The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3419

over a year ago wisegurl said…
Ya he is but still she should be worried.. THIS STORY IS AWESOME!!plz write more!!
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
laugh
SPEECHLESS
I just barely started reading again and i have a few questions.
Quetions: Is this fanfic set at the same time THE LOST HERO is?
If so how come Camp Half-Blood has already started on the boat and everythinq yet Percy just barely heard abt his quest??

****WOW AWESOME****
BTW i love how you involved Blacjack, blue food, AND Annabeth in Percy rememberinq his past.. [not just ONE ding moment]
over a year ago hollyHazel said…
Hi I'm new here. I just want to say that you are an amazing writer. Reading this makes it a bit easier to wait for the "The Son Of Neptune" to come out next fall. I can't wait to see what you write next! Like I said... Amazing writer.
over a year ago jlbroxfan3 said…
cool
sillyA013: No, this is The Son of Neptune fanfic. The Son of Neptune is the actual second book in the series. It has not been written yet.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
U guys stop spamming she said if she sees 3 or more spamming comments she'll stop till 25 btw I LUV THE CHAPTER u r awesome does piper and jason kiss anywhere in the story??
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
heart
First, i would like to say that HecateA is the most amazing person in the world because she is the most amazingest (is that even a word) writer everrrrrr!!! Second, I have a question...does Percy still have the River Styx invincibility thingy on him, or is that liike temporary? Third, i would like to comment on the part with the green shooting star...LOVE IT, so createivve! (probobly spelt wrong, whops!) and fourth, if this is considered spamming SOOOO sorry (im not the sharpest tool in the shed, so, i really am clueless to what spamming is....) soo thank you so much for writing these HecateA, you are really helping me get throught the loooonnnggggg wait until the next book!! thanks,
Sincerly: NicoDiAngelo4 <3
over a year ago Idunn said…
big smile
Love it, but I am sometimes unsure of the character's POV you are write from.
wink
I stupid but wht does POV mean also Percy has the invisibility thing on him bc it is permident until u DIE o by the way HectateA does anyone die in ur story/book
over a year ago confuzzler said…
pov means point of view
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Today was the sweetest day ever, the school got a caterer to come for lunch and make a traditional Christmas meal, which wasn't too great, but being one of the first in line I enjoyed laughing at the people who were last :p
First period my favorite teacher this year decided to let us bring muffins, eggs and stuff and we had a collective breakfeast. I brought juice, my friend made waffles and someone brought... timbits! So Canadian :DDD
We also had a dance. I tried to stay off the dance floor and stay in the corner trying not to exist, but my friends kept pulling me back on >:( But its all good, because we camped out in the bathroom with a million other girls for the last 10 minutes.
And then we played game sover the school radio. I was pciked in my class to do this thing on air, they read me a begging of story and I improvised the rest. I have gotten only good feedback, and my whole class plus maybe my friend's' (not a word but who cares right now) voted for me to win out of 3 peeps.

Now that I shared how my LAST DAY OF 2010 SCHOOL went down, back to SoN.

@Festus - He wisehd for the same thing as Annabeth; for Percy to come back and him to go home
@Alex - :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo
I'm a goddess with a wand. :ooo I'm practically Tonks! *hops around excited and sugar rushed from the buche de Noel this lunch*
@partypony (and everybody else wondering that) - Think of what the color sea green means in this story for this character.
And intriguing is spelt like that I think, so you did spell it right.
@aphrodite- *takes award and will need a bigger closet for all theese*
@PercyJLover- Yes, it is, RR is writting his at the same time, which makes me feel special :D
@Greek rules- Reyna <3 Jason. Jason and Gwen are just good friends
@wisegirl - Consider it done
@redhawks- THAT left me speechless
@barogr- WILL BE REVEALED LATER
@silly - No, Hestia and Hera timed it for Add to stay unconcient until Christmas eve.
@Greekrules - Well, that's for me to write and you to find out:P But I've got all my stuff figured out in my head. And written on abotu a thousand pieces of paper. POV stands for Point of View, the narrator. And you're not stupid, its an author term, unless you've been writting a styxload, you wouldn't know, I found out in September.

@ everyone - I will write the POV owners when it changes, except for this 1 case where I'm planning not to, but for most of it, assume it's Add.

