The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3419

over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
big smile
three syllables(hope i spelled right): I-LOVE-IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it made me laugh and cry and my parents kept wondering what was going on with me.in fact, i read the whole story over again. and CONGRATS!!!
so happy your fingers won't be sore from typing this art!!!
and whoe!! that many pages?? i am so glad. with that many we might be able to have this thing going till' RR's is out.
P.S.
what is a muffin basket???(i know what it is, but im on the computer so i don't understand how you get one)
over a year ago childofaeolus said…
big smile
Hey I'm kind of new and just got on but your fanfic chapters are AWESOME!!!! The kind of calm that OMG I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE STINKIN YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!! feeling
HectateA the last entry was AMAZING especially since I am a big sister and one knew an amnesiac!

Also Percy seriuosly needs to figure out his name but otherwise the story is spot on! Yay!
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Oh my hizzle fo shizzle!! Congrats!! That's sooo good, can't wait to read it<33
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
big smile
Woooooo, congrats! And kudos(sp?)! I would never be able to write something that long! I always stop after like the 3rd or 4 th page! So congrats!
wink
Congrats and keep goin I mean i've been trying to write a book but can't write half a page without becoming totally bored!
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
heart
Congrats! Its awesome that you can finish writing a whole book like that. Its AMAZING!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
big smile
i love your righting
over a year ago percyjfan said…
hmmm
does this mean yoiu wont write any more? i dont get it
heart
but other wise i lovvvvvvvvvvvvve your story do you mind if i show it to my friends
im just being careful
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
AHHHHHHHHHHH a you flippin seriouse.... (I know i just spelt that horrobly wrong... but yah...)
....YOU FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
what are we going to do without it... I will like just be floting threw space and what not... it wont be fun...
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh I amd really exited... and so is everyone else... hopefully... if they are... not as much as I am...

Love your writing!!!!!!
Lightning98
over a year ago barogr said…
big smile
Wow you finished it! Congratulations!!! But you are still going to make us wait right... :(
angelic
if she posts it all at once then what will satisfy our needs till the real son of neptune comes out???????
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
surprise
NO WAY post slowly A so we will last for 1 year
Keep posting and writing I don't know how I won't explode with frustration without it!
over a year ago Blackjack1 said…
laugh
Hi i'm new but i read hecate's story and it's awesome. one of the best things i have ever read no joke
over a year ago annabeth_98 said…
big smile
Even I am kinda new. Congrats HecateA for completing Your 200th page!!!!!
I have never been able to write a book this long, though I have tried.
Your writing is just awesome!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago losthero5 said…
big smile
lol i bet at the end of the story your finger hovered over the period button and you made it real epic like:
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEE*press period button*AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! D-O-N-E! then you did a little dance.
Congrats for finishing and have a Happy Holidays!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
AMAZING HECATE!!!!! yay! Ur done!
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Guys, no need to freak..........I was talking to her when she finished and I think almost right after she finished she was already starting to think of the exact plot. She had one in her head but kind of vague. But don't quote me on this.

