Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15051-15100 of 16238

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Happy New Years ladies. Sorry that I didn't get on sooner to say it. Been sick as a dog. =( Extreme cough, tons of phlegm including thick elastic type that choked me at times, not able to lie flat or sleep at all. I was coughing up blood too I think because of the rawness of coughing so hard & so much. Then of course started sneezing and finally the cough slowed down a little. Still phlegm and still no voice hardly a whisper. Throat hurts bad when swallow, I'm worried I tore it or something coughing so hard. Coughing sounds weird & hoarse and feels weird. Hurts, hurts, hurts. Oh & my nose is so stuffy but water type substance is running out of my nose at time. How is that possible?

Anyway... sorry for complaining... just a bad way to ring in the new year. I did nothing but watch the ball drop. I feel like I've been sick for weeks when it's only been 3 or 4 days. Hope ya'll had a fun-filled day/night!
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
I woke up to check my emails briefly today being the first working day of the year.

What did i get? the video spoiler for Shabbat shalom that I have been begging of since christmas.

moral lesson: I will never whine again about non release of spoilers. This one just killed me! *sobs*

i'm going back to sleep. maybe this is just a nightmare..
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
I'M SO DONE

I JUST CAN'T

YOUR SINS ARE TOO GREAT

WE GOT BLOOD

AHHHHHHH
oh my heart.. it is real! i wasn't dreaming about it. :(

Oh what have they done to my ziva? *sobs*
heart
I have not even see it, but heard about it.

Feeling a little better today. =) Not good of course, but better than I had been. Finally 5 or 6 days in sheesh. lol
hi jenna! *hugs*

did you get antibiotics? it seems like you have a chest infection. the blood maybe from your throat being rubbed raw from all the coughing. your throat hurts because it's already swollen and raw from all the coughing.

I'll find the spoiler in youtube. give me 5 minutes and i'll post it here.
oh hey not even 5 minutes.. ;D

now prepare to die from the feels! :'(
heart
No antibiotics. Never went to the doctor. Just tons of rest (not sleep though), lots of water to thin the phlegm, alka seltzer cold & cough, steam showers, hot tea & honey, cough drops, salt water gargles. Any remedy to help. Like I said feeling better today though. The sore throat is feeling a bit better, nose is still real stuffy and can't breathe but it'll get there. Occasional coughing & phlegm but not too bad.

Classes start back up next week. I need a job asap. My mom has been in more bad moods. Worried about bills. Which I completely understand but I went from having 5 college classes & a phlebotomy program & clinial's to emergency surgery to final exams to Christmas and being sick. I'm doing the best I can. I have still been applying every single day.

Wow, what a preview! I had hoped Daddy David would come back like Tony's dad... for a visit, to be with his daughter. Looks like it's going to be amazingly emotional!
everyone has gone crazy over that preview and it's only roughly 20secs give or take. I marine what will happen when we get the full 42-45 minutes of it?

we all know that when Ziva starts crying some serious as heart attack shit it going on and it's gonna be ugly.

Don't worry too much about your mom. My mom is the same. My brother lost his job last year and is still unemployed. Mother is having problems with her current jobs with her allowances being late and/or withheld because of lack of sales. she's a real estate sales director and the market is down.
So it's only me and my other brother who's keeping 7 people afloat. we're barely keeping our heads above the water. and government unemployment benefits don't exist here. basically, you don't work, you don't eat.
Mother's hoping to get her social security pension sorted out soon so she'll get her monthly pension as well.
still we hope and pray every single day that the day will turn out for the better. so just keep on applying, anything that's worthy and we'll get lucky one day soon enough.
heart
Well we just lost my benefits. $1628 a month which is basically our whole income since she only gets like $700 disability and Danyell makes like $900 a month. So it is extremely stressful but I'm trying. I'm trying to just breathe and know that we'll get through it as soon as I can get into a job and have some income. I was lucky to have the unemployment benefits for this year.

Sort of glad the episode isn't until Tuesday because I'll have more time to get well so when I cry I can actually breathe. lol
we'll work it day by day.. *hugs*

ikr? i most likely won't be able to watch "live" on tuesday (wednesday) so i'll stay away from the spoilers as much as possible. hoping i could watch early evening instead. but then again it's still early enough to tell. plans do change. :)
last edited over a year ago
i am still dying
hi dannii! *hugs*

I've watched it a hundred times but i can't still get over it. we'll all be blogging from the grave when we get the full episode!

why do they always have to hurt ziva? *sobs*
Hey! *hugs*

I'm still not over her crying.

