Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15451-15500 of 16238

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hi sweets! Glad you got off a bit. Starting Thursday night I am seriously doing something relaxing! I need a break. Almost failed my lab practical yesterday (thankfully got a C - not that I'm satisfied with that but....I didn't fail). Bio A&P II exam tomorrow am and I know NOTHING. =(
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! i've seen it and i love it! ;)

now a nap i must take. see yah later! mwaah! ;D
wow, i'm here early.. what is the world coming too? ;D
Does anyone remember how long the next break would be?
2 weeks I believe. March 5 and then not until March 19th.

How are you? Been bombing tests like crazy lately and am so sad!
hi jenna! rest day.. sort of anyway. I'm still on my phone coordinating schedules and watching the emails.

ugh! i hate exams.

what in the world has happened to dannii?
Had exam today.... didn't fail. Another C (2 points away from a B)! One more question and it would have been a B. I would have been much happier. This semester is killing me. Tomorrow is CNA and then I get a couple day break. I am going to sleep those days away, watch NCIS and craft until my fingers bleed.

Headache still though. Cannot shake it. =(

I don't know... haven't seen her on facebook or twitter either. Hope she's okay. Maybe she has just started her new job?
I think its stress and tension headache, once you get your break it should go away. fingers crossed. ;)

but she still posts on tumblr and always find time to pop in here. i find it very strange, indeed. :/
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Sorry guys, been a bit busy trying to sort some stuff out. A lot of stuff is from my queue, mostly edits and stuff. I apologise.
Oh god today that headache was sooo bad. Vertigo, dizzy, nauseous. Could barely get out of bed and was crying on the way to class. Took Ibprofen and it did ease up slightly but barely. I can at least stand it now.

Tomorrow getting my hair done, cut and highlighted. Hope it feels better then.

Glad you are around Dannii. We just missed you. <3
hi guys! still working tomorrow, meh!

Jenna, why don't you get tested for Vertigo? Ibuprofen is not enough. Take motilium (domperidone) first for the nausea or those motion sickness tablets would work just fine too. Then take serc (betahistine) those are my prescription for my diagnosis of Meniere's disease. which what causes the vertigo. then when your nausea settles (it would usually after taking motilium 3x day when you have an attack) and you still have a headache, then you can take ibuprofen. those combination works for me.

Hi Dannii! *hugs* We're just a bit worried. You generally don't miss a day here even if its only for 5 minutes. Hope everything is ok. ;)
I know :) How are you guys?
hey dannii! how are you? ;)
I'm doing okay, you?
i'm ok. working tomorrow. kinda swap day for the wednesday off. my back is killing me, but is more likely attributed to the way i've been slouching on bed. ;P

have you started on your new job yet?
No, I had a problem with my referees but hopefully everything should be sorted out tomorrow. :)
that's good. it has taken them long enough.

okay, need to get some sleep. early day tomorrow. who is stupid enough and has two thumbs and works on a saturday?! me! at least it'll be only til 2pm.

i'll be back tomorrow night!

and i have finally finished screen caps for Canary. I didn't even realized I would get so tired in screen capping tony and ziva. there was so much of them! I'm hoping to finally catch up during the break after Prime Suspect.

and hey, Seek shows on your birthday! directed by no less that MW himself, what an amazing gift! ;D

Mother is threatening to turn off the wifi, between you and me i really don't know why she thinks that would work, I pay for the effin' thing! it gets turned off i turn it back on again! *sigh*

see yah tomorrow! *hugs* take care and keep warm, i hear a cold spell is coming.

hi guys! how's the weekend treating you all so far? ;)
Went to go and see Safe Haven :) It was a good movie :)
Hi girls! Got my hair done yesterday. Danyell had gotten me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day. Here is a photo. Don't mind the bad photo, it doesn't fully show the color either but it's like red & blond highlights/low lights. It's different for me, but looks nice.

@Jax- I used to have Vertigo pills years ago because it was quite bad. It usually only comes around when the migraines return with a vengeance. Been a little better today, but man.... last night I totally forgot that I had a 4 page essay due. It was due at 9pm and I figured this out after 6pm. =/ I barely finished and didn't get a chance to proofread but at the very least it's not a zero.
Hi girls! Got my hair done yesterday. Danyell had gotten me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day. H
i love the hair, Jenna! Is it layered? it looks like it. Now I want to have my hair done too! Must hunt around for those promo they're giving. There's one that will do keratin treatments, hair cut, color, mani-pedi with foot massage all in one. I must get find that and see if it's still available.
Ah Jenna, list down all your tasks in a small calendar the size of an index card. Or just list them in all index card. I do it that way so I won't forget. The problem is all in me, though. too lazy to start on time. lol! ;D

@Dannii: who stars in Safe haven? i haven't heard of it. what's the story?

Another guilty pleasure of mine; MIranda! I love that show! and it ended in a cliff hanger! Tom Ellis is a handsome bloke. He's married to Tamzin Outwaithe I hear?
have you seen this?
last edited over a year ago
Thank you Jax! Yes it's layered. =) I try to keep my tasks in order, but the way my teacher puts stuff is crazy. For instance if there is an essay due in week 8, she puts it in week 10. I mean the very first week I missed an assignment because it was due week 1 and was in week 2 folder. Now the essay was in week 9, but was due in week 8. And I completed it on time, and she gave me a 0 and said to contact her! I'm pissed at this class and this teacher. She is sooo unaccommodating and unhelpful. Blah!

