The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3419

over a year ago Rachel-E-Dare said…
sad
sorry ill delete it
over a year ago wendy__22 said…
blush
I just got done reading everything sence 6 this morning! You are really GREAT!!!!!!!
over a year ago ratchet97 said…
big smile
i started reading this yesterday ITS' EPIC
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
While I'm writting I'm reovering of a heart attack because my USB key didn't hold ANY files, including 3 future-books, the Son of Neptune, the sequel AND Jewels, so forgive any spelling mistake.

Red has 700 reply! My gosh... We'll probably get to 1 000 on this forum...

Alright so you guys probably want an ishy chapter. Here is your ishy chapter.

Bobby Peverell
December 27th
Long gone
I was 12. The clock on the microwave read 10:57. I was sitting at the kitchen table, doing some late homework, and there was a knock on the door. I looked at the time and frowned. Who knocks on your door at 10:57?
Thought one: monster.
Thought two: monsters wouldn’t be as polite to knock. There was more knocking. I got up and went to open the door. Amy was standing in the doorframe, sobbing, a hand covering her eye.
-Amy, woe, Amy what’s wrong, what..? I asked as she tried to control her breath and block out tears.
-He, he, I was scared he’d do it for the past year, but he hasn’t and now he has and-
-Your dad? Amy, what did your dad do?
-He hit me. She sobbed. I paled and brought her in, closing the door behind her. Then I ran to the back of the house, turned to the stairs.
-Elle! I yelled. A few second later my aunt, Elle appeared, passing her arm through A few second later my aunt, Elle appeared, passing her arm through the sleeve of a red kimono.
-Bobby, what is it? And who’s crying?
-It’s Amy. I said before turning back to be with my friend. Elle was quickly behind me.
-Amy, sweetheart, what happened? Amy sobbed and I slowly tugged her to come sit down on the couch. I put and arm around her.
-She said her dad hit her. I told Elle. Elle frowned.
-Amy, sweetheart, is it the first time? She asked. Amy shook her head no, unable to speak.
-In the eye? Amy nodded. Elle kneeled in front of her.
-Amy, let me see. She said.
Her hand didn’t move, but Elle slowly brought it down without her resisting. She had a black eye, not red and puffy like Jason had- but black. The corner of her lip was swelled up too and as she sobbed and I saw her injuries, I wanted to give her dad a black eye myself.
-My gosh… I’ll go get some ice, and call the police. Elle said, rushing out of the room.
-Don’t! Amy said.
-Amy, he’ll get arrested and he’ll stay away from you, besides, he’ll keep going, and he’ll be madder you came to tell someone. I said. She sobbed harder. Damn it, I wasn’t used to dealing with Amy crying, Amy never cried. Elle came back in with the phone in one hand and an icepack in the other.
-You did the right thing sweetheart. Elle gave Amy the icepack and she put it against her eye, but took it off because of the cold and put it back on her lap, Elle was out of the room again.
-Amy, you need to put it on.
-No. Amy said.
-Yes, you do. I took it from her and tilted her chin up. I pressed it against her eye, she didn’t really protest. She rested her head on my shoulder.
-He’s been yelling at me all day, I’m sick of it. She said.
-I know.
-Everything I do, it’s not okay it’s wrong. It’s like the A++ in science was the same as stealing a pack of gum from Peggy’s convenience, it doesn’t matter what it is, he just hates it as much as he hates me.
-Ames, your dad doesn’t hate you.
-Yeah, giving me a black eye is a sign of fatherly love. She snapped.
-I’m sorry Bobby, I shouldn’t have snapped.
-No, you’re right, I should just shut up, I don’t know what to say. I said. But I’m really sorry you’re stuck with him. It’s not fair.
-Yeah, well your dad isn’t much of a thrill either, is he? She asked.
-Guess not. I said.
-Amy, everything’s going to be all right, you okay sweetheart? Elle asked coming back in. She had straw blond hair streaked with black and brown, and rectangular black glasses, warm brown eyes hiding behind them. Her smiles are bright and frequent, and she has an endless patience. She always seems to know what’s going on inside your mind, and she’s a step ahead, probably because she teaches psychology at the High School and publishes books about it- its kind-of her job to get in people’s heads.
-Amy, is your bike outside? She asked.
-Umm, yeah. She said. She was calming down, Elle’s place was more of a home to her then her actual address, I guess because when Elle had found out her home-life was nothing worth smiling she let Amy stay around here more than she would’ve otherwise.
-I’ll go get it. I volunteered. Amy straightened up so I could leave and I did. Elle took my place and gave Amy a hug.
Amy was right; none of our dads were great.
Amy’s, for the obvious. He was often drunk and didn’t really care about his daughter, or the fact he hadn’t spent more than 2 days sober for 5 years.
I brought Amy’s bike- which was the only material item she valued- in the garage and closed the door before going back in.
The rest of the night was a blur, between the police coming, trying to stay awake for Amy’s sake and talking to the police myself actually- by the time they left, 2 in the morning, I was exhausted, and Amy’d have to appear in court sometime next week.
I camped out with Amy in the living room for the night, making her take the couch, and the next day Elle called the school to get us off the hook. We woke up at 11 in the morning.

