Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2580

over a year ago -lostgirl- said…
heart
i like england very much!you're lucky to live there!!
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
you have? I can only apologize now then, hahaha! --> LMAO! My Mum has family there, so that's why we went :)
i like england very much!you're lucky to live there!! --> Trust me, you're lucky NOT to live here :p It's basically just trees, sheep and pollution xD
big smile
darmage!!
darmage!!
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
laugh
LMAO! My Mum has family there, so that's why we went :) --> I hope your visit was short lived hahaha ... it's really not the most pleasant of places!! I was in Manchester the day Lost started! Way back when in 2004 ... we'd been to the Traford Center shopping ... and i was dyiiinggg to get home by 8 to watch it on c4, and when i did my dad and all his friends were in the living room making SO much racket i had to re-watch the pilot the next day hahaha!
i'm sure that it's better than greece!
greece destroyed society.there is unemployment,a bad educational system and maany problems.
I've never seen that icon before Maria :O I LOVE it!

my dad and all his friends were in the living room making SO much racket i had to re-watch the pilot the next day hahaha! --> LMAO! I know how you feel, I really do :P I hate the Trafford Centre though, it used to be good but now I just prefer to go to the Arndale Centre.. It's well better!
greece destroyed society.there is unemployment,a bad educational system and maany problems. --> Well i think if we were all perfectly satisfied with our countries there'd be something wrong with us ... it's definitely not human nature to be satisfied and remain so lmao
over a year ago sk91 said…
lol! You all wrong! I'm sure that both Greece and England are great!
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
yeah, but none of you have to live in the US. I could go on for ages about how messed up it is here...
smile
you're right!i want to leave greece when i grow up!i wanna go to canada!!
smile
LMAO! I know how you feel, I really do :P I hate the Trafford Centre though, it used to be good but now I just prefer to go to the Arndale Centre.. It's well better! --> Ohh i've never been there! I'll have to go when it comes round to xmas shopping, which is when i usually go up to the Trafford Center!
greece destroyed society.there is unemployment,a bad educational system and maany problems. --> We probably have double the unemployment and I suppose our educational system could be better. Also, we've got Gordon Brown as primeminister now, which isn't exactly great LOL
laugh
Also, we've got Gordon Brown as primeminister now, which isn't exactly great LOL --> LMAO, took the words from my mouth! hahaha!
yeah, but none of you have to live in the US. I could go on for ages about how messed up it is here... --> My cousins live up in New York :) I've never been to the US though :(
New York City is the best!!!! I love it. I'm moving to New Jersey which is only like a 30 minute drive/hour long train ride from the city!
I can't tell you all how desperate i am to live in the states! I plan to when i'm older!!! I really wanna go traveling, all through europe and to Australia where i have family, then i'd go from Perth to Sydney and fly from there to the US and go through all the states ... at the moment it looks like i'm doing it all on my own though cause none of my mates are brave enough to come with me! LOL
LMAO! If any of you girls knew what happen with polish government you would NEVER complain on your country!

New York is the best!! It's my dfream to live there someday!
last edited over a year ago
my mom is actually planning on moving there once I go to college and my uncle already lives there! I've wanted to live there ever since I first visited when I was like 5!
at the moment it looks like i'm doing it all on my own though cause none of my mates are brave enough to come with me! LOL --> LMAO! I'd totally come! :) The best place I've ever been though has to be Honolulu :D I went before I started watching Lost! I remember on the beach we went to, there was a big rope cutting off half of the beach, and there were camera crews there... Now I know why, LMAO! I'm kicking myself - I should have run over there!
heart
I first visited when I was like 5! -> lucky one!! :D
Well i want to tell u that:
A boy 16 years old was out in a place to athen's centre with his friends.he and his friend were walking in the street when a police car drived in front of them.that boy started reviling the policemen.they got out of their car and they went where the boys were.that boy continued reviling them and one of the policemen shot him.and then the two policeman got inside the car and went away from that place.
this happened in greece in december and it is true.after that event,many teenagers and adults started to do demonstrations to the centre...
laugh
LMAO! I'd totally come! :) Now I know why, LMAO! I'm kicking myself - I should have run over there! --> SERIOUSLY?!?! Ohh how unfair! I've never been to the states! It's so unfair, Lost set would be my absolute first stop haha! LOL You can come if you want, better than me going alone :( LOL
worried
that's horrible M <can I call you that?>
this happened in greece in december and it is true.after that event,many teenagers and adults started to do demonstrations to the centre... --> That's AWFUL :(

I'm off now girls, Lost watching time :D
Have fun! Bye<33
Bye Em!!
heart
Bye Em!!!!
DHARMAGE<33

DHARMAGE<33
kiss
Bye Em! x
i know it's awful.you see girls??greece has beautiful places,nice weather,good people but the society sucks.so you're luckt that you don't live there.believe me.
bye emily!see u!<3
last edited over a year ago
kiss
are you here girls??
oh yeah! I'm here! sorry, I multi-task too much.
my cat has such horrible timing. I'm just about to stand up and get food and she immediately sits on my lap!
smile
ha!!what time is it there??
2:15 PM. I probably should have eaten earlier since I'm going out to dinner tonight, but I was being lazy!
big smile
here the time is 23:20.Tomorrow I have exam... :(
what about u? school,exams or holidays?!
lol! it's 10:20PM here. i'm little tired already ;p
it's summer here, so I'm done with school for the year! which would be why I'm on here all the time.
smile
i have exams until 19 of june......
but i'm on here all the time too!!lol!!
and wow, it's a big time difference between here and where you guys live!
kiss
yep it is!<3
guys i must go now!bye!:)
heart
Bye Maria!!!!!! Good luck on your test tomorrow!!!
smile
Bye Maria!

ok, I'm out of fanpop too.. Bye Margot!
heart
Bye Sylwia!!!!!!
over a year ago emzielouise said…
smile
hey guys, if theres anyone there lol
Hey Emma! I'm still here! yeah, I'm Margot btw!
Hey Margot, how are you ?
I'm good!!!! enjoying summer! how are you???
Not to bad i've had the day off work so just chilling out . It's great your enjoying summer i live in England so it constantly rains lol, where are you from ?
smile
Hey guys! Sorry i had to dash off earlier - i had to sort out my costume for college cause we're doing a full dress and tech run tomorrow ... glad it's all done now!! Hey Emma!
heart
I'm from the US. and normally it would be sunny but it's been raining for the past week. I love the rain though, so I'm happy!
Hey Hayls!!!! that sounds intense...