The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 502

over a year ago afewseconds said…
"ARCHIE...my back is missing, and we're facing one of the literal embodiments of rock and roll," Boomer says. "There is nothing wAy tOo eAsy right now—"

"Plus who's gonna pass up on flipping a gatekeeper on his ass am I right?" Roux's head pokes into the huddle from above. But it was just her head, the rest of her body being the bats that were fluttering around them. Her face squinches into a grimace for a second when Boomer let out a frightened scream. "Dude, that was like, my whole ear hole."

"What the—no why are YOU here?!" Boomer exclaims.

"Huh? The Eye Care Center is like, right there man," Roux points over to the center that was right down the hall. "Stupid zombie fucked my shades so I had to unfuck'em n' stuff. Hey there big buns," she threw a wink at Maddy.

Boomer was silent with his mouth open. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?!"

"Well, I was here before you guys Mario Carted in, so..." Roux gives a shrug.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy's face blushed a beet red again as she was mentioned by Raven on her appearance, now starting to get the impression on what she meant before. But she didn't have time before ARCHIE interrupted everyone with his high pitched voice, high pitched for a grown man anyway, "Alright, alright, look. I wouldn't not help you guys if I didn't think you had this. I mean, I would if it was funny, and this isn't funny.... okay, it was kinda funny at first, but you guys got this. I have faith in you all. Just know that if you fuck this up, I'm siding with the zombie mob"
With a pat on Boomer and Maddy's shoulder, he proclaimed, "Alright, are we ready to rock this city!?"
Boomer only gives ARCHIE an unsure nod. One, because the only musical ability he had was playing the triangle. And it was either that, or the other thing that he would take to his grave if he had to. And so he looks to Roux in hopes that she would help them too. After all, if they had to start over, then so did she. "Roux?"

"Nope."

Roux looks to Boomer, then ARCHIE, and then Hal, and finally Maddy(who she smirked slyly at) before turning back to Boomer and crossing her arms as she could practically feel the pleading in his eyes.

"Come on, please?!"

Roux tips her shades down a little. "What's in it for me if I do?"

"What do you mean what's in it for you?!" Boomer flails his arms, which was a mistake that lit his back on fire.

"Exactly what I mean, like dude it isn't that hard to comprehend, sheesh," Roux says while picking her nails with her pinky. "I mean I could help, but I could also like, not help. So what do I win if I do?"

"NOT DIE!"

"Technically already dead cuz the whole no pulse thing."

"Are you serious!?"

"About helping or the no pulse thing?"

"Oh my god—YES!"
last edited over a year ago
"Yeah, and while we're on the subject, what's in it for me?" ARCHIE stated, crossing his arms. "I know I am not contributing, but I think as witness to the shitshow, I should be compensated for my mental anguish"
"You don't get my fist in your dick" Hal stated with a raised fist just to shut ARCHIE up. But as the two were arguing, Maddy stepped next to Boomer, her hands together in a prayer like gesture as she begged, "Please, Roux. You're one of the strongest workers here. Name your price and we'll double it. Please, please please"
Roux stares at Maddy for a split second, a small grin coming to her face. "Alright, I'm down," she says suddenly, flipping her answer as if it were just a coin within her hand. "But only because that was hella cute." The rest of her body comes together via the bats. "You pack of losers are lucky I got a pretty sweet deal on some equipment."

"Are. You. Fucking. Kidding me." Forget it Boomer, just roll with it. "Forget it—Okay the rules state that in order for this to happen all the way we need a band name. I vote TOGS."

"Ew, no," Roux says with a shake of her head. "Now see if we had someone named Tony, then it could be like, waaay better."

"Literally how?!" Boomer says, a little offended.

"T and the OGs." Roux answered simply.

"I—You know what, that was actually pretty good," Boomer admitted. "But no since we don't, no!" He turns to Maddy and ARCHIE. "Anything?"
Maddy let out a sigh of relief when Roux agreed to help. It gave her the faintest glimmer of hope. But at the mention of names, she was drawing a blank. She was always the worst with names. She turned to ARCHIE, who was more slacking off on purpose. And as Hal was normally ignored, he blurted out jokingly, "How bout The Fags and The Faggets"
"Oooh how demeaning and humiliating." ARCHIE replied with a yellow smiling face. "Perfect for you guys. I vote yes"
"You're the only one of those here though Hal," Roux comments while rolling her eyes. "I'd include ARCHIE but he's a robot. Wouldn't be the same."

