tank was rising from the floor. The zombie heads ominously becomes an orchestra that ominously groan a darker version of the Howard Zombson boss theme.*

Howard Zombson's tuba armor glows red with anger, steam causing the keys to move up and down with fury as distorted jazz notes blow from the tubas on his legs, slowly assisting him in rising into the air.

~

Boomer sighs in relief, able to get them a few aisles away in no time. "Well I think we could count that as a—"

"RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!"

BRAAAHK! BRAAAAHTK! BRAAAHTK!

The ground shakes hard enough to make the cart hop upwards numerous times.

Behind them, Whopper Joe was taking log strides with stretching legs that stick like paste to the ground as it pulls him forward, its backfat absorbing the shelves that it runs through like a linebacker in a blind rage to get to them.
ARCHIE looked up as he watched the giant walking set of brass instruments get up from the floor by air. ARCHIE had a sort of blank expression from his helmet, the low hum coming from it once again as he pointed up and spoke, "Ya know something. I don't even work here. And I got no flesh and I think I'm immortal. I doubt this is really going to kill me. So hey, have you considered diplomacy as a good way to solve this issue. Sort out differences, zombie prejudice, and try to come to peace. I mean, there will be those zombie racists- I'm sorry, is zombie an offensive slur? Would you prefer something like Non-Mortal?"

As Joe continued to rush after them, not a dent put into the creature, Hal decided to direct his anger and blame at the sole person he always did
"Boomer, your plans suck dick every time. They've sucked dick every 263rd time we've gone through this cycle, and it's no different this time. When are you going to learn that you are a fuck up at every-"
But he was interrupted when Maddy had smacked Hal on the head with her stick. It was far from painful, but the sheer audacity that she would was enough to shut him up. And Maddy spoke, "Now you listen here, you rude little man! Boomer's doing better than any of us under pressure. I'm here panicking, and you're just.... a jerk! So unless you got a plan, you just shut up and you... you... stop being so jerky!"
Hal looked at her with an annoyed expression. But any retort he had, he couldn't make up. Simply cause he had no plan. So instead, he turned to Boomer and asked, "Well, how you gonna get us out of it this time, grand leader? We're waiting!"
Boomer was stricken by the moment of awe as he hears Maddy stand up for him, even if it couldn't have even been considered as a mild talking to. But it was something. And when Hal asks him what his plan was now, he looks at Hal. "Semi-unstoppable force of meat meets insatiable hunger for meat." He looks back ahead of them an steps on the gas as he sees two massive two-headed three-faced St. Bernards running full fledged towards them, the cart wobbling in unstable motions as its tires bounces against the ground.

The tubas on Zombson's back swings forward into his arms, and their mouthpieces popping up under his helmet. He shouts groans at ARCHIE that were nothing short of beings sounds of retardation. One of the tubas becomes a cannon while the other starts vacuuming up corpses for ammunition. But unlike before, a dangerously powerful hose of grinded bodies shoots towards ARCHIE, and would trail him if he tried to run.
ARCHIE dodged the attack that came his way this time with much more ease. Looking at the creature, he shook his head, "Such a shame, not a morsel of humanity left in you. A blithering dipshit of your former self. Well, no matter. Guess this is a mercy killing. Don't worry, Old Yeller. I'll make it quick"
As the bodies came back around, ARCHIE stood and waited, lifting his leg up to delivery an axe kick to the attack. If he couldn't dodge it, he'd stop it instead.

Maddy looked ahead to see the amalgamation that was once a dog before them. She had full confidence that Boomer had a plan, her mind set on it. Or that's what she told herself. As the dogs ran closer, swear poured from her forehead and she asked, "H-Hey, we're gonna dodge those things, right Boomer... R-Right, Boomer"
"What I tell ya" Hal retorted. "Murder suicide"
Boomer looks behind them, seeing that Whopper Joe was looking like it would dive at them somehow—Which was a terrifying thought to him within itself, he doesn't say anything. He mashes the pedal down as hard as he could, his eyes on what was their only escape route from the two dangers.

*At the last second. Boomer pulled the steering wheel to his left as, the tips of large canine fangs nearly scraping his forehead, massive paws knocking the roof from it and one of it's faces bit at Hal's head. The two forces of horror collided and immediately went into a fight to the death. It was a bloodbath.*

Boomer tries to block out the sounds that he heard behind him, his body stiff and in a mild state of shock.

