Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15101-15150 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! *hugs*

whatever is Joyce going through, we still respect and love her. just continue sending messages in the hopes that someday even one of them will actually get through and respond. we keep our fingers cross.

Are we ready for this week? *shudders*
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax!

I'm not ready! I can't believe that it's tomorrow!
hi sweetie! *hugs*

I know! I was on the bus on the way to work this morning and I said, oh monday.. then it hit me that tomorrow is tuesday and it means ncis! and i just started panicking.

we're absolutely hopeless!

how are you feeling? rainy here.
*hugs*

I'm feeling better, gonna go out tomorrow and get the wine! HAHA.

I wonder what the new episode title for 10x15 is about?
I was laughing at myself because when it came out I thought, "what's with the bird?" and then "Tweety Bird is canary, isn't it?" so much for profound, lol! ;D

I still have a bottle left over from the holidays. I envy your timezone in times like this. All i can have is cup of tea or coffee since its 9am on a wednesday here. I vent on breakfast food instead. ;D

LOL, I have to stay up til 2! Hopefully I'll still be slightly intoxicated lmao.
i'm still hoping to call in sick on wednesday, but its not looking good at the moment. lots of appointments that day. on one hand this might be a tad better: so i can concentrate on work first then the episode when i get home. on the other hand: this might be a repeat of housekeeping. i couldn't concentrate at work and I kept screaming. only the time i might just burst in tears. *sigh*

how's the job hunt going? i'm leaving mine at the end of the month.
I was thinking of going to bed when i realized i still have to do research on a history project of this lovely nephew of mine about past presidents of the philippines. *headdesks*

wikipedia, here i come.
done and done. so sleepy.. work at 11am.

i'll be back tonight.

BRACE YOURSELVES..

goodnight.. ;)
Hi guys! popping in quickly. not staying long, work tomorrow. bummer.

I'll be staying away as far from spoilers as I can. but the you know my weakness, i might sneak a peek on tumblr in the morning. I'll watch when income home in the evening.

anybody seen that Cote interview yet?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Of course we’ll respect whatever Joyce is going through. Just confusing to me that’s all.

Still coughing here, all night again. I tried to take the Alka Seltzer as I was laying down since it has a form of Dex a something to help stop coughing.

Haven’t seen the Cote interview? Is it up? NCIS tonight! Finally!
Hi Jenna! *hugs* maybe you should get a prescription of antibiotics for that cough. it's taking ages to go.

The Cote interview is with the CBS Morning program. I'll get the link from youtube. Alice posted it.

edit: here it is
last edited over a year ago
sneak peek

bun.. in.. the.. oven. *faints*
AND THE UNDERWEAR!
hi dannii! *hugs*

see the way how mcgee was holding it like his fingertips barely touching the strings whereas Tony grabbed it whit his hands right on the crotch! and the camera pans on it deliberately. If that is not sexual undertone I don't know what it.

i wish ziva would wear that shirt and get on with it so her and tony could get that bun in the oven baking. ;D
Hey! *hugs*

He didn't even wanna touch it until he found out they were Zivas! LMAO.

At least we know we're getting a funny scene this ep and it won't be all doom and gloom!
I'm hating my self so much right now. I need to go, work tomorrow. If you're watching live better take a nap. I'm downloading at work tomorrow. will cry buckets when I get back tonight.

goodnight! *hugs*
Night! The fandom will be sending you cosmic signals when the episode airs!
heart
Loving the sneak peak! I usually try to stay away from sneak peaks because I like to be surprised but when I saw the photo I had to watch the video! I'm so excited! Why didn't we get to see some of these awesome cases!?
heart
Cote made the list of Hottest Women of 2013!

link
heart
Girls...oh girls.

Oh McGee.... I have no words for the shock I am in right now.
I'M DEAD INSIDE.
I'm just in. downloading the episode right now. goon take about an hour. but i'm guessing from your reaction, it's bad but brilliant.

alright, give it to me, who else died apart from eli? it's not a wild guess, really for eli. kinda expecting it.
i take it back. don't tell me anything! i finished downloading and i sneaked pic at the end and onl ysaw that ziva is crying. then i started crying!

I wanna go home! i need to see this badly!
crying
HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?
heart
I'm still in utter shock over what happened. It was an absolutely brilliant episode with immaculate acting on Cote's part. Everyone seemed to expect Eli to die, but for some reason I didn't. Felt like he was invincible or something I guess. Had hoped they wouldn't kill him off and instead start to repair part of Ziva's past.
Hey! *hugs*

Me too. And Jackie :'(

Can you imagine if the kids had been there?
heart
Hi! =)

I know =( Thank goodness the kids weren't there, but I just am so confused. Why did they kill her off? We all liked her. And I didn't want Eli killed off either. This episode really surprised me.

I did love the bull pen scene though, quite interesting. lol. I would have liked to see that pregnancy case!
hey guys! *sobs*

OMG! THAT TRULY HURTS! :'(

i had to compose myself for about 10 minutes before i went here because i've been crying like there's no tomorrow. I have never had an ncis episode that hit me really really hard where it matters the most than this!

