Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15401-15450 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
240 sterling?! *whistles* that's mighty pricey! its the hotel that will be the next big expense, you won't spent much on travel. Tell your boyfriend make it his birthday present to you so you won't have to pay at all. lol! ;D

I'm good. lazy sunday. my basketball team lost again, bummer.

bought a pair of baby doll shoes, or flats as i call them. a mix of copper and cream color, odd but it looks nice. looks good on denim shorts.

and how are you?
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
I know haha, it's £90 per night for the hotel, that's two/three nights, so that's £180 plus travel. LOL.

Nice :)

I'm good, achey from yesterday, did the 1000 workout!
okidokies bedtime.. I'm so excited for this week's episode! ;)

i'll be back tonight.

goodnight! *hugs*
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
@Dannii- Congratulations! =) *Shamefully* Yes I do skip meals. Rarely eat breakfast or lunch. =/ Only dinner usually. I do try to do some while out & about. Parking far away from store, walking more briskly, etc.

@Jax- I want someone to exercise with and I would love to not have to pay an arm & leg for the gym.

Excited for an episode this week. & Excited for Jax to finally get the her gift!
Thanks Jenna!

That probably explains the weight gain. Your body is not getting enough, so it's storing the calories from that one meal and keeping it there. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day lol

Have you got DVD's? :)

This ep! I'm excited for all the Vance! :D
hi guys!

@Jenna: Did you change your cell number? my messages wouldn't get through. I got the parcel.. Oh my God! I couldn't say thank you enough! I'm going to kill you, i told you not to go through any trouble for me. You are so sweet.. thank you, thank you, thank you! The tiles are absolute perfection! They will go to my future house framed and displayed. all of them!

The honey dust is to die for! How much do I owe you for them? I put them in my arms and I want to kiss myself! LOL ;D

I'm gonna look for silver chain for the cutest bullet I have ever laid my eyes on! i'm gonna wear it. ;)

Seriously sweetie, you should put up a craft shop. If i win the lotto i'm put you up on it. Ask around for small business loans. you are so great with it! *hugs*

@Dannii: i don't eat breakfast either. most of the time i skip lunch too. thats why my dinners are always heavy. its usually my first major meal of the day.
I'll start on the exercises again, promise! I have too, i wanna wear a bikini on my honeymoon! LOL ;D

watching Battleship on TV, the one with rihanna. looks ok. The Navy rocks! ;)

how are you guys? ;)

Hey :)

I know this is gonna sound like a lecture and I really don't mean for it to sound that way at all, but its really important not to skip meals because your body will think you're starving yourself and store everything for the meals you do have, so you can end up putting on weight, even if you're eating less.

I'm doing good, how are you? :)
hi Dannii! *hugs*

that explains the 27 inch waistline that i now possess. breakfast is always been heavy in my house, fried rice, fried ham or sausages. fried everything. i don't have much appetite in the morning either. i use to take muesli or yoghurt or breakfast cereals but i haven't done that in ages. Maybe i should start on it again.

I'm liking this Battleship movie. i like the explosions. lol ;D

were you able to sort out stuff for the trip? when is it?
@Dannii - I don't always skip meals..... but unfortunately sometimes I do. I ate breakfast just for you this morning. lol. A yogurt and a granola bar. =) I'm working on it better. I tell my mom the same thing you are telling me, so I know the information - just forget to abide sometimes.

@Jax - You have my new number from October when I switched right? It's 1-919-758-5872 , if you don't here it is. =) For you too Dannii. Yay! So glad that you FINALLY got it!!! No trouble, I liked the little travel kit, but the big one is for big nights. haha! Don't worry about it, think of it as a pre wedding gift for a post wedding Tiva baby! =D I'm counting on it. lol. I'm glad you like the tile coasters, one of my favorite projects! I'm getting ready to get a few larger ones to tinker around with and put on easels. Yay for bullets, lol!

Thank you! =) I do love crafting. My mama tells me all the time she wishes I would take out a small business loan, but it freaks me out because you have to have money to start up a business and I don't. Which I know that is what the loan is for, but if I fail ... eek. I don't know. Maybe I will look into them. Once I get working after this semester.

I'm doing good. I went yesterday & found my Maid of Honor dress. I'm so excited. Saturday I worked on a tutu dress (attached) - another one of my crafts. Lots of school work. At school right now. I'm working on a compare/contrast essay and hating it. My English teacher grades so harshly.

Happy almost NCIS day!
@Dannii - I don't always skip meals..... but unfortunately sometimes I do. I ate breakfast just for y
Hey guys! :)

It is difficult to eat in the morning, especially after you've just woken up. I usually do stuff before I have breakfast, then I feel like I have more energy to eat lol.

