The Worst Generation That One Gas Station: The Oddities That Stretch On For Eternities Across Timelines And Possibly The Space Time Continuum Which Includes Fourth Wall Breaking And Fuck Why Is This Title So Long?!

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Mar 20, 2020 at 07:30PM
[WARNING]
A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLENCE AND OTHER ADULT THINGAMASTUFFS WILL BE PRESENT.

[VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]
[TRIGGERING CONTENT AS BEEN ENABLED(to a degree for the softies)][FILTER HAS BEEN DISABLED]

[PROCEED WITH CAUTION]

"TOGS, a special little place out in good ol' Freeport, Kansas.

What is or are TOGS you may be wondering? Well, its a gas station. The one ou're in right now...yaaaaay. However, TOGS isn't just any gas station. Its That One Gas Station.

That one gas station that's stuck in an eternal loop within the fabric of time and space in which the employees are forced to deal with bizarre people–and things that are...less "people" and more THINGS, and even more bizarre occurrences and events throughout the entirety of the everlasting graveyard shift.

Speaking of the graveyards, you might want to watch out for some of the customers. You know, the ones with gooey red brain chunks oozing from their heads? Yeah, those guys–damn it Boomer, the dog brains are on the isle with tHE FUCKING GOLD! Because they're gouRMET! NO, As iN A MEAAAL! A ME. EAAA–STOP SLACKING YOU. DEGENERATE. FUCK– BEFORE I TEAR YOUR–ORRUURUaaRUAAAAHH!–"

A few seconds of demonic throat clearing. "Please, excuse that. I find employee incompetence to be overbearingly...discomforting, you might say. Anyhow! Welcome to TOGS, your stuck here for eternity, suck it up, I'm your boss, blah blahGETTOWORK!"

And just like that, you were hired. But when was that exactly? Years ago. Today? Who knows. But if its one thing for sure, the graveyard shifts are always....unnaturally long.

(We could use the articles to make character sheets or whatever since the wiki is for the main stuff. Nothing to big, just a little about the character(s). And as always, its good to have more than one, get creative!)

[TOGS Stuff To Know]

- Employees aren't allowed to leave the premises with the only exception being the two ten minute breaks in which said employees are granted exploration around the the small town of Freeport. Those who try to leave town end up back where they were leaving with no recollection of planning to leave to began with. Those who have been TOGS employees for an extended period of time (years) may have a better memory of what occurred previously.

- At the pseudo end of each shift, the shift resets itself to the beginning of the "next shift" in which the employees will remember only brief moments from the previous shift. Each shift has its own scenarios that may or may not end in the same results as the previous, most in which will be bizarre in its own fashion.

- The store is pretty big for a gas station, so plenty of employees, Just a random note.

- Characters that may die during the scenarios are reset for the next shift unless something actually permakills them (those things will be introduced throughout the episodes I guess.
*Those who permadie are pretty much erased from ever existing.

- Not all employees are human.

- Not all customers are human.

- Beware 3:20 am

- The RP will go by in chapters with each one covering different events/scenarios that occur each shift.

-
[b][u][i][WARNING][/i][/u][/b]
[i]A WARNING NOR RATING CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT MAY OCCUR. EXTREME VIOLE
last edited on Mar 20, 2020 at 10:23PM

