jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
laugh
I'm sorry I had to post this! Too cute!!!!! 😻
Texas Cat! *lol* πŸ˜‚
I'm sorry I had to post this! Too cute!!!!! 😻
Texas Cat! *lol* πŸ˜‚
yorkshire_rose commented…
Oh what a sweetheart ...I love it *lol* XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! Sheriff John Wayne Kitty! XD *lol* over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Well, I couldn't wait any longer and now I have my winter profile all set up! lol
ktichenor commented…
I just saw it, it's beautiful! Same here! *lol* I'm ready for Christmas! πŸŽ…πŸ˜ over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Your profile looks lovely and very cozy! ❄️⛄ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you!! over a year ago
surprise
So my boyfriend's parents are nuts. Long story short, I have a court case pending because I am filing bankruptcy and the case was about me owing money. Such cases are public record and they put in your address. With that...

My bf's parents told him if he didn't take the vaccine by a certain date, he couldn't visit them for Christmas. Which haha joke's on them since he doesn't want to see them anyway so this gives him an out. He already wasn't going to take the vaccine. When he did so, they got PISSED. And their response was "well, that's not like him" so they just assumed I was involved with his decision - which I'm not. Because of this, they searched me in the court system (I assume after they exhausted their options trying to find me elsewhere) and found out we are living together. He had not told them because they hate me, and he said as much to them on the phone last night.

So his parents searched for information about MY LIFE, invading MY PRIVACY because they were mad my bf told them he wasn't taking the vaccine and assuming I was in control of that decision. How psycho do you have to be??? Wish I could get a restraining order - seriously. I now feel more of a shut-in in my own home because I just think what if they are just sitting outside hoping to catch a glimpse? My bf said I am their Donald Trump. They hate me so much they can't think straight. It's a flattering comparison. I have to try to laugh this off somehow because it's very creepy and invasive.

/end rant

Thanks for listening y'all!
Sounds like they are the kind of people that think no one could ever be good enough for their son. Try to ignore all the negativity where possible Heather.Sometimes no reaction is the best reaction.Hope things will settle down for you both :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for your kind words Berni, they mean a lot to me like always! <3 over a year ago
Aww most welcome,Heather xo over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Wow that was a roller coaster since line 1! Sad to hear your in-laws are like that, but I hope you and your boyfriend have a great time together this Christmas! Like Berni said, just ignore them and they will eventually realize they can’t interfere with your lives. over a year ago
Started putting up my tree!
Started putting up my tree!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, that's so pretty! 😍 over a year ago
Gorgeous I can't take my eyes off itγƒ»β€βœΏοΌŠ* .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ» over a year ago
hmmm
Hey, did anybody notice a temporary shutdown on Fanpop yesterday? 🀨
jlhfan624 commented…
Yep, I did. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Very weird, I think that's the first that's ever happen especially since they said they were doing 'updates' Hmmm... over a year ago
^*lol* XD ! over a year ago
big smile
Our tree is here! Christmas has officially arrived at my house! πŸŽ„πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ…
Our tree is here! Christmas has officially arrived at my house! πŸŽ„πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ…
jlhfan624 commented…
Congratulations! Are you putting it up now or another time? over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, we're going to Kentucky on Friday so probably after we get back on Sunday :) over a year ago
YAY ! Let's all *jump up and down together* *lol* ! Have a lovely time on Friday,hun xo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Berni! *jumps up and down too!* *lol* over a year ago
big smile
I finished my tree! My lights have 8 different modes to choose from, so my tree is even more impressive in video but since I can't upload a video here you'll have to settle for a picture!
I finished my tree! My lights have 8 different modes to choose from, so my tree is even more impressi
jlhfan624 commented…
The tree skirt was won by my aunt at a state fair, and she sent it to me years ago. I love it! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
It's stunning! Just lovely, Heather! 😍 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you so much Manny! <3 over a year ago
blush
So, you guys know I'm visiting my grandfather and while I'm looking to the visit, I'm not looking forward to actually being among my family *lol*
You see I'm the most awkward, shyest most introverted person you'll ever meet! I'm that person that freezes and gives weird smiles even among my family. And basically I will more than like will be sitting there feeling uncomfortable and shy while everyone discusses tractors and crop bugs (I'm not even kidding) (I come from a family of farmers) and when they do talk to me my brain will freeze and I will probably start stuttering. Again.