I've got TONS to do so tomorrow I'm going to be busy! Did get a bit of crafting done today though.
darn it, i couldn't get wednesday off.

how are you ladies?
Busy. And bitchy. lol. Remember awhile back when I said that the hospital I only owed $600 to because they approved me for financial assistance because of my unemployment? Yeah well they failed to mention that things like the MRI, blood work, anesthesia, emergency room, etc was not included. So turns out I've still got alot of bills. Granted probably only closer to $2,000-3,000 but better than $36,000. Then this is supposed to be "spring break" but yeah right.... been even busier. And my english teacher gave me a 0 on an essay. And my cheesecake pops came out ugly, waiting for my brother to taste test. Need to go to bed... *insert SCREAM here*..... *insert cries here*. =( Girls help.
ah when it rains, it pours. *hugs* I think its the same here, the give financial assistance for doctors and most medicines but incidentals like blood works, anesthesia and other diagnostics re not included. well they're gonna have to wait for a bit to get paid since technically you're still unemployed. What was the reason she gave a zero for? did you ask? can you submit another essay to make up for it? I think your stress and frustration came out on the cheesecake making.
Go to bed. rest and sleep. somehow you get a better perspective after a full night's sleep. go have a nice relaxing quiet bath. Breath easy and relax. all will be fine in due time. :)

and for my bit of nice news: i got the day off tomorrow, meaning i can watch ncis early. yay! see, simple pleasures in life. ;)

and oh, aunt flo's been here since yesterday. :(

how are you ladies?
Hey guys :)
@Jax- It stormed last night. I private messaged you. I called around all day yesterday trying to make payment arrangements and pay a little on each of them. I did ask her about the essay, but she's not taking any calls or emails until like the 12th or something. So won't know until then. She won't allow a makeup. I already have a 0 from a journal entry back the first week of school before I knew her stuff was scattered haphazardly throughout random folders and not in their appropriate weekly folder. Things got even worse. Not a wink of sleep, migraine and class all day. I am exhausted and look like I haven't slept in days. Glad you get to watch NCIS! =) Hope Aunt Flo goes quickly.

@Dannii - Hi sweets! News on the job front, how are you?
hi guys! i've watched it and i like it. I had my reservations because of C&S writing but it turned out okay. not so much snarkiness on our couple maybe because they're apart for most of it. I like it better that you better watch out and namesake tbh. Dorneget made up for the slack. Both cases were simple, fairly cut and dried. I wasn't able to get the murderer though til the police officer said so in vance's office.
But i do like the jealousy on ziva's face and actions, not even bothering to hide it. and tony baiting her deliberately. i love it! forever optimistic me. ;)

now for some serious nap time. i only got about 4 hours sleep, well 5 if you count in and out. back tonight. mwaah!
Hi girls. I enjoyed the episode & the baited talk & jealous looks! =) Tony was funny in the Bahama's. Loved Vance/Abby in elevator & Gibbs/Barber scene at the end was simply awesome.
hi guys! ;)
hey :)
hey dannii! *hugs* how are you?

how did you like the new episode?
i'm okay thanks, you? :)

it was good, not the best of the season but good nonetheless, but the fandom was going mad last night, woke up to people arguing again :/
yeah i like it too. not the best one of course but a good solid filler episode. thank heavens i slept when i did and missed that stupid argument! though i did not see most of it. must have blocked a lot more than I thought. people need to take a chill pill. i love the tony/dorney tandem. dorney was just so lovable. and ziva calling him ned was so sweet.
and the jealousy? all that's missing is a huge arrow neon sign! and what's so funny is that tony's baiting her! stupid idiots! ;D

dull on and off headache all day courtesy of none other by aunt flo. but not too bad by all means.

how's the work front? papers sorted out?
gotta go. phone call. will get back when i can.
Hi girls! How are you both?
hi guys! ;)
Hi!

Still haven't heard about the job, this is getting ridiculous now.
Hi!

Really Dannii!? Nothing yet?! That would be so frustrating. Have you called or visited them?
Well, I went there last week but the manager wasn't there and they haven't called. :/
That's crazy Dannii! Maybe try again or look for a new one!?
hi guys! sorry about disappearing abruptly last night. I was nursing a slight tummy ache and then it just went worse from there. It was bad indigestion. I got sick :'( i really shouldn't have eaten that spicy food, it was too rich, too spicy and too late at night to eat. but by heavens, it tasted gorgeous! price i have to pay for gluttony..

how are you ladies?
I hope you're feeling better!

I'm doing fine, had my hair cut and went shopping with my friend, my back is killing me!
Are you feeling better Jax?!

How did your haircut come out Dannii?! My back has been killing me too! Am I feeling your pain or are you feeling mine? lol
i like it lol
i like it lol
hello ladies! loving the hair dannii! i must have mine done soon. you girls had yours all done. i suppose i'll have it cut a bit shorter for the summer, mine is halfway on my back now. all i do everyday is tie it up.

and so in love with your icon dannii

yeah feeling much better thanks. it was just very bad timing, my fault. ;P

so how are we doing this weekend?
Hi! Thank you, on both counts! :)

Had a lazy day today, how about you?
lazy day too, slept most of the morning away. karaoke in the afternoon with my sister. i'm actually watching castle at 7pm, go figure. its the pre-programming for ncis at 8pm. i put it on early to make sure nobody touches the telly. i'm happy that they are together and everything but (jenna don't kill me) for the life of me i can't really see the chemistry. i can't feel the sizzle and they're not drawing me with their cases either. i thought it would draw me back because this is how it happened with ncis and bones before. ncis is the pre-programming for bones in fox asia and i put it on early to make sure i'll catch bones and then ncis sucked me in and life would never be the same again. but alas, castle is not doing it for me.

i guess, i can now understand how the non-shippers feel. well, each to his own.

i just ate 2 huge chicken burgers my brother brought home at 4am.. i never learn *headdesks*
I understand how you feel, I haven't shipped them since the S4 premiere.

I sent you an email with my pictures, Jax! It's on your email with your name LOL.