The Heroes of Olympus Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style

rainbow_goddess posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 08:58AM
Annabeth
Annabeth leaned over the edge. Her heart pounded. She was finally going to see her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, after eight long months. Most of the senior campers from Camp Half-Blood came along. Leo Valdz steering the Argo II. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Jason Grace and Piper McLean holding hands, talking. She hoped that the video Leo sent would let the Romans know that they weren't the enemy. But after watching Leo talk, she started to think that instead of helping them, Leo would get them killed in painful, nasty ways.
Piper and Jason came up next to her. Annabeth looked at them. "What do you think will happen?" she whispered.
Jason gazed into space. "I don't know."
Suddenly, a cloud parted and what Annabeth saw nearly gave her a heart attack. Camp Jupiter. The landscape displayed below her was beautiful. The hills were green. The Roman style temples and buildings were unbelievable. Her mouth hung open.
Leo's voice echoed through the speekers. "Attention everyone. We have arrived in Camp Jupiter. And they have spotted us. Jason, please kindly wave so that the Romans know that you are with us."
Annabeth sighed. Leo had the wierdest mind of them all. Piper and Jason rolled their eyes.
Below them, a large crowd of people stood, screaming and shouting. Then as the Argo II got closer, Annabeth saw that most of them carried weapons. Uh-oh, Annabeth thought.
"Leo!" Jason suddenly yelled. "You're going to land in the forum! Move to the left!"
Leo obeyed. Romans ran to meet them. Annabeth scanned the crowds, hoping to see Percy. Then she saw him. He had his arms around a girl with curly brown hair, who was about thirteen or fourteen, and a large bulky guy. The guy looked around sixteen.
"PERCY!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Percy dropped his arms and their eyes met.
"Annabeth!!" Percy cried.
Annabeth leaped off even before the ship landed. The Romans made way for her. She could feel tears streaming down as she ran. She tackled Percy and leaped into his arms. It felt so good to be wrapped in his powerful, strong arms. She felt so safe in his grasp that she didn't want to let go. But Percy pulled back and looked into her eyes with those beautiful sea green eyes that Annabeth haven't seen in such a long time.
"I've missed you, Wise Girl," Percy whispered.
"I've missed you too, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said. She looked up and saw that there were tears in his eyes too.
Percy pulled her back into his arms and kissed her. A real kiss on the lips. They stood there for such a long time that Annabeth didn't realize that everyone was watching, until whoops and applause filled the air. Annabeth felt her face turn burning hot.
Percy gripped her hand. "Come on. Follow me. There's someone I want you to meet." He pulled her along, until they were standing in front of Jason, Leo, and Piper. They were talking with the two kids Percy had his arms around of before and another girl, who looked about fifteen. She had long black hair, and dark, intense brown eyes.
"Annabeth," Percy said. "Meet Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto." He pointed to the girl with curly brown. Annabeth saw that her eye were gold, like a 14-karat gold peice.
Annabeth managed a faint "hi". Hazel nodded and smiled warmly.
"This is Frank Zhang," Percy introduced. He nodded to the big, bulky boy. "He's a son of Mars. And my distant, ah, very distant half brother. Frank is probably the only nice child of the war god."
Frank blushed. Annabeth smiled. She realized that Frank had a strange combination of a strong man, and a pudgy babyish face.
Percy pointed to the other girl, who was talking to Jason. "That's Reyna, daughter of Bellona, the war goddess. She's the praetor of this legion."
Jason turned to Percy. "You replaced me?"
Annabeth had no idea what Jason was talking about. But Percy looked down and shuffled his feet nervously. "I didn't want to. But the legion insisted. And Reyna," he added nervously.
Jason's eyes were dangerous and threatening. Piper touched his shoulder. "It's all right. We'll figure this out."
Annbeth introduced Jason, Piper, and Leo, to Hazel and Frank. Hazel stared at Leo. "You're Sammy."
"What?" Annabeth asked. The others looked euqually confused. Leo stared at Hazel as if she had popped out from his nightmare.
Percy was about to explain when Reyna interrupted. "We'll talk about this at the meeting." She raised her voice and shouted. "Senators and Greeks. Meet me in the Senate House."
Annbeth looked at Percy questioningly. "Just follow me," he said.
All the others from Camp Half-Blood joined up with them. Percy turned back and announced, "Everyone. Listen up. No weapons allowed, so you're gonna have to take them out. You'll get them back, but we don't want the meeting to get bloody."
They marched to the city. The statue, Terminus, made sure all the weapons were placed safely on the metal tray.
They arrived at the Senate House right on time. Percy took the seat next to Reyna at the head. Jason kept giving Percy a murderous look. Percy looked very uncomforatable, because Reyna kept taking hold of his hand. Annabeth felt a strong pulse of jelousy rippling inside her.
Reyna stood. "Jason, I would like to hear your story. From the very beginning. Then Percy will tell you his. Then, we must discuss the problem that our long lost praetor, Jason, has come back, and Percy has just recently been raised at the second praetor. But that'll be for later. Jason, you may begin."
Jason stood and took a deep breath. Then he began.

