The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 9440

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"You're correct. I did know exactly what would happen. I'm sure if you asked nicely, he'd aim for your head instead of your face. He is quite the shot, after all." Yasha chuckled mischievously at her deed when Yoon mentioned it. "We're taking a small trip over to that store uptown. You know, the one where you retrieved the number from the counter clerk. But first, a detour to your home is very much needed beforehand. You still have gifts to open."
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“Huh? Why!? That’s a waste of energy! A-and that means more people have to see me in this ridiculous outfit!” She told herself she’d be staying in the car the entire time. At the mentioning of gifts, she shook her head. “Dude, seriously, I’m fine. The car and phone was plenty. You should give those gifts to yourself while I figure out how to pay back things you’ve given us. And break that stupid gun while at it.”
"That's if you are able to get your hands on it. I'm sure your brother will make that task rather difficult if your mother doesn't do so herself. And for the love of Yhamiinioni, I've already said that paying me back isn't necessary." She glanced over at her short associate. "These gifts aren't for me. They are for you, crafted by me. Keep in mind that these are things that you are going to need." She paused for a moment, thinking about what was said before. "But I'm sure that where we're going will not be a waste of energy at all, considering that the answers we need to locate your fellow Keeper lies there." But then she squinted. "Unless your reasoning behind saying so is that all of the junk food you're consuming is making you lazier. Which makes me reconsider giving you one of these gifts just to be sure that that isn't the case."
Yoon’s eyes squinted at Yasha as she spoke before rolling them. “Food doesn’t make me lazy, people do. They’re so hard to satisfy. Especially people like you. Or like, you’re dead former self whose corpse you are possessing. Anyways, you can be mad at me for eating junk food and then giving me it as a gift.” She said, going down the stairs of the mall.
"People make you lazy, hm? That sounds like a rather lazy excuse within itself Yoon-Buggy," She said, putting a little spin on "doom buggy". "But you're right." Yasha said, realizing that Yoon in fact, made a good point. She turned and looked over the rails before they reached the escalators, taking the longest box from the bottom and holding the others safely to one side. She whistled to the some of the people on the floor below them before calling down, "Happy Christmas!" And with that, she dropped the wide box that contained the unknown since it had yet to be open and continued with talking and walking. "But I do agree that Lauren was a difficult individual. There are only three outcomes when a teenager from the middle class of society is met with a sudden accumulation of riches, and she was one of them up until her final moment in this world. The moment where she realized that no amount of paper riches would or could stop fate. From my perspective, the best thing that I can do out of respect while within this vessel is present a much more bearable and empathetic image until I'm able to leave this body."
last edited over a year ago
“Don’t call me Yoon-night!” Yoon exclaimed with flustered cheeks. “That’ll be the perfect present, no more stupid nicknames!” She hopped off the escalators, her feet jingling as she did so. She remained silent attempting to quicken her pace to avoid having to be in public much longer, sliding around a few people until she reached the elevator that would take them to the parking lot. “And when exactly will you stop being a zombie?” She asked, pressing the designated number of the floor.
"Oh come now, with your height and how flustered you easily become at the sound of a fitting sobriquet." Yasha laughed some, not really having much of a problem keeping up with Yoon as she stepped off of the escalator, though it took a little more for her to get around some of the people.
"I cannot stop being something that I never was," She answered Yoon's question. "But if you're asking when it is that I'll be able to depart from this body, my estimate is within the next ten fortnights." However when they came to the elevator she stopped, and as the door opened after the first couple of seconds, she made no gesture to move to get into it. Instead her eyes narrowed at the few people that were already in it, her jaw clenching lightly.
Yoon blinked when she saw Yasha hesitated and stopped herself from going inside the elevator. Her brows furrowed and she looked at the small crowd around her before looking back to the woman. “Uh, hellooo, earth to Yasha, this is the part where you come inside for us to waste gas for something stupid!”
