Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2580

over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Fanpop's really slow for me :/
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
big smile
I'm good too, and thanks, glad you're enjoying them :D
over a year ago sk91 said…
heart
can I just say that I LOVE your icons on LJ! They're beautiful<33 ->> I agree! They are my fav. icons on LJ :D
DHARMAGE<33
DHARMAGE<33
blush
Thanks *blushing*
I'd like to make some more but right now, I don't really know about what episode/scene or cahracter :D Any suggestions? :)
I'd like to make some more but right now, I don't really know about what episode/scene or cahracter :D Any suggestions? :) --> I'll make a suggestion but first... Which couple do you ship? *please don't say Skate* :P
big smile
Girls, can you belive we already have 21 pages?! In only 5 days ;p
Any suggestions? :) -> well, I know you like Suliet <right?> so maybe Suliet's icons :D. ... or some icons from season 1?
laugh
Well depends... :D
I used to ship skate (during the first 3 seasons) but now Suliet ♥
And Ben/Jules is also one of my guilty pleasures, please don't hit me :D
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
Girls, can you belive we already have 21 pages?! In only 5 days ;
------
omg!!!! you have no idea how happy this makes me!!!! *does a happy dance*

And hey Jana!!!! I'm being a little slow....
I used to ship skate (during the first 3 seasons) but now Suliet ♥ --> Suliet<33 But you don't ship Jate? :'( Erm... You could make icons of the finale? :D

And Ben/Jules is also one of my guilty pleasures, please don't hit me :D --> Awwww, I loved how Ben was obsessed with her, it was cute!
big smile
I used to ship skate (during the first 3 seasons) but now Suliet ♥
And Ben/Jules is also one of my guilty pleasures, please don't hit me :D
-----
that's pretty much exactly like me! =)
I actually like Ben/Juliet....I don't know what it is....hehe
heart
*does a happy dance* -> I'm with you!! It's great we have such amazing Lost fans :D
:'( Erm... You could make icons of the finale? :D -> yeah I agree! I'm Jater too so I would like to see some good made Jate icons :D
last edited over a year ago
No, sorry, no Jate here, guess that's because i don't really like Jack :) But I'd still like Jate and Suliet in the end :D
I guess I'll do some Suliet, Benliet and 1 season icons then :D
And maybe finale, but I already did a lot of those :)
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
crying
Fanpop is being so slow for me!!
I guess I'll do some Suliet, Benliet and 1 season icons then :D --> Awesome :D Do you ship Charlie & Claire too? They're my second fave couple :) I guess it goes Jate, C&C then Suliet<33
sad
Yeah for me too :(
ohhh Jana! What about Desmond? Or Desmond\Penny?
Fanpop is being so slow for me!! --> Awww, it is for me too :( I wondered where you went lol
Fanpop is being so slow for me!! -> well .. you not alone ;)
I absolutly do :D
And there'll be some C&C icons, promise :)
For me it'd be like Benliet, Suliet, C&C, Hurley/Libby and Charladay :D
AWWW! Hurley/Libby! And Sun/Jin of course<3 I'm still annoyed they didn't get reunited this season!
smile
Des and Penny are a cute couple but since Des isn't one of my favorite characters I'm not that much into it :)
Awww, it is for me too :( I wondered where you went lol --> i'm still here lol, just ... falling asleep waiting for this page to load !!!! LOL How are you hun?
yay! Hurley/Libby were great!

since Des isn't one of my favorite characters I'm not that much into it -> well, ok .. I'm little sad 'couse Des is my fav. Lost character ever :(
heart
DHARMAAGE<33

DHARMAAGE<33
i'm still here lol, just ... falling asleep waiting for this page to load !!!! LOL How are you hun? --> LMAO! Fanpop was worse for me last night, it took like 5 minutes to load the page LOL. I'm great, no college today :D Yourself?
wow. I've been gone for awhile! I'm sorry I'm watching some Gossip Girl at the moment.
sad
Fanpop is even slower or me now that I started Photoshop :(
I'm sorry I'm watching some Gossip Girl at the moment. --> OH NO. You're a GG fan? D:
LMAO! Fanpop was worse for me last night, it took like 5 minutes to load the page LOL. I'm great, no college today :D Yourself? --> I'm fine thanks! Awwh, i've just got back from college! Knackered now though, dress and tech run throughs are beyond belief BORING! lol!
Fanpop is even slower or me now that I started Photoshop :( --> That sucks :(

Knackered now though, dress and tech run throughs are beyond belief BORING! lol! --> LMAO! Well they're not the most exciting thing to do at college now are they ;D? I don't have college tomorrow either :D
OH NO. You're a GG fan? D:
----
Yeah I am....Don't hate me though!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I am....Don't hate me though!!!!!!!!! --> LOL I don't hate you for it don't worry :P I just really hate GG! Mainly because I can't understand why that show has more fans than Lost. Actually, I can't understand why any other show has more fans than Lost xD
LMAO! Well they're not the most exciting thing to do at college now are they ;D? I don't have college tomorrow either :D --> ugh i'm so jealous! I'm there at 9 :( finish at like 12 though so it's not that bad!
laugh
LOL I don't hate you for it don't worry :P I just really hate GG! Mainly because I can't understand why that show has more fans than Lost. Actually, I can't understand why any other show has more fans than Lost xD
------
haha. that's kind of like my friend. She hates GG, but she doesn't like Lost either (and she even watches it) which annoys me to no end!!!!!!!! I agree with Lost not having more fans. It's my favorite show of all time and I wish it was more popular on fanpop...
tongue
Actually, I can't understand why any other show has more fans than Lost xD ->> The WORST thing is that that Heroes have much more fans than Lost!! .. don't get me wrong.. I rather like Heroes, but lately this show drives me crazy ;/
you know what's really weird to think. on all of these spots there are so many fans that barely ever log on or look at these spots....
I don't know why but this just seems really weird/annoying to me
I wish it was more popular on fanpop... --> Me too :( And we need more fanatics here!!

I rather like Heroes, but lately this show drives me crazy ;/ --> I HATE HEROES. It sucks.
I HATE HEROES. It sucks.
----
I kind of agree with you. I understand how people like it, but I tried to watch some and I didn't like it...

And we need more fanatics here!!
-----
I know! I'm really not much of a medal crazy person though. If i get a medal I get a medal if not then I don't. I'm really active in a lot of spots I don't have medals in
laugh
LOL I neither watch GG nor Heroes :D
I don't watch GG ... i love Heroes though! :) And Grey's Anatomy ... and Desperate Housewives ... though i can't for the life of me understand why some of those have the upper hand on Lost on this site ...
hmmm
I HATE HEROES. It sucks. -> I liked 1 season .. and maybe some parts of S2 .. but then it got worse and worse ;/
rainy
YEAH IT"S RAINING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
kiss
You can count on me to be active in this spot ;)
But I'm kinda new here, so.. :D
And I gotta go now, see you later maybe or tomorrow :)
heart
Bye Jana!!!!
well. if we talking about shows: my fav is of course Lost! Best show ever<3

but I also LOVE House, OTH, Dexter, Veronica Mars also Desperate Housewives <but I haven'e seen last season yet>
Bye Jana!!

YEAH IT"S RAINING AGAIN!<- You like rain so good for you :D
heart
I do like rain, it makes me happy...
hmmm...the shows I like. Lost, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Pushing Daisies, Glee