This is my first fanfic, so i hope that you all like it. and i would LOVE comments. they dont hafta be positive. but keep them constructive. enjoy!
last edited on Jun 27, 2012 at 09:29AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1080 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1080

over a year ago GamingWarrior said…
angry
NOOOOO! Why did you had to kill Jiper (I prefer Jasper) and Jason!? It was good but WHY?!
cake
^New page! CAKE!
over a year ago book-worm said…
I like violence....to a certain point, I think that was a perfect amount especially for demigods
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
@gamingwarrior: im sorry u dont like jeyna, but a lot of people do. and besides, i have my own idea.
crying
Okay but I only like Jiper because Piper will just charmspeak Jason to dump reyna so it's hopeless anyway.
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
post soon
sorry, but i have sooo much stuff to do. i hafta write an essay and a book report! how stupid is that? and for the book report, were making a trailer out of it!
smile
im working on it!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smile
i like jiper too xD highfive gamingwarrior
aww tht sucks...
post!
mischievous
^Thank you! POST NOW! Or the norse gods will curse you so you will never read the norse series by rick riodan!
norse series? RR is gonna write bout norse gods?? YAYAYAY!!!
SNEAK PEAK!!!

Piper dreamed she was on the marble ground of ruins. Next to her, was a small pool of water. She got up, feeling very disoriented. She blinked the spots out of her eyes and looked around. With a start, she realized she had been here before. The Wolf House.
The place looked more depressing than before, if that was even possible.
A low growl shook the place and Piper could hear footsteps behind her. Before she could move, a warm breath swept over her. She gulped.
Behind her, were several wolves. Uh-oh.
She turned to run, but more blocked her path. But they left just a small opening, like a path. They wanted her to go somewhere. That left her two options:
A) Become the first ever human-sized wolf snack
or
B) Do what they say and try to delay her death.
Piper decided to go with option B.
She was led to a dark room, with half of the roof caved in and no doors or windows. Well, this place was old, so no doors or windows were normal. Still, this place made her shudder even more than before.
The wolves parted and something advanced on her.
Piper almost scrambled away in fear. It was also a wolf. Not just any ordinary wolf. But a ten foot tall wolf with large fierce but intelligent eyes.
The mother wolf didn't speak, but Piper somehow heard her in her mind.
So this is the daughter of love. You don't look like much, but I can understand why my most prized pup would fall for you.[/b]
“Uhh, you-you mean Jason?” Piper asked nervously. A few wolves growled at her, making her step back.
The mother wolf snarled at the others, and they backed down, whimpering.
[i]Yes. The son of Jupiter. I am Lupa, the mother of wolves, the, ah, trainer of Romans.

