jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 993

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
smile
My echocardiogram results are now online, but I can't decipher them so I am still at the mercy of waiting for the doctor to have time to go over them. *sigh* In other news, my boyfriend ordered a digital XBOX and it arrived yesterday so I finally got to play Cyberpunk 2077. I can tell I'm going to love it, regardless of what others say.
My echocardiogram results are now online, but I can't decipher them so I am still at the mercy of wai
ktichenor commented…
Oh, lord been there! I hate when they do that! It's like they expect us to understand 'Doctor' or something. Just give us the results, already! I can't speak Doctor πŸ™„ over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
Agreed ! over a year ago
rainy
Well, we just experienced a near tornado! I had to wake up my poor boyfriend because we had to huddle in the bathroom with our very nervous dog, and three cats! Thankfully there was no damage near us and no power outage either. An amazing thing considering that 20k+ people in my area don't have power. I need my fan on or else I suffocate overnight!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, my God! I'm so glad you're safe! I've been thru those, there super scary! over a year ago
So pleased you are ok,Heather.Must be very scary though.Stay safe lovely :) over a year ago
smile
Thank you! We're all good here! It was a bit freaky because that was the first time in my adult life that I have had to actually get into shelter because a tornado was THAT close. We could hear winds outside too that at the time, sounded like a tornado. But we had no damage outside so it wasn't.
mmeBauer commented…
I’m really glad you’re okay and had no damages! Never experienced a tornado, but I know I’d simply freak out. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Manny! I have never experienced one either, but that was the closest I have ever come to needing to have shelter! over a year ago
heart
Not having a job and just being a lazy human in general, I don't get out much anymore. Which I am totally fine with, don't get me wrong! But I have kind of not really been taking care of myself lately. I used to be obsessive with my skin, using blackhead strips every other week to remove buildup and I haven't been doing that. I also used to cut and dye my hair myself every few months too, and I have really neglected that! I don't mind the gray hair I have, and I have a lot of it! But I DO mind that my color got so drab and boring and blah, and I let it go on for way too long. I got a cheap dye from Amazon and finally colored my hair tonight. It's not a noticeable difference, aside from the gray hairs being mostly gone, but it still looks better.

Long story short: self care is important, ladies! Not saying you need to dye your hair and use pore strips, just do something that makes you feel good! Also don't forget to drink your water!
ktichenor commented…
Totally agree! Ever quarantine I've really been into nail polish. For some reason it just makes me feel better :) over a year ago
I couldn't agree more self care is so important.Just going out for a coffee on my own makes me feel better :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Kirsten, I love painting my nails! Something about it makes me feel like I look better lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Same! I change colors every two days! XD over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
kiss
Hi my lovely fanpop Sisters.Hope you are all well I have missed you.Let's share ice cream 🍨 🍨🍨
Hi my lovely fanpop Sisters.Hope you are all well I have missed you.Let's share ice cream 🍨 🍨πŸ
ktichenor commented…
Wonderful idea! 😊 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Missed you too, Berni! over a year ago
over a year ago ktichenor said…
big smile
I got the ice cream! Who wants some!? 😁🍦
I got the ice cream! Who wants some!? 😁🍦
Me ! I'll have a bit of each thank you *lol* !XD over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
^ Same. Been really craving for something cold & sweet πŸ˜‹ over a year ago
laugh
Me me me!! Y'all know I love ice cream! It's basically all I have been eating lately lol
It's food for the soul *lol* and your belly *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
And you can never have too much! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Completely agree with both of you! It's my comfort food for sure. over a year ago
big smile
I've got a Bible addiction. This is my new one! It's a graphic novel with beautiful illustrations!
I've got a Bible addiction. This is my new one! It's a graphic novel with beautiful illustrations!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, wow! Looks amazing! That's really cool! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Agree! This cover is fascinating and it does look epic! over a year ago
I took some pictures of the inside for a review I'm going to do and wanted to share here as well.
I took some pictures of the inside for a review I'm going to do and wanted to share here as well.
Stunning illustrations :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*mind blown!* 😲😍 over a year ago
Amazing ! over a year ago
heart
This is just gorgeous artwork! I'm so in love!
