jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
Update on my health *woo hoo* πŸ˜’ So after two blood tests and two ultra sounds here's the latest...yay.
Now I won't find out the ultra sounds until Aug 2 and 8 but I did find out I have too much acid in my blood, how, I don't know. I'm not experiencing symptoms but I did learn my blood sugar is low. Maybe that played a part? Regardless Dr. Sing (my kidney doctor) is having a fit! So she put on some bicarbonate something pills? Basically more pills! πŸ™„
With all these tests and new meds, I really feel like I should be getting paid for this...πŸ€”
yorkshire_rose commented…
Aww my heart goes out to you,hun πŸ’™ 🧑 πŸ’š over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
sick
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Kirsten! I know how you feel, I am on a TON of pills myself. But they do help me so I can't complain much. I hope you get this latest issue sorted, and the medication helps you.
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, I hope it helps too. I agree my meds help me and I need them but sometimes I feel like a walking pharmacy *lol* But as long as they work I can't complain. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm amused by it myself. My bf calls my nightly pill routine the "jingle-jangle of the pills". lol over a year ago
I feel you both sending love and light always xo over a year ago
big smile
Hello my besties happy Friday!! Any plans for the weekend? I hope to just be playing The Sims 4 all day every day.
Hi,Heather.Happy Friday and weekend too.I do have plans nothing exciting just meeting some work friends for coffee.The Sims sound like fun ! have a fun weekend my bestie xoxo over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hope you enjoy yourself bestie! <3 over a year ago
It was lovely...thank you my bestie xo over a year ago
sad
Confession time: I am absolutely horrible with money. When I get money, I always spend it all. I'm unable to save. I'm like this because of my mother who is the exact same way. It's embarrassing because it seems like everyone else has all this money, and I don't. Don't judge me besties!
ktichenor commented…
Never! I'm the same I never stick to a list and buying extra. It never last. My grandmother was worst! over a year ago
I just can't rest until all mine is gone so I would never judge anyone :) over a year ago
heart
Oh my gosh y'all! Look at these cute little things! I am so ready for Halloween!! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡
Oh my gosh y'all! Look at these cute little things! I am so ready for Halloween!! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡
ktichenor commented…
Boo! *lol* 😈 over a year ago
Too cute to eat...but i'll give them a go *lol* ! over a year ago
worried
*peeks out of hole* Hi! Oh, lord I must be the worst friend ever! I am sooooo sorry I haven't been here! It has been a mess! First I've been fighting tiredness. 😴 Also I saw my actual gastrologist and... please don't freak when I tell you this. But I have liver disease and something's off with my spleen. It's not bad (yet) but it's complicated. I have to do imaging every six months to make sure it won't get bad. I swear first my kidneys now my liver and spleen! 38 and I'm falling apart! πŸ˜§πŸ˜‚
last edited over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Better to laugh than cry! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm so sorry Kirsten! It sounds like you have very vigilant doctors, so I hope and pray you will get it under control. I have a cyst on my kidney. It was scary to hear at first, but it's benign. I hope yours is too! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! I appreciate it so much! *sends virtual hugs to you both!* πŸ€—πŸ€— over a year ago
big smile
Who's ready for September!?πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ *lol*
I'm ready for Fall! πŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒ
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL I am soooo ready!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yay! Bring on Autumn! *lol* over a year ago
Wait for me *lol* ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Not a party without you, hun! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽƒ over a year ago
surprise
Okay so I have a very creepy and (to me) disturbing story to tell. So I started watching this conspiracy-themed talk show called Beyond Belief with George Noory. I've started with season 1 and just watched the third episode. It was a woman guest whose specialty was privacy, RFID chips, and stuff like that. Note this episode aired in 2012. She said so many things that came true - Amazon offers same day shipping, RFID chips in credit cards (which btw I found out are radiofrequency - needs an antenna to be activated and these antennas are everywhere). She also said the Gillette razor company added a camera on the shelves to put in Walmart to watch who bought and/or stole their product. It makes me wonder what other companies do this. Creepy to think about. She was also saying stuff about the government creating something global to control the people (Covid "pandemic"), and if certain individuals don't follow along, they will be ostracized (anti-mask and anti-vaccine sentiments). She also talked about how they want to do a reward-type system, and it would prevent these people from buying certain things. Like it would block them completely, because everything will have an RFID chip.

