Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 5089

over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
Are u two new here I'm sorry if you are not but I'm welcoming u anyway
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
smile
percyjackson51 you forgot to claim the page :D
And... IT'S PERCY JACKSON DAY TODAY!!! Do you have any special plans?
oh I almost forgot welcome to our club tifftiff56 and mojojojopk111 (oh it's so hard to spell your name).
RickJackson98 I know R.R doesn't like to be repetitive but won't it be boring if ALL demigods are on the good side?
booklover 27 I love your idea about Gaea. But still the word "or" doesn't make sense. Do prophecies ever say "or"?
big smile
btw RickJackson98 well I think a new spot would be fine. But still I like being on this spot and I don't see the need of moving to any new places.

P.S:
PERCY JACKSON DAY TODAY!!!!!! ATHENA'S NUMBER ONE!!!!!! PERCY JACKSON IS NUMBER ONE-AND-A-HALF!!!!!! GO PERCY AND ATHENA!!!!!!
heart
OMG guys here are good news: yeah maybe Hephaestus is "fire"! R.R said in an interview last Monday that we'll find out a lot about Hephaestus' children in The Lost Hero!!! link if you don't believe me!
and bad news: we won't see Calypso in The Lost Hero. But maybe we'll meet her in the next books!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
P.S: Sry if you already knew that, I just think it's great news, and it's PJ day today, so I must post everything I know :D
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
Hmm, great article Roheha.
Ok, untill the Lost Hero comes out, we still have many things to discuss, maybe we (somehow) will have got to point of the whole new series when the book comes out.

I was batting around the ideas of the title (The Lost Hero). Maybe the 1st line in the prophecy is for this book.
"Seven demigods should answer the call". Right. And I guess the call is from our "Lost Hero". When he says heroes, that means the heroes in Greek Myths (b/c I don't think our heroes in P.J can be lost or sth).
Ok, my point, a hero in Greek myths (Hercules, Jason, u name them), asks the demigods for help (like Groover in 2nd book, The sea of monsters). But that sounds so simple, and I don't think a detective/fantasy writer like R.R will write that. But who knows, he can make a simple story...complicated, that's his job, isn't it?

Or, hmm, well, the lost hero is one of our 7 demigods. He does great things, but he doesn't deserve anything (because he was a traitor in the past or sth, so nobody believes he's a hero).
u know, like in the middle age, women had no right to do anything (even they if did great things, no one cares). I know this idea sucks, but it somehow makes sense. Hmm, whatever, ideas are just ideas. The things on books are more important. But ideas are worth to discuss, aren't they?
Oh, I almost forgot. This is P.J day, isn't it? So we should organise some kind of...uh, u know, a contest. A design contest. We'll design new banners and icons for this club (I saw Roheha made some, and they look good, Rohehe, don't be shy, they're really fine).
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
smile
I haven't seen them! You should post them, Roheha!

Please refresh my memory, Hercules chose to stay on earth and live as a mortal, correct? Did he turn down immortality? I don't think he'd survive to this day. I mean, the heroes from the ancient stories usually died. Achilles died. Theseus died. Hercules... i don't remember. Or Jason. But the heroes from there are the heroes from there. There's a difference between 'modern' and 'ancient.'

Yay Percy Jackson day!
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
look I never said there wouldn't be any bad demi-gods I just meant no traitors so there could be bad demi-gods

P.S HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP­PPP­PPY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCYYYYYYY­Y JJJJJJJJAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONN­NNN­NNN­N DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­Y