“Why am I here?”
Lupa studied her. I understand you hurt my pup badly and then broke his heart.
Piper's throat tightened. “I didnt-”
Lupa snarled. Quiet. Let me finish. I would love to have my revenge, but you are essential to the survival of the world. Their king has risen and it is up to you to decide whether you will let the Romans and the Greeks fight, or you will cooperate. If the praetor makes the order to attack the Greeks, the enemy has already won. There will be no point in going on the quest, and the king will take this place, and spill the blood of the seven.
The she-wolf curled her lips in a small laugh. More like one particular demigod, that is.
“Who? Who does Gaea want? Why is it my job? What will happen to the world if we don't succeed?” The questions flooded out from her. More would've come out, but Piper restrained them.
Do not worry. The others believe in you. But I should warn you. The Greeks are no longer safe.
The image began to dissolve. “What do you mean? Why aren't they safe?” Piper cried out.
Lupa didn't answer. She just nodded in farewell. Good luck, daughter of love. Remember: the human mind is quite fragile.
smile
Awesome Now post the whole chappie!
thx! i hafta go to dance, and im pretty busy over the weekend....
lets see, tomorrow, i dont have time cuz i have trumpet after school......maybe i can work on it after my class.
then on saturday..... i hafta wake up at 4:30 for a parade and it lasts till bout 5:00. so i can go online in the evening.
on sunday...... i have a dress rehearsal for dance in the morning and the performance in the afternoon, so i can work on it after my performance.
sigh. soo busy this weekend, but ill try to sneak on. sadly, i still hafta practice trumpet and piano and theory.
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Nice chapter preveiw,can't wait till you post the whole thing,you seem really busy..alot busier then me,all i have to do this weekend is finish my essay on a person i dislike...aka my bus driver(i think she might be hades spawn...or maybe worse)
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
Dayum this is good.
@Lt: whats 'dayum'?
or do u mean 'damn' or something?
ill probably post on monday.
smile
YES! Please make it a good long chappie please!
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
heart
yay hope you make it really long
rainbow tht was awshummmmmmm!
post!!!!!!! xD
working on it!
over a year ago Karaoke_Leo said…
Uh! I wanna read this so bad! It's just the purpose is semi defeated for me to start it cause I already read the book...r u making a HoH?
well, i was thinking about just doing my own series in my own way, but w/ the same titles. like im probably gonna finsh this story and start an hoh based on this. do u like this idea?
big smile
tht sounds great! i shall read whtever you choose to do xD
tongue
ugh! i have this stupid book report and an essay to work on. sorry i havent posted.
over a year ago Demigodgirl123 said…
big smile
hi im kinda new but i love ur story plz post
thanks. ill try to post either tonight or tomorrow.
cool... i shall wait but not too long
i actually have time to work on it. wow.
ill just post the whole entire chappie. its really long, a bit more than 3 pages.

Piper
Her day was going perfectly, well, until she saw Jason. She was walking with Leo to the arena after her encounter with Jason. It kind of hurt when Jason said was going to see Reyna. But after all, he had been at Camp Jupiter for a long time. It made sense for him to visit the praetor. But it was enough to make her feel like she was stabbed in the guts.
Her walk with Leo helped. He told her some lame jokes, so lame they weren't even funny, but Piper still laughed. Piper guess it was probably the stress from the past few months and the “Jason+Reyna” thing.
They reached the gates to the barracks. “You can go ahead,” Piper told Leo. “I'm going to find Jason.”
“You sure?” He studied her face. “Yeah, you're sure,” he decided.
“Bye.”
“See ya.”
Piper watched as Leo disappeared behind the doors of their barracks. Then she turned and went towards the infirmary. She walked into Reyna's room and her heart nearly stopped.
Jason and Reyna. Kissing. On the bed. And to make matters worst, it almost seemed like they were making out.
Oh gods. No! No! NOO!!!!
“JASON!!! OH JASON!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!” Piper screamed. Tears came rushing from her eyes, streaming down her cheeks, but she didn't care. All she could think was the thought that Jason was actually breaking up with her. He doesn't love me, a cold voice said inside her head.
Her nightmare came true.
Both Jason and Reyna had a look of total shock and surprise on their faces.
“Pipes‒” Jason began.
She didn't give him a chance. She turned and ran. Faster than ever.
Piper could almost feel her heart shattering inside her chest.
She didn't pay any attention to where she was running, but after a few minutes, she found herself next to the lake, leaning against a rock, sobbing.
“Piper!” Jason's voice sounded far away.
She heard footsteps approaching and saw her ex-boyfriend running towards her.
“Piper! I didn't mean it like that! Let me explain!”
Piper backed away. “Go away! Leave me alone and go away! I HATE YOU!!” The words flowed out of her mouth in pure anger.
A look of hurt appeared in his eyes, but Piper didn't care. The jerk deserved it. “Please-”
He reached forward but something happened. Piper wasn't even sure what happened. She reached for something, anything, to throw at Jason.
Without thinking, her hand wrapped tightly around her dagger hilt and threw. Everything seemed to slow down.
Jason's expression turned to pure shock and fear. Piper's throat closed tight. What did she do?
The blade struck straight into his stomach.
“Oh no! NOO!!!” Piper ran forward. How could she do this?
Jason collapsed to the ground.
She gripped the dagger hilt and tugged out her dagger.
She hadn't learned much about healing. What was she supposed to do now?
Piper ripped a strip from her t-shirt and pressed it against the wound. Her hand was covered in blood.
There were shouts around her, as people ran downhill towards them.
A familiar voice shouted, “JASON!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?” It was Reyna.
The praetor stumbled to a halt. Piper looked up, tears in her eyes.
Reyna glanced at Jason, then to Piper's bloody hand. Her eyes fell on the bloody dagger, and her eyes widened. “YOU-YOU LITTLE-”
Reyna leaped forward and brought her fist down on Piper's face.
BAM!!
Piper crumbled to the floor. Her mind was blinded with pain. Her nose was probably broken. Blood flowed from her nose and into her mouth. She felt herself being lifted, and Reyna's angry face appeared in her vision.
Another wave of pain hit her in the stomach, then in the face again. The pain was so bad, she almost blacked out.
Reyna suddenly let her go, and Piper fell to the ground.
People screamed and yelled around her, but it echoed around her, like she was underwater. Her vision was blocked with blood, and finally, she completely blacked out.

