Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15251-15300 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
and now i sleep for the whole day.. be back tonight. ;)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Still experiencing a headache and some vertigo. =( Ugh. Hope it goes away soon.
hi guys!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey!
hi dannii! *hugs*

how are you? :)
I'm okay, thanks. How are you? :)
I'm ok. Did you just get your die-hard or I'm only noticing it now?
I got my fanatic about a month ago I think? LOL.
last edited over a year ago
Hi girls. How are you? Been a bit busy doing schoolwork. This semester is already harder. =/ Grades are slipping & it's so early in the semester. Hope I can pull them up. And I haven't even started CNA yet. Blah! lol

Also did some cleaning today.
hi guys! pulled in sickie today, just lazy I suppose. for the life of me, i just couldn't open my eyes at 8am this morning. guess I needed more sleep than i realized.

how is everybody? ;)
Hey!
hi dannii! *hugs*

how are you keeping? ready for the new epi this week? ;)
*hugs*

I'm doing okay, how are you? I am more than ready LOL. Did you see the sneak peeks from Saturday? :)
I'm ok. got some needed sleep. same goes here, I feel my week is so incomplete if there's no new ncis, lol! ;D

The sneak peeks with young abby flashbacks and tony doing his cute and adorable 'song and dance' in front of gibbs? ;D
Yep, lol I think they got young Abby down to a t!
i know, it's so uncanny! i think they have an interview somewhere with Pauley and the little girl. I love bouncy Tony. ;D

have you read Sammy's new fic yet?
And the way he just goes to stand beside Ziva as soon as walks into the bullpen! :D

Yep, read it last night! It's so good!
He stood up so quickly his chair nearly flew and went straight for ziva right in front of gibbs, lol! i so love it when they get bold like that! ;D
off to bed. I'll be back tonight. will most likely be able to watch the new epi wednesday evening my time.

goodnight! ;)
hey guys! :)
Hey! :)
hi dannii! *hugs*
I'm afraid I must go now. can't keep my eyes open. I hate waking up early. Will try to stay away from spoilers in the morning (operative word: try)

i'll be back tomorrow night. :)
hi guys! at work now but I have the episode downloaded already and I can't wait. yippee! ;D
hey guys! I have seen it and I truly like it! truly i do! actually, I didn't guess who the killer is until they did the banker interview.

and the T/Z interactions are priceless.. Ziva's voice when she says "Tony", omg its liquid honey! the caress of her voice gave me shivers.

The Mcabby was great. they gave it good on this one.

and precious little abby has her mannerisms down to a T! i could almost believe it was actually abby down to the hand gestures and always wanting to see the good in people.

For me, its 13 episodes in a row that I like and will not skip. let the winning streak continue!

how are you lovelies?
and apparently, Ziva likes being called baby.. this is twice now. ;D
hey :)

i really liked the ep, everyone was on top form as usual :)
hey dannii! *hugs*

its a good abby-centric episode. I don't get what people are complaining about! We got good Mcabby, good tiva, good gibbs-abby, love the banter between gibbs and ducky and a bonus of a precocious little abby!

not every episode will be as top notch as shabbat shalom or shiva, that's like once in every season. We all know that an abby episode will never be as heavy as the other ones, its not even as heavy as a tony-centric one and the latest tony-centric we got is a featherweight.
Ever since Cracked, I've been a bit wary about Abby eps, but this was really good. Apparently there are all these negative comments on Facebook, I have no idea what about though. Ugh, some people are never happy.
I have never expected much on any abby centric episode. Cracked was disappointing. Even with Enemy on the Hill with Abby's brother, i was not really overwhelmed. maybe its because we all know what makes abby tick and what makes abby happy, its a cut and dried formula.

this one is a pleasant surprise with the scenes of little abby.

some people will never be happy and ;et's face it we can never please all people all the time.

sidenote; i replayed the back touching scene like 5 times and giggling all the time. lol! ;D
gotta go for a bit.. phone call.
Hi girls! <3 Loved last night's episode. Little Abby was played perfectly and just how I imagined her being!
hi guys! at work right now. sorry for not popping in last night. got home late and too tired.
will be back tonight. ;)
Hey guys!

