Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5089

over a year ago Wishfeather said…
Oh, sorry Roheha, I didn't realise you had mentioned that before. It just popped into my head and I had to write it down. Plus, you're right, RR isn't repetitive.

It would be funny if one of the demigods (son of storm or fire) might trip Roheha, but the RR said the new series would revolve around the prophecy. I can't imagine the whole plotline of a series leading up to the wonderful climax of how a half-blood, the son/daughter of storm/fire, shall trip the great goddess Gaea (or, not goddess. I don't know what she is).

Maybe.... Gaea's been out of action for a while now, hasn't she? She's only been mentioned in the earlier ages, before the current fifth age of the gods. What if one of the gods, either storm or fire, wants to wage war against the others? Gaea would be a powerful weapon, wouldn't she? Then the other god (if the one who was planning that was storm, then the other will be fire, and vice versa) discovers the plot, and wants Gaea for himself, so he'll be more powerful. They compete to try to raise her. Eventually one of them succeeds, and the other god is so wrathful, he'll murder her. (or as close as gods come to murder), and possibly the other god.

This is such a random idea that just fell into my head, and I hope it actually makes sense to you guys and not just to me.

PS. yes, Poseidon creating horses is kind of odd, I would think. I mean, maybe the greeks saw their manes waving in the wind and were reminded of the surf? It did say horses were fashioned out of the surf...
last edited over a year ago
Yes new page!!!!

Well, since I haven't officially decided who my Olympian parent is, I'll go with Athena. I'm really quite a lot like her, but I don't want to decare it right now because everyone's joining her and I was hoping for something different. I'll still claim the page in her name though.

So anyway, no one dare to spam on this wonderful new page (#55) of this forum post. Else the wrath of Athena shall fall upon you... beware...

Lol
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
angry
*grumble*!!! stinkin' athena!
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
jercy take back your words immediately or I won't be nice anymore!
And thank you Wishfeather, Athena seems to be the most popular goddess!
OK, I was kidding about that trapped Gaea idea. And yeah, your new theory is great! The problems is why would storm or fire want to wage war against the others?
sad
P.S: I know I was supposed to say something longer, but I don't know what to say. I have no new ideas, and on R.R's blog there's still no info.
P.S.S: I changed my icon back.
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
yeah kayleeluvsbooks I didn't just mean it would be about that like maybe there is a huge battle between the gods and demi-godds of storm and fire and everyone else has to pick sides and then there are only 7 demi-gods left nutrial so they have a big battle and the 7 demi-gods are left in between it all fighting bought sides off and some how find out that the world would fall and only the gods of storm and fire can stop it from falling

that just my idea about it

P.S yes RoHeHa you changed your icon back

P.S.S do you have to dedicate a page to a god and if your the one who did so can you change it or do you have to wait for the next page
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
i looked it up and apparently Artemis WAS in love with one guy it was Orion. you see Apollo (my dad) was trying protect Artemis so he wanted Orion to die so he set up a plan that he and his sis would have a contest to see who was better with the bow and arrow and he told Orion to set up the targets but they were so far away that Artemis could not see that her target was not up yet and she thought that Orion was the target so she shot him and when they got there he had died so out of deep depression Artemis made him into a constellation

P.S. sorry if you already new this
Oh, wow. I've heard something like that, but I didn't know the details. Also, Orion apparently was as tall as a mountain.

Roheha, you asked why would the gods want to wage war. Do you remember in The Last Olympian, Percy went up to Olympus? He sat in his father's chair to tell him to come to their aid. Remember that one paragraph, right before Poseidon and Percy start talking, where Percy looks around the empty throne room? Remember what he was thinking? He thought about how much power Poseidon had. Vast cubic miles of churning ocean at his command. Why should Poseidon have to listen to anybody? Why shouldn't he be the greatest of the twelve?
I'm not saying Poseidon actually wants to wage war. I'm using this as an example, to show you that many of the gods want power. There are always grudges. All of them want to be the greatest. Plus, all the gods hold some kind of grudges against the others. When you're surrounded by the same people for 3000 years, there's bound to be family feuds. Remember what Hermes said, in the Sea of Monsters? "Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy." (Or something like that. I don't have a copy with me.) Remember Ares, in the Lightning Thief? He wanted mischief. He stole his father's symbol of power! It might be easy for a god to become twisted and angry at the others, just like Ares did. Anything could happen to make them be that way. Like in the Trojan War, when Eris rolled the Apple of Discord which said, "to the fairest" between Athena, Aphrodite, and Hera. It started the biggest war in history (allegedly).