The beam of liquid intestines and livers, and brains and blood somehow manages, to actually be deflected into the ground, though it still blasts him back at an upward angle.

Howard Zombson's tuba cannon pauses momentarily to give an empty cough, and more zombies suck up into the vacuuming tuba. The others acted as thrusters, shooting it forward with loud low notes. Its starts shooting individual meatballs at a rapid rate while aiming at ARCHIE, the rate increasing.
ARCHIE flies high up into the air, his leg still up after the blast knocked him upward. His helmet flickering a multitude of colors and expressions like a light show. He was spinning as he flung into the air, changing his trajectory towards the tuba man at an alarmingly fast rate, now spinning in his direction like a sawblade screaming out in excitement.

Hal and Maddy were dead silent at the crash almost took them off. Hal could feel he had gotten a close shave from the monster. Maddy, on the other hand, felt her heart pounding in her chest. But she eventually broke down into laughter and spoke. "W-We did it! We made it out!"
She wasn't sure if she had been happy to survive or if all this had made her snap mentally. But regardless, she was laughing and jumping with joy from the backseat, "W-We won, right!? We won! Tell me we won!"
Boomer couldn't say anything for what felt like five hundred years rather than five seconds. The steering wheel jiggles in his hands, and he laughs quite than Maddy. Nervously. He feels like he had gotten by just by the skin on his back. "G-guys..." He says. "Be honest with me. There's som-th-thing on my back isn't it?

*It was only then that the sizzling from Boomer's back became clear, the flesh there melting away just passed the pink skin from the saliva of the one of the Cujos' acidic saliva had gotten onto his back.*

His fingers tightened around the steering wheel. "Ne-never mind, don't worry about it." He laughs a little more, still in shock. "I'll keep driving. Yeah. Keep driving. Driving away." His eyes were wide, and he stares straight ahead. "We won Maddy, h-ha, hahaha."

Zombson gurgles, inhaling before blowing into the tubas. They thrust him towards ARCHIE like a jet, and he curls himself up into a ball of searing hot tubas. It throws all of its weight into its shoulder, using its still shooting cannon to give it a boost, though still not faster than ARCHIE due to their difference in size and weight.

The clash causes them to ricochet, in opposite directions, Zombson's bulky shoulder plate cracking severely.

"Briiiiick!" Roux yells. "And ARCHIE'S Hedgehog Roll Deluxe did jack shit folks!" She says like one if the more excited commentators. "And look, what's this?! It looks like the Band Kid is coming in with a Simp Crushing Punch out if nowhere!"

Zomberman had dropped kicked the air, another powerful thrust of sound allowing him to recover quickly and fly back down towards ARCHIE, rearing back its fist and punching forward in an imitation of the move that Roux had hit him with.
ARCHIE, though disorientated from the swing, was able to catch himself on the wall. "Oh, this ones a fighter" He proclaimed with his helmet giving a devil face in a blood red glow. "But I got other stuff to do and every second is bad for business. So let's end this"
With a readjustment of his position, he flew himself in the zombies direction, extending his foot into a dive kick. His plan was to either collide in his face, or collide right through his fist

Maddy looked down at at his back, taking a look at the acid that was burning his flesh. Her mouth was covered and she looked over it. She spoke in a hushed tone "B-Boomer...a-are you gonna be... o-okay?"
But Hal looked over, a sort of bored expression still on his face before he sat back casually, yawning, "Are we done yet?"
"Yep," Boomer answers. "I'm good, yeah, I'm alright."

*He seems alright. But it was obvious based on logic alone that he wasn't.*

Boomer drives them passed the Customer Service Center, the cart burping and shuttering, threatening to die on them at any moment.