P.S.S welcome the 2 new people
um......Wishfeather first of all Hercules is his Roman mythology name Heracles is his greek mytholgy name and second he did die from Hydra blood which is venomous and was then reformed and made a god
Ok nobody claimed the page yet so I claim this page to Athena and Percy Jackson fo Percy Jackson day spam free yeahhhhh can't believe it. umm the interview that roheha made was really good it gave some information if you havent read it look at it right now it good and I never saw the things that roheha made too and I would want to see them
over a year ago poseidon11 said…
smirk
I was thinking in the demigod files, the short story about Hades' sword said something about the keys unlocking or locking death. Sounds kinda like the doors of death from the prophecy.
over a year ago stephen101 said…
crying
ok y dont u guys mention persus and odysseus and yay percy jackson day
Hey it Percy Jackson day where is everybody there is like nobody here I mean it's Percy Jackson day EVERYBODY!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!
Hey it Percy Jackson day where is everybody there is like nobody here I mean it's Percy Jackson day EVERYBODY!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!
over a year ago the_amazer said…
big smile
OK GUYS HAPPY PJO DAY HAVE SOME PIE AND.........
i want to talk to you about a amazing series that i love reading and i promise you if you like this series you will love this series.....
pendragon
is a amazing series that you will enjoy the series consistes of 10 books with 400-600 pages in them about a averge guy on his last year of middle school having his uncle rush him into a battle to save all of halla (everything that is anything) in this series you will be shot from the futuristic realm of veelox to the amazing realm of zadaa . i am going to read you off a amazing bit of the start of book 7.

The Quillan Games
I like to play games.
Always have, it doesn't matter if its a simple game of checkers or something more brainy, like chess. I like board games like stratego or risk and any team sport that ever exists. I like playing computer games and card games and charades and scrabble, and when i was a kid, i was known to play a killer game of red rover. I like to win, who doesnt? but im not one of those guys who has to win or ill get all cranky. Why bother? When i lose im sad for about half a second then move on. For me the fun of the contest is seeing the best player win. whoever that may be.
Atleast thats what i used to think.
what i found here on the teritory of quillanis that games are a very big part of the culture. All kinds of games. so givin the fact that i like games so much, you'd think hanging around here would be pretty cool right?
WRONG, really, really wrong. games are about being challenged and plotting and developing skills and finding strategy and having fun thats all true on Quillan....except for the fun part. there is nothing fun about what goes on here.On the teritory Quillan the games are deadly serious. when you play on Quillan,you had better win, because the price of defeat is to high......

that is the first page of The Quillan Games and remember to check this series out might take off the edge and get your mind off percy and into the dangers of Pendragon
sad
if i had a computer file of the first book id give you the first 2 chaptas i woulda done this that way exceot it talks to much about the past after page one and might F*** up the storys for you
over a year ago booklover27 said…
crying
Thank you RoHeHa for posting the interview, I liked it. And HAPPY PERCY JACKSON DAY!!

P.S. When I read that thing about Hephaestus' kids playin a part in the series I thought about Bekendorf... but then I remembered.... I MISS YOU BEKENDORF + SELENA!!! GREAT HEROES!
over a year ago cuteetootee said…
big smile
yay im sooooooooo happy about the second series wasnt it called The Heros of Olympus or something like that
over a year ago DionysusCrazy said…
crying
so no one misses the crazy and wine =( *sniffle* jerks
percyjackson51 I was on but the only person that was on at the same time was i_am_zim
cuteetootee it is called the hereo's of olympus and the first 1 is called heroes of olympus the lost hero
over a year ago Chelie22 said…
big smile
I hope Nico is in the new series.. He's my favorite character. Maybe he'll be a major character this time..?
over a year ago Chelie22 said…
Happy Percy Jackson Day!!!!:D
Chelie22 jesus you missed percy jackson day its the 12th now you should have come on yesterday does anyone have anything new I'm gettting board
I AM ZIM STOLE MY ICONN!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME RECLAIM IT PLEASE (not meant to be spam but i feel ripped off)
meh
wtf it keeps posting my comment twice!!!!!

anyways shouldnt PJO day be on percys B-Day? (jeeze)

I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF TROY AND THE TROJANS. HAIL HECTOR AND THE TROJANS AND PAY OUR DUES TO THOSE LOST IN THE WAR FOR THE IMPENATRABLE LAND

DECEASED LIST
greek rulers- forgot there names.
achnilles cousin -(forgot his name)
in the great war of troy over 10,000 soldiers died let us bow our heads in recognition.

from the trojan horse to the burning of troy let us not forget....