This episode was so fascinating, and literally blew my mind. She was saying all of this stuff in 2012, and it all happened. Now for the super creepy part - all of her websites are gone. Her main one is only visible through the wayback machine. Her Facebook and Twitter haven't been updated since 2018. Her radio show apparently ended in 2016. It is all so disturbing to me. I wanted to know her opinion on Covid, but she is all of a sudden mysteriously gone from the internet? I don't know...
ktichenor commented…
Wow! That is weird! I hope she's alright. Also the Walmart story, I've heard other news outlets say the same thing and even places like Krogers are dong it even changing the cart size to make you buy more! It's crazy! over a year ago
I agree with Kirsten ..that is weird ! I too hope she is ok.I don't know what going on in the world I think they just do things to suit themselves it doesn't matter how things effect us ! *shakes head* a crazy world indeed ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Definitely a crazy world!! I hope she's okay but honestly, I have doubts... over a year ago
big smile
I'm trying something new in art, What do you think?
I'm trying something new in art, What do you think?
ktichenor commented…
I'm going surreal, kind of weird almost Yellow Submarinish I guess(?) over a year ago
WOW ! it's amazing,Kirsten.Your creativity knows no bounds.It's captures your imagination for sure ...love it !! over a year ago
Always welcome,hun ΒΈ.*`.ΒΈΒΈ . ✢*Β¨*. ΒΈ .✫* over a year ago
sunny
Good morning my besties! I hope it's a fabulous day and TGIF! Any plans for the weekend? Not to be TMI, but I have my period so it's going to be a lot of chocolate and bed rest for me. I hope your weekend starts better than mine!
Good morning my besties! I hope it's a fabulous day and TGIF! Any plans for the weekend? Not to be TM
ktichenor commented…
Oh, girl, been there! Will be again soon! No need to apologize, get some rest, Midol or Pamprin, heating pad and raid the stores for their chocolate! All the best! πŸ€—πŸ’— over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
And make sure you have enough pads :) over a year ago
Thank you,Heather.Hope you have a great weekend too xo over a year ago
laugh
New chat emojis y'all, what do we think? Plus I love this πŸ˜‚
New chat emojis y'all, what do we think? Plus I love this πŸ˜‚
Oh my goodness I love this ! *lol* XD ! over a year ago
Y'all I was able to buy one of the books for my class! The other one is apparently going to be digital (which I HATE...I cannot learn that way!) with a print option possible - I just couldn't add it to my cart. I emailed the teacher and asked if I could get a print copy so wish me luck! I'm excited for both of my classes, but a bit worried about this one. I hope it's not anti-Christianity but we shall see.
Y'all I was able to buy one of the books for my class! The other one is apparently going to be digita
Good luck with everything,Heather.I'm rooting for ya ! I hopes it's not anti-Christanity for you ...does look like an interesting read.Let us know how it goes your doing great🌹🌺 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I know the feeling. I had to read a graphic novel about a girl who was pro-communist... for a college intro class! Yikes! But good luck, hopefully it won't be anti-Christianity. Don't forget you're doing awesome and we're here if you need to rant πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thanks besties! Lots of love to you ladies! <3 over a year ago
Lots of love to you both xoxoxoxo over a year ago
big smile
So we are trying to grill burgers buuuut I think there's a problem with the charcoal because it isn't staying lit. I think we're going to salvage what we can of the meat and try to get different charcoal tomorrow. But now what do we eat for dinner? lol What are y'all having?
ktichenor commented…
Pizza! On a gluten free cauliflower crust! Yummy!!! πŸ˜‹ over a year ago
I have just had a jacket potato with cheese and a side salad and ice cream sorbet for afters !! Hope your next burgers go well,Hearher ! and your pizza sounds delicious,Kirsten ! xo over a year ago
Aww you can both join me anytime xoxo over a year ago
cool
The best advice I could ever give anyone!
The best advice I could ever give anyone!
I agree whole heartedly !! over a year ago
smile
Hiya besties!πŸ‘‹ So tonight our grill was working and we made delicious burgers! It was a team effort as I seasoned the meat, and he grilled it! (While I sat inside on my bed uploading pictures to Fanpop πŸ˜‚) I hope your dinner was as delicious as mine!