The trip is February next year, so should have the money for the hotel/travel/merchandise expenses by then :)

Yay Jenna! lol

If your crafts are popular Jenna, you could end up making a small fortune if you end up starting a proper business :)
I love the tutu jenna! whose it for? I think I still have the old number, the one that ends in 15. I changed it now. wait for my text if see it goes through.

I dont envy you with school. lol!

wait, does this mean you won't need me to send sketches of gowns anymore? Did you buy it? let us see!

Its very hard for me to get up in the mornings, by the time i get up i barely have time for shower. so breakfast is almost always skipped. i'll get cereals, at least i can eat them while dressing up.

Plenty of time to fill up the piggy bank, Danni. you have one year. but i'm telling you it will fly by so fast! ;)
Sorry for the late reply, was working out!

I know, in three days it will be a year to the day LOL.
its fine. i was watching a movie, men in black was on telly. now just catching up on tiva fanfics. i seem to have missed a lot. ;)
I really need to catch up on the fanfic, any good ones to recommend? :)
these one shots are good:

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
last edited over a year ago
These ones I'm following:

link
link
link
link
link
link

I will start on Mercurial and Rules of Engagement soon.

goodnight! i'l be back tonight ;)
@Dannii – Yes it is hard. But I think the yogurt & granola bar is a good alternative. I think once the business caught momentum it would be successful.

@Jax - Yes that’s my old number. I didn’t get a text from you yet & I have like 3 numbers for you. Lol. I am ordering the dress tomorrow or Thursday. This is the dress, in a deep red. I'll also have a chiffon shawl to go with it. It's very pretty. 100x prettier in person than this photo.
@Dannii – Yes it is hard. But I think the yogurt & granola bar is a good alternative.  I think once
hi guys! popping in for a short bit, can't stay long. long work day tom. :(

@Jenna: love the dresses and the colors. I would like the blue one.

How come my texts to you are coming back to me? it keeps saying my message was rejected by recipient Int'l network. What's your network? So can email my provider.

how are you guys?
Hope you have a decent day tomorrow despite it being long. It's a beautiful dress and the color is gorgeous ,though the blue was pretty too!

I'm not sure why they are coming back? I've got free international stuff. My provider is Cricut now (it used to be Verizon with old number).

I'm doing okay sorta. Started out being a rough week right out of the gate yesterday. Not bad per se.... just rough. Busy, overwhelmed with schoolwork and craft stuff. Next week is going to be worse because I have like 4 tests. Then I'll get a 1 week break though.

NCIS episode was good tonight. We'll talk when ya'll have seen it. =)
hi guys! at work right now. downloaded the episode and i can't wait to go home to watch it!

I will call my service provider. I am using a special device plan that sends cheaper international text messages.

we're going to be busy today, tomorrow and friday. wedding on friday. last minute fittings and repairs today and tomorrow.

Did i tell you guys i have been requested to extend (again) til april 15? oh well.. at least i'm getting paid.
hi guys! finally able to watch. oh my poor leon.. i wanna hug him and give him milk and cookies :(

and i saw my name so many times! heehee.. ;D

Daddy Tony
Mommy Ziva

nuff' said!
I'm still not over the fact that she hit him with the pillow LOL.
I loved their sweet "family" moment. Premonition? lol
IKR? They would be amazing parents!
hi guys! *big hugs*

they have been pretty consistent in their teasers of kids. maybe its a part of GG's "baby steps" in the literal sense of the word. ;P

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that the "push" wasn't on the script. it was all michael's. ;D
Hugs! Hi girls!

Yes, I can see that being MW's idea! lol. It just totally warmed my heart in that moment.
see, it now makes better sense to what we've seen in Canary, since it was suppose to be Hereafter first then Canary originally. I would presume they got talking after their baby sitting duties about what Ziva and Vance talked, The "post elevator us" personal kind of talk.
Then we go to Canary and their closeness there is incredible. GG is really good at this baby steps routine. he's slowly trying to get the audience, the ones who aren't so receptive to tiva anyway, get use to their closeness and tighter than tight bestest of friends before he hits us with the big bang. Kinda like slowly going into a very hot bath, you slowly get use to the temperature of the water, then you slowly immerse yourself in it, sit back, relax and start enjoying the bubbles and the utter pleasantness of luxuriating in a lovely bath. ;D

and what do you know? we got the very first IHOP outside of the US! first in Asia! woohoo! can't wait to eat there. ;D
wtf is the harlem shake??
righty-o, its 5am. time for a few hours of sleep before getting up at 10am. thank heavens for a late start today.
will be back tonight. goodnight! *hugs* ;)
Oh a nice, long, hott bath sounds divine. Too bad mine is still under construction! Blah! I agree with everything you said.