"Your life nor the lives of the others isn't something I consider as "stupid". Furthermore...do not be ignorant of your surroundings." Yasha said nothing more, but stood there for a second or two longer even when some people within the elevator smacked their teeth or gave groans of dismay, ready to continue along with their holiday. She was going to just take the stairs, however she didn't think it was a good idea to leave Yoon within that elevator alone. So then she stepped into the moving rectangular container, but remained in an area where she could be aware of the people there by keeping her peripherals on the reflective mirror that sat off in a corner on the right side.
“Me? I’m not the ignorant here, you’re making people wait!” She exclaimed in a whisper while she approached her. Crossing her arms, she leaned back against the wall. “I mean if you’re scared of elevators that’s cool, it’s okay to be a um... keeper’s keeper and be scared of machines.” Yoon pulled out a chocolate for her worries. “Here, suck on this, it’ll help.”
Yasha stared at the chocolate and then at Yoon for a moment, her brows furrowed. "You...do understand what the term 'ignorant' means..don't you?" She asked at her normal tone of voice until she realized why Yoon had been whispering. However she brushed it off dismissively and just whispered as she continued. "It worries me that you and your family remain here. Have you forgotten that you are still being hunted? I cannot be here all the time to keep an eye on you."
“Well what do you want me to do?!” She whispered angrily. “It’s not like we can afford to live anywhere else and just abandon what we’ve started with the only income we get from that shop!” Her brows furrowed some. “Maybe you don’t know this because you’ve been in that stupid body and it’s messing with your head ,but, some of us can’t afford to escape danger.” She mumbled now, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall on her side. “And at this point ending my life seems like it would save a lot of people from trouble, just saying.”
"Oh, yes. Because there definitely isn't anything such as daemons. Because death is absolutely the answer!" Yasha said sarcastically. "I'm well aware of your social standing within this world child. All I've done is state my worry that acting oblivious of the events of barely even four fortnights ago won't magically make anything better. As much as a fuss you've been making, I'd thought that you'd actually consider the situation of the ones that don't know that they're being hunted down at all. You, on the other hand, have the luxury of holding knowledge of this and at this point, what more do you have to complain about?" She spoke with a bit of annoyance now, closing her eyes a sighing silently from her nostrils. "What will that accomplish now? Will it protect your family? Will it protect you? Will it stop whats coming and lives from being in danger? Will it act as some sort of nonexistent magic and make all of this disappear? Will it make the Droven or the ones that he kneels to stop their hunt? No. So perhaps the best thing to do is leave your sour mood here before we leave and think about why I'm here today since that's the case."
“I mean, death is sort of a solution! They wouldn’t be after me or my family if I didn’t exist and quite frankly my mom wouldn’t be spending money on me either therefore she would be richer than she is now.” She shrugged, clearly not caring about her own life. “I’m not being sour, I’m just saying... it wouldn’t fix anything, sure, but it wouldn’t ruin anything either...” The entirety of her speech she looked the opposite direction. And when the doors finally opened, she was the first one to exist with jingling bells as she walked through the parking lot. Of course there was something in her that traumatized her from last time, but there was also something else that gave her a sense of not caring as much.
Yasha was silent as they exited the elevator, having to remind herself that she wasn't looking after someone her age. She wasn't dealing with someone that had the slightest bit of knowledge retained despite what she had been attempting to inform her of. And though she wasn't expecting things to be easy at all, in many ways, she hoped that the others wouldn't be as difficult. That they would come to realize before the harsh reality made a preemptive strike to their lives. And that's if they hadn't already.
Yoon unlocked her car from a distance, watching the new vehicle she was gifted with light up momentarily. With a few more jingling steps, she made it into her car. Yoon adjusted herself in the seat, releasing a sigh before Yasha had entered the passenger’s side. She rested her chin on the steering wheel with closed eyes, reflecting on a few things before she turned on the engine.
