Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 5089

over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
big smile
I claimed page 49 in the name of Athena, my Mother (of course!). If you need a reason, that's because she's the greatest goddess and immortal mother ever, AND she helped me get good marks in my exams (well not as good as I expected but that was my fault, not hers. I shouldn't blame the gods for MY being stupid, should I?)

P.S: Nobody replied to my questions about Luke and Beckendorf :(

P.S.S: Holic I wonder what you were thinking when you said Luke is a FUN character. lol that's funny.

P.S.S.S: I think I've said this before but I HATE TIME ZONES!!!!!! WHY AM I ALWAYS ON WHEN NOBODY ELSE IS??????
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
I know expecially when you are in a differant country and becendorf was waiting for silena it kind of obvious no offense to who didn't know but I am a daughter of Athena so I would know and yeah for you roheha you claimed the page to are mother she is kinda dominating the pages to no spam and it's kind of working even though that maybe a coincindence
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
smile
about luke... i don't think he'll c ome back because it's RE-birth so he'd have to be born again. unless he commes back in like book five when he's five but what ever he said he would TRY rebirth so yea just something to think about
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
Bechendorf was most likely waiting for Silena.
And Luke - I think when they're talking about 'rebirth' they mean they're born again as a different person - kind of like the Hindu reincarnation. Does anyone know if rebirth was actually in the Greek myths, or did R.R. make that up?
over a year ago booklover27 said…
I know it was my wishful thinking for Beckendorf to come back, plus I dont think he would've come back since he would never leave Selena. hmm... I think the rebirth thing is interesting, maybe some long lost (as in old/ ancient) hero and gone for rebirth.
Are there any heroes in the Greek myths that were supposedly lost?

P.S. RoHeHa, the comment that you were worried about being spam, I dont think it would be considering it was about the new series.
smile
you know wishfeather you're right. he could come back as a cat or dog? and be like aging quickly.
Ok but I doubt that would happen and how would they figure out it was him it's just unlikely to happen in the books it would be off topic in the book if that happened
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
RoHeHa sorry I'm late to comment this but I'm 12 and I turned it in April
P.S RoHeHa Heracles was a hero R.R supposedly made that bit with Zoe and Heracles up anyway if he wasn't a hero why would the gods have made him immortal
Wishfeather Percy calls Hercules Heracles once in the sea of monsters when hes talking to Hermes
RoHeHa in the sword of Hades they go to some river in the underworld(can't remember the name )so even if they went for rebirth they couldn't tell you who they were because the river makes people forget everything and they go to it before rebirth
Wishfeather the river Lethe was in greek myths and so were the isle of the blest so I suppose rebirth would to

P.S I'm pritty smart for a child of poseidon
I HATE TIME ZONE'S THE ONLY PERSON EVER ON AT THE SAME TIME AS ME IS I_AM_ZIM AND HES ONLY ON AT 7/8 O CLOCK AND ITS ONLY 20 TO 10 IN THE MORNING and seening as this is spam I'll just say percy jackson
hmmm
Guys I know Beckendorf is most likely to be waiting for Silena. But that's stupid. If he wants to meet her again, I think rebirth would be a wiser idea, unless he already knew that Silena would die (I'm totally true he didn't know that cuz he's not a child of Apollo).
smile
As to the river Lethe, I think there will be very very many souls trying for rebirth and maybe you can somehow trick the river. I'm not sure how, but Percy did in the Sword of Hades. Well, Beckendorf doesn't have power upon water, but he can make up something, children of Hephaestus are usually creative, right?
hmmm
P.S: RickJackson98 I knew you're 12 even before you said it. I don't care what you write on your profile, but the last 2 digits of you name gave you away. You see, the last 2 digits of my name are my year of birth too!
P.S.S: Yes in the myths heracles's a hero but in the series he isn't. So I still hate him.
P.S.S.S: Hey guys I have an idea again, but I'm not so sure about it. why are we talking about reviving the dead? The word 'lost' can mean lost, in trouble, or simply dead... Maybe the new book will be about someone's death...
yeah know wonder your a child of Athena your able to crack something like my name out I was waiting for someone to mention it I expected it to be you I'm also a bit surprised how did you not just think they were just random numbers I put in I mean percy jackson51