IHOP is good! =)

Lmao! The Harlem shake is some random dance that use to be cool. You can probably youtube it. haha

hi guys! popping in for a bit, can't stay my on my usual time. early day tomorrow, another wedding. but i have the full weekend off, yay! sleep! LOL.

I wish i didn't asked that question. someone was kind enough to give me the link to youtube and now I wish i can unsee it. i'm really getting old. mind you i grew up in a time where running man and the roger rabbit dance was cool. LOL! ;D

i'm waiting til payday to go to IHOP. its a bit far from here.

how are you guys?
Hi sweetie. Yes, some of the new dances are.... "interesting" to say the least.

Glad you get the weekend off!

I've been super busy! Schoolwork. Midterms are this week & next, but then a one week break
hi guys! officially done now for the week, yay! on the downside, it has been raining nonstop since last night. i'd most likely sleep the weekend off. ;)
Woohoo for breaks! =) We are supposed to get rain today & tomorrow too.
hi jenna! *hugs*
the weather forecast is rain til sunday.. guess who's spending the day in bed and doing marathons of S9 and 10? ;D

how are you?
Hey guys :)
hi dannii! *hugs*

how are you? :)
I want to be in bed doing that. lol. But mom say the house needs to be gotten "in order" and I've got tons of school work, and some orders as well. Good thing it's Friday so I have today and the weekend to get it all day. Except cleaning, mom wants that done today. Danyell had off today, so just sent her to Post office and grocery while I start schoolwork.

Hi Dannii! You haven't been around much. Did you start your job?
@jenna you can do it on your week break.

well, my mother would be screaming at me to get up and lecture me that I can't possibly spend all day in bed (oh yes i can!) so just to keep peace i will get up take a shower, eat, watch tv for about an hour then go back to bed. i did spend about an hour and a half out of bed. lol! ;D

i cook, do the dishes, feed the dogs, scrub their kennels, that's all they'll get from my lazy ass! ;D

i play the asthma card with the heavy stuff, evil me. ;D
its 5am, time flies so fast when you're having fun! bedtime..

sad fact: Steph posted in tumblr earlier that episode 18 is done (Seek - directed by MW) so they only have 6 episodes left to shoot. we have 9 episodes left to watch and season 10 will be officially over. I don't think I'm ready for it yet. :'(
lol. My mom took a nap so I got out of cleaning.... for a little while. Now I need to though. But dinner first. Meatloaf, home made mashed potatoes, and green beans! Yum!

My mom is real OCD about cleaning, always has been. I generally just do the dusting, vacuum, sweep, mop, counters, etc to appease her.

Already! We are going to have a lot of breaks with only 9 episodes left then. We've got over 3 months to go.
hi guys! the sun is out today.. and what did i do? spend the day in bed. lol!

@Jenna: would you mind sharing your recipe for meatloaf? Ours here are all canned. I got ones from the internet but I'd rather have yours since I know it'll be perfectly delicious! ;D
hi guys! back again. doing screencaps for Canary. so many tony and ziva caps!
hi guys! ;)
No specific measurements. Everything is sort of "to taste" but you can have it!

1-2 pounds of hamburger (chopped meat or whatever ya'll call it)
1 egg
bread crumbs (add enough to make it not feel squishy but still moist) - add this after all your spices & liquid type stuff
spices (such as parsley flakes, garlic & onion, italian seasoning, peppers, etc)
ketchup
soy sauce
tag bit of mustard
bbq sauce
small amount of grated cheese

Mix together, make into loaf, put into lightly oiled pan, oven to 325 degrees F for about one hour, checking at 25 min intervals. At 45 min interval cut in half to see how much additional cooking time needed. Once it's done, take it out & let it "settle" for around 5 minutes.

Headache for days. Midterms this week. Eek

hello ladies! popping in for a short bit.

Thanks Jenna! *hugs* I will try this one of these days. ;)

I have a short day on wednesday so I might be able to watch in the afternoon, yay! ;D
hi guys! got the day off tomorrow woohoo! the only appointment for tomorrow canceled.

so happy!! *dances*

how are you beautiful ladies?

dannii where are you??
hi guys! I'm downloading the jillian michaels 30 day shred exercise video. i'm not sure about the meal plan though since some of them are not feasible or are not available here. I'll try to find alternatives. I'm mostly after the toning so i guess, more protein, veggies and fruits? anyway, i'll give it a lash anyway. might kick start my laziness away.
i got this idea from Megan's post on tumblr but i'm not gonna join them in the 30 day challenge thingie that Megan has.
Hey guys :)

Sorry I've been MIA.

30 Day Shred is really good :)