The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 502

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy looked at the toppled over shelves, followed by the crowd of the undead that were slowly approaching them. She backed up a bit more as she spoke, "T-This is... a lot like that movie, huh? You know, the one with the zombies in it."
"That's a million movies!" Hal said as he continued toward the office, walking at a rather casual pace. Though Maddy was ready to ask why he was walking so slow, she took notice of Hal's walk was faster than the zombies lumbering, taking solace in that fact. She looked around and spoke to Boomer, "H-Hal's a lot more annoyed then scared. I-Is this a regular thing?"
over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Lets just say that not only is this not our first run-in with these types of things, but I'm more scared for you and everybody else than I am for myself," Boomer answers while picking himself up from the floor. "It's...hard to explain, and I hope we won't have to--"

"Gimme some shooga baaaby," one of the zombies with a dirty and far less appealing Elvis haircut says while reaching out for Maddy when it was close enough, only for it's neck to be knocked into a hang by a swing from the skillet that Boomer had.

"How's that for a deadpan expression?" Boomer tries to joke again, only for the zombies to groan in distaste. "Oh shut up, that's why you're all DEAD!"
Maddy felt her heart pounding as the zombie had gotten so close to her all of a sudden, turning to Boomer with a thankful expression, which shifted into confusion and kind of disinterest at his joke, but was attempting to still be nice about it
"Boooo!" Hal shouted from the opposite end, only interrupted when he had to stab a zombie with his broomstick to knock it back "Let's just keep moving. If we're lucky, Roux and ARCHIE should be at the office now".
(Has this RP had enough time in the corner XD)
((Probably XD I'll make another post here or just edit this one when I have more free time.))
(Alright. Hope you can get that free time soon and the world stops fisting you this Christmas season XD)
"Archie? Wait he better not be in the back again," Boomer says, following behind Hal again while making sure that Maddy was sticking close by. "Why the heck are we going to the office anyways? We should be trying to get Maddy--and everyone else of course--out of this place before...you know what happens. Again." He stops momentarily to push over a cart of heavy boxes onto the sluggishly moving undead, them falling with loud thuds that were accompanied by crunches.
"Look, Boomer, face it. She's probably gonna get eaten on the way anyway, so we might as well have insurance just in case." Hal answered dryly, with Maddy giving this nervous expression as she heard herself described like that. Hal continued, "And besides, we're going to the office because we need to open the oh so precious safe, because Funbags over there forgot the combination. And if we don't, we can just hold ourselves up there, have a nice pint and wait for all this to blow over. Okay?"
"I-It's Maddy, not Funbags" Maddy replied, clutching her weapon tightly in her hands with a slightly scared expression
"It's a nickname, Madeline." Hal mocked, "Don't get your clit in a twist like Boomer here every time someone just has some fun with ya. I mean shit, I can take Roux's petty ass insults, and she fucking decapitated me one time as a prank."
"D-decapitated?" Maddy repeated, not sure at all what Hal even meant by that. He said it like it was just a common thing, death. But to die yourself, like it was a regular thing. Maddy wasn't sure what that even meant.
Hal waved it off as he looked back to Boomer and added, "So yeah, we go to the office, hope that ARCHIE and Roux at least made decent bait of themselves to clear out the spot, open the safe, get the mall shut off while so that we don't add more zombies to the crowd and then, you and Baghead get to clean up the store afterward. Sound like a plan, my man?"
((COLA:*acquires legendary stick.*

*Uses Poke on TOGS*

*Supereffective.*))

"Blow over?!" Boomer looks at him with disbelief, not being sure if Hal was even hearing what he was saying. "Oh that sounds like a plan alright, a freaKING HORRIBLE ONE!" He flails his arms, but steps back and panned a zombie in the face as it came groaning from one of the aisles, looking to block their way. But this one in particular he went swinging at a second time. "That's for my nuts," he mutters, shuttering some from a couple of resets ago. "Archie and Roux aren't the probably--Roux literally is the reason Archie will even be alive!"

"Augh-uuaaugh!"

Around from aisles came limping, crawling, and Thrillering undead came, their numbers in that of a large horde.

