Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15301-15350 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
okidoki.. bedtime. will be back tonight. mwaah!

don't forget to keep on voting at the polls! we're still way down.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
So Aunt Flo came back, but on the upside Mark Harmon & NCIS renewed! =) YAYYYYY!

Jax- Danyell got a Kindle Fire for Christmas from her mom. I told her mom last year she didn't want one so it's probably going to sit here forever in a box.
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Aunt Flo is here too, ugh.
hey guys! just finished catching up on greys and scandal. I'm keeping my eye out for this new show "Elementary", I've seen a couple of episodes. seems interesting.. hmm.. ;)

oh no, I have been feeling the build up to the visit! *cringes*

@Jenna: wanna sell it to me? discount! lol! ;D

how are you ladies? ;)
last edited over a year ago
*sigh* we're down 46/54. with the polling closing soon i don't think we'll make it. it would have been a very good build up for the feb 19th episode if they get the top spot.

but saying that I'm gonna keep on voting til kingdom comes! :)
hey :)
hi dannii! *hugs* how are you?
:)

my back is killing me and my head hurts but apart from that...

how are you?

i'm voting in this poll like crazy! it doesn't help with the antis voting against us, even if they watch greys. it's so stupid.
it's a crappy week whenever auntie flo's in town.

I banged my head on the bed board because i was sliding down and the laptop nearly toppled over so i reared back. only its not a board since i have a wrought iron bed *ouch*

same here! every 3-5 minutes i vote! its stupid, they're voting against us even though they don't even know the other couple fro adam! they getting more vicious now since we're nearly so close to getting what we want. though our number are slowly climbing up i don't think we have enough time.

but still voting! ;D
nearly dozing off.. will be back tonight. ;)

keep on voting! ;)
I think are our votes only count once per 24 hour period? Not sure. Because I vote & vote and it never changes.

@Jax - lol. If Danyell's mom wouldn't be asking about it absolutely. Trying to think of a way around it. D said she wouldn't mind , so let me try to work something out.

Yes my back ache has been horrible! =/
hi guys! just popping in for a bit. early monday work, meh!

i'm thinking of asking for Tuesday and wednesday off . I'll tell the boss i need to get some legal papers sorted out for the wedding like birth certificates, certificate of no marriage, passports, police clearances, and i also need to renew my licenses and ID's.
Well, i really have to get them done but not necessarily this week, just too lazy. The nearer the date when I'm leaving, the lazier I get.. ;D

@jenna: they were having technical problems early yesterday and people were complaining. When I voted late yesterday it was moving then about 1 hour before i logged off it stopped moving again. I'm just hoping we win.

Oh I wouldn't want to get you in you trouble. My Mom has this uncanny ability to remember everything she gave me especially the ones I lose which is often. lol! ;D

how are you girls today? :)
Hey :)
hi dannii! *hugs*

how are you?

i see that you gave in to scandal. ;P

so how do you find it?
Better, thanks, how are you?

OMG. I am in love with this show. Watched Season 1 already and started this morning. LOL.
Told yah its addicting. they give good cliffhangers on every episode that makes you hang on for more.
I discovered it accidentally. I saw it first on a TV advert flash for new shows and I got curious plus I like Kerry Washington so I searched for it and viola, I fell for it hook, line and sinker!
You won't have too far to catch up. season 2 has only 12 episodes so far. ;)

the effin' voting thing isn't moving!
It really is!
you'll love the whole season. ;)

gottta go. sleepy time. need to wake up at 8am. :(

i'll be back tonight.

keep on voting!
We are up. =) 50.5 to Calzona's 49.5 This could go either way. I've been voting for hours though while in y schoolwork. Voting 10-15 times every 30 min or so since I do have to focus on schoolwork. Only 34 min until closing. Still voting.

Danyell's mom doesn't usually ask about stuff too often, only when we say we needed or wanted something and she's like well what about this or that. I hate for it to sit here though. I mean with the techy cell phones, laptops, Ipod, etc why do we need just another accessory to do the exact same things on? Blah. lol
hi guys! did we win round 3? effin' internet was down at work earlier. for the life of me i couldn't pinpoint exactly what was wrong! useless day!

@Jenna: Use it to read ebooks/fanfics. That's my main reason actually for wanting one since my Sony e-reader died on me. and games, lol! ;D

how are we doing? its a sweltering day here!
We did!
hi dannii! *hugs*

yay! on to the next round! ;D

how are you?
I'm doing okay :) How are you?
i fell asleep! bedtime. staying at home tomorrow since there's no internet at work. I'll be back in the morning.

goodnight! *hugs*
Yay! Glad we won! I was voting so long last night! lol.

Bad cramps again today. Ugh. Pamprin helped though. Tired, procrastinated now playing catch up. If I can force myself to do anything. Blah.

Did a Kidney dissection in A&P today. First dissection. Scary, icky. But proud moment. =)

CNA starts tomorrow. Wish I could sleep in.
hi guys! at home today. slept in til noon.

best of luck on your classes! Finn just actually finished his occupational CPR as well and passed all his tests there. its a 2 week intensive course. Mighty proud of himself, me too! ;D

He's taking another one, still with CPR, another 2 week intensive course but a something to do with being an EMT. That's his next step, a 6 week course to qualify as an EMT. but that will have to wait until he goes back from here.

btw, the boss just requested me to extend another 2 weeks from end of february. so i'm staying til march 15. *sigh* but being practical, it's still 2 weeks more pay, i do need them.
Only 6 weeks to quality for EMT there? Wow. I'm very proud of him for passes all his classes so far! Yayyyy Finn! =) How is that going to work with you & Finn when you marry? Will you be moving with him, him moving there? Ya'll moving to the US/Canada? lol =) A girl can try.