Anyway, sorry for my long, drawn-out comment. I just know that this might happen - I'm not saying it will, but it's possible.
good idea I hate it the way R.R doesn't post anything on his blog anymore he'd usually post once a week at least
over a year ago Blue6336 said…
I agree with Percy_Annabeth it just wouldnt be the same with out it being about percy saving the world. But he already has and the book said it prob. wont be Percy. I wish Luke wouldnt have turned bad. So when is this next series supposed to come out anyway?

October 12, I think.
And no. Sorry, but Percy's time in the spotlight is over.
I agree with you, RickJackson98, R.R. should definitely post more. We're running dry.
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
Ok, the new series definitely will be a BLOCKBUSTER (and Roheha, I like using this word just because I'm a fan of Steven Speilberg, and he's the one who created this word and put it into the dictionary. And say not a single word, Roheha, I've already known you'll say "Whatever" or "I don't care" and what have u, so that's no need to say. Ok?)

Now, back to our topic (plese don't bother thinking 'bout what I've said above guys, just everyday personal businesses). As I said, THO will become a blockbuster. So the plot must be outstanding and fascinating (that's precisely what R.R's children think of their father's work). And I don't think our ideas are...you know, enough to make it a bomb, or a blockbuster. Although they're very funny and does sound good, they can't make it a good series. So, we must try to analyze everything more carefully, and do not miss a single detail.

So, what should we do? We should NOT just think 'bout the ideas, we should try to...guess the plot! Ok, I'll start fist.

The plot of Book 1: The Lost Hero.
(Everything written here is just personal opinion and fictional, does not concern the real plot which is written by Sir R.R).

A beautiful day as usual in Camp Half-blood. Our story begins 2 years after the events in TLO. Many things have changed since that day, better than ever before. But then in the Mount Olympus, the gods are discussing (argueing) 'bout something. There is a new prophecy (from Rachel or some other oracles, I guess) that suggest the End of this world (!). Just like every story in the Greek Myths, there must be hero to save the day. So the problem is that hero hasn't been born yet. But the oracle says his life will become legend and his actions will change the world. And no one, I said NO ONE is sure which god will be the hero's parent (!). So, you know what will happen...Each god tries to have kids as much as they can.
After that, the oracle tells them the hero has been born. But she doesn't know his identity yet. That's why he is called "The Lost Hero".

In Camp Half-blood, there are many demigods doing their usual activities. Suddenly, here comes a call, and Chiron must send some demigods to go on a quest. After the quest, the lost hero's identity will be defined. Then the gods will know who they will trust in the next battle. Just like they did with P.J.

Well, I know the idea sucks. But I just try to guess the plot of the 1st book o' the series. So, any better plot suggestions?

And if you really appreciate my attempt, hold ur claps. Thank you.
(Roheha, I'm not too full of myself, so NOT A SINGLE WORD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!?? WHAT DID YOU SAY? WAS IT A "YES"? YES, HAH? SO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROMISING TO NOT SAY ANYTHING! IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU!).

Sr, people, don't bother looking at the CAPITALIZED WORDS, just a personal discussion between me and my very best friend ^^.
(Roheha, not a single word.)
BTW, go on discussing, guys.
Holic I like it but its only a baby so by the last one he'll only be five (if there will be 5 books)
Yeah... that's what I was thinking too. Otherwise, I guess it's sort of ok... But you can't exactly have a hero who everyone looks up to and have him be 5 years old.
smile
fine i take it back. athena is pretty cool.
p.s. a really dark thought came in to my mind. i remember someone sayin this already, but what if rr decides to... *coughs akwardly*... kill percy? just puting it out there, don't respond.
oh my gods you are right jercy_packson1 that would be sad :(
Oh, no, I didn't mean the lost hero's 5 yrs old. I mean he's one of the 7 demigods. The story happens when the "lost hero" is 10 or 11. But to identify him in the 7 demigods, we need a quest. Hmm, how's that?
but Holic you said the oracle,Rachel,said he/her weren't born
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
I was thinking about that two jercy packson but then wouldn't that make the readers mad because we all love Percy
are you kidding percyjackson51??? well i may not know much about books but i am a movie fanatic and when i grow up i will be a movie director/producer and if there is one thing that i know it is that love + tragedy = box office gold. so as long as you see percy and annabeth you know dating and stuff then the same basics should apply if Percy dies
Yeah, you did. :) but that's ok lol.

