Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5089

over a year ago camp_halfblood said…
laugh
i agree with ttmome
over a year ago TacoMonster12 said…
I i think percy and annabeth have a girl. but she pops out of the world as a 12 year old. and nico and the girl fall in love. and the percy, annabeth, and there kid never age. and annabeth, percy and the girl never age and are immortal. I have dreams about it
over a year ago olympus101 said…
mischievous
i seriously doubt it because if annabeth and percy have kids there is no god in the picture.So technachly they would not be in camp half blood so sum people have think before they speak!!!
tongue
Theyre could still be gods. The girl could be a grandaughter of athenan and part posideon.
annabethchase- The egypt part is a whole other series ricks making
over a year ago jaykaplin001 said…
well i sent a letter to rick about this and all he said was that it was coming out in late 2010 and that it would be about the prophecy

ps: if you send him a letter he will send you a signed last Olympians book sticker link
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
Maybe, just maybe, Rick Riordan will have Nico, Annabeth, and Percy as three of the half-bloods in the prophecy and come up with four new ones? Only the main charcter will be a new one and Percy will be friend? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on my theoroy.
Hey, anybody who can reply, please do so.
worried
Hey, TacoMonster12 and those of you who think that it can be Annabeth's and Percy's kid, remember god's don't have DNA so it cannot be carried down from generation to generation. It only lasts one generation. Their kid would be a mortal(isn't this supposed to be a kid's book?).
crying
Oh, by the way, please god oh pleade god, let them Annabeth, Percy etc. in their late teens or very early twenties, not late twenties. Oh Please, please, please god!
over a year ago RipTide-310 said…
mischievous
doodes, the next series should totally be about nico son of hades
wink
RipTide-310 said:doodes, the next series should be totally about nico son of hades. I agree, with Percy still there, but told in the POV of Nico and Percy's a secondary charcter like all the rest and they come with four new main charcters. Yeah, RipRide-310 I agree with you.
surprise
that would be cool if it was about Nico. It makes sense because Racel's prophecy said something about the doors of death. Souds like the underworld to me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago randow_war15 said…
here's what i know for certain 2 series are going made one about the camp half-blood the other is called the kane cronicles and its about egyption gods being unleash upon the world and as for the whole percy annabeth child thing i can pretty much say for sure that its not going to be their children
over a year ago percyjacksonftw said…
i just finish the series today i loved them some much they were the best books i ever read and i found it better then harry potter! i was greatly disapointed in the movie it wasn't even close the the story line and i thought it was very stupid of percy to turn down being a god if it were me i would of said hell ya in a heart beet but i found it romantic to turn down that offer for annabeth. i cant wait till the next series comes out this year in the fall cant wait!!! i dont like egypion stuff i think i will be a good book cuz the writer but not big fan. i am very dissapointed of the ending tho y could't it be about percy and annabeth!! it would be impossible for them to be big characters.
over a year ago percyjacksonftw said…
some people are maakin stupid remarks like they are oin to have a kid and it would be about them...if you read the books so many times i think u people would catch the line GODS(DESS)DO NOT HAVE DNA so give it up, percy and annabeth cant have demigod kids. it would of been nice if the book that he is workin on was closer to 16 than in the 20's so we could be more happy and the ppl we love are in it
over a year ago titans_curse said…
smile
Okay, so this is probably just wishful thinking but has anyone heard anything about Luke being in the new Camp Half Blood series? (cause in The Last Olympian it makes reference to Luke doing the whole being reborn three time thing.) I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about that. Lol I love Luke, and I want him to be in the new series!
over a year ago percyjrulz said…
I think it will be percy and annabeth are councilers as they were always,and they will be friends with he/she and the other 6 and help them with the adventure as they are probably grown up and know more then them.
btw:luv percy jackson and the olypians I wish I was percy and the gangs friend it would be so cool I always think of adventures:D
I think it will be percy and annabeth are councilers as they were always,and they will be friends wit
over a year ago Child_of_Zeus said…
smile
Hey guys if you haven't noticed percy and annabeth are already head councilers of Athena and Poseidon please think of the books before writing in
smile
I agree with some of you. Percy and Annabeth should have a kid the kid should be able to see through the mist and they could live at CHB. The kid could become the new oracle too.
smile
Titans_curse, Awesome idea that would be cool
over a year ago mgy9977 said…
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there kids would be eather mortal or god cause there both half-bloods so the kid could be a half-blood he/she could get percy's god half and annabeths(<-ican'tspell)mortal half or visversa.OR the kid could get both god halfs(therefor a god)or both mortal halfs
smile
your case does not support that im wrong. Rachel is mortal and she could see through the mist.why wouldnt a child of two halfbloods not be able to see through the mist? the kid could become the new oracle but the kid would have to be female. think about it if you were a halfblood married to another halfblood and had a kid who could see through the mist would you live in the outside world? no.
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
I hope that annabeth and Percy are like aleast 18 or something because it would suck if they were in there late twenties bc in this book it would be to old
It will not be Percy and Annebeth kid because it would be mortal.the gods don't have DNA like what percyjacksonftw said
over a year ago beiiatoot said…
is there any news already? :O
over a year ago annabeth_percy said…
smile
my freind told me about it.im like, no way!!!!i still cant beleive it!
over a year ago mgy9977 said…
dear child_of_zeus

