The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 502

11 months ago afewseconds said…
"Shaddap....Hal..." Boomer managed to wheeze out, ash coming out of his lungs.
"NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, es les delicioso tan delicioso!"

*A slimy, slithering, meaty worm the size of a pinky finger moved rapidly across the floor after dropping out of one if ARCHIE's sleeves. Before the group could react, it jumped into Boomer's open mouth, web like appendages pulling his jaws shut, and then a gulp. And then a screech as it was burned alive by unnaturally hot stomach acids.*

Boomer sits up suddenly, burnt skin falling away from his body to reveal him to be uninjured. Or rather in the condition he was in before the deathly shock. He shudders. "That...was..disgusting."
"FINALLY! I FEED! THE HOST SHALL NOT DIE!" His stomach rumbled.
He groans, holding his stomach as it gurgles. "Okay. Somebody's else turn to do the safe."
11 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy froze almost instantly at what she had just witnessed, her eyes darting between Hal and ARCHIE as if she was waiting for an explanation that never came. As Boomer would finally speak, she dared to ask, "Um... Boomer... are you... alright?"
"Of course he's not alright. Did you see that" ARCHIE proclaimed, "Eating food off the floor. That's reprehensible, Boomer. Don't you know what kind of amoebas and parasites crawl on that thing?"
"ARCHIE get the GODDAMN SAFE!" Boomer says, is voice for just a second morphing into a mutated version of his own. He burps unexpectedly, covering his mouth both out of embarrassment and out of manners. "The code is 66666666666666661661616. 6," he says from behind his hand.
"Sheesh, picky, picky" ARCHIE spoke as he went over to the safe and started turning the combination "I mean, you think I'm like some sorta safe cracker. Like I am a pro at opening things, breaking into things, like I'm some common crook. The way I see it, the only cracker here is-"
But as he would speak, the combination would end at the final six and make a loud click. He looked to the door with surprise and speak, "Hey, I opened it"
*As ARCHIE was revealing to the others that he had indeed opened the safe after the click it gave. And then it surges with electricity like before until it zaps him too, sending his body sliding with a single started body until he would slide next to Boomer*