Yasha slid into the passenger's seat, her phone now in one hand while the other passed the presents back. All of them except the thinnest gift, which she kept on her lap with her unoccupied hand instinctively resting over it. Her thumb moved rapidly across the phone's keyboard, the body that she inhabited allowing her to pick up the trait quite easily over the passed weeks.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

The phone's notification sound came seconds after one another and with each one, Yasha's eyes furrowed more until one of them finally raised. She returned one last message before pressing the button on the side and sending the screen into darkness, straightening up in her seat and just staring forward out the windshield.
Yoon’s eye twitched with every notification she heard, since she wasn’t used to hearing them at all with her own phone. But when it stopped, she released a relieved sigh and instead turned up the volume of a link ]song[/url] from a playlist that had been playing on their way to work. She turned it up to avoid an awkward conversation, tapping her fingers to the beat on the steering wheel while backing up and driving out the mall. She still drove slow, but not as slow when she first started driving.
Yasha's attention soon drifted out the passenger's window where she stared at the buildings and people that they passed. She tapped her fingers individually against her lap, sighing internally rather than letting it float out into the atmosphere. She did what she could to drown out the music and focus on her thoughts. On some of what she could remember from the memories that belonged to Lauren, which had slowly start to fade over time. During the time she had been away from Yoon, she had had many run-ins with people that knew Lauren, though with enough persuasion she was able to convince some of them that they had mistaken her for someone else. Others, not so much. It made her feel a bit sick at times, knowing that the person that they thought she was was no longer living.

She pushed those thoughts away and instead tried to pick through them and sort out what it was that she would do when she found the next Keeper. She already had an idea in mind, but the problem was that she had no way of knowing if they had any development with their abilities or even had knowledge that they were not as ordinary as those around them.

She stiffened for a quick second when she felt her phone vibrate, is chime drowned into barely a ring by the music. She turned on the screen and lifted it to read what she thought was a message, only to find that it was a notification instead. News?

She began to scroll through the apps on the phone until she found the app that she had been using to keep up with what was going on in the area. She hadn't checked it in the last two days, and when she opened the app she didn't find anything out of the ordinary at first. That is, until she scrolled down some. "By the gods..." Was all that she murmured to herself, her thumb making rapid swipes up after each paragraph of what she read.
Despite being a whisper under her breath, Yoon surprisingly had all her senses highly active and was able to hear her. She debated talking at all, but eventually, she lowered the music some to ask what was wrong while taking a right turn she usually took to go home.
Yasha was silent, yet the tensing of her jaw revealed more than she was willing to speak at the moment as she continued to read. Her eyes moved rapidly over every word, but she read carefully. All the while, her stomach felt as if it were beginning to twist into a tighter an tighter knot. When she was finally done, she placed the phone to her right side and slowly reached to the volume knob, turning the music back up to the volume that it had been at prior. When she sat back in the seat, she did so a bit stiffly and stared out the window.
Yoon’s brows furrowed when she witnessed no answer and instead the increase of volume of her playlist. This time, she pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the music completely. “What’s wrong? Do you need to throw up? There’s a bag I keep in the back for Sangeon for that—Do you need water?”
"No. There's nothing wrong that needs to be discussed at this moment." Yasha answered, her eyes remaining on everything outside the car despite the vehicle having come to a stop. "Drive." Unlike before, now only a single finger was tapping against her thigh impatiently until she reached out in a sudden movement to check the glove compartment, finding that the firearm was still there. Her gaze lingered on it, and when she felt the content that she had in it slowly start to diminish, she closed it rather harshly unintentionally.
Yoon jolted when the compartment was closed hard, her grip on the steering wheel tightening. "H-Hey! Careful, that's expensive material!" Even though she didn't buy it, she was still very careful with the gift she held closely since she didn't want anything to ruin it. "Okay, what's wrong?!"
"What's wrong is that this expensive scrap of metal on luxurious wheels isn't moving, Yoon." The words came forthright from Yasha, and she looked over at her after a moment. "Drive. We'll discuss things when we get to our destination. Right now I need time to think."