Add
The bird of Ever
The praetors were gathered around the table for the second time in 24 hours.
I stood behind Dakota, who’d taken the place of the empress, at the head of the table and I stood behind her. The guy who must be her second –Mike- was sitting at the second chair (legion 2) next to Bobby.
-The prophecy was in English, not Latin. Caleb said.
-Add doesn’t speak Latin, its him, that’s just more proof it has to be him. Hazel said.
-Has to be me for what?
-Add, what did you understand of the prophecy? Bobby asked.
-That I have to go west for Vesta to give me my memories back. That somebody with wit, somebody with magic and somebody with strength would have to come and prevent a lament, whatever that means. And… And that it would save everyone from some Terra’s reign. Most people flinched at the name Terra.
-Exactly.
-Who’s Terra?
-Well since you know about the Greeks, you’d know if I told you about Gaia, right? Paris asked. I froze and stiffened up.
-Oh, yes he does. Paris said.
-Gaia? Gave Kronos the sickle that killed Ouranos?
-If you’d get the terminology right; yes. Paris nodded.
-Why is she an issue? She’s not the worst thing out there, is she? She’s not who you fought last summer, was she?
-Look, last year, Kronos and the other titans tried to make a comeback. Some god even created a volcanic eruption and let Typhon the demoniacally deranged monster out from mount St-Helen. Half the gods were fighting him, the rest were defending an attack on New York. We were on our way there, as reinforcements. But then a couple of the people here said no, that there was a way to bring the Titans down. Reyna said.
-They all got exiled. You can’t stray a battle, you follow the army. Jace said.
-It worked very well, thank you very much. Bobby defended.
-Shut up Jace; don’t interrupt my war-story. Reyna said, in a way that made it sound like to her, war-story telling was scared.
-They openly protested going with the rest of the group, and some of their legions stayed. The praetors being Dakota, Gwen, Caleb, me, and… And Jason. A lot of the people in their legions stayed behind with them, the whole of legion 1 and most of the second and forth. The others were people who hid until their legions were gone. Anyways, while everybody else went on the road to Olympus, they stayed here, and toppled the throne of Kronos at his palace. The armies never got to New York, they turned back and joined the fighting. That’s the story of last summer.
-It was a re-run of how the Greek gods defeated Kronos to get power. And… And if Dakota and I are right, the next step… The next step is Terra going for it. Bobby said.
-We cannot be that unlucky. Paris said. Suddenly Caro got up.
-Caro do as I say. A voice whispered. It was so low I couldn’t register anything about it. But she did. She waved her hand, leaving a rainbow in the trail, and threw in a coin. Then the wind picked up.
-Divine Lady who chose to speak to me, show us what you want to show us. She said. Like in the morning, it became an image.
We were in a green forest. A house in ruins was standing proud. And it was a fight. Girls wearing silvery parkas, giants with 6 arms, a boy completely in flames fighting a girl in white who was trying to summon snow, and another one yelling at a giant, holding a random piece of wood. Wolves were fighting amongst each other, but by their coats they were 2 different packs. I focused on the guy holding the piece of wood.
-I am Jason Grace, the son of Jupiter, I'm a child of Rome, consul to demigods, praetor of the First Legion. I slew the Trojan sea monster; I toppled the black throne of Kronos, and destroyed Titan Krios with my own hand. And now I’m going to destroy you Porphyrion, and feed you to your own wolves. He shouted.
The image faltered and a new one appeared. A woman wearing a black widow’s dress was standing in a cage of earthen tendrils. Jason, the girl and flame-boy -extinguished- were standing nearby with a black-haired girl, that I only got to see from behind.
-…When I get out of here, you'll be sorry you were ever born! The woman said.
-Save it! The black-haired girl yelled. You've been nothing but a curse to every child of Zeus for ages. You sent a bunch of intestinally challenged cows after my friend Annabeth
-She was disrespectful! The woman protested.
-You dropped a statue on my legs.
- It was an accident! She complained.
-AND you took- she was cut when the image died. Not before something on her wrist caught my eye. A silver bracelet.
-He’s alive! Holly Styx, thank the gods! Hazel (filling in for Gwen) said.
-At least he was until that fight. He was going up against a giant with a piece of wood. Jace remarked.
-He has a point. Jason’s amazing and he fights extremely well, but it makes no sense. Somebody said uncomfortably.
-No, he didn’t die that day. I wasn’t sure before, but I’m sure he didn’t die that day. Maybe after, but not that day. Caleb said, a strange determination in her dark eyes. Everybody breathed out.
-Who are the three others? I mean, obviously the woman in black was a goddess, but why was she in the cage and who were the 3 half-bloods with Jason?
-Add, tell them. Dakota told me. I said the exact same thing as I’d told Dakota that morning and turned to face her.
-That’s her. Dakota, that’s my friend, the one who has the bracelet. I said.
-What? A few people asked. But Dakota was already flipping through her sketch pad. She found the sketch and pushed it on the table.
-Is she a daughter of Jupiter?
-Well, look at the bracelet, the lightning bolt- it’s his attribute. Bobby said.
-Since when does Jason have a sister? Reyna asked.
-That’s true. Somebody said in Latin.
-She’s probably his half-sister, and anyways she’s younger than him. He was 2 when he got here, and she looks about 14. She could be born after he was found. Hilary said.
-True. And even then, he might not remember her… Or have forgotten her.
-He didn’t know much about himself when he got here. His dad, that’s it. Maybe he did but never said anything, maybe he was forbidden. Or even more likely they aren’t fully related. Dakota said.
-I bet Lupa’d know. Hazel said. An uncomfortable silence settled in.
-Look, that’s not important. He’ll answer everything when we see him again, which we will. The giant he was facing was the one we thought he was, which is really bad, and above all they decided to go for a comeback at the wolf house. Reyna said.
-They had no right. Hilary said through gritted teeth.
-What’s the wolf house?
-It’s where Lupa tests us, before she lets us join the army. If you don’t pass she kills you. It’s on sacred ground; the American version of the place Lupa found Remus and Romulus and took them in like they were cubs. It moved like Olympus. Dakota said. For a moment it was silent, like they were all recalling their memories.
-Terra nearly made a comeback with the giants. Bobby said. That’s frankly terrifying.
-How do you know she didn’t? Jace asked.
-Because we’re still alive, stupid. Reyna said. He looked at her like he might punch her.
-And now she’s trying another comeback with a phoenix. Bobby said.
-What?
-Add has to go on a quest to get his memories back, to prevent the lament, To save you all from Terra’s new reign of torment a phoenix can redeem the health of anyone when it cries, if Terra makes a phoenix cry, and she manages to capture tears to bring herself to power, we’re all screwed. Bobby said.
-Bobby, how’d you figure all that out?
-I’m brilliant.
-Yeah, I know, but this… It kind-of seems more…
-I’ve had a dream too. People looked at him like they were waiting for more, but he didn’t move or show any sign he was spilling anything.
-Well, Add’s obviously going. Brad son of Libitina, the funeral goddess, said.
-Thank you captain obvious. I want to go to. You’ll need someone with magic to stop the phoenix from going water-hose. Hazel said. I nodded.
-Strength and wit. Somebody said.
-I nominate Bobby for wit. He’s the one who figured this out anyways. Courtney, daughter of Victoria, said.
-Sure, if Add’s okay with it.
-Sure Bobby, please come.
-Who for strength? Bill, son of Pompona said.
-Me. 2 people said at once. Reyna and Jace Gayle. They shot each other looks.
-Why? You’ve hated Add since he got here, why would you go on a quest with him?
-I’m the strongest guy present. If you want strength, might as well pick the strongest one.
-So you’re in it to show off.
-What are you in it for pep squeak?
-I’d be in it because I cared.
-You’re just hoping to find your little boyfriend.
-That’s not true. Hazel, Bobby and Add are my friends. Reyna said.
-Oh, looks like Reyna’s little heart is beating some more. Jace said. Reyna jumped to her feet and so did her brother. She raised her hand as if to hit him from across the table but couldn’t bring herself to do it. She lowered her hand and ran out of the room faster than Tempest.
-Jace, you suck. I hope you know that. I said before running out after Reyna.
Everybody else was at lunch, so it wasn’t hard to see where Reyna’d went, her footsteps left in the mud the melting snow had made. I found her in a forest clearing, sitting under a tree, her gladus dropped at her feet. A few tears were tracking down her cheeks. I stood in the shadows, probably unseen. I didn’t know whether I should try to comfort her or whatnot. But this was Reyna; she wouldn’t want me to see her cry.
So I backed away, careful not to be heard and ran, not knowing where. But my steps led me to Fontus falls. I sat on a side and let my feet dangle in the water. I felt my mind focus and I saw the task ahead. I was going on a quest. I was going on a quest with Hazel, Bobby and possibly the worst idiot in the Stupido Squad, to sacred earth. I was pretty sure if the city itself wasn’t safe for me, because I still hadn’t given up on that, sacred land wouldn’t be much better. And if we failed, the earth would get taken over by itself, which meant the death of the gods and everybody in the city, and any other demigod out there. So yes, my friends at Camp Half-Blood, my girlfriend Annabeth, the unnamed daughter of Jupiter, Jason and everybody else that I’d known.
And then the rest was just messed up.
What was my name? Who was my mom? Where did I come from, where did I train? Was that place an enemy force? And what Vesta’d said, it practically confirmed it. I was missing a piece of the puzzle. I just needed another push and I’d remember it all. Hopefully it’d come on the quest, when the outside world I knew would be waiting. But until then all I had were a handful of bittersweet memories.