"Yeah, not too funny now is it?!" Boomer says, but couldn't bring himself to laugh. One, because he could still feel the jitters, and two, the feeling that he would get zapped again if he did so. Instead, he gets himself up to his feet and walks over to the safe, opening it to find a single slip of paper the size of a fortune cookie slip. He squints. "I swear to god—" he groaned as he took it from the safe and reads it. And then he looks to Maddy. And a smile came to his face. "We got it. Your timecard for clock out. The only one in this place that even has one."
ARCHIE would lie on the floor in a sort of still state, not moving at all. Maddy took her attention away from the man on the floor for just a moment as she would hurry over to the safe, looking at the single piece of paper from behind it. "S-So is that it? No more issues?"
But she would be distracted a bit when she would hear giddy laughter coming from ARCHIE as he slowly picked himself up off the floor, laughing to himself as he spoke, despite the smoke coming off his skin(?), "Ha ha ha, I wasn't expecting that. Boomer, let me try that again."
"ARCHIE we already got what we came for—" But Boomer stops midway, realizing that ARCHIE was probably going to do it anyways, so it was like talking to a robot that was going to do something anyways. His attention returns to Maddy. "All we need to do is find the time clock and punch in your hours, and then hopefully get you out the door and back into what you're used to."
"The time clock?" Maddy repeated, trying to not be distracted as ARCHIE grabbed the combination again and was set flying back and sliding across the room until he crashed into the wall, his neck bending like a straw which only made Hal laugh.
"Where are we going to find that?" She asked
"That parts...kind of tricky. Because the time clock never stays in one definitive spot. It seems it as a "waste of time". It liked to give people hell back when there were more newer employees, and we haven't seen the thing since. But luckily, we have a few good ideas on where to start. Roux, can you ta—oh....yeah...forgot about that," he gives an awkward laugh. "Alright, to the gas station section!"
"Ya know it'd be a lot faster if we just let her die." Hal spoke, "All this walking here and walking there and walking over yonder and to and fro and so on and so on is really really annoying. I say we just kinda leave her to her own until she eventually dies and we don't have to find clock. There, she stays here, you can probably try and fail to hit on her, I go back to sleeping in the air ducts. Win win."
"I don't... like any of that plan" Maddy spoke
"Course you don't" Hal remarked coldly
"Or, you could be more useful than being a redundant mouth on a farm potato and help so we can get this over with," Boomer retorts. "And unlike you, some of us would rather not get other people stuck here against their will completely." He starts walking to leave the office now that they were done there.
“I don’t want people being stuck against their will “ Hal spoke with slumped shoulders and his hands in his pocket. “I just hate labor of any kind, that’s all”
Maddy would once again pick up Raven, holding her over her shoulders with a light puff from the weight as she tries to follow behind Boomer, “does… does the clock move around often?
"Very. But it's kind of old and outdated now, so it can't move like it used to in its younger days," Boomer answers. "So hopefully, we can find another one if those mall carts and make it easier—uugh," he groans, realizing that if they did find another cart, then he would have to be the one to drive again. "And Hal...that just explains why you don't have a license yet."
"public transport, bitch. Waste your money on car payments and insurance for a soup kitchen piece of shit that will die in a week or get jacked. I take the bus with the other undesierables of society" Hal confessed with little to no concern
"I wanna drive the mall cart" ARCHIE spoke as he waved his hand "I always wanted to drive one of those ever since I was a young lad and my grammy drove one. Use it to run over a poor man cause the milk was not fresh. He lived, but I mean would you call being limbless living?"
"ARCHIE… you had me at first at wanting to drive, and I definitely want to consider it, but now I feel like you want to drive, but for all the wrong reasons. Like trying to run over everything we pass until we end up having to walk again," Boomer says. "So, no mall carts keys for you."
“That’s fine” ARCHIE said as he walked around looking for the carts “I can just make my own fun. I think if I got enough fireworks and liquid nitrogen I can make my own car”
“Hey uh… I can probably drive” Maddy spoke “I have a license… at home”
"Maddy, lady time we needed you to drive, you refused to even look at the wheel," Boomer replies. "And ARCHIE, I don't know much about cars...but I don't think that's how that works.." As they were heading back down the long walk back to the office door, he couldn't help but to glance at Raven, his eyes sympathetic for the woman. He tries not to sigh, figuring that they would have at least a day or two of down time before their next mandatory crisis. Or the bigger ones, at least. Which meant that they could at least try to see what was up with her. Or, rather he would probably have to do it himself.
"Well yeah, I was being attacked by whatever that was" Maddy said in her defense. "Now that we're just driving around the destryoed remains of the mall, I think I can get a better feel for it"
"Women driving" Hal uttered under his breathe "Ha."
Boomer wants to say something to Hal, but just ends up sighing again and instead addressing what Maddy had said. "Well...once you put it like that..." He scratches the back of his head, shrugging. "I guess you're driving then."
Maddy gave a nod and a remark, "Thank you. Uh..." She looked down at Raven again and spoke, "Can you uh... hold her please? I'll go ahead and work on getting the cart ready"
"Nah, no carts. I am going solo. I'm gonna make my own cart" ARCHIE protested, already walking away while no one was listening to him, "With hot rod flames, and hydrolics, and a cup holder- No! TWO cup holders. Aww, this things gonna fuck!"
"UP. It's going to fuck up!" Boomer said through cupped hands after him before sighing, remembering his earlier thought and telling himself to just run with it like usual. He takes Raven into his arms, for some reason feeling as if he was suppose to protect her. It would have been the same with Roux because of how far they went back of course, but this feeling was different. Like a dejavu moment. Regardless, he turns to Maddy. "Alright, there's got to be something drivable close if Joe hasn't zombied over everything completely from earlier. If not, we'll just have to go to the Cart Port."
