Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2580

over a year ago xDHmadx said…
smile
Lmao you should see the costume! I really don't play a very nice person ...
Which state are you from again, Margot?
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
haha. I'm sure it's amazing! what's it like?
Right now I'm from Utah, but in a month I'm moving to New Jersey!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
DHARMAGEEE!!!!!
DHARMAGEEE!!!!!
smile
Well it's a production of a Christmas Carol (lmao we get it's in June) and i have to play a girl who Scrooge sees looting all of the stuff of his when he's been shown the future ... i've got this black dress which i've ripped to shreads lmao, and all this gold jewlery and done my hair massive and my eyes really dark so it looks good i think! :D
over a year ago emzielouise said…
Hey Hayls, OMG that pic is fab, i'm missing lost so much now can't wait 8 months for another episode i'll go stir crazy !!
heart
that sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!
omg I love the dharmage picture!!! It's so funny!
heart
:D I know right, i LOVE it! It just goes to show how amazingly close they are in real life ... i found this quote from Evangeline Lily the other day:

Lost brought a little of stability in my life. It has been five years since I am all the time with the same people. I met people whom I like, in particular Elizabeth Mitchell who became my best friend.
smile
aww thats a great quote and great that they became friends i love kate and juliet, i went off kate for a while but now i really like her again where are you from hayls ?
awww!!! that's a really nice quote! Evangeline Lily and Elizabeth Mitchell both seem so nice!!!
smile
I know right, if they weren't so damn nice i'd hate them both for being so incredibly beautiful! LOL

I'm from the UK Emma! :)
They do don't they i really hope juliet doesn't die it seems like all my favourite charcters have all been killed off sob i really hope thye major charcter that dies is Sayid i really don't like him anymore although i did feel sorry for him when he had been shot and Jack just left him, i kinda wish he had stumbled in to where jack and Sawyer were fighting and just gone excuse me bleeding to death here, that would have been so funny lol Your from the UK hayles me too :)
I know. They've already killed off Charlie and Daniel they can't kill off Juliet too. Is it just me or did a lot of characters kind of just fade off into the background this season. Desmond, Jin, Sun, Hurley, and Sayid all had barely any parts! And Jack and Kate didn't really do anything until the very end of the season!
Haha i really don't care whether Sayid lives or dies ... Juliet is my fave character so if she's dead i will just be heartbroken :(
I think the major character death was Locke - it was an amazing twist and would make sense because that character is dead, his body isn't his own anymore, so i'd buy that ... then again, i'd drink up anything that keeps Juliet alive!!!
:D ohh really, what part hun?
I know what you mean Margot! It feels like each episode has been jam packed with stuff but then when you think back it's like ... how could they have been? Hardly any characters have played major roles lol!
I know season 5 was not very good on charcter development, it was more about the action, we barley got to see a lot of the charcters i hope that changes in season 6, i think it's becauase there was only 17 episodes this season they had a lot of cool stuff to fit in and not enough time to concerntrate on the charcters i thought Daniels death scene was really bad there wasn't anytime spent on the losties even caring that he had died, if you think back to season 1 when boone died there was a whole episode concentrating on the fact he died daniel barley got 5 minuites but apart from that i loved this season. I'm rewatching season 1 at the moment when all my fav charcters were still alive. I'm from boring Derby in the Est midlands what part are you from ?
I know, especially since the first 2 seasons were all about the characters. Starting around season 4 the action and mystery aspects have taken the lead! at times it annoys me, but I also love it so much!
big smile
it probably feels like less character development because the only people who have had the traditional flash-backs are Daniel and Miles ... i guess even though they've been there for two seasons now i still think of them as new characters if you get me?

