Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14751-14800 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
oh you are truly an angel on earth!

Ms. Ziva-licious! ;)
oh you are truly an angel on earth! 

Ms. Ziva-licious! ;)
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Of course with Ziva up there, this man won't be far behind!

and he knows! ;D
Of course with Ziva up there, this man won't be far behind! 

and he knows! ;D
our forensic scientist extra-ordinaire!
our forensic scientist extra-ordinaire!
the yummy man of the moment!
the yummy man of the moment!
and of course, the only man chuck norris is afraid off.. lol!

the boss!

all photos are from Alice : link
last edited over a year ago
and of course, the only man chuck norris is afraid off.. lol! 

the boss! 

all photos are from A
heart
These are amazing!
laugh
hello dannii! these are like freshly baked cookies, it makes out crawl out of the woodwork.. lol! ;D

and as usual, us outside the US hemisphere can't get them this week (or at least me!)
last edited over a year ago
Me too!

Chris Waild just tweeted! THEY'RE BRINGING BACK...THE GREEN DRESS.

DEAD DEAD DEAD.
THIS IS THE TWEET POST FROM CHRIS WAILD.

hyperventilates.. *faints*

source is Kimberly : link
THIS IS THE TWEET POST FROM CHRIS WAILD. 

hyperventilates.. *faints*

source is Kimberly : http:
GAHHHHHHHHHH!
THEY'RE EFFIN' KILLING ME! *bursts into tears*

if they bring that back and then Tony sees her wearing it and smile that mischievous smile of his, I swear to you I will cry! he doesn't even have to speak!
okay, i need to knock off before i go all blubbery on all green dresses i see. ;D

i'm guessing its the christmas episode or the january one. they said it's about 9 weeks to make one full episode from shooting to final editing and showing. if its the christmas one its only about 7-8 weeks to go before that. probably the january one. anyway, whatever episode it is it will be significant for us to see that green dress again! ;D

goodnight and see yah tomorrow and please God, let Obama still be in office when i wake up!
CLOUD NINE!
hi guys! we have a chocolate candy bar called cloud 9. guess what i grabbed instead of mars bar? ;D

still alive after all these spoilers and photos?

HALLELUJAH!! Barack is back! ;D
Hmmmmm, what does it taste like? :D

We have the same icon practically LOL.

*dances*
great (tiva) minds think alike! ;D

it's ok. local chocolate, sugary, gooey, nutty & cheap. one of my favourite childhood treats. i just got a kick out of it when i saw it at the grocery store earlier. ;)

that spoiler for tony.. omfg, GG just practically gave up the pretense! it's like he said, c'mon we all who she is! so much love my troll.. ;)

a good day to be in this fandom, i tell you!

how are you?
ikr? i love him!

i'm good you?
i'm ok. just annoyed at the internet right now. i'm trying to download episodes of bones and ouat and its not just effin' working! every time i tried it starts downloading then stops when there's about an hour left, every time! i dunno what's wrong with it! it's annoying the heck out of me!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi girls! LOVE the tv guide photos! They are awesome! =)

I'm sorry I didn't get on. I did go vote last night, voted for Obama. Things have been okay, but the car started messing up. =( It's a freaking new car! I have an appt with a shop tomorrow morning at 7:30am.

How are ya'll?
hi guys! the photos are so freakin' awesome! i screamed when i peeped in on tumblr and saw ziva hugging tony in that sweet sexy pose that's all her own. oh my shipper heart just burst into rainbows!

haven't seen the video yet though.. gonna watch it now.

how is everybody?
heart
Hi sweeties! I'm doing alright. How are you girls?
Hey guys! :)

SorryI haven't replied, I slept over at a friends last night, how is everyone? :)
heart
Did you enjoy yourself Dannii?

I'm having a really bad back ache today. =( Some of my classes are troubling me. Grr!

How are ya'll?
hi guys! not staying. early day tomorrow. I'm starting to hate this job! I'm thinking of staying til after christmas only then resign. 4 hours total of commute is just too much.

sad news (for now) : my wedding had been put off til most likely February of next year. The huge pay-off that we're waiting for isn't materializing til late December. That means Finn can't come here til we get that. His presence is imperative for that. i can cry buckets ad buckets of tears and I can't really do anything about. Its just being put off for a couple of months but that doesn't change the fact that it still hurts that I won't be spending another christmas with him. :'(
hi guys! ;)

danni has been very busy catching up with fanfics. :)
So sorry to hear about that Jax! *hugs*

Yes I have haha

How are you? Feeling better? :)
Hi Dannii! *hugs*

physically tired from work. but emotionally better. I have started to resign myself to the fact that I won't be having a "Christmas" wedding but a "Valentine" wedding instead. I can cry all day til February comes but it won't change the fact that he's not coming til next year. perhaps its a blessing in disguise just waiting to happen. maybe my "baby" is not ready yet to be "made" but prefers her "production" to start next year instead. :) yeah, I said her, convincing the "heavenly powers that be" that i need a baby girl. ;D

late start on my day tomorrow so it's good. planning on indulging myself tomorrow on a pint of ben & jerrys now that I know where to buy them here ;D

how are you?

I'm sure it'll fly by before you know it! :D

Hehe haven't had a tub of B&J for ages!