The Worst Generation 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 502

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Maddy made her way over to the register, smiling to the upset and miserable customers, doing her best attempt to greet them all, "Thank you for coming, how may I help you all"
From Boomer's aisle, all with one person, the customer set his basket onto the belt before his face lit up into a blue surprised face and he shouted in a robotic tone, "Holy Shit! Boomer! Didn't think I'd be seeing you running the register! It's usually Hal telling me to go away er something. What's happening!? Ya manage to stop crashin' into things". The face on the screen he had for a face turned into an orange laughing emoticon as he added, "I'm joshin', dude. Don't take it seriously."
over a year ago afewseconds said…
Boomer internally groans as soon as he saw the customer with the helmet, watching as the blue surprised emote popped up onto it. "Oh, hey ARCHIE. I was wondering when I would end up seeing your face. And you actually bought something this time," his brows furrowed. That's...new, he thinks to himself for a moment as he began to slowly ring up the items as he realized this.
"Hey, I already told you, I'm a clean man" ARCHIE replied with a yellow smiling face, "I don't steal..... from this store, anyway" As ARCHIE was looking around for a new topic to describe, his head spun around to look over at Maddy before going back to Boomer and replied, "Yo, who's the new chick? She seems humble, friendly, has a nice personality, very helpful, pretty big rack. I'd say a D. But lacking in the height department." ARCHIE turned his head around with a pink smirk on his face as he replied, "A new girl in your sights, Boomer?"
"No–ARCHIE you idiot, shut up," Boomer hisses quietly. "She's literally right there, what's wrong with you? And no, she isn't 'in my sights'. She's just a co-worker that just so happens to not be a dick and does her job pretty good. At least she had so far. And yeah, she's nice. So don't go tryna give her a hard time or I'll pour water on your helmet." He bagged ARCHIE's items while he spoke before handing the bag off to him. "Have a nice day sir," he addessarcastically.
last edited over a year ago
ARCHIE rested his arms against the counter as he replied, "Come on, now, Boomer. You know that I don't do anything to anyone unless it's really, really funny. Just know that if you don't go for her first, I might. No girl can resist my charms". He said this as a large pink heart appeared on the screen of his head
"Hmm. Did you guys say something?" Maddy replied as she looked behind her to the other two, putting away the groceries in an order that was, "All in one bag, but don't make the bag heavy"
"What charm? Lucky charms? Because that's the only thing I can picture with you and charm in the same sentence with that stupid helmet of yours." Boomer rolls his eyes, turning around quickly when he heard Maddy speak. "Uh yeah, I was just telling ARCHIE here that the door was that way, he said, emphasizing the last four words to ARCHIE. He checks the time nervously, and sees that it's 11:50.

*In just ten more minutes, the store would become filled with the stagnant mess of the unimaginable that would become present from the corners of the midnight. From the shadows of the alleys and the murky waters of the sewers, and even from the graveyards. The Graveyard Graveyard shift was almost there*
"Pfff, my helmet's a lot better than having a basic bitch human head" ARCHIE replied before he went out the store, his helmet giving a blue winking face to Maddy as he said, "I'll see you later", and backed his way out of the store, still backing away until he was completely out of view
Maddy looked over at the door before her attention turned to Boomer as she smiled, "He seemed nice"
"Nice? Is that the new lingo we're using for annoying?" Boomer says in annoyance. He looks over at her. "He's one of those people who like to hang around the store a lot for some reason. Apparently he just showed up here one day and never stopped showing up here since then. Anyways, how ya holding up over there?"
"Well I just finished with my line of customers while you and ARCHIE finished talking" Maddy answered, showing her now clear line as customers slowly wandered around in the distance of the store, Sammy leaning back against the counter with a proud smile as she asked, "So how'd I do, boss man?"
Boomer looks passed her to see the now empty line, whistling. "Not bad. I'd say you did a pretty solid job. You know, for a newbie and all," he jokes with a chuckle. He looks over at the clock again anxiously and says to her, "And hey uh, remember what I said earlier okay? Things might get a little rough."
Maddy gave a nod, followed by a smirk as she added, "Don't worry. Whatever happens, I think I can handle it." Maddy replied in a joking manner, "I mean, it seems that you already got to deal with the worst of it with that ARCHIE guy
"That's...actually one of the better things that goes on here." Boomer looks to one if the Isles again uncomfortably. Why'd you have to be put out here? He thinks to himself, looking down one if the aisles just in time to spot a lumbering, limping figure disappear down one of the further ones.
As Boomer looked down the aisles, staring down to see the hulking figure stumble away out of sight, Maddy tilted herself just passed the door to look down the halls, her eyes going over to Boomer as he looked down, and she asked, "Someone you know?"
"Someone we all know. Just..try not to stare too hard." Boomers fingers started tapping against the counter top as her heard the sickly groan from the back of the store.

