jlhfan624 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 993

9 months ago jlhfan624 said…
angelic
I hope y'all have a good day!!
yorkshire_rose commented…
Thank you I wish you both a good day too xo 9 months ago
hmmm
Oh sorry this rolled over to a new page. So in case you didn't check page 18...

Well friends...so it looks like I could have severe gastroparesis. My doctor hasn't called to confirm yet, but it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together. The results from my gastric emptying study were posted online shortly after I got home yesterday. It's...not good. It's really scary. I have seen some severe cases of gastroparesis and they have feeding tubes and don't eat solid food anymore. I'm very scared for that to be my future...

I'll let y'all know when my doctor calls, but yeah this doesn't look good.

And to make matters worse, I'm failing one of my courses this semester.
Oh sorry this rolled over to a new page. So in case you didn't check page 18...

Well friends...so
Aww, i'm so sorry you are going through all this, Heather. *gives a big bear hug*๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› I truly hope that your doctor can get to the truth of it all so you can heal and move on, hopefully it won't be what your future holds, hun. Just wait and see the final outcome as cross things when you come to them. I'm sorry you are failing one of your courses but when you have a lot on your mind it doesn't help matters. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and please stay strong. I'd just like to add that i'm so pleased you have a supportive boyfriend, that goes a long way 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry Heather, I know it's hard waiting for results but hopefully there might be a positive outcome. โค๏ธ There's always hope. And I agree with Berni it is hard to concentrate on things when you have a lot on your mind just remember it's not your fault. You're doing your best and I'm praying for you too! *sending big bear hugs too!* ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป 9 months ago
9 months ago ktichenor said…
laugh
Okay weird experience with the bw, so I did the bw for my doctor this morning, came home and an hour later I get a call from the same doctor's saying 'The bw order for the doctor is ready for you!" And I'm like I know I was there, I just did it. And she's like what!? What do you mean!?
Thankfully it's cleared up but for a minute I thought I dreamt it or had a Doctor Who moment! *lol* Or was I really there? *twilight zone music* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
last edited 9 months ago
Haha *lol* I love the idea of a Doctor Who moment! together twilight zone music! the mind boggles though were you really there or not! made my day, Kirsten XD! 9 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's kind of how like a hospital will give me a referral, say "you can call them now", and when I DO call the order is not put in...make up your minds people! lol 9 months ago
heart
Thank you both so much for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness. I'm very lucky to have two great besties like you. I hope your health is well too! Now I need to go catch up on my soaps! Lots of love and big bear hugs!!
Most welcome, I agree you are two wonderful besties โค๏ธhope you enjoy your soaps *lol* wishing you both a lovely day and weekend too โค๏ธ 9 months ago
heart
Update! So I had my liver ultrasound, don't know the results or when. I guess if they don't call I'm good? Hate when they do that! Just tell me so I don't have the phone glued to my head with what little sanity I have left! ๐Ÿ™„
Anyway the bw came back, everything is fine except my thyroid is toooooooo high and my doctor is really worried so she's lowering the meds again and I have to do bw again next month when I see her. *sigh* Pin head ain't got nothin' on me! *lol*๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway that's it for "All My Doctors' Soap Opera! *lol*
Hope you have a lovely weekend! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
jlhfan624 commented…
At least you're able to have a good sense of humor and good attitude about your situation Kirsten. That's really important, I have been finding out. Hope you had a great weekend! 9 months ago
I agree with, heather. You always keep a good sense of humour, Kirsten.I wish you both well with everything,it's about time you had some good things going on for a change.My love and best wishes are with you bothโค๏ธ 9 months ago
So I definitely DO have gastroparesis. Get a load of the new diet I'm supposed to follow...guess I'll be eating smoothies for the rest of my life. Sad.
So I definitely DO have gastroparesis. Get a load of the new diet I'm supposed to follow...guess I'll
Aww, sorry to hear this, Heather. Maybe you could stick to the diet and have some treats in moderation.It must be hard on you my lovely but do your best stay strong and I hope things will finally get better for youโค๏ธ 9 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's definitely going to be difficult! I already barely eat as it is, so what I DO eat is basically my favorite foods. To have to give those up would be so depressing! 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry Heather. I'm on a restricted diet too so I know it's hard. But hopefully you can start feeling better and maybe there are some recipes or foods online that can go with your diet you can look up to make this easier? ๐Ÿ’› 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Also if you ever need to rant or just talk we're here, hun ๐Ÿ’— 9 months ago
sunny
Good news! My liver ultra sound was normal! So if any doctors need me or any other of parts of me I'm on vacation till September! *lol* Have a great weekend besties! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰
ktichenor commented…
Early but accurate XD 9 months ago
