Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14901-14950 of 16238

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Girls! <3
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Heyyyyy :)
heart
Hi there! How are ya'll doing?
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hey lads!

so tired.. royally pissed off for missing ncis on telly. i know i have seen it but still.. its technically my first time to see broadcasts on foxtv! >(

need to seriously catch up on this week's bones, scandal and greys.

how are you all?
heart
Grey's was a good episode, can't speak for the others though.

You need some relaxation missy! Hugs! I'm doing fine. Exams are Monday for the semester to be over. Phlebotomy graduation is Dec 11 & 12.
hi jenna!! mis you heaps! *HUGS* you recovering well

it's just so hectic this time of the year, we have weddings left and right and not to mention debuts and people who just have to wear a effin' high price dress for every christmas part they're going to attend. like one person alone orders about 5 set pieces and i'm talking about cocktails gowns and evening frocks. multiply that person by 5. my heart goes out to the dressmakers, they are working non-stop right through the weekend. I'm actually working tomorrow as well. People are flying in from various places just to fit and have new ones designed for them for their parties. unbelievable! what's wrong with off the rack dresses?!

can't wait til the week of christmas, we get the whole week off. :D

you're gonna ace that exams definitely, piece of 'pie', lol! ;D

graduation, yay! do you have a ceremony or they just give your certificates?
Hey girls :)

How is everyone?
hi dannii! *HUGS* miss you!

how are you keeping?
I'm really tired but good thanks :)

How are you? I miss you too! :D
what's keeping you occupied these days?

love your uhuru icon, btw ;)
last edited over a year ago
alrighty lads time for bed.. back tomorrow.

goodnight! mwaah.. ;)
Well I slept at a friends last night, then saw the boyfriend today haha!

Night my love!
heart
@Jax – I miss you heaps too! I keep waiting for you to retry to download that whatsapp thing so we can talk. =) I’ve downloaded mine but have no one to talk to on it. I’m all better! The doctor gave me the all clear at the end of November. I’m still having a bit of diarrhea problems when I eat, but the dr says that is normal and will persist for at least a few more weeks. Wow, you definitely sound sooooo busy! You need a vacation! The exams I will do my best at but sure I’m not going to ace psych or math. I only have this weekend to study and those exams are on Monday. Eek! We haven’t even finished the chapters for psych and she never gives study guides. Crazy! No ceremony. Tuesday we go to hand our papers in for them to check over, and Wednesday is food & fun. So we’ll just get our certificates and then I’ll make an appointment to take my state & national certification. I’ve applied to some jobs but nothing yet. I’m real nervous because I only get 1 more unemployment check and then I lose all that money per month. I hope I get a job asap.
@Dannii- Hi sweetie. How are you doing? Any luck on the job front for you?
'ello, 'ello! ;D
Hey! :) How are you?
hi dannii! i'm alright. busy day as usual.

how are you? cold snap there?
@Jenna; i'm having problems with the blackberry, i don't know if I need to get a new sim or its the phone itself. i don't have time yet to bring it to the shop to get checked. and my htc which i got as a birthday present is driving me nuts! i really don't need those newfangled phones which i don't have a clue how to use. I'm thinking of selling it and getting myself a new android pad thing instead. my sony e-reader has gone bye bye so i need a new reader. I figured i'll get those pad thingies instead of a new reader or kindle so i can play games and read on them as well. an iPad, mini or not is out of my budget. the android ones are good as well. my brother has one. on my wish list though is a samsung galaxy, that i like.. ;)

can't help you in math, I'm way worse than you. psych nursing is good for me. Fingers cross on the job hunt. I'll be joining the ranks too come January, what a way to start the new year.. :(

*yawns* bedtime i go.. i really wish the next 2 weeks will speed up so i can get back here like i use to. i really miss you guys! *sniffs*

goodnight! mwaah.. ;)
heart
@Jax- All that techy talk, made my head spin. lol. Had my psych exam & math exam today. Finished up my computers (except for submitting one assignment), I'll be surprised if I get a freakin C the way this class has given me so much trouble! Have ACA and BIO exam to take tomorrow. Also have phlebotomy Tuesday & Wednesday night. Then a break! Whew!

Miss you too sweets! & Dannii too! & Joyce, whom I write on her wall & message her... it says she read the message, but no reply. =(
hi girls! :)
bedtime.. can't watch "live" RL invading again, bummer :(

upside; i get good internet tomorrow which mean i can download and watch early evening.

goodnight! mwaah! ;)
Sorry I missed you, Jax.

Got an appointment tomorrow, gonna have to get extra early to watch the ep haha!
big smile
hi guys! can't stay long. need to be up at 6am, its nearly midnight. :(

Devil's Trifecta is great! had an asthma attack from too laughing too much! ;D
i'm hating this. i should be here fangirling and laughing and celebrating the latest episode >(

i'll be back soon.

good night.. :'(
heart
Devil's Trifecta was hilarious!