"Right. Joe" Maddy remarked, pretending to know who that was as she would rush over to one of the carts as quickly as possible, leaving Hal and Boomer to their lonesome for the mean time. Hal would take out a cigarette and take a long drag on it before he spoke up, "You actually like that girl. That's sad."
Before Boomer could retort as it being another one of Hal's usual insults, he would add to it, "No, that's fucking depressing. Let me compare you to something. Topsy, the big elephant, Huge gentle creature that was trapped in a circus. All Topsy wanted was to get freedom from the shit circus where people were throwing shit at her and putting cigars out on her body. Yeah she killed people, but what do you expect? She's a wild animal and your gonna hurt and humiliate her. That's fucked man. You don't tussel with an animal. And yet she really wanted to get out, she wanted to escape. You know what happened to her?"
Hal didn't even wait for an answer. he just replied, "She died. She died in captivity. She died in captivity cause she was electrocuted in the center of town by that dick head thief Thomas Edison, and people paid for the privilege to watch an animal die slowly and painfully and they fucking filmed it, and now she's dead, and Thomas Edison went on to fuck over Nikola Tesla and Georges Melies like the hack fuck he was, because he's a businessman. You actually think there's something good to find here. Well you're not, cause you're in a place of the businessman. Give up the optimism of trying to find anything good in this place. You won't feel better, but you'll feel way less shitty that way. Or else you'll wind up like Topsy."
"Well, if we're really sharing stories," Boomer turns his head and looks at him, yet surprisingly, his expression was blank. At least at first. "Let me compare you to something. There's this story about this guy name Brett. Yep, let's go with Brett. You see, Brett was the type of guy who as a child, his parents didn't pay him much attention. And each day, as his parents would go back and forth, he would try to step between them as a little middle man. Yet each time, it would get worse, and worse until one day, BOOM! One if them would drop dead. Pneumonia. Now the funny part is that it was that despite having children, the father never believed in the love. And the fact that the boy looked so much like his father enraged the mother. And so she raised him, beating him as senselessly until ironically he turned out just like his father, who he had been raised to hate. And so he decided that he would hate the world, with whatever shit that got him. He thought he'd have a better life, but no. His pompous, edgy self wouldn't allow him the decency to for once in his life time stop being so shit of an edge lord of a person just to get attention that he ended up where he belonged not by accident. Not by choice. But maybe because he deserved it. The father was Friedrich Nietzsche, nihilistic philosopher. You were the son. And if I'm so pathetic, then oh boy, I can only imagine what the heck you are. I have to "wind up" like something. You've already been it. You can't find anything good in anything because you probably can't even find it in yourself."
last edited 11 months ago
"I'm giving you some advice, asshole" Hal spoke as he would toss his cigarette to the side, "How long have you been in this damn place? How long have I been in this place? Let me guess, you lost count after the millionth day in a row of waking up in this fucking miserable hell. Face it. Once she's out that door, bye bye, no more big tit siren with fake colored hair. The time of finding anything decent is long gone. We're trapped, we can't even die. It's not edge when you've been stuck in this place for so long that you can't even remember what life was like outside or if there's even anything waiting outside, assuming by some miracle of god or some curse of the devil that there even is an outside. It's realizing that you, me, and everyone with this stupid name tag with this stupid company logo is on the better side of straight fucked. And by the way, Nietzsche died going insane. Least I have enough sense to not expect anything better."
He would give Boomer a light push in the shoulder as he spoke, "But no, you got that right. Not a shred of decency in me. Maybe I'll piss off the right, what do you call it... Karen? Not sure who that is, but hopefully I'll really piss her off and then I'll get fired. Anythings gotta be better than spending another day in this fucking hellhole. I'd rather be dead. I'd rather be fucking brainwashed into insanity until I don't even remember my own name. I'd rather literally anything then spend another conscious second in this personal hell"
"Insanity. Yeah, if that's what you want to call it. And Teddy Roosevelt died a peaceful life without a gaping hole in him," Boomer retorts sarcastically, narrowing his eyes at Hal. "It's not about what I like or who I like you dumbass, it's about trying to do the right thing even when everything around you is wrong. Whether I like Maddy or jot, it doesn't fucking matter Hal. If anything, you're not even an asshole. You'd rather have the ability to do at least some good and watch someone die rather than to actually help them for any other sake than your own. So you're too far beneath to even be that! I get it, Hal. I fucking GET IT. There's more bad to look at than anything good by a mile. If anyone gets it, it's me! But don't try to boil my goddamn efforts if getting through these loops on just me liking somebody. But heck. Maybe that's what you fucking need. To like somebody. Then again, sheesh, that's just to hard of a chair for you to sit in, isn't—" He shoves Hal away from himself and Raven. "Realize that it doesn't matter if I'll ever see her again. It's one more person not here, and out that door. That's enough for me, man."
".....Yeah" Hal answered casually as if it was nothing, nodding his head as he would turn around and just brush off the remainder of the conversation as if it was nothing at all. "God, when the fuck is it gonna be day shift? Isn't it Grumbo and Brutis' turns to do some fucking work or something?"
"Guys!" Maddy shouted, waving her hands as she ran back, "Guys, I think I found a cart. It's a bit uh... bloody, but I think it'll work"
"Oh great. More blood." Boomer let's out a long sigh.
"blOOD! IT IS GOOD FOR THE PORES AND ETERNAL YOUTH"
"Shut. Up! There is no such thing! It's just MORE blood!"
"The Hal meat bag is correct, there is no god and you are proof. You know nothing!