I often feel bad about being at the City all the time now instead of just in the summer, because Amy has nowhere to go. I see her every time I go to ‘Frisco on holiday days, but the rest of the time she has to stay with her mom in a ratty apartment down town and help her mom, who struggles to make ends meet. I think she still goes to Elle’s. Elle adopted Amy sort-of like she adopted me after my dad ditched. I still had bad memories about that. But I think it was worst to remember how he saw it.
It was last summer, in the beginning of August. I’d gone to see Elle and Amy before the war. I was about to walk out of Elle’s house with Amy to wait for Jason to pick me up, and that’s when dad showed up.
I hadn’t seen him since he was 11. And now, I was about to go fight for my life and he shows up. Great timing, dad.
-Nate? Oh, right… She said. Come in.
So dad stepped in, Elle gave him a hug and picked up a conversation. I answered and then Amy popped up from upstairs. Then I introduced her and it was all good, a nice family moment. BUT the guilt was killing me. Amy excused herself to go home, and I swore internally because she was the only thing keeping me from breaking it to dad.
-Bobby, I heard there’s a science convention downtown. I know you and Amata are into science, so I got tickets if you want to go. Dad said.
-Thanks dad. That sounds great. Umm… I said. But I looked at Elle pleadingly. She got where I was going and took one for me.
-Nate, I forgot to tell you, I’m extremely sorry, but its been chaos over here. … But Bobby has to go. Dad’s expression changed. His hair was brown and he had glasses, and eyes the same shade as Elle and everybody else in the family except for me. Stick in the mud, I know. Blame my mom.
-What do you mean? Bobby where do you have to go?
-I’m not allowed to say. I said quite honestly.
-Why not? Bobby, I’m your parent. Is this about the city?
-It’s a really rough time. I’m sorry, but I’m needed.
-There is no sign of war.
-Umm, heck yes! That freak storm system? That’s a monster, Typhon; he’s going straight for New York. The gods are out there fighting something no way they can, and there will be a direct attack on Olympus. The troops are just waiting for the signal to go.
-That’s ridiculous! You’re teenagers; you don’t owe anything to the gods!
-Sorry to break it to you, but we do. Luck, help, the world, life… Besides; even if I weren’t loyal to Olympus I owe it to Jason, Da and all my friends.
-I still don’t believe you have to go. Dad said. I got his intentions, he was worried, upset we weren’t going to see each other, but still.
-Look dad, it’s not a choice, it’s part of being a half-blood. I have to fight, I will fight. I’m sorry, after this is over, hopefully I’ll be able to spend some time with you.
-I’m only in town for 3 days, Bobby. He said. I could tell he was mad, but he was being professional and holding it in. Well I wasn’t a professional.
-Well then stay in town for once! You’re mad at me because I have obligations that could mean life or death for my legion, but your career obligations can keep you away all the time! I’m your kid; you’re supposed to take care of me and your obligations! Not Elle, but my actual dad. That’s how all my friends grew up, and some of their parents actually died protecting them, that’s why my friends don’t have parents, not because he’s “out of town”. You can’t just be my dad when it seems like a good time! I said, taking out all my anger. The door opened.
-Bobby? Someone called.
-Over here, Jason. Elle said. Jason came into the living room. His javelin was strapped to his back and I saw Elle look away like every time she sees a weapon.
-Umm, hi. I saw Amy leaving, should I..?
-No Jason, its fine. I’m ready. I said.
-I’ll be waiting with Tempest. Bye Elle. He said. She got up and actually hugged him. He wasn’t even surprised; Elle was an extra mom to 3 of my friends.
-Goodbye Jason. Be safe, I’m quizzing every person in your legion to find out whether you were. She warned. Jason grinned.
-I’m sure you will. He put a fist on his heart like the custom was.
-I’ll get her ready. Jason said leaving me with my aunt and dad. Elle hugged me.
-You’re a second, not a daredevil, not an idiot. You don’t need to be out there doing the crazy stunts Bobby, and mark my words I will find out if you did pull anything ridiculous.
-I know, I’ll be reasonable.
-Oh, that’s how worried I am, doubting you will. But be safe. Be brave, and when you’re out there, fight like the soldier you are mm-kay?
-Yes Elle.
-Same goes to all your friends, give them my luck.
-For sure. I said. She hugged me and let go.
-Love you. I said. She nodded, her eyes shimmering with tears. I looked at my dad.
-Bye dad.
-Good luck. He said, his voice strangely dry.
-Thanks. And I turned.

It must’ve been last September. The war was won; Amy was at school, Elle teaching, Kronos defeated, and dad back in Nepal or whatever.

It was a day off. We were all goofing off near the dock, Hazel had found a fish and she was making it follow Gwen, who was running like the wind. Caleb got pushed into the water and I pulled her out, both of us killing ourselves laughing.
-Yeah, remember Lupa, ‘hang low’? Reyna said. She and Jason were pressed on the side of a boat, holding hands. They rarely held hands. Everyone knew they were dating, but inside the City’s perimeter, when Reyna had 3 brothers and an all-guy legion to impress, and Jason was the most powerful guy there… They couldn’t afford to show it much.
-I think we screwed that 30 minutes ago. Jason said.
-Again, it was not my fault. Hazel said.
-Okay, I think you can let go the fish now, that’s not helping our cause. I said.
-Yeah, I could use some magic here. Caleb requested. With a flick of Hazel’s wand, Caleb was dry.
-Umm, everybody’s out of school now, do you guys mind if I..?
-No, go for it. Just meet us at the Pantheon at five. Jason said.
-If you’re late I’ll make you walk. Gwen said.
-Okay, you are not driving. Hazel said.
Hoping that they’d talk Gwen out of it, I left on my skateboard for St-Peter’s public school.
St-Pete’s used to be my school, until I fully integrated into a legion, when I was 14. Amy still went there, and so did all the friends I used to have. I got at the doors just when the bell rang. I recognised a few people as they poured out.
-Well if it isn’t Peverell! Somebody said. I turned and it was Jonno. He gave me a slap in the back.
-Dude, how you doing, we all thought you were dead! He said.
He had your typical nerd glasses and braces, his pass-times were blowing things up and turning milk yellow, but he was a cool guy once you gave him a shot.
-No, not dead, I’m fine. We got a day off at school and me and a bunch of friends came to the city, how are you? I asked.
-Pretty good. The team sucks this year more than ever. This kid didn’t even know what CU was on the periodic table! He didn’t make it. I swear, if it wasn’t for Amy, we wouldn’t even have classed for the school board championship! Jonno complained.
-Yeah, well, Amy is awesome when it comes to health. Where is she anyways?
-Still inside probably. So you came here with friends?
-Umm, yeah, ditched to come see you guys.
-Oh, how thoughtful. Mattie said walking up. She had blond curls reminding me of Hazel’s and Persian eyes, she was a frail, vertically-challenged girl, with a knowledge of Astronomy and marine biology that surpassed your average encyclopaedia. Her backpack was swung across her shoulder and the kilt of her uniform ended right below her knee, her shirt was tucked out.
-Hey, Mattie. I said. Mattie gave me a quick hug.
-We miss you! She said.
-I bet you do, so do I, even if the people at the school are pretty cool.
-You haven’t come to visit in two years!
-I’ve been busy, not much break from school.
-Not even summer, sheesh!
-Not even summer.
-Woe, harsh. You should transfer back.
-Yeah, not happening, sorry Mattie.
-Damn. It’s really boring now, in lunch and Science class without you giving Mr Triune a run for his money.
-Yeah, well… Speaking of science heard you all suck this year. Mattie rolled her eyes.
-We aren’t that bad…
-Mattie the optimistic… We do.
-We just haven’t found anybody to replace you for Moleculars, Anatomy or micro biology on the team.
-I heard. Good luck winning; they always have at least 5 questions on that.
-We’re doomed, the competition’s on Friday! Jonno said.
-Well, between all of us… Mattie shrugged. Someone tackle-hugged me from behind.
-I didn’t know you were having a day off! Amy said.
-Hey Ames. I said. Amy let go and actually walked into my eyesight, she wore the same uniform as Mattie. She looked really good now that she lived with her mom, which might not be a piece of cake, crammed in a tiny apartment her own job at a book store helped to pay for, but was safe. She took better care of herself now too, she brushed her hair and slept better.
-You guys talking about how we’ll epically fail Friday?
-Yeah.
-Feeling the guilt increase a need to transfer back? Amy asked me.
-No. I said. She snapped her fingers, disappointed.
-It’d be great. Want to go to the café? Jonno asked.
-Sure. And the 4 of us walked off talking about the upcoming competition. Me and my friends took this very seriously, it was the lesser celebrated victories our school had, but they’d been consecutive from the moment Amy, Mattie, Jonno and I’d signed our names onto the sign-up sheet in eighth grade. Jonno knew a lot about the planet and the climate, Mattie about space and marine life, Amy about medicine and the human body, and I about micro-life and chemistry. We made a good team, and with all our other team mates, Becky, Hayley, Thomas, Craig and Simon, we always placed pretty well. Most of them had graduated though, and it was all snowballing without them.
Eventually I had to leave. I ducked all the questions about my new school and pushed the conversation towards theirs, it was good to hear about a normal place.
The Pantheon looked normal from the outside. Just another club, except abandoned, the windows boarded up. But if you knew about the back entrance who’s doorknob had to be turned the opposite way –which I did- you could get in.
The floor was squares of marble and the walls gave out to an amazing view, of Rome, which was of course fake. People were crashed on the couches or stools or whatever, just talking. It was always busy on free-days; some half-bloods who attended school came here as well, much to the delight of the current owner, Todd. This place had been founded in 1902, and it was still a popular spot, mostly because it was one of the safe places in ‘Frisco. If you were looking for someone on a free-day, odds are they’d be here.
In a way, trips to ‘Frisco are great. There are only us and tourists, and most of us stay in the safer part of town, near the Pantheon. Since most people escape the city to come here, you recognise faces in the ground, and even Jack Gayle will tell us the recent gorgon spotting in town. It’s the only time where everyone’s at peace and we help each other. That’s special.
As I looked through the crowd of half-bloods and answered to people saying hi and wove off Todd who was trying to get me to get a drink of his wine, I thought about how it was good to hear about how the school was doing. Nothing about monsters or swords or titan lords. No, just school and a science competition I’d really like to participate in.
But that was long gone. They’d make-do eventually. Amy’d furnish the new kids with 3 hours of intense Amy-tutoring (which is way different and harsher than normal tutoring), Craig’d cut out flashcards shaped like bacteria, something. I’d all seen it before.
And wait, I’d seen this dream before too. Why again?
I woke up from my sleep to hear Add stumbling to remember something, sitting my back to a forest tree.

