The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3419

over a year ago eyal10 said…
big smile
this is super super cool youve inspired me to make a fanfic once i read all 6 books again your the best.
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
kiss
Amazing!!!! Love the ending with the memories and all!! Great job Hecate!!!!!! Thank you for writing this awesome fanfic!!!!!

Love
~Calypso
over a year ago Idunn said…
The girl that you picked as Drew was good. The chapter(s) was great.
over a year ago Hellokittymacho said…
cool
a good chapter like ever
when you go post the next one
PS this well-written?
I am not english
your story spread throughout the world
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago funkyguy1O said…
mischievous
when are you going to post again!!! you'r story's are so amazing i just started you'r storys like a day ago....COULDNT STOP READING !!!!!! 8-)
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
She posts every Friday. Then if she WANTS TO she posts on Tuesday.
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
big smile
On tuesdays it USUALLY a ishy chapter
over a year ago percyjfan said…
heart
That was so great. I can't wait until Add uses his sea powers again. Love Ittttttttttt
over a year ago funkyguy1O said…
kk thanks for the notice of the post's cant wait for it and percyjfan i cant wait either
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
big smile
I loved it. Don't know how you do it and I don't care as long as you keep doing it.
Sorry cuz I haven't been keeping up for awhile and I didn't want to copy you but I did. I didn't know that you had already put that stuff in there, and I only just now read it. I'm super sorry and I'll try not to copy you any more. I hope you'll forgive me. If not that's all right I understand. :(
over a year ago bookeater said…
big smile
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUESSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­S WWWWWWWHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTT im back lol did u miss me? lol gooooood chapterssssssss hecatea i had to read like 10 in a row today to keep up lol was it worth it? YESS IT WASS
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
Just to tell you... tracytracy2000... Hecates chapters are never... ishy... she just says they are... but they are never... because she is amazing!!!!
HIYA PEOPLE!!!! ok... just got a grip of my self and remembered... this is not real
BUT SERIOUSLY!!!!!! YOU ARE A FLIPPIN AMAZING WRITER!!
I fell like i am part of the stories when I am reading them... and its weird... but extreamly cool!
WHY IN GODS NAME DID SHE TAKE HIS MEMORY AWAY AGAIN!!... well not all of it... but the basics... like his name... his girlfriend... his mom... yah... I was like "GRRRRRRRRR" when i read that... but then i read the boy with onyk (or something like that) eyes... and the i was crying... again... yah I cry alot
soooo yah anywho I really love your writing Hecate... I know i always say this... I only do it because its true... yah
Lightning98
over a year ago seashell7 said…
Your story is really good. It's inspiring, exciting, awesome, and very good writing!
HecateA post all the fridays?
I cant wait anymore
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
monkey
neathier can i! Q: what ever happened to Karren?
Guys i made a club it is called (Gossips In School)
it might suck but i gave it a try. And since i am new please dont make fun of it.
I also made an article
over a year ago redhawks said…
@percyjfan~ That was spam.....I'm going to have to ask you to delete your comments of spam....I am Hecate's right hand man(woman)and I have to tell everyone who spams to delte them. So don't take it personal.

Also everyone who urges her to post sooner you will not get your wish. It makes Hecate not want to post. So please don't
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
zzz
Read 19 pages so far! Great book Hecate! Luv them! Keep going!!! Now I am gonna take a "zzzzzzzzzzzz..."!
last edited over a year ago
Oh, well I was wondering? Are you still postin' them every Friday?
I still haven't finished them so it doesn't matter.
PS I am new, BTW, you seem very nice...

-Emily_is_COOL
over a year ago artemishunter64 said…
big smile
@ hellokittymacho & Emily-is-COOL. Hecate ALWAYS posts on Fridays. Well, her Fridays anyways. Hellokittymacho I assume your not from USA or Canada (hecates home country) because u said u weren't english. Anyho's, like me, u will/might get the chapters at a different time. I'm Aussie, so I get the friday chapter on Saturday midday and the Tuesday chapters on Wednesday. Just letting u know so u don't freak out.
Like I did, I admit. :D
over a year ago halfblood2 said…
Ypur story is amazing ..just started reading it can't wait for yourpost
Next chapter and for the real son of neptune to come out
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
angelic
I am new.
Your story is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago kkaayyllaa788 said…
laugh
Omgggg, that was friggiinnnnn amazing!! Good work.. && pleaseeee keep it up!! Im begging you!!
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
She will keep posting as long as no one spams SO DONT SPAM!! But yes she is amazing!!
over a year ago halfblood2 said…
Plz post I vant wait to read the next chapter
over a year ago wolf-lover-0611 said…
heart
i was really hoping that u would post again today but it looks like i will just have to wait until friday :(
i have gone back and reread all that you have posted so far and i will just say that you really are an amazing writer, donot ever forget that!
where at times it gets confusing who was speaking, it could be figured out, and your plot is absoluting awesome!!!!
thanks hecate, for writing such wonderful stories!!!!!:)
ps- i think we will be seeing more of your stories published in a few years!
over a year ago lamy221 said…
crying
dis anyone think that chiron could die... D: because it says to keep an oath till the final breath... and that coulhe could die.. hopefully not.. but STILL it dosnt sound good!!!!!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
doing great.
how many chapters there will be (more or less)
over a year ago mero123123 said…
crying
no offense but thanks to u rick riordan might not even make the book so thanks alot and if ur wondering y its because u wrote down 20 chapters and if he sees dis hes gonna be like oh wow someone posted my book so fuk it im not gonna finish it dats wat happened to twilight someone stole the manualsccript for twilight 5 so she didnt even bother to publish it so here u r sayin thank u when rick riordan might not even publish the book so U SUK HecateA caz now he might not even publish it so thanks to u heroes of olympus mught be over so FUK U
angry
Okay why did u post that?
Yeah u wanna tell Hecate something but excuse me? U don't have to swear at her. There are heaps of fans depictions of SoN and hecate is just one of many. So it is NOT thanks to her that the series is over. It isn't even over. So if u don't have something good to say GO AWAY.
We don't want you here with those comments.
And saying no offense? Doesn't cover it.
over a year ago HecateA said…
^Okay I'm sorry but I will not be talked to that way.