Yoon's brows furrowed deeply when she heard Yasha scold at her with an unsettling tone. "Fine!" She squeaked, placing the Hershey's kisses she was giving out earlier on her lap. "If you're gonna be a bag of salt then at least sweeten up with some stupid chocolate! A-And wear your stupid seatbelt!" Her nose scrunched slightly, doing her the favor to snap on her seatbelt for her. Turning on the engine, she exited the curb parking spot without even looking back for cars. This time, she drove rather fast along the streets–avoiding slowing down at any yellow signs to get to their destination sooner.
"The pot calling the kettle black as they say here? How rich of you," Yasha growled, her words trailing off into a mumble as she turned back towards the window. She felt the car rumble to life, giving a light hmph. A frown eventually fell upon her face after the car took off. She found herself eating unwrapping some of the chocolate and eating it as well while she thought to herself, becoming lost deep within the inevitable decisions that she would have to make.
"Why am I the pot!" Yoon exclaimed. "I'm not that wide!" She huffed. "And just because you have long legs doesn't mean you get to be the kettle with the penetrating arm!" She took some more right turns. "And no, I'm completely the exact opposite of rich! I should say how rich of YOU, ms. KETTLE!" She found herself feeding herself a chocolate kiss to calm down some. Yoon continued talking to herself in Korean this time, mumbling while turning the music all the way back up until they arrived to the apartment 10 minutes later.
Yasha had been half listening–if even that–when Yoon was speaking. Her eyes moved like they searched the street, yet even while gazing across bodies and faces and buildings and other vehicles, they searched for nothing. It wasn't until they arrived at the apartment and she felt the car slowing down did she move any and before the car stopped all the way, the door was already opening with her stepping out of it.

All in the same motion, the sound of the door closing became apparent. Yasha was already heading towards the apartment.
"H-Hey--!" Before she could say anything else, the car door slammed on her as she tried to finish her parking. She turned off the engine and removed her seatbelt, hopping off the vehicle before closing it with a click of her keys. Quickly, she rushed with jingling shoes after Yasha. "Hey! Y-You can't just jump out of a moving car like that!" She exclaimed even if she was just parking. "You could've gotten hurt! And technically you're under my responsibility too--" She rushed with her short legs to catch up with Yasha, and eventually pass her to stop her from entering the elevator. "Hey!" She stood in front of the machine, spreading her arms and legs to block it.
It was only when Yoon stepped in front of Yasha that she would see the cat-like slits that her pupils had shifted into, the irises a dim luminous yellow opposed to the more normal blue. The feline gaze that hadn't been seen in quite some time. Enough of her mana had been restored for her to at least regain some of her better vision to an extent, allowing her to notice the more visible traces of magic to a higher degree.
"Hello." Yasha replied firmly, her eyes flickering back to becoming the disguise of Lauren's. She placed her hand on Yoon's shoulder and eased her out of the way with a swift movement of her arm.
Once she stepped into the elevator, she spoke again. "Quit your foolery and let us continue to our destination."
"--eep!" Yoon gulped when she saw the slitted eyes stare into hers. "M-My 'hey' wasn't a salutation, it was a cue for you to tell me what was u--oof--" She blinked when she found herself out of the way, having no other choice but to follow Yasha into the elevator and close it immediately so they wouldn't be interrupted. "Yasha!" She flailed her arms. "You told me you were like, hundreds years of age and now isn't the time to be acting like someone my age!"
"Now is not the time for you to be acting your age." Yasha said flatly, moving around the elevator. She had to move Yoon aside once more, going to the wall that was behind her. With a reverberating mutter, she waved her hand across the wall slowly. A glare of unnatural like rolled across the area and for a few seconds, a large and strange symbol surrounded by hundreds of others becoming visible. The same unnatural glare rolled back again, this time in the opposite direction and in the next instance they disappeared as if they were never there. "And I told you that I was hundreds of years of age by logic and standards of YOUR flow of time, not by that of my own. And for that, you should be grateful. And elder would have had thrown you into a box by now."