Losthero5 I am almost positivly sure that's what happened or some way some how she did it HP style. Like she a ball to be like the little game they play(I'm sorry for my incorrect facts, I have never read the book.....But I plan on it soon!)and hit it while pretending to be flying on the broom stick and made it land on the period. :) hahahahha that would be funny!
OMG!! i just read on a fanfic (cant member which 1) but anyways, that Percy ISNT one of the seven half bloods!?!?!?!?!?! how is that possible, hes...Percy!! theres no other way to descibe him, but seriosly...he HAS to be one of the seven half bloods...doesnt he?? [hopefully Nico is one of the seven half bloods] but really!?! Percy...URGGGHHHH!!!!! SORRY IF THIS IS SPAMMING I THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOUKD KNOW!!! GRRRR!!!
over a year ago JustLikeAthena said…
big smile
OMG! I just finished reading what you have so far and it's awesome! Please write more! (im new by the way);D
over a year ago percy__jackson said…
Please write more!
over a year ago WiseGirl97 said…
big smile
Hi! ok so ive been reading your story all way along! (its hard to wait every week! :( ) but i didn't have an account. So i made one just to say. THIS STORY IS RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME! i mean the longest story i have ever wrote is like 3 pages! ive read HUNDEREDS! of fanfics but yours is no doubt the best! other stories wrote just what they wanna hear but you actually built an AWESOME! story. Im not even joking you should write a book then publish it! cuz this is amazing! KEEP WRITING HECTATE!! (excuse my spelling i get an A in language arts but im a terrible speller!)
over a year ago Idunn said…
I loved the end.
sad
come on write more
sad
Im confused r u done postin or r u postin
over a year ago percabeth4ever said…
cake
Congrats for finishing the book :D have a piece of cake and i cant wait for the chapters :D
WAIT ARE YOU NMOT GOING TO POST THE REST OF THE BOOK (LLIKE EVERY FRIDAY) PLEASSSEEE KEEP POSTING IT!!!
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
worried
Hecate, where is your sequel
angry
R U DONE POSTING IM CONFUSED
over a year ago Calypso0 said…
wink
No, guys, HecateA will keep posting, don't worry. She just finished writting her story but hasn't posted it all yet... we have 11 more chapters left! And after that we'll beg for a sequel!
over a year ago wisegurl said…
angelic
Let's start begging now!!
over a year ago lamy221 said…
blush
nice job, cant wait for the next one!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
hmmm
you have to right more
big smile
Uh, why would we start begging now guys. That doesn't make sense because we havn't even gotten to finish this one!

The story has been finished being written but! She has not given all oof the chapters to us!

She will wright more!

Poisdean3, she has not posted it yet.
laugh
redhawks thx u made this less confusiNg and HectateA can't wait till the next chapter
over a year ago ROMANcritic said…
monkey
YAY U FINISHED!U DESERVE A MONKEY!!!
SPQR
over a year ago febez said…
hey im new! :) i'd like to say that being a fan of the books, i am as desperate as anyone to read the son of neptune. i would like to thank you hecate, because unlike other's bad atempts at this book, you have taken the time and effort to produce a good story with depth and easy to understand plots that doesnt drop out after a few hundred words. thank you!
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
But 11 chapters, that will only take us to Febuary. I don't think that that will even take us to the Kane Chronical opening. You should really make a chapter realeased every four weeks, that it will take us to the Son of Neptune. JK, JK, well done, congrats on finishing, give yourself a pat on the back, and don't start writing the sequal too soon. Give yourself a nice, long (but not too long) break. Congratulations.
big smile
I think, JUST THINK,(Yes, shocker.) that when she finishes the Son of Neptune then she will wait like a week or two and then start posting the third book, whatever the title ends up being.
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
yeah that's what i was thinking
big smile
@redhawks- Ooooh, I hope so!
@unoriginalname- Don't you dare give her any ideas!!!
i agree with yah redhawks!!! we will get the book, she can have some time off, and then she can keep posting it!! hehehe, i wonder what the name of the next book is....hmmm....OH MY HILZZLE FO SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!! what if its about nico?? ohmehgawds!!! that would be soooooooooo cool!!!!
I can not believe we have to wait until october for the next book. 10 months. Grrrrrr.
@nicodiangelo4- I'm betting that Nico may be 1 of the 7...but that may just be wishful thinking. :)
smile
That would be cool if nico is one of the 7. keep posting HecateA!!!
heart
you know i think the conners shud b one of the 7 try tht hectate in the 3rd book
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
wink
I think that Percy, Jason, piper, leo, annabeth, and nico are in for sure.
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
i don't know, jason, piper, and leo are so in, but percy already got his prophecy in the last olympian... rick riordan may want to give someone else a chance. whats the possibility of 4 greeks, 3 romans in the 7 of the prophecy?
over a year ago wisegurl said…
angelic
1 Percy 2 annabeth 3 Jason 4 piper 5 Leo 6 roman 7 roman ( sadly no nico :( )
If u people want to discuss the prophecy then go on the lost hero discussion!!