I'm good, just went to the dentist! Excited for NCIS too! :D
there's only one place (one retail store) that you can get them from here. The same place where i got jaffa cakes from! ALLELUIA!! Jaffa cakes and Ben & Jerry's. happy birthday to me! ;D

I woke up this morning so busy, by mid afternoon I realized it's only monday.. boohoo! :'(
then by this evening I'm smiling a little at seeing Cote's birthday greetings and then technically it's tuesday now here so that means i more night and it's NCIS! best part? i get the day off on wednesday! WOOHOO!! ;D I rigged it that way. It was suppose to be tomorrow (13th) on account of my birthday but i so "graciously" offered to work tomorrow since we have so many appointments and opted to take wednesday off instead since there's no clients that day. lady boss was so happy and relieved. if only she knew.. *whistles innocently* ;P
Happy birthday indeed! :)

Haha, we will be able to fangirl together! :D
i'll endeavor to wake up early for the "live" showing. ;D

catching up on some fanfics now.. that latest one from jelenamichel "shattered" is breaking my heart. I cried at the end of chapter 2, and it's only chapter 2!
I cried at the end of that too! It's so heartbreaking!
I went dozing off browsing at these online shops. good news: I found 50% off vouchers for a manhattan red velvet cake. I'll get that tomorrow. Bad news: the one that I'm actually looking for advertised before,a 1 hour massage with ventosa treatment for like 100 pesos. (that's about $2.50) is gone. I was going to bundle it with the deluxe foot spa service for the same price. bummer, i was looking forward to having it on wednesday. oh well.. we can't have everything! :)

alrighty then, time for bed. will be back tomorrow night and deffo on wednesday.
goodnight and take care! mwaah!! ;D
hi guys! bummer, my supposed day off just got canceled. The auditors are coming on thursday and I have to finish and check all the financial reports tomorrow. I completely forgot that its the end of the fiscal year and auditing will be done. She gave me thursday off instead, small consolation.. :(

anyway, i won't let it ruin my parade.. how is everybody? :)
Uhm guys.. can anybody tell me if this is real? Did this really come from TV Guide?

*starting to hyperventilate..*
Uhm guys.. can anybody tell me if this is real? Did this really come from TV Guide? 

*starting to
It's legit! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
sick
Girls I had to have emergency surgery. That's why I haven't been on. It went fine but in pain of course. Got on net from my phone to let y'all know. Happy birthday Jax. Love you girls. More in a day it so.
oh jenna.. please be ok please? Take care and take it easy. Get well soon! hugs* mwaah..

Thanks for the greetings guys! It wasn't the best of birthday, but it wasn't one of the worst either. I'm beginning to hate my job now. I've been seriously thinking about only staying til the end of teh year, maybe til end of January max, (so i can get my christmas bonus and extras that i can get) and i'm leaving. I 'm not happy with it anymore. anyway, Finn will be here last week of January/early Feb so it should be ok. he's staying for 2 months minimum so i need to spend those precious months with him. (need to ask ziva where does she buy those finest israeli cottons sheets! ;D)

its chaos today! the end of fiscal year auditing is on friday so i had to finish and polish up my financial reports from May to October. everything and anything in between. My mother is angry that they're making me do the financials. according to her, I shouldn't be doing them since i'm not an accountant and it's not in my job description anymore and i'm not being paid to do it. all i need to do is submit everything like receipts and summary of costs. but they're making me do everything! she agreed in leaving the job after christmas. the long travel and the workload getting heavier, delayed wages on top of that is deffo not worth it.

enough of that! I haven't seen the episode yet but I have it downloaded. i tried, but being the weak spirit that i am, i peeked at tumblr and omg.. i'm fangirling from the spoilers alone!

now just give me about 45minutes max? to watch it and i'll be back! ;D
OMG JENNA! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?

JAX THE EP WAS EPIC. SO MANY FEELINGS.
I saw it! oh it was beautiful.. just beautiful! and the long stares.. and my baby tony's face.. and my baby ziva's smile and beautiful expressive eyes.. i'm crying.. :')
JAX!!

IT'S DEFINITELY IN THE MY TOP 3 MOMENTS EVER.
*HUGS*

SO BEAUTIFUL!! *sniffs*

and they were wearing matching color clothes. naughty moment: did you see tony's arm brush up against ziva's right boob? they were that close standing together in the bullpen scene where gibbs gave them the IJI paper.

OH THE FEELS... *bawls*
OMG TOTALLY HAHA. THEY WERE PRACTICALLY RUBBING AGAINST EACH OTHER. AHHH!
i thought i just imagined it so i replayed and there it was. smut moment in front of gibbs, good job! ;D

small bone to pick wit gibbs: i didn't like it when he was "belittling" (no other word is coming up in my mind) tony about his gut feel with the ptsd guy (forgot his name, but i remembered torres), that the person needs a second look into to see what else they could find. and then gibbs just went and did exactly that and then gave tony grief when tony says that he's right about the guy. Gibbs kinda make up for it though, when they went to fetch the ptsd guys and said, "I got Dinozzo, you 2 stay here" for me it's like saying I got the best man for the job right now. nitpicking i know on papa smurf, but i have to let it out.
I get what you mean, but I think Mathildes review explains it a little better :)
I haven't read any reviews yet.. I'm trying to watch the MW sexy video.. omfg! have you seen to yet?
OMG HE IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HAHA
Micahel is such a hoot! i love him because he's never afraid to have fun and make fun of himself. he's a rare one, handsome, talented and not an egotistical jerk!

i could just stare at all of thosetiva gifs all day and I still wouldn't get over this episode.

there's a break after "Gone", right? then the dinozzo christmas after that, 2 week break then its the Ziva centric one in January?
I think we get Devil's Trifecta before Christmas, after the break after Gone :D