"He's not a robot though," Boomer says.

"Tomato tomoto," Roux waved it off. "How about Maddy The Future Milf and The Stepsons?"

"What is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?" Boomer yells, feeling like he wants to tear out his hair at this point.

"Oh find your nuts Sherlock," Roux smirks. "Better than nothing. Ooo, what about Boomer and The Fuck Ups? Hell yeah, I vote yeah!"

"Why me?! Hal fucks up too!" Boomer exclaims before pointing a finger at her. "And so do you! Like that time you it was a good idea to feed HELL HOUNDS chocolate! You don't even feed regular dogs chocolate!"

"Yeah but you do it better for better or worse," Roux replies. "And ya gotta admit, that was a pretty awesome fuck up so that doesn't count."

"It's diarrhea breathed FIRE and ATE me and Hal!"

"That's what made it awesome."
"Roux, you're the only one here who's actually queer" Hal said, having to ease carefully on the F word. And at the mention of messing things up, Hal groaned with annoyance and retorted, "We Fuck up on purpose, Boomer. You, by default, by pure nature, fuck up. Even when you try"
"Okay, enough. No more in fighting " Maddy spoke up in an attempt to stop the arguing. And instead of letting anyone think of a petty name, she gave her own, "How about The Loop Arounds? Please say yes so we can start"
"Okay first of all, Im not gay. I just fuck what I find attractive. Big difference," Roux states rather blatantly. She was going to add something to that until Maddy spoke up. "The Loop Around? What, you mean like a two-he—"

"YES—My god yes we're going with that," Boomer says before there can be any more objections. "Alright, to the frickin Convenience Aisle!"

Wait a minute, Roux thinks to herself as she sees Boomer's back. How aren't you dead yet?
Maddy gave a sigh, thankful that no one, Hal especially, had contested to her name. She thought it was bad, but compared to everyone else's, it made her feel more confident about her choice. As she followed behind the others, she could hear Hal respond to Rouxs statement. "Gay enough"
She just rolled her eyes before moving to Boomer and asking, "Now that we got a name, what will we do for instruments? I doubt Hal would play"
"Well if things work out by chance like I'm desperately praying that it will, then the Convenience Aisle'll have what we need. Or at least what we need to make a temporary band that's trying not to be eaten alive and turned into compost," Boomer answers as zombies limp and crawl passed them.

"Relaaaax,' Roux bumped in between the both of them, throwing her arms around their shoulders. "Who need's Hal's sorry ass anyways? They may have the bigger band and like five hundred plus zombos, but you guys have something even better. Me!" She gave a cheeky lopsided and fangy grin. "It may have been a while since the last time I scratched some discs, but it ain't gonna take much for me to knock the dust off and turn this place into a goddamn jungle."
"Yah that's right" Maddy said with a nod toward Rou at what she said. She had to tell herself that things would work out. "Yeah, we can do this. With your DJing, my keyboard and Boomer's... um... whatever it was he played, and Hal giving us moral support, that brings us to a band that can play.. um...... uuuuh"
But the more Maddy thought about it, the more a sense of something terrible crept on her. And it was Hal that took the words right out of her mouth.
"We're fucked!" Hal retorted blandly. "All this is doing is delaying our deaths. Should have called the band Fucked. Better than the fucking Loop Arounds. W-What does that even mean?"
"It means we're probably gonna die," Roux comments. "And by we, I mean you guys. But then that would be downplaying my maaaaad skills though. So I take it back."

Boomer feels his stomach twist with sickness. This was new territory. New everything. He knows that this is either where they break the loop, or they die. Which brings him to ask Roux, "Wait, what do you mean you mean "you guys"?! You're a part of the "you guys" too! Like right now!"

"Dude, spoilers are a thing," Roux says with a scoff.

Boomer groans, feeling as if they were walking into a pending doom.