"More importantly," Boomer continues, "if she dies then.." He falls silent, not willing to finish. Because he knew something that Hal didn't. Something that he had found out from every other previous experience. He says resentfully in an almost in a growling tone, "She's not in the Loop, Hal. I'm not letting her die here."
last edited over a year ago
(What the fuck?! XD)

Hal looked over at Maddy, who just gave an awkward wave as she held the puny knife in her hand. His eyes turned back to Boomer before turning back to Maddy. Then back to Boomer. Then a few more look backs before he went, "oooooh"
And as he looked between the two, Hal gave a nod before he replied, "Boomer, this girl ain't gonna fuck you. Put those dreams to bed, tuck them in, and tell em good night and good fuckin' riddance".
"F-F-fuwhat?" Maddy couldn't help but ask
"Aw, come on, it's obvious" Hal replied. "Ditzy as can be, soft expression, a sort of innocence of a child, but the massive fat tits to keep Boomer from feeling like a pedo. And really Boomer, really? Honestly, the fact this is the girl you choose to save and not anyone else who isn't in a loop. It kinda takes this nice gesture and turns it around to making you look even shittier than the zombies, not gonna lie."
afewseconds commented…
Ta-da XD over a year ago
"OOOOOOOOOOOOH!" The zombies start making noises at Hal's harsh words towards Boomer, one of them falling backwards as if it had passed out, the group horde behind it catching it.

"You..fucking...asshole." The look on Boomer's face read that he was thinking twice about whether or not smashing the skillet he had across Hall's face wouldn't be so much of a bad after all. But refraining from doing so, he instead grabs Hal by the collar of his shirt. "If she dies, then she's STUCK here! S.T..U.C.K.! What about that says I want to sex her up?!"
"Sheesh, you push a few buttons and suddenly, you're an asshole now" Hal said with a roll of his eyes. He patted Boomer's shoulder as he spoke, "Have you ever saved anyone outside of the loop before? If you can think of anyone, please tell me. Cause as I see it, she's the first and only. And that's mad suspicious."
"Guys!" Maddy called back in fear, already panicking as she looked back at the horde approaching. "C-Can we please save this for later. Th-they're getting closer"
"Shhh!" From behind Maddy, an elderly woman turned zombie sitting in a rocking chair, crocheting together flesh from one of the employees to make a small blanket for her grandzombies. "Yaghr makin muii mish moah expaahsition!"

"Because literally every time I tried you would either trip me, lock me out of a room on purpose to get eaten alive and say "Lolz no hard feelings. We got respawn anyways", OR NOT HELP AT ALL!" Boomer says hysterically, not caring if spit got onto Hal's face. "Look, she's the only one that I've managed to save for the last couple of times. She gets out before the end of this, at the end of all of them. But that's before the reset, which means we either fix it after she gets out this time or we're zombie food. Again!"
"Well yeah. Cause you get yourself killed when you try to help people" Hal said, using Boomer shirt to wipe his face clean. He added, "And I don't want to be stuck with your work shit once the week is up. Your responsibilities suck whale cock"
"Guys, please!" Maddy shouted as she threw her knife at the approaching crowd, unsure of what she should do. "Kinda got to get a move on like right now!"
"And you die doing nothing at all!" Boomer snaps back at Hal over Maddy's warnings of the approaching Zombies. "And you'd think that knowing my job "sucks whale clock"--which it doesn't," it did, "you'd be more considerate about NOT MAKING IT SHIT!" He turns to his attention to Maddie now. "Sorry Maddie, what were you sa--Maddy look out!" Boomer cocks back his arm and throws the skillet as hard as he could, sending it spiraling across the air.
Its target was a creeping zombie that had its mouth open, ready to take a bite out of one of Maddy's butt cheeks until the skillet split the side of its head in half. "Moving is a GREAT idea right now!" He says while already pulling Maddy along with him.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Everyone in this RP is trying to eat Maddy's ass. Figuratively and literally XD over a year ago
"I do it cause it's funny" Hal replied defensively. "So you're saying you want every day to be exactly the same? The tedium to continue over and over. I mean, god, I know we're in a loop, but that doesn't mean-"
But when Boomer threw the skillet at the approaching zombie, Maddy screamed a bit before she was dragged away from the scene by Boomer. And as Hal followed after, he replied, "Don't interrupt me when I'm talking! As I was saying, you got no spine, no ambition, no attempt to leave this place. I'm just keeping my sanity up by changing every day before I blow my brains out of my skull out of boredom. You should do the same."
"OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HE TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS ALL THIS!" Maddy was screaming in a frantic manner now
"It's a VERY long story," Boomer replies, not feeling guilty now as he was wishing that Hal would get eaten. He pulls Maddy along with him a bit quicker, running to the left. Unlike any other employee, who hadn't cleaned the terror of a maze and store known as TOGS for short over a literal few millions of times, he had memorized almost every nook and cranny of the place. So it wasn't getting around the zombies that was bothering him. He looks through the crevices between the shelves as he made a break around to the next aisle.

