Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 5089

over a year ago the_amazer said…
angry
HIS MOVIE SUCKS REA DA BOOK WHAT NUMBA COMMENT IS THIS CAUSE TRYING TO SPAM TO NEXT PAGE IS GETTING HARD WITH All the scrolling
mischievous
WOOOOOOOOT I WIN MUHAHA btw for every of your questions back there they r still on pg 10 so dont go jumping to this new one for the awnsers.... as u can c thats supposed to be my sticker dwn there so ima just put that down there every comment
WOOOOOOOOT I WIN MUHAHA btw for every of your questions back there they r still on pg 10 so dont go j
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
cake
if you are a portal fan you will know what this means

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
blush
ooo...i ment to post that on my diferent club....sorry about that....
mischievous
lol!!!1

anyways..... i just figured out why lightning strikes the empire state building so much..... ZEUS!!!!
and all new pet names here
percabeth
lukabeth
grovabeth <----- (didnt like this 1)
plarisse
thauke
thalico
perianca
pelypso

and many more found a stash of em...... hehehe

lol!!!1

anyways..... i just figured out why lightning strikes the empire state building so much...
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
wink
The Sword of Hades! Read it!

Christmas in the underworld was not my idea. If I had known what was coming, I would have called in sick. I could have avoided an army of demons, a fight with a titan, and a trick that almost got me and my friends killed. But no, I had to take my stupid English exam.

So there I was, the last day of winter break sitting in the auditorium with all the other freshmen, when Mrs. O'Leary burst onto the stage, barking like crazy. Mrs. O'Leary is my pet hellhound. She is a shaggy black monster, about the size of a hummer. She's got razor fangs, steel sharp claws, and glowing red eyes. She is really sweet, but she usually stays at Camp Half-Blood.

I was a little surprised to see her on the stage, trampling over Christmas trees, Santa's elves, and the rest of the winter wonderland set. Everyone looked up. I was sure the other kids were going to panic and run for the exits, but they just started laughing.

A couple of the girls said, "Aw...cute."

Our English teacher, Dr. Boring, (I'm not kidding, that's his real name) adjusted his glasses and frowned.

"Alright," he said, "whose poodle?"

I sighed with relief. Thanked gods for the mist, a magical veil that keeps humans from seeing things the way they really are. I'd seen it bend reality plenty of times before, but Mrs. O'Leary as a poodle? That was impressive.

"Uh... my poodle, sir." I spoke up. "Sorry, she must have followed me."

Somebody behind me started whistling "Mary had a little lamb". More kids cracked up.

"Enough!" Dr. Boring snapped. "Percy Jackson, this is a final exam, I cannot have poodles..."

Woof!

Mrs. O'Leary's bark shook the auditorium. She wagged her tail knocking over a few more elves. Then she crouched on her front paws and stared at me, like she wanted me to follow.

"I'll get her out of here, Dr. Boring." I promised, "I'm finished anyway."

I closed my test booklet and ran toward the stage. Mrs. O'Leary bounded for the exit and I followed. The other kids were still laughing and calling out behind me, "See you, poodle boy!"

Mrs. O'Leary went straight into Carl Shirts Park. By the time I caught up to her, she leaped an iron fence and disappeared into the bushes. On the other side was a clearing. Mrs. O'Leary was sniffing around, wagging her tail like crazy. I wasn't sure why, but the back of my neck started to tingle. I took out my ball point pen, and uncapped it. Immediately it grew into my bronze sword, Riptide.

Then, the bushes rustled and a figure in a hooded parka stepped into the clearing, an arrow notched in her bow. The girl aimed at me and froze.

"Percy?" She pushed back her silvery hood. Her black hair was a little longer than I remembered, but I knew those bright blue eyes, and the silver tiara that marked her as the first lieutenant of Artemis.

"Thalia?" I said, "What are you doing here?"

Before she could answer, a cloud passed over the sun. I readied my sword. Thalia drew her bow. Instinctively we stood back-to-back. A patch of darkness passed over the clearing, and a boy tumbled out of it, like he'd been tossed.

"Ow!" he muttered.

He brushed off his aviator's jacket. He was about twelve years old, with dark hair, jeans, and a black t-shirt, and a silver skull ring on his hand. A sword hung at his side.

"Nico?" I said.

Thalia's eyes widened, "Bianca's little brother?"

"Why did you bring me here?" he grumbled," One minute I'm in a graveyard, the next... is this New York? What in Hades name am I doing in New York?"

"We didn't bring you here," I promised. "We..." And then a shiver went down my back. "The children of the Big Three." I said, "Zeus, Poseidon, Hades."

Thalia took a sharp breath. "The prophecy. You don't think..." She never finished the thought.

The ground rumbled. Nico drew his sword, a black blade of Stygian iron. Mrs. O'Leary barked and leaped backwards in alarm. Too late. I realized she was trying to warn me.

The ground opened underneath Thalia, Nico, and me, and we fell into darkness...