This is just gorgeous artwork! I'm so in love!
ktichenor commented…
I need this now! Why wasn't this around when I was a kid! So cool!🀩😲 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Right? I would definitely have read the Bible a lot sooner if I had known of something like this. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Me too! I had a children's Bible but it was so not as cool as this over a year ago
Me three this is wonderful :) over a year ago
hmmm
I need an opinion. They have made my beloved Fear Street books into a three part series but I'm torn about this, what do ya'll think? πŸ€”πŸ€¨
(I'm a purist btw when comes to these books but I'm keeping an open mind)
smile
I didn't know you liked the Fear Street books! So do I, but I'm more partial to the Seniors sub. Those were my favorite books in junior high. I actually watched the first movie and really enjoyed it. I don't think I have read the exact books so I couldn't tell you how far off the movies are, but I recommend watching the first. That reminds me I need to watch the other 2!
ktichenor commented…
I love them! Been reading them since grade school! My favorite are the sagas. I was kind of hoping that they would do those cause they had mentioned the two families but I have read all but one book that there basing this so that's why I was intrigued. Plus it's supposed to be gorier than the books so I'm definitely in! *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Wow, did I just say I liked gore!? Where did that come from!? *lol* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Who ARE you?! lol Yes, the first movie at least is very gory. I'm a big big fan of gore myself so I was pleasantly surprised. over a year ago
laugh
I know I'm not the only one who just HATES talking on the phone! Right?
I know I'm not the only one who just HATES talking on the phone! Right?
mmeBauer commented…
I’m just like that too. Hate when someone calls me when they could just have texted. But most of times they are right cause I’m an awfully slow replier πŸ˜… over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*slowly raises hand* I HATE talking on the phone! I get so flustered! Doesn't help when the other person thinks I'm ten! XD over a year ago
*lol* Love that,Heather XD ! over a year ago
rainy
It's storming pretty good over here, ladies! It is MUCH needed weather and I am very excited because y'all know I love storms! How is the weather where you are?
It's stormy here too my stormy Sis ! twinning with the weather *lol* !! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Bipolar! Hot, rainy both! Mother nature forgot to take her meds! *lol* XD over a year ago
^*lol* XD ! over a year ago
crying
Such sad news!😒
My Fave Night Court Couple Together Again... R.I.P Markie Post πŸ™πŸ’
Such sad news!😒
My Fave Night Court Couple Together Again... R.I.P Markie Post πŸ™πŸ’
That's very sad indeed R.I.P Markie Post πŸ™πŸ’ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh no! I didn't know she died too! RIP! πŸ’” over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
So sad! I found out on Saturday that she died of cancer :( over a year ago
laugh
Well ladies, you know of my addiction to Harlequin books and today I received yet another shipment! lol Somebody should probably put me in a program for bookaholics!
Well ladies, you know of my addiction to Harlequin books and today I received yet another shipment! l
WOW ! Awesome collection,Heather ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Impressive! 😊 over a year ago
I also got this in the mail today too. It's supposed to have over 200 premonitions about the Titanic incident. I hope it's good, it's my first Titanic book in decades!
I also got this in the mail today too. It's supposed to have over 200 premonitions about the Titanic
Sounds really interesting something I would definitely read :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I love reading stories about Titanic! There's a new theory that there was a fire on board that they kept hidden from passengers. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Interesting! I'll let y'all know if I find out anything really interesting. I'm not planning to read it for awhile though so don't hold your breath! lol over a year ago
laugh
Also was just really feeling the books today so I also went to the store and checked out what they had. Of course I came home with 4 more books....somebody has to give them a home!!
Also was just really feeling the books today so I also went to the store and checked out what they ha
They are going to a good home ! over a year ago
HALLOWEEN CANDY IS OUT!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
HALLOWEEN CANDY IS OUT!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
I'll share I need a sugar rush *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Eh, there already doing Thanksgiving over here! Jason costumes and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving DVD's in the same aisle, who would've thought!? *lol* XD over a year ago
laugh
Last picture of the night, but this is the candy mix I got at the store. It's kind of like bark, just a lot less thick. It is delicious! I was clearly in the mood for chocolate! Chocolate and romance books. Hmm...