Rattlerattlerattlerattle. The faint metallic sound of chains against the floor were silent amidst the horrors of the undead.
"Yeah, about fifty million loops worth of long story" Hal replied sarcastically, ignored over the frantic panicking. Maddy had to keep from tripping over her own feet, still trying to get her words out. "What. How? Why? What's that noise?"
"Boomer shitting his pants?" Hal answered with a chuckle
"Cujos," Boomer answers more seriously after a glare at Hal. "Which means we need to run a lot faster!" He stumbles to a halt as the undead spill out from the other end of the aisle.

*The trio would find themselves in a large and definitely misplaced section of the store full of lawn care appliances. Misplaced, because it was mixed in with kitchenware such as stoves and fridges and strangely enough sectional couches. The area was conveniently zombie free for the moment.*
Hal found himself running much faster, not weighted down by a panicking Maddy. Once they did arrive however, Hal looked at the many appliances around them. He nodded, his hand rubbing the stubble on his chin before he proclaimed. "Yeah, this isn't the office Boomer"
"Y-You have a plan, r-right, Boomer" Maddy asked, terror taking over her completely.
"He'd better" Hal replied, "Or one of us is getting left behind. I vote Funbags. Her ass has more than enough meat to hold them off for a few minutes"
"THAT'S NOT FUNNY, HAL" Maddy shouted
Hal stood there, stonefaced, before he broke out into a slight chuckle as he added, "Well it's a funny now that you're getting so serious."
"Okay, shutthefuckup, both of you," Boomer finally says to both of them. "Okay so I do have a plan." He turns around and points up at the unnecessarily large aisle sign above them that had "CONVENIENCE" written on it. "Dig around and find what you can to use as a weapon so we obviously don't get eaten. Make sure you get something to protect your heads and something long enough to sharpen into something like a spear."
Maddy was immediately silent when Boomer had told her to. Hal on the other hand only did so cause he didn't have another remark toward Boomer. At least not until he said his plan. And clearly seeing that he was in no mood for jokes, Hal gave his best compliment. "It's not the shittiest plan you've had"
Maddy however was already grabbing a set of plastic forks and knives from one aisle, and some hairspray and a liter from the other. She wasn't sure what to do or what was even happening, but her panicking mind left her on autopilot
Boomer scatters away from the other two in order to find the exact things that fit his description of what they needed. He breaks off the handles to a couple of brooms, smacking the forks and knives out of Maddy's hands to replace them with one of his recently made broomstick spears.

He circles back around, conveniently finding an actual templar helmet made out of white metal, a steel bucket with eye holes and a mouth slot punctured into it, and a dick-shaped hat.