*Since they were no longer on the cart, it took them longer to get back to the convenience aisle than it took to get to the office. And once they arrived, zombies and some of the remaining coworkers all started to pour in like a crowd at a concert. But what was strange was that not even a few seconds after they arrived, Boomer had disappeared into the crowd of mostly undead bodies.*
Maddy looked around the gathering crowd of people, sensing a sort of dreaded feeling in her gut at the sight of it all. Each step was like lost confidence as she kept moving for\ward. "I-I'm not sure about this, Boomer.... B-Boomer?"
But once she turned to where he was and saw that he was gone, she had to take in deep breathes to keep calm. Boomer seemed the most level headed of the group, so him being gone was like they had lost a member of the team. "O-Okay, don't panic. Don't panic. W-We got this. We can do this. Right, Roux? Right Archie... A-Archie?"
But she turned around to find that ARCHIE had also faded into the crowd. Though he was not missing for long when they could hear him from the crowd

"Yo yo yo and a bottle of Jack, homies!" ARCHIE shouted, holding up a bag of what looked like rainbow colored canibus. He continued, "It ain't a party without some party favors! Step right up, cause ya man ARCHIE's got what you need! You zombies like eating that brain stuff! I tell ya, this cush is gonna make that taste like the best thing you've ever eaten. Only ten dollars to take a trip to the fucking milky way, boys and girls!"
*While some of the knocked down shelves and debris from Whopper Joe's brief rampage were being used as makeshift seats, which included some of the Cujos, Rahb and a few helping hands and arms and legs were setting up what was supposed to be two stages in preparations for the rock off.*

Roux was one of the only ones from the group that stayed not too far away from Maddy, knowing that even if the rock off called for some degree of a truce, there were still those certain ones. "10 bucks?! Dude that better be some quality shit!" She yells across the room to ARCHIE as she made her way over to Maddy. "Well- shits bad but at least it couldn't get any worse right? Aside from being gnawed alive if we lose, I mean "
"That is.... not that reassuring" Maddy said as she turned to Roux with the fear building up in her gut. From Boomer being gone, Roux making light of the whole situation, ARCHIE trying to profit off the situation and Hal... just Hal, Maddy was starting to wonder just what kind of hell she had stumbled into and if there was any sign of her escaping. What did she do to deserve this? She helped animals. She did charity work. She paid her taxes on time. She always called her parents every week. What did she do to deserve being here? And as she thought of it, she turned to Roux and spoke, "How... how can all of you be so calm with all of this.... insanity?!"
"How? I can't speak for the other stooges, but let's just say before here for me was...not as bearable." Roux chuckles some to block out any sort of emotional attachment to her words. "When you lose everything that matters a couple of times, making the most out of even this shithole gets easy I guess."

Boomer finally manages to push through the crowd with what looked like pieces of scraps fused together, and he makes his way back to Roux and Maddy. As he gets closer though, the scraps in his arms took shape of instruments that had been fused together to conveniently provide them with what they needed, albeit the most inconvenient versions quality wise. "I managed to find something. Not much, but they work." He looks around the massive aisle that could've have made for another room completely, and his eyes move to the gas ovens that they had passed before encountering Fatter Joe. He had turned them on. Every single one of them.

"Jeez, add a trashcan and some turkey bones as drumsticks and we'll have the whole Sesame Street Trash Monster band down to a T," Roux teases Boomer with a laugh. "Aight, I'll go grab my shit so we can get this over with."
Maddy looked over at Roux at the mention of how things were before. Even if it was left vague at best, Maddy could sense a brief hint of sadness in her words. Even for her. She wasn't sure what it was that Roux had experienced, but whatever it was to make this place preferable was enough to keep Maddy from thinking too long. It wasn't until Boomer came back that Maddy lit up again like a Christmas tree. Looking over the instruments, then back to Boomer, she asked, "A-are you sure these are going to work. They seem kind of... practical"
"Wow" Hal said as he looked over her shoulder. "Boomer really making those kids in Chinese factories look like Alexander Bell"
Boomer didn't say anything, and instead shows them. He picks up the keyboard, which was made out of a somehow hard as steel cardboard boxes with its keys being old Lego blocks and stale strips of bread that felt like stone. He presses one key, and a low but vibrant voice sings from its interior. "Bruno Mars." He pressed another one, and the voice of the pop singer hit a high note. "Brittany Bitch," he presses on of the lighter keys, and her voice sings from it. "Michael Jackson," he presses an even lighter key and an attention catching "Hee-hee!" fills the air.