*that isn't really a great pic of his dad but I needed something
While I'm writting I'm reovering of a heart attack because my USB key didn't hold ANY files, includin
over a year ago polux1002 said…
great chapter as always! yay im 1st 2 read this im still a little confused though
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago redhawks said…
heart
What an amazing job!!! Awwww him and Amy!! Amy seems really cool! Nice job! That rating thing........Well, here is a 10/10 MY HEART!!!!!!
over a year ago marmarmar said…
monkey
just so you know... THIS IS NOT AN ISHY CHAPTERRR!!!!!!! it was amazing... as usual :)
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
big smile
great chapter!!!! i love love love love it!!!
over a year ago lamy221 said…
blush
awesome! i love it...... btw i cheak this every day to see if u wrote a new chap.. i know lame... but still. :)
over a year ago partypony said…
heart
That was awesome!
I'm guessing that was some kind of clairvoyant dream that shows the past. Either this means something important, or this is just to show us Bobby's past.
Amy seems really nice, so I like her. Bobby seems to have a normal childhood, compared to the others ;)
Oooh! Add is remembering something! Annabeth? Grover? Luke?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
hmmm
AMAZING but does Amy know that Bobby is a half-blood?? Or not??
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
HA!
I love Bobbys life... well except the whole..."evil" "dad" thing... you know what i am talking about... the funny thing is... his life is alot like mine... with the friends sitch and what not... we are all nerds...
but anywhays... THAT WAS TOTALY AMAZING!!!
I was crying (no shock here) when Amy said "my dad has been hitting me again"... I JUST FELT SO BAD!
I really love Bobbys backstory... it was so interesting... i was like before reading... "I am only going to read 1/2 of it toning... the other 1/2 tomarrow..." but that did go the way I planed it kind of went like... "LIZZY! get off the computer and go to bed," says my mom.
"Shhhhhhhh!!!!," I say, "I am reading artwork!"
"What do you mean?" my mother replies.
"Welllll... R.K. Rowling has a secret identity on fanpop! Its really cool!... want to read her stories..."
"SURE! if she writes like Rowling... she must be amazing!"

SOOOOO... If you would now like to know... my mom is now a fan of you... which is weird... but cool at the same time,,,

So Hecate... just wanted to tell you that you are the most AMAZING writer on the face of the earth!!!
so yah!!! keep posting... and what not...

Lightning98
over a year ago ratchet97 said…
SO EPIC!!!!! maybe even better than Rick Rordan
over a year ago sneakyfish said…
smile
i like ishy chapters!
over a year ago real_madrid_07 said…
big smile
its a very nice!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PercyJackson7 said…
cool
that was Awesome!! you know how to write please post soon
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
Hecate,hecate,hecate, I wanted to tell u some thing...I'm going to make a fanfic of harry potter and the percy jackson series.but it might not be what u think.but I am going to make it. Me and Redhawks wanted to know whant u think about it!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
verry cool
over a year ago penguin098 said…
heart
OMG I LOVE "ISHY" CHAPTERS
that's ISHY my word's FANTABULOSLY EPIC it was sooooo good, and honestly Bobby's my new fav character!!! i love his back story it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I personaly think he has a "thing" for Amy if u no what i mean...
I personaly think Amy should no bout the whole Demi god thing but that most likly wont happen ;^)
over a year ago percyjfan said…
can you do the posting on wen. and thur. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
big smile
Sorry About Your USB thing.
And A-m-a-z-i-n-g [yet again] :)

QUESTION TIME
Are You Postinq Today?? [sorry had to ask that]
How Many Chapters Are Left??
And We're Gettinq Alot Of Info From The Characters Past. IS THIS GONNA BE SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT or is it just background info?

-Silly
P.S. You're an Amazing Writer Keep Up The Great Work.
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
hmmm
Can't wait for your next chapter today. I'm writing one too. But I'm starting to run out of ideas. So does anyone have suggestions?
over a year ago real_madrid_07 said…
big smile
NICE
UR WRITING IS EXXALENT(Y)
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
It's...............................
Time to take a nap, bye bye.
Kidding! Haven't willingly taken a nap since I'm 1.

So first off, I talked to goddess of life and if I recall she said voting for best writter will prob. end mid-January. Oh look, it is mid January :O

link

And while you're there, make an HoO/PJO fanfic advance too!

link

and this one ends tommorow, so speed up!!!!!