I know that Percy dying might be ok for a movie, but in these books, I get the feeling that there's going to be a happy ending. That can't happen if Percy dies. And, yeah, R.R.'s got to listen to some of his fans. We won't let our hero pass into Hades forevermore.
well maybe Percy dies and they have to get him out of the underworld

P.S I just realised that I might be a child of Athena because my eyes are a stormy grey so that could be a sign and I'm one of the smartest in my class but I don't want to be a child of Athena (no offence) and I haven't been that respectful to Athena and I want to be a child of Poseidon and I'm not good at art or at least I think I'm not that goood people say my art is good but they're just being kind I don't know who I'm a child of so I'll just let anyone who wants to on the site to choose
big smile
ok i got rid of my asshole comment :) i will be nice now :)
sorry for spam :(
Omg guys checked rr page he finally posted he is going to give out a chapter this week unless u got a code well u know what I will be talking about when u go on his page if u don't know here is the website link
Oh new page I claim this to Athena the greatest goddess of all no offence to the other goddesses
An does anyone have a code for it sense u can share because I am firing on I can't wait two more weeks for him to tell is the chapter
worried
Thank you sis the news is amazing. No there is no news so I can't say it's amazing but still it's amazing. Ok, I hope you get it.
And anybody if you want a pleasant death, BE NICE TO ATHENA!
Now there's the official Heroes of Olympus site: link
Like R.R's said, there are some sneak peak chapters on the site, but they'll only be unlocked in a few weeks. If you want to read them NOW, you have to enter the password. OK, I've been trying, I tried EVERYTHING, camphalfblood, mountolympus, theolympians, rickriordan, losthero, heroesofolympus, I tried everything that came to my mind, but none of those worked :( . Keep guessing, guys!
And according to the website, the official cover will be out on June 21st. That's the day I'm taking my entrance exam to high school! Unfair!
tongue
P.S: Holic I wanted to keep the promise (which I didn't make), but still you FORCED me to say this. First, when I'm your classmate, and you can call me a "good friend", that's all, no "very best friend" stuff. If you mention that BFF thing again, trust me, your fate'll be worse that French fries. Second, if you have something to say in private, can't you just phone me? Or you're too lazy to dial the numbers? The 'don't mention the things above' part is very childish, you know. Third, I like your plot. Yeah, it's cool!

P.S.S: Now I'm going to check MortalNet site, then I'll try to guess R.R's password again. OMG will anybody help me? I don't want to wait! Maybe I should try R.R's kids' names? Or his telephone number? His post code? His birthday? His children's birthdays? His wife's name? His fave color? His lucky number? His neighbours' names? His address? His e-mail address? His e-mail password? The lost hero's name? OMG I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

P.S.S.S: Guys I guess I won't be on very often from now on... Like I said above, I'm having some serious exams on June 21st (the day the cover's out! It's not fair at all!). And if I want to go to a cool high school, I have to pass this... And if I want to pass it, I have to study like crazy... Bless me, Mother Athena...

P.S.S.S.S: I'm making so long P.S's
P.S.S.S.S.S: Oh R.R said if you were at BEA, you must have gotten a bronzen keychain with the password on it... OH please if you have the keychain please tell me the code I beg you guys...
Ok, Mr. Rick, u have teased me enough! OMG, I just can't hold on any more longer! Now he asks me to wait till June 21st!? This is so unthinkable.

BTW, he said we will know "What's going on with Percy in the new series?" Hmm, what does this darn hint mean? At first he said Percy was not going to be main character. Now he says we'll know 'bout P.J in the new series!? Oh, dear, why doesn't he just introduce some new characters instead of teasing me? Wow, I just can wait no more...

And, Roheha, if u try to unlock the website, forget it. There's no way and I didn't even bother to try to open it.
smile
OK I know, Holic, but we have to try! Whoever has the keychain please share the code! Please!
And here, guys, I have something. Well, it's not completely a theory, it's just a guess. But I think you might want to see: link
What do you think about this?