Piper dreamed she was on the marble ground of ruins. Next to her, was a small pool of water. She got up, feeling very disoriented. She blinked the spots out of her eyes and looked around. With a start, she realized she had been here before. The Wolf House.
The place looked more depressing than before, if that was even possible.
A low growl shook the place and Piper could hear footsteps behind her. Before she could move, a warm breath swept over her. She gulped.
Behind her, were several wolves. Uh-oh.
She turned to run, but more blocked her path. But they left just a small opening, like a path. They wanted her to go somewhere. That left her two options:
A) Become the first ever human-sized wolf snack
or
B) Do what they say and try to delay her death.
Piper decided to go with option B.
She was led to a dark room, with half of the roof caved in and no doors or windows. Well, this place was old, so no doors or windows were normal. Still, this place made her shudder even more than before.
The wolves parted and something advanced on her.
Piper almost scrambled away in fear. It was also a wolf. Not just any ordinary wolf. But a ten foot tall wolf with large fierce but intelligent eyes.
The mother wolf didn't speak, but Piper somehow heard her in her mind.
So this is the daughter of love. You don't look like much, but I can understand why my most prized pup would fall for you.[/b]
“Uhh, you-you mean Jason?” Piper asked nervously. A few wolves growled at her, making her step back.
The mother wolf snarled at the others, and they backed down, whimpering.
[i]Yes. The son of Jupiter. I am Lupa, the mother of wolves, the, ah, trainer of Romans.

“Why am I here?”
Lupa studied her. I understand you hurt my pup badly and then broke his heart.
Piper's throat tightened. “I didnt-”
Lupa snarled. Quiet. Let me finish. I would love to have my revenge, but you are essential to the survival of the world. Their king has risen and it is up to you to decide whether you will let the Romans and the Greeks fight, or you will cooperate. If the praetor makes the order to attack the Greeks, the enemy has already won. There will be no point in going on the quest, and the king will take this place, and spill the blood of the seven.
The she-wolf curled her lips in a small laugh. More like one particular demigod, that is.
“Who? Who does Gaea want? Why is it my job? What will happen to the world if we don't succeed?” The questions flooded out from her. More would've come out, but Piper restrained them.
Do not worry. The others believe in you. But I should warn you. The Greeks are no longer safe.
The image began to dissolve. “What do you mean? Why aren't they safe?” Piper cried out.
Lupa didn't answer. She just nodded in farewell. Good luck, daughter of love. Remember: the human mind is quite fragile.

