Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 16238

over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Done.
Today's rerun: Angel of Death. Tony dumps Jeanne tomorrow :D I've already seen Bury Your Dead in English, I might give it a try in Spanish. Does anyone here watch dubbed episodes in their own language? The difference in voices is incredible, at least in Spanish.
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
I watch NCIS in German. There is a difference in the voices,yes, but I think they do it very well.
Same here, Spanish dubbing is usually quite good. Whoever chose the voices did a great job. The first time I watched an episode in English I went "do not want!" It took me a couple of episodes to get used to it, especially to Cote de Pablo and Mark Harmon's voices.

Can you post a link to a video in German? I feel curious now.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I've seen tidbits of episodes on YT where people have posted some random but that's it. I'd like to watch in Italian or something though, just for the experience :) Although, I do speak some French so, that would be good too XD
This is a scene from "Aliyah" in German.

link
Dannii, the first complete episode I watched was Sub Rosa while I was staying in Italy for a month. The series hadn't arrived to Spain yet. I remember liking it, but forgetting about the show when I came home and later deciding I didn't like it at all.

Geez, finding a NCIS video in Spanish in Youtube is almost impossible. Getting the complete episodes dubbed somewhere else? Piece of cake. 3x04 elevator scene:

link
last edited over a year ago
smile
Hey, how is everyone today?
I'm good thanks, Michi, how are you? :)
Okay, my wrist hurts. I broke it yesterday. But I'm fine.
I hate this break....
over a year ago maddy12 said…
hmmm
Hey guys :) ..
Hi Maddy, ;)
Heya. :)
How are you?
smile
Good, thanks.
How are you?
smile
That's good.
& I'm fine thankyou :D
Sorry to hear about your wrist, Michi :(
Hope it gets better soon :)
Hey Maddy!
Hey Dannii! <3
You okay?
big smile
Thanks Dannii ;)
Has anyone already seen the promo for "Guilty pleasure"? It's great!
Aww... poor Michi *hugs her*
big smile
Has anyone already seen the promo for "Guilty pleasure"? It's great!

The promo is out already? :o
worried
Yeah, I'm good I suppose, you?
That's alright, Michi :)
No, I'll look for it now :)
OMG I really REALLY dislike T-Cad! Eurgh!
Tony is hilarious! Bless 'im :P
That promo has majorly cheered me up! :)
Yep. Here is a link:

link

Thanks Aurora :)
Yeah, I'm good I suppose, you?
Same. Kinda.

& the promo for Guilty Pleasure looks really good :D
What's up Maddy?
What you been up to Michi?
What's up Maddy?
It's just.. one of the 'pretty' girls at school called me ugly. It's not nothing to really get upset about .. but yeah lol :)
Edit: God.. That sounds so attention seeking XD
What a b****. Just ignore it. You know what they say about people like that... they're insecure.
smile
Yeah, I know. It just really gets to me sometimes.
Anyway, is everyone else okay? :)
over a year ago smileandnod said…
I'm doing very well...the last two weeks I've come into some money (first the IRS sends me more than expected, then I get an inheritance check from my grandmother's estate (she died in July), and today I got a call that I get a bonus this week and a raise next week!) I'm feeling rich!

I'm sorry that people are being mean...just let it roll off your back. Remember that they may be pretty on the outside, but you're pretty on the inside! and that's what matters the most!
Ohh cool! :)
& thanks. Your right! :)

Edit: Has anyone seen the photo's for "Moonlighting" yet?
Yes, they look interesting.
smile
I know :)
It looks like the Polygraph lady is back.
Do you think Abby might be jealous?
Maybe. I think someone said that McGee has a bit of a "thing" with her. By thing, I mean a little flirt. I hope nothing else comes of it though.
Same here, nothing serious, please.

Geez, I've been trying hard to find a good Ziva/Michael fic. It's not a relationship I'm particularly keen on, but yesterday my beta sent me an interview with Merik Tadros talking about Michael and I found the guy so cute! (Merik, not Michael) He made me see Michael with a different light. I feel curious now. Don't worry, I'm still Tiva through and through.
Although I don't like Michael, I think Merik is a good actor.
I've only seen him as Michael, but he did one hell of a job making the fans hate his guts.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Hey ya'll. I don't spend much time on this particular thread but I do on other ones, so hello if you don't know me. I'm Jenn!
^ You are right about that. He was perfect at seeming utterly despicable to the fans, yet it was still understandable why Ziva might like him.

And Aurora, do you know where I could find Spanish-dubbed NCIS online? I'm learning Spanish so I thought it would be interesting and good practice, especially if you think the voice actors are talented.
Hi, Jenn!

Try this site: link

They add the dubbed episodes as they're aired in Spain, so you've got them all until 7x04, I think, and you can watch them online or download them. The difference is huge, but I like their Spanish voices.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Thanks Aurora!
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
I missed out on so much again :(

Anybody feel like this spot is dying a little bit, or is it just me? Maybe things will pick up when the new episode airs?
^ I don't think it's just this spot. I've read people complaining in other spots as well. Maybe it's Fanpop?
Maybe....

Anyway, how are you Aurora?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
I think that things will pick up once we get a new episode...we'll have new things to talk about!
Fine, Dannii, just writing some Tiva fanfiction. I wanted them to finally take the plunge, but I've realized I don't know how :( *sigh* They drive me nuts!

@Lauren, you might be right. I'm subscribed to quite a few LJ NCIS communities, but so far there's nothing new, just Ausiello's blind item.
@Aurora, yeah that's something I find difficult to write too.

@Lauren, I, too, think that things will pick up when the new episode airs. These three week breaks are mighty frustrating. I wonder how things are gonna be when we have a four and half months break?
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
@Everyone:

How would you deal with the 4 Months Hiatus?
Re-watching the episodes in both languages. This time I'll watch them in order, jumping randomly is making me confused.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Thankfully I have all 6 seasons on dvds (& I'll be getting Season 7 as soon as it comes out), the soundtracks, all my personalized merchandise and all my wonderful fanpop friends! =] We are really going to have to work together to try and make it through this really long break that we know is coming up!