Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5089

over a year ago the_amazer said…
WOOOOOT LONGEST COMMENT EVAR!!!!!!

I NOW CLAIM HEPITITUS THE FORGE MASTER LET US FORGE NEW IDEAS AND A BRIGHTER FUTURE
over a year ago DionysusCrazy said…
zzz
wow dude -as my vines grip u and squeeze u unable to move- -as u cough up a lil blood- no stalking my friends mum u pervert -throws u into tartus-
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
angry
the_amazer STOP IT!!! ANYBODY PLEASE TELL HIM HOW ANNOYING SPAM IS!!!!!! I'M SICK OF SPAM!!! AND YOU'RE INSULTING MY MOM!!!!!! I'M SO GONNA REPORT YOU!!!!!! YEP I KNOW WE'RE FRIENDS BUT YOU'RE ONLY NICE WHEN YOU'RE NOT SPAMMING!!!!!!
Anyway you can say whatever you want here because this page is dedicated to your father Hades and wait to see your punishment!!!!!!
And thanks for ur help DionysusCrazy :D
last edited over a year ago
smile
um huh xD :D ne time cuz :P
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
hey welcome back the_amazer you probobly don't know me i joined like the day you stopped coming on i've read most of your comments and i think i'd like you and why were you gone
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
ok the_amazer i have 2 things to say to you 1:stop the spam and 2: welcome back :) :) :) oh and 56 days until my birthday!!!!

ONE MORE THING FOR EVERY ONE I AM DECLARING MAY 11 TO BE PERCY JACKSON DAY!!!!! AND WE ALL NEED TO COME ON AT THE SAME TIME AND YES I KNOW THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TIMES BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY I POSTED THIS AT 3:42pm AND IT SHOULD SAY HOW LONG IT HAS BIN SINS I POSTED THIS SO DO THE MATH GO ON AT 3:00pm FOR MY TIME I TRUST YOU CAN DO MATH AND FIND OUT WHEN THAT IS
i have to go on at 8 but for me its tuesday so i should be able to come on

does anyone have any more info on the new series r.r has been talking about the red pyrimid to much

p.severyone better remember the next page is dedicated to my father poseidon so for anyone whos reading unless they want to get drenched or drown next time their near water there better be no spam on the next page(i'm mainly talking to you the_amazer)
over a year ago the_amazer said…
angelic
damn what happened to ma spam? AND I CLAIMED THIS ALREADY IN THE NAME OF HEPITITUS cause i luv forge metal creations and hell my new girlfriend hates goths..... and i like my new girl friend so im just a regular EX goth with lots of chains...... so hades can go burn in a hole.... to late..... hehehehehehe......anyways roheha athena already gave me shit for that i failed my final term exam on algebra.......i was gunna end this comment just now but the thunder and lightning just boomed so i need to ask roheha were you praying for rain again anyways off on a DATE

"In War, victory In Peace, vigilance, In Death, sacrafise"
HAIL THE FORGE MASTER
over a year ago booklover27 said…
big smile
Umm... I dont think I can make it on here by 3 on May 11, cause that's when school gets out and I have to walk home prob. the soonest that'll I might be able to get on is at 4 or 3:45. Sorry I_am_zim.

Anyways I still think storm and fire is Typhon. It might not be, I mean The PJO series has surprised me before so who knows how this series will turn out to be.

P.s Welcome back Holic and The_amazer!!!
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
Yeah, welcome back. You probably don't know me - I joined a few days ago. Hi.

Um, I_am_zim, I don't know what time zone you live in... so I can't actually calculate when I need to be on. Just pointing it out. =P

Hades wouldn't rebel. He's been repayed now, right? I mean, he's part of the Olympian council, his children aren't outcasts anymore, he's accepted as equal. I don't know. I have a feeling that Rick Riordan has something up his sleeve, that we're just going to have to wait until the book comes out, because I'm sure it's full of surprises. There's only so much you can theorize about.
sad
Thanks Wishfeather, that's what I was trying to tell Holic. He still doesn't believe that Hades isn't a traitor.
the_amazer you asked what happened to your spam. I reported it and it was deleted, that's what happened. Sorry, but I think that's the right thing to do. And I wasn't praying for rain. btw you can claim page 45, it's free by now, and page 46 is dedicated to Athena. I'm not going to let anybody spam on page 46. MARK MY WORDS. [and i thought ur father was Hades, not Hephaestus]
About May 11 zim I'm sorry that's 3am in my country. I don't think I can manage it. Sorry zim, and please don't hate me :D

OK enough spamming. Yes Wishfeather I agree, R.R likes surprising people. That's why I love him so much <3.
heart
hey guys on R.R's blog he said that the final cover will come out this summer. Why isn't out yet? Isn't it summer now?