P.S: I know I should have posted it here, and I'm sorry if the link annoyed you. But I need to advertise my spot!
hmmm
Wait... OK, it's me again. What do you think about Paul Blofis? What if he is, hmmm, not a regular mortal? No, I don't think he's evil, you know, he's a good husband and stepfather, and Poseidon has met him once and he didn't act strangely or anything like that. But there's something strange about him. He did unbelievably good sword fighting in TLO. And as kayleeluvsbooks once mentioned, he could see Mrs.O'Leary...
angry
ok can we just STOP claiming the pages pleas??? remember that big dude that is a son of Poseidon that killed people and dedicated it to his dad but Poseidon sed that gods children can do stuff like that but it is more for that person then it is for the god well that is what all of you are doing and it is pissing me off!
ok RoHeHa what is BEA and i_am_zim your right the gods can do fine without you dedicating pages to them
sad
hey no offense to anyone but how come no one gives me any props??? i mean i have 23 friends and i post a LOT of stuff and people like it (unless they are lying to make me feel good)so how come i do not get any? :( AND how do you be a fan of an item and what is an item???
well i_am_zim its nott really an item but its more like a picture or video and usually under it it says something like fan surrounded by a green thing
big smile
Omg !!!!!!!!!!! I was reading and someone read the first 42 pages and Jason is the maim character and Percy is the missing hero and they said that annabeth is in those few pages
Omg oh my god I'm so excited now I just need to get to the website here I go OH MY GOD
percyjackson51 I tried that password and it didn't work
percyjackson51 could you give a link to the site I might be on the wrong one and are you absoulutly sure its ACE
No I'm not sure anymore I tried it too and the website is link sorry I need to add that then u go down and there is a list of links scroll down a bit and click on Heroes of oylmpus passcode I hope u find it good luck
heart
OH it's great finally I have the code sissy I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <333333
And yeah zim I've post many stuff too but I don't have any props and I'll admit I'm anxious but still I'm OK with that. Maybe we must try harder :D
And yeah the gods can live OK without the pages, but I think dedicating is fun. No you don't really have to claim the page, it's just like a game, fighting to claim a page and see which god/goddess wins...And I think Athena is the winner so far... LONG LIVE ATHENA!!!!!!
And RickJackson98 I don't know what BEA is but it is mentioned on R.R's blog I thought you knew. Anyway I HAVE THE CODE!!!!!! percyjackson51 sis I LOVE U <333333!!!!!!
Ok see ya guys, I'm gonna check it NOW!
crying
OK now I've just returned from camphalfblood.com . Sis I still love you but it didn't work.
big smile
Guys I don't remember where I read this, but you can see the 11th page of the book without having the code! You just need to right-click the book and select 'Back'. Well you can only see one page and doesn't have very much info but at least we have something. I've read the page, the writing is cool (as usual), but looks like the chapter is about a class visit to a museum. I wonder why is R.R repeating this, doesn't he like surprising people? Weird.
The main character seems to be Jason. There's also a boy named Leo, who is quite funny (maybe he's a son of Hermes!) and is likely to be Jason's BFF. And there're 2 more characters - Dylan and Piper, but I can't tell anything about them because the page isn't very informative.
Well, that's all I can work out from a single page. If you have further info, please share.
P.S: Guys I know cheating is bad but I have good reasons for that:
1. I'm a crazy fan
2. I can't wait till June 21st
3. R.R said we were allowed to share the code (if we had it), but those guys who were at BEA seem to be too mean to share.

P.S.S: you know what? We have NO narrators! Or at least on the 11th page of the sample chapters, it's not likely that any of the characters is telling the story... No I'm not kidding ya!

P.S.S.S: OK then I'm out now, if you have other ideas about the page or if you know a way to sneak to other pages, please tell me...... OMG THIS IS GONNA DRIVE ME MAD!!!!!!
it might be like for some chapters theres no narrators and for others they have one
ok I give up it is not ACE does anyone know the password because it wasn't ACE well are you sure its ACE percyjackson51 have you tried yet I know where your getting the idea from its the website you made a link for but it is not right
hey guys did you try the name of the kid the first book is dedicated to???? Haley i think it was idk it was sum thing like that