Yoon frowned. "I just want to know what's got you all heated and mad! Well, besides me at the moment!" She became distracted with the symbols that appeared and disappeared on the walls of the elevator, her eyes widening some in shock. By the time she was going to say something, there was a ding and the elevator doors opened. "I probably wouldn't fit in the box sInCe Im ShApEd LiKe a PoT!" She rolled her eyes, and exited right away to unlock the doors to her apartment.
"Are you not aware that pot-ware also comes in boxes?" Yasha shook her head, though it couldn't be told if it was in disappointment or something else all together. But nonetheless she followed behind Yoon, muttering something to herself some. And by the time they reached the door she had come to a decision–albeit one that didn't sit well with her, but was determined to be one for the better compared to the other conclusions she came to on the ride there.
Yoon mocked Yasha's retort by repeating it in a childish voice. She closed the door and locked it once they were inside, immediately taking off what she saw as stupid pointy shoes and the hat she wore. There were no decorations of any sort hung on the wall. The only "christmas-themed" object to be found was actually a Christmas card from a used-to-be family member that was trashed away. "Well?! We're here! So are you going to tell me?!" She stood on the tips of her toes momentarily to attempt and reach Yasha's height so she could look at her straight on. And then she quickly stopped by the small kitchen to retrieve one of her brother's small juice boxes to sip on.
Yasha, still not giving a answer just yet, walked through the house and too the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She knelt down to the cabinet and opened it, following the same procedure that she had in the elevator. After hearing enough complaining about them being there from Yoon, she had eventually wiped it away visually. Covered it up with plain sight. Afterwards, she pulled the minor allusion back over the sigils and left the bathroom to return back to the living room. But not before reinforcing them with ones that were not only much stronger, but more durable against the test of time.

Reentering the living room, she spoke. "Come and sit with me. It's time we've had a discussion that is long passed overdue."
"Oh my gosh FINALLY!" She exclaimed. But first, she quickly changed her horrid outfit into something much more casual, which was a basic hoodie and a pair of jeans. She quickly returned to the living room and tossed her a small box of apple juice in case she got thirsty. "What? What is it? YOU'RE BEING ANNOYINGLY MYSTERIOUS!" She admitted openly.
"...I'm..not?" Yasha said awkwardly, not sure of what to think of Yoon's accusation towards her. Or her small box of apple juice, which she sat aside. "Anyhow, you've been aware of your predicament for long enough that this should no longer be a question of if you know what it is that you're dealing with. And after enough observation, I believe that the time for you to take responsibility has come forth." She placed the thin wrapped gift down in between them. There was a silence that came between them that seemed to last longer than it really did for something that was so brief. "Times are growing darker and more dire as we speak, therefore you need a light to use. As I am now, my abilities alone will only take us so far in the long haul. And so I have come to a conclusion. I'm going to teach you how to use your magic."
“Uuummmm....” Yoon took a long sip from the juice box, looking away momentarily as she did so. She remained silent in thought, her eyes glancing back as she chuckled awkwardly. “So, uhm, hows the weather?” She did a very bad attempt to change the subject and avoid it all together.
"No." Yasha answered the question, knowing very well what the girl was up to. "The clouds are out and about and there is no snow on a holiday known that's depicted to have much of it. And lets not forget that you've already been outside and therefore, know very well how the weather is." She spoke firmly, her gaze remaining on the person in front of her. "Just how long will you run in circles attempting to avoid the unavoidable?"
“I-I’m not trying to run away or avoid my problems...” Yoon lied while sipping away her juice box and looking the opposite direction. “I just... despite some issues, I kinda like the life I’m living now... y-you know... with no magic and weird creatures after me...” She frowned with a sigh. “But... I understand that those days are over or if I’m trying to have them anytime soon again I need to...” She closed her eyes momentarily. “I mean... it’s just... weird, okay? I didn’t like how I felt the other day when you gave me your mana or whatever...”
