Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15351-15400 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! my basketball team lost :'(
my basketball team lost, now ireland just lost vs england in the six nations and my couple is sliding down steadily.. :(

not a good day for my teams.. :(
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
I think everyones given up :(
The fun went out with the gay-bashers comments. it turned every one off. I blame them for this. The excitement had gone off of me after that.

I'm streaming the USA tiva marathon, its slow. its stupid i know. not like i haven't seen them all before but its kind of fun to listen to in the background. ;)

how are you keeping?
gotta go for a bit. my usual lovey phone call. ;)

i'll be back when i can.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
I've been watching the Tiva USA Marathon all day. LOVE it! <3 <3

Soooo very sad Tiva is losing. I've voted so much and the others keep going up despite me voting for Tiva a million times. Tear.
Hi again girls. So I was watching the Tiva Marathon yesterday... alllll day. =) And as I was watching some of my favorite moments I got to wondering if some of those moments happened now with where they are in their relationship now how they would be different. Undercovers, Boxed In, Judgement Day, Agent Afloat...... and tons more of course. It blows my mind to think about what it would be like to see some of those moments now.
Hi guys!

i was streaming the Tiva marathon too. someone from tumblr was very kind enough to provide a link. I didn't get to finish it. Could you imagine Undercovers at this point with them? sweet baby james! i couldnt even say a proper sentence for it! O.O
Hey :)

Seriously though, that would be... epic. It would affect them both so much! :)
hey sweetie! *hugs*

how are you? are we suppose to be getting a promo tomorrow? or even episode stills?
*hugs*

I'm good thanks :) You?

I think we're getting the promo tomorrow, yes. But we got the Hereafter stills ages ago, so we should be getting the Detour ones by the end of the week, if I'm right.
Did we get the hereafter one already?! how come I don't remember? where had my brains gone too?
I'll check the ncis source site. might jog my memory.

I'm ok. straight work through the week though til saturday. I was hoping for a light week and I'm checking if I can take off for wednesday next week but its not looking good. its gonna be busy. I'd rather take thursday off though tbh. that way i can stay up late on wednesday evening. i hate having to go to bed early on a wednesday night here after a good episode. i can't fangirl with the rest of you!

hey, i was scrolling through our previous threads and you got a job? how come i didn't know that?
Congratulations!! *hugs* good one? ;)
i remember now. there's only one of tony and ziva in it and its a group one.
Apprentice care assistant :)
yay! you're a care staff! is it for a hospital or nursing home?

take care of your back. don't lift things that you're not suppose to do by yourself. don't be a hero, its ok to ask for help. be conscientious of your work and be neat. have fun! ;D

sign up for training courses, it will look good in your resume and will add to your experience.

we could totally work together now! you, me and jenna could totally work together in one place now! though i highly doubt if we would be able to get all the jobs done in time. we'll be fangirling like crazy every single work day, lol! ;D

right-o.. bedtime. i'll be back tonight.

goodnight! *hugs* :)
Are you loving your new job Dannii?? Yes lift with your knees! lol. She's right any education or training ourses looks great.

Heyyy we should all open a doctors office together. We'd be the coolest Doctors, nurses, medical assistants, nursing assistants, etc! Then we would not have to worry about getting fired for fangirling! lol.

No package yet Jax??? I'm getting SUPER inpatient!!! Grrrrrrr! It better arrive in one piece, undamaged! I mean it's been sitting there since the 4th. What are they doing with it.... smuggling by ideas?
hi guys! popping in for a short bit. need to be up by 8am. :(

nope, none yet. I have early friday afternoon free, if its not here by then I will follow up in the post office. they'll probably need some "grease coins" to find it. third world country, what can I say.. >(
night guys! :)
Hi girls! So I get to share some exciting news that last night I was asked to be a bridesmaid this June in a Florida wedding! =) I'm super excited about the wedding (and nervous about the travel)! I've never been a bridesmaid! She's not having us all in the same dress, just the same color & length. Style is more our choice.
& fanpop is acting up today. Super slow. I click add comment and it jumps to the top of the page. Blah blah blah!

@Jax- I now things take time so I was trying hard to be patient. But I mean do they really have to take so long? It's probably just sitting there. lol
That's so cool, Jenna! I've been a bridesmaid once :) It's fun :)
hi guys!