I’d slipped Riptide in my pocket and put on the Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. Just in case. I’d put on the breastplate and put my helmet in my bag, the only pieces of armour I really needed according to Reyna.
Dakota had given me a backpack with the food and drink of the god (nectar and ambrosia that had curing abilities apparently), food and water rations, an extra dagger (thought I was pretty sure I had no idea how to use a dagger) and a few aureuses. I was pretty sure the bag was magic, because no way could all of that fit in a regular one, and no way would it be that light if.
-Don’t die. Gwen said. She lied on her bed in the infirmary. Her abdomen was completely covered by bandages and she still looked tinted green, even if she was at least breathing, raspy shaky breath after raspy shaky breath.
-I was about to say the same thing.
-Yeah… Most suckish Christmas ever. Well, almost. Thanks for saving my life, do.
-Umm… You’re welcome? She laughed. It sounded good to hear her laugh.
-But seriously, be careful. The ground extends to so much of the state, protection has weak spots, and sometimes bad things get in. She said.
-Bad..?
-That want to kill us in painful and nasty ways. That’s the demigod definition of “bad”.
-Fantastic.
-Just be careful. Especially you, we don’t know what enemies you’ve made. She said.
Except you…
-And sacred land cannot be good for you.
-How do you know?
-A demigod’s instincts are its strongest points. You don’t feel safe in the city; you won’t feel safe on the sacred land. Actually a lot of people here don’t either. Sometimes the sacred land holds bad memories. Important memories that are a part of who you are, but… But bad. Please be safe.
-I promise. Get better.
-I will try. I hate being stuck here. She groaned.
-Motivation. I said. I got up and turned to leave the infirmary.
-Oh, Add? She asked. I turned and she threw me a pen.
-Had to do it. She smiled.
-Thanks for at least returning it. I said slipping Riptide back in my pocket.
I met Hazel, Bobby, Dakota, Caleb and Reyna in the forum.
Hazel was dressed completely in black, jeans, shirt and converses. She had a beaded leather scabbard, and a pouch the same design, tied to her waist, the handle of her gladus sticking out. The pouch was beaded as well, with a key pattern on it and another one dangled, probably for her wand. But her wand was drawn and she was making it snow right above Bobby specifically. He was running around trying to ditch the cloud, and Hazel was moving it along with him.
He seemed frustrated but I couldn’t tell, because as always, his eyes were covered by his hair. He wore his chest plate and his backpack was swung on his back.
Reyna had her normal cold and fierce expression; she wore her breast plate and shin guards over jeans, which were going on baggy. Her hair was tied back tightly, her gladus was tied at her side and a spear strapped on her shoulder, the one her backpack wasn’t swung across. I was pretty sure that was the most dangerous bag in the universe.
-Hazel Jean Ducharme, QUIT IT! Bobby said.
-Knock it off, both of you, right now. Caleb said.
-Hey Add. Dakota said.
-You good? Caleb asked.
-Yeah. I said, though my stomach was thinking something more along the lines of “NO”.
-Good. The drive is like an hour and fifteen minutes. After about half an hour you won’t be able to use any mortal transport to get inside the borders. About 5 hours walk considering the obstacles, and that’s if all goes well.
which it won’t the little pessimist voice in my head said.
shut up The other voice, the one in denial, said.
-So who’s driving? Hazel asked.
-Nobody.
-What?
-It’s useless to drive us for a short distance then get us to walk. We’ll be taking horses. Reyna said.
-Ah, heck yes. Hazel said.
-Horses. No elephants. Dakota said. Hazel snapped her fingers, disappointed.
-I’ll take Indy. Reyna said.
-Airborne, duh.
-Empire. Bobby said.
-Umm…
-Oh, Add, you don’t have a horse! Hazel said.
-Umm, no. I said.
-Ugg, why didn’t I think of this, you’re the son of Neptune, you should so have a horse! Common, there are some unclaimed in the stables, there’s got to be one who likes you in there. Common.
We hiked up the hill to the stables.
-I know you’ve already been there, have you seen any unclaimed horses that you get along with?
-How do you know?
-Barrier on the door. I know everybody who gets in or out of my cavalry stables. And?
-Well actually… There was this one. A hidden Pegasus, Pacific she was called.
-Pacific? You talked to her?
-Yeah.
-You did?
-Yeah. I can talk to horses, why?
-Nobody’s ever been able to talk to her before.
-Who else talks to horses?
-No, nobody! I mean, nobody’s been able to connect with her. You can ride her, she’s strong enough for sure, but you never really feel like she’s into it, or that she likes you… If she talked to you… You could try her for the quest. I’m not sure how reliable she is, she’s still a yearling.
-I think she’ll be fine. I told her.
-I trust you. Common. She said. We slipped our backpacks off our backs and she brought me into the stables. We passed a few half-bloods who were feeding the horses or cleaning empty stalls, cavalrymen who were saddling up or leading the horses outside and a few more who were leading the remaining horses out to graze. Hazel stopped and pet a horse once or twice and finally to Pacific’s pen. She was wide awake pacing back and forth.
-Ask her if she wants to come. If she does I trust you can take it from there.
-Yeah. I said.
-I’ll be right over there if you need me, which I doubt. She said pointing to a stall where a Pegasi was waiting for her. I turned to Pacific.
-Hey again.
Hello.
-I have this quest to do, and I need a horse. I was hoping you could help me. I said.
Me? Why not a pre-trained horse, sir, it would be safer.
-Don’t call me sir. And this morning… I don’t know, you just seemed really nice. I thought you’d like to help out. I said.
A pre-trained horse would be safer.
-A pre-trained horse and I would clash, I don’t work the same way as the rest of the half-bloods. Please, Pacific?