YAY! So pleased to hear that, kirsten. A vacation sounds good *lol*wishing you a great weekend too โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰ 9 months ago
big smile
Glad to hear that Kirsten! I'm happy you got some good news! Any plans for the weekend? I am going to be doing a LOOOOT of catching up on my soaps considering I'm like weeks behind! Sounds so fun, huh?
Sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do, Heather! hope you can relax and enjoy them all! wishing you both a lovely weekend!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ 9 months ago
8 months ago ktichenor said…
cool
Hi Besties! Hope your week is going good! So I've been involved in a Halloween in August Challenge on Da. Everyday you do an art piece inspired by a word. Like sheep, secret, etc...
It's been really fun! And had to share some of the work I've done! Hope you like it. And here's the challenge if you're interested. It doesn't have to be art, it can be anything ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi Besties! Hope your week is going good! So I've been involved in a Halloween in August Challenge on
mischievous
Unicorn
Unicorn
A unique unicorn...very unique for Halloween too ๐ŸŽƒ 8 months ago
mischievous
Pumpkin
Pumpkin
Deliciously spooky! ๐ŸŽƒ 8 months ago
mischievous
And Hand
And Hand
WOW how awesome is this ๐ŸŽƒ 8 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 8 months ago
8 months ago jlhfan624 said…
smile
Very nice work Kirsten! I always love seeing what you come up with, you're very creative! Hope you enjoy the rest of the challenge!
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Ž 8 months ago
laugh
Need a laugh? Here you go! No offense to you Berni, you're the exception to this rule!
Need a laugh? Here you go! No offense to you Berni, you're the exception to this rule!
sick
So my sister (that's what we call our girl cat, Calleigh) had a health scare recently. She somehow injured or ruptured something in her backside so we had to take her to the urgent care. Turns out she ruptured an anal gland so they had to sedate her to empty out the other gland so that one didn't burst. So she obviously had to be in a cone so she couldn't futz with it back there. Look how cute she is!!! Awww!!
So my sister (that's what we call our girl cat, Calleigh) had a health scare recently. She somehow in
Aww, i'm so sorry Calleigh has had to go through all this. She's soooo sweet! I hope she makes a speedy recovery, bless her little heart โค๏ธ 8 months ago
I hope Horatio, is doing well too โค๏ธ 8 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Berni, I appreciate your concern! Our boy is doing great! He is doing really well on chemo, and he's so happy all the time which we love! 8 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm so sorry! Poor thing! Hope she feels better soon! And that great news! So happy to hear it! Sending hugs to both the little angels ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— 8 months ago
cool
Well peeps, I started classes today! 3 out of 5 of them! 2 of them are late starts. I'll be working on economics, sociology, and english for now and then in a few weeks my phy-ed and spanish classes will start. Wish me luck besties! I hope your weekend has been great!!
Good luck, Heather. You are in my thoughts and prayers always <3<3 8 months ago
worried
Okay I'm officially logging off the internet forever! This is my fall semester books!
Okay I'm officially logging off the internet forever! This is my fall semester books!
ktichenor commented…
Ouch! Brings back memories! I'll say a prayer ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป 8 months ago
You can do this, Heather! take a deep breath, count to 10,you've got this <3 8 months ago
sick
I am TIRED of this heat! Give me Fall, Give me Winter! Give me Christmas! Where's the cold?! I'm melting!!! ๐Ÿฅต
last edited 8 months ago
I am TIRED of this heat! Give me Fall, Give me Winter! Give me Christmas! Where's  the cold?! I'm mel
Oh, give me the same! only it's not too hot here it's humid and rainy! but, yeah! hurry up Autumn we miss you *lol*!! 8 months ago
angry
LOL That is exactly how I feel right now too, and I barely even go outside! Living in the south though, I know y'all have way too much humidity - way more than we have here - so I know it sucks. I'll say a prayer for a speedy return to autumn for all of us!
*lol* we all feel the same way about the heat! and it makes me grumpy! XD! yes, roll on Autumn !! 8 months ago
sick
So um...some news (I swear it's a daily occurrence with me). Went to see a back neurosurgeon and met with his assistant or nurse. Apparently my lumbar spine is now straight ๐Ÿ˜ณ so that could certainly account for a lot of my troubles. In 2018 I had an MRI and you could see the curve. That is gone now. I searched online and found that one cause is degenerative disc disease which I have had for awhile. I'm tired friends. I am getting a new lumbar and cervical MRI in September so we will see. I just wish I could feel better.
heart
Special Cuteness Delivery For Heather! ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’–
Special Cuteness Delivery For Heather! ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’–
ktichenor commented…
Hang in there Heather. Hopefully, everything will turn out alright. We'll be praying for you, hun! *hugs!* ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 8 months ago
ktichenor commented…
And keep us posted on what happens. Stay strong, you got this ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 8 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you bestie! I can't believe I'm only seeing this now! 7 months ago
7 months ago jlhfan624 said…
angry
So...I'm HEATED!!! Fanpop moderators deleted one of my videos after only giving me just one chance to find a replacement link. It's complicated. Here's the message I sent, it might make more sense:

Hello, so a few days ago I had added a video to the Saw (link) club. It was a promo for the new movie called We Come to This Place. Well, the video was removed on Youtube and reported as broken content here, so I replaced it. That video I guess was taken down too. Then, the entire post was deleted from Fanpop. I am wondering WHY?

Another user uploaded the same promo video to a different club, so I'm assuming if and when y'all put it on the front page you will give HER that promo and not me. My video was uploaded first. You gave me one chance to correct it, then deleted the entire post?

You see, this has been happening for years and it always happens to me. And I'm tired of it. I will frequently add videos and add them before others do in the website timeline, but other users almost always get the promo. I work very hard to provide quality content for this website, and it feels like a slap in the face to see others rewarded with that coveted front page promo. Especially when *I* am the one who added the content first.

Can you please explain to me why my Saw video was removed?

It might seem like something stupid to get upset about. "You can just re-upload the video, Heather!" No, that isn't the point. The point is that now the other users video will get that promo spot on the front page, while the video THAT I UPLOADED FIRST is deleted. This feels personal. I don't know what the *bleep* is going on but I'm just mad. I've contributed to this site for 16 years.That is *almost* half of my life ffs! I deserve more respect than this.
Fanpop mods get on my last nerve! 7 months ago
smile
I am sorry it's been so long besties! How are you all doing? What's the tea?!
Dogpaws commented…
finally I feel better know Heather how about you and all of our vesties? 7 months ago
7 months ago ktichenor said…
sick
Hey Heather! It's okay hun! Happy to hear from you! Well funny you should ask! I have not been having a good couple of days. I messed up my big toe. I dropped a Corning Ware bowl on it *ouch!* I've got a wear a cast shoe for a week. Which doesn't help much but thankfully it's not broken! But it hurts!
last edited 7 months ago
Hey Heather! It's okay hun! Happy to hear from you! Well funny you should ask! I have not been having
ktichenor commented…
Sorry it looks so bad! Who knew Corning Ware was so heavy! Ouch! 7 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh my goodness that looks so painful! It must have been a hard fall, dang! Do you need pain meds? 7 months ago
Best wishes for a speedy recovery,hun :) 7 months ago
crying
Update! Toe sill looks terrible and I can't wear my new purple shoes!!!!!! I hate this so hard! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Heal, dang it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope you can wear them soon, hun :) 7 months ago
sad
Does it normally take awhile for things to heal for you Kirsten? I hope for a speedy recovery! Otherwise, how is y'alls weekend going? Anything new?
ktichenor commented…
Typically, I heal fairly quickly but then I usually don't drop Corning Ware on my foot either *lol*. We're giving it another week and if it's not any better it's back to the Medstop. Anyway my weekend's going fine. Weather's nice. Got bloodwork again and a new eye doctor. So exciting... said no one ever! XD Hope your weekend is going well :) 7 months ago
Hope you have healed now,Kirsten. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always :) 7 months ago
angry