*But Boomer was more afraid for Maddy than for himself. He knew she had already dealt with some rude customers and manage to get through the shift other times, but there was a difference between those customers and the tall man with the scraggly beard and missing chunk of head that limped towards the counter with an oozing ice cream container that had red slop dripping down its sides. His skin was leathery and rotten, clumps if dirt fell from his tattered old clothes. In his right hand, which lacked flesh in some areas and had two and a half missing fingers, he carried a throw up green bag that read "Finger Chips, We Nail Our Flavor Every Time." His left eye looked as if it was threatening to fall out, and his scraggly hair came down to his forearms.*
Maddy gave a shrug as she went back to her counter, speaking to Boomer, "Don't worry. Whatever it is, I'm sure we can handle it. You and I have probably dealt with ruder customers, right? And there is no customer I am more than capable of dealing with. I think I speak for all of us when I say ARCHIE seems the most unbearable" She joked as she got her register set up
Boomer scratches his head, agreeing with Maddie on one particular thing. They have dealt with ruder customers by far. However ARCHIE wasn't even the tip of the iceberg. In fact if he had the choice, he would rather have ARCHIE replace everything that was about to happen. His throat had become too dry for him to gulp this time around. "A-Actually..Maddie. There are far woorrrrrr–oooh shit."

*The sound of a slowly jingling bell started to echo throughout the store, the signal that the Graveyard Graveyard Shift had officially started. It jingling started to almost sound like those massive church bells the longer it carried on. Boomer was now looking under the counter that they were behind, having to move a box or two aside before he could go about flipping the switch under it that caused the counter to flip upside down. The counter became skeletal and the back of the register began to swell until bat wings burst out of it. The shelves on each isle sunk into the floor and was replaced by tall dark colored ones similar to those that were in the larger part of the store where Maddie and Boomer had been working beforehand. Some even looked like coffins.*

"Okay..uh...please don't freak out," Boomer says to her while the store was changing in ways that any normal, average store–any store that wasn't TOGS could. "I can explain. Almost."
Maddy looked around at all the sights appearing in front of her, even jumping a bit when her register transformed into something that looked unholy. Her eyes darted around at all the sights, trying to process it all before her attention turned back to Boomer, trying to explain everything. But before he could, Maddy suggested, "Oh, I get it. You guys have a daily Halloween themed sort of thing every night. You just didn't tell me because it would ruin the surprise. Still, the bat register and all the other stuff transforming was pretty impressive. Not sure how a store like this has the budget for all that. Crowd funding, maybe?"
"Crowd funding? Stores can get that too–wait that's not point!" Boomer says before getting things back on track. "This isn't a theme. This is the actual store. Or...Graveyard Shift." But then he stiffens when he heard the sound of a gurgling voice making attempts at groaning Rob Zombie's "Living Dead Girl".

"Uuu uu uuhesistible creatuuuh Whuuh huuus an uuuhsatiable lust for the rragha." Lumbering towards the counter with a leg dragging behind him and bits of skin sliding off of his forehead hand, dead knots of hair covering his face an head where green flesh wasn't peeling back. His jaw was hanging in a dislocated, disproportionate manner that exposed his decaying tongue and the worms that looped through it.
"Huh. Not the worst fashion I've seen." Maddy thought to herself as she gave Boomer a playful backhanded tap on the shoulder as she replied, "Don't worry, Boomer, I got this all down. It's easy". With a look of confidence, she stepped forward with a smile and spoke, "Hello and welcome to TOGS. Did you find everything you were looking for, sir?"
"Uuuhuuuuh," The zombified man answers as he starts to sloppily flip his items onto the counter. A jar of Definitely Not Mt. Olive's brand of pickled toes, a bag of Finger Chips, a icecream container of...something, and flesh jerky stick.

*Now that the man was at the counter, his dug-in eyes could be seen under the sagging meat that hung from his brow. His massive stature could be taken into account now as well now that he stood at the counter. He was four entire feet taller than Boomer, and even taller when he stood from his slouch and was another extra foot. His shoulders were broad, and he loomed over the two.*

Boomer was standing beside Maddie, kicking her leg frantically under the counter to get her attention. "Maddie...Maddie..." He was trying to call her quietly but without getting the attention of the zombie that was before them. But his words came out as awkward wheezing noises. This was all new territory for him, the furthest that things had gone before the restart occurred.
Maddy gave a light yelp at the sudden feeling of Boomer's foot hitting her leg as she turned and whispered "Cut it out, Boomer. What's with you right now? You're acting weird. It's just cosplay or something".
She gave a sigh before returning to the customer and asking "Cash I credit, sir? "
"Sswouls," The zombie answered.