p.s: this day next month will be my birthday

p.s.s: zim just curious why exactly May 11?
smile
booklover yeah Typhoon is probably "storm". What about "fire"?
And in case you guys forgot... What do you think about Kalona's theory about Uranos?
big smile
<.< >.> doom doom doom doom page 44 is dedicated to ares and his anger :D
over a year ago arscolicolin said…
smile
Yo my Dad is zeus cuz i'm a leader who is your greek parent and why?
over a year ago arscolicolin said…
laugh
I'm done the books in a montyh can't wait for second series in october!?!?!??!
mischievous
Terribly sorry my dear cousin DionysusCrazy but page 44 is dedicated to Poseidon. RickJackson98 claimed that. Hurry if you want to claim page 45, before the_amazer does. Page 46 is claimed in the name of Athena and everybody who is in Cabin Six!
smile
And hey guys I have an idea I think it's poitless fighting for the pages. from page 47, the first one who starts a page will have the right to claim it in whichever god's name they want. So there will be no more fighting or arguing, alright?
OMG I can't wait till the new series!!!!!!
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
Ok, I now pronounce page 44 dedicated to my father, Hades. If you have any objections, please keep it in your heart forever and be quiet.

Ok, I'll count with the 2 lines in the middle of the prophecy (It never gets bored, doesn't it?).
"An oath to keep with the final breath."

Could this be the oath Percy made the gods swear at the end of TLO?
Or some other oaths to the Styx made by some demigods? U know, when u are under the oath to the Styx, you may die if u break it. So the second idea is more potential, maybe. On the whole, this line is the most obvious, and there's no sign that this could be the tricky one. Anyway, let it be.

"To storm or fire, the world should fall".
Alright. THIS TIME I HAVE A BRAND NEW FRESH IDEA.
Fall in love. Yes, maybe Gaea will have a baby demigod with "storm" or "fire". And that demigod may have the power to take over the world (!). Who knows? Or maybe Zeus, Poseidon or Typhoon or Hestia, idk, will have another baby or perhaps they fight each other. And that will make Gaea angry and come out with some solutions or sth. We're not so sure 'bout those theories, whatever.

In short, we somehow get to the point of the prophecies, or at least we think we do. Idk, any better ideas? Please, go on.
laugh
doom doom doom doom i will drive u all to madness doom doom doom doom doom doom
donysuscrazy and Holic_195 44 is dedicated to poiedon my father so dionysuscrazy Holic_195 Hades and ares can just bite my daddys ass you guys have to read the comments before you comment
look unless someone has something completly new for the prophecy stop sugesting things i mean i'm tired of hearing the same suggestions all the time
Holic's suggestion was completely brand new? What do you mean, "same suggestions all th time," RickJackson?

And it was an excellent one. I never thought about it that way, but it's a brilliant thought. Gaea, the world, will fall in love with storm or fire!
I know Wishfeather its just I was reading through some of the comments made a while ago and loads of them were the exact same and some people were still suggesting them my comment had nothing to do with Holic's
meh
To me, I think we pushed ourselves to a corner. I think we've gotten *almost* as far as we can go.

And welcome arscolicolin!! I am Daughter of Aeolus, for the wind is my soul!!
This page is dedicated to Poseidon, credited to RickJackson98!! Do what you will!!
over a year ago stephen101 said…
hmmm
in TLO posedion says"ull be able to meet ur brothers and sisters"or something so maybe its about posedions son or daughter just a thought
over a year ago stephen101 said…
cool
i call page 49 to my dad hades
heart
I told ya from now on the first one who starts a page will claim it. This forum is for the new series, not claiming pages!!! Will we stop that nonsense?!?
Hi stephen101 I'm not sure about that. Poseidon was laughing when he talked about his other kids, but when Percy asked if that was a joke, he didn't answer. Anyway, I don't think there will be another child of Poseidon in the new series. Or maybe there will, but not a major charactor. R.R doesn't like to be repetitive.
booklover27 I know these discussions are leading us to nowhere but it's still fun. We talk about something we all love, we argue and make friends. That's so cool, isn't it?
mischievous
Here we have 2 brand new ideas. Nobody replied to Kalona's theory about Uranous. And Holic has another brilliant idea about Gaea, which is maybe connected with his theory on page 43 and concerns the last line of the prophecy. But he told me not to tell anybody and I respect my friends' decisions, so I'll shut up.
mischievous
P.S: I think it will be great if Gaea is in the new series. She has stayed neutral for several thousand years, now it's time to wake up! And she's the Big Three's grandmother, which means we'll have many interesting family issues :D
I'm not sure about Ouranos (or Uranous - I'm not sure how it's spelled correctly, either), but it seems to me that after he was castrated by Kronos, he was no more a diety, but simply "the sky." Also, having him rise to power again would seem repetitive; after all, Kronos did the exact same thing. Rick Riordan isn't one for repeating things.
I would like to see more of Gaea as well. Does anyone know if the actually has any power, for example, to cause minerals to move around, or cause earthquakes, or make the trees grow taller? Or is she simple "the earth," powerless, like her husband Uranos? Is she an actual deity?
Never mind, I just answered my own question. Remember the giant in the battle of the labyrinth? The one that made a temple to Poseidon with human skulls. I forgot his name, but he was a son of Poseidon and Gaea, so it would seem she is still active.
mischievous
I don't know much about Gaea either. I don't know if she has any powers, maybe she has, but she never uses them. She is mother of the titans, the sky gods, sea gods and mortal creatures. She helped Zeus in the war with Kronos, but then she got angry at him because he imprisoned Kronous in Tartarus, that's why she gave birth to a punch of scary hairy monsters :D Btw she has too many children, and I think giving birth is her largest power [jk!]
rick fuck u i will drive u mad u spelled my daddys name wrong u arrogent lil buitch its dionysus not donysus u lil bitch!!!
angelic
Anyway Gaea may be a deity, because she keeps switching sides for no reason, and all her children can make a HUGE army!
um, DionysisCrazy, it may have just been a typo... there's no reason to go swearing.