I would gladly be your horse, son of the Sea god. Pacific said, bowing her head. She swallowed some water and I led her out of her pen. Once she was out, wings detached themselves from her flank and spread out, like a normal Pegasus.
-Add, wait. Hazel said. She was holding a winged stallion by the reins. Its coat was splashed with different shades of greys and whites.
-Don’t you want a saddle? She asked.
A saddle? Why?
-No thanks.
-You ride bareback? Doesn’t that get really uncomfortable?
-No, that’s how you ride a Pegasi. I said.
-Nobody I know does that. Weird. You were trained weird.
-Yeah that’s me, freak of nature. I said.
-That’s not what I said, it doesn’t matter if you ride bareback, it’s just me. This is Airborne by the way. He’s been my Pegasus since I was 9. 15 years old, going strong. Hazel said, putting an arm on Airborne’s flank.
-Nice.
-One of the strongest there is. Hazel beamed.
As soon as we were outside Pacific neighed and two wings sprouted from her back. Hidden Pegasus.
-You can fly on a Pegasus? Is it safe for you to be in the air? Jupiter’d be pretty ticked you’re alive.
-I’m pretty sure I’m fine. Pacific’s a horse, Pegasi are neutral territory. I just need to be careful not to get too cocky. I said, not sure how I’d spontaneously figured that one out. Hazel nodded and we both got on the Pegasi and at a slow gallop went back to the forum.
-He found one. Caleb said seeing me coming down. She turned back from Bobby, who was mounted on a purplish black stallion with black eyes and a brown saddle, like Hazel’s. Reyna wasn’t there yet.
-Who is she and why don’t you have a saddle? Dakota asked.
-Pacific, I said. And I don’t know, it’s just how I ride. Bobby shrugged and Reyna came down. Her mare had a reddish brown coat. She pulled on the reins and stopped near us.
-Add, Independence. She said passing her hand on her mare’s mane.
-Nice name.
-Nicer horse. Reyna said. She’s extremely fast. Hasn’t seen much battle, though. I fight on foot. Reyna said.
-Okay, so everybody’s got a horse, everybody’s ready? Caleb asked.
-Let’s go. I said, everybody nodding to Caleb’s question.
-Wait Add; can I talk to you first? Dakota asked. I got off Pacific’s back and followed her a short distance away.
-What’s wrong? I asked.
-First; be careful.
-Thanks.
-Second off, do you want me to keep looking for your origin?
-I don’t know. I have a feeling I’ll find everything I need on the quest. And you’ve got better things to do now, anyways.
-I help my friends, that’s my first obligation. Dakota said.
-Add, you coming? Hazel yelled.
-Yeah, a minute. I turned to Dakota.
-I’ll find everything I need on this quest, I just know it. I said.
-Okay. She said.
-Add!
-Coming! I ran back towards the group and got onto Pacific’s back.
-You ready girl?
Oh, I’ve been ready for 2 years.
-Well let’s not keep you waiting. And with that Hazel and I took off, Reyna and Bobby following below.
Luv it!!!!! Great job u r an awesome writer!!
big smile
omt (oh my tree) tht was AWESOME thx for the answers (i feel grateful for u to say im not stupid) I cant wait till the next chapter HAAHA i was the first one to read HORRAY i was a little confused of who was tlking when but i moved on
wink
also tht was long which was AWESOME *im crying of happines* I know u want critisisum so heres one I get really confuse on whos Tlking (I mentioned this b4) so if u could say who is tlking with " or something or mayb someting like tht
over a year ago barogr said…
smile
Awsome!!! I love horses! And they are geeting out of the City! I judt didn't feel comfortable about that place... By the way Roman's give too much credit to gods, they couldn't have defended Olympus and fight Typhoon! And soo many key events were mentioned for Percy/Add and he didn't remember a thing! This is exhausting but YOU ARE A GENİUS!
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD i cant wait till i see my character in the story! :DDDDDDD
big smile
thts y i hav my user name as GREEKSRULE also u shud hav made percy remember the "typhon incident" tht would be so intense but other wise AWESOME *bowing down to u* i feel so alive now (got grounded)
over a year ago Festus1126 said…
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Pacific rocks. I don't get why Add rides without a saddle though... it would be really uncomfortable...Any ways, great chapter! Can't wait till the next one.
QUESTION: Will you post tuesdays and fridays or just fridys?
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
OH. MY. WAFFLES. They was amaziiiiinnnngggg!!!! Holy crappers how do you do it. Oh..... Nd you welcome for the compliments!
over a year ago sonybone said…
wink
amazing
over a year ago penguin098 said…
wink
OMG HecateA it was EPICly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I rlly rlly love the story but i rlly rlly rlly miss CHB, wats annabeth up to? but i have one huge question naging at me: IF percy's on a quest, how can CHB come on the flying boat thingy to get percy?!?!?
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
kiss
I think Chapter 10 (previous chapter) was the best ever and congrats on the 151 pgs.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
big smile
is therre a thing as too good? if so, you definately did it! soooo amazing!!! i love it!!! you asked us to give you our constructive critsimim stuff, but im sorry i cant, there is nothing to critisize! you are an amazing and talented writer and i would like to thank you for the chapters!!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!
~NicoDiAngelo4
over a year ago omgITSthem said…
laugh
love the chapter!!!AWESOME!!! i loved every word and it was a great chapter!!!!!
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
laugh
I love pacific great idea but I'm wondering what would Blackjack do if he found out would he be jealous or would he be indifferent or what? love the chapter keep on writing!!!!
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
smile
WOW AMAZING