Incoming rant! I am so ticked! For some reasons nurses won't talk to my dad even though he has my permission and when they do they get an attitude towards him! The other day I was told I had to do bw asap so he sent a message asking about doing it last Friday, well I get a call from a nurse and she's like well we can't do it Friday, it's not due till the 27th so I explained and then she asks who Calen is (My dad's name is Caylen by the way, so rude and a common mistake. ๐Ÿ™„) and the she's like 'oh, so he must've been the one to sent this message.' Then she wants me to relay a message to him like he did something wrong! I'm sorry but you don't talk to either of my parents like that. Seriously, if you want to see me really angry and I mean boiling talk down to my parents and start running and pray I don't catch you!
My dad is the nicest, most genuine, hard working person ever! And has been putting up with me for nearly forty years! He deserves a medal! ๐Ÿฅ‡
Honestly what is wrong with people!๐Ÿคฌ
last edited 7 months ago
Dogpaws commented…
your poor dad>< whats that for a freaking nurse...she think she is right? sorry but this nurse is stupid 7 months ago
7 months ago Dogpaws said…
heart
Hey my besties
just letting you know that I will be back on thursday this week,I am healthy now
and Caroline is not doing well, she comes back if she feel better.
I have missed you so much

hugs love peace and health wishes and autumn sprinkles

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 7 months ago
mischievous
It's October! Yes!!!! *evil laugh*๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–ค
I love this *evil laugh* *lol* ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–ค 7 months ago
Wishing my besties a deliciouly spooky October.Lovely to connect with you,i'm still a bit weak but getting there.Thank you for all your care and support๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–ค 7 months ago
6 months ago ktichenor said…
laugh
Me when a doctor wants to tell me my test results in person rather than on the phone! *lol*
last edited 6 months ago
Me when a doctor wants to tell me my test results in person rather than on the phone! *lol*
*lol* looks a bit like me too XD! Made my day,hun! 6 months ago
mischievous
Great News, My City Has Been Voted The Spookiest City In America!
Yay, I'm Part Of Horror Film Real Estate, Now! *lol* ๐Ÿ‘ป
last edited 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
So... Who Wants To Visit First? *evil laugh* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm on my way!! 6 months ago
6 months ago jlhfan624 said…
cool
Hello friends! It's been awhile!! I just wanted to stop and say hello, and to check in on y'all. How were those test results Kirsten? Hopefully nothing bad! I hope you're recovering from your illness Berni!
ktichenor commented…
Hi Heather! Well, your guess is as good as mine! *lol* I have no idea, tbh. Much less what the bw was for. So I'm still waiting.๐Ÿ™„ But I do know there's still too much acid in my blood so my kidney doctor is having me drink a half teaspoon of baking soda in Sprite Zero everyday along with the Bicarb pills (yuck!) 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh and my liver ultrasound came back fine *knock wood* (not sure if I mentioned that already. So many tests I lose track! XD ) 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh thank goodness it's fine! I hope you get more answers soon. I remember going for a test once and they asked me "do you know why you're here?" and I totally blanked! I forgot who sent me and why they sent me lol! 6 months ago
Hey, my lovies .It's seems like a long time since we connected.I hope you are both doing good.You have never left my thoughts and prayers.I'm doing better still get tired though.It's been qquite rough.Thank you for always thinking of me, love ya both xoxo 6 months ago
angry
I know nobody cares about my little protest but I am no longer a Britney fan. It's very disappointing. I had been a die-hard fan since 1998 when she first released "Baby One More Time". I defended her through everything and stuck by her when it seemed like not many others were going to. When she had her very public breakdown, I was standing up for her. I was all about #FreeBritney too.

