Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5089

over a year ago booklover27 said…
big smile
I agree with Wishfeather. With there being 7 main characters now, will he split up the narration?? Oh and does anyone have an idea when the cover's gonna come out? Its driving me crazy,its so exciting!! and Welcome DionysusCrazy!!

P.S. they need to have a child of one of the wind gods in the prophecy too. :-) just thought I'd put that in there in case Rick Riordan happens to be reading this. Cause I mean they are about his books.
over a year ago SmallMan said…
the FINAL prophecy of series 1,

Seven half-bloods will answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
wonder what it means...
I name this page claimed by Dionysus!! Credited to DionysusCrazy!!
hmmm
the first series rocks! but what will the second series be like???
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
hmmm
no the gods did not swear on the Styx....or at least i do not think they did because in ancient Greek that is what would happen and i do not think that in the books they say that the gads swore on the Styx
angry
nobody is saying anything
cool
SHADOW TRAVEL!
angry
you know that im just going to do the same exact thing your doing if you dont talk in 5 minutes!
oh yeah! guess what it is, its not talking!
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
big smile
Hi SmallMan, correct me if I'm wrong, I guess you are new and you are a son of Hades, just like my friends the_amazer and Holic, who refused to show up on fanpop for some mysterious reasons (maybe Hades summoned them :P) Anyway welcome.
Welcome DionysusCrazy, and I guess you are the first son of Dionysus in this forum, as said on page 38-39, your father is very loyal to his wife :)
and zim the Big Three did swear upon river Stynx that was said in the Lightning Thief book. Well maybe in the myths the gods should go to Tartarus, but when R.R wrote PJO, I think he had to change some small details, like oath breaking, Apollo and Artemis being gods of sun and moon (actually that were Helios and Selene), gods fading (I don't think that was mentioned in the myths) and monsters reforming, etc.
crying
booklover27 I read on R.R's blog that the final cover will be out this summer. Well it's nearly summer now, so I'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting....
Wishfeather where did you find that? Plz tell me, I've been searching on Google everyday for the keywords "rick riordan the lost hero" but I didn't find any useful info.
tongue
p.s: SmallMan I know how you feel because I'm always on when nobody else is and it sucks sitting here and waiting for new comments. But this page is devoted to Lord Dionysus, DionysusCrazy's father and wait to see how he'll deal with you if you keep spamming.
crying
p.s.s: booklover27 I'm very sorry R.R is not going to read this actually he said in an interview he never visits fansites because he is too busy with his writing schedule. He even doesn't accept fan mail anymore. But his wife does, so maybe you should pray that she'll be here and see our discussion. Anyway, I heard that the first book is already finished and now it's with the editors, so I don't think we can change anything.
smile
p.s.s.s: I love P.S's too zim. And the next page, page 42, is claimed by my mother Athena, the wisest goddess of the Olympians, because every hero needs an adviser, a friend who they can trust, who knows what should be done, and who can keep their mind cool when being in danger... Like Percy has Annabeth, and Harry Potter needs Hermione (hey don't curse me, I'm not a Harmonian!)
Anyway, one of the seven MUST be Athenian. There has to be somebody smart in the group.
over a year ago aphrodite101 said…
smirk
My mom's friend know the author and she said that the next series is going to be about Nico filling in the new prophecy in the last Olympian, Percy and Annabeth are still in it and all that ^.^ @ baconisyummy you dont no the stuff 20 bucks u didnt even read the books. :)
hmmm
aphrodite101 you have to be kidding R.R refuses to reveal any info how could your mom's friend find out??? Anyway we already know that Percy and Annabeth are still in it, and we all want Nico to be the main character, so I have my fingers crossed!
wink
Hey! he might still add characters through the series like with Thalia and Nico. So who knows? :-) oh and how do you pronounce Thalia? I think its pronounced (Tal-ya). A friend and I were having an argument about it (they can choose to reveal themselves if they want) and yeah we argue about weird/random things.