***QUESTION***
Why do they do magic??

i'm a little confused but other than that it is wonderfull.

a little constructive criticism.....[dont hate me for this] i THINK your using a little too much of other books but they are awesome books so i still LOVE this
over a year ago dagandawg said…
smile
That was really awesome. and they do magic because they are children of the god/goddess of magic. I'm guessing. And I completely love how great these books are going just from your imagination. good luck, don't freak out because of all the pressure.
over a year ago layna_love said…
big smile
I am officially in love with this story! Okay, well Piper is my favorite character, so will she be apearing much in this story? I hope so... how about some Japer/Jayna drama? :D And since Jason has a girlfriend waiting, Piper should get a boyfriend and Jason gets super jealous and they end up together!!! Hehe, I'm a major Team Japer supporter!!!!! I don't think Piper should be the only one hurt by Jason being in a previous relationship, HE should get a broken heart!!! Mwahaha ;D
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!
Sorry I am late... computer was taken away... not cool...
I love this one!!!
And yes Hecate you do get the AWESOMENESS award... because you are AWESOME!!!
You are like the Michelangelo of writing... he is awesome... you are awesome... just awesomeness
or the Harry Potter of writing
I really love the chapters, you are a brilliant writer... I hope you can keep doing it
Merry Christmas!!!! And Happy New Year!!!
(If you celebrate it... just spreading the love)
Lightning98
over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
mischievous
ooohhhh i LOVE it. you know what hacateA forget about being just like RR you just might be better. hi i've been reading ever sense you statred on "THE CITY" and finally mom let me join! you are the best writer ever (exept possibly the heavenly works of art that RR has blessed us with) and i love your writing. breath, breath
@penguin098 at first I wondered about that too but I think the story of Percy is happening at the same time Json, Piper and Leo are on their quest to save Hera...
@Calypso_ I too was worried about Blackjack but then I realised that Pasific is a female Pegasus so I think there will be something different than being jealous-after all he is a hero too, he deserves his own soulmate :P-
over a year ago tridentbearer1 said…
surprise
woha barogr your on the compter at EXACTALY the same time as me!
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
I agree sillyA013 u put a bit of harry potter in it, and don't take me wrong I LUV the Harry Potter series but not in this series. But, I luv it, I remember when I used to write fanfics about Harry Potter and Percy Jackson together only they were seprate I put my self in it were I was under cover at hogwarts to find half-bloods, so I was a half-blood too only both worlds never met or clashed I only got to experence it I never put them on fanpop I wrote them and when I was finished and I ripped them up...... because of u I want to write them again. lol u have a great imagination and ur a great writer. I bet in ten years u would have a #1 novel series in the world*gives a huge trophy to Hecate*.
over a year ago partypony said…
big smile
That was so awesome! Epicly awesome! Love the chapter. Luce ur writing anode everything! And great idea using horses as transportation! Go pacific!
over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
smile
I LOVE I!!!!!!!!! HECATEA YOU ARE THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP ALL MY EMOTIONS UNDER CONTROL FOR 10 MONTHS!!!
P.S
you really are a great writer. i honastly never did think of writing untill i read your stories. they are great. i think you might be the one of the best writers in history if you publish.
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
I loved that keep writing im checking for new post like every day/ just wondering is Poseidon going to talk to Percy when he is dreaming in this book like Piper and Leo had in The Lost Hero? JW okay keep writing loveing it. BTW i am new here so yea link
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
meh
Awesome as always hecateA. Can't wait for the next one!!! Mood: anxious
heart
im dead bc ur chapter killed me of shock dont stop i luv u and ill hate u when U STOP ahem dont read tht last part wait u.... already did haha anyways... I LUV U
over a year ago dumbnerd123 said…
big smile
Hi! I'm new here
I love your fan fic i can't wait for friday!!!!
heart
Question*waving hand* r postin fri. and tues. or just friday? (i asked this B4)
She post both....
surprise
really well HectateA answer tht too Im not sure
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
big smile
My B-day is tomorrow!! I hope you post Hecate. It would be a really nice present and a pleasant surprise. Merry Cristmas, Happy Hannukah, and Joyus Kwanzaa to all!!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
cake
@HermoineFan Happy Birthday! TO EVERYONE REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS NO MATTER WHAT YOU CELEBRATE!
cake
@Hermione-Fan361 u hav a great Bday HAppy B-day *give a cake and present the present of something so go to ur profile Heehee sings Happy Birthday*
O yay! I'm pretty sure hetcateA posts today!!!
over a year ago HecateA said…
cake
So I wasn't going to post today, because the next 2 are in no way in Olympus ishies, but then its Christmas, and its HermioneF's birthday, and I'm getting gingerbread and my grandparents today, so I'm like OKAY, here it is for you guys.

@Greekrules - OMT? I freaking love it! Can I use that in here?
@" "- If the character's POV is not written, its a naration by that voice who just isn't a character and sees everything happening and blabs it
@barogr - I didn't know that, thank you! My dad sin't really a great source... If you guys see a fact needing correction FEEL FREE
@redhawks - Oh my waffles? Sweetness!
@Lord Penguini (penguin, but may I call you Lord Penguini?)- The first day was December 24. In the story it is presently December 26th, because they left the afternoon "Add" got the quest.
@silly - She's a daughter of Hecate, magic is her thing :) And can I know from what other books?
@laynalove - I'll do my best, but being not romantic at all, I'm not sure how it'll work out
@lightning - Who the heck took your computer? And the Harry Potter of writting? Okay, majorly flattered here!
@annabeth-crazed - Glad your mom let you join and thank you! eing better then RR, eh, not sure about that one. But I did get proclaimed the goddess of awesome writting.
@barogr - Okay, you got me, yes. I figure I'm one of the first attempts of equestrian-love.
@percyjrulez - Can I know why? If its a Phoenix referance, its a Greek mythological creature, and if its a Hazel mention, it gets explained later on. My madness has methods.
@nerd (I refuse to call you "dumb"nerd) - welcome!
@wisegurl and everybody else wondering -it depends.

Everybody now!

Happy Birthday HermioneF!
Happy Birthday HermioneF
Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, HermioneF!!!!!!!!!!

This is your birthday and Christmas oresent to you all btw, savour it

More notes but this is important, I'll be sad if you dont read it and never post again (jk),

I'm helping promote an event called the Fan Fiction awards. What it is, is for a couple of categories, people go on and nomminate their favorite fanfiction, and then there's a vote to get people in the final 10, final 3 and MUCHO WINNER!!!

