Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 5089

over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
big smile
And yeah i made page 27!!!
(sry no more spam)
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
mischievous
and you said no more spam............................
over a year ago the_amazer said…
meh
i just watched how to train your dragon and found that it was quite humorous but compared to the books (yes there is a book) the story line was backwards which i found good and bad cause you can go and read the book for a completly different story.. over all 6/10 passable but humorous
that wasnt spam
spam is well the stuff on the other half of the forum
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
big smile
You guys are right we barely talk about the new series anymore but we are kinda of starting again to me it feels like I am talking to friends on the computer I think that's y I keep comin back to c what u said bc there barely is any information about the lost hero and yes I said friends even though u guys are a bit annoying sometimes doin the spam thing but not anymore
big smile
has anybody clicked my links (no fat cats dancing, i promise)?!?
OK percyjackson51 i agree with you this forum has been realy off topic these days but anyway i have friends here and it's fun!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
Welcome crorks11 and CReyLacrosse thankx for the obvious creylacrosse no offense to you but did you read what we said we kind of already knew what u said I know you tried to help so I'm trying to be nice and give you a warm welcoming
i luv the smell of spam in the morning
laugh
good morning the_amazer (though it's now afternoon in my country). be honest, you have just got up or u stayed up the whole night???
and since i'm not gunna spam, i'll go back to my countdown...
176 DAYS LEFT!!!
i guess the real reason why we are kinda off topic is because well, there rreally isn't anything new on the series. we've got almost everything figured out. except for the lost hero. that might take a while even AFTER the new book comes out.
ya that hero isnt gunna just tell us so we might as well go crazy

and yes roheha i was up all night watching movies
cool
niiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...­...­...­...
big smile
oh and i saw kick ass last night and it was da bomb!
smile
it was funny, yet action packed... my favorite character was red mist because he's a nerd, but a evil nerd. so ya it was pretty awesome.
im gunna watch kick ass later this week
cool.
big smile
also i would like to thank:
roheha_6264995
percyjackson51
and slamwarrior for being fans!
big smile
yay
i gots a new catch fraise: we are demi gods its a ocupational hazard
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
smile
i am righting a book!!! it is about Thalia and it is called the wrath of the hunters and the name of the series is going to be Artemis and the hunters.Percy and Annabeth are in there 30s and are married with a 13 year old son(and yes he is mortal with no god in him but he is well aware of the gods and he trains in sword fighting)and do play an important role in the books but Thalia is the main protagonist in the story but i cant tell you more than that
hmmm
ok not intended to be spam but i have a question that i DESPERATELY need answered. how do you get to THE fanpop live chat?
big smile
oh and peoples i also started a (and the only) kick ass topic forum. it's about a possible second kick ass. i won't tell you much more for those of you who haven't seen the movie. pie is awesome, fast food tacos SUCK!
i just watched fired up and adventure land
i rate both these movies a 9/10 my fave parts in fired up is when they spell fired up and only use the first 2 letters so they are like yelling at the coach FU and he yells FU BACK its hilarious
i also liked the funny word displacments for anything that has to do with sex

in adventure land i find the scene at the start when they go by the flying dutchman ride and listen to the line " ya see that ride there is the flying dutchman but the idiots who made the sign spelled it doucheman". my second favorite seen is when the manager goes insane on 1 of the 2 guys who try to mug the clerks of a stall

i recomend both of these movies
big smile
OK we are off topic again...
and btw thank you jercy and everybody here 4 being my friends!!!
and jercy i feel as well as u are percy obsessed, u are tooooooooooooooo pie obsessed too!
smile
now no more spam (i wonder how many times i've said that thing)
ONLY 175 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!
and i know there's no new info but we can guess, right? R.R said the new series would b about the new prophecy. so what do u think the prophecy means? who're those 7 demigods? what does "to storm or fire" mean? whats the oath 2 keep in the 3rd line? and OMG WHAT'S THE DOOR OF DEATH???????
laugh
will you believe it I MADE THE NEW PAGE AGAIN!!!
OK anybody kindly answer my question? what do you think about the prophecy?
seems mysterious to me...
meh
meh
smile
i think that "thedoors of death" are either los angeles or central park 'cuz those are the only 2 entrances to the under world, unlss they're talking about the gates of hades's palace. whats the last line again?
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
cool
RoHeHa_6264995 said:hi guys. zim i think youre a little too obsessed but thats ok cuz i'm obsessed too:D and yeah it sucked me in and now i'm starting to believe that olympians really exist!!! well last week i was praying to the gods for a downpour at 7 in the next morning and u guess what it actually DID rain!!! But at 2 am :( And now i believe that the gods maybe really exist and they can do everything and they do answer ur prayers. about the wrong time, i guess maybe that's because of the time zone or maybe because they misheard me...