This is not a stolen manuscript, this is a piece of fanfiction (meaning an IDEA of the next book written BY a FAN) that I have taken time and energy to write. I've got 20 chapters too, would that not be further then Rick Riordan got, just because he's been taking more time then I did to get his facts straight? And there is no way that the SoN manuscript is anything like this. I'd also like to inform you that I am Canadian, and in no way could have gotten access to the Son of Neptune, I've never met Rick Riordan much to my unhappiness. If I would have the Son of Neptune between my hands, I wouldn't read it and definetely not leak it. I'd return it specifically because it would be such a downer to the writter, no matter how strong. It's against the most basic of my values.

Rick Riordan has more character then Stephenie Meyer does, so he will not completely stop the publishing of his book just because he realised someone had 20 chapters of fanfiction down on a fan site. If that's what you're worried about, relax.

And it wasn't even Twilight 5, it was called Midnight Sun, and it was just the first book with the PoV of Edward Cullen. If you're going to try and use that against me get your facts straight.

Also, type "son of neptune fanfic" in google, you'll find a trillion things. Why are you attacking this one? And you didn't even take a go on my work (which I can understand), but you took it to the next level, me personally, which I don't accept.

"Fuk u" is written "fuck you" too by the way; and I do take offence when I am talked to that way (though with proper grammar I might not have taken it as bad because it shows you've actually given thought to what you're saying and not just typing stuff while blinded with anger, and that you might actually have a reason proving I deserve it- which I don't believe I do).

You're welcome to read this, but if you don't like it then I gladly invite you to leave this forum and please stop insulting me.
over a year ago mero123123 said…
Ok I'm sorry cause my brother wrote that cause he thought it would be funny I was actually reading it but I had to go to the bathroom and my brother though it would be funny so I am really sorry I actually like what you wrote but if you don't believe me well then I have nothing to say.
meh
Why would your brother think that is funny.
That is just sick.
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
WOW!^ Hecate sounded so insulted that I was almost scared that she wouldn't post on Friday because she was insulted. I love your writing.
GUys can you check out my new club it is call Best book series. I know Heros of olympus is the best one but since i wanted to make a club and since this was already taken i did another series and since i'm knew i want you guys to not dissapoint because it was bad
ANd hectate can you post some of your thoughts on there
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
heart
thats considered spam, HecateA said that if you want to let us know about a club, you should tell us on this club's wall, not on her story(which, by the way is amazing). some of us really enjoy this stuff and it wouldn't be fair for people to take it away by spamming. I love your stories and beleive truly that you are just as good as Rick Riordan, HecateA!!!!!
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
HIII!
You know what Hecate... if someone bothers me on this sight... I just report them... dont even bother withh wasting your time on things... just go threw with it
Now mero123123... you may be true about all of what i just said... but you may not
seeing how long the message was... it was either that your bro it the worlds fastest typer... or you are the worlds slowest... bathroom user... if that make any sence...
People... listen to Hecate...
Also... just to make things clear... my dad is in the whole "book-publishing-bidnuess" and the whole twilight5 thing is not what is seams... to lazy to describe the whole thing...
and tell your bro... that he must not have a life if he is doing this... get a grip.... really I dont curse but alot of things are going threw my head...
Hecate your writing is amazing... no matter what anyone says
Lightning98
big smile
Yeah we luv u hecate no matter wat any1 says!!!!
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
smile
Yeah!!!
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
smile
Your story is amazing and there nothing that can change that. Don't take what was said to heart, you don't deserve it. Your writing skills are great and i bet everyone here agrees with me. You are Awesome and so is this fanfic!!
over a year ago 11evan11 said…
big smile
HE CAT dont worry i toled that bitch off 4 u so ur well com. so ya loved the story peace
blush
Are you still posting on Friday??
over a year ago marmarmar said…
ok mero... i agree with lightning and when you saw that your brother had written that you should have deleted it or apologized right when you saw it... and if it was you GET A FREAKIN LIFEE!!!!!!! seriouslyy you will find a fanfic for almost every series and no author is going to get mad at that...
hecate is an AMAZING writer and you/your brother was jsut plain rude so if i were you i would delete that comment

and hecate... seriously dont listen to that person there prob just jealous of your awesomeness and have no life and even if rick riordan does stop writing the series (which wont happen dont worry) we still have your writing so its all good :P and we wont hate you for it :)
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
big smile
hi im new here and i just wanted to say that wow!!!!! you are amazing!!!! you practically saved my life because i was desparate for the son to come up and i love your story!!!!! you write really good and i just cant wait till friday!! wait you are posting them every friday right? oh and if someone sees me spaming can you tell me because im not very good in the computer:)
over a year ago PJrocks said…
big smile
hi im new and iv gotta say you are amazing Hectate!
over a year ago marmarmar said…
pjrocks there posted every friday so TWO MORE DAYYSSS!!!!!!