Jenna, your present just arrived! I love it, thank you! :D
holy moley i need someone help omg spoilers omg help me
hi guys! I just got into tumblr and people are freaking out! what the heck is happening?!
okay.. I'm not entirely sure of what I'm feeling right now... i'm in denial.. did i just actually read that? was that really an article? are you sure somebody's not pranking us?

OMG...

*faints*
Just in case because I'm really blanking out, I need to remember that this really exists:

Marla D.: Please tell me you have some NCIS scoop, especially if it's related to Tony and/or Ziva and what we could expect for them as the season goes on? Thanks.
Starting in the episodes airing next month, Tony and Ziva's relationship will reach a turning point, especially in the Feb. 19 episode where Vance will be grieving over the loss of his wife. We advise you to not miss any more episodes for the rest of the season! Oh, and you are voting for Tony and Ziva in our TV's Top Couples tournament, right?

full article here: link
DEAD DEAD DEAD
oh jfc! dannii hold me! i don't even know if i'm still alive.. are they for real?? is this really going to happen??

oh i can't take this. i think I'm gonna cry..
*hugs* I REALLY HOPE WE'RE NOT OVERREACTING I MEAN ARE WE WHAT IS HAPPENING
I don't know!! but saying "turning point" is a huge thing! they shouldn't say that if if not's a big thing!
don't they know any better that to string a tiva fan along? i'll bet you it's gonna be trending in twitter about this article.

I just started screaming and laughing and biting my pillows and blanket and my sister stared at me like i sprouted 3 heads all at once.. then she asked, "tony & ziva?" i just nodded and she said, "there she goes so" and my nephew just hugged me and we hugged each other but i had to explain to him that it hasn't happened yet but we got a "newspaper" article about it. I told him it's not showing til Feb 19, and you know what he said? "that's just after valentine's, are they going on a date?"

I just bit my pillow more.

whee!! ;)
i'm seriously gonna be devastated if they're stringing us along, i mean it's been 8 years, we've had enough of that don't you think?

awww that's so cute!
tell me about it! but it's so worth it! i feel that they will reward us for all the shippers' extra extra patience especially after all these years of torturing us. Cote said so herself, "for the crazy fans who hasn't given up" it means there's something real good that's going to happen. and i can't wait! ;D

but saying that, i'm still retaining a tiny tiny bit of skepticism, just to give me a finger's touch on reality so I won't be devastated if things don't turn out the way we expect it to be. but something tells me its going to be good. ;)

how are you, btw? i forgot to ask with all the fangirling! ;D
i know what you mean, as long as there is forward movement in that relationship, i don't really anyone will be disappointed!

i'm okay, how are you?
@Dannii- I know it seems kinda odd, but thought it was fitting. <3 Your welcome.

Now if only Jax would get hers. It’s crazy hers had to go priority due to weight and hers was supposed to be 7 days and yours closer to 2 weeks. Crazy. Lol. I checked the tracking for Jax’s and it took 8 days to get from NC to NY which is stupid!

Loveeeee that spoiler! Yay! Feels like sooooo far away to wait, I simply am squeeing!

How are you girls
:)

How are you?
Low back ache & some cramps. Feel like Aunt Flo just left. Maybe she is coming back? How are you?
hey jenna! *hugs* 2 weeks is nothing, it would be closer to 4! you know my place is farther than hades and narnia combined.. as long as it gets here it will be fine. I'm keeping my eye out for the postman every day. ;D

i'm good. i'm trying to get my nephew's effin' tablet to install some games for me. I'm saving up for one. The iPad is waaay out of my league but there are cheaper ones that's within my price range. I like the 10inch screen, my nephew's 7inches.

even with a healthy dose of skepticism, i'm still too edited for this episode! i'm planning on call in sick next wednesday and on the 19th. i just hope she doesn't notice a pattern, lol! ;D

what do i care anyway if she does, i'm gone at the end of the month. ;D
WE GOT SEASON 11! :D
laugh
WE GOT RENEWED!! *happy dance*

YES! YES! YES!