Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5089

over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
i_am_zim do you mean the first Pj book or first Heroes of olympus book
yeah I made the new page and seening as it isn't official that we've stopped claiming pages I claimit in the name of POSEIDON
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
Yes school for me is finally over and y do we have to wait so long it's completely on fair I want to read it so bad but nobody has a passcode for the password and it suck really really bad I am so mad
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
Aww, lucky! School for me doesn't end until the 8th. Tuesday. That is too long to wait.

WHY does nobody have the passcode? It's completely unfair. It's not ace, is it?

Roheha, how on earth did you discover that! I mean, right-click and back? Great job. June 21st is too long to wait.
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
crying
i had a lot of snow days so i am not out until the 25 :( and you guys are complaining :( AND my state made a new law so no end of school parties we have work to do until the bell rings on that last day :( and i feel super bad for the firs graders because that law is for ALL grades
unfair I'm still in primary school so I won't be ending school till the 25th and i_am_zim you had days off cause of snow I didn't I hate being so young
1: i did not do anything on those snow days because it was so bad the power went out i would rather be in school so i could see my friends

2: you start school after me that is why i WOULD get out before you if it weren't for those snow days

3:like i sed because of the law we have no parties whatsoever not at the end of the year not even on Christmas :( so ya i think that i am suffering the most here

4:RickJackson you should enjoy being your age as much as you can because when you do get older you will wish that you wer young

5: life is a bitch and then you die and there is nothing that any of us can do about it
last edited over a year ago
Wow that's A harsh way to look at life but anyway I feel so bad for u no breaks what state do u live in that would not allow Christmas breaks I had two weeks off for that and June first is a long long time from now I can't wait any longer and tomorrow I hope I will go c the last airbender can't wait
what??? no i have breaks it is parties we cant have. i remember having a party at school for every ones birthday and for every holiday and for the end of the year but not anymore. we do have time off for the BIG holidays like Christmas and ester
big smile
Oh and Oh my god I just read it poor annabeth I want to read more and Jason is a child of the wind spirits and umm Leo is hepheatus child I think I am not sure and piper I have no clue who her parent is can't wait till it comes out want to know more
To read it u have to do some stuff I will give u the website for the intructions link) hope u injoy omg I want to no more god And I should add when u click on the link and get to the page click on another link that says User blog sayuri darling
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
heart
Oh my gosh you were spamming! Oh I don't want to see what Poseidon is going to do to you guys...
Percyjackson51 my dear sister I love you even more! Finally I have the code! Now I can see the sample chapters!!!!!! <333333
Guys if you haven't checked it please check it NOW the password is NEWHERO . Yeah no kidding it really works!!!!!! Gonna read it right now!
Oh I'm happy happy happy...
big smile
Omg really and I had to do it the hardway gees I can't believe it well tomorrow I will check it out I think I am going to read it again wonder were Percy is and I am guessing the Hephaestus kids are fire but then y would Jason be will the wind monsters it doesn't make sense I am so confused I wish It was out already or atleast. give us another chapter or something
big smile
I love u sis where did u find the password its kind of obvious can't believe we didn't know that and I am really want to know where Percy is now that ls startin to drive me insane y could the book just come out in July not October stupid Kane cronicals had to postpone it lame Cant waitand again love u sis can't wait till tomorrow
heart
Well I found the password at the link you gave me. Just scroll down and there is a comment saying the code is newhero

*SPOILER!*
And OMG I've read the chapters! It's 47 pages of awsomeness!!!!!!
The lost hero is Percy, and Annabeth is going to find him with a guy named Butch. There are at least 3 new demigods: Leo, who looks like a Hephaestus kid, Piper, a cute smart Athenian, and Jason, the main character. I'm not sure who his immortal parent is, but it's most likely that he's the son of a wind god, like booklover27 suggested. The three demigods had an outstanding fight with some wind spirits, and an old satyr was captured. OH MY GODDESS I'M DYING TO READ MORE!!!!!!
Wait piper can't be Athena kid because she has chocolate brown colored hair not blond and she doesn't have intense gray eyes either so she is somebody elses kid
HE HO HE HO HE HO OH GODS I AM HYPERVENTILATING ! ! ! !
HE HO HE HO HE HO OH GODS I AM HYPERVENTILATING ! ! ! !
Where is everybody today nobodys on like seriously well now I can't stop thinking about Jason and Percy and what's going to happen once I know or see a preview I want to read more I starting to not like surprises
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
laugh
THE CODE WORKED! HOLY SCRAMBLED EGGS!I HAVE A LIFE AGAIN! AWESOMNESS!LOL JK!
over a year ago Amphitrite said…
Hola...I just found this page, totally great suggestions, but if I may weigh in. After reading the preview, I think Jason is the son of Aeolus (God/Keeper of the winds)and Leo is definately a son of Hephaestus. Piper was a little harder for me, but I think I have it. First off, she knows her Dad, so that must mean her Mom's the deity. Secondly, Leo said something about her telling him that she had talked a car dealer into lending her a BMW. That would be persuasion. If I'm correct, she would be the daughter of the minor goddess Peitho, goddess of persuasion.
big smile
Wow Amphitrite I didn't think of that! Well, I thought she's an Athenian because she seems to be quite smart and brave. Yeah, maybe you're right. OMG you see, every hero needs a smart girl, like Percy needs Annabeth, and now Jason has Piper :)