*As ARCHIE and Zombson flew toward one another, the harmony of the singing zombie heads rose into an epic opera led by the grandmother zombie that had been on the trio's side of things. They were only a couple feet away from one last tear of both strength and durability when—*

"DIBS!" Roux's fist meets the face of Zombson's helmet with supernatural force, denting it inwards and sending him bolting down into the floor, thin crater forming around its body. Her body disperses into bats as she was almost hit by ARCHIE'S kick, but one of her hands rematerialized to catch him as he went through her. "ARCHIE, run his shit!" She said, throwing him down towards the instrument armored Zombson.
"I'm not a baseball you can just keep pitching, you know" ARCHIE exclaimed, more annoyed that she did it again more than anything else. Regardless, he sent himself into yet another spin, ready to deliver one final buzzsaw kick to the zombie

"I-It doesn't look fine" Maddy said as the cart started to fall apart on them now. She looked between the two and she spoke, "B-Boomer, if we stop the zombie leader and break this loop, w-would that keep you from... from dying?"
"If it does, you can do it. I'm tired of following orders, honestly" Hal said with a bored expression. "Besides, even if he dies, he'll just come right back here again like it was nothing."
"Oh suck it up, you're totally throwing material," Roux says, her legs becoming bats. And as sees ARCHIE moving to deliver a finishing blow, she gives it a bit more oomph. With her psychic abilities, she rotates her arms and hands in a gathering motion, metal and broken shelves pieces flying towards ARCHIE, quickly building on to his kicking leg like machinery until it constructs a mile long and oak tree thick leg and boot of broken shelves and other surrounding material. "Oh wait ARCHIE don't do it yet I under did it!"

*Buuuuuuut it was too late. The Boss Music reaches it climax*

Zombson groaned in zombie and attempts to pick himself up as his armor cracks more, it's helmet shattering to reveal he scalpless zombie who's brain seemed to have some sort of small disco discs attached to it. He was helpless before the body crushing lash from ARCHIE'S amped attack, a wave spreading outwards further and further as the mile long kick smashes into the ground.

"Woooooooo!" Roux cheers. "Go Team Vampbot!" She flies down with the use of her bats after everything settles. "Putter there bitch!" She holds up her hand for a high five.

"Hal. Please shut the fuck up." Boomer says as the cart comes to a stop and dies. "I'll let it bite your fingers off Hal. From the tip slowly to the knuckle Hal. You won't die until we both do Hal. It'll hurt Hal. A lot." He laughs a little more, yet his laughter somehow managesto remain nervous as he turns the cart with them moving nowhere. "Office is right around the corner!"
ARCHIE, after kicking into the dirt, stood with the grace of a figure skater, almost like he had given a great performance in his final attack. When he heard Roux cheering, he delivered the high five as he said, "Yeah! Still not a robot, by the way. We fucking won!"
And as he turned back to the many, many, many corpses that surrounded them, he turned to Roux and asked, "Hey, do you think the others are remotely finished yet?"

"Oh you shut up Mr. Serious" Hal spoke in annoyance. "When you've died as many times as us, nothing is like that anymore. Nothing"
"Would you both shut up about dying" Maddy said, unnerved by the conversation as she moved over to Boomers side. "No one is going to die". Once she got out of the cart, she pulled Boomer out, using her shoulder to carry him to the office, Hal not bothering to lift a finger as he got there before they did
Roux gives a shrug as she answers, "We got time to find out if that's what you're askin'." She looks down at her shades and frowns at them.

*Miraculously the only damage that they had taken were the arms being bent severely, and the glass was a little cracked. However, those shades meant more to her than anything, and seeing them in the condition that they're in made her feel a vile bubbling in her stomach.*

"Or you could go on ahead. I gotta fix my stuff," she says, already straightening the arms of the glasses out carefully with her fingers.

*As they got to the office, they were greeted by the sign above the door that read "The Office", and right beside it was a larger door that had one that read "The Boss's Office Even Though He Hasn't Been Back Since The Last Audit A Hundred Years Ago".