Last picture of the night, but this is the candy mix I got at the store. It's kind of like bark, just
Good morning these are just what I need *lol*πŸ˜πŸ’— over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'll take the chocolate over romance any day! *lol* XD over a year ago
laugh
Today was a weird weather day. We had a heat advisory warning along with a severe thunderstorm watch. I just turned our air conditioner down lol
ktichenor commented…
Seriously!? Same here except it was a thunderstorm warning. We're weather buddies! *lol* XD over a year ago
Crazy *lol* we get all seasons in one day sun wind rain snow crazy weather here too XD ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Berni, don't you get a lot of rain? I would love that! We barely get even a sprinkling, let alone an actual storm! It's pretty rare for us to be having storms like we have been all week. over a year ago
We do get a lot of rain,Heather.We ahve had a lot of thunder storms lately the weather seems to be all over the place for everyone these days. over a year ago
heart
I'm such a nerd. One of my course text books arrived today and I couldn't wait to look inside. I'm so excited to learn more about the classical music I love so much! πŸ–€
I'm such a nerd. One of my course text books arrived today and I couldn't wait to look inside. I'm so
mmeBauer commented…
Excuse me? Am I seeing the price right? $119.99?! :O over a year ago
Oh,I love classical music too let me know how it goes :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Glad to hear it you didn’t need to pay for it. over a year ago
surprise
Also look at this magnificent dress! I want it so bad!!
Also look at this magnificent dress! I want it so bad!!
mmeBauer commented…
Really beautiful pattern! Can picture it easily in your profile banner lol. over a year ago
Loving the colour contrast ! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Knew it looked familiar lol. over a year ago
meh
I was shopping for groceries last night and came across this 7-Up cake and I bet it's disgusting 🀒 Not a fan of 7-Up.
I was shopping for groceries last night and came across this 7-Up cake and I bet it's disgusting 🀒
ktichenor commented…
Ugh, same! Not a fan of lemon lime sodas, tbh (except Fresca) Those are very popular here but I have no clue why! *lol* over a year ago
I have never heard of this I wonder what it tastes like ? over a year ago
worried
Speaking of tasty foods *sarcasm*
Anyone want some fried butter? *lol* (I wish I was kidding!)
Speaking of tasty foods *sarcasm* 
Anyone want some fried butter? *lol* (I wish I was kidding!)
ktichenor commented…
Very popular food at our State Fair (if you live thru it *lol*) over a year ago
Strange but true *lol* ! over a year ago
laugh
I had to show this! The latest in make up techniques from Tik Tok! *drum roll* πŸ₯....
last edited over a year ago
I had to show this! The latest in make up techniques from Tik Tok! *drum roll* πŸ₯....
ktichenor commented…
Well...? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ over a year ago
I have no words *lol*! over a year ago
The mind boggles *lol*! over a year ago
laugh
LOL! I am not shocked such a thing exists. I mean, I love fatty and buttery foods as much as the next person, but a fried butter stick?? No thank you!
*lol* XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Same! This is why Georgia is not known as a skinny state! *lol* XD over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
Speaking of strange fried foods in Scotland they have deep fried Mars Bars.I wonder why the chocolate doesn't melt *lol* !
Speaking of strange fried foods in Scotland they have deep fried Mars Bars.I wonder why the chocolate
ktichenor commented…
Oh, wow, we have that too! Won't touch it, though, too rich for me! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Hmm, I've heard of fried candy bars but don't know that I would try them despite how much I love candy. That picture is not very appetizing either! over a year ago
So true *lol* over a year ago
surprise
So lately I have been really intrigued by Antarctica and what may or may not be down there, and I've been watching videos and reading links but I came across a few books that I wanted to look into and this is one of them. A theory is that the Nazis still operate a base under the ice in Antarctica, at least that's the short version. It is a fact though, that Germany owns some land down there.
So lately I have been really intrigued by Antarctica and what may or may not be down there, and I've
mmeBauer commented…
Interesting! There is a trash movie about this, but I didn’t know it was based on such an elaborate theory. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
What's the trash movie? I'd love to watch it! lol over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Nazis at the Center of the Earth :D over a year ago
Here's the second book. I know nobody here is into conspiracies like I am, but this is a very fascinating topic to me!