So basically what I'm asking is HELP! Any suggestions? (I thought bringing books was a good start)
So, you guys know I'm visiting my grandfather and while I'm looking to the visit, I'm not looking for
Aww just let everyone else do the talking Kirsten and or try to stay by the people you do feel at ease with.You never know it might go a lot smoother than you think especially if you don't think about things too and just go with the flow hun :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks Berni! That's true and I do have my dad. I'll just let him be my spokesperson *lol* over a year ago
Good idea *lol* over a year ago
smile
I am very awkward and uncomfortable around everyone - even (at times) my boyfriend. I have a literal personality disorder (or two) that prevent me from acting normal around anyone. If I were in your situation, I would try to bring up a topic you are interested in and if they don't catch on, I'd resort to just playing games on my phone lol I wish you the best of luck Kirsten!
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Heather! I will try that :) I also do keep games on my i-pod so I'm ready in case the conversation turns into talks about corn and weevils again! *lol* XD over a year ago
big smile
Hey ladies, so I have some exciting updates! For me, anyway haha Today is pre-registration for spring classes and I've picked out the ones I want to take! America Since 1945, American National Government Today (political science), and Introduction to Astronomy. Plus I will be working again, so wish me luck!!
ktichenor commented…
Good luck Heather! We're cheering for ya!' πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Ž over a year ago
You go girl !! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Ž over a year ago
laugh
I just realized that I come from a family of teachers and farmers and here I am the lone digital artist! I'm either a rebel or the artistic weirdo of the family *lol* Woo hoo! 🀣
jlhfan624 commented…
Congratulations! lol I'm a lone wolf too! over a year ago
We are all unique *lol* ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yay! And what a great thing to be! 😁 over a year ago
For sure πŸ§‘βœ¨πŸŒΉπŸ’› over a year ago
laugh
I had to do a pre-screening drug test for my new job and I was so nervous I spilled a little on the bathroom ground. Anyway......
*lol* I know the feeling ! over a year ago
heart
Y'all look at my new computer setup for work! I'm excited!!
Y'all look at my new computer setup for work! I'm excited!!
ktichenor commented…
Impressive! WOW!!!! 😲 over a year ago
Truly amazing !!! over a year ago
heart
Well, I'm off to the blue grass state! *lol*
I'll be back Sunday 😊 (might be back on Fanpop Monday, depending how late it is)
Will miss you guys much! πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’‹
jlhfan624 commented…
Safe travels my dear friend! Miss you already, come back to us soon! over a year ago
Have a great time see ya soon xoxo over a year ago
big smile
I got a new keyboard today! An obvious upgrade from the standard one lol
I got a new keyboard today! An obvious upgrade from the standard one lol
Awesome ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Whoa! That is so cool! over a year ago
cool
And it also came with a cool new mouse! Very cyberpunk-y!
And it also came with a cool new mouse! Very cyberpunk-y!
Love it ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Awesome! Very Daft Punk! 😎 over a year ago
heart
Hope you all have a good weekend! Lots of love!
Right back at ya,Heather πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š over a year ago
mischievous
Look at my new mouse pad!!
Look at my new mouse pad!!
Simply wicked ...I love it πŸ’€β™‘πŸ‘» over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Scary good! 😈😁 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Amazing how it just looks like it was custom-made for you! πŸ˜… over a year ago
big smile
I'm back! And it looks like I missed a lot (dang it! *lol*) So glad to be home!
Trip was nice, went basically as I thought it would. My aunt and uncle were there, everybody talked about greenhouses, family I've never heard of and everyone's favorite the Carson and Blake show *lol* (I'm kidding, I'm very proud of my cousins, love them both πŸ’—) and I just made keychains, played mahjong, puzzles on my i-pod while grieving the loss over my wi-fi *lol*
Did discover that my aunt makes the BEST mash potatoes (she promised to teach me how to make them next time)
Other than that everything went well except I forgot my coat at home and it was in the lower thirties in Kentucky along with a wind advisory... (I'll just let that one sink in) πŸ₯Ά
I did have a thin jacket btw and a pink wool hat, though.