"Maddy--Maddy it's not a fucking costume--"

"Uoi? Uuhat uuthee whisprin bout?" The tall zombie groaned deeply, slowly in question. "Uuyou yuuuhlkin bout myoi wrain?"

"No!" Boomer said immediately. "TOGS has a very strict no discrimination policy and that includes the exposed brains of customers--"

"Yhen uuuwhat? Raaaahb?"

"Yes! Yes! Big Rob Zombies fan! Here l-let me just ring you up real quick sir--"

"Waht bout uuuhyou?" He asked, cutting Boomer off and directing the question towards Maddy.
Maddy looked up at the man with a smile as she replied, "Well sir, if you don't mind, I just think your attire is really stellar. I'm a big rock fan myself so I just think it looks bad ass. Pardon the language".
"Atttiuuh?" Rahb makes a noise that sounded like a dog being strangled while in the middle of swallowing a cat, a disgusting laugh in which he coughed up foam. "Muuh qwose r good youkin rn't dey? Wahts uhhyour fawit song ffrom me?"

"U-uh sir, that'll be nine soul bucks and twenty three pieces of brain–"

"HUSTHH!" The large zombie man, slamming his decaying hand down onto the counter, gurgles in command at Boomer, its jaw going into a swing until it cracked it back into place. "Iyuuas speayin to tha yung yady."
Maddy leaned a bit forward onto the counter as she looked up at the rather tall man, yet her smile did not waver in the slightest as she answered, "Well, I like a lot of their music. I was even a big fan back in their White Zombie days, based off the 1931 movie of the same name. I'm a big fan of their 90s stuff like Living Dead Girl and Dragula. But I like some of the lesser known stuff as well.
"Lih waht?" The zombie man asked.

*Behind the large man some of the more average customers had started to form a line again, which consisted of an elderly lady with a Powerball lottery ticket, a scruffy drunk who looked like a drunk, a man who was waiting patiently to pay for gas, and a younger girl in her mid twenties who was more focused on her one than the line.*

Boomer was becoming more and more nervous as the conversation continue on between the Zombie and the amazingly oblivious Maddy. But slowly it was coming to his attention that there was someone in the line that he recognized from before. From all of them. "...Oh no..."
"Well I always thought Mars Needs Women was a classic but you don't hear about it much from fans. Least not as much. Oh, but I really like.. "
"Woah I thought I was slacking off" a voice came to interrupt Boomer from his train of thought, a familiar tone of a certain slacker "Can you believe that smiling prick? Work in the warehouse. I just stacked a tower and called it a job well half-assed. No assed, even. But what's up with Funbags and OD waiting to happen?" Hal said as he stared at Maddy speaking with Raub, his eyes then turning to the attention of the growing line of angered customers before adding "Maybe they'll get mad and leave and never come back. I call that a win". It wasn't until Hal looked at Boomer did he see him staring at the line in fear. But rather than look over, He asked "Did you even listen? Are you hitting ARCHIEs stash. You know that shits counterfeit right?"
"Shut the fuck up Hal," Boomer hisses while he makes his way over to the other register. "Hey, ma'am–yeah, uh my lines open! You can–"

*However poor Boomer was forced to realize that somethings within the flow of time didn't change as all of the customers EXCEPT the elderly woman he had been trying to get over to his cash register had come to him. The elderly woman was much to slow to react quick enough to make it in to the line before the rest did.*

Rahb was silent, his head having turned to Hal with some loud crackles emitting from his neck. "Ii ruue too intheruuuh connethations." he says to the slacking employee.