"i walked with giants, and fought among heros, Achilles the warrior of no banner and hector tamer of the wilds. i walked among them and bled beside them."

I CLAIMED IT NOW YOU FOLLOW IT AND MNY FIRST DECREE IS TO HAVE MY ICON TAKEN BACK FROM ZIM!!!!!!!!! ZIM SURRENDER IT NOW!!!!!

I was on a website and saw something to share with you its really nothing new just a part so don't get made at me and I don't know how long it is so if it is I'm sorry What we know from Rick:

At the Met. Lecture:

-The new series will revolve around the prophecy made by Rachel in The Last Olympian.

-We will see Annabeth's architecture of Olympus in it. 

-Percy will play a very important role in the next series but he won't be the central character. 

-Characters of the Percy Jackson series will appear in the next book, and Percy and Annabeth will be very Active in this new series.

-We'll be introduced to a new set of characters. 

-We will meet new monsters and gods in the series.

-Rick will include the new myths he heard about in his next series.

-The story lines of the Olympian universe and the Egyptian universe won't cross.

-There will be 5 books in the series.

-They will be longer books.

-We'll have a twist in the next series. 

-There won't be too long of a break between The Last Olympian and The Lost Hero.
On the same website they try to analyz the prophecy which they make it a little obvious so I don't know but you should check it out it's on the very right of the page but you don't have to I really don't care anyway here it is link
Aww they stole my idea about Gaea. (not really they could've had the idea first) :-( I hope one of Dionysus' son/daughter will be in it. I was sad when Castor died too. Maybe his brother Pollux will be in it. Sorry about it not bein anything new, I was just typin what's on my mind.
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
smile
hey pplz i just bought red pyramid and read the 1st few chapters.it seems ok.
big smile
hi the_amazer nice to see you but Achilles was a son of Thetis, not Athena! There were no children of Athena in the myths, she's a virgin goddess (yeah R.R changed it a little)
And guys I like Holic's idea about the ancient heroes but they are all dead now... And btw heracles (or hercules, I don't care) isn't a hero! Look what he had done to Zoe! See, I didn't even capitalize his name, I can capitalize Hitler of Billaden, but not heracles.
R.R firmly stated there wouldn't be too many new characters, so maybe Pollux and Nico will be in the group. So keep waiting guys!
Well I haven't come up with anything new yet. I'm so happy you all liked my article! And OK if you insist I'll post my banners when I finish my homework (I have a very long essay to write). But I'm not sure if they're good, in fact Holic told me they're kinda bad.
laugh
P.S: thanx sis for the info.
and the_amazer the trojans are not gods, so you can't claim the page in their name... ok whatever. I guess you were watching a Troy movie again.
sad
P.S.S: actually, sis, I posted that link before on page 26. Well, that's not exactly your link but they're similar. they're both from MortalNet and they lead to the same page. Anyway that's OK. Hey I know this is off topic and I have no new theories, but can you believe it that page says The Lost Hero book is for ages 9-12!!!!!! How old are you??? I'm 14, but I'll turn 15 next month. OMG I'm too old for the book :(
I just turned 14 in April and I will be 18 when the books are finished so that's kinda stupid because you can't stay that young forever
152 days till the next series comes out well for me I don't know about you because of the time zone it's the 13th right now for me so yeah anyway and I Am sorry sis I didn't know about it and you said no big deal but just wanted to say that I know thats kinda off topic but I don't care so sew me not literally
152 days till the next series comes out well for me I don't know about you because of the time zone it's the 13th right now for me so yeah anyway and I Am sorry sis I didn't know about it and you said no big deal but just wanted to say that I know thats kinda off topic but I don't care so sew me not literally
athenas children are born from her knowledge combined with another persons knowledge and ya you are right it is thetis silly me i watched the movie first and it says athena witch is stupid
No news from Rick riordan yet he just posts what he is doing on his tours and stuff which is cool but annoying right now no offense to Rick and my sister says hi to all of you
smile
Ok I just had another idea!! I know this is probably stupid, but... what if the lost hero is BECKENDORF?!?!? I mean we never REALLY found out if he died, although that would stink for Selena. And R.R. did say that the children of Hephaestus were gonna play a big part in the series. (I think it would be cool for Beckendorf to make a come-back, but that's my opinion)