So, how was ya'll's weekend?
jlhfan624 commented…
Sounds like you had a great time! I can't believe you didn't have wifi! I would have gone insane!! lol over a year ago
Aww so pleased to hear you had a great time it always goes by quick when you are enjoying yourself.happy to see you back,hun xoxo over a year ago
I was the same when I went to visit my aunt and uncle in London :) over a year ago
My weekend went by pretty fast and today is the first day of my new job, only I'm not doing any actual work today - just completing the introductions and such. Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful for me.
My weekend went by pretty fast too.I have been working today but only for a few hours.Good luck with your new job Heather.Have a lovely day a lovely week ahead xo over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
This is really exciting! Wish you lots of luck on your new job, sweetie! over a year ago
laugh
It's official! I'm not tech savvy! I just tried to send a pic to myself but it was from the same e-mail address and now my pic is loss in cyber space! *lol* I lost my e-mail in my own e-mail address! XD
It could only happen to me! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³
It's official! I'm not tech savvy! I just tried to send a pic to myself but it was from the same e-ma
ktichenor commented…
I did it! Whoo! πŸŽ‰ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Congratulations! lol over a year ago
I second that conrgats *lol* XD !!! over a year ago
smile
Anyway, I had been wanting to show you all this! I think I've mentioned this before? I love making key chains and I finally figured out how to post a pic of them. So here's my amazing hand *lol* holding my special key chain décor! 😁
(hopefully you can see it, not easy holding a camera and this at the same time *lol*)
last edited over a year ago
Anyway, I had been wanting to show you all this! I think I've mentioned this before? I love making ke
ktichenor commented…
Pardon my annoying fingers! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's very cool! Do you make them just for yourself or for others? over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thanks! 😊 over a year ago
laugh
Well I just completed day one of training for my new job! Now it's time for a nap! lol
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! Enjoy your rest! 😊❀ over a year ago
Well done have a well deserved nap,Heather 😊🌸 over a year ago
big smile
We got our tree up! Took forever and the instructions were wrong but we got it up! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„
We got our tree up! Took forever and the instructions were wrong but we got it up!  πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„
Aww it's beautiful.Kirsten ! Full of Christmas wonderment πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, hun! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thanks everyone! Except for the new ornaments all those ornaments have been around since before I was born. Some of them my mom made when she was a teen :) over a year ago
big smile
I miss you all and hope you're doing well! I've been so busy lately with school and work and chores and of course naps! What have you all been up to?
ktichenor commented…
Missed you, too Heather! Not much, we got the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner and I boldly (probably stupidly *lol*) entered a contest on DeviantArt. The entry is down below :) over a year ago
Aww I missed you too...just busy with work really can't wait for the Christmas break xoxo over a year ago
blush
Here's my entry for the Day of the Deviant. The entries are supposed to be a creation of our own world from our imaginations. We couldn't use stock so... I tried ! *lol* (the colors in the world or circle is supposed to be a abstract version of the gay and ace pride flags) Like I said I tried! XD
Here's my entry for the Day of the Deviant. The entries are supposed to be a creation of our own worl
ktichenor commented…
And yes that person is me(ish?) *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Very creative Kirsten! I think you did a great job, and hope you win! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you, Berni! β™₯ over a year ago
laugh
Great way to start the week off! *lol* πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸ˜‚πŸ˜»
Great way to start the week off! *lol* πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸ˜‚πŸ˜»
ktichenor commented…
Best Christmas Star Ever! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL So cute! That's definitely my girl cat, she thinks she's the Queen! And she is! over a year ago
Aww I love this so much ...your cat sounds most beautiful Heather πŸ’›β™‘πŸ¦‹β™‘πŸ’› over a year ago
heart
I need to rant about this (so I apologize!) but these 'royal' staffers (aka spoiled brats) need to stop with these pointless bullying claims against Meghan. They are grasping at straws, they have nothing! The true bully is them, her family, the press, Piers Morgan, her dad and the royal family! They are just whining cause Meghan is a strong and beautiful woman who doesn't take nothin from nobody and that drives them crazy! Well, tough! I'm team Meghan! Meghan you keep doing you! Girl power! βœŠπŸ’—
ktichenor commented…
Sorry for the rant. Just had to get that out over a year ago
It's good to say what you feel Kirsten and I couldn't agree more.Leave her alone they have had it in for her from day one and that just shows what toxic people they really are.When she first joined the so called "Royals" I said she was a breath of fresh air but they threw it all back in her face.In my opinion she is far better off without them all!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Berni! Totally agree! And as for her appearance on Ellen, she was just having fun! They all need to lighten up! *rolls eyes!* over a year ago
So true *eye* roll *lol* XD Leave her alone !! over a year ago
laugh
I agree with you both! You know I'm a big supporter of Meghan and certainly NOT one of the BRF. BARF is more like it!