Also, red and I created a Son of Neptune fanfiction club. That's right. This one is getting overcrowded with them. Want to post one but you won't be adding frequently, or not even sure you finished? Go over there, link is in the club's category of links. You can even move your fic there if it's not getting enough attention over here! (no this one is too big to move)

@tracytracy200 - me too, but I needed to put less to give a good view of the most important people
@Greek rules -reread the old if you haven't read them all
@NyxSbuttrfly (hope I got the name right) - It's been a while and Percy doesn't have the best memory right now. Also, in class the teacher's speach is different then someone who is fluetnly speaking in a conversation. Quicker, less pronounced, etc. Adn thanks! I'd like to take this time to welcome you and any new comers to the spot, here are your welcoming muffin baskets *hands to newbies and sends red who pretended to be new for the sake of muffins packing* And the comment was appropriate, it was a question
@pollux - why you confused?
@red - Can I not write one couple debut without you guessing?????
@partypony - if you look at the date it's a day past so it just showed how Postverta's presence affected him in his subconcious (but not in the same way as Hazel, Hazel's was emotional not mental) And he did have a normal childhood (I decided with what I did to Hazel, Gwen and Dakota I should) and yes Amy is cool. :) (I like Amy, I'm plotting to make her fit in some way-oh... idea... And it's twisted... Yup, going with that one, thanks for the inspiration)
@daughter-of-zeus - Bobby hates seing her suffer so much he never told her to keep her safe.
@lightning - I am nerd too. Do you cry a lot usually, or is it just me? Say hi to your mom!!!!! And don't get in trouble with her. And R.K. Rowling? You really couldn't make up your mind?? It's okay, I kind-of like it... Scratch that I do like it...
@percyjrulez- sounds cool, good luck!
@penguin_09 - You shall see
Silly- ANSWER TIME
Are You Postinq Today?? [sorry had to ask that] -I'm getting to that
How Many Chapters Are Left??- 6 from the first one for today
And We're Gettinq Alot Of Info From The Characters Past. IS THIS GONNA BE SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT or is it just background info? - some are important and some I just wanted to put out there
@red - DON'T. GET. IN. TROUBLE. WITH. YOUR. MOM. BECAUSE. OF ME. (OR ANY OTHER WAY- BE NICE ;P)
@whoever-said-it - I'm not better then RR (yet) meh... It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable because this is his idea and hopeful too cuz if you like a fanfiction of mine, a book would be... Whoo!
@HoO_PJO - I'm glad you're giving writting a chance, but please don't mix yours in with mine. :)

If anyone's interested in my life my English teacher the micro-manager redeamed herself. She is making us do theatric plays, but it's all good because we got the "PLIGHT OF PERSEPHONE!!!!!!!" Someone offered to be Persephone, and to put all conflict aside I'm Demeter. But it's ackward because when she comes back I have to go "Persephone! My daughter, my baby!" and hug a girl who's taller then me... And then I had to explain to my friend who I onlinely refer to as Persephone [playing Zeus in the play] how Zeus is Demeter's sister and Persephone's dad and that was an awkward conversation.

Girlguide camp!!!! I'm sleeping outside in a quincy tommorow and YES it is a Canadian winter, whoo! a.k.a. I'll be gone all weekend.

I'm also nearly done posting Jewels so I'm freaking out internally because I love Lee! (if you don't know who Lee is go read it)

I've posted a fic called "The boy with the Onyx Eyes" that people like :DDDD Warning: fro, what I've heard, go armed with tissues.

Oh yeah, this is great news for you but bad for me. When January ends I'll be posting 2 chapters every Friday so it's all out before the real one is.

December 27th : Camp Half-Blood
I really wish my siblings would shut up sometimes

Part 1
Piper McLean

-Kumiko, finish eating already. Mitchell called impatient.
-I’m not hungry. Kumiko, a pretty girl of Japanese origin who wore her hair- as black as a piano- up.
-Eat the fruit. Mitchell said.
-An apple a day keeps the doctors away. I hummed to her.
-Yeah, but if the doctor’s cute, screw the fruit. Leyla called over my shoulder. A few girls laughed. Even if they were my sisters, even if I was their head counsellor I couldn’t stop thinking about what a bunch of losers they could be.
-Okay, this is getting nowhere. Screw the fruit, let’s go. I said tired about the endless rant of whether apples were fattening or not (again, bunch. of. loosers.)
-Thank you. Mitchell said, eager to get to sword-fighting. I was pretty excited too actually, Mitch’d promised me to smash my face, and I’d promised the same.
-Let’s go and if anybody tells me they didn’t bring a weapon I’m showing off mine. I said. Most of them laughed, but I was serious.
We went to the sword arena. Clarisse Larue from Ares was waiting for us. She was working both at wrestling and sword fighting since Percy had been switched to the City. They had me working as a mythology teacher with Annabeth, which was the only time Drew had some control, and it actually kind-of worried me.
-Okay, I don’t feel like teaching anything today, so you’re just going to try and cream each other. I’ll put up first partners, winner moves on and we’ll figure who’s best. Clarisse said; which was the warmest welcome we’d ever gotten.
-Okay, you two, you two, you two, you two and you two. The last pair was me and Drew. Drew wasn’t much of a fighter; I could take her on as long as I did not listen to anything she said.
-Well, go. Clarisse said when nobody moved. I drew Katoptris and her, her own sword. She swung first and I blocked. I pushed her back and as she was unbalanced, I tried to stab her but she let herself fall, rolled and got back up. We got closer to us and our swords met, we both pushed.
-I was sorry to hear about your little boyfriend. Drew said. I pushed back and she stumbled.
-What about Jason? I asked, thinking automatically “something happened on the quest and nobody told me”.
-How he isn’t yours. She said. She swung and I blocked.
-What the Hades is that supposed to mean Drew Arthurs? She pushed on mine and I ducked her sword.
-That he already has a girlfriend back where he crawled up from. Drew said every word as sharp as her sword. She seemed proud of her effect, which I took advantage of to knock her sword out of her hand, the point of my sword passing through a chink in her armour and the action of pulling back ripping that piece off.
-Woe! Clarisse barked at us. I took a step back. Drew fell to her knees.
-She got my arm! She said hugging it to her stomach.
-It’s not that bad Arthurs, quit being a wimp. Clarisse said. Drew’s eyes flashed angry and with a swift gesture of the arm she picked up her sword and got up, slipping it back in her scabbard.
-Guess it’s a feeble consolation. Drew said as she passed me, bumping into my shoulder. I turned.
-You’re bluffing Drew, grow up. I said.
-Oh I don’t think I am, and if you paid attention to your mind you’d know too.
-Tell me when you’re sure and your hallucinations stop. I said trembling with rage.
-Quit it, both of you. Clarisse said. Drew sat down on a bench besides the other kids who got beat, leaned back and crossed a leg over the other. I really wanted to fight her again, and this time do more than rip off her dang armour.
But was she bluffing? Jason would tell me if there was a girl. He would, right? How would I know? Since he remembered everything he’d been… different. Nothing drastic, but he had changed. More confident, more serious, more of a leader. He spoke Latin by accident sometimes, which I guessed all his friends were fluent in. He used Roman terms 100% now and he looked impatient. To get back to his home I guess… But he was different. This was the real Jason Grace, and he had been more distant… Dear gods, what if Drew wasn’t messing with me? But how would she know?
if you paid attention to your mind, you’d know too.
Was that even possible? A power children of Aphrodite actually had?
-Piper, snap out of it! Mitch said.
I anchored my thoughts back to earth and started the fight. I wasn’t really paying attention, Drew had really gotten me upset, and in no time he knocked Katoptris out of my hand. I picked it up and went to sit on the bench.
-Want to know her name? Drew whispered as I passed.
-Shut the Hades up. I snapped at her. I sat down next to Lacy, my nails pushing in my knees.
-What’s wrong Pear? She asked.
Pear. It was a stupid nickname I inherited because Connor Stoll threw me a pear, but I caught it and threw it back. And they thought it was just hilarious, so for possibly the rest of my life, which could or could not mean a lot, I’ll be known as Pear by my likable sisters (of course to Drew I was still dumpster girl, but I sent her packing once and she hasn’t talked to me much since-which has been beautiful).
-Nothing Lacy, it’s just Drew.
-Don’t pay attention to her Pear, she’s just mad. You got her job, and the guy she was looking at. Lacy said. I bit the inside of my cheek.
-Yeah. I said, but it sounded like I was trying to convince myself.
I was going too fast with this one. Calm down, take a deep breath. Drew would say the dumbest and most untrue things to get me upset, I shouldn’t believe her just yet, and I should talk to Jason when he got back with Karen.
So I relaxed and watched Mitch take on Leyla.