"Bo Burnham," He looks to Hal specifically with the next three keys that he hit, which sings the words "Kill Your Self" sarcastically. "Say again Hal? I couldn't hear you over YOU BEING WRONG! Ha!"
Hal looked over the keyboard and listened to each of the words that came from it, and as he looked at Boomer, he shrugged and replied, "I mean all it does is sign rather than play notes, so if you wanna be technical, you still fucked up making a keyboard"
"Effed up in the best way!" Maddy shouted as she stepped over toward the keyboard looking over it and experimenting with different notes, her eyes wide in shock at what he was able to accomplish with it as she spoke, "Boomer, this is amazing! Do you think we'll win with this?"
"A science project up against the undead rock legend?" ARCHIE described, appearing behind everyone once again as he always did, counting the stack of cash he had as he had some bags of weed clipped to his jacket with clothes pins. He replied, "I think your chances are better than before. Better, but not good"
"It's for CONVENIENCE not for going on tours around the freaking world!" Boomer states in exasperation before he turns to Maddy. "And to answer that Maddy, yes. I definitely think we'll win." Which was the opposite of what he actually thought, considering what they were up against.

Roux returns, but walks pass them shortly afterwards with armfuls of DJing equipment. A minute later, she come a back from the same way again, but this time toting an entire booth with her.
"Ah, you see, that's the kind of mindset that'll get you killed, Boomer" ARCHIE replied as he was now putting his numbers into a calculator, checking over his finances, losses in restocking his weed, and tax deduction as he added. "You are thinking too small. You aren't passionate enough. Meanwhile, a musician, a rock legend. He cares way too much. All he thinks of is music. And homicidal murder, but mostly music. You gotta think like someone who eats, sleeps, breathes, shits and fucks music. Like Roux here"
Maddy turned back to Roux, looking over all her equipment as she looked back up at Roux and spoke, "You think this will be enough, Roux? Please say yes"
"I mean, do ya really want me to say yes cuz you want me to, or because you want my actual opinion?" Roux asks with a playful grin, knowing fully well that Maddy probably wanted an actual answer from her. She plugs up her laptop and then turns to Maddy. "Don't sweat it Sweet Cakes. We're going to blow these braindeads away," she said with much more confidence than Boomer had. "Aight, everything's ready to rock. But before that, check this out—" She kneels down into a squat to open tbe case that was laying at her feet.. And from it she pulls out an electric guitar that had a turntable connected to it. "Behold! The Golden Requiem of DJING!" She holds the guitar up like Link finding a new weapon.
"Woooow" Maddy was mesmerized by the sheer sight of it. Looking at it was like staring at some sort of ancient deity that no mortal could ever be allowed to see, and Maddy was fortunate enough to see it. With a grin and a smile, she hugged Roux excitedly, "Oh, thank you, Roux. Thank you for not letting us die!"
She wasn't sure if she just needed a hug to keep her mind from snapping completely, but she was just glad that there was a chance that things would go over well for them all. And it was more of an instinct thing for her by this point.
"So...soft," Roux mumbles towards Maddy's breasts upon being hugged, and she has no problem at all with returning it, having to sat her instrument off to the side. She holds Maddy close while sticking her tongue out a Boomer before she says to Maddy, "See, toldja I was awesome didn't I?" She bragged with a grin.

Boomer had to hold the urge to throw something blunt at Roux, though he knew it wouldn't do much anyways with a regular throw. He knows that he'd just miss anyways. So instead he climbs up onto their stage with his triangle in hand. "Okay...okay...deep breaths."
"Yeah, the most awesome" Maddy stated with a smile, hugging her a little tighter before she finally let go. And as she had the keyboard set up, she turned her attention to Boomer, giving him a tight hug as well. Something about his care and consideration for her, it made her feel like someone was looking out for her. She smiled and spoke, "Thank you for looking out for me, Boomer"
Once she pulled from him, she turned to see that ARCHIE had already had his hands outstretched for a hug. Maddy only replied with giving him a high five and said, "Good luck out there, ARCHIE"
And she went to get her keyboard adjusted, leaving ARCHIE standing there with his arms outstretched and his helmet screen blank
"W-well yeah I uh—just looking out for the new employee," Boomer stutters out when he was hugged, a tint of red coming to his face and ears. So soft...

"I know right?

Boomer nearly jumped out of his skin when Roux's voice suddenly burst into his thoughts. "What the what?!" He looks over at her with a shocked expression, unnerved by her knowing grin.

Roux just starts laughing, which then redirects itself to ARCHIE as he was left hugless with open arms by Maddy.

