Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15151-15200 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys.. so sorry. am sick, sick, sick.. aunt flo making things a hundred times worse. :'(
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
So sorry sweets! I hope you feel better ASAP! Lots of Hugs!
hi jenna.. *hugs*

i hate myself this weekend.. vicious head cold that makes me throw up, the nasty headaches, i can't eat, i'm starving which makes for more headaches and a tummy ache because it's empty plus the cramps from aunt flo, and every time i sneeze it looks like somebody's being murdered inside me.. I hate it! :'(

i saw the extended promo just now.. it's brilliant! can't wait for it.

how are you?
heart
Sounds like me during New Years and first week of 2013. I had Aunt Flo for like 1.5 days with severe cramps and then I stopped, then started again for another .5 day like a day after. So weird.

Really really really hope you feel better!

I'm doing alright. Got some cough medicine to hopefully get rid of the last of this cough. I have had some back pain and headaches but I think it's from hacking all night. I need to get to the dr to get my thyroid, blood pressure and iron levels checked and get back o the right meds.

I'm working on some craft stuff tonight, including someone's wedding gift. ;-)
I'm sitting up in bed though I'm feeling woozy, mother's not here so I'm safe for the moment. The moment she sees me up there'll be hell to pay. apparently i couldn't get up to eat but i could sit up for the internet, lol ;D

i've got back pains too but i think it's from aunt flo. chest pain more likely for me.

I'd love to read but the print are all swimming. an ncis marathon perhaps won't be so bad :)
heart
Aww. =( I know the feeling so I really hope you feel better. My back pain was partially from Aunt Flo, but now I think it might be from coughing and trying to sleep sitting up. lol.

NCIS marathon sounds great! I'm watching Miss America right now.
oops, sarah connor is here (aka my mother, I call her that because she likes to kick ass, lol!)

i'll be back later, mwaah!!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey, sorry to hear your sick, Aunt Flo just left me :(
Get better soon!
heart
Was so excited this am when I woke up, because I thought it was Tuesday, then I realized it was only Monday. Boo! lol

Everyone feeling okay today?
hey guys! feeling a bit better today, less headaches, more work stress >(

just 15 more days Jax and it's will over..

same thing here. i was so excited to download the episode I went to TV org where i download them and I was genuinely puzzled why its not there yet when its already 12 noon then I checked the date, it's only monday. bummer.
well, all is not lost. i managed to download grey's and scandal thursday episodes but i haven't seen them yet.

how are you all?
Hey everyone :)
heart
15 more days sweets. You can do it!

Grey's was good!

I'm doing good. =) Headache still. Blah. We must be passing it back and forth. haha.

Hi DanniI!
**SPOILER SNEAK PEEK FOR SHIVA**

WATCH. THIS.

posted on tumblr by: link
last edited over a year ago
s c r e a m i n g
*hugs dannii* we'll be alright sweetie. we'll be fine til tomorrow. then we die!

i'm still at work so I'm trying my effin best not to scream!
*hugs*

I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages :(

Yes everything will be fine until later LOL.

Get a tissue or something HAHA.
and that's not even the scene that GG is talking about, that emotional exchange will happen in his apartment.

I don't think I'm ready for this!
IKR?!

I'm scared I'm not gonna make it.
hi guys!

so sorry Dannii, i had to get off abruptly at work, boss gave me lots of things to do 9probably saw the reflection of tumblr blue on my face)

got home about 2 hours ago. so tired but good news is that I won't have to wake up early tomorrow, means I can stay up late tonight, yay! ;D

how are we all?
That's okay, I had to leave anyway LOL.

I'm okay, minutes are going by so slowly, to be expected though LOL.
hey dannii! *hugs*

we were over run by 3 giggly girls who can't make up their minds but wants to have new gowns made for their prom and graduation balls. 6 evening gowns altogether that costs a small fortune! i could effin' buy a used car for that amount! I hate feeling it but sometimes i do envy those kids born to privileged parents.

i just finished crying.. I listened to this old song, a favorite of mine since I was a teenager "All my life" by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville, but I could think of while the song is playing is tony and ziva and how the lyrics apply to them especially now and before I knew it was crying happy tears!

the things my OTP does to me.. go listen to it.

are you gonna watch "live"?
heart
Oh my gosh! He's her hope. <3 Squee! Cries. Squee! Omg.