Here's the second book. I know nobody here is into conspiracies like I am, but this is a very fascina
I bet there is a lot of truth in there too ! over a year ago
heart
Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to update you guys! So today I finally got a call from my heart doctor and everything is good! Sad news for my mortal enemies though πŸ˜‚
mmeBauer commented…
This is such great news! I’m really happy for you! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank God! Best news ever! So happy and relieved to hear it! *happy dance!* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! I am beyond relieved and am trying to change the way I live now! Trying to be nicer lol over a year ago
I am so pleased to hear that,Heather.now I can stop worrying and you can too YAY ! πŸ’• over a year ago
surprise
Oh gosh, my classes start in FOUR DAYS!! Am I ready? I'm ready!
ktichenor commented…
You Got This! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I have to wait for a course link from the teacher in order to get my second book in print, but still no word from them yet! over a year ago
Good luck sending you positive vibes and lot of love πŸ’• over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Nice to see colleges are still running so efficiently! πŸ™„πŸ˜ Can you contact them? over a year ago
angry
My classes start tomorrow and I still don't have a course link so I can't get my second book in print. It's so frustrating!
Oh, I hope things get sorted soon.I am sure it will happen keep calm and carry on *fingers crossed* for you,Heather :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ah, College! Gotta love them! πŸ™„ I totally sympathize with ya, Heather. I hope they get their act together soon! *fingers crossed too!* over a year ago
cool
This is what I spent a few hours doing today and yesterday. You have to map out the stickers just right so it's quite a feat. This is my laptop.
This is what I spent a few hours doing today and yesterday. You have to map out the stickers just rig
WOW ! This is amazing and to see all these horror icons together is just spookily delicious !!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ooh, very creative! Nice! 😎 over a year ago
smile
Well today was productive! So our first assignment for history was to read Christopher Columbus' letter about the lands he found and named. I vaguely remembered that there WAS a letter from my high school years, but I couldn't have told you what was in it. It's very interesting, at least in my opinion. I can post a link if anyone else wants to read it though don't feel obligated to!

Unfortunately my other class, the music one, is still listed as 'private' so I can't even see the syllabus or course work. It's the one I have a physical textbook for too so I could easily start reading. I have to read my history book online until I get the physical copy, and I always struggle reading online. I take much better notes when I can hold it.

How was everyone's weekend? Did you do anything fun?
It looks like your course work will be varied and very interesting.I wish you lots of luck and success in it all.My weekend was quiet didn't do much just a bit of shopping.Have a lovely day everyone πŸ’› over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Sounds interesting! That's about how they did things at my college when I went. But I wish you luck and tons of success! We're rooting you! πŸ’–πŸŽ‰ Same here, my weekend was quiet, grocery shopping, I got some new music. Nothing exciting but it was nice :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! What kind of music did you get Kirsten? over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Most welcome! :) Just a couple of songs, I got the latest from Imagine Dragons, Dua Lipa and Elton John, and a new song from Ed Sheeran. And hopefully this Friday I can get that new song from PTX ft. Ateez and Messer's album. :) over a year ago
laugh
My nerdy self has already written down when tests, papers, and assignments are due! I quite enjoyed myself lol
My nerdy self has already written down when tests, papers, and assignments are due! I quite enjoyed m
ktichenor commented…
That's good! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself 😊 over a year ago
It's good to be organised 😊 over a year ago
smile
In case y'all missed my question about what your handwriting looks like...here's what mine looks like. Click on the picture to make it bigger since you can't make out anything on this size.
In case y'all missed my question about what your handwriting looks like...here's what mine looks like
What lovely handwriting you have,Heather.Beautifully laid out it's a credit to you :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Really nice handwriting.😊 Way better than mine! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you so much! I love yours even more though! over a year ago
laugh
Great news everyone! I know you all have been holding your breath waiting for this news! My music class is finally up and I'm able to view it! Wonderful!
ktichenor commented…
Yay! That is good news! 😊 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
This is great! Wish you lots of success in that class! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Manny! I haven't been to school in over a decade so this is all new for me! over a year ago
Good luck,Heather.Thinking of you always xoxo over a year ago
heart
Such a wonderful topic to learn about, and since I literally picked this course because I was interested in the topic, it is easy to read about and take in the information. Imagine if I hated the subject!
