The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3419

over a year ago tessa34567 said…
please post
over a year ago Idunn said…
heart
A-a-a-awesome!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
crying
POST PLZ IT WAS FRIDAY YESTERDAY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY POST POST POST
over a year ago sneakyfish said…
smile
hey im new and ive been reading this great story for about 2 weeks and it is truly epicly good
(did i spell that right) and i just got around to making this account
over a year ago MoeSimpson said…
big smile
Heyy im new and i just read all ovre your chapters and love dem urs like da best son of neptune ive read really good and i hope you post more
over a year ago artemishunter64 said…
big smile
Hi I'm new as well. I have been reading your story since I came upon it by chance when going mad about the wait until the SoN book comes out. And I have 2 say, you have saved all the pj lovers lives by doing this. U have put your sanity on the line to give us back ours. I hope I can speak upon behalf of every1 here when I thank you for doing what you have done.
You said wanted feedback.
It wad fabulously amazing as usual!
If anything sometimes I get confused about who is speaking or what is going on.
That's the only negative among the millions of positive feedback I have. But seeing as that would take until I'm like 80 I won't say most of it. Just that you are on a path to greatness among the names of jk rowling and rick riordan.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
wow,that was really deep artemis hunter! haha all i say is that was ah-mazing,or luh-ved it!!!! but i toootttaaalllttt agree!!
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Nice.^^

Guys! Don't push her! She will post every Friday. Then maybe Tuesday. If you can't wait then go read some other fan fics. There are plenty of them on here.(Mine,Naukamura Twins,other Son of Neptunes,The Elle Trick ones.........etc.) Don't come on here just to tell her to post. She will post when she wants too. If you push she won't post. Geddit? So stop.
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Hey guys!
Since most of you really want some reading materiel signed me, I've made a list of the best ones. If I were you I'd stay away from 'Leah's Rose', but Jewels is one I'm starting to get active on, Overshadowed is one I'm very proud of and so is: "The Fighter"

Overshadowed-> link
When she… -> link
Silent but Deadly -> link
The Fighter -> link

Leah’s rose -> link

7 years old, fighting a million year war (series) -> link
link
link
link
Percy Jackson and The Olympians, the Lightning Thief- movie script rewrite- scene 1 ->
link
Lost Hero, written by me->
link
Jewels (sequel to the last) -> link
over a year ago Hades666 said…
i just read all the chapters and i wanna say there all AMAZING
can't wait for the next one
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Wait! Are all of those by you???
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
that is alloottttt of writing then
over a year ago MoeSimpson said…
big smile
I think that the fighter was amazing so sadd i think you should write a scene of annabeth and percy before he went missing
over a year ago seashell7 said…
This story is awesome!!!!!!!!! Where are you getting all these roman translations?
over a year ago halfbloodlover said…
smile
your book is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo good i love it so much!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
I agree. @ redhawks i think that Hecate has written more those are just her best. I loved the fighter. You should write more or it
over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
crying
hi!!! i love the chapters!!!! plz i cannot live without another post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please, please, please!!!!!!!
r u done postin?
r u done postin?
crying
...sorry to be pushy, but i just love the posts!!!
big smile
OMG, guys! Stop pushing her.(annabeth-crazed not so much you)Greekrules! One,you posted two(that may or may not be on accident)pushing comments. Two,she is not done posting! She posts every Friday! Is it Friday No! Wait till Friday if there is no post then go and ask her. Don't post it on here!

People! Why do I continusly have to tell you to stop spamming. It's not that hard! You post one thing after her latest chapter to congragulate her on a good chapter then your done. Any further comments like pushing her(saying POST POST POST)is not needed! Stop.Your.Spam.Now.
blush
oo sorry i posted th twice by accident i meant is this fanfic done like r u done postin chapters sorry for tht mistake*blushes*
over a year ago Neptuner said…
big smile
As soon as I found this I couldn't stop reading. If you don't or didn't win the best author award than somebody cheated. :D keep writing for us fans and down with the spammerz!!!
Oh wow those other chapters you wrote were aaammmaaazzziinnnngggg.
I loved the fighter and the chapters on annabeth as a 7 year old. I have 1 question though: how much older is clarisse than percy and annabeth? For most of the series I assumed she was the same age.
2 b honest I didn't mean 2 sound so insightful and stuff in my last post, I just couldn't find words good enough 2 describe the art Hecate has provided.
big smile
It's not done! I said that in my last post! Did you not see the post about her having 27 chapters and she has only posted 16 or so!?!?!?

Welcome Neptuner!
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
Wow! AWESOME
GreatJob
WhenIsPercyyGoingToRememberHisName?
over a year ago lauroca98 said…
big smile
hi im kinda new here and hecate you are an AMAZING writer and this is an awsome story and could you please do one about annabeth if you want and again awesome story i joined pretty much for this story cant wait for next week!
over a year ago Hades666 said…
big smile
i think your a awesome writer hecate i only joined so i could comment on the son of posidon's and out of all the one's i've read yours is the best
over a year ago losthero5 said…
monkey
Oh for gods sake Hecate is there a way to like, make people not comment? like just have them write one or two nice comments on your wall? Don't your eyes hurt a little after read pages and pages of comments?

and greekrules? I am singling out you for spamming. I'm sorry but have you ever checked your comments? You apologize for spamming (which is more spam). and FIVE comments in ONE page? that is just out of hand. Same goes for all of you. She is less likely to post if you keep pressuring her to. she just won't even read the comments.

