Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2580

over a year ago courtney7488 said…
big smile
Of course it does. It's just that awesome of a TV show. There will never be another TV show like it.
cool
DHARMAGE!
DHARMAGE!
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
LMAO!!!!! OMG!!! that is the most amazing Dan pic ever! haha I love it.
mischievous
I think that is my favorite Lost-related picture ever. He's the only man I know of that can pull off wearing a tiara!
laugh
HAHAHA! Daniel's just that awesome! He probably looks better in a tiara then I do...
Yes, Dan is that awesome! I think they should have shown him wearing a tiara on the show... that would have been pretty funny.
that would have been hilarious. mainly just to see everyone's reactions. But they'd all love it of course because Daniel just looked that good!
lol, I can just see all the girls flocking to Dan because he is looking all sexy in that tiara! Who doesn't love a man that is both extremely intelligent and gorgeous?
Oh definitely. All thoughts of every other guy would be erased as soon as they saw him. The tiara and the suit would be too much for some of them to handle. And of course the other guys would be ok with it, because again, Daniel just looked that good
mischievous
Don't forget the skinny black tie... it is a crucial part of his ensemble! All the other guys (Sawyer and Jack in particular) would probably think they're jealous of him at first for being that amazing, but then they would realize that they are simply in awe of him.
yeah. Soon all the guys would go to him for advice and they'd try to dress like him, only to realize that only Daniel can pull of the tiara, suit, and skinny tie. They'd all try to grow his kinda beard and comb their hair the way he does it. But still the girls will only notice Daniel.
All of this talk about Dan's awesomeness reminded me of this video:
laugh
LMAO!!!!! omg that was amazing!!! god I love daniel!
How could anyone not love him? lol

I already miss him, and there have only been two episodes since his death!
I know! what's not to love??
I agree. I really hope that he comes back next season somehow! but everyone seemed to have forgotten him in the last few episodes so I'm worried he might not
crying
I don't think his death was even mentioned to the other characters. You'd think that Jack and Kate would have at least told Miles that his friend was shot, but no. Considering how the episode ended, I don't think the characters are gonna spend much time mourning him next season.
I hate how his death was never mentioned. Every other character has at least gotten some remorse and tears of sorrow, but no, not daniel! it's so sad and uncalled for! He's the one who knows the most about everything that's going on and nobody thinks twice about him. It was especially bad that he died the episode he came back...
If I remember correctly, Charlotte didn't get much sorrow, either. I think Dan was the only one who showed any emotion over her death- well, besides Juliet trying to comfort him. Yeah, I agree that it was even worse that he died immediately after being gone for so long. I spent half the season wondering when he was going to come back!

*sigh* At least Juliet (may have) carried out his plan, even if she didn't know that he was dead.
heart
sorry I left for a bit.
I know. Charlotte's wasn't so great either, but there was a scene of sadness and for the whole episode Daniel was being really out of it. Also how did nobody else notice he was gone. I mean when they only picked up Jack without Daniel. Nobody thought to ask where he was, I mean at some point it would come up considering he's the one who knows about HBombs!
I actually have to go now. It's late and I'm getting really tired.
Goodnight!
Good night, Margot!
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Anyone here?
heart
Yeah, Em! i am. well if you still are...
Hey Margot! How are you? <3
yeah you're still here! I'm good, just woke up so I'm a little groggy. how about you??
LOL what time is it there?

I'm good :D Feel a little lazy, all I've done today is come on Fanpop :p
It's 9:30 AM. I slept in late today, I normally wake up so much earlier.
All I've done for like the past week is come on fanpop. But I think my mom wants to go to the movies today so I might get to do something else...
heart
DHARMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DHARMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Fanpop is SO addictive! I can't go like 3 days without coming on here :) Ah cool, the movies! I went the movies a few days ago to see Drag Me To Hell. Man, it's scary LOL!
I know!!! I went on a trip with some of my friends for a week and I was having like fanpop withdrawal. The first thing I did when I got back was come on here!
My cousin and my brother forced me to see Drag Me to Hell! I actually liked it, even though I really don't like scary movies!
over a year ago sk91 said…
smile
Hi Em and Margot!! What's up?
Haha! My internet died a while back, and I couldn't get back on here for nearly a month. I DIED! Yeah it's quite a good movie :) I was surprised by it actually, because usually scary movies suck.

What's in your icon btw?
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
smile
Hey guys!! How's everyone doing? :)
big smile
Hi guys!

I'm great Hayls, yourself?
Hey Sylwia and Hayls!!!! I'm doing good, just fanpopping a lot at the moment. How about you two??

What's in your icon btw?
------
It's really hard to see because it's so small but it's from an episode of Supernatural when Dean is smashing in the window of a car. =) it's one of my favorite scenes!
it's from an episode of Supernatural when Dean is smashing in the window of a car. =) it's one of my favorite scenes! --> LOVED that episode<33 Ah I see it now!
yeah! I was over at my friends and we watched that episode (minus the creepy clown parts...I hate the creepy clown parts) and I loved the ending with him beating up the car so much I needed it as my icon!
Yours is sooo cute Em!!!! I love that pic!
last edited over a year ago
god.. I never seen Supernatural, but everyboby around say how good it is.. so maybe I should check it out? :D
Yours is sooo cute Em!!!! I love that pic! --> Thanks! If only it was real :(

I never seen Supernatural, but everyboby around say how good it is.. so maybe I should check it out? :D --> You totally should<33 S3 is amazing!
heart
I never seen Supernatural, but everyboby around say how good it is.. so maybe I should check it out? :D
------
OMG!!!!!! you should!!! I love it. It's amazing. =)
heart
Yours icon is sooo cute Em! --> lol, agree, I LOVE that scene :D
Does anyone need anything rating? I'm bored as hell.
smile
I think I will, but first I want to try with Buffy :p
Maybe later Em. I'm making a whole bunch of icon things now...
smile
I think I will, but first I want to try with Buffy :p --> Ah ok :p

Maybe later Em. I'm making a whole bunch of icon things now... --> Ok well give me a link when you've uploaded them :D
ok. it might take awhile. i'm easily distracted so I might start something else then go back to it later...
What icons are you making, Margot?
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
smile
Hey everyone :D
How are you doing :)
Hey Jana! <3
I'm great, you?
Oooh and can I just say that I LOVE your icons on LJ! They're beautiful<33