P.S I like Heracles in myths in the books he's alright except for the bit with Zoe
last edited over a year ago
Yeah I'm mean you are a daughter of Athena but how did you know I didn't even know that well I haven't really thought about it but with mine I just can remember 51 because it's just a number that I'm used to it doesn't really mean anything I'm not trying to sound mean I just want to know
over a year ago kayleeluvsbooks said…
meh
i just want the 2nd series 2 come out alrady!
over a year ago schmevit said…
Percy and Annabeth can't have half-blood kids. I don't remember which book it was, but in one of the books it said that half-bloods don't have god DNA. That means that they can't have godly or half-blood children.
Well, that was a good guess. "......98" is an easy digit to remember if you were born in that year.
And I haven't read any of the other short stories - like the 'sword of hades' and the others. I've only read the first 5 books. So what exactly does it say about the River Lethe? Please fill me in.
Roheha, why would it be stupid for Beckendorf to wait for Silena? I mean, if you're dead, then a few decades doesn't matter that much to you. He just wanted to be with her. And he knew that, if he tried for rebirth, he'd be a completely new person who didn't have any memory or love for Silena, plus he'd be 16 or 17 years younger than her. Just waiting for her to join him would be smart - it's what I would do.
over a year ago the_amazer said…
HEY NUBS I JUST WATCHED THE 2010 VERSION OF CLASH OF THE TITANS AND IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN IT WE CANT BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!! why? CAUSE ITS FUCKING AWSOME AND BY FAR THE MOST THRILLING MOVIE EVAR
IT WAS SORTA OFF FROM ORIGINAL LEGEND BUT IT WAS STILL VERY DOWN TO EA- I MEAN MYTH ANYWAYS GO SO THIS MOVIE I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL LOVE IT.

anyways.....

Has zim givin me back my icon? if he hasnt.... DAMN YOU ZIM MAY THE MAKER SHOW YOU MERCY BECAUSE YOU SHALL NOT FIND ANY HERE!!!!!!.

BTW i found a leaked info on first 5 pages of CoO LH (champions of olympus : lost hero) and im already freaking out but im sorry i cant find it again ill keep you posted PEACE
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­_
perseus said: lets kill this bitch.
over a year ago the_amazer said…
big smile
for all you gamers out there dragon age origins is a awsome game that im seriously in love with perfect blend of love action strategy and gore you will love i just beat it this morning on the easiest dificulty and it still took me 4 weeks i definetly recomend
it and best part is is that there is a expansion that is just as long. im currently saving up fo it. geeky right? not really i was actually pained to see riordan die. ya there is a character in the game name riordan and il be damned when he fell off the dragon and know he was not high and "chasin the dragon".

geeky comment FTW
smile
soo, nothing new so far. except for what was just mentioned above. and yea hey amazer where'd you find the first five pages? can u give me the link?
big smile
p.s. yes clash of the titans 2010 wts!
mischievous
yea i claimed this page for haphaestus!
laugh
p.s. that is the god parent i chose. he is bomb!p.p.s. i am really good at mechanics;)
Anyway I saw clash of the titans in theaters like two months ago and it was the bomb I loved it and so did my mom and other people I went with they wanted to see it again and FIRST FiVe PaGeS OMG CANT WAIT tO yOu FINd or me
big smile
OK maybe I was wrong about Beckendorf. About your 2 digits, RickJackson98, I knew what they meant because I have them and ALL my friends love using the year in their names too. (take Holic_195 for example, 195 is just a shorter version of 1995). As to percyjackson51, well you can't expect a 59-year-old to be on here, can you?
OK I have no new theories. Guys if you have anything new, please post. TheNewSeries where's the new story you promised? and the_amazer (or Dr.Spammer, whatever you want), I hope you're not kidding us like you always were, please tell us where you found that peak...
angelic
wait the_amazer I think you're just kidding, like the time you posted a video saying that's R.R and the first chapter, but in fact that turned out to be a fat dancing cat (grrrrrr!). First, the new series' name is the Heroes of Olympus. Second, it's 5 months till the series is out, so it's too early for any leaked info. Third, if you found a EXCITING info like that, you would have bookmarked it or something. Fourth, I searched on Google and found out that CoO is kinda a stupid video game.
So your comment was either a spam or a lie. Or both.
smile
Oh I was gone for like 40 minutes and still nobody's on. Time zones suck!
Welcome schmevit sorry I didn't notice you earlier cuz your icon was exactly like RickJackson98's. Sry.