@jenna: That is so cool! i have taken part in every female member of a wedding entourage. a flower girl, a bridesmaid, a secondary sponsor, a maid of honor and real soon, fingers cross.. a bride. ;)
I like it better when the entourage have different styles because not every style will fit every one. Tell you what, since weddings are our bread and butter, If you want, I can email you some designs that we have done before. we all have them short, midi and floor length in all colors, shapes and sizes. just tell me what you need. JCrew also does good wedding clothes, I think.

It always takes a long time. Most of the time they do it deliberately especial when you know that a parcel is arriving. You go to the post office, ask for it, they'll tell you its not there yet ,ask you to wait for a couple of days so they can track it. after a day or two, they'll send you a notice to pick it up from the post office and of course, they will ask you to pay fees for the "quick" tracking of your parcel. of course, you'll pay with no questions asked if you want to get your parcel. Red tape and corruption at its best, baby. (
Remember the christmas parcel you sent last year? it also took ages!

So how is everybody pre-valentine's day? ;)
hi sweetie! how are you? day off today?
I'm good thanks, how are you? :)

I haven't even got a start date yet. It's so frustrating!
has it been only a week? you might want to follow that up.

We'll have 3 new episodes in a row starting next week, woohoo!

downside: those 3 will be my busy weeks, a debutante's ball, a prom night, 2 weddings all in those 3 weeks. bugger, bugger, bugger!
@Dannii- This is my first time in a wedding period!! I am so excited! =D That’s horrible that they haven’t given you a start date yet. Definitely call!

@Jax – Well wedding certainly is your bread & butter! She’s going with shorter dresses, like knee length. It’s on the beach and the color is similar to the Paprika in attached photo. I’d love the photos, you have my email. =) I hope I can find something appropriate in my size. Especially since she just told me that I’m her Maid of Honor! Squee! Did I mention that she’s one of my NCIS friends?! Well I mean we met through the show like us girls did. She’s great, like you girls all. <3 Ya’ll would love her! --- Yes but it’s super frustrating when I paid $60 for priority shipping and it was guaranteed to be there in 7 days. 7 days my ass! I should get reimbursed!

Pre-Valentine’s Day… well it’s fine. School, studying. Lol. I got Danyell some 10kt white gold CZ earrings as she needed some new ones. And that’s it right now. We decided to spend less on Valentine’s this year so we could save. Besides its about being together. We are however getting some new photos done in the beginning of March.
@Dannii- This is my first time in a wedding period!!  I am so excited! =D  That’s horrible that the
hi guys.. I'm a bit down in the dumps right now. Finn called me today and we had the most wonderful sweet chat and he told me that his schedule for his knee surgery is slated for March 6. It will only be a keyhole surgery, he said he'll be out in 2 days, then therapy for about 2 weeks. Then doctor's check again and then results and final recommendation by the surgeon will go to his solicitor (lawyer) and they will set a court date again for the final meeting with the other party. Guys, I'm looking at May at the earliest to see him and for our wedding to finally push through. I cried earlier, and I think I hurt his feelings too because he thinks I'm blaming him. I'm not. the situation is just so frustrating! I'm losing hope that it's gonna happen at all and the thought of breaking up with him did cross my mind. He's taking ages in coming and I'm not getting any younger. I mean what for? I have been planning and planning since October last year, heck for the last 3 years! and every time I think I could almost taste it, it goes flying away. I don't know just how longer I can keep it together. I don't know if I can do this anymore. It just hurts so much.

( so so sorry for the rant, I just need to get it off my chest. I can't talk to my mother about this, bless her heart but this will hurt her even more)
I'm so sorry Jax. Lots & lots & lots of Abby hugs for you! It must be soooo though on you, him & your relationship living apart. =/ I don't think I've ever heard you say the thought of you breaking up crossed your mind. I hate to ask this.... at least in this way because I do not know a better way..... does it seem like he's avoiding coming? Like maybe he's changed his mind or something? Don't get offended. =/ Cuz I don't want you to be angry with me, because I don't know ya'lls relationship more than what you've told me. Can he get the surgery done by you? Or can you go live by him?
Hi guys!

