Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 16238

over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Even the NCIS spot which has over double the amount of fans is dead! I've noticed that if there are new picks the spot picks up for a bit but once they've had their say it goes dead again! We need to make loads of random picks lol!!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Yeah, I've noticed that too! The spot is growing by the day and yet it's losing contributions! It's so silly!

LOL What picks were you thinking of Joyce?
big smile
I'm not sure, gonna take my notebook thru to bed tonight and think of some while i'm watching NCIS! Get some inspiration! I'm sure there have been a few eppy's this season that weren't talked about all that much! Am doing my weekly shop tomo but i'm sure i'll fit in the time to add picks to some of the spots! I still have to add FOTM to this one!!
over a year ago smileandnod said…
I have to say, y'all are on here way too much! I can hardly keep up! I generally check the spots a coupld of times throughout the day, but it's totally insane how much gets said! I guess part of it is that we're all in different parts of the world so when I'm at work (like right now :-P), y'all are at home, and when I'm in bed you're up for the day, but still! I hope that these spots don't die 'cause I need an outlet for my NCIS fixation!
LOL Lauren is that a good or bad thing? Yeah I suppose that is part of it. I mean sometimes when I get home from school, there will still be something that I've posted from the night before in the last four contributions at the top, the next there will be loads!
I guess it just depends. It makes it really hard for me to keep up with y'all since I'm new, but it also makes for some interesting reading on my part...and it often seems that a bunch of people are on at once! so i can never tell what's going on!
over a year ago Blue85 said…
Don't feel bad, Lauren, I have a little trouble keeping up sometimes too. The amount of responses can be a bit overwhelming at times, especially if you haven't been on in a while. The last time I went MIA, and I was only gone for four days, I had to read through 100+ new posts when I came back on. It's a good thing I like to read, or I never would have gotten through all of them. :P
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
blush
Long time lurker says hi! I actually joined the Tivotee spot. So, well, lemme introduce myself: my name is Aurora and I'm a Spaniard who's recently become addicted to NCIS. I'm catching up, but so far I've only seen season 3, about 85% of season 4, a few episodes of seasons 5 & 6 and season 7 as soon as it's being released. I'm in no rush, I take pleasure in watching episodes haphazardly and observing the characters evolving.

Tiva has become my OTP, I don't know when or why. The thing is before starting watching the show regularly I despised Tony and absolutely disliked Ziva. My favorite characters are still McGee and Abby, but I know like Tony and Ziva is quickly growing on me. She'll become my favorite soon.

So, sorry for the tl;dr post *blushes*
big smile
Hey Aurora! Welcome to the thread! You have such a beautiful name, btw. Yeah, alot of people have changed their OTP to Tiva lately, it's amazing!

IF JENNA IS READING THIS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
YOU ARE AMAZING! <3
over a year ago Blue85 said…
Hello Aurora, and welcome! It's nice of you to join us. :)
Thanks for the welcome! I have a question: which episodes exactly do I need to watch to understand the whole Michael Rivkin storyline? Because I feel watching 6x24 and 6x25 is not enough and I have this fanfic idea that won't leave alone *glares at her muse* But I need to understand the whole thing to write it.
big smile
6x01 Last Man Standing
6x05 Nine Lives

I think that they are the only episodes that really have any other relevance to HIM. Hope that helps :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Welcome Aurora! Glad to have you around.

And you are very welcome Dani! =]
Thanks, Dannii! I wasn't missing much, then. Only 6x05.

Thanks for the welcome, Jenna!

By the way, I can't remember people's names to save my life. I'll have to watch the first post of this thread, but I might make mistakes every now and then *blushes*
big smile
Legend had a lot of Him in it! 6x22 & 6x23, you find out what a cheating sleeze he is in they eppy's!!
blush
*facepalm* I thought that's what episodes you said. Sorry about that Aurora and thanks for saying that Joyce! I probably wouldn't have noticed!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Of course, once you watch them you will probably never want to watch them again, or at least zoom through ever part with him in it.
I still cringe whenever I see that pic that Tony found in Nine Lives of him..... topless *hurls* .....

Did anyone notice that convo between McGee and Tony about him not watching him going through Ziva's desk. Tony found the picture then he said "Good job you're not seeing me do then." then his face went all sad *:(*. Do you think he was talking about him getting all sad and he hoped McGee wouldn't see him?

Maybe I'm just clutching at straws as usual.
Hey there! I still haven't seen them, but I will. I was catching up. You see, there is a daily rerun on a Spanish TV channel and I haven't been able to watch the last couple of episodes, so I had to go watch them online. I'm almost done with season 4 and I can't stand Jeanne. Not only because she's a big, fat hurdle, but because I find her so artificial! And I hate how she's always pouting and using emotional blackmail to get away with anything she wants. I finished watching "In the Dark" a few minutes ago and I felt so bad for poor Ziva giving Tony love advice :(

By the way, feel free to correct me if I make mistakes just like Ziva. Idioms are a bitch.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
You will love season 5 Aurora (Gorgeous name by the way!) it really makes up for the whole Jeanne thing! And haven't noticed any mistakes so far lol! :D
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
OMG. I SURELY HAVE NOT CHECKED THIS FORUM SINCE...FOREVER.

I missed a lot :(

So, I just want to share. I've got a friend who's also a Tiva/NCIS fan. She asked a question that made me sleepless for days.

What if Tony had been the one who died, and not R****n? And I didn't know how to answer that.

So, what do you think would've happened if Tony had been the one who died instead?

[thankfully, she asked me this wretched question during the 4-month break following the Cliffhanger Finale Involving Ziva.]