Another thing I wanted to say (just need to vent/rant) - I have become so disillusioned by celebrities. Even those who used to be my favorite (Jennifer Love Hewitt), but with this abortion thing (not starting a debate) I have found so many "celebrities" with no morals. They're perfectly fine killing a baby. The stats they give are ludicrous - actually it's .7% of abortions were because of rape or incest. More fear-mongering from a party that does it so well. Again, not trying to debate or get you to agree with me. But I won't be silent on this issue. Everybody I followed completely overreacted and some used derogatory language, and said that some need it because they "just don't want a baby". THEN USE PROTECTION. This is not that difficult. Anyway, I'll stop there.
Hiya besties!πŸ‘‹ So tonight our grill was working and we made delicious burgers! It was a team effor
It looks delicious it's making me hungry *lol* ! and I totally agree with all that you have said,here,Heather !! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for commenting Berni! I appreciate it. over a year ago
laugh
Oh DUH! The whole reason I brought up that topic is because I'm going through something. I used to LOVE celebrities, but over the years I have drastically changed that opinion. There will always be a small (and I mean SMALL) amount of celebrities that I will always love. Keanu & Kiefer mainly, but I am bored by new TV, movies, and music. Books are still safe thank goodness!! What would I do without them? So anyway...the reason I brought that up is because you might have noticed I have a new icon. If you look in my photo gallery, you'll see a bunch more too. I'm going to try not to use celebrity icons anymore. So many of them disappoint me. I used to like having celebrities as my icons, but I don't think I'll be doing that anymore. So this is too early, but I'm having my "new year, new me" phase right now.
ktichenor commented…
I love the new icon! It's elegant and lovely! I know how you feel, I don't care for modern celebs much either, tbh over a year ago
Your new icon is just lovel,Heather.I agree with Kirsten I don't care much for a lot of modern celebs either ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! <3 over a year ago
laugh
Speaking of celeb *lol* (YouTube anyway *lol*) I have a new obsession! I am living for a group of friends from London called the Sidemen. There hilarious! They do challenges, reaction videos and they each have their own YT channel (I have subscribed to all of them!)
Their names are Simon, J.J, Tobie, Harry, Vikk, Josh and Ethan :)
ktichenor commented…
This is an old video. They've been together as a group for 10 years so they've changed a lot :) over a year ago
*lol* it's makes a change to see people having a good laugh for once ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh gosh, reminds me of Impractical Jokers! Have you seen them? They seem to be very similar IMO. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I think I've heard the name but I'm not familiar with them? But I'll check them out :) over a year ago
smile
Here's a picture of George hanging out in the dryer, his new favorite place to be. Don't worry, we never leave him unsupervised!!
Here's a picture of George hanging out in the dryer, his new favorite place to be. [b]Don't worry, we
Oh my goodness he's a beauty !!!!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww what a cutie! Reminds me of my mom when she was a kid and she put her cat in the washer to clean it! *lol* Don't worry grandma rescued her but she was a bit cross-eyed, poor thing! XD *lol* over a year ago
sad
So apparently I am losing my eyebrow hair and it's kind of freaking me out. I'm only 35, so it is very concerning. Of course, I am researching it like crazy now. Have any of you ladies experienced this?
Hope you get it sorted,Heather.I think my eye lashes are not as thick as they once were ! it's crazy ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
It could be just stress or nutrition. If it helps I read that eyebrows do grow back but I don't think it's anything to worry about hun. But I hope you can get it sorted too <3 <3 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both for always supporting me and making me feel better <3 over a year ago
πŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒžπŸŒž over a year ago
What do you guys think? I was trying to be funny and slightly scary. Or surreal?
What do you guys think? I was trying to be funny and slightly scary. Or surreal?
ktichenor commented…
Basically this is what happens when you get a crow as a pet and you have a corn cob for a head *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I think you definitely hit the target! I'm unsure how to feel about it, which is what you were going for lol over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You're so creative :) over a year ago
Well if you have a corn cob for a head it will certainly attract any kind of pet *lol* I love it so unique.I agree with Heather you are very creative,Kirsten <33 over a year ago
sunny
Good morning my besties! I hope you have a great day!
Good morning my besties! I hope you have a great day!
Good evening ! my morning was busy but i'm relaxing a bit now ! hope your day is going well <33 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
So glad you can take the time to relax! <3 over a year ago
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
crying
My tank is NOT dirty! What you are seeing is a safe cleaning solution to help with the cloudiness.