Such a wonderful topic to learn about, and since I literally picked this course because I was interes
It makes it so much more interesting and enjoyable when you are interested in a subject and want to learn more :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I agree, Berni! I recall the only time I could choose a topic for a presentation was also the only time I delivered a good one lol. Studying is really cool once you like what you learn. over a year ago
^So true I agree you certainly produce better work when you enjoy and subject :) over a year ago
crying
It's only week 1 of school and I've already taken so many notes (9 pages total!) that my wrist is starting to hurt. How am I going to do several more months of this?!
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry, Heather. I know how that feels, totally understand! Can you use a highlighter? It might help with taking notes :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I could use a highlighter or I could just keep my brand new books pristine lol my OCD unfortunately won't allow it over a year ago
Aww you can do it,Heather.When it gets a little hard just take a break and start again.Stay strong and focused on your goal.I am rooting for you all the way 🌹🌼🌻 over a year ago
sad
I just found out that there is a 'understanding cinema' class I could take! The only problem is you have to take an English class and pass it as a prerequisite. And though I like reading, I hate the subject of English. So that's a bummer....
That is a bummer I know whhat you mean.Just do things step by step and come back to it should you want to.Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers you will get there with your dedication and determination :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh that is a class I’d like to take too, but wouldn’t probably pass the English class LOL. over a year ago
big smile
Hello ladies, how is everyone doing today? Are y'all excited for the weekend?! I know I am! Today I will hopefully get my history book so I can finish my school work for this week.
ktichenor commented…
Doing very well :) I've survived my doctors appointments *lol* and I got my new music! Very happy! :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I hope you'll get your book, too! Congrats on getting thru the week! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ₯‚ over a year ago
Aww most welcome that's what besties are for.Stay focused on your goal and all will be worth it in the end πŸ’Ÿ over a year ago
laugh
It's been a full day and I still haven't read the 20-some pages in this chapter. I am terrible! I've just been trolling around on FB. Stupid! I have an idea! Nobody talk to me until I say I have finished my chapter, and I promise I will be telling the truth because it has to be done before midnight tonight.

Aaaaand...go!
*lol* over a year ago
big smile
Okay forgot to post that you all can talk to me again! I finished my chapter!
ktichenor commented…
Yay! Good for you! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰ over a year ago
I knew you would do it you go girl !! ❀️ over a year ago
worried
Okay, I need some advice! So, I did some bloodwork and surprise, surprise, I'm being sent to a kidney specialist! And I don't even know why (love being kept in the dark) so my question is how do I explain to a doctor why I'm there when I don't even know? I mean if there's something wrong how do I explain other than my kidney's are doing something they shouldn't? Or something like that? I'm not sure. How do I not look stupid?
Sorry to hear that,Kirsten.It could be that the blood results show that further tests are needed to rule things out.So I would just let the specialist tell you why you are there and hopefully they will give you an explanation to it all.Keep us informed i'll be thinking of you :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, hun! I definitely will :) over a year ago
πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• over a year ago
smile
Hi Kirsten, I don't know about where you are or the hospital/doctor system you are in but here, I am able to view my results online. Some I am not able to read myself, but I'm also able to read the doctors notes about me and the visit. Are you able to do that? If not, I would just recommend telling this specialist what lead up to you having to see them. Like an MRI, or ER visit, etc. I hope that helps and makes sense!
ktichenor commented…
It does! I just realized I can check my bloodwork results on-line and that way I can at least find out what the concern is. So, thank you! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm glad you found a way to view it! I hope everything goes well, keep us posted! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Will do! But I'm not panicking until I get there *lol* XD over a year ago
heart
Hello ladies! Here's a reminder for you to drink water and take your medicine. Self care is healthcare!
ktichenor commented…
Good advice! I do that all the time, everyday! :) over a year ago
Thank you,Heather.I agree self care is important.Know that I care for you all too πŸŒΊπŸ’– over a year ago
angry
I'm really irritated because I have bought 2 different micro sd cards to use for storage on my phone and none of them are working! First I saw it could hold up to 128gb so of course I bought that one...nothing would transfer over. Then I see another manual that says it holds 32gb so I bought that one too. And again, nothing would transfer over. I just wasted $20 and I hate wasting money!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I hate that! I run into issues when I buy jumpdrives, they'll only deliver a certain amount of gb and I can't order more than one at a time so I end up spending more money! over a year ago