P.S: Are you, I mean your username... Poseidon's wife? Wow this's the first time I've talked to Percy's stepmother!!!!!!
hmmm
BTW everybody do you think it's weird, the group is about 15-16 years old and they no absolutely nothing about the Olympians! Shouldn't they have been claimed by the time they were 13???
OMG that means 3 gods broke their oath AT THE SAME TIME! Isn't it really really really weird?
aparently this isn't too far after tlo so really that oath was barely made i mean it's not like every halfblood in the world is gonna be 13 or younger when that promise was made.
smile
I thought she might be Athenian first, but that one part about the BMW sort of caught me. Plus R.R. doesn't like repetition. I just thought about something else, too...Butch supposedly has a tattoo of a rainbow, right? Son of Iris??? Maybe the gods forgot about their oath (yeah right!) Somebody's slacking off!

Wife of Posiedon.....maybe :P
Honestly, we don't even know how far is it after TLO. There were no hints. Well, Percy and Annabeth are still dating, which means not very much time has passed, but we don't know if the group were 13 when the oath was made. Even if they were older than 13 at the end of TLO, why didn't their immortals dads and moms claim them right THEN?
big smile
HOLA page 58 is claimed in the name of Athena!!!!!!
HMMM, Butch, a son of Iris, with a rainbow tattoo... Not very manly, right? Well, it seems that R.R's breaking the rules, in PJO most of the main demigods had the same gender as their immortal parents... Anyway it looks like we are having way TOO many minor god demigods!!!!!! OMG I'm so excited!
Well, there are a lot of Minor gods. I wonder which other deities' children we're going to see? I'm way past excited!
RoHeHa R.R said it wasn't going to be that far after the last Olympian so they have been 13 and the gods have loads of kids so they wouldn't be able to claim all of them at once and just because someone is smart doesn't mean they have to be a child of Athena its like your saying everyone that isn't a child of Athena is an idiot and I won't take that

P.S the reason I wasn't on yesterday is because I was home for hardly any time
And again she isn't a child of Athena because of her apearence to u have to look at that some Time and again I will say she doesn't have blond hair it's chocolate brown hair and she doesn't have intense grey eyes either so I already knew she was not a child of Athena and thanx for the information about piper and Jason I would have never figured that out
that's what i'm saying
yeah RoHeHa just cause I'm the youngest person I know here doesn't mean I'm an idiot and your always I don't care how smart you are even your sister percyjackson51 disagrees with you
STOP CLAIMING THE F***ING PAGES!!!!!! and ya they sed that they could not get all of there kids at once because they do not watch all of them there entire lives

P.S. if you do not know already i am going to make a GOOD Percy Jackson movie series (after i become a big time movie director) and after that i am going to make 3 things 1 i am making a TV show that all takes place in between book 4and 5. 2 i am making an R movie called "the last Olympian on the front lines" it is all about what it would be like in real life to be on the front lines of that battle and 3 i am making a movie that is kind of like Percy Jackson meets avatar let me tell you about it

#1 THE CHARACTERS

there are a lot of new characters and a lot of old ones we have Percy age 35 (married to Annabeth) Annabeth age 35 (married to Percy) Charlie age 12 (son of Percy and Annabeth) Selena age 12 (daughter of Percy and Annabeth twin sister of charlie) Thalia still 15 (still a hunter) Nico age 33(married to San) San age 32 (Asian daughter of Apollo master in kung fu)

#2 the plot this takes place in the near future and the moon disappears out of the sky and there is no sine of Artemis. because of this Position goes into a god coma because in real life science the moon controls the tides so they have a connection so because the moon is gone the mortals start to freak out so they are sending a space shuttle mission to go check out what the hell is going on so Percy and the rest sneak on bored (without there kids but they follow them anyways)and so when they get up there they find that (you know that the parents of the titans are earth and heaven? well i made up a 3rd one that is space)so they need to fight this space guy bla bla bla you get the point
smile
guys if you like art then join my art club and post all of your art link
big smile
Um space that amazing I don't really like Percy being really older though I just don't like that being 20 is already old enough for me because if he survives the first book he is going to be older and older by the end he will probably be 22 and that's wierd for me so yeah space really have fun with that one I really don't get what u are going to do with the books but I say just leave it alone the movies to me are really good because I love movies and I don't care what u guys think about it
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
big smile
OMG that is so exciting! I really have to go right now but I have 2 seconds to write this reply and so I'm just going to say that I read the chapter and it positively ROCKS! (I'll theorize later when I have more time).