I fear this may be one of the last pictures I will have of my goldfish Brutus. He cannot swim for long (mere seconds at a time), before he is weighed down to the bottom of the tank. It's as if he weighs 1000 pounds. He also cannot eat because he cannot swim. I'm so sad, I've had him for many years. He was one of my original two goldfish (Julius and Brutus), and survived Julius for a few years after. I'm upset that there is nothing I can do for him, and no vets can help fish anyway. I just have to wait for him to die. So sad.
[b]My tank is NOT dirty! What you are seeing is a safe cleaning solution to help with the cloudiness.
Aww i'm so sad to heart that,Heather.he's so lovely...I will certainly say a little prayer for Brutus :( over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Berni, that really means a lot! πŸ’– over a year ago
Most welcome,Heather πŸ’– over a year ago
cloudy
Good afternoon my besties! I hope it's a wonderful day for you all!
Good afternoon my besties! I hope it's a wonderful day for you all!
Good evening my besties ! I have been working this morning then went grocery shopping and am now having a little time to myself.Hope you are both doing good xo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Good evening here too! Well, I did laundry, dishes and a new art piece. And took a nap (Mother nature is here *sighs*) other than that nothing exciting. Hope ya'll are doing well :) over a year ago
big smile
You've got to see this! Remember Gomez (Raul Julia) from the Addams Family movies? Apparently this was his first T.V role. This too adorable!
Aww I see what you mean so adorable 🌞🌻 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! Also loving the Beatles haircut, not sure why I didn't notice that *lol* over a year ago
big smile
Great news everyone!! My fish is seemingly doing better! He is swimming around now, and not immediately floating to the bottom of the tank. Fingers crossed & prayers that he makes it out of this funk alive!!
ktichenor commented…
Awesome! So glad to hear it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’› over a year ago
YAY ! that's fantastic news .I'll keep say prayers for the little one,Heather 🌞🌻 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! I could use all the prayers, and will keep you updated! <3 over a year ago
heart
The fact that they actually MADE a cap and gown for him so small is what gets me πŸ₯°
The fact that they actually MADE a cap and gown for him so small is what gets me πŸ₯°
ktichenor commented…
Oh how cute!!!! I can't even! πŸ˜»πŸ’— over a year ago
Too cute for words 🌞🌸 over a year ago
surprise
Good morning besties! I am starving, what's for breakfast?
Good morning besties! I am starving, what's for breakfast?
ktichenor commented…
Jam on toast, not very exciting *lol* But I found some gluten free strawberry bars so win win there :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Yum!! I'm having banana bread! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ooh, sounds good! over a year ago
I just love toast in the morning !! over a year ago
laugh
I had to do this over like 4 times but it's done! Yeesh!!!
I had to do this over like 4 times but it's done! Yeesh!!!
Another lovely unique work of art,Kirsten.You are very talented 🌞🌸 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you! 🌞🌸 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Very unique! Love the blue color. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! 😊 over a year ago
worried
I hate technology and people!!!! Yesterday I called in a medicine and despite the hours (which were wrong) on the phone I get a person that says 'Well, this is customer service and the pharmacy is closed but I can send you to one of our pharmacists"
I'm like if the pharmacy is closed how can you send me to a pharmacist!? So I hung as soon she transferred me to no one! But I did get the meds ordered but no clue what their hours are! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I hate technology and people!!!! Yesterday I called in a medicine and despite the hours (which were w
ktichenor commented…
Oh forgot to mention I had to get the medicine transferred cause it was somewhere in Zebulon Rd! Yeah.... πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ over a year ago
Oh my goodness how frustrating,Kirsten ! and they have the cheek to ask if we are bots and to prove it before we can continue ! the mind certainly does boggle !!!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I hope so. There under staff and relying on a automated system for prescription refills. We have been doing the pharmacy musical chairs for years! It's beyond frustrating, tbh . over a year ago
smile
That is all I want to say about that, so...what are you ladies up to this weekend? I started school and one of my classes requires a LOT of papers for this semester (8 total for 16 weeks of work) so I might not be around as much. I need to learn how to better manage my time, so I'm not overwhelmed like I was last time.
I'll be thinking of you,Heather.I'm so proud of you you are one strong young lady ! good luck you can do it ! I'm taking a bath and relaxing watching films on Netflix 🌹 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh a bath and movies sound so good! I hope you enjoyed your time, you deserve the rest from working so hard! over a year ago
heart
I truly truly appreciate you Berni from the bottom of my heart πŸ’– your words are kind, uplifting, and encouraging. You know what it means to be a great friend, so thank you very much! πŸ₯°
Aww you are very welcome,Heather.Your kind heartfelt words mean a lot to me alsoπŸ¦‹πŸ§‘πŸ’•β˜€οΈ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You are always welcome stormy sis! <3 over a year ago
sick
Well y'all I officially have POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). I had my tilt table test done to determine the cause of my fainting and dizziness and let me tell you - it was brutal! So basically what the test is is they strap you to a table with two large straps - one on your thighs and another across your chest going under your armpits. You are first laying down flat, then are raised up to a standing position. A group of about 5 doctors then watches your every move. You can't talk except to tell them your symptoms but they are all watching you for something to happen. The point of the test is basically to make you faint because they want to trigger symptoms to see what exactly is causing the fainting.