But I cannot stand by her any longer. I'm (not) sorry, but getting an abortion is 1000% a deal breaker for me. I don't care WHO you are or how long I've been a fan or how much money I have put into my decades long fandom. I cannot and will not support someone who has such drastically different morals and values to me. I am also quite disappointed in her putting all the blame on Justin too. Now I am NO fan of Justin, can't stand him. But she doesn't take ownership of her decision, just claims a man made her do it because he didn't want a child.

I know I'm rambling, but...just had to share for my sanity lol
I know nobody cares about my little protest but I am no longer a Britney fan. It's very disappointing
ktichenor commented…
Aww, we definitely care, hun and you have every right to rant! Tbh, I was never a Britney or Justin fan (P!nk and Backstreet Boys fan all the way โค๏ธ) but I agree with you and as someone with mental health issues I was totally free Britney but this book just comes across as pure revenge. She could've used the book for good. So disappointing :( 6 months ago
I agree with you both...it's so disappionting when people we adire and care for let us down in this way.Such a shame really I feel for you,hun :( 6 months ago
sad
I also had over 9000 plays of her music on my last.fm - the second most after Tears for Fears (over 18k for them!). I deleted all of those hours wasted too. That's 25 years of my life I will never get back. I get now why some people just don't like celebrities.
I also had over 9000 plays of her music on my last.fm - the second most after Tears for Fears (over 1
ktichenor commented…
I feel your pain ๐Ÿ˜ข 6 months ago
Me too๐Ÿ˜ข 6 months ago
crying
I'm so sad! Richard Moll who played Bull on Night Court passed away! So unfair! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rest In Peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ
That's sad news.Rest In Peace Richard Moll๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh I heard about that! So sad, but his hilarious legacy will live on! 6 months ago
big smile
Okay I know Halloween is right around the corner but in my world so's Christmas! *lol* and I just had to show these amazing Christmas ornaments we found today! So pink and glittery! Couldn't resist! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„
Okay I know Halloween is right around the corner but in my world so's Christmas! *lol* and I just had
I love them! roll on Christmas ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Those are so cute! Very glittery for sure, they'd brighten up any tree! 6 months ago
6 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
mischievous
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–ˆโ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–โ”€โ–โ”€โ–„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–„โ”€โ–Œโ”€โ–Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–Œโ”€โ–Œโ–โ–ˆโ–Œโ–„โ–โ–ˆโ–Œโ–โ”€โ–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–Œโ”€โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ”€โ–„โ”€โ–„โ–„โ–โ”€โ–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–โ”€โ–โ”€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ”€โ–Œโ”€โ–Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ำ‡ฦ›ฦคฦคฦณ โ”€โ”€ำ‡ฦ›ิผิผฦ ฦœะ„ะ„ฦ โ”€โ”€
Wishing my spooky besties a spooky Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Happy Halloween besties!! 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Happy Halloween! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 6 months ago
๐Ÿ•ท.*๐Ÿง›๐Ÿง™๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ป`๐Ÿ•ท.*๐Ÿง›๐Ÿง™๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ป`๐Ÿ•ท 6 months ago
big smile
It's November! Who's Ready To Break Out The Christmas Music!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽต
It's November! Who's Ready To Break Out The Christmas Music!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽต
Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *lol* 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Yay! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป 6 months ago
laugh
Oh...we're only just now starting the Christmas music?? Oh...well I definitely have NOT been listening for a month or so now already.
*lol*! 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, me nether... NEVER ๐Ÿ˜ 6 months ago
big smile
Hello my besties, I hope you all had a good Halloween! We actually got snow, so I was so excited!! What did you all do?
Hello my besties, I hope you all had a good Halloween! We actually got snow, so I was so excited!! Wh
WOW! snow already! we have had nothing but rain! I went to an Halloween party with my little nephews and really enjoyed it.Hope you both had a great Halloween and I wish you a great weekend too xoxo 6 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh that's beautiful! So lucky! We never get snow just flurries and a huge freakout all over town! *lol* Not much. Halloween's not really a thing anymore here, I'm afraid. But I hope y'all had a great one! Happy weekend to you too! <3 <3 6 months ago
angry
I think this is terrible! I just found out that Brittney Spears kids never knew about the abortion and are just now finding out about there half sibling! I mean how do you keep this from your own children this long!? And worse there finding out from a book! My mom was always honest with me especially about things from her past. This would make her sick! Disgraceful! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow, I literally had NO clue about that either so that is news to me too! I'm ashamed to say I had been a fan at all, she has really made some very poor life decisions. My only consolation is that she will answer to God in the end. She has to live with what she's done. 6 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's also no surprise that her kids want nothing to do with her. She embarrasses them by dancing around half naked with knives, adding weird asf captions to her Instagram posts, and "writes" a book exposing her dirtiest secrets. How selfish too! 6 months ago
I had no clue either.I feel for her children it must be such a shock a lot for them to take in.I hope they can find some inner peace from it all, in time to come.Yes, I agree she does have to lve with what's she's done *shakes* head it's all very sad ! 6 months ago
5 months ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
I finally got them! I got my bw lab results (after weeks!!!!) First I found out it was for magnesium and acid(?) anyway the nurse called on Friday and said that everything was normal but low and to keep an eye on it. So... good I guess? Now I have to get stuck (Again.) on Thursday for something? I don't know! I'm so confused! *lol* They don't tell me anything anymore! So annoying! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜–
So how's y'all's week? ๐Ÿ˜Š
last edited 5 months ago
Aww, gives you a big *hug* let's hope things will settle down for you soon,hun.It's that Susan's fault for sure *lol*! i'm ok but thet awful covid left me feely soooo tired! at least i'm over the worse โค๏ธ 5 months ago
cloudy
Update: The blood work today was thyroid. Yippee. *lol* Let's see how long this one takes to find out! *lol!*๐Ÿ™„
jlhfan624 commented…
Kirsten you are so patient! lol I'd be tempted to just quit doctors altogether. Tempted but not actually do it, considering how sick I am sadly. 5 months ago
Aww, I hope all turns out well,Kirsten.I know you have both been through a lot lately and I wish you all the love and luckin the world โค๏ธโค๏ธ 5 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry Heather, I know the feeling. Seems like something new always happens with my health, too. So tiring! Thank you Berni! *sending hugs* to you both! โค๏ธโค๏ธ 5 months ago
5 months ago jlhfan624 said…
heart
Hi besties! I'm going to see Thanksgiving tonight! It's gonna be AMAZING! Slashers are my all-time favorite type of movie, and I'm SO thrilled to have one set around the Thanksgiving theme!