BTW, Hi, Aurora! Welcome to the Tiva spot!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Welcome Aurora!

Honestly I have no good way to answer that question. I guess we'll never know is the basic answer, the cop out one, b/c ... well... I just don't have a good answer. Things surely would be wayyyy different, too different.

**And as a somewhat of a PS - I really liked Jeanne, despite most people not liking her she would be my 2nd choice for Tony. Obviously I am a Tiva fanatic and they belong together, but I did honestly rather like Jeanne.**
I read a fic that dealt exactly with that topic, just three short scenes offering three different scenarios. Tony died in two of them and the three of them ended pretty badly. Depressing, I know, but really well written. I'll try to find it and post the link.

Jenna, it's good to know someone actually liked her. I guess you saw good things I her I can't see. I know she loved Tony, I just don't like her ways.

ETA: yipee! I found it!
link
Yeah, I completely understand about Jeanne, Aurora. She did use emotional blackmail when she was about to be evicted. It was obvious [at least to me] that Tony was a little uncomfortable with the whole concept of them moving in together, even if it was an undercover mission.

OMG! I've just thought of something! If this Jeanne undercover assignment was.... assigned during Gibbs' absence, then what do you think the photos were about? I mean, I have my own theories which just basically state that they weren't in a relationship, but it DID look as though they were holding hands.
sad
How come I'm at a loss for words, Dannii?

Okay, so this is my best shot.

If the Jeanne assignment happened during Gibbs' absence, the photos would look seem like...Yeah.

But they aren't in a relationship, or so they say to others. It's what it looks to us, certainly.

:(

I'm not thinking clearly right now. :(

I have no idea how to explain this :(
Although, Mikella, it could be plausible that if they WERE in a relationship [think, Rule 12 was gone for that time!] Tony could have told Ziva about the assignment and asked her to keep shtum and play dumb for Gibbs' sake.

I definitely like that theory better. :D

Does that make you feel any better Mikella?
big smile
^ I like your idea, Dannii :) But....

IMO, I don't think they'd start a relationship that soon...[ a relationship with emotional attachments] at first I thought, 'Yeah, they could start a relationship, but it'd be all sex and nothing more, but I'm not closing off to the possibility of 'em learning to love love each other in the coming years.

[PLOT BUNNIES ATTACK AGAIN. Dannii, I am very grateful to you right now.]
big smile
Hehe Mikella, can't wait to see what they come up with! :P
heart
There are plot bunnies, but I'm still waiting for 'em to get more hyper. They feel sleepy. :(

[Darn, I've got to take note of my plot ideas. :|]
sad
*is sad* Just watched Nine Lives. Poor Tony!
I know. But they're ending scene is just the cutest, don't you agree Aurora?
heart
The ending breaks my heart. :|

It's cute, still.
My thoughts exactly. The way he watches her walk into the elevator = heartbreak.
heart
It's Tony's version of Ziva's look in Trojan Horse when she was staring at his back longingly while he was on the phone with Jeanne.

[IMO.]
sad
I think Ziva has it worse in Trojan Horse cause she actually hears Tony say "I love you, Jeanne!" Oh how much that must have hurt!!
Yup, the scene was cute, sadly cute :( I think Trojan Horse is the one on TV today. It starts in less than 90 minutes :)

A friend of mine just started watching the show because I told her about it. She's worse than I am *giggles* She's "in love" with Ziva and a huge Tiva shipper.
smile
I'mm going to jump back a topic (since I'm playing catch up again), and say that I really like Jeanne at the time. I liked the changes that she caused in Tony and I hated that it ended the way it did for him. That's not to say that I didn't hold out hope for Tiva, but I liked seeing that side of Tony.

As for Rivkin, I always felt like he was using Ziva. I have no daoubt that his relationship was what Tony and Jeanne's could have been--that is she was his mission, nothing more. Tony actually fell for Jeanne, but I don't think that Rivkin loved Ziva.

just my 2 cents worth :)
^I still have to watch 6x22 and 6x23, but while watching 6x24 I had the same feeling too. Maybe because the guy was a creep and he freaked me out, dunno.
I think Ziva never really loved Rivkin. To some extent, yeah. But not in the way we think she would have loved Roy or....would love Tony. Remember the confrontation scene in Aliyah? Tony asked her whether she loved Rivkin and she answered, "I guess I'll never know."?

I think Ziva just needed someone to be there. Rivkin was the closest she could get, since Tony didn't look interested during that time ( And the misunderstanding was already starting to get worse.)

Makes me ponder what the look on Ziva's face meant, in the final scene of Legend Part 2.

Maybe her soul wasn't even in it. The whole 'getting cozy with Rivkin.'
Maybe she thought she was supposed to be with Rivkin. He was Mossad, Jewish, and Israeli- all the things a good Israeli Jewish Mossad agent is supposed to love, right? And you often hear that in arranged marriages, the couple do grow to love each other. So Maybe she thought that's what she was supposed to do, but her heart was/is elsewhere.
heart
Hear hear to that, Lauren :)

big smile
Sorry to go off topic, but just found a, what I thought, to be a really fitting song for them!

link

Check out the chorus!

Well all I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me

over a year ago yay4wicked said…
That chorus fits them perfectly!
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
heart
Awwww! Like it was written for them!
So beautiful! I'm so gonna get this song!
Mikella, I've seen you've got a Youtube account. May friend you there?
heart
Sure, Aurora! :)
Great :) My username there is jumpyqueen, by the way. Plenilunio was already taken.
heart
:0 No problem, Aurora :D
heart
There, just approve my friend request Aurora :)