Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 5089

over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
no i dont! p+a 2geter 4 eva yah totally but what about all there freinds, and there familys? any way percy alredy dened immortallity and i dont think the gods would offer things like that twice anyway when they die there goin 2 go the esilum or try 4 the isle of blest
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME!!!!!!!! Rick riodan said that p and a are goin to be17 or 18 they aren't going to be parents and the main characters are going to be like 9 to 15 and that Percy plays a bi
g role in the new series
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
Yeah, clevercaoimhe, maybe you're right. Of course Percy can never leave his friends. But I'm thinking may be Poseidon would do something to make them live longer, not forever, just longer. Percy is his fave son after all, right?
maby poseidon could let him keep his young strength all his life so he can keep fighting until the end and not grow weak and frail

ps: percyjackson51 were are you getting this info!?!
cool
clevercaoimhe, good point! Why hadn't i thought of that before?
in fact, i was thinking about the Hunters. U know... they are immortal, unless they fail in a battle. Can't Poseidon do something like that (at least its a better idea than making demigod automatons :P)? But your idea sounds much better, honestly.
I don't know where u've got that news, percyjackson51, but i've my fingers crossed that it's true...
hmmm
hey what happens to hunters if they fail in battle but then get better?are they still immortal or are they mortal?
over a year ago camp_halfblood said…
smirk
I still think it will be about Nico
over a year ago Annabethfan98 said…
I can,t wait for the new camp half blood seiris i was obsesed with it but i finished and now i just read pjo storys on fanfiction but it wont be the same without percy and annabeth sigh hey who reads fanfic
smile
link

check the site out
link

onother link derectly to pjo writers[if you don't know what it is its a site were you write about books movies comics ect ,they add things pare people for exsample percabeth is the name of the percy and annabeth paring i love it] check it out
over a year ago Annabeth646 said…
hmmm
I'm so curious about how the Percy Jackson gang has changed,its driving me crazy, But I here the book series is going to come out 10/12/10
over a year ago Annabeth646 said…
laugh
I hope my fav. characters, Nico, Annabeth,and Percy, don't change that much,then I'm just going to LOSE IT!!!!!
I'm sorry I don't have links to make it faster but the information place is at rickriordan.blogspot.com where he tells you information and if you scroll down there will a blog that was posted Sunday April 4 2010 with a title that says publishers weekly on Rick riordan's big year and there will be a link that says" a nice artical" and it will go to publisherweekly website thing and then you can read the artical that has some information abou the upcoming camp half blood
Annabeth646 I hope you are right about the date
over a year ago jercy_packson said…
monkey
two predidtions: nico will come back, and annabeth and percy are counselers. or, if rick decdides to kill it, annabeth will be offered to be a god and not turn it down. maybe not because i have'nt finished the last book yet, so yeah......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.th­at is all.

CRACK IS WACK!
also they said a new GENERATION of half bloods. so maybe they'd still have kids and a comment to what TacoMonster12 said,"it's a kid series and i can't really see them having kids" well it's not like he's going to describe them.....uh.....you know -0 if you know what i mean.....................i feel uncomfortable now.....CRACK IS WACK!
over a year ago logan_lover21 said…
big smile
omg ur right im a major fan of those books its coming out on october 12 but u can pre-order it on amazon.com (thats what i did. i cant wait!!!)
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
laugh
percyjackson51 i really hope wut ur saying bout the next series is tru because ur prediction of wut will happen is my fav one i hav read
heart
Thank you percyjackson51 i visited it it's great information! Here's a link: link
Yeah the info's great but it's a shame Rick Riordan refuses to reveal more. I just can't wait!!!
sunny
jercy_packson: ur prediction sounds good. percy had made the gods to build more cabins and there'll be one for hades too but im not sure if nico would like to come. but i don't want p&a to get old or hav children or any thing i want to see them dating it's so kute!
hmmm
hey i've the same question as clevercaoimhe's too! what'll happen to the hunters if they fail???
i hope he describes the cabins, i want to draw them!!
they might get a couple of years older because it takes the satyrs a little while to find them. in the first percy jackson percy was like the only one found that year, right?
crying
does silena die because i have't even started chapter 17 i sit on the hot seat. it would really suck if she did.
surprise
helllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o
crying
never mind i just answered my own question
over a year ago camp_halfblood said…
worried
PLEASE be about Nico. Also annabethfan98 I read fan fiction.
crying
did you cry when zoe died?i did i cry whenever i read it
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
surprise
Percy should be a friend of the new main charcter. I'm just saying, it would be awesome. Oh and by the way, please let them be close to their old age!
laugh
TheNewSeries i think Percy should be GREAT FRIENDS with the new main character and they will probably be like 12 or something
over a year ago the_amazer said…
wink
hey guys new to this but if you smart assess didnt notice when anything enters a gene pool it makes it part of it so if percy and anabeth have kids doesnt matta if the gods dont got dna in em cause anabeth and percy's dna has those powers intertwined btw lov the book read all these posts and R.R is hoping to get it out on 2010 september-october.... just hold on and think before u comment xD

ps: i know your gunna say that to me just cause i thought of this aspect plzzz comment.
mischievous
again if you think this idea is stupid i dont care im just throwing that out there....think bout it if a person has a special thing bout them it has to relate to even a small bit of DNA

so start picking names for the kids and stop bickering bout this topic
meh
if u think i have a mental ill ness or know nothing wouldnt suprise me =)
wink
and instead of freaking over this maybe you guys should find another series to read then look at the new books and shread the 1 your reading cause it is horrible in comparision.