Wishfeather there are 3 short stories and they are all in The Demigod Files. If you can't get the book (like me!) you can read them here:
The Stolen Chariot: link
The Bronze Dragon: link
The Sword of Hades: Well you can't read it for free, but there's an audio on Youtube: link slammwarrior gave me this link. Thank you very much slammwarrior!
Also, if you want to read the whole The Demigod Files book, you can download an audio book (just go to Google and type the demigod files audio book), or buy an ebook. btw if you can buy it, plzzzzzz share with me......

P.S: Oh I almost forgot... TheNewSeries has once posted The Stolen Chariot and The Brozen Dragon on this forum, which annoyed the_amazer very much =). You can still find them on pages 9 and 10 (my advice: if you are gonna visit pages 9&10, read nothing except for the stories. Those pages are full of senseless spam.)
zzz
P.S.S: Congrats jercy on finding your immortal parent!

P.S.S.S: I've just found out I'm posting random things because there are no new theories to discuss. Does anybody have any ideas??? Guys??????

P.S.S.S.S: OwlHead_RoHeHa is out.
hey schmevit change your icon thats mine so I don't want you on this forum until you change your icon
YEAH CLASH OF THE TITANS BRILLIANT I SAW ON THE 8TH OF APRIL YOU SHOULD SEE IT

ok now that thats up and Wishfeather I can't remember what its says exactly but if a drop of water touches you you forget everything you know

and schmevit its gods that don't have D.N.A not demi-gods
P.S I was on at the same time as you yesterday so quit complaning ok if you want to be on at the same time as me I might be on in 2/3 hours
Hey, thanks everyone. Roheha, I just went back and read the two stories. They're both great. As for the link, did it change or something? It was blocked on my computer. I'll go and try the computer at school, tomorrow or the day after.

I don't know, Roheha. It seems like we've completely exhausted the various theories. My well of imagination has run completely dry (lol).

Ok, so if a drop of water touching you makes you lose your memory, then how can you bathe in the Lythe and still be the same person? You'd be reborn, like I was saying earlier, with no previous memory.
But is there any way to go back into the world above after you're dead besides the river? Does anyone know?

P.S. Has anyone mentioned that this is the fiftieth page? That's half of a hundred! Wow.
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
smile
BACK EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i was not on but i was on vacation so i was out side swimming for the past 3 days :):):):) oh and i did change my icon back the_amazer i only did that because i new that as soon as i did that you would want it back. i wanted you to have it because of 3 things

1:i am to used to it

2:it is da bomb

3:my grand pop died of cancer because he would help with the nuke tests so he got cancer from the radiation :( and that image you had was of a nuke explosion

so ya i did not like that one and i now have a new idea instead of once a year we will have Percy Jackson day the 11 of every month so we will do that once a month tell me if you think that it is a good idea
sick
Wishfeather I checked all the links and they worked perfectly. Maybe you should try again on another computer.
And yeah this forum is REALLY HUGE!!!!!!
Now I think I'm getting sick because no new theories were made... I'm sick of boredom, I guess.
sick
Anybody say something new please guys say something plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzz......
If only I could work out a theory...There's nothing left to theorize.
Anyway guys please. I keep repeating this because there are some mean people who come here, check out all the comments and leave without saying a single word... oh at least show the world what you're thinking! Don't be so selfish!!!!!!
To make sure this isn't spam... 147 DAYS LEFT TILL THE NEW SERIES!!!!!!