Oohh i know it, i'm from Wolverhampton in the west Midlands lol!
smile
I know i'm completely obsessed with lost nobody i know even watches lost im always boring my friends and work colleagues lol but i wouldn't have it any other way
laugh
I know people who watch lost but they don't like to talk about it all the time like I do. I drive my friends crazy with my constant obsessing!
Lol i know thats why its great to come on fanpop and chat to you guys who seem just as obsessed as me lol, i work really long hours but still find time to fanpop
laugh
Don't i just know what your talking about ... my family watches it and a few of my friends but i think if they knew just how obsessed i am with it they'd be seriously worried hahaha!
laugh
lol i know but its such a great show i don't get why some people don't like it it's amazing i constently rewatcn the episodes and never get tierd of watching them. i hate the gap between seasons it's just to long to wait plus i cant even numb the pain lol with desperate housewives which is my second favourite show because thats ended too lol
heart
I know. fanpop is like my sanctuary because I never seem weird on here. When I talk about lost to my friends they give me this look, like a disappointed and annoyed look. but here I'm not crazy!!!
I know how you feel Emma. I hate not having new episodes and none of the other shows I watch have new episodes either! I'm just rewatching episodes of everything now...it's sad *tear*
Yeah i know what you mean Margot, i'm gonna rewatch season one of desperate housewives too i was thinking of watching dollhouse have you seen it ?
:( Lost has ended, Grey's Anatomy has ended, Desperate Housewives has ended, and so has Heroes (all my fave shows) so i'm really quite genuinely surprised i haven't cracked up yet hahaha!
heart
I haven't seen it actually.
But I have to go now, Bye!!
heart
DHARMAGE!!! (man alive i do do these alot LOL)

DHARMAGE!!! (man alive i do do these alot LOL)
kiss
bye hun! x
lol so true i'm on the verge all the shows you just mentioned are my favs too i don't think british shows can compete i mean what have we got coronation st lol
laugh
LMAO i really don't watch that much english dramas to be honest ... it's really getting bad now ... you know you watch WAY too many American shows when you start saying Elevators instead of Lifts, and Fall instead od Autunm ... and when you don't no if people mean underwear or trousers when they say Pants hahaha! Sidewalk too ... i say that as opposed to pavement ... oh dear lol
laugh
I know ! im exactly the same i don't watch british shows at all anymore im afraid soon i'll start taliking in an american accent !!
laugh
HAHA i had to do an american accent for my film&tv acting class at college ... my friends were all surpirsed when i started talking because it was so spot on hahaha! I felt proud! LOL
wow thats great i can do a pretty cool accent too, so your doing a acting course that must be pretty fun
smile
Yeah it really is amazing, i finish in two weeks though ... i'm gonna be so sad to leave! I'm hopefully going traveling next year though - America is top of my list to go to!
How old are you? :)
Traveling that sounds like so much fun i'm 19 i work in a library, not as boring as it may sound though i organise events and i have a author coming in next week so i'm really busy. I'm hopeing in a few years to go travling too i'd love to go to America, how old are you ?
Awwh wow!! I bet it's fun, i love books and reading!! :D
I'm 18 in 10 days! yaaay! LOL!
I think i'm going on my own because none of my friends are brave enough to come with me! haha!
I know it's quite a scary thing to do someone from where i work is travling round America too i'd love to do something thats so free spirited. England just seems so small in conparison i'm really into music and write and cover songs i'd love to look in to that more, but hey were only young right. 18 wow congrats for my 18th i had a big party it was so much fun !!
I totally get you, it's why i really hope i can save enough money to travel next year, because i want to do it while i can and while i dont have any responsiblities or obligations (well, anymore than i have at the moment lol)
That sounds great! Do you play any instruments? :)
Yeah i play piano and guitar and sing too you should totally go for it while you don't have to many responsibilities, i can't at the minuite with work, But as soon as i can im definently going too
kiss
Awwh wow! Those are the two i WISH i could play! LOL i have singing lessons at college! :)
I'm off now hun, need to get some sleep lol! Been nice talking!! x
kiss
nice talking to you i better go too just noticed the time bye hun xx
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Wow, I missed a lot today! So, is the word "Dharmage"?
Yeah. "Dharmage" is what you get when you're the first one to post on a new page. I think you already have some too!
I probably do lol. Great word! Who came up with it?
It was a team effort with me and Emily. She came up with the idea and after a lot of thinking I came up with Dharmage
Are we supposed to post a picture every time we get a Dharmage? I noticed the last few Dharmage posts have pictures.
well, you don't have to, but it is fun!! because who doesn't love pictures.
haha, good point! The fact that these are Lost pictures makes them even better!
I know. Lost just makes everything better, doesn't it.