I'm proud to say I got nominated twice, for this fic, and the Lost Hero written by me. *heart fluters insanely*. You people read fanfic; so go get 'em, help your contestant move forwards! Many familair fics! Over the Mountain, Immortal links, Olivia the Hlaf-Blood, Nakamura twins, Time is running out, Lost Hero, Son of Neptune, GO!! You have until the 28th to make sure your favorite fanfiction gets to the top 10, top 3 and then MUCHO WINNER.

link

There is also year's best writter, and I got nominated for that one too, and somehow I'm leading (?) I dont know when that ends, you'll ahve to talk to goddessoflife who organised this. Again with the familiar faces, Amphirite, goddessoflife, redhawks, Idunn, lightning, me, go!!!!
link

But what's a fic if its not done, let's get to it.

Add
Sweet, I’m cursed
Hazel flew with evident ease, Airborne pirouetting across the sky. She reminded me of military shows with aircrafts. Reyna and Bobby galloped below us as the City’s walls disappeared in the distance.
Pacific was a great flyer, catching and making the most out of the smallest winds. I felt safe on her back.
The San Francisco valley was beautiful. In the distance I could see ‘Frisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and plenty of greenery on a bunch of mountains. Slowly the sun started to set, after about 2 hours of travel. Hazel indicated to me that we should get on ground, because the ground at night is better than the sky. Well, at least the fall isn’t as bad.
We landed.
-I think we should stop here for the night; Empire’s not looking too good. Hazel said.
Worry wart. Empire said.
-Did he just say something, Add?
-Yes. He thinks you’re a worry wart.
-Am not! But we should find camp.
-I agree with Haze. Bobby said.
We found a forest clearing. Reyna went to collect firewood.
-Add, you’re the best guy to find water, we should try and find some and keep the canteens for the sacred land. Can’t eat or drink anything from sacred earth. Bobby said.
-Sure. I said. I let my bag slip from my shoulder, grabbed an empty canteen and went off in the forest while Bobby started scouting, probably for food, and Hazel took care of settling the horses down. I went deeper in the bush. It was starting to get dark and I was about to turn back to grab a flashlight but something told me to keep going.
I ended up at a creek. It ran slowly, going downhill, the water running over rocks.
A woman was on the other side, standing tall and proud waiting for someone. Her features were proud, beautiful and solid, like a Roman statue. Her hair was a shade of honey blond and braided in two braids pulled up in various twists, her bangs pulled out of her face showing off severe, shinning blue eyes. She wore a white toga lined with gold, and a red drape went from her waist to the opposite shoulder. Her back arms were covered with small inscriptions that got messed up in my eyesight, inked in gold, and dozens of gold rings circled each wrist. A scabbard with a sword was tied to her waist and she wore laced sandals. Just the way she stood evoqued pride, and the way she looked at me fierceness.
-Umm, hi? I asked, my fingers creeping towards my pocket.
-Who are you? She cut.
-I don’t really know. I am the Son of Neptune. The people from the city call me Add. Right on cue Hazel and Reyna popped up, Hazel holding a flashlight.
-Hey Add, its getting dark to be out with no, hey who’s she? She asked.
-Umm…
-The City? The woman asked asked.
-Yeah, what about it? Reyna asked, fierce when it came to protecting the place where her loyalty lied.
-It’s my city, Reyna Gayle. She smiled. They crossed glances apparently as confused as me. The woman sighed.
-I am Romma, goddess and protector of Rome. She said.
-Oh my gods, no way! Hazel said as they knelt in front of the goddess. She lifted her hand and they both got up.
-Why was he at my City? Romma asked pointing a hand to me theatrically, the gold bracelets clinking together.
-He’s a demigod, Milady. We took him in.
-He is a demigod yes, but he has nothing to do in my[i] city. I cannot believe – cannot believe Vesta would dare do this! She ranted.
-What? I asked.
-I would destroy you right away for this sacrilege, insolent hero, but your father would not take kindly to your death, and you are cursed.
-Woe, wait, cursed, what?
-Milady… Reyna started. But Romma shot me one last look meaning DEATH and disappeared on the spot.
-What the Pluto was that about? Hazel asked.
-I knew it. I muttered.
-Add, knew what?
-I can’t go back. After this is over, I can’t go back to the city. I said.
-Add, what the heck? Sure you can, where else is there?
-Camp Half-Blood. Wherever it is, it’s out there and that’s where some demigods go. Romma said it herself; I have no business in Rome, I need to find it. I said.
-Okay, it’s a little too early to make rash decisions. Whatever Romma says, you are staying here-well, at the City. Common, I’m getting hungry; let’s go tell Bobby he lost the bet.
-What bet? I asked.
-Our first god and it’s been less than 6 hours. Reyna smiled.