THANKIE FOR THE PASSCODE!!!! <3
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me...
Yay I'm officially 15!!!!!!
RickJackson my sister percyjackon51 only said Piper isn't Athena's child, OK I agree with that, and yeah I was mistaken.
About the oath, I think once they made it, they have to keep it, however old the kids are. Hermes did in the end of TLO, and Poseidon promised to do so too. So why can't the others keep the oath? Besides, Hephaestus does claim his children, so why didn't he claim Leo as well? They couldn't have forgotten these kids, Glesson Hedge said they are powerful!
OK RickJackson that's only my opinion, and I never called you an idiot because you're the youngest here, nor did I say that all Athenians are genius. If it's because of something I said that made you misunderstand, I'm sorry, but I never said anything offensive like that. So I hope we'll make this clear and still be friends.

P.S: zim your idea is cool! You have BIG future plans! :P
Maybe their parents haven't claimed them because it would be even more dangerous.It was mentioned many times in PJO that once a demigod learned that they were half Olympian it made them easier to find, so maybe the claiming is being saved for when they get to camp to keep them just a little bit safer...
Yeah maybe for some reason it hit me about talking about the gods and I thought of Percy I wonder if he was kidnapped or he just disappeared on urgent calls that doesn't make sense but what ever I wonder who kidnapped him or y they did I want to know so bad curse u rr for making me wait this long I can't take it any longer I need the answers to my questions do u have any therioes maybe it's that wind monster boss that kidnapped him I want to know I never had to wait for a book in my life well not this long at least I k ow this message is long so sorry for that and my mistakes on my typing
hmmm
Guys I have questions too. What happened to Jason, who is he and where is he from? Who's Piper's father? And who is Dylan's "mistress"???
In my opinion, Percy was kidnapped, maybe by some new evil forces (I think the "mistress" is involved). We all know his powers and he can't get in trouble too easily, can he? It's most likely that he was tricked, or caught by surprise, but that's EXACTLY what happened to Artemis in The Titan's Curse and I'm not sure if R.R is going to be repetitive. There's another theory, maybe that was just some urgent calls, but they must be really really really important, otherwise Annabeth should have known. Or maybe they were on a secret mission and for some reason they split up and lost touch. Like in The Battle of the Labyrinth, when he was at Ogygia with Calypso, you know.
over a year ago sickla said…
hi i am athena
I'm pretty sure the "Mistress" is involved. In my opinion, I think Percy was out on a quest and somehow or another got ambushed by some big baddies.
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
Hmm, I guess P.J will be...assasinated, sr to Percy's fan. But this may happen, who can tell? Anyway, I read some pages of TLH, and it's cool for the writing but the plot is not so cool or outstanding as I expected. But I'll wait till the book comes out and finish it.
Holic, you have such a cruel theory... Cruel, but nice, if you ask me. But I don't think Percy will be killed, at least not in the 1st book. Maybe later. Oh it's sad, but you're right, anything can happen...
And I think the 2 chapters were cool! I have nothing to complain, and I wish R.R weren't that good at keeping secrets, because he's driving me mad! OMG I can't wait anymore!!!!!!
P.S: You skipped to The Last Hero without finishing The Sea of Monsters?
smile
Assasinated....well that would be interesting. The plot might be better than you think. Remember the old addage, you can't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case, a couple of chapters.
tongue
Oh you can't really feel the awesomeness if you've only seen several pages...
btw sickla are you seriously Athena? I love Athena too, but honestly, a goddess showing up on the Internet??????
Athena? Surfing the web? That sounds more like something Hermes would do...
laugh
Lol we are spamming about Athena on her own page. Kool.
OK to make sure this isn't spam and I won't get killed by my immortal Mom, everybody what the Hades happened to Percy and Jason??????
I wouldn't like to bring down the wrath of Athena, so, what if Percy was out scouting for new demigods, and he found Jason? Maybe the Anemoi Thuellai attacked Jason and instead of taking Jason, got their hands on Percy and took off like they did with Gleeson Hedge? That would explain why Annabeth's dream told her that the guy with one shoe would know what happened. Only somehow, somewhere in between Percy being heronapped and where the chapters we've seen started, Jason became amnesic.
Also, I was just thinking about this, if Jason has no memories, then what evidence do we have that he hasn't been claimed yet? He must've known about his powers before, because he knows to flip the coin to get his weapon and he knew what Dylan was.
In the Titans curse Artemis went looking for the monster Bessie (I don't know how to spell what he's called)and got captured while looking for the monster

I don't think Jason had amnesia maybe Percy was send to get Jason as Amphitrite had said but the Anemoi Thuellai came and was about to capture Jason and Percy got in the way and maybe Percy had some magic thing that made Jason appear somewhere with other demi-gods but made him forget a lot of things and made everyone else think he had been there for ages

P.S Yeah RoHeHa I forgive you