Boomer makes a slightly disgruntled noise before going over to Maddy was shouting. Once he reaches her, he says in a different demeanor than with Hal. "That was quick. Looks like we at least got half lucky."
"Yeah, lucky, sure" Hal said as he would already walk to the cart and sit in the back with a slumped stature and a lazy groan and yawn
"Well.... anyway, since we got one, we'd better get a move on." Maddy suggested "Uh, where was it you said the clock would be?"
"I didn't," Boomer says. "I said there are a few places that it MIGHT be, which could cut down on our search like...a lot. And I mean a bunch of a lots." He pauses, debating whether or not it would even be worth explaining the phenomenon.
Maddy would nod as she tried to understand what Boomer was saying, but he would immediately take notice as she would turn her eyes from him to whatever was behind him. Before he would even turn around to see, he would instead see ARCHIE zipping and flying around the mall in a shopping cart with lit fireworks pushing the cart and sending him flying down the aisles as he screamed. She would eventually return her attention to Boomer and ask, "Well, then I guess we'll start our search there"
Boomer climbs into the passenger's side of the cart, having to be careful since he was holding Raven. He at first had been about to sit her in the back, but he couldn't trust Hal enough to make sure she didn't fall out and get more injured than she already had been. "Alright, let's get up to the front and hope that this doesn't take too long."
"Yes sir" Maddy remarked as she would put the car in drive, and despite all the chaos and the death that was all around them, Maddy made sure to drive as slowly as possible, driving to a degree that would befit an old lady.
"What the fuck?" Hal remarked as his head leaned back with a groan. "What's the deal here?"
"Speed limit for the store is 5 miles, Hal" Maddy spoke
"Oh, I'm sure the dozens of dead bodies are gonna really appreciate that. Really" Hal joked as he would use the extra space to lie down in the back
"Maddy uh..I think we can definitely speed it up a little bit," Boomer says after a minute of the slow driving, knowing that it would take them forever to get around the building at this rate. "I mean I'm pretty sure most of the people are either dead, half dead, or barely alive and trying to scoop pieces of themselves back together. But luckily, no UNdead," he makes a lame attempt at what was supposed to be a joke. But he didn't laugh.
“The speed limit says five. Maybe we’ll run into a survivor. Or maybe someone else that can be helped or something” Maddy tried to justify it but she would pick up the pace to a staggering 7 miles
“Oh for the love of fuck” Hal groaned loudly, kicking th back of Boomers seat out of boredom
Boomer had to close his eyes and take a deep breath as he felt his seat being kicked, and soon he was looking over at Maddy. "Maddy. Please. I just want to be done with this, and preferably with the airplane child in the backseat. "And there's no telling who died and doesn't show up for morning shift, so if you're still here by the time it comes around then you'll have to stay the entire next shift to cover, plus yours if you have to work that night too."
“Oh” Maddy said , feeling a bit unsure that there wasn’t really anyone left out there but them. She put the car into a Slightly faster 25 miles as she drove, making sure to slow down whenever she would come across a body, or apologize when she accidently ran one over despite them being long dead and long eviscerated.
Boomer looks around them as Maddy drives them to their destination, taking note at ell of the damages that had been done and didn't just self repair itself like in the office, which he thought had to be one of the most deliberate things done to make the "normal" part of his job hell, since he had to be the one to clean it up. "Aw man," was all he could mutter quietly to himself.
“Hey you can either clean it or Brutis can clean it” Hal suggested as he would continue to playfully kick Boomers seat for the fun of it, “And that guys methods of cleaning are insane”
“Who’s Brutis?” Maddy couldn’t help but ask
"The only other janitorial worker here," Boomer answers. "He's uh..odd, to say the least. But not all that bad when you have a few billions of loops to get to know a person I guess. Walks around with a bag over his head all the time. But no, I can't just...leave all of this crap to him. It wouldn't be right, and John's already been stalking the shit out me for the last few days "
“He also has a hatred for germs” Hal spoke “Like Pol Pot but for bacteria. If he could make a gulag for them to make Mr Clean products he would. He wishes they were labeled a race just so he could hate them more. There’s germaphobia, but he’s just a straight up germ racist.”
“So he doesn’t like dirty things” Maddy simplified it
“Sure if you wanna just boil it down to its bare meaning” Hal replied
"Personally I think the guy's just got a good habit that's been taken overboard to be honest," Boomer says. "Then again, I think the word obsession would be better used here than "habit". But I kind of get it I guess....sort of. Depends on how far down that rabbit hole you go really. But hey, at least he gets the job done at the end of the day "
“Boomer the guy saw scum marks on the toilet that weren’t coming out. He then pulled out a fucking magnum and blasted the toilet into pieces. I’m pretty sure he scared everyone out of the bathroom. Some people left still pissing. Hilarious, but that’s not exactly a ‘get the job done’ attitude” Hal spoke
“Yeah your one to talk” Maddy muttered under her breathe
“What?” Hal asked
“What?” Maddy would repeated “I said we’re almost there now”
"Oh yeah..I remember that," Boomer talks while thinking back to the peculiar incident. "Yeah...that had been during his probation period while I was the one training him. Not one if his best moments, but at least we got a toilet who's shit and piss water doesn't try to consume you from the inside out and pull your skeleton out of your skin through your bunghole to be folded like premium origami and dragged down the toilet drain," he states as if it had only been another Monday.
“Yeah that was just collateral.” Hal retorted, giving a bit of laughter at the thought “Man though, wonder what he’s gonna say to all the blood, guts and possible shit on the floor. Dudes gonna flip a dick when he sees this. Probably shouldn’t be here when that happens, Funbags. He starts talking nonsense. And I mean like, literal nonsense”
“Well I’m hoping we’ll find what we need soon” Maddy remarked as she would pull into a different section of the store
"You and us all," Boomer agrees, still thinking about what Hal had said a few seconds ago. He turns around and looks at Hal. "Now that you mention it, we could have really used that guy with all the undead since their basically..you know, rotting from in.. side....out ..." His words slow, and his face becomes pale as his eyes shifts to the smiling man that walked beside the cart with his clipboard.