When passing out the head gear, he politely places Maddy's bucket helmet in her hand and practically hurls the hat at Hal while keeping the helmet all for himself. "Alright, now we need some sort if shields. Maddy- anything?"
Maddy felt the over sized helmet placed gently on her head, her anxiety calming down a little if only a little. When asked about defense, she stuttered a bit on her answer. But as it was on the tip of her tongue, Hal interrupted. "How the fuck can you talk about defense when your making me out to be a literal dickhead?"
But Maddy would get to talk, deciding to ignore Hal than engage him. "Um... Do trash can lids and oven trays work?"
"It's...probably going to have to, to be honest," Boomer says while adjusting Maddy's bucket helmet for her. "Good idea." He smiles at her briefly until his attention turns to Hal.
"It fits you, Richy," he says with a smirk, feeling like he finally got one over on him. "Alright, we need some—" He stops as his eyes comes to a nail gun that was loaded with a belt full of 9-inch nails that were conveniently customized to fit the construction tool like an actual gun. "Dibs!"
"Nag, I call dibs" Hal said as he snatched it like a child wanting his toy. "You suck as a janitor, dude. So I think you'd end up shooting us before any zombie. Unless your plan is to mercy kill us in a murder suicide"
"I uh... Vote Boomer for having the gun" Maddy spoke softly
"You would, Sandbags" Hal retorted dryly.
"Hey—No—Goddamit Hal!" Boomer throws his hands in the air when Hal manages to snatch the nail gun from him. He glares when told he sucked at his job, and he thinks about jabbing Hal with the makeshift spear. He turns to Maddy though when she voiced her opinion on him having the gun as well, but with Hal's reply, he pokes Hal in the side with the tip of his spear. "Alright. You can keep it," he said suddenly. "But that means you'll have to he the ass of the horse, No take backs, no if and or butts."
"That's just fine by me" Hal said with shit eating grin on his face, waving the nail gun with a smile. "I always dream of hitting the customers. This is like therapy or something."
While Hal continued to gloat and brag for the sake of it, Maddy had picked up a tray for cooking, holding it like a shield. With shaking legs and a stutter in her voice, she spoke. "L-lead the way, Boomer"
"Yes, Boomer. Lead Lord TitsnClits here to safety" Hal joked with a grin
"Hal. If you get eaten this time, I'm going to try my best to betray every good bone in my body and not help you and laugh," Boomer threatens as he goes to gather trashcan lid shields for Maddy and himself.
When he returns, he again hands Maddy her item gently.

"Alright, me and you are gonna be in the front while Hal stays behind us. It's the only thing I remember working from the other attempts." He digs into his back pocket and pulls out a small agenda looking notebook. "Cujos," he says while looking at Maddy. "You ever seen The Shining?"
"Cujo is the wrong Stephen King book." Hal corrected when he overheard Boomer, once again interrupting Maddy. "You're thinking of Jack Nicholson going axe crazy and trying to kill his family"
Maddy did her best to ignore Hal again and instead answered Boomer's question, her hands shaking as they took hold of the lead. "O-once or twice. Why? Don't tell me there's ghosts too"
"Oh, we'd be fucked then" Hal interjected
"Shut up Hal, I'm getting to that!" Boomer exclaims when Hal corrects him, and with the added in bit about ghosts he slaps the notebook into his forehead. "No! There are no ghosts!" He says. "Just one, and it's more of a zombie possessed by the phantom of Jack Nicholson and Jimmi Hendrix—Long story—Anyways, he's basically in control of those Cujos. If you've ever imagined a half-eaten St. Bernard half the size of a bear that can glide like flying squirrels, then you pretty much have your typical Cujo. Any questions?"
"Yes, if I may" Maddy replied with a raised hand like a student in class. "Um... WHAT" She immediately blurted out in confusion and pure dumbfoundedness. For her, this was a fever dream, a drug trip, some fucked up nightmare that she wanted to wake from. For Hal, it was Tuesday. "Sheesh calm down" Hal sneered. "You act like this is your first zombie apocalypse lead by dead celebrities"
"More like their energy," Boomer corrects him. "Think of it like two parts from two of your most hated or liked things mashed together into an abomination of existence and then put into decaying skin to wreak Havoc during All Colors Matter Friday sales. But if it makes you feel any better, it isn't really them. Just incarnations that come out on nights like these," he explains to her as if it were the simplest thing to ever leave a human's mouth.
Maddy looked between the two, waiting for Hal to make a snarky comment. Waiting for Boomer to say sike or something. But when that sike never came, she stared back and forth at the two, flabbergasted at it all. And she spoke in an exasperated voice, like she was out of breathe. "What happened to just a regular zombie outbreak in the movies?"
"Movies?" Hal asked with a raised brow before turning to Boomer and whispering. "I told you dis bitch was retarded. Movies, I swear"
"S... So like... " Maddy interjected, trying to make sense of it, "Like... How do we beat that"
"Well, usually we die a bunch of times until we find out what we're being killed by or we get thrown into a different scenario. Its kinda me and Hal's job to fix whatever fucks up because even though the store still makes money while we're stuck in loops, it isn't exactly nee money. Just recycled money from the same people. And The Boss kinda...likes the newer money more," Boomer says, going off on a brief tangent. "From all of my experiences, we don't beat it. We get fucked every time that we do. Which is because of those Cujos."