Anyway how are y'all otherwise? I'm enjoying some one-on-one time with my new bestie Sunday funday! He is THE most affectionate and needy cat I've ever had. He constantly wants to lay on me, so we have become very close lately.
Hi besties! I'm going to see Thanksgiving tonight! It's gonna be [b]AMAZING[/b]! Slashers are my all-
Aww.he's so beautiful,Heather.He looks a bit like my Milo, givehima huge *hug* from me โค๏ธhope you have a great time.I'm just busy with work, nothing new there then โค๏ธ 5 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, he's so cute! Have a blast tonight, Heather! Oh, I'm fine, nothing new. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and the putting up the tree โค๏ธโค๏ธ 5 months ago
smile
Hey Heather! I was gift shopping for my dad and saw this and automatically thought of you! It's a 1989 Era Taylor Swift Bookmark from Amazon, you may already have it but just thought I show ya', anyway. Have a lovely Saturday, bestie! ๐Ÿ˜Š
last edited 5 months ago
Hey Heather! I was gift shopping for my dad and saw this and automatically thought of you! It's a 198
ktichenor commented…
Bookmarks (sorry!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
OMG I love those, I haven't seen them but I will definitely search for them! 5 months ago
worried
Oh, I almost forgot! I just saw this on the news! I know some of y'all have dogs and I found out there is a mysterious respiratory virus hitting dogs (probably other pets soon!) and it eventually leads to phenomena! Vets can't figure out why or how. It apparently starts with a cough and then it gets worse. So just get keep an eye on your pet and pray there's a cure soon! And please pray Atlas doesn't get this! In fact lets just pray for all our dogs! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
jlhfan624 commented…
I will definitely pray for Atlas! This sounds horrible! We have 5 pets but I will keep an eye on all of them. Thanks for letting us know! 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I didn't know this was a thing so I'm really glad you told me. I try to be vigilant about my babies! 5 months ago
Oh, that sounds awful.I will pray for Atlas Kirsten and all your sweet babies too, Heather.I hope they keep safe and well.Let's also hope that they get to the bottom of what's causing it :) 5 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I know! Poor babies! It's already hit several states and vets are just lost. I hope they can figure this out 5 months ago
laugh
So I finally put together my new fish tank! It's a neon Bikini Bottom! I don't have fish yet, but I needed to set up this tank to get the water filtered first. I will be getting goldfish and will post when I get them! I think I'll still go with the Rome-themed names. Either that or I will name them Frasier and Niles!
So I finally put together my new fish tank! It's a neon Bikini Bottom! I don't have fish yet, but I n
Oh, this looks so creative and eye catching! and I love the idea of the names Frasier and Niles *lol* 5 months ago
ktichenor commented…
That is amazing! Super accurate and creative! SpongeBob would approve ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Also love the names :) 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! 5 months ago
angelic
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Are y'all doing anything special today? What kind of meal are you having, if any?
[b]Happy Thanksgiving[/b] friends! Are y'all doing anything special today? What kind of meal are you
ktichenor commented…
Happy Thanksgiving! Nothing fancy in terms of food just potato salad and vegan ice cream sandwiches (yes, I'm being untrue to regular ice cream! Sorry not sorry! *lol* ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹) Hope your Thanksgiving is lovely! โค๏ธ 5 months ago
hmmm
So first, this is just an opinion if you like or have this, awesome, wonderful, no hate! Glad you like it, everyone is different. But for me this should be a holiday crime! They apparently now make neon wall Christmas trees?
My mom would HATE this! I can hear the colorful bah humbug language now! XD Christmas was sacred to her.
Tbh, I don't like it but what do y'all think?
So first, this is just an opinion if you like or have this, awesome, wonderful, no hate! Glad you lik
ktichenor commented…
And this is the main tree not a decoration. 5 months ago
big smile
I love it! But I have a lot of neon decor around my house anyway. However, as a main tree this is an absolute NO from me! I am like your mama, Christmas is very sacred to me too! I am very traditional too, and while I do like this as a decoration, I don't think I'd ever put it up.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Anyone doing any shopping today?
ktichenor commented…
I actually got done with shopping around Halloween(?) Early, yeah but I've had such headaches with the post office recently that I just couldn't take chances. But I do plan on ordering one more thing and that's it :) 5 months ago