*There was a sudden screech from microphone static caused both Roux and Boomer to cringe, with Roux having to cover one of her ears due to the sound being sharper to her senses.*

"Attention everyone!" A zombie dressed in a tux with a slicked back Italian hair speaks. "This rock off is brought to you by Green Chew! Having trouble keeping it up in bed? Feeling inadequate about social standards forcing the Big Dick equally Alpha and causing some STUPID TRAMP TO LEAVE YOY BECAUSE ZOMBCHAD HAD BIGGER BRAIN EATING TEETH—I HATE THAT BITCH AND I HOPE LEON KENNEDY SHOOTS HER IN THE HEAD!" He breathes heavily for a few seconds before clearing his throat and continuing as if the previous four seconds were nothing. "Then look no further! Introducing Green Chew! Last 72 hours longer than the average mortal for just 9,999, no taxes included! That's right folks, for just the price of nine-thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine soul bucks, you'll have the big meat between the bed sheets and a partner who won't leave—GOD I HATE THAT BITCH!"

Another zombie in a doctor's uniform steps onto the stage and speaks quickly. "Side effects may include but not limited to: small cough, Microsoft penishood, loss of the ability to reproduce, loss of hair, loss of will, loss of sight, muffin top syndrome, itching rectum, inflamed anus, fluttering heart, partial insanity, and possibly waking up dead with your soul being extracted from your penis hole."

"Green Chew! BUY THE FUCKING PRODUCT!"
Maddy had to cover her ears when the screech from the microphone met her ears. It was much more unpleasant having to be at the stage itself than in the crowd. But regardless, as the advertisement was going off, she was setting up her keyboard, able to see Hal in the audience, already sneaking off to have yet another nap while on the job, and seeing ARCHIE near the front still selling whatever marijuana he had left on him. From the perspective of anyone else, this would look like a joke. But to Maddy, it was a total shitshow
POOF! The zombie dressed in the tux was now in a referee uniform. "Now, let the rock off event begin! In the right corner, we have the nastiest of the nasty lurking from the grave! With records out the ass ,a bite that even the great Mike Tyson would admire, and a rock and roll Grave of Fame, he is the 665 thousandth rock off champion!"

*The crowd goes nuts.*

Roux scoffs at this, not detoured in the least. "BOOOOOOO! Eat 665 thousand dicks ya sellout!"

"Roux!" Boomer said through clenched teeth. "I know their zombies but sportsmanship is still a thing!"

"Oh please Boom, what's sportsmanship without competition?" Roux said while rolling her eyes.

"—pounds with his company in tow, Rahb and The Thousand Corpses!"

*The crowd goes nutsier.*

"Nutsier? Are you serious? That's not e—"

"Shut up, I know "nuttier" exists, just let me live OKAY?!"

"Their name's even kicking our ass," Boomer groans. "But at least we'll get a hype opening!"

*They didn't get a hype opening*

"And in left corner, we have....uuh them," the zombie referee points at the group.

"Uh...who are you guys again? Seriously, who? You were supposed to tell me that before hand, as in, before the rock off match starts. Now please, people of the left, What. IS. YOUR. NAME!" The referee shouted angrily at them.
The group was a bit on the quiet side as they were called out by the referee. And when no one bothered to step up, Maddy played a tune on her piano to get the crowd hyped up
"Please don't mess this up" She said to herself in a whisper, enough where even Boomer and Roux could hear her. And thus, she called out, her fingers strumming along the keyboard before she called out in a booming voice, hoping to get the audience jumping. "We're The Loop Arounds! The best band to ever play in a gas station since Limp Bizkit. And we're going to rock your socks off, people! ARE! YOU! READY?!"
*The audience remained silent and stared at them as if they were still waiting for the band to introduce themselves. Well, aside from the one zombie who made cricket noises from somewhere in the back.*

"IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE THE FRUITY LOOPS!!" The referee suddenly shouts, and the crowd fills with a mixture of cheers and boos. Mostly boos.

"Oh screw yourself!" Boomer exclaims.

"Hey! That's so not what she said," Roux hisses as she stomps towards the refereeing zombie. When she reaches him, she shoves him off of the platform with her foot, catching his microphone as it slips from his hands. There was a loud, static screech before Roux snarled, "We're the mother fuckin' Loop Arounds, BITCH!" She stepped back into a lean, the fingers on her hand rising before she brought them down in a heavy strum that blared across the area.

The crowd cheered out of fear.

When the referee glared up at her while reattaching one of his legs, Roux smirks. "Pussy." She returns to her team.

The referee returns to the stage, his hair lopsided on his head until he readjusts it. "Alright both sides bring it in!"
Maddy watched Roux in awe and fear. Mostly awe and thankful she was on their side. Her attitude and the way she was able to turn the crowds mood around. She stared at her with the respect and admiration of a real rockstar. As she got crowd going, Maddy whispered to Boomer. "Wow she's cool I'm kinda jealous. She must be crazy famous"
"Oh yeah, Roux is definitely something," Boomer tells Maddy as both bands were being called to the center. "That's why she's our secret weapon. But hey, you're pretty cool too you know," he adds.

