Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15001-15050 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
Hi jenna! *hugs* i'm still up just waiting for my mother to start screaming at me to get off the computer and go to bed, lol! ;D

gonna post some caps from previous episode and off I go. ;)
okay that's it, I'm done! it's 7am and i need to get some sleep. be back tonight. :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
You definitely need to sleep missy! <3 Night.
hi guys! :)
heart
Hi sweets!
Hiya Jenna! *hugs*

how are you keeping? headache gone?
another episode done. 3 more before the newest episode. *yawns*

night-night.. ;)
heart
It's been gone for a bit, though slightly nagging again. Back & neck sort bothering me too. I think it's a mixture of tension and the colder weather.

I need a new NCIS now. Blah
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys :)
hi guys!

how are we doing coming up to the new year? ;)

i'm having mixed feeling as of now towards the new episode. I want it badly but at the same time I don't want to see Ziva suffer. Not saying that she's gonna suffer more but.. you know what I mean.
This is what happens when you have so much invested in a show :/
Hey Jax :)

I'm so excited but I know what you mean. It's gonna be difficult either way.
Hey Dannii! *hugs*

how was christmas? got lost of presses? ;)

I never realized I didn't have any screen caps of "Gone" til now. *facepalms*

I just feel out of all the characters Ziva is the one who went to all the emotional wringer the worse. Even worse than Gibbs. but GG did say the "twist" will not come all at once over Shabbat Shalom and Shiva, though I'm having mixed feelings about that too. I do hope its a sort of a happy twist.
I got my Star Trek dvds LOL.

How about you?

I know what you mean. I still kinda apprehensive though.
not much. a couple of shirts, a pair of costume earrings, a few gift certificates.

I always wanted to have the start trek DS9 set. I have the whole Voyager series, its my favourite among them. Finn has the original star trek series and the next generation series. I gave him Battlestar Galactica before, a friend gave him the whole Serenity/Firefly series. I think he recently acquired Star Gate. He loves them shows. ;)

Some of the features in Picmonkey are not free anymore :(
ncis caps are a nightmare to edit. The lighting is awful!
I love them all!

He's lucky to have those Stargate, they're s hard to get! LOL

I know :( So happy I have photoshop now :)
i have photoshop since last year I just don't know how to use it :'(

I told you, you and him will have a blast watching all this sci-fi shows. So far, he's got me watching (and loving) star trek Voyager, DS9, TNG, still has misgivings about the Enterprise though but but I'll watch it. i have also seen battlestar galactica and Serenity/Firefy. Love Morena Baccarin on that.
Pity they stopped Bionic woman, I like it.

i don't know where he got the Star Gate, HMV? I'll ask. and there's also a couple of shops in Ireland that you can get them to order for you. I don't even know how many seasons he has of them. I think he also has The Sarah Connor terminator thing. and of course, a biker at heart, Sons of Anarchy.

2 more episodes to cap, lol! ;D
I only know the basics LOL. If you need help, I could help you out, if you want?

He should watch Fringe and Farscape, they're good XDD

I'm loving the caps! :D
must ask him about Fringe and Farscape. He hasn't mentioned those. He does watch Leverage though. Bummed that it's over.

I uninstalled it from the computer because I wasn't using it anyway. I'll re-install it and give you a holler for pointers. There was a day's course that was offered here before for a few bob. I should check if they offer it again. I'm actually more interested in taking up basic dress-making on my free time. just to learn how to make patterns and use a sewing machine. I see the dress makers and how easy it is for them to make blouses and dresses. I'd love to make a hobby of it. ;)

I can probably do Devil's Trifecta tomorrow and You better watch out on Sunday. Most likely not popping on monday night, new year's eve. still plenty of time for everything else. I'm on holidays til the 7th. yay! D
IKR? Leverage was so good! I loved it!

Oh, that will be good!