I can laugh about it now with my bf just picturing it, but at the time it was decidedly NOT funny πŸ˜‚ I described the position I was in to my bf as like a wet fish taped to a board standing upright (don't ask me why I'm so weird, I don't know!) Within 5 minutes my feet were starting to tingle, then over the course of about 40 minutes I could no longer feel my hands, then feet, then entire arms and legs. I also got extremely hot and started to sweat (I normally do not sweat, it's actually a medical problem) and my vision got extremely blurry. I fainted twice, but did not lose consciousness. At the end of it all, the doctor said I had POTS and said we're going to try a beta blocker. She could not explain why my blood pressure stayed consistent, but I guess atm it doesn't matter. She didn't seem too concerned about it.

I am now on a medication that I hope will help me, and I've got a follow-up appointment with her in October to see how that's working. I hope none of you ladies feels like a wet fish taped to a board standing up, and your health is doing much better than mine!

Aww heather.You have been through so much and now this ! it sounds like it wasn't very pleasant for you,hun.But like you say you can laugh about it afterwards.I'm just so pleased that they are doing something to help you by getting to the bottom of things and are now able to treat you.I wish you all the best with everything ! stay strong and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always xo πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you bestie, I appreciate your kindness as always! <33 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh I'm so sorry! But at least you got help and we're here for you, hun. And I'll be praying for you <3 <3 over a year ago
heart
Group Hug For Heather!!! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–
Group Hug For Heather!!! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten! I really appreciate your support and kindness as well! *hugs back* over a year ago
Group *hugs* love ya both xoxoxoxoxo over a year ago
laugh
Hello my beautiful besties! I thought I had posted in here a few days ago but I guess I haven't! What have you all been up to? I've been being lazy unfortunately. Instead of reading for school, I have been obsessively watching people's morning routine videos on Youtube. As if I'm going to change my habits lmao
ktichenor commented…
Hi back! Same here, being lazy, watching Youtube videos and getting water logged from all this rain! So much for our dry spell *lol* Hope everyone is doing well :) over a year ago
Hi, my besties ! busy working as always *lol* we have a thunder storm here at the mo love listening to it and we do need the rain xoxoxoo hope you are both doing good love ya xo over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm almost sorry I asked! We have NOT had storms or rain here, and it's depressing me. Everyone gets storms but me :( over a year ago
big smile
Okay anyone else here sooo ready for autumn!?
Okay anyone else here sooo ready for autumn!?
ktichenor commented…
Me! Cooler weather and holidays! And this terrible year being over soon! Yes please!!!! over a year ago
I am so ready for Autumn now <33 over a year ago
big smile
Hey besties, after years and years, like grade school! I finally got purple shoes! Here they are! What do you think? Pardon the ugly carpet and the pale chubby legs! (I'm wearing shorts) *lol*
Hey besties, after years and years, like grade school!  I finally got purple shoes! Here they are! Wh
ktichenor commented…
I turned my foot so you could see the back :) (I have elasticity in my ankle so...) over a year ago