Tonight was the last official night of Phlebotomy. This is the cake I had made for the class. It was pretty awesome! =) Semester is officially over for school too, official grades come out tomorrow.

I'm not going to know what to do with myself. lol.
Devil's Trifecta was hilarious! 

Tonight was the last official night of Phlebotomy. This is the ca
Good luck, Jenna! I'm sure you'll ace it! How is everything else?

Rocky replied to my tweet last night, LOL. I nearly cried.
DANNIIII!! I SAW THAT!! I would cry, tbh if anybody from the cast would answer my tweet, (if I do have a twitter which don't) aren't you one lucky gal! *hugs* ;D

JENNA!! that is one wickedly cool gorgeous cake! You should open up a bakeshop, you're so good with it! It's so beautiful I would just stare at it all day long. Don't you worry about the grades, you've done well I'm pretty sure! ;D

how are you guys?
Thanks hun! :D

I'm so cold! How are you?
Hey sweetie *hugs* i'm good. wanna swap? i'm roasting here!

the episode was just brilliant! I can't remember laughing that much over 1 single ncis episode.
That would be nice haha!

IKR? Everything was perfect!
honesty, it was like 32 degrees celsius yesterday, whew! it shouldn't be that warm even in a tropical country around December. :(

absolutely love Dianne! She broke my heart at the end scene. No wonder she can never find true happiness in her marriages because Gibbs is truly her "Shannon" :'(

It's like -4 here! And I've had to go out every day this week!

I've loved her since Devils Triangle! She's hilarious. But yeah, I hope her and Victor manage to sort things out.
and you know what? I wanna see Emily Fornell now!

already trying to make up some excuse not to go to work next wednesday.. ;)

mind you, i'd prefer the cold over the heat well, most of the time. i miss taking early evening winter walks.

all guns blazing on christmas shopping? :)
heart
Hello girls! The cake was awesome, wasn't it?! I didn't make it though. lol. I just did not have the time with everything else going on.

I got my official grades, 3 A's, 3 B's. I would have liked all A's but trying not to complain.

It's chilly here too & my coat has disappeared. =/ I'm not buying a new one. Can't afford it.
Me too!

I only have a couple left to get now! How about you?
Congrats on the grades Jenna!

Oh my god, you're gonna be freezing!
and here i am sweltering in my shorts and sleeveless tops.. polar opposites people! ;P

although I miss my beige burburry coat and my black maxmara full coat. I will still have them even when I turn 60. :'(

I haven't even started on mine. granted there are but a few on my list really. I usually hand out small boxes of handmade chocolates for the rest. Though I need to get a head start on that this weekend.

Great Job, Jenna! those grades are perfect. c'mon that's allowing for the sick breaks and absences! give yourself credit. you did a wonderful job!
alright guys, I'm dozing off..

back tomorrow.. good night! :)
heart
It was almost 75 here the other day. Now it's chilly.

I'm working on Christmas.

Thanks Dannii & Jax! =)

Meet Snowbell, the newest part of our family. We adopted her for my mom for Christmas.
It was almost 75 here the other day. Now it's chilly.  

I'm working on Christmas. 

Thanks Danni
hello snowbell, lovely to meet you! ;)

lovely kitty Jenna, though I'm not too fond of them because of my asthma I'm afraid. :)

somehow i don't seem to have the same problem with dogs.

weekend off, wohoo!! ;D

how are my girls?
She's beautiful, Jenna!

Hey Jax, how are you? :)
hey sweetheart! *hugs* I'm fairly ok. slight headache though.. aunt flo. how are you? still freezing there?
Hope you feel better soon!

Yep, freezing and very very wet lol, got soaked earlier in town. And Flashpoint ended last night :(
stuck my head under the shower head for 5 minutes just letting the cold water sooth my head. good for headaches.

Is it so bad to wish that after wednesday's episode that it be January immediately so we can see Shabbat Shalom straight away?

we have Tony's dad coming this episode, then Ziva's Dad comes next. what gives? are we having a meet the parents day? in S8, their episodes also came after another, right? broken arrow then engaged?
I think the fandom is excited yet doesn't want it to come at the same time LOL.

Broken Arrow and Enemies Foreign/Domestic for S8 :)
I jumped one season with the episode, lol! ;D

it's scary and exciting at the same time, what will happen that will rock ziva's and vance's world?

I'm gonna enjoy "You better Watch Out" first. The writers are really listening to us. we requested that DiNozzo Sr. come in and not be involve in a case for once and then here he comes in just visiting. i love it! and tony's flat! wowowee!! ;)
And they're gonna talk about Ziva apparently!

Did you hear about Connecticut?

i'm on CNN right now. this is insane! those are just babies.. my God!
It's so disgusting, I can't believe that someone would do such evil.
gawdeffindammit! power down! wtf??
there's no reason for it!
no storm, no wind! it's so hot!
c'mon, gimme a break!
i'm watching the news, dammit! >(

i only have less than 10% battery on the laptop. =_=
last edited over a year ago
uh oh.. battery gone. *headdesks*