-Hey guys, I found these and I’m nearly sure they’re edible! Bobby said as we got back. Reyna dropped a pile of firewood in the make-shift fire pit.
-You owe me 10 bucks. She said.
-Why?
-Romma found Add.
-Romma? Oh my gods, Romma was here!?
-Yeah. Bobby suddenly looked overexcited.
-Dude, chill, what’s up with your sudden obsession with Romma? Reyna asked.
-Romma protects Rome and the people in it. Jason is in Rome since he’s two… (Woe, 2?)
-Then she’d know where he was? Reyna asked, her jaw dropped.
-In theory. Bobby nodded enthuastically.
-Okay, where’d she go? Hazel said, wand drawn. Bobby’s shoulders dropped.
-We blew it. He said.
-What? What do you mean we blew it? Reyna asked.
-We blew it. Bobby repeated.
-Well lets un-blow it! Bob, what’d you mean? Hazel asked.
-Romma is barely there. She’s sort-of like Ogyjia. Miss her once, you missed her forever.
-Ogyjia? As in, Calypso’s place? I said.
-Yes, Calypso the nymph. You been there?
-Woe, nymph?
-Yeah.
-She’s not a nymph. She’s a daughter of Atlas.
-Yeah, she is. Hazel said.
-Depends on the myth. But she’s so a nymph, you’ve been there? Bobby asked.
-3 guesses. I said.
-You don’t remember! Hazel said. I nodded in her direction.
-So nobody has ever seen Romma more than once? Reyna asked, seriously hoping Bobby would answer something like “Oh, no way, I got her on speed-dial on my cell”. But Bobby probably didn’t have a cell, no demigods did. Wait, what?
-No. Bobby said.
-Yeah, but we’re special.
-Hazel, shut up. Bobby said. Reyna got up and mumbled something about firewood before going off in the woods. Bobby started kicking whatever was in kicking distance from him, so the backpacks. Hazel pointed her wand at the pile of wood.
-Convenir Assemblo! She said. The pieces of wood zoomed together to make a camp fire.
-Ignis! She yelled. But she put a little too much energy in the spell and the resulting fireball scared a few birds away. Hazel was too upset to care, content with the fact the logs were burning, so she just put her wand back in the pouch and plopped down. The mood’d become just plain depressing. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know what to do, I wasn’t truly upset about Jason. Fact was, I had a general idea about where he was, and I didn’t know him. Add to that I had problems of my own (no pun intended: stupid common word as name) and that we were probably both dealing with them… The best I could do about it was find the phoenix, do whatever, get my memories back and head back to camp.
-Can I tell you guys something?
-Is it depressing?
-No.
-Shoot.
-I think I know where Jason is.
-What the Pluto?! You kept that to yourself!
-Well, I do, but I don’t.
-Let us know when you do.
-I know where he is; just know where that place is. I made a desperate attempt for sense. And I desperately failed.
-I think he’s at Camp Half-Blood. I said.
-Why? Bobby asked.
-Gods damn the why, is he safe there? Hazel asked.
-That’s the thing, I don’t know.
-Well, they make him go up against giants with pieces of wood, that can’t be safe.
-That was at the Wolf House, not at camp. You’d tell us if you knew, right Add? Hazel asked.
-Yeah, definitely, I said.
-You’d also tell us when you remembered what Camp Half-Blood was about, right? And how to get there?
-For sure. I said. Hazel and Bobby nodded. Bobby looked deep in thought.
-I should go get water. I said.
-And I should go find Reyna. Bobby added.
-I should… Watch the fire? Hazel said. Bobby gave her a thumbs up and we disappeared in the woods. To add to the general bad mood, snow had started falling. Again. In California.
-Bobby, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys before. I said.
-About Jason? Nah, it’s cool. We haven’t been completely straight with you either, with the Latin and everything. Truth is, this quest, you are on the most dangerous place for you. If you’re not a citizen of Rome, you’re practically screwed by going on its sacred grounds. I think that was about as need-to-know, so we’re even. Bobby said. I smiled and nodded.
-Hey Bobby, Romma had this writing all over her arms. Do you know what it is?
-Yeah, the names of every person in Rome. They change if you die or run away and stuff. But when she says Rome, she means the new one. Well… It’s complicated. Technically Rome is New York, but no demigods actually live there. I think it’s the fact Olympus is there. The gods are pretty distant from their kids, most of them anyways… Going on Olympus is practically suicide unless you’re invited. Or maybe it’s just the fact it’s a big city with a lot more people and monsters that makes it dangerous, I have no idea. And don’t start on it, he sad noticing my disbelief. But Rome sort of moved over to California with the City. At this point, Rome is more of an idea then a physical place. Get it?
-Not really.
-Nobody does. He shrugged. We split up and I went back to the creek. I bent down to tip the nozzle of the huge canteen in the creek, but the water sort-of lifted and went in by itself.
-Geez, why don’t you use your own water powers? Somebody asked. A figure appeared. A young girl with grass braided in her hair.
-Miss me? She asked.
-I’d have to recognise you. I told the naiad, putting the cap back on.
-Wait, what?
-I’d need to recognise you. I don’t know you, and if I’m supposed to, I forgot, just like every single other thing. I sighed.
-Well you don’t really know me; I just helped you save you and your friends from being BBQed or whatever it was.
-What?
-Don’t you remember?
-Look, I don’t remember my name; I would remember a naiad way less, no offence.
-Oh. That sucks. And then she became water and splashed back in the creek. She reappeared a few feet away.
-Well, are you coming?
-Where?
-I’ll show you. She said before splashing down. I hesitated, but ran to follow her. She reappeared, standing knee-deep in the current.
-Dive in. She said.
-My friends are waiting for me; I don’t want them to get scared.
-It’ll take 5 seconds and you know you want to. She said. Yeah okay, point taken…
I dove in after her. The water was cool against my face and right away I felt better. The nymph grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. I wasn’t scared. I could breath and the surprising dept and its pressure wouldn’t crush me.
She showed me a gray rock door on the sea floor. Engraved on it was a huge triangle, a Delta.
-Remember this? It’s an entrance to the labyrinth. Well… it was.
-Why? What happened to the labyrinth? And the labyrinth as in Theseus?
-Yeah. Daedalus, the builder, died. The labyrinth was attached to his life force, it crumbled. A shame really. I was thankful, my stream is partially in the real world, I got out just in time. Daedalus always liked me, he told me when he was trying to come out that it’d all crumble soon. I followed his advice, you’d be a fool not too, though I heard you didn’t.
-I didn’t? What do you mean?
-I can’t tell you. If the gods took your memory it’s for a reason, Son of the Sea God. And you’re the nicest child of the Ocean I’ve met in… In a lot, I don’t want you to die.
-Then what’s my name? Can’t be harmful for me to know my name, common, help me out!
-Hey, I said you were the [i]nicest
son of Poseidon. Never said I liked you. She smiled and disappeared, and I was stuck wondering if all nature spirits were this cheap. Then I remembered everything happening above surface so I willed myself to float to the surface, and surprisingly it worked. Even more surprisingly I’d remembered something. Hopefully next up was my name, because this was just irritating.