And Tony just in the background of the hospital. Pretty sure it's not Ziva otherwise he'd being going ape.
it keeps on playing in my mind. i've been playing dance tracks on repeat since i started here so I won't hear her "your sins are too great" but then i go on tumblr and its plastered all over and then I still watch the preview on repeat as well because i just can't help myself.

way to torture myself. :'(

I still think Ziva's gonna get hurt but not seriously. and I'm getting this sinking feeling in in my gut that Eli's is going to die. perhaps an assassin. he has no security with him which is unheard of for a Mossad Director.

Oh well, I might get this sorted out in my brain tomorrow.
540am, bedtime. i'll be back tomorrow. mwaah!

goodnight.. *hugs*
We should be getting the 30 sec tonight too, I think! GOD HELP US.

Night!
hi guys!
Oh good god, they released the 30 second promo and the stills for shabbat shalom.. *iz dead*
I just saw it! *dead*
and then the press release for Shiva is out as well. i don't think i'll still be able to feel anything by the time Shiva shows.
Oded Fehr is in Shiva as the Deputy Director of Mossad!
isn't he that protector in The Mummy, the gorgeous one? my, my, they do recruit good looking people in Mossad. he is delicious!
Yep, he's the one! Everyone was flailing last night! :D
oh my.. i better tighten my belt so my pants won't "accidentally" fall down by itself when he pops up on screen. lol! ;D

but seriously that 30seconds just ruined me! "Brace yourself.." because we're all gonna fall into a six foot deep pit and never getting up!
rats! i need to get off now, i'm working tomorrow morning to meet up with a client. rats again! i'm suppose to be on holiday break still! but the client is leaving for the US on sunday and won't be back til March. effin' rats! so not happy >(

I'll be back tomorrow. goodnight! mwaah..
heart
hi guys! any new thing that will kill us again? ;P

and omg! i got my ncis 200th episode autograph photo today! i effin' screamed when I saw the envelope!!
hi guys! any new thing that will kill us again? ;P

and omg! i got my ncis 200th episode autograph
heart
Isn't it just beautiful! <3

I am sooo tired today!
hi jenna! *hugs* did you get yours?

what's wrong? school stuff?
OMG HOW DID YOU GET THAT?

How is everyone doing? I got my sniffles back!
big smile
hey dannii! *hugs*

are you and jenna having a pact of exchanging germs back and forth? lol! ;D

remember that email Jenna mentioned from the ncis fan club (late 2011-early 2012) almost a year ago. It says in there to send your name and postal address to their email and you will get a souvenir as a thank you for the 200 episodes. That is the only thing that I can remember doing in how I got this. please tell me you remember sending an email as well.

Jenna, remember that?

my eyes went so wide when I opened the enveloped then just started jumping and screaming all over the house like a lunatic! my nephew miguel is so happy too! ;D

I can't remember, but if I haven't got one by now....
i think you sent an email. give it a bit more time. i got it after a year! they're probably sending them in batches.

if you want, i can scan and email it. you just need to have it printed on photo paper 8x10 or 10x12. (i think it's 10x12) its mass produced anyway.
alrighty then, i'm dozing off. i'll be back tomorrow.

goodnight, mwaah! :)
heart
Yup! Got mine at I think end of November or early December. I thought I put a photo on here of it. It was Feb 2012 and it was coordinated by NCIS Fan Fest as a thank you to the fans since there was not going to be an NCIS Fan Fest 2012. It was also in celebration of the 200th episode. Initially they said like 6-8 weeks before we got it, but I kept up with them on facebook and they kept saying they were working on it. Finally in November/early December there was a post that said photos were starting to be sent and that the first batch had already went out. I got mine just a few days later. =) I was super excited. I’m sure you probably put yours in Dannii. Give it another week or so!

Just not sleeping well still because of the coughing at night. No worries, I am feeling much better. Still have some cough/phlegm and a hoarse voice but definitely feeling better than I was. Went out today, picked up this semester's college books, had 2 small appts and then went and sat with a friend from my Bio class to talk!

Good news.....President Obama signed that Fiscal Cliff thing and unemployment was extended until the end of 2013! I'm so happy I wont' lose my pay and worry about being on the streets. Though I wish I would have known in November/early December so I could have signed up for the CNA class and on campus instead of online classes. lol
hi guys!