*The smiling man, who was no other than John Johnly-Johnson Johnsanson. The forever smiling shift supervisor . who somehow strolled casually along aside the cart, surveying the damage and writing down every single word that was said. Boomer had only barely blinked and he was just...there, and his squinty, odd shaped and seemingly always closed eyes turned towards them. The moment he did, there was an immediate sensation of unease, something that emitted from the man.*

"Mr. Howard. Mr. Townsend. Ms. May. A wonderful day isn't it? And quite the performance," John Johnly-Johnson Johnsanson speaks to them in an overbearingly cheerful manner, as per usual.
“Uuuugh fuck my face, it’s this guy” Hal spoke under his breathe at the mere sight of the grinning man. Maddy would suddenly jolt a bit, causing the car to swerve a bit before she would get it back into its straight line as she would speak, “uh, Mr John or uh, something. You’re the manager, aren’t you? What exactly is all this? Shouldn’t there be safety guards for all this or, I dunno, more workers for this kind of job. It seems a lot for just four people”
"Oh Madeline, my dear newly employed homosapien, what is "a lot" when speaking from a place of eternity?" John Johnly-Johnson Johnsanson answers optimistically. "Yes, I am appointed as this shift's supervisor. As for what this is exactly, it is your occupation. And I assure you, you all have everything you need to complete your tasks, and we have one of the best security guards around if you haven't become acquainted with Knot Joe yet."