But as the undead, towering zombie was going to continue speaking, it was the elderly woman that decided to interrupt him this time. "Will you get what you need and get out of they way?! Ugh! All of these damn employees standing around running their mouths about nothing, and you're doing it right along with them! I've got scratch offs to cash and my cats are in the car! Since when did they start letting bums just hang around inside public establishments like this? Back in my day–"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! This was the only thing that sprinting through Boomer's head, and before he knew it, he was grabbing at Maddy and pulling her away from the register to push her towards the way that they had come from. "Maddy, run, RU–"

"UuuUAAAAAHNNN–" CRUNCH

*Shrieks of utter terror pierced the atmosphere of the store, the crashing of one of the shelves following shortly behind as the the waist of the elderly woman-turned-human junkfood flew across the air into it violently, blood pooling into the aisles and over products where the peanuts were. Rahb's jaw was extended like a snakes, his throat bulging while he was working towards swallowing the the torso that he had removed with one fast and aggravated chomp.*

Rahb's stomach was swelling, and he uses his decaying hands to shove the torso of the nagging woman further down his throat until she was consumed completely.

sEe? sHe cHoSe dEaTh! The unearthly parasites inside within Boomer cries to him in joy. fEaSt! FeAsT!! FEAAAST!

Rahb lets out a loud, throaty screech, snatching up the other customers that were trying to escape with relative. Right before the eyes of the TOGS employees, he takes chunks from heads and ribcages with his teeth.

*The windows in the section of the store that they were in shattered as more of the rotting green bodies flung themselves through to join the much larger zombie, some of them wearing biker jackets, others having G-strings and stockings pulled over their heads.*
Maddy was in a state of complete shock at what she witnessed. She knew things could escalate and get bad, but she didn't think it would be this bad. As more of them poured in through the windows, Maddy broke into a sprint to get away as fast as she could, Hal running past her, or rather jogging, a dull expression on his face. Like it was just part of the job for him. Despite the chaos, despite the horror, Hal kept his composure. Or rather his boredom
[Episode One: Raaaaaahhhhb Zombie]

[Scene Two: Gas Station Of 1000 Corpses]

It didn't take long for Boomer to be catching up with those two fellow employees of, glancing behind them to see the massacre that was ensuing quickly escalating much faster than he had ever seen it do so. He sprints pass Maddy only to catch up with Hal. "We gotta put the store on lockdown, like NOW!"

Behind them from the gas station section one of the zombie's was heard roaring, "DIS A ROBBERY NOW BITCHES! And WE sTEALin LIVES!!"

"This DID NOT happen last time!" Boomer yells. And then he remembers the safe. But upon trying to remember the numbers, his brain farts out thoughts that didn't help in th slightest. "Maddy–Maddy!" He slowed down and almost tripped while trying to match his pace with hers. "Hey–fun times amiright?" He jokes, this being a bad habit to when he was nervous or scared shitless. "I know this may not be the best of times, but do you remember that combination to that safe that John gave us?!"
"That lady- And the bones- And blood- And he was like eating her- And the screams- And the-the-the". Maddy was clearly still in shock at the sight, completely terrified of how the situation got so bad so fast. Hal gave a shrug and spoke "On the plus side, that old lady was a huge bitch. Always calling me lazy for taking extra break time, always dragging a bag of scratch offs. She was gonna die in a few years anyway"
((Shit I forgot about this XD Has it really been a month already lmao?))

Boomer throws a glare at Hal. "Yeah, until she's back you asshole," he says. He looks back to Maddy. "Helloooo, Earth to Maddy!" He snaps his fingers in front of her face. "W-we need that code Maddy!"

*As the three burst through the double doors and into the massive supermarket portion of the TOGS, Knot Joe was driving across the store and nonchalantly in the same mobility scooter that he had been in before while speaking into a megaphone.*

"Attention all TOGS employees. The Graveyard-Graveyard shift has officially started. Do what you want with that, I don't give'ah shit. Attention all TOGS employees. The Graveyard-Graveyard shift has officially started. Do what you want with that, I don't give'ah shit." Joe was repeating this continuously and sounding lazier and lazier each time the words left his mouth, pausing in between repeating the words at times to mutter about how he could have still been playing Tappy Bird.
"Oh, and you're bad sense of humor is going to make things better?" Hal replied with his hands in his pocket, "I'm just stating facts and trying to look on the bright side of things. Besides, even if she does come back, one, she's old. And two, ain't got no legs. She won't catch up. Now excuse me" Hal walks over to Maddy, and without even the slightest hesitation, slaps her hard across the face, "MADDY! CODE! NOW!"
"W-What? Code!?" Maddy asked, looking around in shock
"Yes, the code! Boomer is a janitor so he doesn't get it. And I stopped caring, so what is the code? We need it."
Maddy looked between Boomer and Hal, an expression of terror on her face before she answered, "How should I know. I just started a week ago!"
"You're plan sucks, Boomer" Hal said as he ran down the aisle, not even telling the other two of what his plan was
afewseconds commented…
...*your. And yes. I'm gonna be that Nazi today XD over a year ago
"What the hell is wrong with you Hal!? You don't just up and slap a fucking girl!" Boomer yells after Hal slapped Maddy across the face.