Leo Valdez
So the completely unidentifiable *cough* godly force who’d helped us build the frame that fast had ditched us, and we were working at the speed of a crew of 14 half-bloods again.
Jake’d sent an emergency message. “If you aren’t at camp, drag your butt here now, we need the labour-power.” 3 more kids had shown up.
It was early morning, we hadn’t had breakfast yet, and the sun hadn’t risen, but Teresa had woken up nearly in tears, insisting something was wrong. So we rushed to the forges and oh boy, Teresa was right.
The boat was gone. Everything we’d worked so hard on, everything. The forge was empty.
-What the Hades… I whispered.
-Where did it go? Jake asked.
I turned.
-I’ll go find Chiron. Jake, Nyssa quick sweep of the forge for spare parts, and the rest of you go do a quick sweep of the forest. Everybody ran off, I went to find Chiron.
I pounded on the Big house door, my jaw locked so tight I thought I’d bite a tooth off. But that wasn’t important right now, the friggin boat was missing!
Chiron opened the door.
-Leo? What’s wrong, your hair’s on fire. He said. I realised he was right, so I at least calmed my breathing.
-The boat’s gone. I said.
-The boat is..?
-Completely gone. I said.
-How did… He trotted out the door and followed me as we ran back to the forge. He froze in the entrance.
-Oh my…
-Was it stolen? Jake asked.
-Most likely. Chiron said.
-By who? Who the Hades steals a not-even half-finished warship? Nyssa asked. And then a really horrible idea passed in my head, and by the widening of Jake’s eyes he thought it too.
-The bunker! He said. We both took off, into the forest.
-It better not! Jake said.
-If they stole the boat… I replied.
We got to the doors of the bunker and I opened the lock and flung them open. They were still there. The projects we’d started unharmed. I exhaled.
-I was scared to death. Jake said.
-It’s not over yet. Check for all the papers, and in the catalogue and sketchbook for missing pages or erased diagrams, I’ll check on them. I said pointing to the project.
Athena cabin had volunteered to clean up. I wasn’t stupid; I knew it was to get a closer look at the bunker until they found theirs. But it still looked good. Not a speck of dust. Every prototype and sketchbook had been examined and turned, and probably a few had been copied, which was fine by me. The place looked shinning new, and Harvey’d installed industrial lighting. As Jake opened a cupboard and counted the number of books, manuals and sketchbooks. A giant map of the boat was on one wall, and the ropes by which Festus’ wings had hung still dangled.
I checked to make sure everything was okay. The nuts and bolts were all right, the wood and metal sheeting bared no scratches, it was all good.
I helped Jake check in the biggest books.
-Everything’s there. Jake said.
-Good.
-That scared the living Styx out of me.
-I know. We shouldn’t leave the bunker unattended, not with these in here. None of the bunkers should, actually. Especially not Zeus’, Athena’s, ours or Ares’.
-You’re right. We’ll talk to Chiron.
-I’ll get Gretta to work on a stronger lock. She’s good at those.
-Wow, you learnt your crew quickly.
-I notice things.
-That’s good. Jake said. We left the bunker and locked it before returning to the forge, where most of the other kids were waiting with Chiron.
-They’re still there. Just the boat got taken. I said. There was a general sigh of relief.
-There’s still a whole new boat to build. Zander reminded us.
-Yes, but the bunker hosts the irreplaceable things. We’ll manage to build another boat.
-Let’s get started then. I said. And we set off finding more wood and cutting the right pieces. Just that would take the whole week, which is why at breakfast my whole plate went in for Hephaestus.
-You know what’s really weird? There was no trace of anything. No footstep, no nothing.
-Not that strange, obviously an immortal took it. Chris said.
Khione or Gaia, Khione or Gaia… hmm… Which psychopathic immortal villainess enemy of mine? (Bet you don’t have one)
-Well, who else drags a 114 feet long boat frame out of a forge?
-I thought they wanted us to succeed! Gretta moaned.
-Hera does. The others are probably not thrilled. I said.
-Poseidon and Jupiter. Chris said.
-Well, yeah, but still. Nyssa said. I got restless, my fingers drumming on the table.
-I’m done; I’ll be in the forges. I said. I got up and left, hands dug deep in the pockets of my jacket.
Piper shot me an odd look from the Aphrodite table, wondering why I was already out of here. I’d explain later. Maybe.

Someone was already in the forges. I grabbed a javelin and would’ve thrown in if I hadn’t recognised the person looking up at the map of Argo II.
-Annabeth? She turned.
-Oh Leo, you scared me. She said. She frowned at the javelin. I put it back on the pile of weaponry.
-Sorry, I’m a little edgy since… You probably noticed the boat’s gone. I said. She nodded.
-Chiron told me. If it’s any help I got some campers to look further in the forest then you guys had time to. We found that. She said showing a pile of debris. I went to rummage. The front of the boat.
-We’ll use that at least. Thanks.
-No problem. You guys’ve been working your butts off on this, and you keep getting set back.
-The guys are convinced it’s the curse.
-I have no idea where that curse comes from, but I don’t think this is it. This is something bigger. She said.
-Khione or Gaia? I asked.
-I’m not sure. Of course it could be another turning god.
-Yup, cause so many of those are going around.
-I don’t know Leo, more messed up things could happen. Look, I know that we aren’t exactly builders, but most of the kids in Athena, we can use tools. I have 6 who’d be willing to help. We’re all better with ideas, but it’s the best I can offer…
-Who? I asked.
-Liam, Rebecca, Melanie, Matthew, James and me. If you need any help…
-Actually, yeah. I took the map of the wall and laid it down on a table.
-The oars won’t work with oarsmen, the crew would surpass 100, they’ll work with motors, but they need to have the power of oarsmen. If you could work on that…
The gears in Annabeth’s head were already spinning; I saw it in her eyes.
-I’ll put it up in the cabin; I’ll have half-a million ideas by tomorrow. She said with a smile.
-And they have to be…
-Light-weight, water proof, as small as possible, run on as little as possible? Yeah. She said.
-Sweet. Anything else you guys can come up with, water evacuation things, fire-free lighting solutions, anything. I said. She nodded.
-What about water-filtering?
-Water filtering?
-Yeah. We don’t know how long we’ll be out there, and from what Jason said we might pick up more than one at the City. It’d be safer to have a way to filter ocean water and make it drinkable if we run out. She said.
-Yeah… That’s a good idea. Anything in Daedalus’ mind about that?
-Yes, but they’re all pretty big… I think I have a better idea; I’d just need to talk to Melanie and Reagan. We’ll figure something out.
-Thanks a bunch. Just be careful with them, they’ll get sabotaged or stolen like the boat. I said. She nodded and left the forge. I turned back to the diagram. Next piece to be cut…
See, the way you assemble a trireme is messed up. The pieces are cut separately and a mortise and tennon joint method allowed them to be stuck together. It’s hard to explain, but that’s how the Greeks did it, how we will do it, and how hopefully the boat will hold. If we ever finished it, which was starting to look impossible.
Valdez, pull yourself together, it will work, and dirt woman will die.
I would finish the boat. I would ride it to California and Greece. I would kick some mother-earth butt. I owed that to my mom…