Boomer pauses punch Hal in his arm for his earlier comment. "Knock it off. Moving on, we still need to get to the office. We—"

*The lights shut off with a sudden crackling snap of electricity. Roux had gotten to the switch with Archie, and the power going off now told the trio that their separate group had been successful. Dim red and white lights hummed as they filled the entirety of the building.*

Boomer looks around a bit nervously, but stands shoulder to shoulder with Maddy. "Okay, you and I got the front. Any regular Zomboes come our way, we're stabbing the fuck out of them. They're easier to get rid of. Hal's going to have his back to ours to cover us from Cujos. Luckily they're not all that smart and hunt by themselves even when outnumbered, so we should be able to gang up on it if it's our last option."
"OHMYGODWHATAREYOUGUYSTALKINGABOUT-&q­uot­; Maddy found herself screaming. She was unable to process any of this. She was still trying to understand the Jimi Hendrix metaphor, and now time loops, new money and dying again and again. Suddenly Hals morbid joke was no longer just that. And as lights went out, she shrieked in terror to the annoyance of Hal. But she nodded to Boomer. She wasn't sure what was going on, but Boomer did and that was enough. Hal stepped in the back, gun locked and ready. "If she screams like that again, I'm letting us all die" Hal commented.

ARCHIE looked around in the dark, his mask illuminating the darkness with his LED lights. He looked over to Roux, his face turning to a white question mark. He asked, "So what do you think of Mad? She seems cool. Good head on her shoulders. Little weak in the brain, but good hearted. Big heart makes big boobies, my grandma always says"
"Where your grandma's a lying bitch and I hope she dies from nipple cancer for filling your head with bullshit becausemineweresmallasfuckforaminute,"­; Roux answers while spraying some spray cheese on her tongue. She wiped some dust from around the brim of her fedora. "I think she's aiight. I'd dig in that if that's what your askin'. Other than that, yeah, she's pretty okay.' But what about 'MAD' the TV show though. You know, that one watered down Robot Chicken show."

~

Boomer gulps down the knot in his throat, making his legs take their first couple of steps towards the exit of the aisle's intersection. He stays close to Maddy, slipping his knight helmet onto his head. He steps carefully and says to Maddy quietly, "The Cujos are attracted by sound depending on what they're doing at the time. So just try not to make much noise. Well, unless we're around a bunch of undead. Then it's fine—but don't. Please."
Maddy looked to Boomer as he spoke about the noise that attracts them, and hearing this, she covered her mouth almost immediately, her eyes darting around the darkened mall as she was looking for zombies or worse. As she was, Hal was making his own fun, pretending to shoot at stuff for fun, occasionally turning the gun to Boomer and Maddy to get a quick scare from them

"Actually, my grandma died from regular old cancer" ARCHIE replied, his mask not changing much from the yellow smile on his face despite that fact. But at Roux's response, ARCHIE replied, "Ya know, short of Maddy. Probably doesn't fit her though. More you, considering you have small tits so you are most likely a cold hearted bitch who has never felt love in her entire life... my grandma's words, not mine"
He was immediately quick to add that last part before he continued, "Also, I think Maddy isn't into the same sex"
"Well now we know why your grandma had cancer," Roux says with a shrug as she hops over a couple of zombie bodies. "Not only for being wrong, but for being a cold hearted bitch who's never felt love in her entire life. I bet cats ate her body. Like that one old ass cat lady that died inside her house and got eaten by her cats. Besides, of course she's not a lesbian. I haven't got my hands on her yet." She grinned a lopsided, fangy grin. "Plus, Boomer actually thinks he's got a chance. Which is insulting to all of us.:

After the second time Hal pointed the nail gun at them, Boomer starts to ignore him and instead focuses on where they were. He hears the sound of chains again and walks a little faster, only stopping when they immediately ran into a group of undead that were distracted by a life insurance commercial on one of the TV display.

He looks to Hal and Maddy. "We can go around," he whispers. "If we take the next two isles to the left, we'll come out close the the Customer Service Center."
Maddy gave a nod that was quick, not daring to say a word, not even daring to breathe the wrong way. She just remained silent. Hal, on the other hand, didn't even try to be careful. He walked casually, one hand on the gun, the other in his pocket, and just let Boomer lead the way. To him, this would all end the same way, so he saw no reason to care.

