Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 16238

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Wow I can't believe you haven't seen season 7 yet. You are going to be blown away!

And we don't have much longer before a new episode ladies! <3 I'm soooo excited!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I know! I can't wait, not looking forward to seeing Gibbs cry though :(
big smile
4 DAYS LADIES! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
laugh
I know, i really can't wait. YAY!!! This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life. And there's a 18 weeks break ahead of us!! Don't know how we are all going to handle it!!
laugh
Me either. I'll be counting down the minutes! But if we all have each other, we might be okay xD
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
I have a feeling that this next episode is going to make me cry.
And I don't know how I am going to get through the huge break either. I am such a new fan; I spent last break catching up on the seasons I missed :)
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
can i join?
big smile
Yes of course! What's your name?
katie
over a year ago tashayar333 said…
cool
can i also join?...my name is Marissa
heart
I also have a feeling I will be sitting with a nice big box of tissues because I will be crying! I'm not looking forward to seeing Gibbs cry, I think that just may break my heart. And less than 48 hours ladies! <3
Do you all think there is any potential for good Tiva moments during this episode? Any ideas?
heart
Mmm... this is going to be such a Gibbs-centric episode so we may get 1 or 2 small moments, but nothing major. <3
I agree. The only think I can think of as being potentially a moment is if Tony gets worried about Gibbs and shows his sensitive side to Ziva, and they are concerned together. But yes, mostly a Gibbs episode, poor fellow. :(
i think there will be at least a small tiva moment just cuz...but i am looking forward to learning more about shannon and kelly
blush
I'm actually really nervous for Gibbs cause i know he's gonna get grief from the ex mother in law. I bet the woman is a total cow! I hope we get some Tiva moments in this eppy, make the eppy not as disturbing as i think its gonna be!!
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
I'm really looking forward, seeing Gibbs handeling with his ex mother in law. Even the promo is sad...
over a year ago armybrat14 said…
Can I join? (:

εїз Dee ♥
big smile
Done! Awww, I'm so pleased about how many people we have! It's great!
laugh
I think this spot shows, how many people want Tony and Ziva together, ;)
laugh
I know :) It was only a couple of days ago that we had 520 fans, that's how much we've grown as a spot! If only some people were more active, we might become an "official" spot instead of a pending one!
big smile
Has everyone voted on the tv couples spot to get Tiva on the banner??
heart
Noo... b/c I didn't know about it but I will go find it & vote now!
big smile
Yep :) As you know because I added the option LOL. But you have no idea how happy I am that the couples of NCIS get a chance to be on the banner. They are SOOOOOO underrated!
laugh
I haven't heard about this vote, but I'm going to vote for them immediately!
big smile
Well there's 2 picks now so you'll need to find them both. Make sure they get on there!

** Dannii you are soooooooo right about them being underrated!!
I've only done one! I'll try and find the other one :)
over a year ago maddy12 said…
smile
hey guys! :)
smile
Hey Maddy! :)
big smile
hehe :) im so excited about tonight's NCIS!
big smile
me too! now we only have about 19 hours or so to go before we see it!
laugh
i know! hopefully theirs not going to be anymore breaks any time soon :)
When do you watch it, Dannii?
last edited over a year ago
I have to watch it after school on Wednesdays as when it airs in the US, it's 1am over here so.... :P
Oh. . .I'm sorry :D
over a year ago Blue85 said…
I'm not sure if the new episode was worth a three week wait, but it was a really good episode. It had a few good surprises, especially the scene with Palmer toward the end. :)
laugh
There was no Tiva):
Well, a little, but it was because Ziva was flirting with the detective.
I wanted more than that!
But next week's eppy looks amazing! (:
heart
Loved the episode! It went in a different direction than I thought completely b/c I never even considered Joann to actually be the killer. Gibbs did some amazing acting, as did Joann. I was hoping for more of Gibbs' past to be revealed but I suppose we got a healthy dose for now. Loved how Tony got jealous of the detective & how Gibbs sent the two of them to Arizona. =] I knew Gibbs was going to have an ulterior motive with that lawyer... he's a smart man and it made me cry that he'd do that for Joann. The scene with Palmer & the former playboy I knew he was going to be with her but I didn't expect to see her so soon actually. And Tony's face priceless! <3
heart
i liked the eppy, although there were eppys i like a lot more, but i did like the ring size scene and the conversation in arizona before they went into the house...im really hoping the next eppy will have more tiva!!!...and i was also hoping to learn a bit more about shannon and kelly...and more of gibbs past because that is shrouded in mystery...can't wait for double identity next week!!!
heart
Yeah, we need more of Gibbs' past. We have been keep in the dark too long about it. Though, we did find out much more on Tuesday's eppy.
& Maybe they are just leading up to Tiva. Maybe we will get it truly in the season finale.
I do not know, but it was a great eppy. Though, like Marissa, I have saw eppys that I like better; this one was still absolutely amazing. It keep us guessing at who the killer was. & I liked it that Gibbs let her go. (:
Sweet side of him is showing a lot more.
laugh
Hehe, everyone like the icon underneath the names? ;) xD
hmmm
Grrr it keeps going off! :S
angry
I think somethings up with the image viewer again!!
It's weird because when I go edit the top part the pic comes up and stays there until the page is refreshed :S
when ziva said that the heat was like winter in Israel did anyone notice that it's winter in Arizona too
^^Haha. That never crossed my mind. :D

I am really excited about Tuesday's episode. Since it doesn't focus specifically on another character, like Gibbs (although I really enjoy Gibbs-centric episodes), maybe we'll get more Tiva. What do you all think?
big smile
I hope so as its been really anti-climactic since jetlag!! So fingers crossed!!
Hey guys :) I've written a FanFic .. does anyone want to read it?

link here is the link if you want to read it :)
awwww...that was really cute maddy!!
Thanks Marissa :)