P.S: zim I'm sorry I like PJ day but I don't want to have a PJ day every month. I think a day each year is OK. If every month has a Percy Jackson day, it won't be special anymore and there will be nothing for us to look forward to.
heart
This is the only thing I found on R.R's blog:

"This summer will be spent writing Kane Chronicles 2 (which will be published spring 2011) but very soon, we will begin gearing up for a fall tour for The Heroes of Olympus. The Lost Hero, published Oct. 12, will return you to the world of Camp Half-Blood with a new cast of characters, and of course an update on the gang from the PJO series as well. More information on that will be revealed soon, so stay tuned."

He keeps saying 'stay tuned'. I can't wait anymore!!!!!! But he promised to reveal some info soon!
Ideas, people!!!!!!

OwlHead_RoHeHa is out.
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
The entire plot of the new series based on Rachel's last prophecies.
So, if we analyze the prophecies, then we'll know the entire plot.
But I guess we did already get to the point of the prophecies. So maybe nothing left 4 us to discuss. Hmm...

"An oath to keep with the final breath."
Ok, sb were under oath by the time he/she died. That's my new point. Maybe sb swore to do sth before he/she died. So after he/she rebirth, that sb tries to fulfill the mission he/she swore? But are u sure that the oath to the Styx? Idk, nothing says 'bout the Styx.
I don't get what you are trying to say and I know this is late but I'm not 59 years old if I was I'm sure I wouldn't know how to use my iPod touch
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
ok that makes sens RoHeHa i was just afraid that buy that time nun of you guys will still be on :( but you are right may 11 every year is good
over a year ago booklover27 said…
smile
Hey everyone, sorry for not commenting in a while. I just couldn't think of anything to say.

P.S. PJO RULES!! and cant wait for new series to come out
over a year ago hotness12 said…
smirk
hey people i dont know watz up?
over a year ago KoreBoreas said…
For everyone who thought that the Clash of the Titans movie was amazing, I would agree, except for the fact that THEY MESSED UP THE MYTH! The completely ruined the perseus and andromeda myth, along with a dozen other mythological places and creatures. And what the heck are Djinn doing in a greek myth? I liked the special effects and everything, but the stupid changes kinda ticked me off.
mischievous
Hi hotness12 and I hope you were not born in 1912 =P You would be 98 years old.

Firstly, thank you Holic for posting a theory. We are kinda running out of ideas these days. And to all people who can't get Holic's idea, I guess this is what he meant: one person will swear upon river Stynx to do something before he/she dies, but then he/she dies without fulfilling the job, and he/she tries to do it after rebirth.
Well, if that's truly what you meant, Holic, I think when a person tries for rebirth, he/she will become a completely different person and will know nothing about his/her previous life. So it's impossible. Anyway thank you for at least posting something interesting :)

P.S: And yay people who like The Crash of the Titans, Holic and I had a little chat this morning and he told me that the movie sucks! It's not Greek mythology at all. Well, actually I think the mean reason for him to hate the movie is that they totally RUINED Hades' image. (Yeah he's a son of Hades, and trust me, you don't want to insult Hades in front of him)
P.S.S: I'm just reporting Holic's words, not criticizing or anything. I haven't seen the movie yet, and I don't plan to. Holic, if you think that somebody will try to kill you because of the things I've just said, phone me immediately and I'll delete this if I can :D

Oh I'm talking about Clash of Titans oh I'm spamming... Forgive me, Lord Hephaestus.
cool
zim I only meant that it wouldn't be special anymore if there were a PJ day every month. I hope you got it. Well but if we celebrate a PJ day on October 11, that's TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! It's one day before the new series comes out!!!!!!

percyjackson51 my sister lol that's funny a 59-year-old woman with an iPod touch... Ha ha... Cool!

oh I'm spamming again... 146 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!
crying
Yeah 146 days can't wait and hotness12 are you new I don't remember u stry if u r not well anyway welcome I like your icon sumba it's cute

Ok if you swear on the river Styx and break it you die or
something so that's y I don't get holic comment and it not so bad on the gods cause they are immortal but it turns on the children
so it's very confusing
P.s my fish lucky died today 5/18/10 so I hope that posidon is watching over my little fish he was only 2 years old :'(
smile
Omg nobodys I'm so bored idk what to do I guess I will read the pjo series a third time but I don't want to he nerdy so I just don't know stry if I offended u with the nerdy if u read the books more than three times