And Knot Joe, who was driving by again, stops and puts the megaphone up his mouth while going down one of the aisles. "SiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP–DA­MN IT!" He yells when the front tire of the mobility scooter hits one of the shelves and causes a box of beef flavored Maruchan Ramen Noodles to fall down from the top and onto his head.

"That's what you get!" Boomer wants to say but knows that now wasn't the time for it. Instead grabs Maddy's hand and continues down the main walkway. "We need that code, but first I need to get you out of here before you die again–I mean before the shift gets too crowded!"

"W-What was that about me?" Maddy asked, feeling like she may have heard something in there, but was interrupted when Hal spoke up
"Boomer, will you just come on! That code won't do us dick if we die before we get it. Die if you want, but I'm getting a weapon or something". Without another response, he ran down the aisles as fast as he could, looking for something that may work
"Uuugh," Boomer groans, pulling Maddy along with him and following behind Hal. He could still hear Knot Joe's stereotypical "fat man voice" while he caught up with Hal. He would rather not die and start the scenario over again. And most of all, he especially didn't want to have to see someone like Maddy be stuck here. She was too good of a person to him.

*While the trio fled to find something to defend themselves with while they still could, the double doors that they had come through flung open. Hordes of decaying bodies tumbled into the room sloppily. The oddest thing about them was that while some only groaned and limped towards the screams of terror arising from the nightshift employees, others were mumbling slurred words while scratching at their skin violently.*
As Hal walked down the aisles, Maddy stumbling a bit as she followed behind him and Boomer, Hal would grab a broom that Boomer left behind and break it in half, creating a sort of poor spear with it. With that, he went into the next aisle, taking a product kitchen knife from the aisle before he shouted, "Catch!" and threw it at the two.
Maddy was barely able to catch the knife by the handle with both her hands, the blade being pointed at her face as she slowly let her hand down, her heart pounding in her chest like a hammer
Rather than grabbing a sharp object, Boomer grabs a heavy steel skillet and looked to Maddy briefly while they were going down the aisle. He didn't like sharp objects nor did he feel comfortable around or with them for..reasons. "J-just stay close okay? Just think of that one Bob Marley. Y-you know, the one that goes 'Every little thing is gonna be alright'," he said nervously.

*While they were walking down the aisle, a pale skinned woman with grey-white hair was pushing a cart stacked with boxes of kitchenware turned onto the aisle from the end that they were heading towards. She was gothic, being dressed in all black from the crop top that she wore and her pitch black skirt down to her knee-high boots. Her lips were tinted with a dark shade of black lipsitck, and upon her head sat a fedora of the same color. Instead of pushing the cart in front of her, she pulled it behind her casually with the wheels screeching ever so slightly. This woman was none other than La Roux, who preferred to be called ALT or "U". Or whatever fit the moment really.*

Roux's blew a bubble from the gum that she was chewing, it popping as she was approaching the trio. "Wahsup my fellow bohemian folks." She looks between all of them briefly, seeing the looks on their faces as she comes to a stop and leans against the cart. "Huh. You all look like your mother's just bit the dust. What's got you guys' buttholes so tight?" She asks casually.
"Oh, hey U" Hal said with rather disinterest. The only thing that had stopped Hal from disrespecting her like he did every other customer was that Roux was a person that usually kept to herself rather than annoy employees, but that didn't stop him from walking passed her as he replied, "The usual. Raub, the neighborhood junkie had another bitch fit and now we're just trying to keep from getting eaten. You remember Boomer, local store fuck up, currently trying to get his dick sucked using bad jokes and dated song references. And that is Maddy, Boomer's prey for the evening an also the new girl'
"Oh fuck off Hal," Boomer says with a scowl. "Even if I was, its better than beating off in the employee restrooms like you."

"Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast Bitch-Boy Wonder." Roux grabs the back of Hal's shirt to prevent him from going any further. "While all of that does sound kinda fun, kinda meh, and kinda ugh–Boomer you're not gonna get her by the way–" She made sure to throw that in as well. She didn't have anything against Boomer of course. She actually felt sort of bad for him. She just didn't see him getting laid happening. Especially with his...infestation problem. "Ya've really been dodgin' around for the past couple of days now. I want my money. The whole thirteen dollars and like, 57 cents that I letcha borrow for that shitty sandwich. And flesh eating crackheads or not, imma kinda need that payment back my guy. A little extra for the wait too. And like, now. There's this sale going in the back where they're letting employees rack up on oldie games and it's kiiiiinda 'round that price."

"Hey wait, I-I don't think its the right time for–"

"Shut up Boomer," Roux interrupts him, tipping her shaded circular glasses a little at him before pushing them back up. "So, empty those pockets and I'll be off riiight after unpacking these stupid boxes for like the sixth time already 'cuz you nerds can't do your jobs."
Hal stared back at Roux with a confused expression, looking at her as he replied, "Why don't you just steal stuff like I do? That's what I do with my food and DVDs"
'W-Wait!" Maddy replied as she spoke, "I-Is that why my stocking quota is so low?" Now that she thought about it, she did remember Joe complaining about some dandy prick of an employee stealing stuff from the store on the cameras. But seeing that it was Hal was.... not shocking, not even a little. But a little insulting.
Hal shook his head as he spoke, "Besides, I don't got money. I get a pay deduction every day. My job is practically community service. But ARCHIE owes me money if you really want to take the humble route in this shit. You can either find him weeded out of his skull or you can pick his wallet from his body or something, I dunno"
"Oh give me a break Hal," Roux says, rolling her eyes. "If you steal stupid shit like DVDs and food even with the even more shitty discount we get here, then come on, you really think that I think that you think that you're just an innocent asshole working a dead end job for eternity and you haven't stolen money from the register? Anyways, Archie's always running off when he see's me for some reason. Think's I'll bite him or some shit, and stealing from a mega market is so one-hundred and ninety time lapses ago, bro." She lets out a minorly scratchy chuckle. "Come on dude, you're soundin' kinda sus. Cough up the bills or I'll just have to take the flawless victory route. Again."

*Boomer's eyes give a twitch as he remembers something about this moment from the previous ones that occurred at this exact moment. The trio, now including Roux could hear the screams of employees getting torn apart and Rahb wreaking havoc through the store spewing curses to all who didn't praise the greatness of Hellbilly Deluxe.*

"Ooooh shit–" Boomer begins to check his pockets immediately, finding a crumbled twenty dollar bill. "U-uh how about I pay you back for him," he says, offering the twenty dollar bill to the woman. "Butyouhavetohelpusandnotkillhimagain­fir­st!­&qu­ot; He added.

Roux looks between the three of them again, lifting an eyebrow. "Are you..are you simping for fucking Hal? And here I'd thought I'd seen it all."

"No!" Boomer exclaims. "My god, no! And that words so stupid and over used–I-I mean can you just help us out or not?"

Roux gives him a shrug. "Sure, whatever. It's free money, and I get a $6.43 bonus with it? Bet. What can the oh so generous Rouxy do for ya today?"

"We need to shut down the store before they get anywhere near John's office," Boomer says and adds, "And yes, we fucked up that bad, please don't rub it in."

Roux sucked in her through her clenched teeth, her small fangs poking out just a little. "Oooo, that'sa pretty bad. Throw in an extra five so I can bribe Archie and ya gotchaself a deal."