ktichenor commented…
*lol* I like that too! Suits them perfectly! XD over a year ago
*lol* love it ! XD ! over a year ago
laugh
Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends here! I hope you have a great day and don't stuff yourselves TOO much! I will try not to!
ktichenor commented…
Happy Thanksgiving Heather! And a successful Black Friday to all! *lol* over a year ago
Aww thank you Heather.I hope all of you my besties and your families have a wonderful day of celebrations.We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK but thank you so much for including me πŸ’• over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Of course Berni, you are always welcome!! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I’m late as usual, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! over a year ago
heart
Here's a picture of my dinner, which was delicious aside from the mac & cheese unfortunately. I also had cranberry sauce but I kind of consider that a dessert so I didn't put it on my plate with everything else. Again, Happy Thanksgiving!! πŸ¦ƒ
Here's a picture of my dinner, which was delicious aside from the mac & cheese unfortunately. I also
mmeBauer commented…
Looks delicious! Happy Thanksgiving, you guys! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yum! Looks amazing! We had potato salad (made by yours truly 😁) over a year ago
Looks delicious ! over a year ago
big smile
Hello my besties!!! It's me...again lol I'm here to tell you that the Christmas forums are now up!! There's a link to every one below. Make sure you tell the forum what kind of stuff you would like to see, and tell your other friends about it so they can post for you too!

link
link
link
link
link
mmeBauer commented…
This is such a great idea! I’m really excited for it! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Awesome idea! over a year ago
Love this idea thank you,Heather <33 over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
Well ! guess what ? It's been snowing now for two days in the UK tomorrow they have given out sunshine *lol* crazy weather or what !! β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ
ktichenor commented…
Ugh, I wish it would snow here! Right now it's sunny and cold *brrrrr!* over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
This sounds so nice! Perfect weather to set up the mood for Christmas. β˜ƒοΈβ„οΈ over a year ago
It's now raining like it should be *lol* Hope you get snow soon Heather. over a year ago
big smile
Oh, I almost forgot! Big news! Yesterday my grandfather told my dad something major! My cousin Blake is getting married! I'm going to be Atlas's new in-law! *lol*
But seriously she's a lovely girl and I'm super happy for him! Congrats Blake and Kimberly!!!!!! πŸ₯‚
Aww how lovely Kirsten..some positive happy news.I wish them both lots love and happiness for the future πŸ₯‚πŸ’• over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! I'm so thrilled for them! 😊 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Congratulations to them! How exciting! over a year ago
worried
Be honest! I made this for DeviantArt's holiday card project. Every year they send cards to terminally ill people in hospitals. Because of Covid they're allowing digital cards. It's my first time being able to participate. So what do you think?
Be honest! I made this for DeviantArt's holiday card project. Every year they send cards to terminall
ktichenor commented…
I've already submitted this so too late to turn back now! *lol* over a year ago
Aww this is so lovely Kirsten.Very festive and colourful I just your use of colour.Good luck i'm rooting for youβ€οΈβœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’œ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! πŸ’šπŸŽ„βœ¨ over a year ago
heart
Hey besties, I'm gonna be busy this weekend so hope you all have a good one! I'll talk to y'all when I get back!
ktichenor commented…
Okay Heather! Look forward to talking to you soon, hun! Take care πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
No problem, Heather! Good luck on your tasks, whatever they are! πŸ€πŸ’š over a year ago
❀️❀️❀️ over a year ago
laugh
I think there's something alive in my closet! Look what happened to a box I had hiding in there! Yikes!!!!! 😱
I think there's something alive in my closet! Look what happened to a box I had hiding in there! Yike
ktichenor commented…
I think Krampus is after me! *lol* XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh my gosh I would be terrified there's a mouse! I hope there isn't! lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Big mouse! *lol* XD over a year ago
*lol* XD ! over a year ago
smile
Hey Heather I have a question about your gift forum? I know you like horrors but do you like funny horror images? Like funny Friday the 13th memes or related images like that? I saw some but I wasn't sure if you would like that or not.