Love them love the colour ! and they look so comy too <3 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! Got them from Amazon, there wide toe with arch support too :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I sound like an ad don't I! *lol* over a year ago
smile
Apparently I cannot make comments to forum posts at the moment. Cool shoes, I really love the color! Also it is interesting you mention elasticity because I also believe I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and I'm able to do stuff like that with my foot and other limbs too.
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! Really? I can actually turn my foot backwards. I think it's a cool trait except sometimes it goes inward when I walk which is no fun. over a year ago
I agree cool shoes,Kirsten.Love the colour.I'm the same Heather and I cannot post images at the moment.Fanpop glitches drive me crazy !!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Another glitch!? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I guess all things considered, Fanpop doesn't glitch *too* much. Especially not for having zero mod presence. over a year ago
hmmm
Hey besties! Hope your having a good September!! One of the things I love about September is Georgia does a tribute to Otis Redding (my fave!) with events and food but I think this year there going a bit far. They're showcasing a brewery with select alcohol with him as an inspiration? Like seriously what are they going to do have a beer called 'Try A Little Bitters?" or Sittin by the dock of the wine cellar? πŸ™„
The other thing is he didn't really drink. He was a drama free, religious devoted family man. So, I'm not sure about this. Kind of disrespectful, imo.
ktichenor commented…
Rambling done! *lol* over a year ago
I have to agree,Kirsten.I don't think it's very fitting for him like you say he was drama free and devoted to his religion and family.Iove your ramble *lol*πŸ’™πŸ’™ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you both! Hopefully it won't be a repeat. over a year ago
big smile
Good news! Good news!!!!! I saw my gastrologist yesterday and the results were normal! Meaning no procedures and I don't have to deal with him till January!!!!! I'm free! Free!!!!! *lol*
Good news! Good news!!!!! I saw my gastrologist yesterday and the results were normal! Meaning no pro
jlhfan624 commented…
That's such great news Kirsten! I am so happy for you! <3 over a year ago
sunny
Goooood morning all! I love when grocery delivery will sometimes give me extra items that I didn't order. I got 2 tubs of these tropical fruits so they were my breakfast today and yesterday. What have you all been eating lately?
Goooood morning all! I love when grocery delivery will sometimes give me extra items that I didn't or
ktichenor commented…
That sounds so good! Well, I've been eating gluten free fruit bars, waffles, plant based foods, rice cakes and cauliflower based foods :) I sound so exciting! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
All that sounds good except for cauliflower. I have just never been a fan! lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh me too! *lol* That's why I'm glad it's flour and not the veggie yuck! XD over a year ago
angry
Okay I just have to say something. Of course it's about the royal family and their treatment of Meghan and Harry. Okay, so I am going to address some things - actually a lot of things so I will try to keep each thing short & sweet. Just my personal observations! I consider myself to be very intuitive and I see things totally differently from what (it seems) majority of people believe.