& Thank you! =) I'm already overwhelmed. I've just had a lot to do this week because of several things that needed to get done. Next week I'll manage my time better. Wish I could sleep in though. lol.

Another 2 weeks? Well as you said..... more pay. That will help. No package yet? It just finally said it hit Philippines 2/4/13 so we'll see how long it sits there. I'm impatient.

NCIS_Addict_87 commented…
PS - AWESOME TIVA in tonight's episode! Like squeeee worthy! And Ziva is totally bad ass. A bit of a ToC moment... awesome storyline. Just awesome. LOVED it over a year ago
hi guys! sorry bad bad bad headache last night. curse you aunt flo! >(

downloading the episode now. can't wait.. saw the spoilers (i know.. i know..)

squeee!! ;D

@jenna: its only 6 weeks because he already has the 2 weeks manual/heavy lifting course done, the 2 weeks occupational CPR done, then another 2 weeks of intensive CPR which he will be doing soon, otherwise it's 12 weeks altogether.

if it arrived here Feb 4, give it another 10 days, they will give me a notice to pick it up from the post office.
omfg! did they actually got married and just forgot to mention it ?!
HEY :D
hi dannii! *hugs* so giddy with this episode! they went from Tony being awkward around her in Hit and Run to this? Did I blinked and miss something?
Hey! *hugs*

Some think it's because Canary and Hereafter were switched round :)
Must be something good happened in Hereafter if we get the this amazing results in Canary. I mean, look at them! So comfortable with each other, its beyond being just friends and co-workers. Flirting in front of Gibbs, with no fear of headslaps. I'm a bit scared now for Hereafter, my shipper heart might just not make it with all these feels.. i'm gonna explode with happiness! ;D

how are you?
I know, right? MARRIED.

I'm okay, tired after the late night though, how are you?
not up to par, tbh. bad headaches all day. I've been popping advil like candy and its only dulling the pain a bit but not going away. and I have to work tomorrow. I've been gone for 2 days already but its the last thing i want to do.

the is new episode just came in time. otherwise this would be a very crappy day.
bedtime.. will be back tomorrow night.

goodnight! mwaah.. ;)
Hi girls. Wasn't it just a fabulous episode last night! =D I can't believe we have to wait until Feb 19 for a new episode!!! Grrr!

Is your headache better Jax? Another 10 days. Blah. lol.

I decided to skip class this am and I slept in! Well... actually I woke up at 2 am, 6:30 am, 7:30 am and 9:00 am before finally getting up at 11 am. I just feel like I needed the sleep ad to relax for a little while. I mean with the one car, I drop D off at work, go sit at the school for 2.5 hours before my class starts and then on Wednesday's it is only 1 hour. So it didn't make sense for me to go.

How are you doing Dannii? =)
At least you got some extra sleep :)

I'm doing fine, thanks! I got a job, btw, super excited :)
Wooo! I'm doing a crazy dance for you that you got a job! =) I hope that you like it!
hi guys.. still with bad headache but i'm at work. advil is barely keeping me afloat and i wanna go home. :'(

on the positive side: my fingers are now half-sized from the voting. we won! next round 5.. -.-
hi guys! fuck traffic, fuck heat! though my headache is a bit better after sticking my head into the shower and letting cold water run through it for 10 minutes, plus i just took 4 caps of advil in a span of 4 hours.. O.O

how are you guys? ;)
Do you have BC powder over there Jax? My brother swears by it for his headaches. Sorry you are having a rough time. Hugs!

Been busy with classes. Headache & backaches here too.
hi guys! my head's better. No BC powder but we have lots of those menthol rub thingie that you can buy from the chemist.

still at home. won't be working til 230pm. trying to download scandals and greys so i can watch later when i get home.

we go to round 5 now of the voting. I effin' hate this round! I hate all the nasty comments about tiva being the last straight couple left so they deserve to win, the others all being gay or lesbian so they don't deserve to be called couples. Can we please leave those comments in the trash where they belong? Its not about being gay, lesbian or straight, its about the being a ship, an OTP! you vote because you want your OTP to win, plain and simple. its effin' 2013, grow up!

ITS MAKING ME SO MAD!! ARGH!! >(
hi guys!
Hey everyone!

How are you doing?
hey dannii! *hugs*

how are you?
I'm doing okay, how are you?
not too bad.. worked til 2pm. went home after. didn't feel like doing much with aunt flo around. :(

and yourself?
gah! i hate to go especially when you've just come in. i'm falling asleep. hit my forehead on the laptop. it's time to hit the sack.

I'll be back tonight. mwaah.. *hugs*

goodnight!
Hi sweetie pies!! <3 Miss you lots. Not been around too much. Busy with school.

I haven't seen those comments but they have no merit to me. Tony & Ziva are losing unfortunately. I've voted and even D has voted.