Add
December 27th : The Wolf house
[u]The lament[u]
We came to a halt.
We were in a meadow, and a tall brown house stood in ruins. I knew it was the wolf house.
-Where did the phoenix go? We all heard it and we can’t afford to miss it. Hazel said.
-I don’t know, look for a nest, it will come if it thinks we’re threatening it. Bobby said.
-It’s too quiet here. Reyna said.
-What?
-I know a war-zone. Terra had to know we were coming. I mean, it was an official quest, Lyncus isn’t dead, he must’ve reported us, and killing Lamia wasn’t the personification of subtle. She knew we were coming, wouldn’t she have been ready? At least one minion. It’s too quiet.
-We’re just the first here, I guess. Hazel said.
-We can’t be, Reyna’s right. Rey?
Reyna had advanced. She knelt and picked something up. A golden coin bent in two and ripped.
-Bobby. She said her voice weak. Bobby paled and took the coin from her fingers.
-No, he couldn’t… She said. Bobby put the coin back in her hands.
-Hang on to it; he’ll want it when he gets back. Bobby said.
-He hung on to that thing like he did to his life… Reyna said.
-Yeah, but he probably had to make a choice. He’s not dead Reyna. It got broken and he dropped it. Bobby said.
Then I heard growling. I spun around and a lynx pounced towards me. Reyna was there in a flash, spear raised. The lynx impaled itself through it and its limp body fell to the ground. More jumped from the tree.
Oh great, I thought, ambush of the felines.
I uncapped Riptide and slashed a deadly arc, slicing through lynxes. Some exploded into golden dust, some didn’t. Some stayed dead, most didn’t. It was a mix of the magic and the mundane.
I got this weird feeling in the back of my head and in my stomach, this was familiar. And then, a thousand things exploded in my head, a thousand memories of gods and spirits and fights… I fought back the headache. Later. I’d take time to rethink everything later, but for later to happen, I had to get going, now.
And soon I was slicing through lynxes, and by the sounds of it, so where Hazel, Bobby and Reyna. I wasn’t really paying attention; the only thing of any interest to me was the lynx coming at me. Then Lyncus appeared in front of me and I slashed, but his stick had a pointed end that he used as a spear tip.
He blocked a slash with his stick, and we were there, pushing against each other.
-Still hanging out with the murderers?
-Yeah, and they’re good with lynxes. I said. Lyncus snarled but he stopped as that sound- that sound that reminded me of dances on Olympus- it strated again and the fighting stopped. Lyncus and I lowered our weapons.
-You will never get your hands on that bird! I said. Lyncus snarled.
And then we were back fighting.
Then lowered.
Then back. It was lie we were stuck on rewind, playing the same scene of a movie over and over, a mega case of déjà vue. And then something clicked in my head.
-Well done, son of Minerva! And the lost boy as well, well it did take you some time to figure it out.
Postverta was leaning on a tree, her hair let down tumbling around her shoulders like a veil, covering her face.
-It’s your fault we’ve been moving back in time! Reyna said, fists balled up. Postverta looked bored and rose a hand. Reyna fell to her knees, hands on her ears and eyes shut.
-No! No, no! She yelled.
-What are you doing to her? I asked.
-Nothing, it’s what she’s haunting herself with.
-Her worst memories. Hazel said.
-Correct. Next to defy me? Postverta asked.
-I’m guessing that’ll be me. I said. I charged forwards. She lifted her hand but nothing happened.
-What in the world… But a knife appeared in her hand and we duelled. I faintly saw Lyncus jumping in the tree tops, grabbing at a flash of grey.
-Bobby, Hazel, get it! Stop it from crying! I’ll deal with Postverta and the lynx!
-Dude, you’ll die!
-Curse of Achilles! I dodged a swing.
-I’ll manage!
Postverta was a goddess, though. Lynx jumped at me and I had to be quick and focused to nail both them and the goddess, and I didn’t like it, I had my Achilles spot to them. Postverta smiled wickedly and the one piece of armour I was wearing, the one to protect my back, was gone.
-You’ve fought like this many times, why not repeat the past?
-Because the past is done! It’s over! I said trying to speak loud enough for Reyna to hear. She wasn’t even kneeling anymore, she was fully passed out and shaking like a leaf, her expression changing, each one just as full of pain as the last.
-The past is our ghost, son of Poseidon! Your past came back to you right now by Vesta holding her promise, you see it. Do you remember every single person that died in front of you? I can see their dying faces in your eyes, I can see it all…
And then everything I’d remembered left -my name, my mother, my mentors, all- and I didn’t comprehend a thing Postverta was saying. I hit her legs out from under her and she fell, I spun and with a wide arc I cut through all the lynx I saw. I spun again, Postverta was slow to get up, so I raised my sword and brought it down, and just before it hit, Postverta re-winded and my sword was above my head again.
Why? Why are you doing this? If you stop us, Gaia will raise and once she is awake, we’re all dead. I said bringing Riptide down, she rolled and hopped to her feet.
-She is more powerful than anything -anything- the council will ever be able to grant me- or ever has. I don’t even have a proper equivalent, only a muse of history could be associated with me, son of the Sea. She said. I brought down Riptide and she jumped out of the way.
-I thought you liked history, history has to repeat itself, the gods have to win for the world to proceed! I said.
History is from the past. If it happens again, it is our heritage ruined. The past changes us. If I can’t change this, then I might as well imitate your Pan and fade. Postverta said.
And I felt a little sorry for her.
This was the point of her living. It was as if someone told me “Percy, you can no longer carry Riptide around and be underwater, now sit down and read this 800 page historic novel”.
‘But it was still wrong’ was the thought that crossed my mind as I rammed a sword towards her. Then the cry of the phoenix stopped suddenly, and Postverta stopped. She looked me in the eyes and smiled wickedly.
-I’ll see you again Percy. But until then, a little gift for you to remember me by. And with a wave of my hand, my name was gone again.
-That has no purpose, coward! I yelled. But then the forest became cold and the air smelt of dirt. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stick up and I got shivers.
She wasn’t exactly awake. When she pulled the veil off of her head, her eyes were closed and her head tilted. Her dress was only dirt, churning around her changing and shifting. Her hair was brown like the stuff she chose for her fashion statement, and hung on either side of her sickingly pale and thin face. Only 1 person would wear that in my knowledge, and that person was Gaia. Lyncus dropped from above and bowed.
-Mistress. He said. He held in his fist, a hand tight around its neck a pigeon. A pigeon? Was that the actual great phoenix? A pigeon, like you’d see in New York.
Then with a shriek Hazel fell out of nowhere, straight on Lyncus and he fell, the bird flew away.
-You imbecile girl! Lyncus roared jumping to his feet. He raised a clawed hand.
-Re-Recedas! Hazel said, pointing her wand at Lyncus. He flew 10 steps back but swift as the cat Demeter’d turned him into, stayed on his feet.Hazel stumbled back up, but Lyncus was already reaching out for the phoenix and implanted his claws in it.
-Dimittere! She said pointing at the phoenix. 3 of Lyncus’ fingers unleashed themselves by the time Gaia lifted her hand to wave off Hazel’s spell.
-You are exceedingly powerful Hazel Ducharme. I am impressed… For a spell to act upon one I was already protecting… We could use someone with that kind of skill. Gaia said.
But she wasn’t actually talking, her lips didn’t move, she was sleeping, not fully awaken yet.
-Hazel, don’t listen to her! I said, still warding off lynx. Gaia waved her hand and the earth split between Hazel, Lyncus, Gaia and everybody else. Hazel looked at the crevice.
-What do you say, daughter of Trivia? Ready to join me and acquire more power than the gods themselves? Join me, and rule by my side? You see what my power can do, even by being simply near the phoenix? Make it cry, Hazel Ducharme. It will not cry for no reason and if we injure it, it risks death too severely. It’s an animal Hazel, you know animals, you could make it cry. See my power, and imagine, what mine combined to yours can do!
-That… That crevice… The day my dad- you created the split in the earth! You killed him! Hazel shrieked.
-It was a necessity. The sleeping goddess said.
-Well so is this! Hazel said, tears stinging her eyes.
-Procul! She got projected back to our ground, and her feet slipped but she managed to put a hand on the ground before slipping and she straightened up. A dome covered the island Gaia had formed herself, picture a big bubble.
-It is of no importance. You will just die. I gave you a chance. Lyncus. Gaia said.
The lynx king lifted the phoenix and took a knife from his robes with the other. Gaia extended her arm and pulled up the sleeve of her robe. The inside of her forearms were impaled with gems, straight from the earth’s core. Lyncus took a knife out of his robes as we watched helpless as Gaia would raise, the crevice being proofed of Hazel’s magic and took wide for anyone to jump, when suddenly Bobby got an idea.
-Hazel, read my mind! He requested. Hazel pointed her wand at him and registered his thoughts.
-No! no, no, no! She said.
-Hazel, please… He implored.
-There has to be another way…
-Wake up Reyna, transfer the plans to her. Bobby said. Hazel pointed her wand at Reyna and she whispered something. With a deep breath Reyna’s eyes shot open.
-Hazel, do it. She said.
-I can’t. Hazel shocked.
-Yes you can. You’re trained now. You’re trained and focused you can do this. Bobby said. She didn’t move. Lyncus brought the knife down on the phoenix and it started bleeding golden blood.
It kept in tears, not trusting Gaia and Lyncus, perhaps by that instinct a bird has to be scared of cats, and Gaia just plain said “don’t trust me, muah-ha!”
-If you don’t try, she wins, and your dad died for nothing. Hazel, don’t you understand, he died because he went back to the circus grounds to try and get you far from Kissimmee. If she kills you know, he died for nothing, trying to protect a child from Terra. You owe it to him. Bobby said. Hazel was crying now, and I was as confused as I could get, which I hadn’t thought I could beat. Hazel didn’t move but Reyna got up and slipped the barrette out of her hair, and tucked it in her pocket.
-Add, give me a boost, I need to jump. She said. Lyncus growing impatient gashed the phoenix’s wing another time, but yet again only blood drops fell on Gaia’s extended arm.
-Sure. I laced my fingers together and she placed a heal in my cupped hands.
-One, two, three! She said. On three she kicked off and with all my strength I pushed her. Her foot was half on the island and she would’ve fallen if her balance would not have been as accurate. She immediately sprang into action. She kicked Lyncus in the side and when he bent in two, off went his hand. The phoenix was free and Gaia lunged for it but Reyna slipped her foot under and propelled it up, before stabbing Lyncus and he disappeared, but not in golden showers; he wasn’t dead.
-NOW HAZEL! Bobby yelled.
The Wolf house’s area exploded with light, nearly blinding me, like last time Hazel’d cheated herself and used a hand-spell. Next thing I knew, the earth was reconnected, and thunder boomed.
-Storm… There’s a storm after every time the fire unleashes… Hazel whispered. Gaia lifted her hand and in another flash I lost sight of the world. When I got it back, Hazel had, cradled in her arms a wounded, dying pigeon. Gaia stood tall.
-This is not over half-bloods, it has just started! She said. And she melted back into the earth leaving us with about 20, very unhappy lynx. We couldn’t celebrate the fact Gaia was gone, because the lynx were all over us. It started pouring. I was tired of this, could be just go back to the City?
But no, so I decided we should get over this quickly. Bobby and Hazel were off with the phoenix, doing I’m-not-sure-what, and Reyna and I had only killed about 7 when suddenly they all left. The rain lightened.
-Where did they go? Reyna asked. She had a new gash on her cheek, still bleeding.
-I don’t know.
-I don’t like it. She said.
-Neither do I. I said.
-Guys! Hazel said. Her hand was grasping at her hair, her eyes searching the ground for her barrette.
-Where’d it go, where’d it go? She asked panicked. Reyna took it out of her pocket and put it in Hazel’s hair.
-There. She said.
We kneeled next to them. The phoenix was pretty battered up by Lyncus’ knife. The pigeon looked dead.
-I can’t believe it’s a pigeon. Reyna said.
-Reyna, shush. It’s made to fit into the modern world. Bobby said.
-It’s dying. Hazel said. Shewas shaking so bad. I took her wrists to keep her still as she laid the pigeon down.
-Hazel, its okay. I said. She shook even more.
-No its not! I promised myself I would never do free-spells again. In the last not-even 3 days, I did it twice! It’s an, it’s an insult to his memory! She sobbed.
-It’s not Hazel. Terra used you. She increased your power beyond your control, she killed your dad to get you to camp young, by putting you in a situation where you couldn’t handle it. Hazel, you did everything right. You’re an extremely powerful witch and an even better person. Bobby said. Tears tracked down Hazel’s cheeks, she wasn’t even tired from all the magic it took her to burst the bubble and re-join the earth in Gaia’s presence. She was just at the edge of her emotional tolerance.
-There’s a storm… After everytime the fire goes there’s a storm…
-The rain puts out the fire, Hazel, calm down. Bobby said.
I looked back at the phoenix. It played that song one last time, and by the way its beady eyes were looking at me, I could’ve believed it was just for me.
Its eyes turned storm grey, like the shooting star.
And then it burst into flames and we all jumped back, protecting our faces with our arms from the scorching heat. When the fire died it was just a pile of ashes. A tiny egg was there.
-I guess we didn’t save the phoenix. Bobby said.
-We prevented the lament, Gaia didn’t get any tears. Reyna said.
-Yeah, and a new one will be born. Phoenix-kind didn’t die out. I said.
-Yeah. But isn’t it weird; its eyes are like mine. Bobby said.
-What?
Bobby lifted his bangs and showed his eyes and my blood froze.
-Add?
-You have the same… And then it all fit together. The girl who’d been my dance partner on Olympus, at the very song of the phoenix, the girl who’d been lying injured and touched her hand to my back, everything about her made sence now and I was so stupid for not seeing that from the start.
-You have the same eyes as Annabeth Chasse because she is a daughter of Athena. I met her when I was 12 at Camp Half-Blood, which is where children of the Greek gods live.
We weren’t in the forest anymore, but near a place I remembered, the San Francisco dock.
It's...............................
Time to take a nap, bye bye.
Kidding!  Haven't willingly taken
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
That was so good.I like how it is pipers point of view.I like the pic of Drew
surprise
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know how to describe how good this is!!!
big smile
Wow! Tracy you read fast! I started reading as soon as she published it! Dang!