~ First there were conflicting reports over who invited who to the now infamous walkabout after the Queen died. William's team said it was William. Charles' team said it was Charles. Frankly, I don't care WHO extended that offer as it doesn't matter in the overall picture. Now I have seen a tweet where someone claimed that Meghan and Harry were planning to do their own walkabout and that's why William "put a stop to it" and invited them instead. I could see this being the case but I just have to ask - why does it matter? If Meghan and Harry wanted to do THEIR OWN walkabout instead of walking with people who hate them, why not? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

~ Because there was nothing wrong with Meghan during the walkabout, haters had to find something to complain about. They said her hug with the fan was fake, she was too clingy with Harry, she shouldn't have even been there...I could go on and on. My personal favorite is how it (again, here's their favorite word) is against protocol to hold the flowers the way she was (upside down). But of course.

~ A big thing the internet is talking about is how she was "rude" to an aid who offered to take the flowers she was holding. I know it's the aid's job, but he was just trying to be helpful. We can't hear the audio, but we can see the interaction and again...she did NOTHING. WRONG. But because she declined the offer, haters are saying she likes to cling to the flowers to make her seem more loved than she really is πŸ™„ I can't make this stuff up!! They are also saying it goes against PrOtOcOl (their favorite word) because it's a safety measure for the royals? Okay...

But...she doesn't want to BE a royal. She and Harry LEFT that life behind. They wanted to do their own walkabout (supposedly...but I do believe this) but were denied that option. But my biggest question is WHY? Y'all don't want them in the royal family but when they do things on their own it is oh so dramatic. Make up your dang minds!

AND ANOTHER THING

The public humiliation that Meghan and Harry are being put through is just enough to send me over the edge! One news day said Harry and Meghan were invited to a dinner, then the next day it said just Harry was invited. The latest (a few days after the initial report) is that they were both disinvited. And if that's not bad enough, Harry was first NOT able to wear his military uniform to the vigil but the next day the news was that he actually could wear it, but some stripes will be removed. This is literally all the news was for an entire week until the Queen was put to rest.

I am just so tired. Exhausted, really. My poor girl just cannot do ANYTHING right!

ktichenor commented…
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! *stadium applause!* I agree with everything you said! What drives me nuts is when 'sources' say that Harry will come to senses and his 'family' will be be waiting! Uh, yeah... Also scandal of Meghan holding his hand! His grandmother died, that's what you do!!! Then this sexist news caster saying that Harry needs to tell Meghan no like she's 4! No everybody needs to leave her alone! The only thing Meghan did is she refused to conform to the royal firm's stupid rules and what they think a princess should be! She actually thinks for herself! Meghan rocks! Welcome to America royals! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
That was long wasn't it? Sorry! 😳 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Not long enough! lol I agree with everything you said as well. It's been literally 12 hours and I am STILL stewing about this! Just leave her alone already!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well not sure what I could add you covered everything perfectly! I have noticed her joke of a dad and half sister have stayed silent (for now) But yes just leave her alone everyone's practically stalking her! It's sick! over a year ago
angry
They have been OBSESSED with her since she and Harry announced their engagement! It's beyond sick!
kiss
I can't reply to forum posts btw, so sorry for all the new ones! What's up with everyone this beautiful morning?
ktichenor commented…
I'm okay. Got some bad news about my grandfather, first he's still in the hospital (it's been like what 2,000 years?) and the wound is still there and now there's something wrong with his leg! I swear I'm seeing my mom in this all over again! 😠 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh Kirsten I’m so sorry! I will pray for him and your family, it’s so scary so I totally understand. Keep us posted on him, will you? πŸ™ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you Heather. I definitely will <3 <3 over a year ago
big smile
Today is a new day and I have spent more money on yet another Bible that I don't need! But it makes me happy so...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I've also been up since 4 am since my cat pooped on my bathroom rug. It is pale pink!! I had to wash it and I think it's okay now but I am soooo tired! I've got some pics to show y'all so bear with me!
angelic
Here's what I've been up to. I bought a new Bible called the Jesus Bible and it has some study Bible aspects to it, but in every book they highlight what exactly in that book points to Jesus, because He is all around. I could not get a decent photo of it because I have poor lighting so you'll have to settle for the Amazon one. It is gorgeous! It is hard cover, but the material is super soft and there are gold trimmed pages and two ribbon markers. It's not as large print as I am accustomed to, but for this one I will use a magnifier lol
Here's what I've been up to. I bought a new Bible called the Jesus Bible and it has some study Bible
ktichenor commented…
Oh it's so pretty and elegant! The paper almost looks rose color! Very cool! over a year ago
heart
I also got some money so I have been buying full series on DVD (got Perry Mason, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The X-Files, Dallas (original), and Dynasty (original); adding Bible tabs to my Bibles without them; and sleeping and spending money for decorations for our home. I bought a new living room rug that's all brown and will match our brown curtains and brown leather couches. It is soooo pretty! I also got some pink Christmas lights for my bathroom (we have a full bathroom and one half), some blankets, and fairy curtain lights. If it works, I will show y'all pictures of that too!

