The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 501-502 of 502

2 months ago afewseconds said…
Soon, Raven is able to get close enough to Mr. Clockwork that they could hear him humming along with the long strides of his legs. She grips the controller-wheel even tighter and mashes the gas pedal down as hard as she could.

Mr. Clockwork notices the competitors starting to gain, and his body does a 360 turn on his legs. A third leg cokes from an unknown place beneath its mustache and waves at them until his body turns back around to face forward. He starts to speed up.

"Ohohoooh no you don't!" Raven snarls in a vicious manner that makes Boomer give her a look that she was to focused to notice. "Maddy throw it!"
2 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
“Uh um okay” Maddys said as she held the rocket in her hand, and as she leaned over the side of the car, she would use both hands to chuck it as hard as she could into Clockworks direction. She wasn’t sure how good her sim or her throw was but she just had to hope that it would be enough for them to get ahead