Well.....ANYWAYS THAT WAS HOLY FREAKING CRAPPERS THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! AHHHH POOR HAZEL!!!!!!
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
laugh
That was totally AMAZING!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU POST THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO ON TUESDAY.
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
heart
Ahhhhh awesome!
over a year ago nathan99 said…
smile
that has only one description. COOL! hecateA. apollo has told me your future. #1 on the bestseller list & author of the year(whichever year it is)
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
OH MY GODS why end it there NOOOOO that was AMAZING why enddd itt it was so hard to just wait till this friday now i have to wait for next friday after HE JUST REMEMBERED!! OH MY GODS holy zeus i cant wait!!
WAIT did anyone else here her say Percy's name like reyna was also fighting did she hear or bobby and hazel were caring to the bird did they hear??
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
big smile
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! He remembered! Can't wait to see what happens next! EEEEEPPP! Friday, please come faster!
over a year ago partypony said…
heart
That. Was. EPIC!!!!
Total EPICNESS!!!!
The boat being stolen... great idea! Wonder who stole it... Hermes??? Psh, naw... right?
And yay, Gaea/Terra makes an ultima-appearance!!!!
BEST CHAPTER EVA!!!
And yeah, Add remembering Annabeth is great too, but did he remember his name along with it? And what's the part about Vesta? I didn't get it.
CLIFFHANGER!!! YES!!!
So yeah, the one word I can describe this is FANTASTIC!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
@redhawks all I do is i copy and paste make the print big and print it out and read at my top speed ( i do read fast)
over a year ago artemishunter64 said…
big smile
Wow I only just caught up with the last 2 chapters. We've had a massive inland flood near our city. They're calling it an inland tsunami and the whole city wifi went out for days!!!!!!
Oh I luuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeedddddd­ddd­dd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that mean Percy knows his name now or dis that goddess of the past take it?
over a year ago lamy221 said…
blush
i loved it! even though is still wish that percy remebered his name.... i mean what would happen if they meet annabeth and every one ells at camp half blood and there all like percy!!! and he is like whos percy? im add???? D: but i still loved it! could you right anouther one sooner that friday????????? please!
over a year ago dagandawg said…
big smile
That was really good! A lot of suspense at the end, it reminds me exactly of Rick Riordan's writing. Keep it up!
wink
OMG, sorry I had to re-read this cause I skipped some parts......so anyways I CAN'T BELIVE HE REMEMBERED THAT AND THE BIRDY THINGY WENT FROM A BIRDY TO A SHOOTING STAR!!!!! ahhhh omg I have a prediction!!!! Bout I ain't sayin it. I'll tell you if you ask. winky da wink wink
smile
Will u plz tell us? Wait, was that aimed at Hecate, or the general peasants of this forum?
big smile
Eh, I'll tell you guys. So woah! I think I forgot hold onnn.....let me think.........