Sorry, this is just a preview, but I couldn't find the rest of it! But Rick reads it on youtube! I think you can find it!
angry
NOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!O why do u have to do this cant u just post it on a home made sight or your own thread >_>

hey has stitch evar comme ted here?
NOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!O why do u have to do this cant u just post it on a home made sight or your
over a year ago percylover22 said…
crying
why isnt anyone on?
meh
im on and i geuss its cause most of the info ppl wanted to know was givin and no 1 wants to listen to us babble on about kids or no kids..... well i screwed that topic a while back so not much to talk about.... that is my opinion
big smile
we should totally make a new PJO thread for discussing different issues not usin this 1 thats veered way off topic these last few months =P
wink
Hey guys i have a question that willreally help you relate to percy..
if u were a demigod who would be your god parent (plzzz judge from personality not powers)

i'd be a ares boy im big (not fat but tall and broad) and my talent is hitting some1 even when i dont intend to.....
meh
or id be a hades kid cause im pretty gothic and im a loner.... so id go either way

or id be a hades kid cause im pretty gothic and im a loner.... so id go either way
smile
i love to hear people babble i just do not say much but i am listening
smirk
and i would be a son of Apoloo because i have that same upbeat attitude and i like to help people (if they deserve help because i will not help an asshole)
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
mischievous
Thank u TheNewSeries i read this 2 but i cant find the rest part anywhere. i think this story is in the demigod files so people who have bought the book please post, cause it isn't published in my country yet...
and the_amazer has a job 2 do now... jump to page 12, JUMP!!!
cool
well the_amazer i'd love to be Percy's sista but u said judge from personality... i think i might be Athena's daughter cuz i'm kinda a bookworm and i love peace but i can fight very very fierce if i really want to... so people never make me want to fight
last edited over a year ago
yeah and since Poseidon is Athena's uncle so i'd be Percy's niece or something... but if he marries Annabeth he'll be my bro-in-law... cant get it i cant understand these immortal families :P
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
omg Thenewseiries is that post real?
it seems a litle amature
angelic
its real muhahaha and thnx for posting who your gawd parent would be

and saddly no more info today on PJO
surprise
THE CAKE IS A LIE...... THE PIE IS THE TRUTH
6 mor comments till pg 12
mischievous
i like muffins tho.....
when is the new series out?
laugh
OCTOBER!!!CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
i looked into it and i found the date is yet to be determined between the first (my B-day) and 12 of october and the title is spposed to be released in the next few weeks and i heard that in september R.R will make a video of him reading the first chapta of the book so im freaking out here
mischievous
off to pg 12!!!!!
welcome to pg 12 of PJO new series fan club plzz comment below
 welcome to pg 12 of PJO new series fan club plzz comment below
smile
hey bud! did you get my letter yet about my mini series?
laugh
hey guys have u ever played AION? i have i have a lvl capped gladiator here is a pic

hmm i might make this my pic it fits....
hey guys have u ever played AION? i have i have a lvl capped gladiator here is a pic

hmm i might m
big smile
hi i like your new pic!
wink
the_amazer said: Hey guys i have a question that willreally help you relate to percy..
if u were a demigod who would be your god parent (plzzz judge from personality not powers)

i'd be a ares boy im big (not fat but tall and broad) and my talent is hitting some1 even when i dont intend to.....

TheNewSeries:I would be Poseidon's son. I am loyal to my friend's and I'd do anything to save them. I am also able to do very great crazy improvization ideas, but hey don't judge me. They work.
over a year ago Child_of_Zeus said…
laugh
oish you guys really! I go for a month and when i return 12 pages!!!! read em all btw
laugh
hi you have not bin on hear for a long time!.....oooo you do not know me! i am new! nice to meet you!!!by the way read my movie review it is called "MY Percy Jackson movie review"and tell me what you think!!!!
crying
I wish the series would have Percy play an important part and be less than 20. Rick Riordan should respond to this blog soon! It's been a while.
surprise
!?!?!?!?!?when was rick Riordan on this blog!!!
the new series!!!! as i posted ina link way back there percy is only gunna be 17 in the new series u only missed a year of his life relax!!!!! and ty for compliments on my new pic and yes i got your message

pop quiz

in the D files who asks who out to the fireworks percy asks annabeth , annabeth asks percy, grover asks annabeth, or chiron asks mr.D???

.......................................__­_
BTW child_of_zeus i gots my own logo <(0_0)>
.......................................v-­v

the new series!!!! as i posted ina link way back there percy is only gunna be 17 in the new series u
laugh
annabeth asks percy i know that because i have the book
big smile
GJ zimmer and jsut to let you know i am getting yet anothe new pic
geez im burning through these fast if u want to find any pics i use u should be able to accsess em via my account page and if not ill post the links for u guys

NEW PICK OF NICO DI ANGELO
GJ zimmer and jsut to let you know i am getting yet anothe new pic
geez im burning through these fas
angelic
oh yes plzzz try not to use the same pick im using at anytime ;)
meh
hey wassup guys bin a hour read a book awnsered quizs and friended like anybody who was on in the last hour to try and get a im chat goin im bored...

(\_/)
(0.o)
(___) copy the bunny into your signature! help him achieve world domination!
zzz
time to sleep i geuss ph and while i was wandering about i found some chick with 1203 fans and as i looked on her fan clubs list she was in over 245 clubs who has that kinda time???? other than me XD
surprise
the_amazer r u serious? 1203 fans ?!? 245 clubs?!?
big smile
hey guys seems this is a super topic ^^ And we're super fans^^
and since we're all waiting till october 12 why don't we start a countdown? 180 days left..............
sad
R.R was on this blog? TheNewSeries are u sure???
and guys please tell me, after the new series is out how long will i have 2 wait 2 download the ebook? i know u won't believe it but even the sea of monsters book hasnt arrived in my country yet
surprise
so youve only read the lightning theif?
sad
lol R.R was neva on this blog he was on his own blog and he hasnt updated in over a month now :(
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
RoHeHa_6264995 im in the U.S what country r u in tht is so late in the series?
she is in vietnam

hehehe
big smile
roheha_6264995 i will personaly post a chapter every night on here when it comes out
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
While I'm waiting for the new series I been reading a new book series and I love them I got the first book on my birthday 4 days ago and I'm waiting to get the second one can't wait!!!!!!!! There are twelve books in the series and the series is called cirque du freak you should check It out
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
big smile
Hey do u know when that video of rick riordan is coming out when he is reading the first chapter of the new series of the camp half blood