However once they get to the thick door to open it, they find that its locked. And during this realization, a noise was strumming in tbe background*
"Ya sure? I could hit on Maddy and get between those fat thighs before you do." ARCHIE teased. Of course, Maddy was not his type for several reasons. He just wanted to get a rise out of Roux a little. But he turned with his hands on his lower back and nodded, "Right, you fix those glasses of yours. Imma go fuck shit up".
And with that, he walked nonchalantly down the hall, humming some sort of Beastie Boys song to himself as he went on his merry way

Maddy looked around back at Boomer and Hal as her hands were shaking the doorknob, unable to get it to open. She shouted, "It's locked! H-How do we get in, it's locked!"
But the noise that was coming from behind them made her start to panic more and more again. But Hal just gave a groan and shouted, "Oooh, fuck this!"
With that, Hal went back to the cart to get it to run again. He gave the front one good kick with his shoe before jumping at the wheel. He had no license and really had no reason to believe the car would start. But if he was going to die for the millionth time, he was going to die doing his plan. With a turn of the key, he shouted, "Move it or lose it. I'm ramming this bitch"
As Boomer watches Hal run off to the cart, he's only able to turn his head just enough to see that Maddy was starting to panic more. But their voices sound low, rising and falling in and out of his ears.
"Once again death's fingers coil through your hair and chills your bones down to your pathetic core. You are going to die. They are going to die. But I can help them. I can save them all. All it will cost...is to let...me...out."
Boomer grimaces, the voice itching at the inside of hos skull, twisting in his stomach and around its intestines. He groans.

*And during this time, the sound had groan louder, the low hum of link.*

Boomer starts to try and pull himself up, knowing what was coming by now. However the agony from the missing flesh on his back sits him back down. He gritted his teeth as he forces words from his mouth. "It won't work! That's the Boss's door!" He yells hoarsely as the cart sputters uselessly. His brain was to scattered abd hazy currently for him to think clearly. But there was something he was trying to remember. Something important. But there wasn't enough time to brainstorm. "Rahb's coming!"
"R-R-Rahb!?" Maddy panicked even more now at the name. She knew exactly what that meant, and it all meant disaster. She turned to Boomer who was still in pain from the acid on his back, then back to Hal who was kicking at the cart and calling it a plethora of slurs and was now starting to panic more and more and more. She wasn't even sure how she got this job and how she even heard of this place, but she wanted out right now. She just panicked, not even asking anyone, as she spoke, "What do we do, what do we do, what do we do!?"
"You set me free,"
When the voice answers Maddy's question, Boomer starts to panic as well. He couldn't let that happen. Not again. The music was getting louder. He crawls over to the door and uses its handle to pull himself up to his feet tediously, gritting his teeth. It was coming back to him now. "We do or we die. That's the only choice we have."
"You would dare to have them die rather than to allow me to satiate? How bold. But she'll die too. She'll be torn apart and gnawed to the bone. And she'll be imprisoned here for eternity. Is that truly what you desire? One small nibble could change that."
"NO!" Boomer snaps aloud, only to cringe at the blaze of pain that lit his back. He breaths heavily, turning to Maddy and Hal. "We...we fight it. And if we die then it'll be on our terms."

*The groans of approaching zombies neared, and soon footsteps that were heavier than the rest joins the atmosphere.*
"Die on our terms?!" Hal shouted as he was now kicking the long dented cart. "You retarded or something?! I ain't dying again. Fuck that, fuck you, if you got a better plan, you better tell us!"
Maddy could hear the music getting louder and louder, like some sort of death march approaching them. And as she put her arms around her shoulders and panicked, she turned to Boomer and spoke, "I-I don't want to die. T-There's so much I haven't done yet. I'm only 21"
"Goddammit!" Hal shouted "Where the fuck is ARCHIE and Roux!?"

ARCHIE had long since cleared another wave of zombies on the opposite side of the store, cleaned up his priceless jacket and cargo pants, and was staring over the snack aisle. His hand was wiggling as he looked over the display and spoke to himself outloud, "I thiiiiiiiiiink I will haaaaaaaaaaaaave...... This one."
His hand reached for a bag of spicy fry chips, before he pulled his hand back and thought, "Nah, gotta lay off the spicy stuff... hmm.... These ones" He said as he grabbed a bag of Takoyaki Balls before setting them back on the stand, "Don't rush it, ARCHIE. We got plenty of time."
"Wherever they are they aren't HERE Hal!" Boomer says in what is barely a yell. He uses the wall as heavily needed support while he drags each foot forward tediously in pain. He watched as the undead start to appear in their largest numbers yet, all of them making their way towards them.