Heehee I agree with you Roheha on Gaea's greatest power... unfortunately we don't know anything about her current status, but considering her history, it's quite easy to imagine her falling in love (to either storm or fire). "And foes bear arms..." yup, that can be her kids rattling their spears.
over a year ago Kalona said…
hmm maybe, but as far as i know Gaea is an inert force. She isn't concious anymore, it could also be the olympians having a run in with the pantheons of other civilizations. I mean Rick Riordan has repeatedly stressed that they're the olympians are the god's of the western world. Maybe they come across god's from a different civilization? eg the Norse gods, the Egyptian Gods, the Indian or Japanese pantheon maybe? it would be pretty fresh and unexpected which seems to be in keeping with Mr.Riordans style.
hmmm
No I can say for sure there will be no cross over. They belong to different worlds, and they can't come across. R.R himself admitted that would be too confusing for both writer and readers. I prefer Holic's theory about Gaea.
Besides, the new series' name is "The Heroes of Olympus", that means it will be only about the Olympians, unless the other civilations' gods live on Olympus too.
hmm. i guess you're right. so its either Gaea (as holic suggests) or Ouranos (as i suggest). There doesnt seem to be any other candiate for the post of the Big Bad Guy that ive noticed so far. what about the seven half bloods? the general theory is that they're the kids of the couples that formed at the end of TLO.do we have seven couples there?
angelic
no no no the father of the titans ouranos is dead kronos killed him and tossed him into the ocean that is why aphrodite has no dad she was what came out of the water after his death :p i win at mythology so suck it sept u roheha ur my bestest cuzin but neways rick you will die by the grapes i swear it!!!
Lol but they also said that gods and their ilk can never die remember? plus aphrodite was born cos Kronos tossed Ouranos's nuts into the ocean not his entire body lol. Kronos himself came back after they cut him into a thousand pieces and scattered them in a very very deep pit.
worried
Just a question here, If two half bloods have children together, what would their children be? I mean would they be Quarter-bloods or what? Mortals? gods/goddesses even? Cause if you put a half god with a half god that would make a full god, right? :-) I know it might be a stupid question, but I would assume the kids inherited some of their parents power.

Sorry, that's just a question!! Its not a suggestion to one of the seven half-bloods!! I was just wondering with all the half-blood romances and stuff!

Oh and another question, Has Aphrodite had a son? All I can recall is that she has daughters.

P.S I hope you will not count this as spam considering it somewhat has to do with the PJO series.
wink
guys we finished this confersation on like page 24 and it couldn't be one of the children of a couple in pjo series because their only going to be 17

P.S I will not be on till monday I think unless I can put some time in on sunday but I don't think so

P.S.Sthanks booklover for dedicating this page for my dad see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­a
It will not be the children of half-bloods in the first series. They will be completely new half-bloods, with the possible exception of Nico. It would be too wierd for Annabeth and Percy, not to mention the other couples, to have kids. They'll be younger than 20 (hopefully).

As I have already said, Ouranos was reduced to being just "the sky." He didn't have any powers or anything. Also, him rising would be similar to Kronos rising, and RR doesn't repeat.
I'm not sure there is a "Big bad guy". I think there might simply be an... army... of, wrongdoers, or something. I don't really know.
booklover27, Rick Riordan said that if two powerful halfbloods have children together then the kids will have combined powers of parents.
Also, I agree with you that I find it wierd that some gods have kids of a generic gender. Like, did it ever mention that any of Hephaestus's kids were female, or Aphrodite's that were male? No? I think that may be one of the rare flaws in the series.
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
smirk
oh no :( :( :( :( i am sorry i mist a lot :( :( :( oh and i chose may 11 because it was not to far away but still far enough so every one could get ready.

P.S. a changed it now you do not need to come on at the same time but come on the same day and post as much new stuff as possible and i mean as much from fan art to forum to everything and just post like made and tell all your friends that are not already fans to join and tell them to tell all there friends to join so on and so forth and it will be the best holiday ever we will do it every year if we are all still on this sight

YA PERCY JACKSON DAY WILL BE DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago KoreBoreas said…
Ok, so the Gaia idea is really great, except she isn't an Olympian, or even a goddess at all. She is a titan. I dont think that her kids, even if they were half mortal, would count. Just saying.
mischievous
Actually R.R said two demigods can hardly have a kid cuz most of them can't live until they're grown up. Anyway, if they have a child, that boy/girl will be like a mortal. But if their parents are extremely powerful, the kids can be a demigod with their parents' combined power.
Anyway I think we've stopped talking about that cuz that's impossible. The time difference between the 2 series won't be so large. So no kids.