Roux spins her turntable guitar by the strap while making her way to the middle. She slings it around her shoulder and pulls out another piece of gum to chew.

"Alright maggot sacks and meat bags, I want a clean fight," The referee says. "Rules are each side gets a minute to rock hard. No scratching, biting, brain eating attempting, calling upon hordes of zombies or demons of any variety to do the eating and or torturing of the competitors, no Ed Sheeran or Bruno Mars mixes, no soul stealing devices, playing when its the other band's spin, no self playing instruments, no complete rip offs, no Leon Kennedy cosplayers or middle aged nen with cameras and or baseball bats, no not having lyrics, no do overs, none of these rules apply to any zombie named Rahb, etcetera. Got that? Great! Since The Loop Arounds are the challenging band, they get to pick first on the coin flip. Heads or Tails?"

Maddy looked to Boomer with a smile at the compliment he gave her. "Thanks, Boomer. You're pretty cool too. With you and Raven, we can win this thing. I'll try not to hold you guys back"
She kept her smile on, even if she was absolutely terrified. But she kept her composure. She was ready to give it her all. She practiced a few Doors sons, that one Yes song, and knew Great Balls of Fire well enough. She was what most considered an above average novice to playing piano. And at the coin toss, she spoke up "Heads"
"You know what they say about heads," Roux says with a grin, resting her arm around Maddy's shoulders and pulling her close. "They're best between the legs. I vote heads."

Boomer was recovering from smacking his face at Roux's comment, and it annoys him too, but he ignores it for the better. "Heads."

"That means RATAC takes tails." The referee flips the coin high up into the air, the light glinting off of its sides as it spun. He catches it in his right hand and smacks it down onto the back of his left. "And folks, we have heads!"

"Haaha!" Roux grins.

Boomer sighs in relief.

But then the referee's left hand suddenly falls off of his wrist, the coin bouncing across the ground and rolling until it landed on tails. "Nevermind folks, it seems that the table has been set! RATAC gets the first turn!"

The crowd goes wild.

Roux's eye twitches. "We're so ending this loop."
Maddy looked over at Roux as she made her comment. She gave a laugh at the attempt of flirting before following it up through her laughter. "I don't get it."
But her attention returned to the coin being tossed. She was ready to ump with joy, but that mood changed when the coin was made into tails. With a sigh, she turned to Boomer and Roux and spoke with confidence. "Don't worry. Whatever they got, we can do it better. I guarantee that we can see what they got, and then we can pull out the greatest show ever. You two can do it. I know you can!"

Hal was standing amongst the crowd of zombies, smacking the occasional biter from him as he watched the stage. He didn't even notice ARCHIE's presence was gone until the helmet head returned and started speaking.
"Hooo boy, this is gonna be embarrassing" ARCHIE commented, holding a set of fruit he 'borrowed' from one of the aisles.
"What are you doing? You can't eat through your helmet" Hal retorted
"No" ARCHIE agreed. "But I got a plan"
"I hope you're right about that, Thunder Thighs," Roux says as she watches Rahb and his band of decaying sacks of flesh around bone. "In the mean time since that went too far over your head, your word for the day is cunnilingus.

"Cun-what-now?" Boomer asks with raised brow. "Is...that something that'll help us right now?"

Roux starts laughing, a big grin coming to her face. "Damn Boomer, that's sad dude. But hey to answer that question, its definitely good for me! Oh hey look we have fanboys in the crowd. HiiiiIIII~!" She waves at Hal and ARCHIE when she spots them in the cloud. "The least you could do is cheerlead ya know!"

"UuuUAgh, uuaaghua!"

Roux turns her attention towards the stage across from them as she hears the groaning choirs of zombies. Her mouth drops open as Rahb and his band of lackeys plucked at their strings as Rahb was nearly dry heaving into the microphone. She scoffs which turns into a laugh. "Are you serious?! THAT'S what we're up against? They sound like they all missed the short-bus to their graveyards!"

"Um..Roux—" Boomer says as he notices the subtle shifts, but Roux talks over him.

"665 thousand wins my ass! I bet he just ate or turned everybody—"

"ROUX."

"What? They sound fucking retarded!"