"Oh my go–fine! Darn it, that's my last five," Boomer complains while handing her five one dollar bills, never keeping the smaller bills like that as one.
"W-What do you mean by "Fucking Hal"?!" Hal replied in an offended tone "I have redeeming qualities!" But Hal didn't other to speak up when Boomer offered to pay in his place, feeling that he was a bit thankful that he didn't have to waste his money he stole from the register on a debt that he couldn't even remember what for. But once Boomer paid for the things, Hal turned to Boomer and replied, "Listen, Boomer. I know that the money was something you need and you still did it for me. So, uh.... I don't know how to say this, but.... I ain't a queer.... So, uh.... don't simp for me, okay? You're wasting your time. But thanks for paying the debt." With that, Hal made his way down the aisle again, hoping to avoid any coming monsters. On the other side, Maddy raised her fist into the air in an attempt to pump herself and Boomer up, "Yay! Good work, Boomer"
"...I should've let her kill you again you prick," Boomer mutters as Hal continued down the aisle. And when Maddy attempts to fist bump him, he was going to leave her hanging and just get them back on track. But, it was Maddy, and she didn't deserve to be left hanging. And so he lifts his loosely clenched fist and fist bumps her.

Meanwhile Roux was counting the money she had pretty much weaseled off of Boomer with her little fangy grin present on her face. "'Preciate the cash pal. I change my mind, you might have a 0.000000000000001% chance of getting laid."

"Gee, thanks a lot." Boomer retorts sourly as he moves passed her to follow after Hal.

Roux stands there for a little while longer until Maddy walks pass, only to smack her on the ass. "Those are some nice buns you got there. Firm but squishy. You don't get yourself killed too fast ya hear?" She grins, leaving to keep her end of the deal while thinking, He's totally not gonna hit that. At least not before me.
"D-Don't worry, Boomer. Lots of girls are into men who have a more quiet demeanor." It was clear that Maddy was making an effort to cheer up Boomer, though something about it sounded a little humiliating. "Like, a lot of emo boys in my high school got dates all the ti-EIIII!!!" She was interrupted when she was slapped on her ass, even jumping forward a bit as she rubbed her now sore cheeks, unable to understand what Roux meant by all that before she looked at Boomer and asked, "D-Did I do something to offend her?"
Hal turned around to look at Maddy, having stopped from the sheer oblivious nature that came from her before he whispered to Boomer, "Dis bitch's retarded"
Boomer makes a disgusted face, feeling as if he could flat out just punch Hal in the ear to give him an idea of how deafening some of the shit that came from his mouth was at times. But instead he settles for the fact that he could have just let Roux do to Hal what she had done to him before. "You're fucking retarded, AND you're welcome. What the hell are we supposed to be doing following you around anyways?" He demands to know.
"Jeez, rude" Hal said as he stepped ack a bit from Boomer at his comment, shaking his head as he replied, "Besides, I got us weapons, didn't I? Our goal now is to make our way to the office and hope that Roux and ARCHIE didn't fuck up. I kinda thought that was obvious"
"I'm pretty sure it doesn't take a slacking idiot to get to the kitchenware aisle, Hal. And what does Archie have to do with anything? He left before the shift even started. He's rarely even around when the this shift starts." Boomer remains close to Maddy despite feeling a little let down by her earlier comment. But, he took comfort in telling himself that it was her shock talking, which made him at least feel not so bad. Her jerks his head to their left as he hears the sound of familiar sound of heavy creaking, before a shelf crashed into one that was only one hard away and a tip away into crashing into the one that was next to them. "It's coming down--run for it!" He shouts.
"I don't know. Roux says she needed ARCHIE, so I thought that she was going to get him and use him as bait or some shit" Hal said as he walked forward, his eyes turning to look over at the shelves that were toppling over in their aisle. In as quick as he could move, he rolled out of the way and out of the aisles, finding himself out in the more open walkways of the store while Maddy rushed out, clutching the knife in her hands as she felt her heart race from the sight of the collapsing shelves that towered over them
"Shitshitshitshit!" Boomer manages to throw himself out of the way as the shelf on the other side crashed into the other, which gave a loud groan as it timbers into yet another one. He looks up from the ground with half widened eyes, the only thing coming to mind aside from knowing that if they made it through the night he would have to clean everything up again being, At least it wasn't me this time!

*But now being in the open area allowed them to see just how quickly the infestation of flesh had spread. A lot of the towering and wide shelves had been tipped on a large scale, and all around them the normal nightshift customers were being either eaten alive or zombified. Or both. And not that they were in the open space, they could see the slower moving zombies coming towards them.*