Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 5089

over a year ago the_amazer said…
stuborn_bastard has logged on
your mom has logged off
i see why
TALKING MUSHROOMS
RAPE
THIS IS MARY HER LAST NAMES JUANNA THATS HER SISTA CRYSTAL
A B C D F G H I J K I L O M O N O N K IM SO GUNNA PASS MY SPELLING CLASS
THAT_RETARDED_GUY HAS LOGGED ON
HEY A PENGUIN!!!
BUM BUM BUM HEY IS THAT A DUCK?
you have 5000 attack power but people say you suck i dont think so
PEEK-A-CHOOO
GROVERS BLACK?
crying
MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK
EYE OF THE TIGER.......
SQUIREL!!!
(\_/)
(0.o)
(>_<) this is bunneh say hi bunneh
WHAT? HAS LOGGED ON
big smile
HEY HEY WE'VE BEEN SHOT SHOULDNT YOU SEND US BACK HOME? NOPE. WHY NOT? CAUSE THE U.S WANT US HERE TILL THE END WE GOT TO DEAD GUYS GAURDING THE AMO....
RAGE
WHO ARE YOU?
WHY IS BIG SCARY MAN WATCHING ME MOMMY?
I FOLLOWED THE ICECREAM TRUCK TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT SUB URB (NOT KIDDING THE GUY WOULDNT STOP)
HARY POTTER IS ACTUALLY BAD ASS WHEN HE IS IN MATRIX MODE
MWHAHAHAHA I WIN NO MORE SPAM!!!!!!
srrsly this spam is gettin gay and retarded so stop spamming or some1 open up a new thread that will remain spamm free!!!
WELCOME TO PAGE 24 WHICH WILL REMAIN SPAMM FREE AND ON TOPIC all that comes before this page is argument spam and some actually on topic info!! hey my caps turned off :)
over a year ago jercy_packson1 said…
hmmm
mine actually made sense but yeah.
angry
my icon is focussing on you. stewie flip him off!
smile
LOL... HEY! FRICK! MY CAPS ARE STUCK TOO. OK SO ANYWAY I'M JUST KIDDING AROUND I ACTUALLY FIND IT AMAZING (NO PUN INTENDED) THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO POST ALL OF THAT SO, I GUESS I CAN LET YOU BEAT ME THIS TIME.
wink
I'LL Get you (hey, no more sticky keys) the amazer, one of these pages.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
meh
0k so not to be a hater but i think the lost hero is kind of a corny title. it doesn't really capture my attention. if i hadn't read the percy jackson series i would think "hey this book sounds super gay!!!" but imean don't get me wrong i mean the percy series were great but who really gets drawn to the lost hero? i think he should DEFINETLY change the title name. any one agree? disagree?
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
angelic
OK guys plz stop doing that won't you?!? Do you really have to do that?!?I came back to this forum after 24 hours and i found the comment list 10 more pages long. i expected to see super infomation, but all i see is SUPER SPAM!!!
last edited over a year ago
angelic
why don't you just start a new forum named SPAM CONTEST and post as many in a row as you want?!?
and jercy what's wrong with ur password? Ur account is stolen?!? That's really bad.......
Ok now i'll stop complaining and come back to the main topic and since there is still no info i'll continue counting down. 178 days left!!!
smile
that is an awesome idea. how do you do that? i've only been fanpoping for 2 weeks
big smile
btw jercy i think the lost hero is OK. i wonder who is lost...
sad
hey in your peoples oppinion, should i change my icon? i think its a little disturbing and mean.
big smile
nope ur icon looks cool. mean, but cool :D
mischievous
well i was kidding about the SPAM CONTEST but obviously u didn't :P
to start a new forum just click the Add forum topic link or you can click this too: link and then u can spam or blabber or whatever u want
smile
and here's a link from RR's blog but i don't think it can help you, there's only a little info which we all already clearly know: link
big smile
ok its up and running. it's called random rants.
CRACK IS WACKILIKEPEANUTBUTTERCHOCOLATEISDOPETOOFRE­ECO­OKI­ESA­REV­ERY­MUC­HAP­PRI­CIA­TED­AND­CRA­CKI­SWA­CKI­SGE­TTI­NGO­LDD­OES­ANY­BOD­YHA­VEA­NEW­STA­TEM­ENT­ICO­ULD­STA­RTU­SIN­GAN­DTH­EOR­IGI­NAL­OWN­ERG­ETT­ING­MAD­ATM­EON­CEA­GAI­NFR­EEC­OOK­IES­ARE­APP­REC­IAT­ED:­)
meh
SO, nothing else new on the chb series, i mean besides what everybody else already knows.
zzz
ok i go to bed now so-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz
I WIN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spaming that stuff took like 30 mins.... i was watching the LT movie and needed something to occupy my time
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
it will be A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
big smile
THIS IS THE LINK TO PRE ORDER NEW CAMP HALF BLOOD SERIES!

link

btw i think the title is bad too
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
blush
Hey jercy_packson thanks for the compliment. Anyway, I think the new series should have the Lost Hero as whom (God, I hate that title, I mean I love the PJO series (and I mean absoultely love it!) but I think that the series should come up with a better name than the Lost Hero) I believe to be a person from the last series, like Annabeth, Nico, or even Percy which would give the series some flavor. Oh and by the way to RoHeHa_6264995 I think it's now only 177 days left!
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
cake
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear me
happy birthday to me
is there a tradition in you school?if its somones bday wat do u do?
we pour water on them i got soked 2day
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
zzz
ok im goimg to bed now*snore*