Yay! Plans for New Years Eve? :)
More like slaving over the kitchen plans than anything else. We have a traditional meal here which we do on a Midnight on New Year's Eve, we light up firecrackers and sparklers and watch some other aerial fireworks for new year. It's a very noisy country at the stroke of midnight. ;D
The whole table is laden with food and stuff. Just like what we do on Christmas Eve. We have a traditional Christmas Eve midnight meal and then we do the Christmas breakfast, lunch and dinner for Christmas day as well. Its usually a veritable feast during the holidays here. I like Christmas and New Year here in the Philippines. It's lively and fun as compared to when I was in Ireland. it's more quieter and subdued than what I was used to growing up. Kids here go around houses in their new christmas clothes like treat or treating except that they just say Merry Christmas and they get candies and money. fun stuff! ;D (cash burners for adults like me! ;D)
Yikes! its 6am. my mother's screaming at me again for the 3rd time in a row so I must go. I'm still kinda awake really, bummer!

I suppose I will get sleepy once I get off. I'll be back tonight. Thanks for keeping me company sweetie, how i missed you! ;)

goodnight, mwaah! ;)
heart
I have Photoshop Elements but don't know how to use it too.

Hello girls! =) How are ya'll keeping. Christmas presents coming your way when I ship on Tuesday. It's only 1-2 things to let you girls know I care. & Jax your special thing will be in the package too.

heart
hi guys! ;)

ah jenna, you shouldn't have! With you girls talking to me nearly everyday is more than enough of a whole year round present. You keep me sane especially during those times that everything is just going crazy! and most importantly, I got somebody to fangirl with when everybody else is looking at me like I've sprouted 3 heads all at once! LOL ;D

love you guys heaps and heaps! <3
heart
Hello girls.

No worries Jax. Like I said, nothing major. Just to know I care. <3 I agree about the gift of you girls keeps giving year round though.=)

So last night in the middle of the night I couldn't sleep. Felt like my throat was "tight" and was coughing. So I got in a hot shower thought the steam would help and it did get me to sleep. But this morning woke up and I ca barely talk. All froggish & hoarse, lots of phlegm and coughing. No indication I was getting sick. Unless you count D being sick. Yuck! So right before the new year I am sick. I can't take Mucinex or anything because it always makes me choke on my phlegm. I am drinking hot tea and honey.

Love & hugs! <3
Hi jenna! *hugs* you and dannii both sick :(

i guess i should count my blessings., you both being in the middle of winter snow and conducive to coughs, colds and flu. though i had splitting headache earlier and i felt like i have stuffy nose. i just slathered vicks all over my chest and popped a couple of advil. seems to be ok so far.

drink plenty of water to thin out the phlegm. maybe a dose of whiskey and honey with cloves will be good for you. mix hot water, whiskey and honey add some lemon and cloves. drink up! keep you warm if anything. :)

if you have anything that says carbocisteine or guaiphenesin might help. My rule of thumb, if Gooey cough - Guaiphenesin. if Dry cough - Dextromethorphan. Though Carbocisteine works both ways in easy cases.
last edited over a year ago
heart
Tis the season I suppose. Waits until 2 days before the New Year to happen though. We haven't had any snow here in NC. Some rain though. I don't have any whiskey. haha. Hot tea & honey I figured would help and drink more water.

I thin it's a dry productive cough.
Just plenty of water and fruit juice to drink. Unless it was somehow triggered by allergies.