*And with them, their boss, Rahb Zombie, landed on top of the shelf in front of them with a large electric guitar in his hand, missing fingers shredding the strings in the boss music.*

Boomer watches as from every angle they were being surrounded completely. And while it was happening, he talks to Maddy. "You're going to be okay. If it works out you'll be fine. Us on the other hand, not too sure."
"Us?! What's this us shit?!" Hal shouted over the loud music that was being played as he turned to Boomer, grabbing him by the collar of his uniform, "Are you so fucking pussy whipped that you're going to risk your life AND mine just so you can keep her safe? Are you actually mentally ill?"
"No" Maddy said. Not in fear, but an immense amount of fear. But something about her moved her forward. As Hal and Boomer argued once again, Maddy stepped in between her two coworkers and the crowd of zombies. "I'm... not going to let any of us die. If this is a loop that we've been stuck in... Then I'm going to break this cycle"
"WHATAMIDOING WHATAMIDOING WHATAMIDOING WHATAMIDOING"
These thoughts rushed through her mind over and over and over. She was panicking inside. She felt like she was going to be sick merely at the thought of what she was doing. But as she stared up at Rahb, she proclaimed, "I'm going to break this cycle! Now you, sir!" She said, pointing at Rahb. "Come down here at once. I'd like a word with you!"
"Maddy..." Boomer says as he watches her start to speak with the large guitar playing zombie. "Uh...Maddy.." He tries to get her attention up until she starts to give her speech about breaking the loop that he and Hal were in. But upon hearing her telling Rahb to come down to them, he feels sicker than he already had. "Maddy...they can't hear you right now-" he says finally. "His intro isn't done. Final boss of the loop stuff." He grimaces, leaning heavily against the wall for support. "And then his title card has to drop, and then you can say that."
"T-Title card?!" Maddy said as she turned to Boomer in confusion as she pointed at Rahb. She was flabbergasted that there were all these rules to this world, that completely spat in the face of reality. And that Boomer was so use to it at this point only added to the confused stare that came to Maddy's face. Her head turned back to Rahb, then back to Boomer and Hal, then back to Rahb, then back to Boomer and Hal. She repeated this a good three times before she spoke, "B-But that makes-"
"No fucking sense, yeah, we all say that" Hal interrupted as he crossed his arms. "Just let the rotting carcass finish his song and try not to think too hard"
Maddy couldn't believe it, but she just had to take Hal's advice. If she thought for a moment, it would only give her a headache
"yyYeah, gonna have to go with Hal on that one." Boomer agrees as he watches Rahb prance around the top of the shelf as if he were performing.

*And as Rahb through his arms out to the side as if he were being crucified, his eyes bubbled with the sickly electricity of zombified rock and roll. He floats from the stage and down to where a pile of corpses had been constructed into a throne for him to land in a sit. Above his head flashed a dark green title card that was splattered in blood, the bitten off words reading "RAHB ZAHMBIE The Undead Soul of Salem".*

Boomer holds a finger up. "Give it a second," he says when Rahb and the rest of his zombie hordes seemed to he frozen in place with brains exploding around them like fireworks. "Aaaand, now you can say that stuff again. Except the 'coming down here' part since...ya know—" He motions to Rahb already being on the ground now.
Maddy waited a bit as she watched Rahb zombie float down from the top of the shelves. And once he landed onto the ground, she stomped her way towards him, standing face to face with him, having to stand on her tip toes in an attempt to look intimidating to the rotting corpse. She stared at him and spoke, "Now you listen here, Mr. Zahmbie! What you have done here today is... a mass violation of store policies"
Even Rahb could see the ocean of nervous sweat that poured from Maddy's face as she stood there. She felt nauseous, like she was standing at the edge of the cliff. Like she was going to faint at any moment. But she stood her ground and spoke. "Aside from the mass violence, murder and cannibalism. Disturbing the peace, looting, vandalism, destruction of property and you are also just very rude, I might add! I know that music is a medium that should be played loud and proud and all that, and I support the creative arts as a musician myself, but this is just uncalled for. I demand an apology to us workers who are just trying to get by in retail and misery"
"I'll drink to the misery in retail part" Hal shouted from the sidelines
Maddy continued, "And I would most appreciate it if you stopped this violence and aggression at once..,"
But her strict tone shifted at the sight of the peeled rotted flesh and exposed muscle and she spoke in a softer tone, "Um... please?"
"M-Maddy.." Boomer says as Maddy was talking to Rahb in a way that it didn't seem that the tower of rotting flesh agreed with. He cringes as she continues to speak to the zombie as if it were a customer. Well, they were, but not the regular ones. Well, they were regulars too but not regular-regulars.