"Cunn-what now?" Maddy said, turning over to Roux with a sort of confused expression as to why she'd suggest such a thing at the moment. But she thought it was merely a joke and returned to her keyboard to prepare. Looking at Rahb slowly build up the song with a rather odd start, she was hopeful that they had a chance to win. She thought that things would work out. She looked to Roux and Boomer, and then to ARCHIE and Hal in the crowd when Roux mentioned them. She gave a smile and spoke, "We got this, right guys?"
As if on cue, the gang could hear ARCHIE's response from the crowd. "BOOOOOO!! YOU FUCKING SUCK! GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE RANCID DUMPSTER PUSSY YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!"
"What the fuck are you doing?" Hal said in a more confused tone than insulted
ARCHIE answered him, "If I lower the crowds opinion of them so much, they may actually impress them when they play."
"Is that gonna work?" Hal asked
"Probably not" ARCHIE spoke. "But it's that or play with them. And I ain't doing that. They got this." He turned his attention back to the stage and screaming at the gang. "USELESS FUCKING FLESH BAGS!"
"Oh you piece of straight out the ass shit!" Roux hisses, shaking her fist at ARCHIE. But before she could continue though, the loud screeching of Rahb's guitar snatches her attention.

Boomer chewed at his pinky nail. "Please don't be that good, pleasedon'tbethatgood, please don't be that good," he mumbles to himself.

*The all-over-the-place groans from the zombies started crossing into a gaunt harmony and rose all the way into a eery falsetto."

Rahb opens his mouth and bites down on the microphone, his stomaching expanding as it fills with air, the choir behind him suddenly dying out into silence. "EeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­E—"
He lets out the rawest metal growl at an octave deeper than any living person was capable of.

"Oooh...that's what we're up against..." Roux says again, but this time completely differently from the previous. She could feel the depth of the growl in the air, hell it even shakes the stages. She looks at the others. "Yeeeah, um, our chances just got a whole lot slimmer."
afewseconds commented…
Reference video for Rahb: link over a year ago
Maddy felt her heart plummet like a brick as she heard the loud scream mixed with the music that came from the dead man. It was like no she had ever heard before. It only made her hope lessen with each string plucked from his guitar. She turned back to Boomer and Roux, “Okay guys. Okay. We may be outskilled and ARCHIE isn’t helping much, but we can still do this right? We can win this?”
“TURN THEIR ASSHOLES INTO A RUBBER GLOVE, RAHB!” ARCHIE shouted from the crowd, using the fruit as a projectile when he threw it at the group
"Goddamit ARCHIE I'LL MAKE JOHN IN ENFORCE A NO SMOKING LAW!" Boomer yells down to him. Because if no one could smoke, who the hell could he sell to there?

"Whoa whoa whoooaaaa," Roux intervenes. "Hey now, Boomer, worse has happened, you don't need to go that far!"

"The hell I do—AND NO IT HASN'T! I still have my dignity! And why is he still doing that?!" Boomer exclaims, with his ears covered.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­E—" Rahb was stomping cracks into the stage as he headbanged with his band. The sounds of frantically played drums was as if someone were attempting to beat the atmosphere into a pulp. "—EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT! UUAGH!"

*The zombie guitarists played as if they were legends, fireworks of body pieces, bits of flesh and fresh blood, bursting over their stage. The crowd went mad.*

"Okay, cool, but gross," Roux comments, only to laugh when pieces of a blown up hand smacked Boomer in the face. But oddly enough, she puts a nose clamp over her nose, giving a sort of disgusted glance at the blood.
“Good lord above, what is that!” Maddy proclaimed through her hands as they covered her nose and mouth from the god awful stench of rotted flesh. She didn’t notice just how putrid it was until it started to fly off them. It was vomit inducing almost.
“Huh” Hal said to himself, not affected by the smell at all. “Smells like the food they prepare in the deli.”
“Guys what do we do?” Maddy said in a panic, her mouth and nose still covered. “At this rate they’re gonna cream us. Tell me one of you guys have plan”
Roux shrugs at Maddy's question, looking out at the almost completely bias crowd. "I don't know about you guys, but I think the only one who wouldn't have a problem with getting creamed is Ma—" She stops, and for some reason her shoulders dropped a little. She laughs it off though, "Yeah we're getting fucked."

"Ooh yeah, I got a plan," Boomer said, spitting at the floor as he wiped at his face. "DO NOT ENGAGE!"