P.S. I am 15 and my friend (who loves these books) is 16 and I've read the series twice and she's read the series, Zeus knows how many times. So I think they miss judged the age group for this series. It needs to be for all ages.
Well, I wrote hercules because that is the name they used in the books. I was aware that heracles is the correct way, but I used it the way R.R. used it. (heehee, Roheha, I also used it the way you did - he does not deserve capitalization.)

Hey, I just turned 14 yesterday (which is why I wasn't on, by the way - huge family celebration and a trip to the beach, which wasn't so cool cause everything was windy - but anyway,) and I love Percy Jackson. They misjudged - if I were to say who reads it, it would be 11/12 to 17 year olds.
Oh, and booklover27, Beckendorf died. Nico said that his soul was content in Elysium. Besides, there's no way he could have survived the explosion.
Well happy late birthday wishfeather!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ sorry I was late bc I didn't know and my sister stills says hi to all of you guys. Can't wait for the new series to come out it would be great for beckendorf to come back but wishfeather is right he did die which sucks I didn't want him to die even though he wasn't in the books much I still liked him. Who where some of the Hephaestus kids anyway I don't remember any of them I don't think Rick really said any thing
hmmm
Happy late birthday Wishfeather!!!!!! Yes I'm very sorry Beckenford is already dead. But in TLO, when Luke died, they were talking about rebirth for 3 times or something like that. Maybe there're some ways for the dead to come back...
sunny
And oh on R.R's blog he keeps talking about Texas and some cool places he has visited, well I don't really care. Isn't that annoying? Oh yeah, I know he needs a rest and he can't work on The Heroes of Olympus all the time because he's not an automation, but anyway, posting some info won't cause much trouble. I wish he weren't that good at keeping secrets... OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!
surprise
Was that comment above counted as spam? If yes, I think I owe the Trojans an apology. OK whatever.
Hey check this. This is from TLO, when Percy and Nico were talking about Beckendorf:

"Is he going to try for rebirth?"
Nico shook his head. "He's staying in Elysium. Said he's waiting for someone. Not sure what he meant, but he seems okay with death."

So my theory about rebirth makes no sense. Btw guys don't blame me if this question's stupid, I don't really get it who is that "someone" he's waiting for? I think I missed some important facts. Who can he be waiting for in the Underworld??? Not Silena, I hope?
It would be cool if Beckenford is the lost hero...
heart
Oh I almost forgot Beckendorf isn't going to try for rebirth, but Luke is!!! Do you think he'll come back?
Oh, Luke? idk... After all, he was the hero of the prophecy. And he's a fun and complicated character. So maybe somehow he'll come back.
P/s: Roheha, say not a single word 'bout what you're thinking now (if they're 'bout me). Ok ?
mischievous
hmm Holic, I don't know what you were thinking but yeah, I have some interesting thoughts about you right now but I won't tell here, cuz I've already said that on my Favorite Character Game forum. ha ha. You are good at mind reading. anyway, I've said enough bad things about you and that's kinda getting boring.
hmmm
Guys I want to ask when you try for rebirth do you have to bathe in River Lethe first? If you do, you'll forget anything about your previous life and that'll ruin my theory. Anyway, I hope Luke can manage it, he's Hermes' son, he must know many tricks :D