*The zombies around them gasped, turning to their boss Rahb in complete silence after Maddy finished. Rahb looked as if he were going to somewhat consider her words before he ate her brains and the rest of her torso until—*

"Dahmn boss you gonna let her tahk to yah like dat?!" An unknown zombie yelled from the back.

"Dahm boss you a whole BITCH!"

"Ugh?!" Rahb's eyes flare some at this.

"N-now Rahb, come on," Boomer says, trying to move as quickly as he could to Maddy. "Can't we put this whole apocalyptic zombie thing on hold for another day?"

"I KNEW OZZY WAS BETTER!"

"??!!!" A red exclamation point appears over Rahb's head as his eyes enrage with green. "NAUHNI?!"

Boomer recognizes the sound that comes from above the creatures head. "Oh come on!" But as he saw the gleam of Rahb's battle-axe guitar, watching it be raised into the air, he blurted out the only thing that he had thought of. Their own terms. "WAIT! WECHALLENGEYOUTOAROCKOFF!"

The blade of the axe stops literally just before it could cleave through Maddy. Rahb grunts, standing up a little straighter. "Waaaauht?"
Maddy let out a sort of mouse like squeak of fear as the axe was inches from her nose. She was feeling really terrified, too terrified to even move. To anyone else, it looked as though she was standing still to challenge him to swing. But in reality, Maddy was so racked with fear that she couldn't move. She was like a statue. It was only when Boomer made the suggestion to a rock off that Maddy's neck creaked in his direction, almost having to force herself to break from her stone-like stance as she spoke softly, "Boomer... What do you mean a rock off? I don't even have my instrument here. And it's a keyboard"
"I'll come up with something—" Boomer whispers to Maddy hastily, immediately speaking louder to Rahb. "I-I said we challenge you to a rock off. Rule 37 of the Grave of Famer Undead Rock Lawbook—"

"States that if challenged on legal property in which flesh is being ripped, brain is being eaten, etc., or in the premises that any Grave of Famer musicians which includes but are not limited too: rock bands, hip hop artists, country musicians, boy bands, etcetera etcetera," Rahb completes the rest gruffly in shockingly proper English.

"Yeah...that stuff," Boomer says.

"Waht's ta terms n' conditions?" Rahb spats.

"If we win, you have to leave and never come back to do this again. And uh...uh..you guys gotta clean up EVERYTHING—or at least like...help...me?"

"And if I win? Ash'in, you lose?"

"Th-thank...then you can do whatever you want as long as it starts with Hal first and she gets to walk free," Boomer says without thinking, pointing to Maddy. But as a spurt of genius came to his mind, he added in a stutter, "A-AND we host it on the Convenience Aisle."

Rahb rubs the hanging skin on his chin in thought. "Ezcoose me while ah consult with the Z-Squad."

"The fucking what?" Boomer wants to say and cringe at the same time, but kept it to himself. He backs up slowly, pulling Maddy with him until they were in their own little group of three.
Maddy huddled over toward Boomer and Hal as she was trying to think of a plan. She turned to Boomer and spoke, "Boomer, I don't know about this plan. I don't have a keyboard with me. And I don't know if we can beat someone who is like Rahb with years and years and centuries of life and after life with guitar skills"
"Yeah" Hal added. "And I don't play instruments and you seem like the kind of guy who looks like he hasn't even passed grade school band class"
"Not to mention you guys are like super fucked when it comes to talent of any kind" ARCHIE had stated, sticking his head into the huddle as well while he was sucking on a straw to his slurpee
"ARCHIE, when the fuck did you get here?" Hal shouted as he looked over at the glowing helmet
ARCHIE looked at Hal with a question mark on his helmet and stated, "I've always been here. In spirit at least. Heard something about music and I just had to see how you guys are going to commit the next best thing to a war crime with your musical talents"
"Hey, ARCHIE, you got some musical expertise" Hal stated bluntly. "How 'bout helping us?"
ARCHIE's mask turned into a bright red XD as he stated, "LOL! Why would I do that? That would make things way too easy"