One more episode to go, "You better watch out" tomorrow and I'm all caught up in my screen caps, yay!
Then I go sat art on capping Scandal. :D
okidokie.. nearly 6am, bedtime. see yah later!

goodnight, mwaah! :)
hi guys!

on to capping my last episode ncis episode of 2012.. ;)
Hey :)

How are you? :)
hey dannii! *hugs*

i was trying to cap You better watch out and i got entertained by it so I watched instead of capping. When i got to the capping part i dozed off halfway * face palms*

how are you? feeling better?
hey dannii, question: do you have Missing E? if you do, how do you reply to questions in tumblr when the talk bubble is not there? Amanda (navybrat84) is asking me and I don't have a clue since I don't have missing e.
I have a cold now :(

Yeah I do, there should be a setting there but I also have XKit, which might have something to do with it and I can't actually remember how I got my reply button back :(
last edited over a year ago
like I told jenna yesterday, you and her are both sick. it's the weather I suppose.. plenty of fluids and pump up on Vitamin C and Zinc to boost immune system. hot honey and lemon is ok. mixing it with a bit of whiskey, and some cloves is better :)

I must tell Amanda, she can just play around with it.
sleepy now.. need to get up in 3 hours to start my new years eve activity. will try my best to get here tonight.

goodnight! mwaah.. ;)
Hi guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A blessed and joyous new year to one and all!

Here's to our babies becoming totally canon this year ;)

loves you all! ;D
Hey Jax!

Still got 5 hours here, but Happy New Year!

This year is gonna be our year!
Hi dannii! *hugs*

Happy New Year! it's nearly 3am here. noise level was incredible here from 10pm til nearly 2pm, fireworks was good albeit short. I've stuffed my face on everything on the dining table and I've had half bottle of red wine so I'm pretty buzzed ;D

you going to a new year's party?
Lucky you! HAHA.

I have sinusitis, so no LOL.
oh I didn't go the a party. This is just at home with the family. Imagine Christmas dinner just make it New year's eve midnight instead plus a whole lot of noise making, fireworks, music and karaoke. This is tradition. ;)

I have the week off and back to work on Monday the 7th.

I'm updated with teh ncis caps now. gonna do can dal. I really like that show.

btw, aren't we suppose to be getting promo pics of Shabbat since last week and the video teaser this week?
okidokie.. the wine is getting into me so to bed I must.

I didn't even get to finish my screencaps i keep dozing off. lol ;D

goodnight and i'll see ya all tomorrow.

Happy New Year! *hugs*
hi guys!

how's the first day of 2013 so far? ;)
Hey :)

How are you?

I'm feeling so happy about this year, like I have this renewed sense of positivity and happiness!
hey dannii! *hugs*

good for you, well done! I love hearing about that. Positivity and happiness all the way! ;D

how are you? I didn't even realized i finished 3/4 of the red wine by myself til today. lol! ;D
*hugs*

I'm feeling much better, thank you :)

All that last night? LOL.
I made my Mum some sort of wine coolers by mixing white wine and sprite and ice. She loves it! Her and my sister preferred it over the red so the red was left with me. I started with a glass around 10pm when I started cooking and by 4am i nearly finished the bottle. I didn't realized how much i had til this today when i saw the nearly empty bottle on the table. plus the really rough feeling i have in my mouth, LOL! ;D it's once a year anyway. ;D my next drinking spree would probably be in November on my birthday. Or earlier if Tony and Ziva kiss for reals, now that event deserves a true celebration! ;)
You gotta indulge yourself sometimes right? :D

We'll be partying all night and all day! :D
got caught reading fanfics again.

all night and day only? we'll be partying all week, all month and all year! that will be one massive year long celebration, we'll explode tumblr and FP! ;D

but c'mon, still no spoilers yet for Shabbat Shalom? not even spoilers photo? I already saw the video spoiler for Scandal and that's not even showing til thursday next week. *sigh*
It must be top secret or something. I hope we get at least something before the week is out, it's just getting ridiculous now!
Ikr? this must be serious or something. maybe after the repeat showing of whatever ncis episode is showing in the US tonight, the "scenes from the next episode" part.

nearly 6am again. this is what i don't like with the winter time zone. we spend so little time together because of the wider time difference. *sigh* it should be only coming into 10pm there.

i'll be back tonight and hopefully we get some spoilers. goodnight, mwaah! :)