Hecate is being REALLY nice to not simply message it to a few select people. She said it herself in one of her comments. Red talked to Hecate about it and she will do it. To be honest I am surprised she hasn't yet. I don't think you want to be teased by others that do read it. Take that as a warning guys.
big smile
Nicely put.^^^^^^

Hecate says she approves of your comment.

Hecate also says if you have any questions.........or additional comments please go to this link!!!

link
over a year ago percyrules147 said…
I luv how you write.
crying
i love your writing but i am getting scared with all this talk of spamming because i don't know what it is. love your writing
____
P.S
i still don't know what a muffin baskett is.
To answer your question annabeth crazed:
Spamming is anything that is not
- a positive comment
- feedback for hecate so she knows what it is can improve on.
All these conversations going on are considered spamming, along with all the pushy comments. Guys, unless you have a positive comment, constructive critism or a question regarding something you didn't understand, it IS CONSIDERED SPAM. Hecate has said all of this before, and she also warned us that if the amount of spamming she is seeing continues, she will cease posting and send it to a limited number of people only.
smile
omg all u guys who r tellin us to stop spammin is SPAMMING
also hectatea um when is percy goin to remember his name
over a year ago seashell7 said…
Okay. I'll make sure I dont spam. I'm new here and I like Hecate's idea of the shooting stars. It's cool.
big smile
Yea, me too.^^

Ok, well Greekrules.........That is spamming but it is spam that Hecate does not mind! She wants us to stop! I have permission from her anyways if you haven't figured that out yet. YOU need to stop. You are the main spammer here. If you stop then we won't have to tell you to stop and this forum is completly spam free. Plus, your comment was purely spam itself. Nothing related to the Son of Neptune at all. You need to stop now. Please!

If you guys are wondering what spam is go to page 21 or 22 and I have the defination straight from Hecate! It's kind of clearer then the one given above.(no offence)
over a year ago sneakyfish said…
smile
hectate you are amazing
i just read all your chapters and there even better when you read them at once
i aso hope percy remembers his name soon
laugh
None taken.
I've been wondering, has Hecate been writing this fafic with her version of her characters (like piper as s demigod of Persephone and stuff) or with rick riordans version (Piper as Amphrodite demigod)? There hasn't been many scenes at camp Greek.
big smile
ya i hav an suggestion y dont u make it Jasons POV i want to c wht he's thinking u know b in his mind(read his mind) also when are Jason and Piper going to kiss??????????????????????????????
Ok, guys incase you have forgotton.........She has finished the book. Also that link I gave you guys above. Is where you are supposed to put stuff like that, Greekrules ok? I'll give you the link again.
link
over a year ago ilovepercy08 said…
sad
I clicked the link and I'm not getting into the page!! Please help!
Anyway, I super love your work Hecate A!
over a year ago febez said…
hey if you haven't written the end of your fantastic story yet, i was thinking that if percy ends up back at the roman camp, he should get a tatoo aswell, it would so cool if he went back to camp half-blood (when ever thats going to happen) with a tatoo. this is just a sujestion and it will probably be better how you've written it any way. xx
big smile
Oh, well if you go into the forums section you will find it. It's Son of Neptune like comments or something like that. I don't know because if don't go to it. I just talk to Hecate.

This is not meant to be mean just tellin you, but Hecate has already finished this one and is currently working on the third book. (Title has yet to be known.)You can still talk to her about it though and she may be able to fit it in. I have no idea cause I am not Hecate.
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
Out of all the fanfics I've read, this is the best! Oh, and, Does anyone know if Hacate is going to countinue the Annabeth fanfics??? They're so awesome!!!
thanks for telling me that artemishunter64.again five syllables: I/LOVE/YOUR/writ/ing
over a year ago AnnabethPotter said…
Hey everybody! I'm new, just started reading this fanfic. SOOOOOO good! I read all your chapters last night!!! There's a downside though.:( NOw I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed when the REAL Son of Neptune comes out!!! Glad you finished the book. :) You've hooked me- I'll be checking every Friday now!!! Lovin' how all the details from the last series are coming back into play. Ya know, a couple of chapters ago, I FORGOT THAT THIS WASN'T R.R.'s WRITING! (that's a compliment. :))

P.S. I'm on the edge of my seat!!! The next chapter/installment comes out today!
over a year ago lamy221 said…
angelic
love it :)!! when IS percy going to rember his name??? someone who knew percy a little bit sould run into him and reyna, bobby, and hazle (im not sure is gwen is in it anymore) and be all like hi percy!! and then rember he souldn't have said it and runs away.. and the percy remebers that his name is percy jackson.......... :)
over a year ago percy__jackson said…
great story!
over a year ago wolfguide said…
I love it Hecate you have given me inspiration to continue the book I am currently writing Over 200 pages is absolutely amazing! and the story quality is beyond any other SoN fanfics I have read so far.
Ad Astra to you
Wolfguide
(After note: Ad Astra is latin for, To the Stars just in case anyone wanted to know.)
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
crying
HECATE you are such an amazing writer!!! I wish i can write like you.
I have a question for you. Do you post the next chapters on every Friday?