i didn't mean you were wrong i ment that you were wrong i meant that anyone who thiks that there kid would be mortal no mater what!
over a year ago CReyLacrosse said…
big smile
I know it will be different but it will be exciting too, plus it probably will have percy & annabeth
over a year ago percyjackson215 said…
monkey
in real life im percy jackson and im a demigod
over a year ago percyjackson215 said…
im at camp half blood right now yahoo go camp half blood and me i got my own series
angry
how are you percy jackson, you are not percy jackson
On Rick riordan blog thing he posted that the new camp half blood series will be out In October
over a year ago WiseGirl00615 said…
i think that the parents could possibly be percy and annabeth but i sorta dont think they will be though cause i think that he made the other books modernish in a way...unless he makes them a little futureistic....but i really hope that they are at least still in the books cause i would be dissappointed if they werent there at all
over a year ago Thornedbud said…
big smile
It would be awesome if one of the kids could be the child of Mr. D.
smile
in the book, the time between the last olympian and and the new series wont be that long,Thats wat rick riordan said at PJO.org, and Percy and annabeth will still be very active
over a year ago swampthing619 said…
man i can't wait for the next series to come out, yeah and i tottly agree about annabth and percy being consselers
over a year ago swampthing619 said…
hmmm
hello anybody out there?
wink
How many times do people have to say this annabeth and percy are already councilors for they're own cabins (Poseidon and athena)!
My bet is Percy and annabeth are dating, but there not the main charecters, but they are important to the series
smile
good guess
over a year ago jrw said…
hmmm
There kids would float down from a basket like annabeth?
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
no,thats for gods,P and A are half boods rem?half human,half god godly powers, human bodys, annabeth would have the baby,if they had one,hey, what powers would the child have?
heart
maby calipso will be in the next seiries!!
i love calipso
smile
the time diff from TLO and the new series arent that long, thats wat rick said. P and A will probably b 17 or 18
over a year ago Pisces97 said…
heart
I love Calipso too, I feel so sorry for her. if i was Percy, I would've stayed with her. I cannot wait until the next series comes out. It better be about percy and them or i'll cry, literally.
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
crying
Well there are still no news... Honestly, I don't like the idea of Percy and Annabeth being the parents, I want them to be still dating, it's so cute :P But I would love Percy & Annabeth to become immortal. I mean, Poseidon himself said Percy is his favorite son, so i don't think he would like to see Percy get old and die in the end, would he???
The new series has to be about the old characters. In my opinion, the PJO series doesn't seem to be complete. The Prophecy first of all, of course... Percy still has some problems with his dad's wife. Ares promised to smash Percy in book 3, but since then he hasn't even tried... Hera was badly insulted by the couple, but she hasn't done anything about that either... And it's a little weird for a son of Poseidon not having explored his father's underwater palace (I said 'explored', not 'been'). Agree?
hey i was thinking has annabeth had to make her choice? yknow the one in the labrith?
heart
Anybody like my theory about immortal Percy and Annabeth? Fingers crossed...