"Boomer thinks he has a chance? Wow. And here I was thinking we'd find him hanging himself in the bathroom." ARCHIE proclaimed with a shocked expression on his helmet face. "Impressive!"
As he use his face to illuminate the darkness, he turned to Roux and asked, "So what got you put in this nightmare dimension, Roux? You don't strike me as the worker type. More like the "fuck the system, I'm going to do my own thing, fuck all the girls I want, make something of myself, and maybe fuck some people up along the way" type."
She feels her heart harden at Archie's question about how she got there, and instead of answering it directly, she says, "Sometimes trying to be the good guy gets expensive. And hey I work. Just when I feel like it. The rest's pretty accurate though." She looks over at ARCHIE's helmet from behind her shades, kneeling down to swipe up an unopened pack of bubble gum to chew. "But hey, where'd you get that helmet? Shit's pretty rad dude," she switches the subject, not wanting to linger even for a second on the previous one.

Boomer was just only a little bit less careful than Maddy while they went between aisles with him leading them around corners and angles. However just as they were getting to the middle of another one if the wide and long aisles, he stumbles to a sudden stop, putting his hand out in front of Maddy.

"Shhhh," he says to them both. "Hal, you hear that right?"

*The sound of gurgling snorts and grunts weren't too far from around the corner, grunts and the smell of the dead drifting heavily there.*

Boomer peeks around the corner only to pull his head back, having to stop his helmet from rattling whike at it. He spoke quietly. "It's Joe. He's turned into a Fatter Joe," he says. "But the good news is that his kart's like two feet away from him."
"Hal isn't a nice guy and everyone hates him" ARCHIE replied to Roux's statement, knowing full well how that whole nice act was. Though Hal was a person who hated everyone and everyone hated him, so it was not that much off. And when asked a question by Roux, his helmet turned into a white question mark again before he asked, "Helmet?"

"There's a thing as a fatter Joe?! Wow, always going above and beyond to be a walking failure, huh?" Hal had the audacity to joke, of course grinning at his own joke. But with the second mention of being away from his cart, he spoke, "So all you're saying is we gotta toss the pig a few donuts to distract him or something? Or hell, we could just walk by and the lazy bastard would probably just give up when he realizes walking is too much effort"
Once again, Hal snickered at his own joke.
"Yeah, this thing," Roux taps what she had always thought had been an helmet. "You're always walking around with it on like a glorified crash dummy. I could've used somethin' like that back when I used to DJ," she says, unraveling a piece of gum and plopping it into her mouth. "

"Um..." Boomer shifts his feet a little, scratching the back of his head as he realizes that Hal didn't seem to remember the last few times. Hal's familiar words had prodded the memories of the other attempts. "Hal...you said the same thing last time, and he treated you like a corn on a cob. Like, literally picked you up and rotated you like a rotisserie turkey. We tried the donut idea, and he sat on you. And...that was..um...not the best thing to see."
"Ya know, Boomer," Hal stated. "there's this great thing called trying to keep those really traumatic experiences down, hope you forget. And I think after a few dozen cycles, I was really, really close. So yeah, thanks for making it fresh in my mind again"
"W-What do you suggest we do, Boomer?" Maddy said, tilting her helmet up just a little to speak, a faint rattling sound heard from it as her entire body was practically shaking from fear

Even the lightest tap made a hollow echo come from the helmet that ARCHIE wore. Though despite her asking this, ARCHIE's question mark remained on his face. He was silent, almost like his face had crashed like a computer. Until suddenly he replied, "I have no idea what you are talking about. This is just my face"
"What? No way!" Roux poked all around ARCHIE'S helmet, skipping around him. "So what? You're telling me that this glow up bucket is like, your head or somethin'?" She asked, a bit more interested now. "Does your head have apps?"

Boomer shrugs at Hal's statement apologetically, his attention going to Maddy when she asks him about what their plan would be. He looks around them on the shelves until he finds a box of fire crackers.