"That feeling was there due to your body being inexperienced. Your latent magic answering the knock on its metaphorical door, per say. Think of it this way–Those beverages that you refer to as 'soda pops'. When you shake them, the beverage within it boils to the sealed top. And once that top is opened, what is it that occurs?" She went on to answer the question herself. "It bursts from its containment and spills out uncontrollably. However, it eventually begins to calm. Now reimagine the bottle as your body, and the beverage as your mana. Except that unlike the soda pop, your mana is able to replenish." There was more to it than the paraphrased version Yasha explained of course, but as of now the simplified version worked well enough for her to get the point across.
"I understand that this is the last thing that you expected, and I know that it has been a lot to let settle in. Have no doubts that I can certainly empathize with your situation to a degree. It is why I encourage you to become my pupil not only for the sake of yourself, but for the sake of...a lot more, to say the least. Yoon...the amount of potential that you have is more than you understand."
Yoon wanted to ask again if there was any possible way of ridding the mana she had in her. But she had already asked previously at least one hundred times and gotten the same answer. She kept sucking on her juice box even if there was nothing in there out of anxiousness to avoid responding. But eventually, she brought down the box and cupped it between her hands. ".....y-y-yeah.... i-i understand..." She avoided eye contact for a moment. "i guess i don't really have a choice but to say... okay..."
It was as if Yasha had been holding her breath when Yoon had began to speak, for the moment she finally agreed to learning, she let out a long sigh of relief. "Right..right–this is a start. One that will be well off." She cleared her voice some, her eyes finally leaving the person in front of her. "We'll start with the most basic knowledge of magic, some of which I've already explained little by little. But I do believe that a refresher would provide a great service." She was silent for a moment, her gaze following her mind off into thought for a second. "Close your eyes and hold out your hands," She commanded suddenly, holding out her own hands in front of her with her palms facing upwards. "Face your palms towards my own."
"B-But if I close my eyes then I won't be able to see what happened..." Yoon protested slightly until she realized it was no use doing so against Yasha. A light shiver went down her spine when she sighed, and after a few minutes of hesitation, she extended her arms forward–her icy palms facing upward. She closed her eyes and bit the side of her lip, attempting to peek slightly.
"Good. This will be where we will start. In order to understand how to use magic, you must first understand what it is. What it feels like in both essence and form. This is something that you will need to practice, a skill that you will have to hone." She placed her hands over Yoon's, turning her palms down towards hers and holding them just above them to where their skin grazed. The abnormal warmth of her hands were like two toasted pieces of bread opposed to the chill that Yoon's carried.
"Be still. But do not focus. For now, allow your mind to wander freely. Give your thoughts form. Paint an image for them, no matter how grand nor how bland they may be."
Yoon did not respond to Yasha, however, her brows fell into a deep furrow at a thought that crossed her mind suddenly. She felt her lip twitch, then her nose. Before Yasha could say anything else, Yoon jolted a bit back and sneezed the opposite direction. Sniffing, she mumbled. "S-Sorry..." She said, returning to her position with her hands and her eyes closed, trying her best to keep what Yasha said in mind.
"Don't worry yourself with an apology. This is not something that you will achieve as quickly as someone who has the least bit of experience with magic, especially due to your mana only being stirred awake recently," Yasha told her. "Take your time. Do not go to your thoughts. Instead, allow them to come to you." The way that she spoke was patient, and it carried years of experience through her words. Her hands remained still above Yoon's. "When you're ready, tell me of the first thing that has come to you, and then the last."
She made sure her sleeves were down covering her wrists before she finally closed her eyes and did as she was told. Her brows furrowed again while remaining silent for a good two minutes. "U-Uhm..." She felt her nose twitch some; however, was determined to follow through with letting her thoughts flow freely. "g-g-gummy worms.... a-and heat...." She muttered softly, feeling herself sweat in something that should've been more comfortable.