Oh yeah, so I think the crew and CHB has to find a pigeon for un-known reasons and then it burst into a shooting star either the color or Reyna's eyes or Hazel/Bobby or Add/Percy then either Annabeth remembers something, but I was thinking Jason would remember something.....
over a year ago febez said…
once again: brilliant story. i wish some one would re-write the end of the last olympain so that percy HAD accepted immortality. that would be great reading!

xx
over a year ago AltPercyU said…
big smile
WOW!! And I totally agree with you febez
over a year ago seashell7 said…
smile
That was really good! You are such a good writer!
over a year ago dementorskissox said…
smile
Awesome chapter! So excited Percy is finally starting to remember his past! Great writing!
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
heart
OHMEHGAWDS!!! That was completely ah-mazing!! Wow!! I dunno what to say, but why? Why do we have to wait a full WEEK until we get to see what happens next? Percy finally remembers Annabeth chase!! Do you think he will remember nico? Hope so<3 Also, the boat being stolen, WOW!! I did NOT see that coming, it put an ah-mazing twist on the story...who took it? Hmmm, I dunno...but I really wish I did XD! Okay Dokay, I think that's all I have to say about this AH-MAZING chapter{s} woowwwwww!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! Can't wait till next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~peace, love, and NICO<3~
wink
Wait I thought that Percy already remembered annabeth?
I'm confused.
over a year ago AnnabethPotter said…
laugh
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That wqas the best chapter yet! We are truly hanging on a cliff here!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY post the next chapter!!!! :D
over a year ago marmarmar said…
monkey
OHMYGAWDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so amazingg!!!! i loved how it was pipers point of view for the first part (teehee she beat drew:P) and of course Leos point of view was awesomee i love the boat being stolen AWESOME TWIST! and i have a question... does percy/add remember his name or not???
I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAYYY!!!!! (or tuesday)
yeah i was kinda confused....so did percy remember his name but then get it taken away from him again?
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
crying
AHHHHGGGGG SORRY I AM SO LATE
OMGZZZZ SOOOOOO AMAZING!!
now... you know how i always do my really long comments that are really annoying... i am not doing that this time... because i am speechless on all of this...
I will post later and try totalk about how i feel... i am just really emotional... and yes... i do cry alot... yah
so later i will post...