As soon as I heard ziva say no, i started bawling!

oh i'm crying again.. its still so fresh. I have a hollow feeling in my chest.
Hey *hugs*

I'm still in shock.
Hi dannii.. *hugs* .. *sobs*

I was hoping til the end that Jackie will survive. I was hoping and praying dammit! why Jackie? their family aside from Jimmy is the only normal functioning one there is on ncis. why kill her off?

i dont understand..

i'm gonna go sit shiva for a week too.. i need that 7 days to recover. it hurts so much!

sidenote: where did the "what do you need?" from tony came from? i didn't hear it.
I found it. its in the promo for Shiva.

oh goodness here comes anger! she's gonna kick major major booty!
It's from the Shiva promo!
i saw it. but i will the whole week to recover from this one first before i see that. somehow it makes sense to have no new episodes for 2 weeks after that. we will all need that time to re-group!

imagine what will the season finale be if they are already making us feel like this? I cried more here than til death do us part and I cried a lot over that!
heart
I'm still in shock too. I mean I just don't understand their motive to kill her off! Sad tears. =(

so sorry guys. my internet went down last night. i'm in the internet shop right now sorting it out. I hope everything goes fine. i can't live without the internet!
SHE'S AT HIS APARTMENT.

I REPEAT

SHE IS AT HIS APARTMENT

SDFGHJKL
SHE'S AT HIS APARTMENT.

I REPEAT

SHE IS AT HIS APARTMENT

SDFGHJKL
AND THE SYNAGOGUE
AND THE SYNAGOGUE
hi Dannii! i saw that too! i wanna know if Tony her;s protection detail or is it because Tony doesn't want her alone after all these.

That was what the writers were building it up for, isn't it? for Ziva to be the very first female to be invited over to Tony's apartment. and very fittingly so! *smug* ;)

hi guys! so sorry again for last night. I was so pumped up for the discussion. I didn't get back my internet til nearly 3pm, that's 14 hours straight I went without. *shudders*

so how is everybody holding up?
Hey Jax!

I'm so excited! I'm thinking maybe Tony decides she should stay with him or something and then they tell Gibbs to make sure that he doesn't worry? So mny theories are circulating!

I have a really bad backache but other than that I am emotional wreck from the ep still. You?
hey sweetie! *hugs*

on and off headache all day, probably from too much crying last night.

I'm still in denial over jackie's death, *sobs*
IKR? It's so just horrible, thank goodness we didn't see her lying there!
I'm all for this wild theory that Jackie is not really dead but in hiding. (actually Megan posted about this being her dream)

another wild theory or mine; Eli was sick. early stages of cancer? I dunno. but in all his scenes he looks so haggard and worn out. When Ziva hugged him the camera closed up on his face and and I felt like he doesn't have much time left and that's why he wanted that redemption so much. and that Peace pact would be his last legacy being a Mossad Director. that's why he needed to still be in power for that. also I felt it in The Diner scene, where I thought that retirement wouldn't matter much to Eli anymore since he'll most likely to be dead before he retires. That's why he is adamant that he starts making peace with is daughter now.

I just like the thought that Eli's last happy memory of his daughter was Ziva being "pregnant" with a girl. it was sentimental.
heart
Hi girls. I hope Tony invites her over to.... protect her and comfort her.

He did seem like he maybe had been sick or that being the Moosad directly finally took the toll on him. When she hugged him and he just leaned into her and signed like he needed it so badly. Yes, Eli's last moment was of his daughter sweet & pregnant.
hi jenna! *hugs*

i just feel so bad for Zva, everybody in her family died so violently. The peace that they all gave so much more remained elusive for her. Another wild theory of mine: Ziva's mother comes out of hiding because Eli is now dead. far-fetched I know but Ziva's mother dying isn't very clear. I know she mentioned it before that she has lost her mother but maybe it was all a ruse made by Eli. It could also be the twist that is being mentioned that is somehow related to Shabbat Shalom but is not all of it but will happen in more episodes.
Second wild theory: all the pregnancy hints, I think it's a big possibility. not right now she's not (people are creating a big fuss over her refusing to drink wine, i think its just because she wants a clear head and is not falling for her father's fallacy of toasting "lies") but down the line perhaps by the end of the season.

how are you keeping?
heart
Hugs! I'm doing fine. Cough is getting better. Still slight cough and hoarse voice a little but doing much better with it!

Signed up for the CNA class today that I had to drop last semester. My mom is taking it with me too. =)

I feel so bad for her too. =( How do you get over all her whole family being taken away so violently? And this happened right under her nose which I know that she is going to feel super guilty about.
GUYS DID YOU SEE THE EXTENDED PROMO? I AM DEAD
heart
OH MY GOSH.

Just saw it!
AMAZING RIGHT?

Anybody here?
heart
I'm here!