I cannot wait for tonight. Only 6.5 hours left for me!!!!

Love you girls!
hi Jenna! *hugs*

i was screaming internally when I saw that sneak peek earlier! internal because I was at work. lol!

I won't be able to do the live watch in the morning but I'll watch when I get home tomorrow night. gonna stay all away from all spoilers. I wanna it to hit me with all the feels when I watch it. Like I (kinda) did with Shabbat Shalom.
I will listen to it now! Yep, livestreaming tonight, so excited!

Hey Jenna!
oh girls i nearly forgot, I'm changing internet service provider by thursday or friday so i might be without internet those 2 days. i delayed the switch to after wednesday until after Shiva. i can't be without internet on a wednesday! i just can't!

I have the song on the loop dannii.. ;D
I love the song Jax! Such a great song for them! :D

Can you imagine if they had to do it on Wednesday! Disaster!
Oh no I specifically told them f they can't do it within by wednesday afternoon at the latest, then just make it thursday or friday instead. I could without the net at home on wednesday only until 5pm since i'll be working anyway but if it's overnight, no way jose!

It's more of a wedding song. i have always loved it for ages. I first heard it play on a wedding scene in Baywatch. (the original one)

It fits them aptly now, especially with the lines of "sent an angel down to me" and "Never thought that I could feel a love so tender, never though that I could let it show"

it's just one of those awww moments.. ;)
I was listening to 'Open Arms', the Mariah Carey version yesterday and having so many feels!
mine is "say you love me" Patti austin. . "don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend... and when we finally get together things will be just right"

this is sheer torture!
bedtime. I'll try to get up at 10am for the live blogging. won't be needed at work til 2pm.

goodnight! mwaah.. i'll try to get back later.
ok. I'm gonna watch now. *deep breath*
You're gonna be dead. Like me.
heart
OH MY GOD GIRLS.

DEAD.

SERIOUSLY.

DEAD.

DEAD.

DEAD.

"aht lo leh-vahd"
DEAD
heart
TOTALLY DEAD.
you girls are making me nervous. i'm trying to stay away from tumblr. I have it downloading and streaming at the same time so it's kinda slow. I'm still at abby's lab with the cookies and bullets now.

I love Deputy Director Jerome Craig.

Why do I not find i surprising at all that people knew that the tony and ziva sneak peak was right before the opening credits by way of the music build up? ;0
heart
You'll be dead in the end Jax.

I KNEW TOO HAHA
ducky's brilliant! ;)

"thank you tony" *sobs*
"leave me alone tony, i'm fine. Really" *sobs harder*
those Mossad people do look effin' yummy, must be a requirement. i haven't seen an ugly git that said he's mossad. I mean rivkin is the ugliest one of them all and he's not bad-looking.
omfg! sweet jesu, they are all hellbent on killing me!!

*bawling my eyes out*

goodbye world..

DEAD.
heart
Still dead.

Perhaps if I could have gotten some sleep I'd be less dead? Nope. Don't think so. 2 worth makes one hell of a tired fangirl with bags under her eyes & a migraine the size of Texas. But.... nothing can make me undead.

Dead.
hi lads! the 4 hours of little sleep i got is slowly starting to catch up for it but i wouldn't miss being here.

we are all chatting and blogging from the grave.

STILL DEAD.
heart
2 hours of sleep here. =/ I kow the feeling.

Dead here too. Still.
hey sweetie! *hugs*

and i have to get up at 8am tomorrow morning. but fuck it! it was all so worth it and I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

i cried because of seeing how far my babies have come.. its like seeing a blank canvass being slowly painted with colors and it took so long to finish that you think the artist ma have forgotten it altogether and you think that the color palette doesn't make any sense at all but then you step back one bit and and it all just became a breath-taking panorama and you just realized that you saw how majestic beauty unfold in front of your very eyes *sigh*
off to bed I go. Must get up at 8am. *sigh*

i'll be back tonight.

goodnight! ;)
heart
^ Perfect analogy Jax. <3

Get some rest sweetie!
hey guys, sorry about last night. the spirit is very willing but the flesh is weak. i had to get some zzz's, i was feeling really woozy.. old age catching up on me *sigh*
heart
Are you feeling better now Jax?