P.S does anyone else here think that the helicopter seed/pod thing that falls from the maple trees are cool?!?!?!
Well people are still arguing about Thalia's name... I guess maybe only R.R knows how to pronounce that. I pronouce it tha-lee-ah, I don't know if that's right, I just feel it sounds good. Check this out: link
hmmm
i pronounce it tha-lee-ah too so maybe its correct
anybody know the exact day the series comes out?
smile
October 12th. That's officially announced on R.R's blog
smile
thanks
sunny
SmallMan!!! This page is claimed spam-free by ATHENA!!! Can't your father wait till next page??? Don't you even think of starting a fight with me, I'm a Daughter of Athena and I think I have plenty of battle skills! My Mom won in the competition with Poseidon, and now she'll win this page! GO ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­
And what did I say about NO SPAMMING??? If you really want to spam, you can create a new forum (it's not so hard) and spam THERE! Or you can make a pick to discuss user icons!!!This forum is about the Heroes of Olympus series!!! PLEASE NO SPAM HERE!!!!!!
sick
P.S: Oh it turned out to be harsher than I meant it too. Sorry. YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH A DAUGHTER OF ATHENA!!!!!!

P.S.S: That guitar looks hot (literally!)

P.S.S.S: Can we continue talking about the new series now?
over a year ago DionysusCrazy said…
big smile
in war i side with athena she helps me learn bout the wine and how to make the grapes kill the hades kill <.< >.> yay im still alive :D
zzz
i declare the next page dedicated to hades in the name of smallman
over a year ago Kalona said…
smile
Hey ppl, new to the site, really hope the new series has percy and annabeth in it. it just wouldnt feel the same without them. hope rick riordan is reading this lol.
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
I claim page 44 in name of my father poseidon and welcome Kalona, DionysusCrazy and SmallMan and its about time everyone started writing loads of comments like old times.

P.S I can't choose who I would fight with in a war because my father is enemies with Hades and Athena probobly Athena because I better friends with RoHeHa then SmallMan.

P.S.S Has anyone seen Thenewseries recently its strange the_amazer Thenewseries and Holic haven't been on in a while
OK STOP ONE MINUTE!!!!! all of the people that have come to this site and joined this club within the last week then tell me why you joined because i am getting scared that all the new people joining are joining because of the movie not the books
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
angry
THE MOVIE WASENT EVEN GOOD!!
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
Hey I joined because of the books i_am_zim just cause I'm the youngest here doesn't mean I joined because if the movie the reason that I only joined last week is because I hadn't heard of this website till a couple of months ago and it took me a while to get my mom to let me join because I'm on her laptop because my computer hasn't been working for the past few months

P.S How could you think I was on it for the movie i_am_zim we wouldn't talk about the movie when it's just me and you talking
cloudy
I joined because I LOVE the books and because I saw this forum in my search for info of the new series!! I for one thought the movie was kind of good, but I was upset they left certain people out. Beware movie makers, Ares will avenge the absence of his daughter in the movie.

P.S. PJO Rules!! and Welcome Kalona and SmallMan! Now about the prophecy, hmmm.... after all we've discussed the only thing that wont make sense completely is the line 'An oath to keep with a final breath' and it probably wont be making sense for a while through the series. Anyone else wonder why its so short? I saw that the prophecy for THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH was really long.

sad
ok ok slow down i am sorry i did not mean EVERYBODY i kind of figured out that you read the books because you talk on this forum a person that did not read at least the first book would not so sorry if i made you mad :(
laugh
oh ya and i am finally feeling like part of the family!!!! i read the hole blog before i joined and that was on page.....7 i think wow has it bin a month already i remember being new good times good times ha ha
oh i was the 710 fan!!!! i remember looking at the number!!! oh and i am sad :( i forgot to try to claim this page because when the first claim was made i told myself i would get page 42 because that is my favorite number
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
monkey
yea wishfeather i think i learned there r going to be 3 narrators in the series, in an interview or R.R.
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
Oh, was that were I heard it? I was about to answer RoHeHa's question that I have no idea how I knew that there were 3 narrators. I'm glad you remembered.