Oh no Jenna, that's one thing I'm sure of, he's not changing his mind. In the scheme of things, what's happening is actually good news of us money-wise. It means we're at the tail-end of the this very long and arduous process. We have been waiting to reach this stage for years. Surgery is the last step before the final pay-off. They will take everything into account, the cost of the surgery, doctors, lawyers, loss of income due to what happened and put a final figure on it. That's what we'll be getting. Its just so frustrating for me I've been planning and planning and it keeps getting pushed back. He said if he only knew that the schedule of the surgery is going to take ages, he could have come over in December and be back there in March in time for it. we could have been gotten married and have done stuff over the period of time we're suppose to be waiting. To say the least, we badly need the money that will come from that settlement. It will enable us to start our family life in Canada. He loves it there and that's where we're going, Australia or New Zealand has been abandoned for now.
I can't do his surgery, I'm not a doctor and its an important one, it will tell whether he will carry a permanent injury to his knees or not, which means a career in paramedics is out of the question if he's going to be saddled with that. Think of Tony and his abandoned career in basketball.
I don't have a visa anymore going to Ireland. I can apply for a fiancee visa but it will take ages. Getting married and then him petitioning me as his wife would be much easier. Yes third world woes, the only countries I can go without a visa is in Asia. The rest of the world requires me to have one before I can enter their country.

That was just a very very frustrated and unhappy me talking yesterday. We talked briefly earlier, he's just as unhappy as me. But he keeps reassuring me that this will be the final steps. I'm set to talk to his lawyer on monday via Skype. He wants me to understand the whole process of it. he's also setting up an appointment vis Skype with his doctor as well. Though i know his doctor already and have talked to him before. he doesn't want me to worry his surgery (knowing how much of a worrywart i am) and I'm also set to talk to his Mother on sunday to hash out details. He knows me well, I need to be in control of things or I get crazy! (which accurately decried my ranting yesterday)

*giant hugs* Thank you so much for understanding and listening to me. I do love you for worrying about me. and guess what i got today? the parcel notice! I'll get it on monday. :)

how are we keeping?
last edited over a year ago
Hi sweetie. I’m so sorry to ask it that way about Finn. I didn’t think that was the case, but sometimes it is so I thought I’d ask. There is a reason for everything, so even though I don’t know what it is and you don’t know what it is let’s just smile and get through it somehow. =) The pay off will be nice for sure, so that ya’ll can finally start your life together the way it should be. You’ll be coming to Canada? How awesome! We’ll be sooooo much closer! Mail will be better, travel to see each other will be much more possible.

I know you can’t do his surgery. Lol. Though sometimes I bet you wish you could. Ahhh… I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with the whole visa thing. I can’t imagine the stuff you all go through just to visit
somewhere else.

Understanding the whole process might help, as well as talking to his doctor, mom, etc. lol. I get the whole control thing!

HUGS! I will always listen to you, worry about you, love you, and do my best to understand what you are going through. You girls are my best friends in the entire universe. Finally?! I was on the phone yelling at them today about it. Yelling that it took 8 days to get to NY (which normally takes 2) – I mean for goodness sakes only took 5 days to get to Phillipines from NY so why 8 days from NC to NY? Crazyyyy! And how long it’s been in customs. You were right about the whole give it another 10 days thing once it hit customs. I hope nothing is broken. =/ I’m worried. Can’t wait for you to get it!

I’m doing okay. Had class yesterday and Danyell had work of course. When I got off school I dropped a huge cupcake shaped balloon off to her job that said Sweet Valentine and it was decorated beautifully! I did that because she ended up having to work late because so many people called out. So instead of a normal 8 hour shift, she ended up working 13 hours. Got home about 8:30pm. So besides exchanging gifts we didn’t get to spend any time together. She has off this weekend though. I got her 10kt white gold CZ earrings, some candy, made a card and got her a Red Lobster gift card. She got me some candy, made me a card and got me a gift certificate to get my hair cut & highlighted. =)
Hi jenna! *hugs*

wil you stop? there's nothing to be sorry about, its perfectly fine to ask. Remember i was at that "chair" before ;)

Well, he has his heart set out for Canada. i'm thinking since he's European, there shouldn't be much of a problem with him (plus me) migrating there. and Nurses are needed in Montreal now. I was thinking more of British Columbia or Alberta. I'm trying to avoid the places where there's much concentration of Filipinos like Vancouver or Ontario. Not that I hate my own fellowmen, but I'd rather not have so much around. ;)

I'm a control freak, come with being a scorpion I guess. Everything has to be planned to the last detail and contingencies in place if plan a or b doesn't work or I go berserk. but on the other hand, I have been told that i am the epitome of grace under pressure. meh, they just haven't seen me panic yet! LOL! ;D

I got a card and flowers from Finn for Valentine's. I gave my Mum a lovely bunch of roses on the night of the 13th. She asked why early, I told her in all honestly, "Well, they'll be much more expensive tomorrow!" Oh we had a great laugh about it! ;D

I got a box of red velvet cupcakes from a nice bakeshop for myself, my mom and sister.

i was both happy and sad Valentine's.. I was seeing couples all over and I felt so envious. and Finn assured me that once we're together he'll make up for all the valentine's day we missed being together.