Don't talk to it, don't talk to it, don't talk to—

"Mr. Howard,"

Fuck! "U..uh...yeah?" Boomer tries to turn himself around in his seat, to at least not have to look at the guy, but something held him there in place. Made him stay exactly how he was.

"I take it that our new employee has been doing well so far?"

"Yeahno—yeaah, she's been doing great. Just fine. Really getting along with everyone," Boomer says with poorly hidden anxiousness.

"And is that so, Ms. May? Have you enjoyed your first work day?" John Johnly-Johnson Johnsanson asks, walking around to the where Maddy was driving at an impossibly normal pace for the speed that the cart was going.
“Ha!” Hal would remark at the mention of the best security.
“Well uh… actually not really sir” Maddy spoke as she would grip the wheel of the cart, the very car itself starting to slowly accelerate in speed. “The store makes no sense, we have employees that are rude and slack off, there are drug dealers wandering around the store, Roux is not Roux and I don’t know how and I have been soaked in blood, shot at, and nearly eaten while having zombies talk about my womanly figure and I don’t even remember applying for this job. So if you’ll pardon my language, Mr. Johnsanson, it is not flipping good.”
She would let out a sigh as she would see the cart she drove speed up to a dangerous 26 miles before she would slow it back down
"But on the contrary Ms. May, what you've described sounds as if your day has been quite well! After all, we expected you to be among the corpses, yet here you are among the living. Amazing, truly amazing! But still, you only just managed to pass your assessment. Anyhow, in regards to your comments about the employees, every company and or corporation has a few weeds in their crop. From Walmarts, to Dollar General's, to Sam's and so forth. All that's required is a little push of encouragement is all." John Johnly-Johnson Johnsanson's pace somehow was a constant that made him remain at the same distance even as the cart sped up and slowed down.
"Wait, you expected me to die?" Maddy spoke with a look of disbelief on her face.
"Hmmm, suddenly my own demeanor doesn't seem so rotten now, huh Boomer?" Hal commented casually as he still laid in the backseat of the cart
"Jonsanson!" Maddy spoke up now "I don't think any of this would go well with any people that were doing tests. Corporate, health inspectors, BARS programs, the mothertrucking FBI. This entire place is a madhouse. How can any of this be seen as good? This is a bloodsoaked crude smelling heck on earth!"