Piper couldn't open her eyes, but she could hear voices around her. She felt warm and safe, with soft fabric surrounding her, giving her a cozy feel. There was a soft cushion beneath her head, urging her to fall back into sleep.
In other words: she was in a bed.
“-be okay?” Someone asked. It was Annabeth.
“She'll be fine. Much better than I thought. Just a broken nose and a few bruises,” somebody replied. Probably a medic.
There were more than one sigh of relief.
With difficulty, Piper opened her eyes, groaning in the process. Her head felt heavy, and already, she felt dizzy.
Bright light shone into her eyes and she had to squint.
“Piper!” Someone shouted. Before she knew it, her bed was crowded with all her friends: Annabeth, Leo, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Katie, Will, Jake, the Stolls, even Clarisse.
But no Jason.
Piper tried to hold her anger, so she clenched her fists so hard her breathing quickened. That traitor was probably with Reyna, that stupid Roman girl. Making out, she was sure.
Leo studied her. “You okay?”
This time her didn't joke, and Piper was glad. She took a deep breath, just enough so she could calm down a bit. “Fine, I guess. Just a bit dizzy,” she lied.
Percy smiled. “That's good. 'Cause we're going to leave as soon as you are ready.”
She couldn't hold her excitement. “Really?” True, if she left, she'll probably get torn into little demigod bacon bits, or smashed into Piper pancakes, but where's the fun without some adventure?
Annabeth held out her hand and Piper took it. She managed to stand without blacking out.
“So,” she said before she could stop herself, “where's Jason?”
Everyone froze, and Piper got the feeling they were afraid of that question.
“Busy,” Frank said shortly.
But she could tell her friends were angry. Their jaws were tight and their eyes had that kind of fire in them, especially Leo, Percy, and Annabeth.
She decided to change that subject. “So...I guess we're leaving now.”
Hazel nodded.
Suddenly, her stomach growled and everyone laughed. Piper tried to hold down her embarrassment, but her face turned red. “I think I need some food first.”
Annabeth helped her up. “Come on. I'll take you to the mess.”
Percy nodded. “The rest of you, come with me to pack up our stuff.
“Wait,” Piper said. The others looked at her. She took a deep breath and told them about her dream. When she told them about the sacrifice part, Percy paled, but she wasn't sure why. Maybe a dream or something?
Once she was done, no one spoke.
Finally, Frank pipped up. “So if the Greeks aren't safe, then where should they go?”
That was a good question.
“We can stop at Camp Half-Blood on our way to Rome or Greece and gather some supplies first and repair any damage there is,” Percy suggested.
Annabeth nodded approvingly. “That's a great idea! Best one I've ever heard from Seaweed Brain.”
“Hey!”
Piper was confused. Seaweed Brain? Frank, Hazel, and Leo looked confused too.
The couple ignored them. Percy led the others away towards the barracks to pack up while Annabeth dragged her to the mess.
Luckily, Annabeth had brought a large bag for some food, a cooler for drinks, and a bunch of other handy dandy containers.
Piper ate while Annabeth packed some food for the trip. Of course, Leo could supply some food with his literally-bottomless tool belt.
Then Percy, Leo, Hazel, and Frank appeared with backpacks slung over their shoulders and holding duffel bags. And they did not look happy.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
HA 1st comment after chapter!!! SPAM :D!!!
Awesome chapter...but why aren't percy, leo, hazel,and frank happy*thinks to self there ares so many possiblities*
mischievous
yes. sooo many possibilities.
POST SOON!
tht was awshumm
post!
thanks! next chappie will be in hazel's pov.
over a year ago LeosGirl said…
heart
Post soon, rainbow!
ill post on wednesday, cuz im really busy tomorrow!
SNEAK PEAK!!