*Boomer was a clumsy individual yes and more often than not from a lot of people's perspective, a fuck up while doing his job. But whether he had to left feet or three right hands, there were still a few things that gave him extraordinary use. One of those things were, surprisingly, organizational skills. Another one of them was his vivid recollection of events and memorizing things. In this case however, his resourcefulness was what shined through.*

Pulling a roll of scotch tape from the back pocket of his uniform, Boomer starts to gather all of the makeshift spears that had been made and began to tape wads of fireworks a few inches down under the sharpened ends. "Maddy, you still have that can of spray and lighter?" He asks.
"Please, Roux" ARCHIE interrupted. "My head is not some dumb pocket device that you can just pull up Spotify on. It's like a giant super computer that manages all sorts of stuff. I could hack into the Pentagon and launch all the nukes at once if I wanted to... But perhaps later" ARCHIE said, his helmet not glowing a single expression, just a blank screen with a low hum like that of a monitor. At least until his yellow smiling expression returned as he shouted, "LOL! Just kidding! I can only launch one nuke"

Maddy reached into her pocket when she was asked about the lighter and hair spray. Pulling it out, she replied, "I thought maybe this would do something. Like in the movies?"
"Oh for fucks sake, here we go again" Hal groaned when she brought up movies. "Stop living in a fantasy, Funbags! This isn't a movie, it's real life. We need to kill the zombies that are created by a manifested enigma that is currently haunting this store that is in a time loop so that we can continue on to the next time loop! This is real!"
"I'm pretty sure that's hella illegal," Roux says with a pinch more interest than before. "Sounds like my kinda thing." She blows a bubble from the gum, a white skull inflating from within it until it pops.

*Upon the bubble popping, a bloodcurdling scream of agony comes from it, echoing loudly.*

"Ha—Tortured Soul flavor tickles my taste buds," she says while giggling. "Hey Robocop, wanna piece?" She says while offering him a piece, and then realizing that he probably couldn't eat it. "Oh wait, you're a robot. My bad."

"Actually, a makeshift flamethrower isn't exactly a movie thing. Chemical compounds and stuff that doesn't go good with fire is actually pretty real. Like hydrocarbon propellants. Sounds realer than literally everything you just said, actually." Boomer says while tying fuses together into one long one on each of the spears. "Maddy, I'm going to need you to drive. Mostly because Hal isn't very...good at it. Or more like he tries to be as bad at it as possible so he has an excuse to run people over."
"Yeah, and you suck at driving by nature" Hal said as he held the gun. "All the more reason why you're not holding the gun. Just try not to set us on fire, okay"
Maddy was shaking at the prospect of having to drive, the helmet making a faint rattling sound as she was shaking harder and harder in fear. She spoke through chattering teeth, "W-What if I mess up"
"Then we all die a slow, agonizing death and have to repeat it over" Hal answered. "They'll tear me to pieces and bludgeon me to death with my limbs for fun. You, they'll probably rape and then eat. Boomer, they'll DEFINITELY rape and then eat."

"A Robot?" ARCHIE replied with another white question mark on his screen. He gave a shrug and replied, "Well I certainly ain't human, if that's what you mean" with that, he went back to his yellow face screen as he walked down thinking to himself, "So do you think they're gonna win this time. This is like the, what? 264th time we've been through this loop? I think I lost count."
"263rd, I haven't," Roux replies. "All things considered, I haven't waken up in the back freezer again so there's that, and the fact that I don't remember us making it to the switch before the reset. Bet $50 that they're going to make it attempt 263 though—" She pauses, her ears catching on to the sound of muttering from down a couples aisles to their left.

KRACK!

Thwack—BOOM. BOOM. BOOM

Roux could hear the sound of the length and tall shelves falling into a smash against one another one by one, toppling in their direction. "Ooooh shit, ARCHIE let's bounce!" She was already starting to run up the aisle.

"Actually...you don't want to know what'll probably happen to me," Boomer says, his hand going to his stomach nervously. He tries to give Maddie a boost in morale. "Hey, you're not gonna mess up, don't listen to Hal. He got corn cobbed. Are you really gonna let a guy that got cobbed scare you? You got this." He gave her a pat on a shoulder with a smile in his words. "Besides....I'll be distraction." He laughs quietly and nervously.
"Ooooh, so you do get raped" Hal said when Boomer didn't want to talk about it, but Maddy was already ignoring what Hal was saying, just remembered that he got cobbed. With a nod of her head, she turned over and spoke, "Okay... Okay, I got this. I got this. I Can do this. I can do this. I... Uh... I've never driven before. I lived in the city, I always took the bus"
"Oh, we're gonna get sodomized and cannibalized" Hal replied, his hand already covering his face

ARCHIE turned his attention over to the falling shelves, seeing that it was already falling. And as Roux was starting to run, ARCHIE gave her a high five before shouting, "BET!" and then booked it ahead of her, sprinting like a bat out of hell in an instant, his helmet blinking a red exclamation point as he ran