I splurged in blueberry ice cream for a high end ice cream shop here to treat myself. It was so effin' expensive but so worth it! A once a year treat. ;)

and oh I got a toblerone bar from my mom. i gobbled it up in one sitting! ;D

night guys! work tomorrow.. :(
I do remember. And I’m sure it won’t be the last time. Though things seem to be getting a little bit better. Well I will personally be super excited if you decide to move there because it will be much closer to me.

I get the whole control freak thing, I’m a Scorpio too remember? Lol. I thrive in organization and routine. Perfect plans. If they get screwed up I freak.

You are right though, it would definitely have been more expensive on Valentine’s. Sounds like it was a nice Valentine’s even though you & Finn couldn’t be together.

Danyell worked late again today. Her next paycheck should be a goldmine even with her low low pay.
hi guys! we finally finally sorted out the wifi thing! woohoo! now i can go online any time i want and I wouldn't have to wait for mother to finish first. now, if only it wouldn't bog down to multiple users. we only have the 1 Mbp plan per month.

Shiva is showing in a few minutes in FoxTV.. *readies self*
hey dannii! how are you? :)
I'm good! Aching from all the exercise I did today though haha! How are you? :)
I'm ok. worked til 4pm. I was running to buy something but came in 10 minutes too late, the shop closes at 5pm. so now i have to go back tomorrow. :(

Finally found a nice shop that does personalized mugs and printing stuff. I'm going to have a T/Z mug made. I'll wait for next Hereafter, might get good photos from there. I'll have one made next weekend. We'll see how it goes. :)

I really should start exercising again. at least the abdominal crunches and light cardio. I've been finding myself getting tired easily and my waistline is now 27 inches from my usual 24-25. Gotta get back into shape soon.

bad news: I can't avoid working on wednesday. I was thinking of switching light days but i can't. we have a wedding on friday next so wednesday and thursday are crucial. i can still watch at night when i get home, will try to stay away from tumblr on day of. again, i will try.. ;P
bugger! mother is awake, i have to go off or i wouldn't hear the end of it. its nearly 5am anyway and i need to get some sleep. ;)

night! *hugs* i'll be back tonight. :)
hi guys!
@Jax- I put vinyl on mugs, tumblers and such. =) Just not photos. One day I might be able to do that

I wish I had the problem of a 27 inch waist. I've been working a little bit on the weight issue again. Not so much exercising because I feel like I have no time & need to get into a routine. But I didn't do fast food for nearly 2 weeks. You would think I'd lose weight, nope gained 2 pounds. Weird huh?

I'll be happy for a new episode.

How are you girls?
Hey!

I am so happy! I am going to meet Amanda Tapping next year! :D

Jenna, have you been skipping meals? Also, you can do exercise while you're out and about :)
Hi Jenna! *hugs*

me, I'm too lazy to exercise. I keep telling myself, start tomorrow. theres' about 60 days worth of tomorrows now, lol.

I'm gonna get an exercise mat and download some light workout and light yoga videos and then shame myself constantly for getting an exercise mat and not using it. that's my motivation. we'll see it it works. ;D

how are you?
Hey Dannii! *hugs* ;)

YAY for you!! Is that a comic con? How did you get your ticket?
*hugs*

Is a convention just for Amanda Tapping, held in a hotel near Heathrow :) I registered for a ticket this morning and then it got confirmed that I definitely got a place! Now I just have to pay! :D
wow! now break out the piggy bank! ;D

weird dream I had today. I was shopping in tesco's and all I bought were boxes and boxes of cadbury roses.. as in filled my trolley to the brim with it plus bars of red toblerone, don't ask me why is it red i have no effin' clue. proceeded to the counter and paid. that's it. What the heck that does mean?!

i'm chocolate starved! ;D
I know LOL. The tickets are £240 for the weekend, that doesn't include travel or the hotel. My boyfriend is paying for half the ticket price now, then I'm paying him back later on. LOL.

HAHA TOTALLY!

How are you?