Hazel
That-that Jason! Hazel had always respected him, and she still did, but the thought of him betraying Piper, who seemed so much nicer than Reyna(Shhh! Don't tell anyone!). She wondered if Frank would ever ditch her...or what if-what if she fell for Leo?
Stop it! Hazel told herself. But Leo looked so much like Sammy, her first boyfriend. And his voice, his voice stirred her oldest memories of him.
Anyways, Percy led them out of the infirmary to the barracks to pack up their supplies. Along the way, they passed the praetor house, and Hazel noticed Percy glare at the building.
Uh-oh. She seriously hoped Percy doesn't get mad. The last time-well, never mind.
Then Leo stopped in his tracks.
Frank looked at him. “Are you okay?”
“Shhh! Do you hear that?”
At first, Hazel thought Leo had hit his head too hard, but then she heard it.
A sound coming from the praetor house. The sound of kissing. Then a gasp and a moan of pleasure.
Hazel shuddered. Without realizing it, she walked towards the house. Frank and Percy tried to pull her back, but she shook them off. She had to see what was going on, for Piper's sake.
The door was slightly ajar, so Hazel peaked through the gap and almost threw up.
There was Jason and Reyna alright. They were on the bed, making out.
“What is it?” Percy whispered.
Hazel couldn't say anything, besides managing a small squeak.
Percy went to look himself and then he exploded.
Well, not literally, of course. That would be disgusting. More like the anger kind of exploding.
He roared in anger and swung the door open.
“WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!? WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR AND ALL YOU TWO ARE DOING IS MAKING OUT!! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?”
Hazel exchanged glances with Frank. Who knew Percy could get so angry?
The couple was looking at them with wide eyes, clearly shocked. Reyna was holding a blanket over her chest, while Jason was shirtless.
Ugh. Gross.
Percy scooped up Jason's shirt that was on the ground and tossed it to him. “We're leaving for Camp Half-Blood. Go pack up.”
Jason opened his mouth to protest, but Percy glared at him.
Leo went up to his friend and did the most unexpected thing Hazel would've thought he would've done. Leo punched Jason in the guts. Hazel gasped.
“That's for Piper,” he snarled. Then he spun around and stalked out of the room.
Jason was on the ground, groaning, and Reyna rushed to her boyfriend, but Frank held her back.
Percy helped Jason get up and his expression softened. “You'd better apologize later. Get packing.”
Jason looked at Reyna wistfully, then walked past Percy. Jason passed Hazel on his way out, and he paused to look at her.
“Tell-” he moistened his lips. “Tell Piper that I never meant to hurt her. Tell her that she'll always have a place in my heart and I just want to be friends with her.”
Before she could respond, he turned and ran out of the room.
Hazel thought about what Jason had said. Suddenly, she felt bad for him. Maybe they shouldn't have been so hard on him. But then again, he asked for it.
Then Percy turned to Reyna. “You too. You're campers need you.”
She nodded and rushed to the bathroom to get changed.
He nodded to Hazel and Frank, his expression hard again. “Let's go and find Leo.”
mechdemigod commented…
epic!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
I WANNA TEAR JASON APART!!!!!!!! >.<

GO LEO AND PERCY! grosss on le bed o.O

awshum post but makes me mad... post!
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
Jason. Cheated. On. Piper. Intentionally. And. Doesn't. Care. That. She's. Injured.

ASDFGHJKL$€£¥¢₩§@#%&QWERTYUIO­P§₩­¢¥£­%#Z­XCV­BNN­!

...calm down, Festus. >:(

Anyway, that was an AWSHUM chapter! Please post soon! ^-^
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
well, for all u jason-fans out there, im not gonna make jason a terrible person. just... have my own ideas.
crying
I feel sorry for piper. How can you do this to her?! Just please put Jiper back together! I'm begging you! That was gross on the bed too.
mechdemigod commented…
keep jeyna please over a year ago
please bring Jiper back together...please
mechdemigod commented…
no way! over a year ago
Woo hoo go Percy!!! Go leo!!! They're the two who would be the best boyfriends. Jason, you're a freak and reyna I expected more from you!
mechdemigod commented…
exactly over a year ago
hmmm
hmmmm....... well....i was thinking bout jeyna, and i had another thought in mind bout what to do w/ piper. but u all want jiper......sooo.......
^NOOOO!

LIPER ALL THE WAY! ^(^O^)^
mechdemigod commented…
YES!!!!!!! over a year ago
Well I mean i like Jiper but if you had other ideas then..its your story
JIPER! LEO STAYS SINGLE !!!
mechdemigod commented…
NO!!!!!! over a year ago