"We can't win if we don't play, dummy—" Roux was saying until she was interrupted.

"Yes, we can," Boomer cuts her off.

"Alright then Barack Oboomer, what's the big idea?" Roux squints at him slightly as she crosses her arms.
Maddy looked back and forth between the two as they argued. She wasn’t sure what the plan was. She wasn’t sure if it was a good plan at all. But she knew that they had no other plan aside from this. With a heavy sigh and a weight on her chest like she was suffocating, she replied3, “Okay, Boomer. Lets hear it.”
Boomer's palms were sweating, his knees weak and his arms felt heavy. He was feeling as if he were going to vomit already. "I got a plan," he says. "Just...trust me."

"I can tell this plan is gonna suck," Roux says. "You may look calm and ready on the surface but you keep on forgetting that I can feel that."

"We just need to stall is all," Boomer replies, wiping his hands on the sides of his pants as he looks to Maddy. "I don't think we're going to out rock a bias crowd."
"Stall?" Maddy said. She looked back at the crowd, looking over the audience of zombies who were chanting Rahb's name like he was some kind of god. She looked back to ARCHIE and Hal, who were doing nothing to help them. More hurting their chances than anything. She looked back to Boomer, her arms crossed in nervousness as she spoke, "Well... got any suggestions, Boomer? I-I'm nervous too, so don't worry. It's not about looking cool, it's about looking danger in the face and just... flippin' going for it, ya know?"
"Trust me...I know," Boomer says. Because if anyone would know about looking danger in the face, it would be he and Hal, and Roux too. "We can uh...we can.." He closes his eyes tight, trying to think of a song. Something simple. Ding! The lightbulb clicked in his thoughts. "Hey, who knows anything about Pink Floyd?"

A grin comes to Roux's face. "Now we're talkin'! Let's do A Great Gig in the Sky!"

"We can't exactly do that because of the rules. Copyright stuff," Boomer says.

"The fuck is this, youtube? That's stupid!" Roux groans.

"BUT, we can do OUR version. A Great Gig in That One Gas Station." Boomer finishes what he was saying.

Roux's eyes lit up, and a fangy grin expands her lips. "Like Limp Bizkit?"

"...What the hec—"

"Boomer I will fucking shoot you if you tell me you don't know that band."

"...Then I won't tell you."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Heeeey, sounds like you looked it up XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Yep XD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
What a fun little shitshow that was over a year ago
"Ooooh, this is gonna be just like that concert at the Sunoco" Maddy said with a hint of glee in her voice. She wasn't sure if now was the best time to be grinning. But she knew that Boomer had a plan, and one that Roux seemed to be on board with. If anything to give them some hope, anything at all, it was this. She was more than ready now. She had to be ready. She replied with two thumbs up, "Just give me the word and I will play that piano like Jerry Lee Lewis"
"Oh what?!" Roux exclaims when Maddy mentions the Sunoco concert. Her head immediately turns back to Boomer. "Even MADDY knows!"

"How am I supposed to know about a gas station band? Cut me some slack alright?! God—" Boomer takes a sniff at the air, and he gags a little at the smell. But he finds that he was hoping to catch whiff is there.

"Hey, put some respecc on those Bizkits you uncultured twat-knot!" Roux scoffs and turns her attention back to the zombies, pulling her instrument around to her front.

"EAT! FEAST! FLESH BETWEEN MY TEETH TASTES LIKE BEEF—" RAHB and The A Thousand Corpses continue their performance, and as they reach the climax of their 60 second show, Rahb's eyes glowed. He began to shred the strings of his guitar faster and faster, the zombies in the crowd circling the living.
Rahb's stomach begins to expand again as his feet leave the floor one at a time, and he floats into the air."

"Uh oh, that ain't good," Roux says, and calls out to the two in the crowd. "Hey Hal, and maybe ARCHIE! I probably wouldn't want to be down there if I were you!"
Looking up at the floating zombie with a clear expression of disgust, it didn't take Hal long to realize what was going on, and why he needed to make himself scare right there. As he floated up, he pushed through the crowd of zombies quickly, leaving ARCHIE in the dust as he pushing through the crowd. He gave Maddy, Boomer and Roux a thumbs up and spoke, "You got this guys! I have faith in you."
The yellow smile turned into a red angry frown as he continued to heckle the gang. "EITHER SHOW US YOUR TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! RAHB FOR LIFE, BITCHES!"
He threw one more fruit in their direction for good measure before hurrying out of the crowd