And she’d called me son of Poseidon. Not Neptune, Poseidon. Suddenly a realisation hit me, but just as it came it left. I thought and thought but it wasn’t there anymore. I kicked a chunk of underwater rock in frustration. Why? Vesta and Juno wanted something but I wasn’t getting the co-operation from above to make it happen.
I got out of the water, not wet in the least, frustrated as heck, walked back to where I’d dropped the canteen, picked it up and walked back to camp. Hazel and Bobby were sitting on the ground, watching a most likely magic paper airplane zoom around and do flips, which was keeping Hazel busy.
-Did you find Reyna? I asked putting the canteen down.
-Yeah. She was fighting a nymph. Bobby said.
-Why?
-I think she kicked a tree or something, but really I’m not sure. He said. Then the plane turned into a squirrel. Luckily the poor thing fell on a bag, which had to be more comfortable (unless it was Reyna’s, I was sticking to the most-dangerous bag in the world idea) before running away.
-Damn. Hazel said. She put her wand back in the pouch and Reyna walked back.
-The nature spirits here are pains. I thought the ones at the city were bad enough. She said, sitting down by the fire.
-Tell me about it. I rolled my eyes.
-There was a naiad? Bobby asked.
-Yeah.
-I never liked naiads. Hazel declared.
-You never liked nature spirits.
-Not true, nymphs and auras are fine. She insisted. Naiads are just pains. Overly flirty pains, but pains none the less.
-She said she knew me. I said.
-What?
-She said she’d met me, in the labyrinth. I said. Bobby jumped to his feet.
-You’ve been in the labyrinth and you haven’t told me!?! He exclaimed.
-I only just found out, sorry. I said surprised at his outburst. He was looking for something in his backpack. He pulled out a folded up piece of paper, it was a map. The walls twisted and turned and there were marks of erased lines, notes were scribbled and some walls highlighted.
-I’ve tried to figure it out since I’m 9! I must’ve been in there 100 times!
-Woe, you went in the labyrinth that often?
-Yeah. Well, never really in. Just poking around the entrence or as far as a rope tied outside would let me advance. But I made friends with the lesser-mean people down there. They help me get around all right and draw the map. It’s dangerous as Pluto, but by the gods, it’s an amazing piece of work! The chemistry with which it all works… He said. I starred at the map of incredible detail and Bobby’s enthusiasm.
-Bobby, you know the labyrinth died right? That it died with Daedalus? His smile faded.
-Yeah. He was the last Greek demigod in the world. The only one who managed to cheat death and outlive his mother, the goddess before Minerva, Athena.
-The last? I asked.
-Yeah. After she passed Minerva took over. The Athenian kids died like all half-bloods do, except for Daedalus. He came to see me one summer you know. He gave me one of his computers and a few of his things. Dear God, that was awesome. He said he was going to his death later that day, I don’t know where he went or what he did, but Caleb told me he did die. And we felt the labyrinth fall.
-I… But I was interrupted by Reyna who tried to jam a gladus in my shoulder. And BANG the sword jumped from her hand and onto the floor.
-Holly Hephaestus! I yelped.
-Reyna what the heck?! Hazel said.
-Romma didn’t lie. You are cursed! You bear the curse of Achilles. She said.
-What?
-Why he wasn’t attacked with Gwen? Whoever it was knew he couldn’t hurt Add. And when Romma talked about you being cursed- she meant this. Reyna said.
-Holy Styx! Hazel said.
-Literally. Reyna nodded.
-That’s not possible, nobody did it since Achilles. Hazel said.
-Well obviously not, did you just see that? Reyna asked showing her gladus.
-That’s not entirely true. Jean-Baptiste Lully, son of Apollo, did it. Except when he was directing a partition or something he killed himself by hitting himself in the foot with the director’s stick. Bobby said.
-Can someone explain? I asked even if the memory was poking me in the back of the head nagging me. “I’m here but you can’t remember, nah-nah”
-For some reason you bathed in the Styx. You are now invincible except for some little spot that will kill you if it’s harmed, which is obviously not your shoulder. Bobby said.
-You mean like Achilles? How the heck is that possible?
-I don’t know it just is. Bobby shrugged.
-How? I asked my voice low.
-Dude, we don’t know your name, how the Pluto would we know that? Hazel asked.
-Don’t worry, your memories are supposed to come back after the quest. It’ll all come back to you. Reyna said.
-I hope so. I said.
-Yeah, they will. Let’s just concentrate on tonight. Then what’s next on the land. Bobby said.
-That place kind of gives me the creeps. I nearly died there.
-Really?
-Yeah, nearly failed if it wouldn’t have been for the wand charms. Lupa liked those. Hazel recalled.
-Doesn’t surprise me, you were what, 8 when you aced those? How many people do you know who can do that?
-How many people do you know who can do magic? I asked.
-10. Well, 11. No wait, 10.
-Me, Terry, Paul, Lucas, Tommy, Oliver, Cody, Annika, Jeni and Fred. Hazel enumerated.
-All her siblings. Reyna clarified.
-9? I thought about the big and empty Neptune house. I could tell there I was used to it, if Neptune wasn’t supposed to have any kids including me, Camp Half-Blood wouldn’t be packed with siblings either.
-9 very annoying, easily irritable ADHD kids with the ability to turn each other into non-venomous snakes and larks. We have fun. Hazel smiled.
-I’m scared to go anywhere near your house again. I said.
-I’m scared to live in it. Just kidding, I love it there, and we manage without turning each other into aqua bats too much.
-Aqua bats?
-Add, you, you don’t want to know. Reyna promised me.
The rest of the evening was pretty chill. Which is not another it-was-snowing-in-California mention even if it was. We went to sleep, taking shifts to guard camp at about 10 after eating a few mushrooms (turns out they were venomous, but Reyna threw up in a bush early enough for the rest of us to stay away from them and Hazel to fix her). I looked up at the stars thinking of Camp. Camp I couldn’t picture- Camp I couldn’t remember. I saw the starry sky through the tree tops.
And then a single shooting star, brighter than any other, colored a familiar storm cloud grey, zoomed across the sky.

*Roma's clothing
**The shooting star, think about the last
So I wasn't going to post today, because the next 2 are in no way in Olympus ishies, but then its Chr
over a year ago Idunn said…
heart
Love it!!!!
over a year ago annabeth_98 said…
big smile
Hi guys i am new over here but i read all the chapters and they r just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Hecate u r an amazing writer
u should write more chapters......
over a year ago hayaku14 said…
smirk
Seriously, I'm supposedly just going to make my daily-random check hoping that there would be a new chapter which normally appears during friday. I'm supposed to sleep now but oh what the heck, gotta make time for your awesome chapters.
cake
Hermione-Fan361 HAPPY BIRHDAY!!!
-the shooting stars idea is genius Hecate! I hope it makes Percy at least remember Annabeth or maybe the "Seaweed Brain" joke they had...Or even his name, who knows, even though Add is a pretty clever way of temporarily renaming Percy, Jason knew his name from minute 1 he lost his memories, I feel sad for Percy, it's just not fair :(-