The "oath to keep with a final breath" is kind of hard to theorize about. I mean, all we know is that someone dies (which isn't that unlikely anyway) and it involves an oath. We don't have anything else to go by, so we can't guess at the nature of the oath of death or who the person was.

By the way, in case you're wondering, I read the books as soon as they came out but haven't known this site. Now I do, and it's great!
smile
Oh thank you slammwarrior and Wishfeather and Welcome Kalona.
zim I joined earlier than you I saw this forum when I was looking for info about the new series (exactly like booklover27) and there were only 6 pages then. Maybe you can still see my first comment on page 6... yeah 6 is my number cuz i was born on June 6th and I feel that lucky... I guess it's my destiny to be in Cabin Six!!! GO ATHENA!!!
RickJackson98 thank you very much for being on my Mom's side. Well when you decide which side to take your parents' opinion doesn't really matter. You see, Athena didn't like Poseidon very much but Annabeth and Percy are still together.
smile
btw if you're wondering why some people disappeared, I'm not sure about TheNewSeries and the_amazer, but this morning at school I asked Holic and he said he didn't comment here because of plain laziness. And clevercaoimhe has just proved her existence by an agry comment :) Hi Clevercaoimhe!

OK no more spamming. This is the way I understand the line "An oath to keep with final breath": I think one of the 7 will swear on river Stynx to do something, but he/she will die trying or break the oath for greater good. Well some people think that the "oath" must be the oath that the Olympians made to Percy at the end of the series but I think that doesn't make sense. I mean, gods are immortal and they can't die (I'm not sure if they even breathe)
The most confusing to me is the 2nd and the 4th line. Yeah the Door of Death is most likely to be the Sword of Hades but that was just a short story and short stories never played a part in the series before, I mean there's no such tradition. Like Ares' chariot and the Dragon, they were... ummmm... just for fun and nobody even mentioned them again. Well, maybe I'm wrong this time... And what the Hades are "storm" and "fire"???
over a year ago Holic_195 said…
What do you mean when u say "Hades are 'storm' and 'fire'", Roheha?
BTW, I've got some ideas! This time, it'll be Hades, my father, the 'foe' in the prophecy? I don't know. Maybe he'll do sth to attack the Olympian? Or sth like that. (Sr, FATHER, I didn't mean anything, if I was wrong, please mercy on my soul = =).
angry
Hello Mr. Plain-lazy-who-hasnt-even-finished-book-2.­
I don't believe I'm saying this but this time I'm at Hades' side. Hades will NEVER betray Olympus!!! Are you a true Percy fan or not??? You'd better finish the WHOLE story before you judge anybody!
Plz make some more sense, this is ATHENA'S PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeus is senseless when he keeps doubting his brothers' loyalty. Poseidon and Hades are happy with the powers they've got, and they never thought about overthrowing Zeus!!!
P.S: I didn't say Hades is storm of fire. I said "What the Hades", that's kinda like "What the hell", you don't get it???
over a year ago the_amazer said…
[removed]
sick
Welcome back the_amazer.
You're back, that's good, but YOU ARE SPAMMING, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD!!!!!! THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO ATHENA!!!!!! Nobody is spamming on my Mother's page!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but I was just thinking it would be better if we continue talking about the new series, we can discuss, have fun and make friends, besides I'm totally tired and sick of seeing spam!!!!!!
Plz, the_amazer, can't you stop spamming? Or will we talk about mouses on another forum? Please? We have more important things to talk here!!!!!! Or you don't care about the new series?
over a year ago Kalona said…
Sup guys, maybe the prophecy has something to do with Ouranos? Hermes said that the chances of Chronos rising again are nil so it has to be the Gods' Grandpa who's the bad guy right?
Yeah maybe. Ouranos, Gaea's husband, father of the titans? I'm not sure about that. Well I think we've got enough trouble with the titans, and R.R doesn't like to be repetitive... btw does anybody know where is Ouranos now? I think he's not at Tartarus, or am I wrong?
big smile
ummm i like ur idea roheha but it just seems to in the box sometimes to get the big picture u gotta be a lil mad ;) tell me if u need ne help
over a year ago the_amazer said…
[removed]