i suggest

Inheritance
dragon lance
pendragon
shadow children sequence
city of ember series
even some of those bad ones for wo knows what age like fire within series
or pick up a classic

anything.
enjoy these new titles or hate em personally they can go either way
smirk
currently reading shadow children sequence book 3
not a action or myth book but a very scary and amazing novel of the worlds greatest and worst sides. ;-)

ps:ima let this all sink in and read my book.
mischievous
hi the_amazer im not sure about p&a's DNA i just don't want to see them with kids i mean maybe i'm not used to or not ready or something...
well i tried to pick up some new books but i just cannot focus im so excited and i can't wait and i think im getting ADHD like percy too
crying
yeah clevercaoimhe its so sad, i thought zoe was mean at first, you know she wasn't very nice to percy and thalia and all, but she was great and brave and died heroically. in fact, all deaths in pjo were heroic: bianca and zoe and beckenford and silena and ethan and luke.......
big smile
RoHeHa_6264995 i really cant focus on another book too
lol ADHD doesnt just show up but either way ok

anyways i was just throwing that out there

wink
Oh ya almost forgot a pretty epic teens book sorta lik PJO just a lil bit more romantic (not twilight) called the hunger games trilogy its real good.

<------ luvs books :-)
if any 1 knows any good titles could you send me a name im running low and material
cake
hey percys b-day passed again...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY he is officially 17 sooooo...... he cant possibly be late 20's
cause i noticed that the books always came out yearly so he will be 17 in da book..

if you can understand this congratz but i cant even......some1 explain
OMG i just watched that load of holly wood changes and remixs
and sent em a angry letter =) either way that angered me soooo much

i HATE how much holywood changes in something so perfect.
R.R shouldnt have ever let them touch his masterpiece

any ways guys there is a ton of tributes to percy jackson on youtube this is the best one out there enjoy =)

link

you know the drill copy and paste cause links dont work for me

percabeth i salute you!!!
cool
K HERE I AM AGAIN THE GUY WHO WONT SHUT UP XD

anyways I found proof that percy and anabeth arnt gunna be married in series two cause in this video here R.R clearly states they are full camp councelers

link

so ima keep trying to find new stuff to clear up matters soooo anyways latas
heart
Wait I thought Percy's birthday was in August? His birthday is always the last day at camp.
Hura they are not going to be in late twenties! LONG LIVE PERCABETH!
i remember it in april but what evs =) im a keep trying to find evidence on this stuff but i keep gettin percabeth tributes(some of them are amazing!!)
so anyways ill keep you guys posted

also ill try to use 1 comment box instead of many
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
2 hours later

ya hey guys couldnt find anything on youtube but more and more memorials and even a chat room built for demi gods go check it out there is only 11 episodes and they are aabout 2-3 mins long

link

dont use the "chat box" ones only chat room chat box is always half a computer make out sesion XD

so enjoy and ill keep yall posted
the_amazer out
meh
anybody out there?
over a year ago Annabeth16 said…
surprise
First of all Percy made them take off the pact so that children of the big three were allowed. Second of all, yes they can't be children of Percy and Annabeth because that would make them not demigods. They might be smart and love water but it wouldn't be the same. It would just be a little. Percy and Annabeth might be married or are going out but the next propocy can't be about their children
over a year ago Annabeth16 said…
angry
ok look guys it is not a+p's kid, and THE OLD CHARACTERS WILL NOT BE IN THE PROPHOCY OR PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART. Also that includes Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Luke, and so on. ANNABETH AND PERCY ALREADY ARE CONCILERS. ANNABETH WAS AT THE WAR CONCIL BECASUE SHE WAS A CONCILER AND PERCY IS THE ONLY ONE IN HIS CABIN (other than sometimes Tyson) SO HE IS THE CAPTIN/CONCILER OF HIS!!!
ANEBETH 16 THEY WERE CABIN CIUNCILERS AND r.r CLEARLY STATES IN THE VID I LINKED THAT THEY BECOME FULL CAMP COUNCILERS THEY AINT GUNNA BE A KID SO JUST SILENCE YOU FOOL AND ACTUALLY LOOK AT THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAGE!!!!

anyways........

nothing seems to be new in the PJO world
sept another tribute to percabeth *sighs*
anabeth16 plzzz pay attention to the new guy...... :-)

im off to play my new greek mytholigy game called
"rise of the agronaughts"
it has the demigod jason and other friends so check this game out it looks pretty sweet....
The_amazer out
over a year ago DigiDude99 said…
tongue
Whats it called?