Anyway have a lovely Sunday, hun! :)
big smile
I love EVERYTHING horror! So yes, you can post funny memes!
big smile
Hello my besties! It's been awhile! I hope everyone has been doing well and taking care of themselves. FInals are over and I won't be starting school for the next semester until January 16th so I am back from my hiatus! What did I miss?
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! Missed you around here! πŸ€—πŸ’– over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Not much, did some artwork, getting ready for Christmas. I did find out someone I blocked on Deviantart somehow got magically unblocked so now I'm dealing with them again πŸ™„ Other than that everything's fine 😊 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm sorry you have to deal with that drama! I wish we could block people on here tbh...there's quite a few I'd like to never see again lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks hun :) Lord don't I know! *lol* over a year ago
smile
Hello besties! Just checking in on you all again, hope things are going well! I've been working a lot (which I hate) but then napping after (which I love) lol So things could definitely be worse.
ktichenor commented…
Well, my therapist since I was 13 retires tomorrow :( and my poor father got a unwanted visit from a %$#@!*&% Grinch 🀬 who somehow hacked into his account with an ancient check and took his money out (Seriously, word of advice make sure you don't have any old checks floating around and if you do, shred them) My dad is taking care of it and we're getting thru but really!? Before Christmas! Bah Humbug!!! πŸ™„πŸ˜‘ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Anyway, Merry Christmas *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm sorry your dad had to go through that Kirsten! I can't imagine, I'm so paranoid of someone doing that to me too that I rip up everything I receive. Sometimes even just coupons. over a year ago
Oh, wow Christmas is next week, ya'll (ugh, my southern is showing! *lol*) Where did the time go!? ACK!!!!!!!
Oh, wow Christmas is next week, ya'll (ugh, my southern is showing! *lol*) Where did the time go!? AC
ktichenor commented…
Who's ready!? over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I know! Soon the month will be gone and 2021 will be history! over a year ago
big smile
Do you besties have any plans for the weekend? I hope to do absolutely nothing lol Maybe I will watch some Law & Order to catch up on that. I've got 20 seasons to get to before season 21 starts up again!
ktichenor commented…
Just grocery shopping and getting ready for Christmas! Lord can you believe it's this Friday! Wow! over a year ago
big smile
CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT NOT A DRILL!
CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT NOT A DRILL!
smile
I hope it's okay to post here but I'm doing a forum for my club's new look and it's all hands on deck! *lol*
so if anyone wants to contribute some ideas here's a link to my club: link
ktichenor commented…
Any ideas are welcome :) over a year ago
smile
I'll see if I can put something together for the forum! I've been busy with work and housework, but I can try to do something.
ktichenor commented…
Okay, thanks hun! :) over a year ago
You both have great ideas it will look awesome i'm sure xo over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Sorry I haven't been here in a while I have been poorly with an awful virus.Feeling better now though but you have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya xo
ktichenor commented…
It's okay, I'm glad you're feeling better, hun! β™₯β™₯ over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I am so glad you’re feeling better, Berni! Sending you lots of healing vibes so you can feel even better! πŸ¦‹πŸŒ»πŸ§‘ over a year ago
Thank you both you are always very kind xoxo over a year ago
sick
I'm so sorry you've been feeling ill but glad you're feeling better! We missed you!
Thank you so much,Heather.I missed you too πŸ’– over a year ago
So I fell again today, and I fell on my Christmas tree. Thankfully nothing is ruined except for the left side of my stomach since I scraped it really good on the side of the tv stand. Hope you're all doing better than I am!
Aww sorry to hear that Heather.Hope you are ok my lovely ...sending you lots of love and healing vibes xo over a year ago
heart
OMG! How cute is this!!!!!!!!! Best Royal Holiday Card Ever!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
OMG! How cute is this!!!!!!!!! Best Royal Holiday Card Ever!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
ktichenor commented…
Archie is so tiny! Lilibet is so cute! I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I saw this and nearly had a fit! SO CUTE!!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I know! So adorable!!!! I'm having a cute attack! I love it! over a year ago
Just lovely ❀️ over a year ago