Here's a picture of my Bible tabs on a Bible I already owned before. It takes a LOT longer than you would think it does to put all 66 on there but it's so worth it in the end! What's the news with y'all?
I also got some money so I have been buying full series on DVD (got Perry Mason, Bewitched, I Dream o
ktichenor commented…
That sounds so cool! I love Bewitched (girl after my own heart! *lol*) Well, it's first day of fall and 97 degrees.... so welcome to autumn in Georgia I guess? XD *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Mother nature's having a hot flash! *lol* πŸ₯΅ over a year ago
smile
It was gorgeous here last night weather-wise but today it's more hot again. We only just now turned our air off because it's been super hot and gross. And we keep our box fan and ceiling fans on 24/7. It needs to get cooler, but yesterday I could feel the change in the air! I think it will be a cold one this year! Fingers crossed anyway.

I've been trying to think of some inspo for polls for my club, but I don't really have anything on my mind. Do y'all have any ideas?
smile
I hope everyone is doing okay! It's been so quiet around here. I have had an absolutely dreadful day this past week, so I hope to be past that all now. I found this shirt I want! I put it in my Amazon wishlist so somebody will get it for me this Christmas. I will wear it all the time!

How is everyone doing and what's new?
I hope everyone is doing okay! It's been so quiet around here. I have had an absolutely dreadful day
ktichenor commented…
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I'm fine, avoided Ivan and cooler temps are coming! Finally! Cool shirt! Team Meghan all the way! πŸ“£πŸ’ over a year ago
Rant time! First short back story. DeviantArt offers protection against NFT's as part of their art theft protection feature and they've always bashed NFT's until now. Now they're offering protection for NFT's and people are MAD! Including me. So Julian, a team member tried to calm the flames by defending this idea. It didn't work. And long story short he made a assumption, I called him out, he apologized and asked if my work was minted, I said if he meant NFT's then no, I'm not a fan and he laughed at me. But you be the judge.
Here's the thread:
Ace Butterflygirl:β€˜It is clear that many of you dislike this as a form of monetization for an artis’t monetization form’

Interesting assumption but no... not even close (for me anyway)
1like

nicedayJules
3 days ago
You are right, I apologize I should not make that assumption. That is just my take from the comments on this Journal. Have you minted some of your work?
1like

acebutterflygirl
2 days ago
Um, if you mean NFT's no, I don't trust those, tbh.
2likes

nicedayJules
2 days ago
πŸ˜‚

acebutterflygirl
2 days ago
Care to try again?
1like

nicedayJules
2 days ago
sent you a DM

acebutterflygirl
2 days ago
Okay, glad you thought that was funny

ktichenor commented…
I'm acebutterflygirl. Some of the replies aren't in order (sorry, the wonders of threads! *lol*) But I know he laughed at me! 😠 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Moron's watching me too as a make nice and I can't do anything about it! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Don't feel bad, I don't even understand the meaning! *lol* XD over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Hi there my lovely besties.Sorry i'm not here much i'm having a hard time at the moment.Miss you both hope it won't be long before i'm back fully.Please pray for me I know you will.I will pray for your grandfather too,Kirsten πŸ’žπŸ’ž
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Berni! Praying for you too πŸ’•πŸ’• over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
We will pray for you of course!! We miss you but understand if you need more time. <3 over a year ago