TheNewSeries: Yep, I was at the beach a while ago and I screamed out, "Poseidon, you suck!" Just to see what would happen and I was overwhelmed by waves and ended up drenched. And by the way he is the best god ever!
kiss
RoHeHa_6264995 are we friends, because if we're not I'm going to start...oh man! Anyway, I am going to read these books over and over and try to find out about any hints! I think that Percy is the lost hero and when he's lost, he calls for help and seven people come to help him! Hence the reason why Poseidon's child is probably not going to be one of the seven who "answer the call" and Percy will be saved by Annabeth, Nico, Grover, and 5 more half bloods, because Grover isn't a demigod. What do ya think?
(I'm always on here when no one else is) Anyway, RoHeHa_6264995 I answered your question! These are my thoughts, now based on that, how about I come up with the next line! Soon, but not now!
wink
Alright, I'm ready! "To storm or fire the world must fall." When they manage to get to Percy and save him, they are confronted with a choice. One of them must swear on the river styx to keep either Zues's or Hephastus's child safe(one of them is with the eight now) and when "An oath to keep with a final breath." The hero who swore ends up getting killed trying to keep his/her oath and then after the hero who was supposed to survive dies. With that, Zues or Hephastus get really angry and start on a rampage. The other gods try to stop it, but can't because either Zues or Hephastus are so angry no one can stop them. See you later and try to figure out the last part by yourself until I come back!
hmmm
Now for the final line. "And foes bear arms to the doors of death." When Zues's or Hephastus's son reach the underworld, Hades unleashes his rath to stop Zues or Hephastus and the first one to feel the rath is one of their sons. But the other hero who swore the oath meets them in battle, but that's when they are unleashed upon the earth as one of Hades's minions and Percy Jackson and his friends are forced to choose a side or become a part of one side against their will. Well, the last line is the most confusing to me, but I concured it! If anyone wishes me to write about this and make my own story, I will do so! Please tell me what you think!
over a year ago icycullen said…
heart
I remember going to my school library,and for some years I saw the lightning theif on teh shelf and always thought "a cover like tht the book sounds horrible" i would give guessings,but i didn't come out rught,and one day i started reading a comment off of it and thought...well ya know i'll read this later on in life.then my teacher read it to teh class and i read the whole series and absulutely loved it!link
GJ now knock knock....you say"whos there?" ... in german accent "WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS!!!!" NO SOUP FOR YOU MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
worried
JERCY WHEN DID YOU CHANGE YOUR PIC? i liked the old one more
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
monkey
in the new prophecy when it says "an oath to keep til the final breath" i think tht means one of the gods is not claiming one of their children so the child becomes mad and helps krono, and also tht doors of death are probably hades

thts wut i think some of the prophecy means..........ORANGES!!!!!
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
mischievous
SPAMZERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRZ!!!!!!!! I AM A TACO FEAR MEH!
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with i_am_zim, no more freakin spam! I'm sorry, but this is getting so old! If you want to do spam just go to make your own spam web-page, because I will have none of it! Anyway, no one (and I do mean no one) told me about how I did or if it was good!
angelic
lawd you hit the pencil mate rofl keep it up there tho wait till she see's it ill im with her once she gets on.

she thinks im a scholar...... shocker right lol im no where near a scholar
i feel like spamming
wink
i'm gunna save you the embarassment and tell you to edit that RIGHT NOW thenewseries. because well......................................­...­.wa­tch­. oh, and good job by the way on your replies. i have no idea where you got the zeus and hapheastus thing from but yeah.
crying
oh and peoples please answer my question about the live chat. give me a link or something! plz!
big smile
oh and amazer, i changed my pic back if you haven't noticed yet.p.s. i also like this one better!
oh and i have to ask: who besides i-am-zim has visited my forum? oh and by the way man, you killed it. but it was still awesome! where do you get that kind of time to spam till page11!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
ill spam to page 27 if me and my girlfriend get back together....
(not likly) she moved across the country
and jercy next time your on ill IM you
angry
TheNewSeries ARE YOU SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CRAZY ?!? WHAT IN HADES DO YOU THINK YOU WERE SAYING?!? WELL I ADDED YOU TO MY FAN LIST BUT NOW I'M GUNNA REMOVE YA RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!
angry
(sry guys don't mean to spam but have to SCREAM!)
YOU SAID U WANTED TO BE FRIENDS SO I CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE AND BECAME A FAN OF YOU AND THEN 10 COMMENTS LATER YOU SAID........... I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUNNA KILL YA! EDIT IT NOW OR ILL EXPLODE!!!
AND DIDN'T I TELL YA THAT I'M A DAUGHTER OF ATHENA SO NEVER MAKE ME WANT TO FIGHT!!! IF ANY PERSON OR HORSE OR PIE OR ANYTHING IN HADES NAME DARES TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR I'LL SMASH HIM/IT INTO PIECES!!!AND I WISH POSEIDON HAD KILLED YA BY A HUGE TIDAL WAVE THAT TIME YOU SAID HE SUCKED!!!!!!!
blush
OK now i calmed down. Yeah i wonder why so many boys are after me... i never prayed to Aphrodite. btw the_amazer i still think u are a scholar (who knows? u are the amazer, u amaze people :D) and u have a girlfriend?!? yeah now i should go and find me a boyfriend. i'm one year older then you but i'm still single now...