I'm so happy for you Jenna! see, we just need to have a bit of faith. ;)

Bless President Obama, i'm sure glad he won! ;D

so how are you guys! checked out a couple of places today that's for short term leasing. will need it when Finn comes. The places are lovely but over our budget. i was initially looking for condotels or apartelles but they are expensive! Hotels are definitely out of the way since it's a minimum of 2 months and those fees are simply too much. So I started looking for studio or 1 bedroom flats catering especially for transients guests (most of them cater to foreign nationals on extended stay)
built like a condo, even a rooftop deck and pool. i'll keep on looking.

how are we today? raining here..
That's great news, Jenna :)

I'm ill again :(

How are you Jax? :)
hey dannii! *hugs*

oh, that effin' cold! Don't care i'm gonna hug you again *double hugs*

nice excuse to stay in bed and watch marathons all day though.. ;)

i'm fairly good. relishing the last remaining hors of my work free days, back to the drudgery on monday. Handing my resignation on the 15th effective january 31. Why on the 15th? because i don't think its nice to hand in your notice on the first real working day of the new year. plus I still wanna get paid on the 15th. then i still get my last wages on the 31st.

plenty of fluids and rest for you dearest.
Hey :)

I'm so bored though lol, I'm gonna put the dvd's later, there's so much stuff in my room, it's blocking the tv!

I'm in the mood to vid, but the one I'm working on at the moment I can't get any inspiration for! Any song requests?
just kick the stuff away for now. you can out them away later. ;)

I haven't seen or at least none that i know of, a TZ vid of the song "Time after Time" sung originally by Cyndi Lauper. The lyrics can go both ways, either a Tony or Ziva POV.
Sorry, had dinner and then a bath. I will get on on that! :)
I forgot that i have to get up at 8am because i promised my mom I will go with her today. *headdesks*

and I was having absolute fun for trolling Anna (sophieranier) about her liveblogging Scandal.

oh well, i'll get at least a couple of hours sleep. i'll be back tonight.

goodnight! mwaah.. ;)
heart
Thanks girls! It is such good news & I’m ecstatic! I’m sure glad he won too!

@Dannii - You still aren’t feeling better hun! What’s wrong? Cold, flu?

@Jax- It is only short term right? I’m crossing my fingers that you will find something affordable & nice!
hi guys! popping for an hour or two max. back to work early tomorrow, meh. only for a little bit more. as soon as i get my pay on the 15th i'm gone. No new work lined up yet but at least I'm not so stressed out and I'd like to have a couple of weeks break to unwind (fat chance with shabbat shalom and shiva coming up!) before I plunge into the preparation for this wedding thingie.

yep, short term, about 2-3 months only. We definitely can't stay in my house, no privacy.
Hey Jax, are you still here?

OMG are you excited for the wedding? :D
hey dannii! *hugs* feeling better?

funny thing but not yet. it hasn't made an impact on me yet. I got more excited when i got the ncis photo and more bothered with Shabbat Shalom and Shiva more than anything else!
I'm pretty sure it will hit me hard once Finn get here. that's when I'll be so caught up in things like wedding license application, dresses, etc.. it's a registry wedding anyway so it's no big hassle. though knowing myself, i will burst into tears when we actually exchange vows. and it's for keeps here. (as it should be) No divorce in the Philippines. ;)

annullment is allowed but only after about a million years of waiting and if you have money to spend and good grounds to have the marriage dissolve otherwise it's til death do us part. ;)
to bed i must go, bummer.

back tomorrow night. I'll think of a way to absent myself from work on wednesday. :)

goodnight! mwah!
heart
Hi girls! We finally get a new episode this week! Shew!

I go to class tomorrow AM and start my online classes tomorrow, all except for my Psych class which doesn't start until March. Need to get some stuff done in the room cleaning wise and have some stuff to get packaged up for shipment too. Need to get on a roll and get it done!
heart
Back in school this am. Hard to believe this is my second semester. It seems like just yesterday I was terrified to even leave the car to come to the campus. Now I'm excited. And sad that I only have 1 campus class. Wish I had gotten some good rest though, because I spent all night coughing. =/ I need to take some cough medicine at night.

PS - I'm beginning to wonder if Joyce is upset with me. As ya'll know I spoke to her briefly in June but nothing since. Once a month I usually write hi, miss you, etc on her facebook wall. Occasionally I'll send a quick message saying something along those same effects. Well I noticed she's been reading the messages but not replying, not commenting back on wall posts but occasionally is posting statuses about going out, etc. Makes me sad. =(
It's good that you enjoy it now :)

I wonder what's going on? I made the new Facebook account and tried to add her but I don't know whether she hasn't seen it or just ignored the invitation. Would it still say the invitation was sent if she had ignored it? :S
I sent her a message and she didn't reply to that either. :/